AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 98 of 186 FirstFirst ... 48 88 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 108 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana had listened to Kevin, she just didn't say a word. For reasons unknown to her, it didn't feel like the right time to speak. She sat right where he left her, staring at the wall across from the whole. She was trying her hardest to figure out if she had made the right choice. At the time, fighting Rain seemed like the only way to help him. He wasn't acting like himself and it just seemed like the Rain who fought her wasn't the Rain she knew. Maybe she had jumped to conclusions, but it just felt like the only choice she had.

Kevin came back in with some milk and strawberries and Hana looked towards him. It had been a while since she'd eaten anything and the milk looked delicious. She took them from him carefully and started eating. She swallowed some milk before she finally decided to say something, "Thank you. For taking care of me. For a moment, I thought I'd have to fix it all on my own." She looked down at the milk before sighing. "Is Rain okay? How hurt is he?" She took another drink of milk, happy she even had it. She didn't realize how thristy she was until Kevin brought it in.

Instead of waiting, she stood up and took Kevin by the hand, "Come with me, okay?" She limped out into the living room to find Rain on the couch. She stood for a moment before looking at him, "I-are you okay?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    Jericho's eyes, which had been wondering around the door, waiting on the butler, shot right at Orochi. How did he know? Was he just taking a guess? No, he asked with to much confidence in himself.

It all slowly came back to him. The constant fists and backhands that rained down on him throughout his life. An raging child screamed inside him but Jericho kept his composure and tried to think the situation through. However, there was another problem, if Orochi knew of the abuse did he know of Jericho's burning of the church. No of course not, he'd have been in prison by now if anyone knew.

"What abuse? I was raised fairly kindly by my parents. They were strict yeah but I was raised in church and they didn't look to kindly upon beatings," Jericho didn't fumble with the lie, he couldn't. If he messed up now, checkmate was only a few moments away.
    Orochi smiled.
    "Yes, if only that were true," Orochi said, "It was you who burned the church, tired of the antics of your abusers."
    The butler walked in and placed down their cups of tea.
    "So, how did fire and abuse make you feel?" Orochi asked.

Rain heard Hana's voice, he wanted to close his eyes say nothing. She asked if he were okay.
    Thinking of him, but it felt like she was thinking about herself. He quickly got up staring at her.
    "Are you okay?" Rain asked, "Don't worry about me."
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 03-28-2009 at 12:33 AM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin went to the bathroom to fetch some supplies...Bringing them out, he started patching up Rains wounds all while saying, "You two have gotten really strong, especially you, Hana. Jez, it's fine you may come back now. Rain, you must remember that having psychotic tendencies will eventually leave you dead in the end so be careful. Hana, you have learned that many are rather unfriendly nowadays. You saw what happened with me...the loss of blood in both Jericho and myself, that feeling of hurt when Rain got ready for Carlos, the thought of me pouncing on that deer an feverishly feasting off of him...I had no intention of dying and still have no intention. You both have gotten stronger and for that, I'm proud of you, the both of you We know who the enemies are...Orochi for manipulating you, Rain, Hikari for the theater incident some time ago and now Jericho for what you saw in the woods...What he did was unforgivable and so he must die...Hana, we still have to celebrate white day so, get a nice outfit on as we are heading to a couple places. We will start with a roller rink...

We will discuss plans on defeating the enemy later so let's have fun for now. Rain, I don't want you heading anywhere with all those bandages on. You stay here with Carlos."

Kevin got dressed into something appropriate and said, "You should eat some of those strawberries and have the rest of that milk."

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'With a depressed sigh, of guilt, and concern Claux slowly turned around to face Star. he felt as if he had brought someone who was innocent into Hell. She didn't deserve to see this. However his answers were somewhere in these memories. A way to retake Wolx, and get him away from the demon witch. Nevertheless, he couldn't stop what was set in motion. Right now his body was fighting the shock. He ha to focus, and find his way back or be lost forever. This was beyond stupid in his book. "I would love to leave right now. Things are not as well as the seem. I know thst for a fact."

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Kevin.
    "You said we know the enemies are you name them, but lump me in the category it seems," Rain said, "Or that is how you make it sound."
    Rain stared at the bandages and stared at Kevin. He really didn't have anywhere to go anyway. But why was he always locked in the house he wondered.
    "It isn't that bad," Rain said.
    Rain stared at the familiar kitchen.
    "I don't like milk, and I hate strawberries," Rain said, "I know Anthony you can be my White Day, White Day Single Friend...that okay?"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Rain, you are not an enemy, in fact, if you can manage to use your blood powers without your other half, it might help sway battle in our favor.

Here, I'll compile a list of our enemies...with the reasons..."

Kevin got a sketchpad and paper and started scrawling down names and reasons why they would be enemies...

Here's the list...

"List of enemies

-Orochi for trying to manipulate Hana
    -Jericho for nearly killing me and claiming he is the "Savior"
    -Hikari for a lot of the property damage and rise in body count
    -Su for taking my stripes (Keep alive for questioning.) [Personal matter]
    -All who are affiliated with Orochi (Who knows what support he has.)
    -The military for holding corrupt officials within their ranks.

Priority: Capture Su for interrogation."

Kevin smiled and continued..."Fridge access is yours but focus on trying to use your powers without the other half's help. You can conquer that other half and overcome him. I have faith in you so try hard."

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Are you sure? You want to be with me? I'm a bad person..." she still is crying a little but is feeling more comfortable around Wolx. Having him so close makes Valkyrie feel really secured.

His warm embrace made her remember someone from her past. She hugged him too.

"Where should we go now?" she asked him, a little more sobber now, she wipes her tears away and looked at Wolx face.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sitting on the beach, eating and relaxing was a good thing for Miria. She never did relax since her powers would go in and out of control. It was just hard when she had so much on her mind and having a lot of thoughts around her, made it much worse. As they laughed and chatted, Jean would occasionally play with her hair and Miria enjoyed it. She was happy now, talking to a boy who was in her opinion, VERY handsome and she could finally hear people's thoughts and the whispers of others being brought by the wind.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Kevin and the little paper. Rain grabbed a pen and wrote on the paper.

-Orochi for manipulating Hana and taking control of Rain

He handed the paper back.
    "Su," Rain said, "Kevin are you going to everyone this list on by yourself?"
    Rain heard Kevin's comment about using his abilities without his other self. Rain shook his head.
    "I cannot, I have tried before," Rain, "He'd leave me if I did it all by myself...then I will no longer have power."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I have an idea then, Rain."

Kevin took out a syringe and took out some of his own blood and put it into a shot glass saying,

"Drink it. It will taste horrible but I think the taste may help you get a better feel as well as have a better form of self-composure."

I intend on getting to Su first...If you have any information on him, let me know."

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    'With a depressed sigh, of guilt, and concern Claux slowly turned around to face Star. he felt as if he had brought someone who was innocent into Hell. She didn't deserve to see this. However his answers were somewhere in these memories. A way to retake Wolx, and get him away from the demon witch. Nevertheless, he couldn't stop what was set in motion. Right now his body was fighting the shock. He ha to focus, and find his way back or be lost forever. This was beyond stupid in his book. "I would love to leave right now. Things are not as well as the seem. I know thst for a fact."
    Star leans over pressing her forehead to his, "Who i sthe one hurting you so? Is it the person with the voice I heard?" She closes her eyes, "I won't let anyone hurt you Claux. I want to help you...will you let me help you?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Kevin.
    "Ew I'm not drinking your blood," Rain said.
    Rain stared at Kevin.
    "All I know is that he is my psychiatrist," Rain said, "I was born with a rare on set of adolescent schizophrenia...happy I told you the truth."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Look, just drink it...It may help...There's no negative effects, alright? You just need the blood of another shifter to help you out. So, that's what I'm doing in having you drink this blood. Now, drink it. I didn't take it out of my system for nothing. I did it to help you."

Kevin shoved the blood down Rain's throat and awaited the oncoming punch as a result.

How do you feel other than disgusted? Can you think clearer?

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain glared at Kevin. He had forced Rain to do something he didn't Rain didn't like that. So Rain took his finger and stuck in his mouth to force himself to throw up. And it worked too.
    Rain hated the taste of throw up, but he didn't want to be forced to do something he didn't.
    "I told you no, I told you I wasn't," Rain said, "And I'm not."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry it's short. I'm having a creative drought. Oh and Faerytaleangel if we ain't on white day yet (i can't remember) then Kairos has slept until white day and just woke up on it.)

Kairos felt very groggy as he opened his eyes. He tired to focus but couldn't manage too. How long had he slept?
    "Relax little brother. Take your time." Brother said.
    "Eh?" Kairos mumbled. He drew his hand up slowly to rub his eyes. His vision began to clear. It was then he noticed to things. One, There was no visions. He was clear of them, but could still see.
    Two, there was no shifter shadow. He could feel it either.
    "That because I'm blocking it little brother." Brother replied.
    "Thank you." Kairos replied. He tried to pull hismelf up straight but couldn't.
    "Wait a second! Where am I?" He suddenly looked around as best he could from where he was laid down. But he couldn't see much. "Hello? Is anyone there?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With a fiuld, graceful sidestep Valkyrie was securely in Wolx arms. Wolx loked her squarely in her eyes before cracking a wide grin, and taking a few steps forward. Then his brown hair slowly began to fall out. Under the falling shards of hair was silver gleaming hair. Wolx shook the rst of the fallen shards off, and before he knew it they were running through the forest. Valkyrie in his arms as he headed toward really no where. He could return to schoool, but the police would be there looking for them. However, at the same time he could return there, and hide in plain site. That could work for the police never really came to the school. They shouldn't be looking for him over a busted music store. Hopefully things would fall into place before morning. Wolx didn't really want to sleep in the woods.

"These two are more then a threat then we thought."
    "We cannot allow these two to continue to work independently."
    "The answers we seek are somewhere locked inside the supressed memories of those two."
    "But what can be do to trigger those memories to come back."
    "A powerful memory could work."
    "No something more intense."
    "Kill one. That would bring what you seek into the light."
    "................"
    "..........................."
    "......................................."
    "...Agreed...."
    "Very well then. It time for a family reunion."

Back in the dreamscape Claux listened to Star very closely. She felt so warm. So lively. He didn't want to leave her side. To protect her. During the short time they meet, and learned one anothers name Claux felt as if he had meet someone he could be with. Someone to trust. Someone that would be there for him, and vise-versa. He would do everything in his power to protect, and. He would fight for her.

"You fight someone." 'The movement of his fathers memories caught Claux off gaurd. He stepped back with Star now once again behind him. His arms out in a defensive stance. He eyes locked on the afterimage of his father. His father only grinned deeply, and reached out with his left hand. Calling Claux to him. Claux only looked at him knowing here he could do nothing to them. Nevertheless, and to his surprise, his body slowly began to slid toward him. Claux instantly let go of Starlight, and as he approahed his father he gave him a dark, and vegeful glare. "You would really give your father, the one that has taken care of you and your worthless brother even before you KILLED my beautiful wife; your mother. You are turly, a worthless son. I wash my hands of you at this moment." His father flicked his rest to the left, and Claux went in that direction. He was thrown thoruhg the wall, and as he went through he fell into the darkness. The light from the room faded, and Star was forced back into the real world. Claux coninued to fall till a bright light once again covered his body. His yell of frustion no heard in the endless relam of darkness.'

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin thought and said, "Can I try injecting some of my blood into you then? Maybe it will help with clearer thoughts and suppress the other side a little more."

Kevin got a bottle of water and some chocolates and said, "Here, the taste of vomit isn't good. I know the feeling from food poisoning. Never eat bad fish."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain took the chocolate and the water. He stared at Kevin.
    "I don't want any of your blood in my system," Rain said, "Why does everyone talk to me like they have to cure me? This sounds just like another process of curing me, I'm fine for the most I can clearly think...if I couldn't, would I be here right now asking for help?"

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    With a fiuld, graceful sidestep Valkyrie was securely in Wolx arms. Wolx loked her squarely in her eyes before cracking a wide grin, and taking a few steps forward. Then his brown hair slowly began to fall out. Under the falling shards of hair was silver gleaming hair. Wolx shook the rst of the fallen shards off, and before he knew it they were running through the forest. Valkyrie in his arms as he headed toward really no where. He could return to schoool, but the police would be there looking for them. However, at the same time he could return there, and hide in plain site. That could work for the police never really came to the school. They shouldn't be looking for him over a busted music store. Hopefully things would fall into place before morning. Wolx didn't really want to sleep in the woods.

"These two are more then a threat then we thought."
    "We cannot allow these two to continue to work independently."
    "The answers we seek are somewhere locked inside the supressed memories of those two."
    "But what can be do to trigger those memories to come back."
    "A powerful memory could work."
    "No something more intense."
    "Kill one. That would bring what you seek into the light."
    "................"
    "..........................."
    "......................................."
    "...Agreed...."
    "Very well then. It time for a family reunion."

Back in the dreamscape Claux listened to Star very closely. She felt so warm. So lively. He didn't want to leave her side. To protect her. During the short time they meet, and learned one anothers name Claux felt as if he had meet someone he could be with. Someone to trust. Someone that would be there for him, and vise-versa. He would do everything in his power to protect, and. He would fight for her.

"You fight someone." 'The movement of his fathers memories caught Claux off gaurd. He stepped back with Star now once again behind him. His arms out in a defensive stance. He eyes locked on the afterimage of his father. His father only grinned deeply, and reached out with his left hand. Calling Claux to him. Claux only looked at him knowing here he could do nothing to them. Nevertheless, and to his surprise, his body slowly began to slid toward him. Claux instantly let go of Starlight, and as he approahed his father he gave him a dark, and vegeful glare. "You would really give your father, the one that has taken care of you and your worthless brother even before you KILLED my beautiful wife; your mother. You are turly, a worthless son. I wash my hands of you at this moment." His father flicked his rest to the left, and Claux went in that direction. He was thrown thoruhg the wall, and as he went through he fell into the darkness. The light from the room faded, and Star was forced back into the real world. Claux coninued to fall till a bright light once again covered his body. His yell of frustion no heard in the endless relam of darkness.'

It was strange yet somehow so familiar to be lik ethis with him. To be held by Claux, in thi silence. She'd let her warmth fill him, tried to calm him. However, it all came crashing down when his father appeared. Star was pushed behind Claux by him. Star had tried to hold on to Claux as the man pulled him away from her. "Stop it! leave Claux alone! You..." But she was unable to finish as she felt herself being pulled away from the scene.

She reappeared in the hospital room. SHe looked around for Claux but he was not nera her. She moved to his sleeping body and floated over him. Her hands reaching out to take hold of his face. "Claux, don't let him win." Tears trickled down her face. "I'm here, with you...I promised remember?" She had to find a way to get back to him.

In that instant she heard a howl. She look out the window to see her Timber Wolf sittig atop the other building. "Sekaya!" She turns to Claux, I'll be with you soon!

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean snuggles up closer to Miria after they finish eating, resting his chin lightly in her hair as he pulls her closer to her back in pressed to his chest and his arms are holding her in a warm hug. He shifts so that they both have a good view of the slowly setting sun, the bright reds, oranges and yellows flowing across the sky. The clouds passing overhead taking on a fiery tint, with the old purple here and there. The view is truly breath taking, combined with the fresh scent of the sea and the rolling of the waves as they lap up onto the beach, stopping on a few body lengths short of reaching the couple where they sit.

Just as the sun completes its slow dip behind the distant horizon, without thinking about it, Jean runs one hand up to lightly caress Miria's cheek and turn her face to the side. Leaning over her shoulder, he tenderly brushes his lips to hers, the lightest butterfly of a kiss.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Rain, it's because people care well enough about you. I better wait for Hana to get dressed so..."

Kevin sat next to Rain and held him close like a child.

"Do not worry for I am here, Rain. After white day, we will begin your training so please rest easy. You shall be like a brother to me."

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Satan's Child View Post
    Orochi smiled.
    "Yes, if only that were true," Orochi said, "It was you who burned the church, tired of the antics of your abusers."
    The butler walked in and placed down their cups of tea.
    "So, how did fire and abuse make you feel?" Orochi asked.
    It was all coming together now. It all made perfect since...

Jericho smiled like a hunter who had tracked his prey for miles and just now cornered it, "Abuse is abuse, and it makes the receiver fear for their lives. It angers them and corrupts their mind with fantasies of vengeance. The materialized version of revenge is fire. Until I met a certain girl, I had no idea that this was true. What I merely did was take what was in my mind and made it real. Tell me...does that make me a mindless killer or is it justified? I honestly don’t think so. In my mind, I believe that you are more of a killer than I am. You, however, kill minds not people. I can only imagine how many people’s sanity you stole from them in the amount of time you’ve been on Earth."

Roivas took one glass of the tea and sat back with a contempt smile. He studied the man's pose to try and find some flaw to the snake. It was impossible for someone to be this subtle yet with the capability to be so destructive.

"So what are you? No normal man could see my past like that," Jericho figured that he knew the answer but needed to hear it from the man himself.
    ~The One and Only~

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked between Rain and Kevin before she turned around and went back into the room. She looked around and for a moment wondered what she was doing. Then, she changed into another pair of jeans and a blouse and walked back towards the living room.

She arrived in time to find Kevin shoving blood down Rain's throat. Cringing, Hana hid behind the wall and listened in, curious as to what went on when she wasn't around. She listened intently as they talked more. It was interesting to hear what Kevin had to say. For a while, she even began to believe that Kevin hated Rain for reasons only he knew. But, it was starting to become clear that it wasn't true. Hana sighed happily as she walked from around the corner.

"He's telling the truth, Rain. We do what we do because we worry. It's nothing underhanded or selfish. I care about you. To be honest, I was worrying about you after I last saw you. I'm glad you had enough faith in me to ask for help. I'm honored to be the one you called. I'm sure Kevin is, too." She smiled, placing a hand on his shoulder, "I'm prepared to help you whenever you need it. It's the truth." She was in the mood to hug but she didn't want to put him on the spot. Instead, she smiled more.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin got up and kissed Hana saying, "You ready to head out to the roller rink, babe?"

He carried Hana in his arms out the door and put her down outside to kiss her again and hold her hand as they walked up the sidewalk.

"We now know our enemies, Hana. No matter we cannot falter. First we must go after Su and capture him for interrogation. Business can wait though...let's go have fun."

When they arrived, Kevin walked to the clerk and said, "Size ten "blades" and...uh, Hana dear, what size shoe do you wear?"

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria sighed, in relief that it was so relaxing to sit on the beach and not think about school or anything that involves pressure. Jean placed his arms around her as if to caress her. It was so warm and safe. She looked at the horizon and the colours were so magnificent. This was a portrait she knew would be engraved in her mind and this would allow her to paint the most priceless portrait. Then, as Miria was watching the sun set, Jean's hand slowly touched her cheek, bringing her face closer towards his. Her heart began to race so fast, she could hear it through her ears. Then, Jean's lips had tenderly brushed hers and it formed into a kiss. It surprised Miria a bit but she did not resist. She had tenderly kissed him back until she thought of something that could change things completely.

"Jean, I have something to tell you. I am not just your average girl."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Closed Thread

Thread Information