AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 88 of 186 FirstFirst ... 38 78 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 98 138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    "Morning," Anthony said back to Rain. He wondered what Rain was doing in the morning but he still wondered about those voices in his head.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. Not much at this time...
    "Did you like the bed?" Rain asked.
    Rain was a little bit annoyed he was placed on some wooden chair and Anthony decided to collapse on the bed. But it didn't annoy him to the point were he would say anything, since Anthony was a guess and guess should be comfortable.
    "I hope it was comfortable," Rain said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana let out a small giggle as she made an attemt to balance every plate in her arms. "I'll just take all these plates in and wash them like my life depended on it." A determined look crossed her face as she began to move towards the kitchen. She tripped, sending some of the plates in the air and caught all but one which shattered on the floor. "Oh, darn it. Stupid idiot..."

"You know, for being part cat, you sure are a klutz. Jez shook her head. "I'd help you clean you but I've got other plans." She turned and walked towards the bathroom.

Letting out a sigh, Hana grabbed a wet towel and began collected all the tiny pieces of plate. She'd have to pay Kevin back for it somehow. As she went to pick up a larger piece of the plate, it sliced into her palm, drawing blood. She muttered under her breath as she took the towel and wrapped it around her hand. "Just great. If it's not one thing, it's the other."

She took a seat on the floor and sat with her back against the wall. Jez was right. She was clumsy and it didn't help that she was hurting herself constantly and crying every few minutes. Maybe one day, she'd toughen up to be a real help to anyone who needed her. She did know martial arts but her balance was as off as usual. She made a quick check to make sure the ears were gone and the tail had disappeared. Looking at her hand, she wondered if it was possible to heal herself. After several attempts, she realized it was no use and brought her knees up to her chest. "Sometimes, I'm a real idiot. A big, useless idiot." She let her head crash against her knees as she closed her eyes.

"No, I can't say that. I am useful. Just in ways I don't know yet. That's it. It'll all get better if I just have a better attitude." She jumped to her feet and after cleaning up the rest of the plate, she sat on the couch, a pout on her face as she examined her hand. She'd definitely need a bandage but she decided it was best to wait till the bathroom was clear. Instead, she sat with her eyes closed and let the blood soak into the towel. She needed a rest after the days events.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hearing the plate drop, Kevin sniffed the air and caught the scent of blood very close. Despite being a wet dog, he jumped out of the tub and brought a first aid kit to where the scent was coming from. He saw Hana with a bloody rag.

"Hana, are you okay?"

Kevin went to get a towel and dried himself off in human form. He sat next to Hana and pulled the rag away to see the cut on her hand. He took out some disinfectant spray and put some on the wound.

"I'm sorry if it burns, dear but that's a sign that it's working. Let's get the gauze on you now."

Kevin put a decent amount of gauze to Hana's palm and and wrapped the hand with the exception of the fingers and thumb in adhesive tape. He then held Hana and said, "Now now, don't cry. Everyone gets hurt at one point or another. Even I do but I remain calm about it. Don't worry, okay? I'm here for you. After the bath I need and the haircut Carlos needs, you may get some bedrest until your hand heals, okay?"

Kevin kissed Hana and shifted back into a wolf, running to the bathroom into the tub again.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony finished streching his muscles out and replied, "Yeah, it was comforting." He didn't want to say it out loud but the bed was as comfortable as his at home. Athena's voice began to speak again.
    Good morning Anthony.
    Good morning to you too Athena.
    Did you get a good night's sleep?
    Yeah, I did.
    It was great for him and Athena for them to be communicating with each other from time to time.
    "So is their anything you have for breakfast?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana sat as Kevin bandaged her hand, a blank look on her face. The fact he knew that she was hurt wasn't a surprise. She just figured he had smelled her blood. It still was amazing at times but she tried not to act too much like a 2 year old when it happened.

As he held her, she sighed, "I'm okay. I wasn't crying like usual. I was just thinking, that's all. I just needed some time to think. I'll be alright." She smiled and kissed him back. His words hit her then and she tried to catch up with her thoughts. "Wait, do we still get to go to...the...amusement...park?" By the time she got the words out, he had already disapppeared into the bathroom again. She rested her elbow on her knee and placed her head in her unbandaged hand. "Now what?"

She layed out on the couch and looked up at the ceiling, following the cracks with her eyes. She would have liked to help Kevin and Carlos out but it made her nervous for some reason. And, even if she decided to help out now, she couldn't. What with her hand and all. She tucked her arms behind her head and closed her eyes. It was peaceful at the time and it felt nice. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She was going to let it soak in a while before it was over. Little did she know, she let a small soft purr, happy to have that moment.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean smiles back at Calantha, reaching across the table to lightly touch her hand while saying “Mai sha, we go fo’ a petite cruz af’ta we don’ eating.” [Well precious, we will go for a little cruise after we are done eating] He draws his hand back after one last caress, then rubs his chin while he thinks “’Ah got da sontan rub in da’ trunk. Y’u juz let ya’ hair down, maybe we go get you a suntop an’ some wat’ah an snack.” [I got some suntan lotion in the trunk. You just have to let your hair down, maybe we will go and get you a bikini top and some water and snacks]

Jean nods to himself, then smiles at Calantha as he reaches out to touch her hand again, looking into her eyes and winking. “Y’u sho’ gon’ have some fun yea sha.” [Your sure going to have some fun precious]
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Boy, I tell you, Carlos. Hana's a klutz but I love her anyway. I hope Jez comes and washes us quickly so we can get your hair cut and then head out to the amusement park..."

Kevin just got surprised after realizing something...

"You finally realized, huh? I can't shift into a human, lest you want to see my disheveled face. I got burned back in my old city. One of them held me while the other sprayed me with ignited bug spray. I have burn marks on my face now as a result. That's something that will never go away. That's why I always stay like this no matter what. If I did shift, I think I'd also be naked so I'm a little afraid."

"Don't worry, Carlos. I'm sure you'll be fine. Here, I'll start washing you while Jez or Hana get in here."

Kevin shifted back into a human and started showering Carlos' hair. He ran rough fingers through Carlos scalp to make sure it was ready for the shampoo.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos rubbed his head and felt the blood. It wasn't much but it was still there. He knew he had made it worse by rubbing a dirty hand with it. But he didn't care. Why should he?
    He lifted himself of the ground and sat up straight. His body throbed with pain for the moment but he didn't care about that too.
    "He He. Why should I care about anything? Its not even my body anymore is it?" He swung his head up and a sharp pain flew through his skull but he was staring manicly at what was above him. The shadow. It still floating there. But it wasn't there. It was within Kairos's mind. Kairos was still blind but it was there. It was as impassive as ever.
    "You have been hiding things from me since that start haven't you? What I've been seeing is lies all lies." Kairos laughed, "Is even the stuff I've been doing my own. How long have you pulled me along?" He licked his lips. "It doesn't matter though does it. You will keep doing it. Nothing is in my control. But that means I can do anything I want because you will stop me if its wrong and doesn't follow your plan." He picked himself off the ground and staggered slightly. He kicked his foot about and just laughed. It was clear that inside him something had broke. It was whether it could be fixed.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: So much for being concise, yeah? Ha-ha! *Grins and smirks*)

(OOC: Valkarma, this is for you, as well as Lady Earth and Luzifer if they would like).

After a while, Kiyoshi got sick of waiting for them to get done with the whole accident lot. She knew that it would be rude to just leave, but they were not really doing anything to question her, or that involved her in the least. Also, there really was not much that she could do since the girl and Frederic were too involved in what had happened, she herself was injured, which she would be taking care of soon, and she was not needed for anything whatsoever.

Besides, the EMTs looked as if they had everything handled, and the police were both too consumed in writing up a report, so Kiyoshi decided to leave regardless.

She had already gotten herself into enough trouble to last her a lifetime, and yet it still seemed to be lurking at every corner that she decided to turn. So it would have only caused more problems then needed if she did stay. Problems that she did not need, she had enough of those already.

Before leaving completely though, she walked over to the stairs that lead over to the shrine that her family owned, and instead of going through the hassle and attempting to make it up the stairs, she stopped on the ninth stair up, and knelt down to her right, removing a few of the large stones that were placed there.

She grinned to herself as she removed two medical kits before replacing the stones. On was a professional kit, and the other was just a regular one.

‘Just in case…’ She thought to herself as she slipped them into her backpack, only to replace it a few moments later, after removing her boots from the bag as well.

Putting them on, and lacing them up, Kiyoshi then stood up, and slowly made her way back down the nine steps, that being hell on its own, and sighed in relief when she finally made it to the bottom, disregarding the fact that her ankle was still messed up.

Crossing the street again, not using the crosswalk in the process, she tried to avoid the horrid seen of the accident that had taken place only a few minutes before. As if that had ever stopped her before. What was the use of paint on the cement that had destroyed the planet and ozone anyway? As if she cared about something as meaningless as that.

As she continued on her way down the sidewalk, following the steps that she watched Kairos take, she smiled to herself as she took her high-heels and trashed them, smiling further when she heard them hit the bottom of the empty can.

“Good riddance.” She muttered to herself, feeling as if a small weight had been lifted from her shoulders. That was at least better then zero though.

Kiyoshi started looking down each of the alleyways as she passed them.

‘He must have gone somewhere around here… It was only a few minutes ago that he had left. But where…’

Her thoughts were cut off when she looked down one alleyway in particular, the next one that she had begun passing. She gasped when she actually caught sight of the exact person that she was looking for. What the hell happened to him?

“Kairos…?”

Kiyoshi then started to run over to him, but realized a little to late that her ankle was still in fact, injured. She stumbled to the ground again. “Damn it!”

‘That sure seems to be your choice phrase of the day.’

‘Shut up Kyon!’

‘You will learn to appreciate me someday.’

‘Well, in the case, you will learn to appreciate me as well.’

‘Hahahahahaha Yeah, well, then I guess I was wrong.’

Kiyoshi rolled her eyes and stood up then, brushing herself off afterwards. Kyon could be so ridiculously annoying at times. Why did she even put up with him when she was so keen on getting rid of him at the beginning of it all?

“Kairos…?” She asked again as she slowly made her way over to him again, being careful into not lose her footing, or to forget about her ankle again.

Finally reaching him, she noticed that he was not in the best condition. Frowning she instantly, without hesitation reached up to wipe some of the blood from his forehead off, but pulled her hand back instantly once her fingers brushed against his skin.

“I-It’s me Kiyoshi. Are you all right?” She tried to smile then, but it quickly faltered as she cupped his left cheek with her right hand.

He was not all right… That was plain to see… What kind of question was that? A rehtorical one, obviously. What now?

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Anthony finished streching his muscles out and replied, "Yeah, it was comforting." He didn't want to say it out loud but the bed was as comfortable as his at home. Athena's voice began to speak again.
    Good morning Anthony.
    Good morning to you too Athena.
    Did you get a good night's sleep?
    Yeah, I did.
    It was great for him and Athena for them to be communicating with each other from time to time.
    "So is their anything you have for breakfast?"
    Rain stared at the table with the broken leg. Rain then turned his gaze to Anthony.
    "Nothing really, just simply what I offered you yesterday, muffins, twinkies, orange juice, and soda," Rain said, "There use to be fresh baked bread, but now that no longer appears because..."
    Rain trailed off he knew it, but he couldn't say anything about his grandfather. Instead Rain got up.
    "I've got some money, we could go to a breakfast place and order something," Rain said, "Oh wait, you're in hiding, nevermind...I forgot."
    Rain shuffled his feet back and forth.
    "I know this person, named Kevin...he maybe can get things cleared up with you and the police," Rain paused, "No wait he probably hates me...sorry for being terrible help."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez stepped into the bathroom, "Unlike my sister, I'm here and ready to help." She then paused, listening. "Actually, there's something I need to do. I'll be right back." With that said, she disappeared.

Meanwhile, Hana opened her eyes slowly. She wasn't sure how long she had been like that but her arms hurt from their constant position behind her head. She uncurled her arms and yawned. Sitting on the couch, she took in a deep breath. There wasn't too much left for her to do. Walking over to the window and looked outside, smiling. It was too nice out so she decided to go and sit on the steps. With a huff, she sat and let the wind play with her hair. It was too nice of a day to wait inside while others were busy with other things.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos stumbled backwards as he felt someone touch him. He hit the ground hard and screeched in pain for a moment. Then began to crawl back away from the person. He could hear some words but he wasn’t picking them up. He didn’t know it was Kiyoshi. He didn’t know what she was saying. He couldn’t hear. Or he chose not to. He didn’t want o listen that was it. To him this person appearing from no where could only be a threat. He scrambled and panicked.
    “No, no, no. Don’t come near me. I haven’t got anything you want.” He crawled further, muttering and spitting the dirt from his mouth. He wiped his lips with his arm covering then in dirt. “Leave me alone! What do you want? I have nothing. Nothing!” He shouted.
    He curled himself up next to the wall and rocked slightly because he was cold. He had become a wreck so quickly. All his strength was fading and he had become a stack reflection of how he was at the beginning of the day. His once white hair was now as brown and dark as his black side. His arms were covered in dirt and his pants and shirt torn in places. Clean lines ran down his face where the tears and fallen. His face was not like that of some insane but more of a young child scared and lost.
    He cried softly as he curled himself up close. He buried his head in his legs and began whispering to himself. He had become almost completely cut of from the outside world. Only a small lingering part of him still listens to what was around him.
    “Don’t make me go back.” He muttered to himself, “I don’t like seeing all those things anymore. They are all bad or lies. Don’t make me turn back.” He was struggling to even mutter to himself through the sobbing and pain. What was left of his old self was suddenly lost in his mind and what was left behind was something different. Maybe the pressure had always been there. Being able to see it all. Maybe it was only now he learnt the true cost of his power was. But at the moment he was no more a child lost and afraid.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Forget about them for now, Carlos. They obviously aren't going to do anything."

Kevin finished Carlos' bath and dried him which was fairly easy considering Carlos' hair was messed up.He brushed Carlos' hair to hide the fact that it was messed up.

"I'm no expert but this will do for now. Let's go to the amusement park now."

Kevin stepped outside with Carlos and spotted Hana. He gave a stern expression and said, "What the hell? Neither you nor Jez could come and help me? We're going to the amusement park so Carlos and I can vent for a bit."

He sat next to Hana, put an arm around her and held her close, saying, "Honestly...I ask for one favor and you and Jez both blow it off. Now I did it. Get up as we are going to the amusement park. I mean, this is what you wanted, isn't it? Well, you're getting your wish, your highness."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Anthony and before he really had any time he put his pointer finger up.
    "I'm going to call someone," Rain said.
    He took out his cellphone, he was scared to directly talk to Kevin. So instead he searched through the address bar. Of course there was only four numbers in there Kevin's, Hana's, His parent's, and his grandfather's. Rain pressed Hana's name. He hope she'd pick up.
    Ring, ring, ring, ring

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(ooc: this is for both FallenBabyDoll and Lord of the Rant. here’s a side of Hana i never thought i’d see…)

Hana calmly looked over at the door when she heard it open. She smiled as she watched Kevin come out.

"What the hell? Neither you nor Jez could come and help me? We're going to the amusement park so Carlos and I can vent for a bit."

At first, Hana was taken a bit by surprise. It came as a shock that he would say something like that to her. When he had first asked for help, Hana debated in telling him how she truly felt but left it aside to keep it from hurting his feelings in anyway. She felt a tiny flick of anger rise up in her but with quickness, she tried to push it away.

"Honestly...I ask for one favor and you and Jez both blow it off. Now I did it. Get up as we are going to the amusement park. I mean, this is what you wanted, isn't it? Well, you're getting your wish, your highness."

Her chest felt like it burnt as she turned towards Kevin and removed his arm from her shoulders as calmly as she possibly could. “How- I- you…” The words refused to come out as she started breathing heavily, trying to keep from loosing her temper. “How could you say that?” She finally got out her words as she clenched her hands into fists, ignoring the pain from the cut. “I didn’t help because I was uncomfortable with it and I had a feeling to tell it your face but I didn’t want to hurt you in anyway. So I figured I would come out here and wait. You have the nerve to say that to me after everything I’ve done? I’ve done plenty for you without your even asking and I’ve kept things to myself because I was so afraid that if I had said it, I’d lose you. I've been prepared to go into battle to help you even though I was a little bit scared. I even saved your life back in that cave – if it wasn’t for me, you would have died there, too.” She felt tears well up from the anger but fought them back. “You say how much you’re afraid of losing me. You should have thought about that before you said anything to me. I bet you didn’t figure you’d cause the reason for your losing me.” Her last words rose up to a shout.

Then, as quickly as it came, the anger left, leaving her with the emptiest feeling she had ever experienced. Placing a hand to her mouth, she let the tears run down her cheek when she finally realized what she said. She remembered her promise to herself not to cry so much, but the pain went much deeper then she could have imagined. “I-I’m sorry.” She spoke through sobs. “I didn’t mean it. It’s just that I got so angry, I c-couldn’t control it. I didn’t mean it. Please forgive me.” She got to her feet. “I wouldn’t blame you if you never wanted to see me again.” She couldn’t stand there any longer. She turned as fast as she could and took off running down the street as fast as she could.

Jez appeared beside Kevin, ”You let me down, Kevin. You were the first person I thought I could trust in a long time. I planned on helping you, but something more important came up so I had to go. I told you she was sensitive. If you hadn’t meant it the way it sounded, then forgive her. Yet that doesn’t mean you could win me back so easily. You made her cry, and that to me is unforgivable.”She stood and looked at Carlos, "Sorry, but my duty is to my sister. She comes first." With that she disappeared to find Hana.

---

Hana wasn’t sure how far she had ran and she didn’t intend on stopping for anything. But, when Jez appeared in front of her, she froze staring at her sister. Then, with everything she had left, she collapsed like a doll into Jez’ arms. She let more tears fall as she hugged her sister. Jez wrapped her arms around Hana and whispered reassuring words to her. The thought of erasing Hana’s memory once again crossed her mind when Hana’s phone went off. With a sniff, Hana reached into her pocket and pulled it out looking at the name displayed on the front. It was Rain. She couldn’t help but smile slightly through the tears. She wiped up the tears and tried to sound as calm as she could. “Hello? What is it, Rain?”
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony heard what Rain had to say. "It's okay," Anthony said. "Take your time." Anthony took a seat onto a nearby couch and sighed. He really wanted to know what is going on right now.
    Athena, why are the cops after me?
    According to my senses, the cops seem to be rounding up people with your powers and they are doing research on them.
    Research? How do you know all of this?
    My senses can connect to nearby peoples' minds and then I can read their thoughts. My powers only go for a short distance though. The cops that came to your house knew who you are and what they needed from you.
    And the cops know what I'm capable of?
    Yes.

How did they know? Who is running this whole entire operation? Only someone this crazy would do something like this.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Carlos, find her. Howl when you do. I will search the east end."

With that, Kevin and Carlos made for the rooftops trying to follow Hana's scent. It didn't take long before both of them appeared on roofs.

"Found them, boss. I think you should say what needs to be said. I mean, it wasn't right for you to say what you said."

"You're right, Carlos. Hana, I'm sorry. I let my impatience get the best of me and frankly, I did forget about your sensitivity. You should have just told me straight up that you were uncomfortable and I would have agreed."

Kevin jumped down from the roof to a dumpster, wary of Jez, saying, "I never had the support of a girl before. I never had a roommate before. Hell, I've never been in love before until I met you. What I did was completely wrong, and I'm deeply sorry. I love you and have been trying to control my temper for when I really need it."

Kevin sat in front of Hana with puppy-dog eyes that shone that convincing icy blue again.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OCC: Tamaki-Sama, Kat star01 and Josun Tomoro
    Poor Reina…
    He thought, before spotting her. “I am so sorry about that Reina.” He apologized as he approached her. “I had no idea that he was going to run off like that, otherwise I wouldn’t have left you here with him. That was completely my fault. I shouldn’t have left you with somebody neither of us knew. I need not judge someone so quickly. Apparently his morals and ethics are off a bit.”

“I am more sorry then you could ever begin to know.” He bowed then in an apologetic manner, trying to be as polite as possible. “Come one, let’s go to the beach. Then we all can talk.” Galen smiled then and led her back to the spot that he had left the girl and the boy from before.

“So, did we miss anything?” Galen asked as he resumed taking his seat next to the girl again. “Anything at all?” He smiled further. “Oh! And this is Reina by the way, and as you already know, I am Galen.” He said gesturing towards Reina, and then himself.

“What about you two?”

Reina smiled. Its okay, no need to apologize so much once is enough. Besides you didn't have to leave mwe with anyone i can take care of myself. Don't worry so much you're starting to remind me of Rai

When Galen brought her to the beach she could see that is was an uncomfortable setting. She tugged at his hands before he sat down but he didn't recogniose i efforts.

She threw on a fake smile and looked at Galen.

"Heheh. I'm Kat and this is Xanu. Nice you meet you."

Reina noticed the difference in her smiles but she didn't say anything she understood how it feels to be uncomfortable around people you don't know and not wanting to be too rude in the situation. Its nice to meet you both and i hope you're okay. She didn't persue the topic any longer. SDhe just gave another sincere smile and looked out at the water.

She like the beach. It was a calming spot for her. she nudged Galen, thanks she said and smiled.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

It had been a while since Jericho found his way to the forest where he meditated on his future. No clear answer had come to him though, seeing as how his mind was still slightly foggy and the voices not yet completely gone.

"I wish I could see things more clearly but no...no, I'm in the middle of it now. I can only see where the paths begin but not where they end,” The stress was great on Roivas and he felt his chest twist and contort in the most uncomfortable of ways.

He left the forest, whose beauty had been nothing to him, and headed towards the city to seek refuge from the outside. If by chance, he met someone he knew, Kevin, Tommy, or anyone else, Jericho would not inform them on his new thoughts. It was for the best that he made the decision with as little help as possible.

Before Jericho had gotten too far away, he heard a small sound. He couldn't distinguish what it was so he ventured closer. As he neared the sound, he spotted two girls close to one another and immediately recognized them as Hanna and Jez. Roivas made the choice to not show himself and slid in close to some larger shrubbery.

The sound had been a cell phone but Jericho was to late to hear the conversation but arrived just in time to overhear Kevin try and sweet-talk Hanna to coming back to him.

"That sick manipulative...” Jericho didn't finish talking to himself but watched to see what would happen next. He might have to intervene if Kevin kept trying to pull these antics.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana kept the phone to her ear as she listened to Kevin. She was partly surprised he found her so fast but then figured that him and Carlos probably followed her sent. She looked over at Jez who glared furiously at Kevin.

Jez stepped forward, placing herself between Hana and Kevin, "Boy, this sounds more and more like an abusive relationship as it goes on. I don't like it and I warned you what would happen."

With a nudge, Hana softly pushed Jez to the side, glancing at her again. She knealt in front of Kevin, her eyes reflecting just a small amount of the pain she felt. "I understand that you're sorry. I'm sorry, too. I said some things I probably shouldn't have. But, what you said really hurt. It's not just because of my sensitivity. It was because it really hurt me. It felt like you really meant it and that's why I lashed out like that. It wasn't against you really but it was...I just got so angry. It was just like that anger I felt when that dead wolf bit me. I just couldn't stop myself. I guess it's because I never get angry any other time so, I just have to act on it when it builds up too much." Hana paused and looked Kevin in the eyes. She silently hoped that he could see how much pain she was in. "I'm sorry, too. My question is, how do I know it won't happen again? It's okay if you have a temper but not if it's like that. I can't handle that again."

Jez scoffed as she watched, "Yeah, and don't forget, I'm not on your side anymore. You'll have to deal with me. I don't care how much power you have. How do we know?"

"And, I'm on the phone with Rain. He might need me and I need to help." Hana held the phone closer to her ear so she could hear when Rain said anything. "Just tell me. How will I know we keep from fighting like this again?"
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-17-2009 at 04:52 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Jez right now, you don't matter and Jericho, I can smell you right now. Hana, I will be heading out to the woods for a bit to well, find myself and get in touch with the wolf inside. Carlos will be the temporary master of the house until I get back. I have things to think about. Hana, it's true that I got angry and I didn't mean to but looking like a mess is shameful for a wolf. We are honorable, fierce animals who rarely give sympathy to our enemies. I will take my leave. If any of you have intent on facing me, come alone but bring Hana with you to see what kind of punishment I am willing to both take and dole out. I will warn you though, I am not an easy target to just pick off. I'm quite resilient and will fight to the death always. Due to being a wolf, most wouldn't be able to keep up with my speed and strategy. Now you know. Jez, watch yourself from now on. Challenge me if you like. Jericho, the same applies to you. If you want to take me on, bring Hana."

Kevin shifted into a wolf and said, "Carlos, you are master of the household until I get back. When I come back, you will see a new me. Fare thee well for now, everyone. Hana, I love you, but this is something I must do."

Kevin ran off into the forest at quick speed until he was deep into there. There he stopped and looked around in a glen, a nice clearing to lay down in the light.

"Kevin's always like this when he "fights a multi-front war". It's normal but I think he's serious when he says he will change and he will fight those who challenge him. I definitely know he's serious when he says he will fight until his death arrives. It's in the Maxford family blood. Let's head home."

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"Jez right now, you don't matter and Jericho, I can smell you right now," When Kevin said this, Jericho sighed and put on his somewhat friendly face before lumbering out from behind the shrubbery.

They continued to talk and Kevin promised to change. Probably another lie! He though but his expression didn't change. Jericho listened as the wolf made the same excuses before fleeing into the woods to 'find himself' or something of that nature.

"Kevin's always like this when he "fights a multi-front war". It's normal but I think he's serious when he says he will change and he will fight those who challenge him. I definitely know he's serious when he says he will fight until his death arrives. It's in the Maxford family blood. Let's head home."

"Yeah, home would be good. Though I wonder why Kevin still doesn't trust me. Did I offend him or..." Jericho's eyes traveled first to the sky then to Hana, "So, who's Rain?"
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Jericho, from what he has told me, Kevin doesn't really trust many for the following: You assaulted him when you he was an officer, ever since his brother died and his medals were stripped, he's been hellbent on revenge and to add to it, Rain's father betrayed him by using Su, Rain's doctor. After seeing all of this, the boss doesn't know who to really trust anymore. He considered Jez a fun person...A little blunt but funny when combined with Hana. Hana, Kevin loves you very much and really does have intentions of changing. He would do anything for you. He just needs to vent. If he didn't care, would he have saved me during the cave-in from the missile strike, Hana? Instead of me dying, this is what I look like."

For the first time in a very long time, Carlos shifted into his human form to reveal his face with third degree burns all over it and a scar across the right eye. He had some muscle on him just like Kevin but had a darker skin color.

"Now do you see? Despite my face looking completely disheveled, Kevin saved me from complete death and so I serve him as a way of saying "Thank you."."

Kevin started hunting for fish by making a fishing rod out of a stick, a shoelace and a bent needle. Making a catch, he smiled and lit a fire to cook it after gutting it and removing the head.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain heard Hana's voice and he smiled.
    "Hana I need some help, me and a friend need some help," Rain paused, "And I was wondering if you could meet us somewhere and get us somewhere I don't know safe? My friend he is well being chased by the police and I don't know why, and I ran away from home, so cops certainly will be after me when my parents wake up...please help us Hana some way."
    Rain thought about what he was asking.
    "I'm so sorry for the other night by the way, Hana I hope you're okay, and please don't bring Kevin,"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana watched as Kevin ran off. Part of her had wondered if it was her fault. She looked towards Jericho, "Rain is...a friend. Me and Kevin met him a while ago. There was a bit of a problem with his family and..." Hana paused. She placed the phone back to her ear. "Rain?"

"Hana I need some help, me and a friend need some help, And I was wondering if you could meet us somewhere and get us somewhere I don't know safe? My friend he is well being chased by the police and I don't know why, and I ran away from home, so cops certainly will be after me when my parents wake up...please help us Hana some way. I'm so sorry for the other night by the way, Hana I hope you're okay, and please don't bring Kevin,"

Hana smiled to herself. "Don't worry about the other night. I understand completely. Things turned out alright and I'm fine considering some of the things that have happened since. I'll help you and Kevin won't be there. He said he was going away for a while. So, I'm free to help although Carlos might not be too happy about." She paused, thinking and looked at Jez. "Is it alright if my sister came along? She really won't let me go alone. It's a sister thing. I hope that's alright. Where do you want to meet? Is where you are now safe enough? Because, there's always other places we can go."

Hana looked over at Carlos, wondering what he would say when he found out that she was going to help Rain. Of course, he never met Rain and Rain was good person. She shrugged her shoulders. She listened carefully to him as he spoke and smiled. She knew it was true how much Kevin cared but she was still hurt by that. Now, she needed to help Rain. She watched Carlos shift to human form and her heart broke even more. It must have been hard hiding from people because of something someone else did to you.

She rested a hand on Carlos' shoulder, "I believe you. And I understand. Plus, I'm glad we can be open with each other." She smiled kindly as she waited for Rain's response.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-17-2009 at 08:11 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information