AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sailor Moon Live Action

Senior Member Yamcha will become famous soon enough Yamcha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2005 10:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

lol, really they should get Americans to play Venus, and Jupiter. I don't know about moon tho. I mean she wasn't she supposidly born in Japan?

"Angels that are forced from heaven have to become demons. Isn't that right, Spike?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2004 08:38 AM
    Threads

i heard about it and my friend said it totaly sucked so i didn't even bother with it. and this is coming from someone who was seriously obssesed with sailor moon

Moderator / Chat Admin Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2014 09:14 PM
    Threads

Um... Bit torrent sucks.. The downloads are too high in size, and take forever to download, despite having cable.. Too long, sorry.

Junior Member Novadestin Novadestin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 10:37 PM
    Threads

Sure its a little cheesy and the monsters are Power Rangerish. But it is still the same story we all love. Well sort of, Naoko is changing the story a little and re-releasing the manga with the "new" version.

Anyways, the show is action nicely done IMO. Saban made the mistake of wanting to do it half live action and half CG, which as we all know is a terrible idea. Plus ots Saban.

The skirts are to short?? This is a new version and Naoko is allowed to do what she wants. Plus the skirts are always shorter in animated shows.

They need american actors??? This is a very stupid idea. The story takes place in Japan and all the characters were born and live in Japan. This goes for EVER version of SM. All the characters are Japanese so why would they be played by Americans.

I prefer they use the wigs because, firstly, blue is NOT an natural hair color and if you know anything about Japanese culture then you know that dying your hair any color is VERY bad. Same could be said for Serena's and Mina's blonde hair. Blonde hair is highly, highly unnatural in Japan and anyone who has it would be shunned as a outsider.

They did not mess up on the scouts, as I said before, this version is a little different. Jupiter has allows been a little girly. In this version she is actually more like a boy because she fights a lot and is more violent.

Some changes that have been made in the storyline are: Mina is an idol in this version rather then just wanting to be one. Andrew has a crash on Serena and has an weird obsession with turtles. Rei started out not wanting to be a sailor at all. In one episode, Rei and Lita stated that they were not friends and hated each other. Luna and Artemis are toys and only the scouts can see them move and talk. Rei hates boys and thinks love is basically worthless. I am sure more changes will happen as the story goes on.

At least WATCH the show before you start complaining about it!

You can download it off an file sharing program.

Moderator / Chat Admin Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've seen all 14 episodes already now, dear. =p It's ALRIGHT. That was a mighty long speech you had going there though.

Eh, it's okay.. You can tell it's really fake though.. The ONLY think I don't like is that.. You can TELL it's acting, when they're fighting.. O_o; Like.. Sailor moon goes to kick the Youma, you know it was fake.. Anyway..

Another thing I don't like is that they changed the attack phrases. Last time I remembered, it wasn't "Youma Taisan", "Moon Tiara Boomarang", or "Aqua Mist".

Eh, whatever. They seem to be following the Manga if anything, no where near the anime. ^_^; And.. Please, why did you say their american names? That was horrible.

"Motoki", not Andrew. "Usagi", not Serena. =p

Junior Member Novadestin Novadestin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 10:37 PM
    Threads

The attacks changed because its a new version and why does it matter what names I use, you know who I mean either way.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2004 03:33 PM
    Somewhere Out There beneath the great blue sky
    Threads

i mean.... really.....

i love sailor moon don't get me wrong... but... dear lord.... :o
    <center><span style='color:#339966'><span id="70b198911f7f50f0d2d5f366ee433b4e">you want magick... i&#39;ll show you magick</span><SCRIPT language="JavaScript">animate('70b198911f7f50f0d2d 5f366ee433b4e', '#33FF99');</SCRIPT></span></center>
    <center></center>
    <center></center>

CANDY POWER!!! Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 06:38 AM
    Threads

I never knew they had real people playing the sailor scouts they probally didnt give it in the us right????

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2006 12:28 AM
    Threads

Did i miss something all i know about Salior Moon is a few eps, and i like it but i dont know much.....can someone summarize it for me....and does any one know where i can get the pictures for it?
    The mistake we make, is when we seek to be beloved,
    instead of loving. What makes us cowardly, is the fear of losing that love.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by Kaitou Ace@Nov 10 2003, 11:21 AM
    Heh I find the show quite amusing O_o;
    We&#39;ve been watching it each week at the NYU anime club, and it&#39;s kinda like a trainwreck, you just can&#39;t stop watching ^_^&#39;

I find them to be fairly faithful to the manga, in all ways, other then the mosters O_o;; those are hilarious. The senshi however look quite as they are supposed to O_o; at least in transformation.. Out of it, it&#39;s a tad strange, but not too bad.

Not sure why you think mercury is messed up O_o; or do you mean Mizuno Ami? Her character matches, just not the hair, when she is out of transformation.
    Senshi? what do you mean? .......do you mean they made a movie of salior moon thats not animation but real live people.......so lost i&#39;m so lost

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2004 12:16 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by Niongi@Feb 16 2004, 05:08 PM
    do you mean they made a movie of salior moon thats not animation but real live people
    yes indeed...well its a series currently airing in Japan at the mo...i watch the tv-nihon fansub every week..most enjoyable sure its got its quirks i guess but has gotten much better since the first eps (19 just aired)...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2004 05:02 AM
    Threads

SUTEKI&#33;

&quot;Sono Hideki na, Atashi dake no hito na no..?&quot;
    &quot;Is... Hideki the person just for me..?&quot;
    -Dark Chii

Junior Member Murderdolly is an unknown quantity at this point Murderdolly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2005 10:41 AM
    Threads

oh no no no no no. Sailor Moon is a great ANIME. their gonna run it by making it a live action&#33;
    It's not my fault i'm better than you, it's your own fault your an ignorant twit.
    "If people are going to hate me, i want them to hate me for the right reasons."
    ~i love idiots~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow i so didnt know that but oh well......is it any good?....

And do any of you have a picture of this guy i forget his name but i think he is beautiful could someone give me pictures or tell me where i can get some?

Junior Member jackfrostmanson jackfrostmanson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2004 03:28 AM
    Threads

Sailor moon live action is great The fights are silly but the show is really enjoyable does anyone know where i can download espiode 19 with english subs

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2004 12:55 AM
    Threads

I heard about it and viewed a couple episodes
    and was dissappionted a little.
    As a kid growing up on that anime I think it should have been better
    To me it seemed like power rangers all over again
    {Some are born great,
    Some achieve greatness,
    And some have greatness thrust upon them}

-Girl Sesshomaru-

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by Xebec+Feb 18 2004, 09:03 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xebec &#064; Feb 18 2004, 09:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Niongi@Feb 16 2004, 05:08 PM
    do you mean they made a movie of salior moon thats not animation but real live people
    yes indeed...well its a series currently airing in Japan at the mo...i watch the tv-nihon fansub every week..most enjoyable sure its got its quirks i guess but has gotten much better since the first eps (19 just aired)... [/b][/quote]
    WOW o.O ......they allready made a movie of sailor moon live?........that was quick, and yes, ive heard that they were gonna make a movie.......but i dident know there was a live action show or something........ive been into a LOT of S.O.S. (Save Our Sailor Solders) sites (and they where amercan and canandian sites) and a lot of other pp where b*ching off.........but......i wish i could download the live action sailor moon.......but the proxy wont let me......

gogo power rangers&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33; AUHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I HATE THEM&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i HATED that show&#33;&#33;&#33; (sorry i needed to add that)

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

ok i have to ask:
    whats with the rainboots?

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How can you hate Power Rangers?&#33; EVIL YOU&#39;RE EVIL&#33; I LOVE POWER RANGERS. Well.. Mighty Morphin anyway&#33; ^^

As For PGSM.. I been liking it a lot better since my previous post. It GOT so much better, the plot of the story. Minako may be dying.. Mercury turns evil.. Fun fun. ^^

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by Piper@Mar 5 2004, 05:15 PM
    How can you hate Power Rangers?&#33; EVIL YOU&#39;RE EVIL&#33; I LOVE POWER RANGERS. Well.. Mighty Morphin anyway&#33; ^^

As For PGSM.. I been liking it a lot better since my previous post. It GOT so much better, the plot of the story. Minako may be dying.. Mercury turns evil.. Fun fun. ^^
    i hate them becouse the show was cheap....... and corny......

but get on the subject on the live action Sailor Moon......

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by gadgetgirl16+Mar 5 2004, 05:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gadgetgirl16 @ Mar 5 2004, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Piper@Mar 5 2004, 05:15 PM

i hate them becouse the show was cheap....... and corny......

but get on the subject on the live action Sailor Moon...... [/b][/quote]
    How about not telling me what to do? Last I checked, I&#39;m the mod, not you. Second, if you read what I said correctly, you&#39;d notice I DID post about PGSM. Thank you.

Member Kartoon Kween is just really nice Kartoon Kween is just really nice Kartoon Kween is just really nice Kartoon Kween is just really nice Kartoon Kween's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2008 12:45 AM
    Threads

SM live action movie?? Since when has this been going on, and why am I just now hearing about it? *sigh*

Will it be shown in America? I can&#39;t download it, because of the firewall at my school.

I can&#39;t see the pics on this thread, (firewall strikes again) but I&#39;m guessing that they look cheesy. The movie will be cheesy. I wonder what the live action DBZ movie will be like?

Any way, if someone could save the sailormoon pics on there computers, then attach the img. on a reply, or email it too me, I would realy appresiate it.

PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE???? ???

:^_^:

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

no problem.

Here&#39;s one of the pictures, attached to the post.

I&#39;m very tempted to check this show out now, due to all the talk thats going on. But right now I&#39;m working on getting the Stars episodes and its taking a really really really long tim o_O

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, they REALLY need american actors for Venus, Jupiter and Sailor Moon. They&#39;re just ... AMERICAN looking.

And the costumes don&#39;t look that right either.

ANd the girls are all too fat. They&#39;re supposed to be skinny damnit. And the hair color, it looks messed up. Like the blue... It&#39;s supposed to be BLUE... and the blonde isn&#39;t supposed to look like it&#39;s clorine treated.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

CANDY POWER!!! Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 06:38 AM
    Threads

Yeah thats true and the costumes look really weird.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information