AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 99 of 186 FirstFirst ... 49 89 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 109 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean draws his face back slightly and cocks his head to the side, arching an eyebrow and smiling at Miria. "Mah sha, so'long as y'u no got'ah saucisse, so'k" [Well precious, as long as you're not telling me you have a sausage, its ok] he says with a wink, be for giving her tummy a light rub. "So what da' problem sha?"
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 01:44 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jean drew his face a distance to meet Miria's eyes. She laughed in his response to her question.

"No it's not that." She answered, still laughing.

"The problem is....this." Miria created an orb of wind into her palm, it glowed as she added a bit of her psychic abilities into it. She looked at the orb, her eyes glowing with such intensity.

"I hope it doesn't bother you or disturb you in any way."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at them.
    "Curing me isn't caring for me," Rain paused, "You two have fun."
    Rain stared at them.
    "I'll clean up my vomit," Rain said.

Orochi smiled at Jericho.
    "You just want to make injustice murder sound a bit better then what it was," Orochi smiled, "Yes, I do kill minds, but I will never tell you my secrets, how about you guess and if you guess good enough I'll let you in the group?"
    Orochi smiled.
    "You'd like a bet like that,"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean burst out laughing, struggling for a few moments before finally getting it under control. Then he runs the fingers of one hand into Miria's hair, slowly twining in the silken strands as he draws her into another kiss. Finally breaking the kiss, he looks into her eyes again and smiles brightly. "Mah' sha, y'u no know dat' 'ah don' get no hurt no mat'ta what happen yea" he says before lightly kissing the tip of her nose. [Well precious, you don't know that I don't get hurt no matter what happens]

He shifts her around in his arms until she is sitting sideways on his lap, it makes talking easier among other things. Then he spends as much time as she lets him get away with asking about the things she can do, kissing her, telling her about the things he can do, kissing her, comparing when and how they changed, kissing her, focusing on if there is anything they can teach each other, oh yes, and kissing her.
    "Naughty by nature..."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 01:44 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jean didn't seem to mind that Miria had abilities. She had an intuitive feeling that something could go wrong but she new things would be alright. Then, Jena had kissed her again and passed his fingers through her hair. She smiled at his response.

"That's very comforting. I don't want to hurt you or anyone around me." Miria stirs to find a much more comfortable position since her back was aching. Once she was comfortable, Jean and Miria continued to talk about what things they could do and continued to kiss as the sun was slowly disappearing behind the horizon.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

Valkyrie felt very safe with Wolx beside her. She surely wouldn't know what to do once Wolx regained his memory, once he remember what she did, she felt really scared.

She has no idea where Wolx was taking her but she was glad to come and let him take the lead.

She felt very calm as the wind blew into her face, softly touching her hair and blowing it into different directions. They we're crossing the forest fast, she was afraid for Wolx's safety, once they we're out in the open the police could just arrest them for what happened in the store, but she wouldn't allow that to happen, she will use every ability she has to keep Wolx safe.

Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-29-2009 at 10:59 AM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dark thoughts began to shroud Roki and Nina's mind, as both coughs to the side some blood as they stop walking. "Darkness was not there the other day, so why right here and now?" Roki questions as he gets to the ground coughs up some more. It was not bad, it was worse. "Nina, let's just leave, I don't think they care for us anyways. I mean think about it. They don't contact us, they probably don't think of us and I think we are wasting our time."

"Yes leave...leave and never come back. She doesn't care, because she has other people to rely on. They are far better than you."

"Who said that?" Roki asks as he stands up.

The cruel voice came to Nina and said these words, "You know why Kyon never looks at you? It's because he loves somebody else. Your not good enough for him."

"W-what? How dare you say that to me?" Nina replies as her ways towards kindness slowly fades with each second.

"Don't you know why they left you? It's because you're worthless. You know you can't do anything right. It's simply sad to see you two waste your own time for this. I expected you two to be reaping, killing and destroying things."

"We changed our ways and we decided to not do the things your think is considered right. Our decisions have value, even if you think it's worthless trying is better than not trying at all," said Roki with a positive mind in his face to show that he has free will. He's not going to let the darkness push him around. "Come on Nina, let's continue. We are in front of the building and there's no way we are turning back."

"Then so be it...."

The coughing stops right before their eyes and Nina stands up, wiping the blood from her lips, "Damn I thought he was long gone by now. No matter, when he comes we will definitely kick his arse okay Roki?"

Roki stands up as well, nodding his head once with a smile on his face, "Let's give it our all when that comes okay? I cannot tolerate the things he has done to us. Sure he's our power, but it is up to us to whether we can control it. Otherwise it will consume our souls each day. I want to live, cherish the lives we have and just enjoy ourselves."

With that out of the way, both Roki and Nina looks up at the sky then starts heading inside Kiyoshi's house.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Happier than you Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Yuki -
    she sat , now unenthusiastic , bored and tired .
    "What do I care honestly none of this really matters , it's just a game between unsettled children , one who thinks he's the boss would be kevin , orochi thinks he's the boss too , so that's what generates conflict between them." she pondered for moment
    "I am the child that gets upset easily , kevin insulted me and my giant ego , so now I have a grudge , hana is a follower and so is jericho , but jericho has more brains than hana . . . people are so boring they only do what you expect them to do".
    she stood up and walked off from the bench of her ponderings.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana was a little surprised by being swept off her feet and carried outside. She wasn't exactly sure how to take it, but once she was placed back on her feet, she smiled. She took his hand and walked beside him, listening as he spoke.

It was true. They did have the knowledge of who their enemies were. She wasn't sure if she was okay with knowing it. It gave her an uneasy feeling and it didn't settle to well with her. When she had noticed that Jericho's name was on the list, she wasn't too surprised but she was still somewhat shocked. Part of her had known that Jericho had completely ment it. She wasn't sure what was going on with every person she met. They all seemed to have another side. A side she couldn't figure out. One that was so different then the one who carried them.

She gave up trying to figure it all out when they reached the destination. "I'm a size eight and 1/2." She smiled as she blushed at admitting it. She took that shoes that were given to her a put them on. She as she tied them she looked at Kevin. "Just so you know, I'm not to great at this. I skated once and fell the whole time. I don't think I have the balance and grace for it. You know, I am clumsy." She smiled. She was sure anyone who knew her knew she was a klutz. It was a given...
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"You call my judgment what you wish but do not question it. Now I was never much of a betting man but I'll take a shot at your game. Plus, if I get it wrong I can just try a different approach,” Jericho made a big clutched fist like he was crushing something, "Now let me think. You're more than likely a Shifter but I can't tell if this is your human form or not. A lot of Shifters look human or semi-human even when in an alternate persona. You also seem to have some sort of past reading or mind reading ability. That is useful to win a mind game but you look like you lack physical strength. You haven't even moved much in that chair,” Roivas cocked his head a little to the side as he thought. Roivas finally asked, “Can you even walk? I mean are you crippled and that's why you seem to have a need to be in control. If you lost control then someone might harm you. Unless your alternate persona is some beast with enormous strength but I doubt it,"

Jericho took some time now, to think things over. Orochi didn't seem to have any physical disabilities on the outside. He was a small framed but that could just be from a lack of manual labor. Orochi was rich after all. Maybe this man had no flaws! No, no nobody was perfect. Jericho was going to have to find Orochi's weakness.

"You must admit Orochi; I'm at a large disadvantage now. You can just wish it and you have my past and thoughts. I however, have no such leisure,” Roivas picked up the tea and looked down into glass.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orochi smiled.
    "Clever I'll give you that," Orochi said, "But I do not read minds, no my assumption of your judgment is absolutely correct. You may not know consciously yet now, but it's the absolute truth. You see I read hearts not minds, I read souls, so these are things locked in your subconscious and deep in the whelp of your souls...you still have nightmares about the fire you question if it were the right decision. You think your monster sometimes."
    Orochi smiled again.
    "I'm perfectly capable of walking," Orochi said, "I don't see how you need to move your hands or any sort part of your body to make your words more powerful, I rather sit here and look you in the eyes and show no fear, because I fear nothing...I'm perfect."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho could feel his very being starting to crumble in the wake of this serpent's tounge. Orochi contolled this battlefield and Jericho had blindly stumbled into his field of fire. The perfect being had set the perfect trap. However, Roivas was a warrior, a fighter of the highest class and no one would beat him without paying dearly.

"That, my friend, is arrogance and arrogance can be blinding. No one can be perfect. Everyone can improve and have people help them improve. So what do you need to help on? Is there a goal that you can't achieve on your own? Is there someone that needs to be saved?" At the last part, Jericho's eyes almost reflected the fire from his past.

All the intensity and passion of being the Savior had just shown out through Jericho's eyes. He'd done it on purpose. No man was going to tell Jericho who he was! He was going to show Orochi what it meant to be The Savior!
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's plainly simple, dear. Kick forward, one foot after the other while leaning forward. Don't look down at the ground and lean to the sides to turn in the desired direction. You'll be fine...Just follow my lead."

Kevin skated into the rink and flowed like water through and through in circles and then stopped in front of Hana.

"Now you try..."

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'Claux inhaled deeply. However this was not what he expected. He was not in his body. He should not have to take a breath. To test this Claux held his breath. The burn that began to rise in his throat yelled for him to breath. He was forced to do just that, and inhaled a large amount to stop the building headache in his head. He finally opened his eyes, and the sudden roar of cheers surrounded him. The bright lights shined in the dome. The cage that binded him thick. Made form the best support metal made. It was flexable, and could take a car running into it at over 100 miles per hour. Claux knew everything about this arena. This is where he was forced to fight for his life. He was only staring in one direction, but when the slightly "ding" of a bell went off Claux instantly took a defensive stance. He looked around, and his hair turned a faded brown. Claux took a few steps back, and as he did something sent him flying across the ring. The ring itself was nothing more then four or five meters long. Claux opened his eyes, and looked up. There stand on the other end of the ring was a boy with silver hair. A sadistic grin across his face. His left hand in the air. His eyes just as silver as his hair. Claux only looked in absolute shock as the one that stepped into the ring was himself.'

Wolx continued running through the forest. He had tot hink quickly about there next move. He could easily head for the school. Or at the least find some food for the two. He knew of a market close by with enough food for the night. Wolx picked up his speed, and dashed through the forward. His lungs moving in a stead rythum. Wolx controling his breathing so he could ru for longer periods of time. Something he learned during his days as a fighter. he looked back at Valkyrie, and smiled. "What would you like to eat? My Love?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orochi smiled.
    "You're no savior," Orochi said, "And some beings, like myself, are perfect because they know who and what people are they can instantly learn from those people. There is no flaw in my abilities nor my power. I learn from the mistakes of others to never make a mistake in my life. You however have made many mistakes and are not a perfect being nor a savior. I have my goals and I can complete them by myself. But people are more fun."
    Orochi paused, his chest was still in pain, but he showed no sign of the pain. He had no reaction to it. He learned how to control it.
    "My goals are simple to watch people in extremes, and so I must gain people to come over and help me...they are my subjects of my camera and my view and they complete any task I ask of them," Orochi paused, "If you can make a promise to be a subject of my lens then you shall be able to come into my special group? Can you make that promise?"

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana watched Kevin skate and smiled. He really was a good skater and Hana was somewhat jealous about it. But, she pushed it aside and stood up. As she stood, she stumbled her way across towards Kevin.

She straightened up and skated a bit. It seemed like she was okay till she stumbled a bit. She caught herself and skated towards Kevin. "Hey, I think I got it. Thanks for the advice. It helped." She smiled. The only way the moment could have been ruined was if she fell flat on her bottom. She expected it to happen at any moment. It always happened when she was doing well. She always messed up when she was doing the best she could. Either that or it happened when she was trying to impress someone.

"I'm doing alright now but just wait. I'll mess up soon." She smiled, hoping he knew it was partly a joke. At the same time, she was serious too.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Eat? can eat, it but be ok with me but..." she looked at Wolx very intently. "I want something else i'm really not that not hungry, i-m..." she paused for a while and looked again at Wolx, "I-i'm thristy, i need to drink blood..." she said a little shy.

Though she's not in her vampire persona, she could sill feel the thirst for blood, she hasn't been drinking for quite sometime now since she got captured in that government facility...

"I can drink an animal's blood, but a human's blood would be alot more better" she confessed to Wolx.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 04-01-2009 at 02:47 AM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As the words pierced Jericho, his grip on the glass tightened. The pressure built and built. His eyes grew wide while looking upon this being of perfection.

Don't listen Jericho! Close your ears, come back to the loving care of the flame! Please my child, this is the devil himself! The whisp of shapeless smoke and fire appeared to Roivas in the form of what almost look like his mother. It was on its shapeless knees, begging him to stay.

"I will never leave you but..." The glass shattered in Jericho's hand sending pieces of glass through his skin. Although there was pain, The Savior did not acknoweldge it. The tea and blood splashed on the expensive floor as Jericho made his choice.

"I will do as you ask Orochi but I must one favor," Jericho swallowed hard. He made the words as non-groveling as possible, "May I become something of an apprentice to you? I must learn to be perfection! Let me follow in your footsteps because then and only then, when I reach the purest point of greatness, shall I be a true savior of all!"
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 03-29-2009 at 10:29 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orochi smiled, there was no emotion to it or anything.
    "If you clean up that mess I'm sure you can be my apprentice," Orochi said, "Don't break those glasses they are expensive, very expensive."
    Orochi finally took a sip of his tea. He drank it calmly without any sound or motion. But he pretended he never choked on it or that the pain was causing him not to be able to swallow anything. A pain that radiated throughout.
    "Welcome aboard Jericho," Orochi said handing him a card, "That is my card, call me when you need, please clean the mess up though."

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    'Claux inhaled deeply. However this was not what he expected. He was not in his body. He should not have to take a breath. To test this Claux held his breath. The burn that began to rise in his throat yelled for him to breath. He was forced to do just that, and inhaled a large amount to stop the building headache in his head. He finally opened his eyes, and the sudden roar of cheers surrounded him. The bright lights shined in the dome. The cage that binded him thick. Made form the best support metal made. It was flexable, and could take a car running into it at over 100 miles per hour. Claux knew everything about this arena. This is where he was forced to fight for his life. He was only staring in one direction, but when the slightly "ding" of a bell went off Claux instantly took a defensive stance. He looked around, and his hair turned a faded brown. Claux took a few steps back, and as he did something sent him flying across the ring. The ring itself was nothing more then four or five meters long. Claux opened his eyes, and looked up. There stand on the other end of the ring was a boy with silver hair. A sadistic grin across his face. His left hand in the air. His eyes just as silver as his hair. Claux only looked in absolute shock as the one that stepped into the ring was himself.'

Wolx continued running through the forest. He had tot hink quickly about there next move. He could easily head for the school. Or at the least find some food for the two. He knew of a market close by with enough food for the night. Wolx picked up his speed, and dashed through the forward. His lungs moving in a stead rythum. Wolx controling his breathing so he could ru for longer periods of time. Something he learned during his days as a fighter. he looked back at Valkyrie, and smiled. "What would you like to eat? My Love?"

Star opens the window to let the wolf in. It jumps inside and lands beside the Astral form of Star. "Mt guardian!" Star says embracing the animal, who inturn nuzzles her. "YOu knew I'd need you."

The wolf nods, then it moves to the bed in which Claux's body lays. It sit up and places it front legs on the boy's arm. Then looks back at Star. She walks to her pet and nods back, "I have to enter his body, but I need you to keep an eye onboth of us."

Star floats above Claux's body, "Do not let anyone in." She slowly begins to merge her spirit with Claux's body. She can feel a darkness pulling at her the moment she does. When she opens her eyes she was within a dome with bright white lights which hurt her eyes. As she used her hand to cover them and try to see she gasped. Standing before her were two Claux's.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Temperance, Valkarma, and Luzifer.)

(OOC: Valkarma and Luzifer, feel free to post. I was going to do something with the two of you (your characters that is) in my next post, but now Temerpance is involved as well, so yes. Heh…)

Kiyoshi put Kairos on the futon, with Frederic’s help. Once done there was something that she had to attend to, so she might as well get it done while she was able to. Besides, it would only be five minutes or so.

“Thank you Frederic.” She said smiling a little bit, hugging him slightly, before pulling away and walking slowly towards the door.

“I will be right back. I need to fix something.” She quickly glanced down to her ankle, and than looked back up before walking from the room, down the stairs, and than with a towel I her hand, to the hot springs outside of the shrine.

Once there, and behind paper screen, wall, and wooden door, she stripped down and climbed into the first hot spring on her property.

Sighing in comfort Kiyoshi almost lowered herself all the way into the water, head and everything, but she did not do so. She just sat there for a couple minutes while the hot spring worked its magic on her soar muscles, aching bones, and sprung ankle. Before getting it she checked; looking at her ankle, and noticed that she had torn three ligaments. So, this would only be doing well for her.

At least she would be able to walk around after this. Just no hastened movements or jumping down from high places for a few days, and it should be completely healed.

When the time frame she set for herself was almost up, something happened. Kiyoshi had heard a familiar voice, or was it two? She sat up straight than, and looked in the direction she heard the voices from.

“We changed our ways and we decided to not do the things your think is considered right. Our decisions have value, even if you think it's worthless trying is better than not trying at all.” Than there was a slight lull n the conversation.

“Come on Nina, let's continue. We are in front of the building and there's no way we are turning back.”

‘Roki…?’ Kiyoshi thought.

‘He said Nina too.’ Kyon complied.

“Damn I thought he was long gone by now. No matter, when he comes we will definitely kick his arse okay Roki?” If that did not confirm it, Kyon hadn’t a clue what would have.

“Let's give it our all when that comes okay? I cannot tolerate the things he has done to us. Sure he's our power, but it is up to us to whether we can control it. Otherwise it will consume our souls each day. I want to live, cherish the lives we have and just enjoy ourselves.”

After hearing the rest of the conversation, Kiyoshi stood up quickly, cursing at the mild pain that shot through her ankle.

“At least I will be able to walk on it, without anybody noticing now, hopefully.” She muttered to herself as she wrapped the towel that she had brought out, around her, tucking in the top corner a bit so in case anything happened, it was less likely to fall down.

She had enough revealing endeavors for to last her a lifetime. Yet it hardly seemed it would not happen again.

‘Now to see if I really heard right.’ She thought, and Kyon nodded from within her mind in response.

As Kiyoshi began walking, she decided to go around the Shrine instead of through the house since she was still slightly wet. Holding her clothes in one hand and her towel up with another, she turned the corner and stopped slightly.

Standing a good fifty feet from her was Roki and Nina, at her front door, and than she saw them walk in.

Perking a brow, she then knitted the both of them together in frustration. They were just going to walk into her house that way? She should have never screwed up the security system.

Kiyoshi cursed under her breath again as she silently followed behind them. Once inside the house, she tapped Roki on the shoulder, and than Nina.

“May I help you?” She asked, smiling a bit, knowing that she probably scared them half to death.

She turned slightly towards the stairs than.

“I will be back up in a few minutes. I had to get the door!” She hollered from the first floor, knowing that what she said could easily be heard.

Turning back to Roki and Nina Kiyoshi smiled again. “Hi you two!!!” Than she hugged them both, but she tried to make it light and composed at the same time, so that way her towel would not fall off.

She shut the front door with her foot in the process. After pulling away from than, she righted herself and kept her towel close to her.

“So what brings the two of you here on this fine day?” She might have been being a little sarcastic, but she did not worry about it too much.

How long had it been since she last slept? Ate? Gone a day without getting hurt, or in a fight? Not to mention an argument? Maybe this day would be different for Kiyoshi, but as doubt hung in the air, she tried her best not to think about it, which she ended up doing anyway.

(OOC: Yes, I know. It was a lame and bland post. Heh Yes? Yep.)

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Sorry for the delay, P&P game yesterday)

Some unknown time after the sunset, Jean gives Miria a soft swat on the bottom and helps her up to her feet. “Well sha, ‘ah thank ‘ah don’ kept y’u out long ‘nuf fo’ ‘ah firs date now.” [Well precious, I think I have kept you out long enough for a first date] He gives her a bright smile and takes her hand, leading her slowly down the beach, every few seconds glancing over and smiling brightly again. However, he also seems to spend nearly as much time scanning the area around them.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2014 01:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony could still smell the vomit that Rain threw up. It smelled worse than odor to him. Anthony took a look at his hand. He wondered what kind of powers he's got. He finished the water he got from the fridge and looked around the kitchen for a trash can. He found one under the sink and threw it away. "Are you gonna be okay?" Anthony asked. He felt uneasy around Rain. It looked like as if another person took over his mind.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hey, let's skate together then, okay? I got you so don't worry. I'll also go at a slow pace."

Kevin placed his hands gently on Hana's hips and skated with her at the same pace for a couple songs.

When they got done, Kevin said, "I think we should head to our next destination now. It's the mall and I want to get something for you."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Anthony. He was cleaning up his throw up with cleaner products. He felt even more upset with himself.
    "I'm sorry I scared you," Rain said he was choking back on crying, "I didn't mean to, I....it just happened."

Closed Thread
Page 99 of 186 FirstFirst ... 49 89 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 109 149 ... LastLast

Thread Information