AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sailor Moon Live Action

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I 'unno, maybe I'm just picky.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2004 03:58 PM
    Threads

[Inappropriate and unnecessary]
    Last edited by Fabala; 11-03-2004 at 11:21 AM.

Junior Member SwT_sAiLoR_gErL SwT_sAiLoR_gErL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2004 09:28 AM
    Threads

they look weird to me...but still i love sailormoon
    <span style='color:red'>~*:::.SwT_sAiLoR_gErL.::::*~
    ~*:::.sailormoon.:::*~
    ~*:::.SwEeT.::::*~</span>

<span style='color:red'>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~</span>

Senior Member Pipestrell Pipestrell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2004 08:26 AM
    Threads

Okay I like the series so I&#39;m going to have to post.

The reason the costumes look different is that they&#39;re based on the manga costumes (hence no shoulders on Mercury&#39;s fuku). The wigs look off when you first see them, but you get used to them and they are useful to explain the whole question of "why doesn&#39;t anyone recognise that them when they look exactly the same as senshi?" which sometimes annoys people.

Okay so some of the early youma where cheese and it&#39;s taken the actresses a while to learn how to act (some &#39;still&#39; have more learning to do in my opinion) but everything has improved greatly.

The plot is based on the first manga arc with the Dark Kingdom, but has spun off in a whole new direction so that no-one knows what’s coming up. It&#39;s been years wince we had a new storyline for Sailor Moon so everyone who&#39;s able to download it just try to enjoy it.

/rant
    <span style='colorurple'> 傷ついた黒い翼月の明かりに
    照らされて美しく舞上れ

kizutsuita kuroi tsubasa tsuki no akari ni
    terasarete utsukushiku maiagare</span>

Digital Plague Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia has a spectacular aura about Seyia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 06:47 PM
    Threads

I luv the live action but the bad thing is that mercury turned evil and she went after her friends and did you know there adding a new sailor scout to the team hse looks really cool
    bang wowowo

CANDY POWER!!! Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 06:38 AM
    Threads

Is this series going to be dubbed in to english?

Senior Member fluffyanimegirl fluffyanimegirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2004 05:50 PM
    Threads

Wait a second&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33; Are you supposed to be bashing on Sailor Moon? First of all if you don&#39;t like it then why start something on ti?&#33;&#33; You&#39;re just waisting your time&#33;&#33; Personall I like the show. No I love the show&#33;&#33; I never really thought of it as action. More like romance.
    Is there really a movie of Sailor Moon wtih people acting as the scouts?&#33;&#33;

<span style='color:blue'>softly squezze
    the gentle brezze</span>

<span style='color:gray'>come between one wing
    a tortured tattered soul</span>

<span style='color:yellow'>come between the other
    a helpless bright soul</span>

Senior Member fluffyanimegirl fluffyanimegirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2004 05:50 PM
    Threads

[Please don't double-post]
    Last edited by Fabala; 11-03-2004 at 11:23 AM.

<span style='color:blue'>softly squezze
    the gentle brezze</span>

<span style='color:gray'>come between one wing
    a tortured tattered soul</span>

<span style='color:yellow'>come between the other
    a helpless bright soul</span>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2004 10:37 PM
    Threads

say have you seen the sailor moon in a real live action and on video? becuase i saw it and the skirts are way to long and the sailor scouts (actors) killed the anime plainly

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

:lol: :lol: :lol: god that was so funny :lol: :lol:

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

I don&#39;t like this, this makes the whole series look like a lousy power rangers ripp-of.

The anime was better, cause things just go a lot smoother.

This was just... no, I don&#39;t like this.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 10:09 PM
    Threads

here is some good news. The 1st season is nearing it&#39;s end in Japan and the ratings for it SUCK. thateres talk that they are going to cancle the show after the 1st season ends. and yes I have seen the SABAN NIGHTMARE as I call it. Lets just if you haven&#39;t seen it and you want to, it&#39;s best to have barfe bags ready.

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

This just get better and better :lol:

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2013 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love PGSM. I think it's absolutely terrific and I can't wait for the straight to video release of Usagi & Mamoru's wedding. The teasers are...well, just too much! I've grown to love all the characters though Minako was kind of getting on my nerves there for a bit. But in the end, I think it was just perfect. I'm going to get the entire series. Gotta love e-bay!
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

You know maybe I should do the LIVE Sailor moon show because, everybody says that I look exactly like Tsukino Usagi....

Junior Member MireilleKunisaki is on a distinguished road MireilleKunisaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2004 04:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    How can you hate Power Rangers?! EVIL YOU'RE EVIL! I LOVE POWER RANGERS. Well.. Mighty Morphin anyway! ^^

As For PGSM.. I been liking it a lot better since my previous post. It GOT so much better, the plot of the story. Minako may be dying.. Mercury turns evil.. Fun fun. ^^
    *giggle* I remember Might Morphin Power Rangers... XDDDDD The news ones are all crap wannabe's. @.@ I've never seen the Sailor Moon Live Action series, but thinking of the anime turned into live... Migod, it would be like Power Rangers. *imagines Usagi using the silver crystal as a little plastic glowy thingamajig* *anime fall* Now this could become addictive... Well, anyway, I've heard that a while ago they were doing Sailor Moon MUSICALS in Japan. oO; And that scared me... *meep!*

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 05:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Just bringing this back up to the front ^^

I Love Ecchi! ACS is on a distinguished road ACS's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2004 10:43 AM
    Threads

Hm... I have not seen this in a while. Sailor Moon is still a good show in my opinion. ^_^ Been a long time...

Princess of the Moon Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella has a spectacular aura about Poohnella's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Whispers in the Wind
    That was the most stupidest sailor moon wannabe video clip that I have ever seen in my whole entire life!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone can make you smile, many people can make you cry, but it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

Brothers- Darkfire_Destiny, Demon Hunter Dante, Prince Darien
    Sisters- xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, animeseishi, Dark Foxx, Jagan Eye

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Angry

The Saban Trailer... oh the nightmares it gave me (j/k)

Yea, suffice to say I am glad DiC got SM instead of Saban.

As far as PGSM, I have not seen any episodes (just the opening) so I cannot comment on the content. I think it was an interesting idea and was most likely worth a shot.

I heard Toei cancelled all anime liscences for Sailor Moon world-wide so they could market PGSM out. This is why ADV's releases of the cut and uncut SM vanished. However, the show has not done well in Japan, so they may not be releasing it officially anywhere else. A good aspect of this is that Toei may start reliscensing all of Sailor Moon anime (including the possibility of Sailor Stars) stateside. No officall word is set though.

And I leave you with this...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information