AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 89 of 186 FirstFirst ... 39 79 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 99 139 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain was thinking fast as Hana spoke.
    "Metro station, you can meet us in Metro Station...it's that old run down subway station," Rain paused, "It's very low profile and it can help move in the cover of the shadows for the moment."
    Rain, thought for another moment.
    "Yeah, that works," Rain said, "Metro station in an hour, thank you Hana very much."
    Rain stared at Anthony and covered the piece to be respective to Hana.
    "We'll be meeting one of my friends at the Metro Station," Rain paused, "If she accepts."
    Rain went back to the phone.
    "Your verdict?"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

"I'll be there. Anything for a friend." Hana smiled, mostly to herself as she held the phone down so no one on the other end could hear.

She looked at Carlos and smiled. "Maybe Kevin had the right idea. I don't mean that the way it sounds. See, my friend needs help and I agreed to help him. I'm thinking that maybe if I go and be strong on my own, I can be there for Kevin when he needs me most. I won't be so dependent on him and maybe my temper will get better." She smiled. "I love Kevin a lot and I want to be strong enough to help when it's needed. Besides, he's my friend and I have to help."

She looked at Carlos, "I hope this isn't to much at this time. And, I want to thank you again for being there and being truthful with me." She smiled as she continued, "I have to go pack up some clothes anyway." She felt a little bit like she was saying good bye but she wasn't sure if she'd see him again.

"Rain, don't worry I'll be there." Hana spoke into the phone and hung-up, already trying to plot out where she was going and what she should bring.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Okay," Rain said.
    Hana hung up the phone and so did Rain. Rain looked at Anthony.
    "It's all set up, let's go," Rain said.
    There was nothing Rain needed to prepare for this trek.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, whatever it is you're planning, since I see it in your face, spill it as Kevin left me in charge of the household."

Carlos burnt and scarred face seemed to want to dig deep into Hana's mind. He was getting a bad vibe at the time as he formed a throwing knife out of ice and threw it at a wall, sticking it in. He repeated the process over and over again until he was tired.

"To me, if feels like you don't love Kevin or want to live with him anymore. My question is, do you? Do you want to come back? I'm sure he has forgotten about the whole incident and is just there to cool off for now. Now tell me of the situation. Maybe I can help."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana sighed. She was never a good liar and keeping secrets was nearly impossible for her.

She looked Carlos in the eyes, glancing at Jericho from time to time. "Carlos, I do want to go back and I do love Kevin. This really doesn't have anything to do with what just happened. It's something I have to do. Kevin helped you, a friend, and I need to help my friend. All I think I can say about it is that him and a friend of his are in trouble with the police and they're innocent. They need help. He would have asked Kevin but the two of them never really got along. Not with the connections between other people and-" She paused, wondering how much she should say.

"Believe me, I'm being completely honest and I'm not really hiding anything other then names although I think I may have given it away earlier. Maybe there is something you could do but I have to go and respect his wishes. It's like what Kevin did for you. You do what you have to do for friends."

She hugged Carlos tightly, "I'll be alright. I can always ask Jez to come and update you on how things are going. And, if Kevin worries, tell him the truth. Tell him that I hope he understands that you do what you can to help friends. Tell it has nothing to do with him. That I'd do anything to protect him but there are others who need my help. That I do love him and I always will." She pulled away and ran back to the house. Grabbing as little as she could, she shoved some important things into her bag and headed out. She felt horrible leaving so suddenly but it was something she needed to do. She always had a need to watch over Rain, for whatever reason. He was a friend no matter what. She give anything to protect Kevin but she knew that with Carlos, Kevin was okay.

Jez appeared beside her, walking in step, "You sure about this, sis?"

"Not entirely, but, you should understand. I just wish Kevin could have been there to say good bye. And, I hope that he knows I'll be back as soon as I can."

"I'm sure he does." Jez continued to walk beside Hana so she wouldn't be alone.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana! I know of a place where your friend could hide. No cop will go looking."

Carlos covered his face going into the open and said, "You know that place where Kevin found his brother's amulet? That old van containing stuff? Have them go there. It's pretty cushy from what I assume. I'll check up on them later if you move them there. But please come back after. I'm sure there's some stuff they can use for entertainment in the junkyard where that van is. In addition, Kevin liked your cooking. I'll have no choice but to let him know of what you're doing"

With that, Carlos shifted in the alley and ran into the woods to search for Kevin. He was bound to his boss and would not let him down in any way.

Meanwhile, Kevin had finished up with his fish and began walking about to a nearby cave to sleep in the dark shadows. "Let's see how they all enjoy my lack of presence. I question leaving this world entirely. Nothing is going my way. I hurt Hana, I'm unable to trust Jericho or Jez, everything has gotten to this point and FOR ONCE, I find love and I screw it up in the end. Things are always my fault and I can't stand it anymore!"

Carlos found Kevin after around ten minutes and said, "Boss, Hana's leaving the house to help a friend of hers and one of his friends. They're being chased by the police. I mentioned the van in the junkyard as a place for them to lay low. I'm just trying to get her to come back but I fear that even though she says she still will always love you and she will protect you, I think she won't come back due to her need to protect her friends also. You're pretty depressed right now from the looks of it."

"Gee, you figure that one out on your own!? Nothing is going right for me. Ever since Jez showed up, it's been all me screwing up at every turn. The moment you find her again, break some sense into her. I've something to contemplate."

"Alright but don't go...Boss, don't even joke like that. We lost Craig and I'm not about to lose you. I'll bring her here so just wait and don't do anything incredibly stupid."

Carlos bolted out of the woods and waited at the van in the junkyard after twenty minutes of running. He was very stern right now.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana finally arrived at the Metro Station. She pushed opened the rusty gate with help from Jez and the both descended inside. Hana took a few minutes to look around, wondering where Rain and his friend were. Finally, she cupped her hand over her mouth and took a deep breath, "Rain! Are you here? Rain!"

"I don't think he's here yet." Jez rested against the wall and closed her eyes. "Guess all we can do is wait. Just hope he shows up soon."

Hana sighed, "It's called patience, Jez. Learn it." She dropped her bag to the ground with a sigh and looked around. The Metro Station was good enough for two people in hiding but she hoped there weren’t any plans on both boys staying there for a long period of time. She began to wonder where Rain intended on going once they got here. Maybe, he had and idea of where to go that was safe and she'd help them along on their journey. She smiled at the thought of her being an adventurer like in one of those movies she used to watch. She always wanted to be like them.

Jez smirked, "I hope you don't plan on staying here forever."

"Of course not, I'm just meeting Rain here and-" Hana started.

"I don't mean here here. I mean here...on Kapok. It's too dangerous what with all this shifter business and all. Since you're one, I don't like the fact that there are people here willing to cut you open and dissect you."

Hana, a little surprised, turned around and looked at her sister. "I'm not going anywhere, Jez. I have friends here. I have Carlos, Rain, Jericho, I think Tommy might be a friend. And, I've got Kevin. I'm happy. I'm not leaving even of you get you mad at me for it. This is my home and I intend on staying here as long as I can.."

"Whatever" Jez huffed as she sat on the ground, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

They sat in silence as Hana thought and Jez pouted. Finally Hana took a deep breath. "Maybe you should go warn Carlos that we don't know yet if we'll be going to the junkyard are not. I mean, if he's waiting, it'd be rude to leave him there."

"You can't stay away, can you?" Jez got to her feet with a smile.

"Jez, please don't start just go." Hana crossed her arms as a sign of defiance.

With a nod, Jez faded off, leaving Hana to wait.

---

Jez appeared at the junkyard and looked around finding Carlos by a rundown van. She paced herself and walked over, hands in her pocket. "Um, you're already here. I have a feeling you were waiting for me. But, I'm not here for you. Hana's a worry-wart and wanted me to inform you she's not sure what’s going on yet." she looked down at the dirt, feeling the awkward silence. "Maybe, I'll go now."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Jez, come with me."

Carlos pulled Jez into the van to show her the array of records, a bed, a radio and various knick-knacks inside. He pulled out a journal of Kevin's and saw various entries describing how much Kevin loved Hana. He started reading entry after entry, letting Jez know how Kevin felt about Hana.

"Do you now see what all of this has done to him? He loves Hana very much and is now in the woods in a little camp he set up by himself near an open field. He's surviving off of fish and reflecting on everything but at the same time, he's training for her. It's not so much Rain as it is his parents he'd rather kill. They're the ones that tricked him, not Rain. Rain's been in the clear."

Carlos handed Jez the journal, kissed her on the cheek and said,

"Please get that to Hana, read the pages I read, let Rain know that it wasn't his fault but rather his father's that Kevin was tricked and direct Hana alone to Kevin's location. He would love to see her again."

He left the van in wolf form and headed to Kevin saying,

"Boss, I did what you asked. It's just a matter of patience. We have to wait for her now."

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolx only stood still, facing Valkyrie. His eyes gleaming in the show of firework above them. He smiled, and with a grin spoke in a soft, and calm manner. "To tell the truth I have no idea. I haven't paid enough attention to this place enough to really get in tone with the vibe of this place. My brother on the other hand know almost everything, and is the type that sits back, and watchs. Classes are two easy for him, and no one me meets gives him the conversation he is looking for. So as a resuklt he only studies, and stays to himself. Unless Big Brother is around. He would like you a lot though."

Wolx knew that half of everything he said wasn;t nesssasary. Nevertheless, he just wanted to make good conversation while looking at the sky. The colors were always beautiful to him. Even if they only last a few seconds.

Meanwhile Claux stood in shock at his outburst. Once gain he had lost control. he hated himself, but was more worried about the girl he attacked. He stood up with a grin, and began walking off. Claux instantly knew that this girl was just like him. However she seemed to obnly ignore his actions, and walk off. If this had been in the battle cage then Claux, and herself would have to fight till the death, but seeing as this isn't the cage he could push this behind him, and continue on. However, he wanted to know more abut her, and see what her abilities were so he silently followed behind her. making sure not to be seen or heard.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony was glad what Rain said to him. "All right," Anthony said. "Let me go get my sweater." Anthony began moving up the stairs quickly and back into the bedroom and found his sweater on the hanger he placed it on last night. He took it, put it on, and came back down stairs. "Ready to go," Anthony said.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain nodded his head and walked out the front door.
    "We can follow the grass to a run down tunnel," Rain paused, "The run down tunnel takes us to the closed Metro station, the grass is long enough, and not inhabited by people so we can hide good...just be careful of fleas and ticks."
    Rain began heading west, he knew this place because he has made this journey before. But not for the same situation nor the same reasons. They would get there, if Anthony didn't tired or anything in about an hour. Maybe.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez looked at the journal in her hand. Staring at it, she considered her options. The first one was that she could follow Carlos' instructions and bring the journal back to Hana. Her second option was that she dispose of it some how and never bring it up to Hana, causing Kevin to leave her alone. She smiled at the thought that the future of the two was placed in her hands and she held all the power.

She weighed the journal in her hands before shuffling through the pages once again. She had to admit, against her better judgement, that it was on the sweet side. That didn't mean she was happy with it though. She tapped her fingers against the journal and thought hard. She'd have to think about it...

---

Hana let out another sigh for what felt like the millionth time. It had been a while since she had been alone that long. Athough, when she was living in her apartment, she was alone every night. But, her apartment wasn't quite like the abandoned Metro Station. It was dark and gloomy here with who knows what type of bugs crawling around. It was also damp and empty, which didn't settle too well with her. She needed someone to come in right at that moment.

She didn't like the silence...
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin started his beard-growing process as he hunted out some more...

"I guess collecting fish is kind of easy...You know, I could get used to this. OH, a bass! Come to Kevin..."

Kevin was having too much fun collecting fish for his stay out in the woods.

Don't worry, Hana. I'll come back a better man for you. That I promise you. God, I'm hungry.

"Boss, I'm back. Any orders?"

Carlos caught the bass Kevin was after and set it in the created storage pile.

"Search out Hana...I don't care how long you take. I have to stay out here for a bit to rebuild everything about myself. If she asks, just let her know about what's going on with me. If she wants to see me, lead her here. You know my smell. Good luck in tracking her."

Carlos set out at a walking pace saying,

"Don't let your depression get to your head, boss. I know everything fell to crap but that doesn't mean sulk about it. Pull through, boss."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-18-2009 at 10:06 PM.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: For Valkarma.)

Kairos had stumbled back and hit the ground, and quite hard at that as he let out a screech of pain. He then began to crawl back away from Kiyoshi.

Scrambling in panic, he said, “No, no, no. Don’t come near me. I haven’t got anything you want.”

He had then crawled back further, muttering and spitting the dirt from his mouth, and then he wiped his lips with his arm, covering them in dirt as well. “Leave me alone! What do you want? I have nothing. Nothing!”

After he shouted this, Kairos had curled himself up next to the wall and rocked slightly. To Kiyoshi, he looked as if he was shivering, and he seemed shaken. It was truly saddening to see. Pain had flicked across her face, but she hid her features instantly, quickly composing them as she slowly walked over to Kairos, stopping a few feet away from him.

As Kiyoshi took in the whole seen, it hit home more and more. Tears had begun to form in her eyes as she took in his torn clothes, his ashen face, the coverage of dirt, and the streaks that tears had left when they had littered his face moments before. What was the matter with him? What could she, Kiyoshi Nakamura, possibly do to help him? Was there anything at all that could be done?

Things were even worse, hit home ever so much, and tugged at Kiyoshi’s heart strings even more when he had started crying softly to himself, whiling curing further up within himself. It increased as Kairos buried his head in his legs and had began whispering to himself.

“Don’t make me go back. I don’t like seeing all those things anymore. They are all bad or lies. Don’t make me turn back.” Kiyoshi, herself was lost then as well. She had no idea as into what to do. It was like Kairos had not even heard her before.

The first tear slid down Kiyoshi’s face then, only to be followed by another, and then another.

“W-What am I going to do…?” Kiyoshi whispered to herself.

‘There is one way you, or we in this case, can get through to him.’

Kiyoshi’s ears perked up then. ‘How?’

‘The ability…’

She thought about that for a few seconds before responding.

‘You mean the one that I know nothing about?’ Kiyoshi thought back sarcastically, and Kyon nearly rolled his eyes, if he could do that sort of thing without Kiyoshi shifting.

‘Yes, that would be the one.’

‘But then how…’

‘There is a catch though.’ Kyon thought, cutting her off.

‘Of course there is. There always is…’ Silence. ‘But it would be worth it, Kyon. What’s the catch?’

‘The catch is…’

‘Kyon!’

‘As I was saying! The catch is… Kairos has to use his ability, otherwise you can’t really do anything.’

Kiyoshi’s eyes widened then, before she shut them tight and shook her head back and forth a few times. “I’m useless…”

‘No, no you’re not. You don’t need special abilities, or your Martial Art skills Kiyoshi. How many times do I have to tell you that?’

‘What if he uses the wrong ability Kyon? I can’t control this!’

‘Easy, Kiyo-Chan… We don’t use it. Simple.’

Kiyoshi sighed then, before just sitting down at the ground slowly, and quietly so she would not startle Kairos any more then she already had. She ran her fingers through her hair as she looked down at the ground, rested her elbows on her knees that she had drawn up to her chest.

The tears had come again, swelling in her eyes. ‘Kiyoshi, it will be all right. You will think of something… You always do.’

She looked up at Kairos then, and the silent tears had spilt from her eyes then again. “I sure hope so Kyon. I sure hope so. H-He… Kairos deserves so much better then this. This whole shifting thing truly is a curse after all.”

‘No, Kiyoshi. It may seem like that at times. But it isn’t. Think about it from all angles Kiyoshi. We are never given something that we cannot handle, no matter how extreme it is. You and Kairos are both able to do what you do, because only you can do it.’

‘Yeah, kill people, hurt them, and ruin their lives…’

‘No, Kiyoshi… Save them…’

“Save them?” She asked out loud. ‘Yes.’ The thought echoed about her mind then.

‘Most of all, to save yourselves…’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Where were you before this Kiyo-Chan?’

Silence.

‘Think about that.’

And she did.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Well, the fireworks just ended... we should head now to the book or music store, it might be closing up anytime soon..." she said to Wolx.

"Your brother seems to be very, hmmn... Lem'me find a word... strange..." she said while walking slowly. "So your the big brother? or he is?"

"So how did you end up here in Kapok?" she asked him again.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana must have fallen asleep because when she woke up, Jez was sitting beside her on a small set of rundown benches. “What happened? You were gone longer than I thought you would be.” She stretched out her arms and legs. They ached from being seated in one position too long.

Jez shrugged, “Nothing, just got your message to Carlos. I’m guessing he went and delivered it to Kevin.” she readjusted herself as she sat on the journal. She still hadn’t made up her mind. “So, no one yet, huh?”

“No not yet. I’m a little worried. What if something happened? Like, they got caught or something.” Hana wrapped her arms around her, shivering. “If so, I’ll have to go look for them, right? I told Rain that I’d help him, so I think that I’d have to.”

“You worry too much.” Jez patted her sisters back. “They’ll be alright. I think you should wait here. You leave, they could show up and then what would happen? Besides, if I know Rain, he’ll be able to care of himself.”

Hana nodded before turning to look at Jez, “Wait, you don’t know Rain.”

Rolling her eyes, Jez sighed, “Hey, I’m trying to make you feel better. Take what you get or I won’t help out.”

They sat in silence a while longer as Jez fumed at her failed attempt at comforting. Hana brought out her phone and scrolled through the contacts out of curiosity. It was funny because almost every name there had recently met Hana and they were some of the nicest people she knew. They only one that stood out was Ricky. His name seemed somewhat out of place.

“You gonna call him?” Jez peered over Hana’s shoulder.

“No, can’t I just look at my phone? I’m bored, okay?” It was Hana’s turn to roll her eyes. Sometimes, Jez caused more of a conflict then a solution but Hana was still glad that she was there for support. She tucked her phone away and decided to count the many spots of mold that lined the ceiling. It was something to pass time. She had done too much thinking about everything as it was.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Ahhh, I haven't had a meal like that in ages. There's nothing like a freshly gutted bass to make you full."

Kevin looked around and saw a bear on his newly claimed territory. He took an aggressive stance with the bear and said,

"What's this? You'd come for my fish? Prove to me you've got what it takes to eat with the best."

In the meantime, Carlos was halfway out thinking,

This whole spiel has gotten out of hand. It seems I will now have to interfere heavily by finding out who this Rain is.

He stopped by a stream and took a nice drink. It felt good tasting the cool water in his mouth again. After a couple minutes, he had to continue again. His tiny journey wasn't over yet.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Light Buster and Sailor I'm moving things along. Sorry for teleporting your character so quickly along Light Buster. And sorry for the abnormal FBD long post, not as long as Angels and not as well informed as Angels, but still it's good enough for FBD.

Rain was following his regular path. After all this was the path he took when he wanted to go to the city any other day. Rain and Anthony passed so many long brown grasses it almost sad and familiar.
    Along the way as Rain felt they were getting closer to the tunnel, still obviously not close enough, but the tunnel was soon going to be there. Rain saw something, a baby bird on the ground. It was still alive and chirping away, but it looked like it had been mauled by something. At first Rain was going to just continue on his way, but something about the bird stared at Rain. It wanted his help. So Rain did he picked up the bird and decided to help it when they were out of the long grass.
    Rain then continued moving after he had helped the bird whom struggle in his hands. The bird itself couldn't fly, and Rain realize that the birds feathers were clipped. Which meant this was someone's bird, though Rain didn't feel like wondering about that.
    He finally saw the tunnel, he looked back to make sure Anthony was still following and he was. Rain walked into the tunnel and met with dark and moist air. A sense of death was here moment.
    You could feel a dark nearly morbid side of the tunnel, only if you were looking for the dark side. Which Rain did to often, even though he was a bit happier then ever before Rain was...well was still Rain. He found he had these tendencies as of now where he just always looked at the dark side. He would have to fix that.
    The tracks were actually very wet and very slippery, the other part of the meadow use to be the subway, but an accident happened. Scattered debris across the open meadow, back then the suburban homes didn't exist. Rain saw a light, a small light though. Possibly from a cellphone, there was a possibility that someone was here before him.
    "Hana!" he called out.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Hana!"

Her head shot around, looking for the sound of the voice. It sounded familiar but she wasn't going to get her hopes up just just yet. She got to her feet, grabbed her bag, and walked towards the voice, opening her phone for some light. It wasn't too bright but it gave off just enough light to guide her where she had to go. She saw a figure out in front and automatically knew it was Rain. Running forward, she wrapped her arms around him a squeezed tightly and quickly. She knew he wasn't too fond of hugs but she was just glad he was safe.

"Hi. I was getting worried. Of course, you said an hour and I got here sort of quick." She smiled, just happy to know that everything was alright. That's when she noticed the other boy behind him and smiled at him. "You must be Rain's friend. It's nice to meet you."

Jez walked up beside her, an awkward smile on her face. "Hey. I'm her sister, Jez. Nice to finally meet you."

"So, what are we going to do? We need to keep you both safe yet you can't really stay here. It's not safe. And I'm just talking about the three kinda of mold I found growing here. Do you have any idea where you could go? I'd be happy to take you anywhere, just as long as it's not to far from the station. I think being out in the open is a bad idea right now for the two of you. I'd be safe and Jez can get where she needs to in the blink of eye without ever walking. So, I'm sure she'll be of some use." Hana smiled as she repositioned the bag on her shoulder, prepared and ready to go where ever she had to.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-19-2009 at 11:29 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolx could answer one question before three more took its place. This girl was surely interesting to say the least. There was however something off about her. Maybe her past was as dark as his own. Who knew. For now however he would only keep up the conversation they were having.

"Well I'm the Big Brother, but he is a lot smarter then me. Don't get me wrong I'm not just dumb but he is like amazing in everything type of school work placed before him."

Wolx continued to walk along side Val, and looked at the crowds of people having a great time. He wished Claux would return but he had yet too. He would call him once they reached the music store.

"Well the Music store is right around the corner. And to answer your question about coming here I have no real answer. We both just woke up here, and from there its all good."

Wolx didn't want to lie to her but he couldn't bring her toward danger. That wasn't something he would do to anyone, and knowing about there past wasn;t smart. That is why he ever asked about someone's past unless they came out, and told him. Better to aviod the question all together then get caught up in a lie to protect someone.

"So what is it our looking for at this music store."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"So, what are we going to do? We need to keep you both safe yet you can't really stay here. It's not safe. And I'm just talking about the three kinda of mold I found growing here. Do you have any idea where you could go? I'd be happy to take you anywhere, just as long as it's not to far from the station. I think being out in the open is a bad idea right now for the two of you. I'd be safe and Jez can get where she needs to in the blink of eye without ever walking. So, I'm sure she'll be of some use."

Rain was a bit taken aback by Hana's outward greeting. She gave him a hug and sounded generally concerned.
    "I don't know, I didn't really think this out," Rain said, "I really have no clue where to go, maybe...no..um, I have no clue...I was thinking that you may get me to Kevin and Kevin could clear the issues with Anthony."
    Rain then felt a little embarrassed. Rain walked over to Anthony.
    "This is Anthony, Anthony this is Hana," Rain paused, "We just met yesterday, I can't say we are friends...but he did sleep in my home made meadow house."
    Rain then almost forgot, he showed Hana the bird.
    "This is a bird I found, he must have been someones pet," Rain paused, "Though it really has nothing to do with the situation."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos ears perked up a little. He had heard something. Something through all the noise and the pain. It was a name. But who? He tried to remember it. His name. Someone's voice. Someone he knew? Something pulled at him. He had to find that person. They could help him? They could make it go away.
    "Kairos?" He muttered, "Who knows me? Who's there?" He reached a hand out. He kept pushing it forward. He didn't know what he was looking for. He just reached out hoping to be saved by what had came looking for him. It had to be hope.
    Then before he could realise he could see again. He hadn't been reaching out at all it had been within his mind. It was a trick to get him to shift. Kairos suddenly howled and shut his eyes as visions began to pour in. he didn't een have time to fully realise that Kiyoshi was there in front of him. He feared the Visions so much.
    "NO! NO! NO! Stop it." He almost began stratching at his eyes. But nothing he did could keep the visions from flowing around him. They were all so painful. He wept and screamed as he tried to stop them.

Above him his Shifter Shadow floated silently. Only for Kairos eyes to see. It's fingers danced and pulled and twisted the string connected to Kairos. A true master of its art he kept Kairos from pulling his eyes out but did little else to stop him. No one could have known what was going through its mind. No one could guess what Logic drove it. But as it played so calmly with the strings one could only imagine that it was planning something.

"Make it stop please. I don't care how please make it stop." He began muttering. "Please. It hurts to watch them." His voice was sore and he still refused to open his eyes. His broken mind couldn't handle the images. They were all so negative.
    "Watch them fight,
    watch them fall,
    watch them try, to save them all.
    Watch them fail,
    watch them die,
    watch them see, they shouldn't have tried." He sang to himself. He was being tortured by the images. Events that weren't even near him were being portrayed. There was so much pain in the world. And he had to view it before it happened.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Hana," Anthony said. "Nice to meet you." Anthony took a look at the bird that Rain picked up earlier. He looked at the bird and heard Athena again. She wanted to talk.
    Yeah?
    I see you made a new friend.

Her name's Hana.
    Hana...I'll keep that in mind.
    Anthnoy was glad that he had more company.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana nodded and thought deeply. "I think asking Kevin for help might be a good idea. Although, I really have no idea where he is. All I know is that he went into the woods after we had...small issue." She paused a second. "But, I'm sure we could find Carlos and he'll bring us to Kevin or the other way around. I'm sure if we got to the woods we'd be safe, not many people could find us there."

When Rain showed her the bird, Hana gasped and slowly took it into her hands. "The poor thing. I wonder what happened?" She rubbed her fingers against the tiny birds head and brought him close to her for comfort. "I wonder if there is some way to help him." She wrapped her hands around the bird. "Jez, go find Carlos. We'll need his help finding Kevin."

Jez nodded and disappeared.

Hana cradled the bird more as she looked at Anthony. "I hope I can help. It seems I have a need to help people. But, it doesn't matter. I enjoy it a lot. Hopefully, we'll become good friends. You can't have to many you know."

Looking Rain in the eyes, Hana continued to hold the bird."I could try and heal him if you'd like."

---

Jez appeared on a street, completely clueless as to why her search had brough her there. She looked up and down the long sidewalk for any clue when she saw Carlos. She ran towards him, shouting for him to wait. When she finally caught up, she caught her breath before she spoke, "Hana and Rain need you. They both want to find Kevin yet I have no idea where he could be. You're the only one who knows."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-19-2009 at 02:47 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos nodded his head and said,

"But...I'll have you know that Kevin wants Hana back with him. He refuses to live at the house without her. I saw him for myself. He looks completely different, like a new person. If you could, have her hear him out."

He waited for the others as he touched his burnt face.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-19-2009 at 03:11 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information