AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 96 of 186 FirstFirst ... 46 86 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: Its also good that he passed out not 5 feet away and you're just turning a blind eye to that... very good indeed

Frederic followed the girl's lead as she carried the boy. He had some trouble adjusting himself when she nearly dropped her side but he manage to recover and continue along to the best of his abilities. He didn't respond to what she was saying, partly because he had to focus on carrying and partly because he didn't really have anyhting that needed to be said at this juncture.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-26-2009 at 07:11 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria giggled as he was talking. It seemed like he was drunk and it was a strong possibility he was. Jean placed his arm over her shoulder and then, she began to blush. It's the alcohol, that's all it is. But her heart could not stop beating so fast. He was looking at the beautiful horizon with the glorious sea. Miria smiled and placed her head on his shoulder.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana had landed on her feet after her attack but hadn't had time to catch her balance completely. The one cut on her leg caused her to limp slightly. She heard Rain's words and turned to face him. As she did, his whips came down harder, slashing across her side. It caught her off guard and she fell to the ground, landing in the mud.

Struggling to her feet, Hana grasped onto the black blade sword and looked Rain in the eyes. "Wha-what do you think I'm doing? I'm fighting, aren't I?" She straitened herself out, ignoring the seering pain that ran down her side. "I'm not here for any other reason. I'm fight you. I'm fighting for Rain." She wiped away a drop of blood from her hand. "I've been fighting this whole time." She collected more black energy, while her other hand still held the sword. Standing as still as she could, she let the ball float out in front of her. Before she let Rain make another move, she brought the sword over her head and brought it down with full force. It sliced through the energy in front of her, which exploded and flowed towards Rain. The energy was clear white. Hana didn't know she could do that put hoped it would be enough to force Rain off his feet.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolx expression was nothing less of awkward, and agitated. He slightly turned his head. His placid facade failed to conceal the tumult of his mind. He remembered nothing. Something in the back of his mind was being blocked off. He couldn't remember anything at this time. The last things he remembered was the fireworkss, and then the Music store blwoin into pieces. he had used his power to create a screen for them to get away from the incoming police. From there this happened. The torment in his face was as present as day, and night. he turely remembered nothing. Maybe it had been the shock of getting hit in the head by the falling wood. It was her who had drug him out from ubnder the rubble, and brought him to safety. She cared as much about im as he did her.

"What you speak is confusing my love. I have no brother. My mother dead when I was five in an incident in the amazon. I have lived the rest of my life as an underground fighter."

-------------------------------------------------------

Claux slowly, and reluctenly stood to his feet,andwatched as the scene continued.

'The young Claux slowly wrapped his hands around his head, and shut his eyes thightly. His hair ,silver as it was, slowly began to fade into an mellow brown. As if her motherly instincts forced her his mother turned around at that time, and ran to his side. She yelled for Wolx, who was currently liking at a snake eating a small rat. He heard her voice, and ran back toward her site. She grabbed hold of Claux, and shook him some. His eyes were closed shut, and a small trail of blood leaked from his nose. She became worried, and held him tight. Claux began to scream as something was heard snapping behind them. It was the young Wolx who was now in range to see his mother holding his brother. She was softly talking to Claux telling him to calm down. His body began to shake, and thrust about as his mother tried desperately hold him still. "Honey listen to mommy. Calm down. Breathe. I'm here. Wolx is here. We'll.........." Her words her cut short by the sounds of broken bones, and liquid splashing against something. Wolx began to yell out as this sound subsided. The left side of his body covered in chucks of some substance, with was covered in a red liquid. It dripped from his face, hands, and body as he look wide eyes at Claux, who was softly, and silently rocking back, and forth. From head to toe Claux was covered in the same substance, and liquid as Wolx. However before him, no less then an inch was a pool of it, and around him in a perfect circle were remains, and bones. Claux's body shook as he rocked. Wolx only walked up behind him, and fell to his knees. He began to yell, and cry as the birds fluttered into the aky.'

Claux was shaking violently as his eyes had closed themselves right at the sound of the cracking of her bones. He had also turned his head away from the display. To his left however Starlight, may or may not have seen everything. Everything around the people viewers once again came to a stand still, and Claux only turned his back to Starlight. Not wanting her to see his face. The memory of takings one life is truly stronger then the moment fo execution.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean feels Miria snuggle closer and turns his head slightly to look down at her. He smiles softly as her head rest on his shoulder and without looking away, he answers back "Oui sha, it is." [Yes precious, it is] He leans his face down closer, lightly brushing it against her hair and drawing in a deep breath, it's soft scent filling his lungs. For a moment, he almost does something that might be to forward. Then with a soft exhalation of breath he turns his face to the surf and rest his cheek lightly on her head, relaxing with the soft warmth of her body next to his.

'Yes, I think my luck has changed' he thinks. After another few long moments, he draws back slightly and looks around for someplace away from a certain annoying and loudly snoring pain. Spotting a nice large piece of driftwood a little way down the beach, he reaches down and lightly takes Miria's hand while saying "Come sha, dar' be mo' quiet place wit'out..." while motioning to the boy sleeping on the beach. [Come on precious, there is a more quiet place without...]
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Eh heh," Rain said, "You're so cute with your quick remarks."
    His other self lashed the whips as hard as he could. He hoped it would make the girl scream out.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

OOC: This is for Hollow Ichigo

Star watched the scene horrified. She could not believe what she'd seen. She stumbled back and fell. She shook her head not wanting to believe what she had jsut witnessed. She then looks at him to find he has his back to her. Trembling she stands up and walks over to him. She wraps her arms around his waits, "Its ok...I'm here..." she was crying.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria was a bit surprised at herself for placing her head on his shoulder. She was never that straight forward with anyone. Her ability to trust anyone was so poor back in the day that maybe now, things were changing. Then, Jean had placed his head on her head. She blushed a bit, to make her face a bit more red then it was before. Jean had taken her head, motioning towards going to another place. It was because a boy was snoring on the beach.

"Sure." She replied while smiling.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana felt the whips dig into the skin on her arms and her side again. She let out a small scream as she collapsed to her knees again. This time, it felt worse, like her whole body was on fire. She gasped for air a few times, trying to catch her breath. Watching blood run down her arm and mixing with the mud, she tightened her grip on the sword, refusing to let it go. A few tears escaped and ran down her cheeks but she quickly ignored them.

"I..." She didn't bother to let the rest of the words come out. Instead, she slowly got to her feet, keeping her eyes on her attacker. She knew she was probably stupid for getting up again, but she had to. She had to finish what she started. "I..." Again, she stopped and brought the staff back into her hand. She made a small shield again, the energy not building up like it usually did. Instead of attacking, she stared at him, sword ready for when it would be needed. She wasn't sure how much more she could take...
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His other self laughed.
    "Oh yes, see this is the moment I've been waiting for," his other self said with a cackle,"Eh heheheeee."
    He was to come down with a very hard lash.
    STOP no more.
    Rain
    I said no more
    Graw, weakling...I'm doing it.

It was starting to come down.
    I demand you stop
    No...I teach a lesson now
    Fine

Instead of using his words Rain forced himself to take over the body his other self was using. He forced himself to not do that to Rain. The blood whip disappeared, but Rain really had no more strength. Fighting his other self took it's toll. Rain fell to the ground, unaware of the world.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(Kind of for Shy Satan's Child.)

"Ok so one computer, a semi-comfy seat, and a coffee. Anything else you need to find this Orochi?" Jericho was starting to feel better ever since Tommy and he had entered the library.

"Yes actually...I need you to shut your mouth for a while. I wanna concentrate,” Tommy logged onto the internet and searched for people living on the island, "Well I'll be! This boy's loaded! Runs a toy company from right here on the island."

"What do you mean loaded?" Jericho asked with a frown.

"Man, I mean rich. I mean he's got stacks! Orochi has money coming out of his a-"

"Ok!” Roivas cut Tommy off and smiled, "Where do I find him?"

"Well if this is the guy you're looking for then he's living kind of secluded. Not a fan of the limelight I'm thinking. He's not in hiding though, big house, nice property, you know...the works," Tommy scrolled down reading the page, "Here's where he lives so I guess you're going to go find him now...Jericho...Jericho?" Tommy turned around to find he was alone, "He didn’t leave me. There is no way that the little fart left me in a library!"

Of course, Roivas Jericho had most certainly left Tommy in a library. He was off to find the man that Kevin loathed. With a distorted smile on his face, Jericho cleared entire buildings with his leaps and could see an enormous house coming into view.

“Wonder if he’s got security,” Jericho asked himself with a chuckle.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Closing her eyes, Hana waited for another blow. She couldn't imagine how hard it would be, but she expected the worse pain to come from it. It took a second to realize it wasn't coming. She opened her eyes to find Rain, laying on the ground.

For a moment, she stood, staring at him, waiting. Then, she took a deep breath and let go of the staff and sword in her hands. She stepped forward, feeling the pain shoot up her legs as she did. She winced but continued to limp forward till she got closer to Rain. Kneeling, she placed a hand on his head. "I'm not sure if I helped or made things worse. I tried so hard, but I..." She let her voice fade away as she looked around. Everything seemed so peaceful now that it sent chills up Hana's spine. She had been half expecting to see the world crumbling away. That's how it had felt a few moments ago.

That's when she noticed Kevin and Carlos, still watching. "We can't leave him here. I know you're thinking I should, but I can't. He might need help." She got to her feet again and brought her arms under Rain's. With a pull, she tried to drag him but felt the cuts burn more. She released him, sitting back down on the ground.

Laying back and ignoring the mud, she looked up at the incredibly blue sky. "I don't know how much more I can help. I can't think of anything else." She wanted to close her eyes, but forced herself to look and focus on the clouds. "What do I do now?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Babycakes, climb on my back. Carlos, since I can't really help pick Rain up use the fireman's carry on him."

Kevin got down in front of Hana in human form and signaled for her to get on his shoulders.

"Be sure not to put your skirt over my head while we're walking."

Kevin chuckled while Carlos walked by.

"Boss...did you just had a perverted moment? Ahahahaha...That's funny. Here we go, Rain. 1...2...3!!!"

Carlos lifted Rain up and began carrying him through the woods. Kevin was in the back saying..."You did wonderful, Hana. You proved that you were really strong and for that, I'm going to give you something special because I love you."

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"I guess this is all my fault. I should have not taken over your mind just for a drop of blood." she said aloud, confused too.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything? At all?" she asked him again, still crying... "What do you remember? Y-you have a younger brother whom you adore so much... A-and you hurt him because of me" she continued trying to remind him.

"You? Underground fighter? I-i don't see you as one. You seem so soft and nice a-and..." she can't continue what she was saying, she was crying again...
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-27-2009 at 02:14 AM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: I apologize if this seems like god modding (Luzifer and Valkarma), but seeing as things were not exactly going anywhere, I had to move it along some how. All right, well, maybe I am not that sorry, which I should also apologize for, but teh what is a meaningless apology anyway? Now I am rambling again… Shutting up now… For the time being… Heehee *grins*)

As they walked along, slowly because of Kiyoshi’s ankle, which was indeed irritating for the least part and a burden for the most part, Frederic, Kairos, and her made their way to the stairs that led up to the Shrine that her family owned, and begun walking up each of them.

That was the hard part, but she pressed on anyway without so much of a spoken word in the meantime. Kiyoshi tried to avoid thinking about how it felt, concentrating on other things around her instead, such as Kairos, the area surrounding, the atmosphere, the sky, most definitely the steps, and then Frederic. She would take care of the problem later, or try to at least.

‘Just a few more steps.’ She had thought, before of course, reaching the top (she should win a prize for accomplishing such a feet).

Once she got to the intercom box, knowing that her family was not home as of yet, Kiyoshi freed one of her hands, grasping Kairos more so by tightening her grip with the other, and holding him as much as she could with her body wait, she then took her elbow and slammed it into the security box that sat nicely next to the intercom. Well, it did sit nicely there…

The face was falling off by this point, and the system was cracked and split from where her elbow had made contact, as Kiyoshi then proceeded to rip the wires from their resting place, from what use to be the security system box (or one of them at least), and left them hanging there, smiling to herself as the ruined, no, broken, security system let off a light hum, indicating the non-working capabilities that use to thrive and run this particular section of the Shrine were now, completely annihilated.

“It’s about bloody time…” She muttered before motioning for Frederic to follow her, after of course, looping her arm back under Kairos’s.

Arriving at the door, Kiyoshi did the same as she did before, releasing Kairos with one hand, and putting her whole body weight into holding him up as she took out the house key from in between the bust of her rather revealing outfit, and unlocked the door. Replacing the key, she then smiled up at Frederic once righting herself, and gripping Kairos with both arms again. She was ever too grateful that he; a complete stranger nonetheless, was helping her with something. With one of her “friends.”

“After you.” She said, nodding her head towards the door for Frederic to go in first, but then she quickly changed her mind.

The phobia that she usually had with her family had begun to stir and she decided that it might be best if she went in first. You never knew what could happen, and it was better her than him.

“Never mind, I will go first.” The reply was somewhat sheepish.

Upon entering, Kiyoshi did not hesitate as she motioned Frederic to another set of stairs, and began the same process over again.

Sighing in relief, they had finally made it to one of the spare bedrooms that Kiyoshi had opened with her leg, seeing as in it was already slightly cracked. It was the perfect room for this sort of thing.

“Let’s set him here.”

Kiyoshi nodded towards the first of the two futons in the room.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean holds her hand firmly and smiles as he leads her a little ways down the beach to the little inlet with the large chuck of driftwood. He gets her settled down comfy on the log before saying “’ah be back” [I’ll be back –couldn’t resist] and taking off at a quick jog over to the nearest little food stand on the beach. He is back in a few minutes, with a big newspaper wrap of fish & chips and a couple of cups in a holder. He sets the food down on the log before shifting around next to Miria.

He lowers himself down to the sand and settles in with his back against the wood, drawing Miria down to sit in front of him. His hands shift around her middle and give her a small hug before he leans back, passing her a large cup of lemonade. “’ah was’n sho’ wha’ y’u like...
    "Naughty by nature..."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jean had lead her by the hand towards a log which looked quite old yet comfortable to sit on or near. Then, Jean had bolted off somewhere, leaving Miria alone near the log. Well, that was quick.... And then, he was back in no time with some food, fish and chips and a few drinks to go along with it. Jean was motioning to her to sit in front of him but she wasn't sure if he was being too straight forward or if she did sit in front of him, if she would be too straight forward. She listened to her instinct and sat in front of him. Jean passed her a cup and inside was lemonade.

"Lemonade is ok. I prefer sweeter drinks myself." She smiled while accepting the cup.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 02:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony was relieved that this bloody fight was over. He smiled and then followed Kevin, Hana, and Carlos.
    I'm glad this is over.
    Yeah...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana dragged herself off the ground, and limped towards Kevin. She looked at him, somewhat dazed but then slowly climbed on his back. She has thought about walking her way back home but the pain in her leg reminded her that it wasn’t the best idea at the time.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his, completely ignoring the fact she was still bleeding and her blood got all over him. “Did I do okay? I just hope I didn’t make things worse. I just wanted to help.” She swallowed, closing her eyes. “Jez left me behind. She won’t come back. I know it. For some reason, she abandoned me. I needed her help and she left. I don’t why.” So many things were running through Hana’s mind that she couldn’t keep them all straight. She felt bad telling it all to Kevin, but she needed to speak about them or they’d never leave her alone. “I’m sorry everything happened before. I just want to help people so much. I was hurt and I didn’t mean to hurt you…I love you…” She spoke the words carefully as she finally let darkness take over. It was hard to tell if she had fallen asleep or just passed out. But, either way, she was surrounded by darkness.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-27-2009 at 10:19 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reaching home, Carlos placed Rain on a couch to rest while Kevin started patch Hana's wounds up.

He placed her in his bed and decided to hold her until she woke up. He kept her head to his chest so she could feel and listen to his relaxed heartbeat.

"By the way, Anthony, please make yourself at home. Want something to drink, access to the fridge is yours."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean thinks for a moment and decides to back off on the flirting just a little. No need to scare off the one sane and non-scary girl that he likes since he has gotten here. He gives her a soft warm smile and unwraps the top of the newspaper around the fish & chips, offering it to Miria. He really liked the place that made them, since they used a light flaky beer batter and real sea salt.

“So sha, ‘ah think we sit, we talk, we eat, we watch ‘da sun set” he says with a smile. (OOC: We can role play it all out or let them enjoy their sunset together)
    "Naughty by nature..."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 02:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony nodded and reached for the fridge to pull something out for a drink. He reached for something as he griped it and looked inside. A bottle of water. This what he wanted at the moment after what he saw. He took it out and looked out the window of the house.
    Shifters...Is this what they do everyday?

This question continues to hunt his mind after that bloody fight.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The little girl ran up the stairs as fast as she could. Her legs were so short and the stairs curved upward like a mountain. It was difficult for her to catch her breath, but she knew she had to.

Reaching the top stair, she turned quickly and ran the length of the hallway as fast as her legs would allow. Her destination was at the end of the hallway and as she got closer her heart raced faster. She plowed through the door and searched around looking for her sister.

“Jez, I found you!” she smiled awkwardly as she looked at her sister seated on the bench beneath the window. “I was looking for you. Were you here this whole time?”

Jez looked at her with an even wider smile. She patted the cat that was on her lap, who purred happily, “Of course I was. Where else would I be?” She stared at her sister longer and noticed that something was wrong, “Hana, are you okay. You look scared.”

“Mommy and Daddy told me…“ Hana paused, still catching her breath. She then started crying, large tears running down her cheeks. She wiped her nose against the sleeve the of her sweater. “Mommy and Daddy told me you were leaving. Are you, Jez? You can’t leave.”

Thinking a moment, Jez picked up the cat and placed it on the floor before patting the seat next to her. Hana sat down and hugged her sister tightly. “You don’t have to worry about me leaving. I’m gonna stay with you forever. You don’t have to cry.”

Hana sniffed loudly, “But, Jez, Mommy said I wouldn’t be able to see you anymore. I don’t wanna have to say good bye. You’re my sister.”

Hugging Hana closer, Jez let out a sigh. “Mommy doesn’t know what she’s taking about. I’m not going anywhere. We’re gonna stay sisters forever and ever. Okay?”

“Okay, Jez.” Hana sniffed loudly as she rested her head on Jez. She found the sound of her sister’s heart beat strange. It was almost like it wasn’t there…

---

The beating of someone’s heart was echoing in Hana’s ear. She opened her eyes slowly, looking around before bothering to move her head at all. That’s when she noticed her head was resting on something soft but strong. She lifted her head to find out she was resting on Kevin’s chest. She looked around again. It was strange to remember that moment then, but in some ways it felt like the right memory. When she looked down at her arm, she noticed the bandages. She was glad to know that the bleeding had stopped and that she was safe again.

Looking back at Kevin, she sat up. As she did, she winced. There was still a lot of pain in her side and she knew it wouldn’t go away for a while. She didn’t say anything. She wasn’t sure what to say. Her hair fell around her face as she continued to sit in silence.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Doesn't matter. As long as it flows. ^^)

Then, Jean had offered her some fish and chips. Miria never really liked them since she was very picky about the kind of fish she eats. But, she ate them, regardless of how they tasted. As she took a bite of the fish and chips, her mouth slowly chewed on the pieces. Then she grinned after swallowing the bite.

"This is really good." She replied while nodding and taking another bite. Miria looked at Jean in response to his comment.

"Sure. It's so nice to relax here."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, you're awake. I bandaged you and all while you were passed out and then put your here keeping you by me side as I'm supposed to. It's only the right thing for me, the man you love, to do. I know it still hurts so I'll be right back. You um...don't move."

Kevin ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of milk and some strawberries and brought them out to Hana, sitting next to her.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-27-2009 at 08:53 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 96 of 186 FirstFirst ... 46 86 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 106 146 ... LastLast

Thread Information