AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 85 of 186 FirstFirst ... 35 75 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked at Samael for a moment to see what he was looking at but it looked like he was just staring off into space. She particularly surprised at the fact that he didn't really have any hobbies. Although, the research part could be considered a hobby.

"You mean to tell me you don't have a hobby?" She looked at him a bit uneasy. How does a kid not have a hobby when there younger? Miria wondered why he hesitated in his response but just shrugged it off. It wasn't her place to ask more questions that could make him angry. And it was not her business to ask about his past.

When they got close to the park, Miria could hear giggling coming from the trees ahead. There voices were carried by the breeze that had just passed by.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Let me see that."

Kat picked up the tea bowl again and examined it carefully. She then looked up at him with wide eyes. "You're right. This is a fake."

She then looked at Galen like she was confused. "How......how did you know that? How could you have possibly known that?"

She hadn't really met anyone who knew a lot about pottery with the exception of the Japanese masters that she had trained under, so hearing someone else was kind of different. She didn't expect westerners to know much about Japanese pottery.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Exactly." he said dully as they got to the park, it was just like how he had left it. The sun was pleasant enough, though Samael didn't let that bother him, and remained mirthless and dull. He looked at the girl, at least this girl quieted down after a few insults, unlike Kat who was always loud and obnoxious and Kiyoshi, who always seemed annoyed with him for god knows what reason. Still, he would take solitude any day, that hadn't changed. But then, its not like people changed more than a hair's breath on any day. Kat, Kiyoshi, Miria, all these people would give up and go away because nothing was more intractable than a persons personality. If this was a book, he would have opened up by this point. However, that is because all the characters in books have personalities that expedite action and events. The loner isn't actually a loner. He normally has a deep desire to open up but can't. It doesn't take much effort to bend someone to their own nature, even if they have a pain-response to that nature.

However, Samael wasn't the type of character from a book, mostly because he was a normal human being. People didn't want events in their lives, and he was no different. He didn't want to change, he liked who he was, a literati. Everything else was against his nature. So eventually, he would be back where he started, alone and working towards graduating from college and heading to grad school. No one would change that. He denied them that possibility just as assuredly as he denied the existence of shifters. There were but two other existences he affirmed, The Manipulator and The Simulacrum. And the simulacrum was just a manifestation of consciousness. It existed only in so far as it was a psychological creation of his own mind. He supposed that if he were being particular he should limit existence to what exists of itself, which would leave only the Manipulator. Still, the Simulacrum had more existance than this "reality". The products of his mind were far more real than even the girl next to him. These things were but frail bits of qualia. There shape and form, perhaps nothing more than the result of a push and pull between him and the Manipulator.

Still, that meant they existed at least enough such that they were objects. Object. The term brought up its own problems of existance. Objects existed only as they related to a subject. And by Samael's reckoning there were two subjects. But that meant these objects, such as the girl next to him, were relational to the two subjects. If that was the case, the relation could be bent and twisted to suit his purpose. Or rather his counter-purpose.

"You didn't answer my question by the way."

-------

Frederic recognized the voice that now called to him. But he wasn't ready. He couldn't turn to it, couldn't believe it was real. Not now. Not now! Please, not now!

It wasn't that feelings of desire didn't suddenly rush through him, it wasn't that. Rather, he didn't understand these feelings anymore. They were what he wanted to be able to analyze and manage and to bring into proper relation to something, a self. But he didn't have a self yet. He wasn't a person. These emotions were his reality and they bent him around their finger. Love flooded him. He bit his tongue, hard. He tried desperately to focus on the pain and hold back the desire raging through him. This love lacked meaning. For it was just a love. A love. A love. It was not Frederic's love, for their was no Frederic to possess it. And he didn't want to be a slave to emotions that were not his own, to a future that was not his own, to a life that was not his own!
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

“So you are nothing living amongst nothing, yet you are something that exists within something?”

Kiyoshi thought that over for a second, sure that he was just saying that he was nothing, although he had to be something, regardless of what he was saying.

“You’re not bothering me.” She responded almost instantly. “Not at all.”

“No…” She began again. “But, you are interesting. Very unique if I do say so myself.”

Kiyoshi was about to go and explain why she was even there, talking to him, but then.

“Frederick!” She turned her head slightly then, and noticed a girl running towards them, and then she turned back to Frederick who looked like he was having an internal battle with himself. And a battle it seemed to be indeed.

“Frederick.” Kiyoshi said as she lightly grabbed his face in between her two hands, and made him look at her. She was trying to shake him from whatever state of mind he was in, if any at all.

She looked into his eyes then, that of sincerity and earnesty shown in her eyes and across her features. “What do you want?”

Kiyoshi paused then to think over what she had asked. “You look either really uncomfortable, as if you can’t think straight or just all around confused all of a sudden. There must be something that you want, or at least something that you, Frederick Einsam, would like to do right now. At this point in time.”

She glanced back to the approaching girl, and then at Fredrick again. “Anything?”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana and Jez exchanged glances as Kevin shifted to wolf form and tugged on the clothes. "I guess he wants us to go with him." Hana shrugged as she followed to the two chairs. As he sat in front of them, Hana looked at him curiously. "What are you trying do?"

Jez followed behind her, "Isn't obvious? He wants us to sit. My question is why." She sat in the chair and looked at Kevin, "What is it?"

"Jez, please." Hana shot her sister a look as she sat in the other chair. "What is going on, Kevin?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Still for Rein*, kat_star01, and Josun Tomoro

Reina had walked over to Galen and gave him a hug, and he hugged her in return, only to pull back from her and smile down at her. “That was great the way you put him in his place.” She was smiling then too as she said this.

“No problem Reina. I don’t like to see other people lied to like that. It's unmoral.”

“Where did you learn all that?” Reina then asked, and Galen’s smile faded a bit as he thought about how to answer her question. But Reina saved him from answering the question at that moment, and turned to the girl that Galen had saved from the deceitful vendor.

“Are you okay?” Reina has asked the girl, but she did not seem to hear Reina at first.

“Let me see that.” The mysterious girl before him said then as she picked up the tea bowl and examined it carefully. “You’re right. This is a fake.” She said wide-eyed as she looked up from the tea bowl then.

A look of confusion had seemed to cross her face as she looked up at him. “How……how did you know that? How could you have possibly of known that?”

Galen was faced yet again with more questions. What was he to do? He wasn’t all that big on opening himself up to people, especially randoms. What did the strange yet mysteriously beautiful girl in front of him mean when she asked these questions though? Was she questioning his knowledge of pottery? What was he suppose to make of that? Should he be mad? Flattered? Confused? Or should he just answer the question?

He decided to do the latter. Galen looked at the girl in front of him as he then smiled awkwardly and put his hand behind his head and laughed a bit. “Well uh…”

He sighed then, righting his posture. “I was actually apprenticed under some of the master potters in Japan for a while. I lived over there from the age of twelve to about a year ago. Heh…”

Galen grinned awkwardly then, his hand behind his head again. ‘What am I doing telling her all of this? I should have kept my mouth shut.’ Galen was just happy that he didn’t have to explain everything twice at that point, since Reina was standing right there, and had most likely heard everything that he just said.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked towards the horizon, enjoying the glorious weather. She had never had a more pleasant day then today. Normally, she would be shut in her dorm room, studying and trying to prepare for a test or just to be alone but today, it was different. She really liked the fact that she can talk to someone besides Rick. It was a great change and definitely, a big change. Although Samael was a stick in the mud, she enjoyed his company nonetheless. When her thoughts were wondering, she noticed that Samael was in deep thought. She shrugged and continued to walk with him.

"Which question is that?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ugh... I asked you what bloody school of philosophy you follow? Are you a solipicist? A realist? An Idealist? A dualist? A monoist? What? If you actually go to the bloody philosophy classes you profess to than you should at least no some of these basic categories! Blood!" Samael pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. She's a bloody airhead! Just like Kat... great...
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolx slightly grinned, and stopped, turning around to once again face Valkyrie with a wide smile across his face. "But your not a bad person. I know these kinds of things." Wolx smiled, and turned around, starting to walk once again. "The book store is less then a few minutes away. We should be there before the fireworks stop. Wolx looked up again, and watched as a large red one went off. He grinned, and closed his eyes. Still walking slowly with Valkyrie now beside him.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"First off Jez, I'm still getting the feeling you have a bad vibe towards me. Is it because I keep her protected? Is it because I'm the one providing clothing, food and shelter for her? If so, do you really need to be that jealous just because I have things you don't and I am capable of things you're not? Very mature...

Second, I would like to know exactly what you have against me...Jericho isn't here so it's just us right now."

Kevin walked over and pushed the door closed, walked back and said, "Now then, I would like to hear everything from you. What do you have against me? I'm askin' cause I saw that glare before. It didn't look too pretty."

Kevin's eyes were icy blue for the time being as he looked directly into Jez' with a wolf's glare.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-12-2009 at 12:04 AM.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Star stood there not moving. her heart beat wildly, her eyes over flowing with tears. Her soul filled with fear. She took to steps forward but halted when she saw the girl standing next to him; how she took his face in her hands and held his eyes.. Frederic had not turn to face her nor had he spoken. Star feared that he'd forgotten about her that he no longer loved or cared for her. Perhaps hat other girl had replaced her withing just hours.

Star bows her head, "Frederic," she whispered like when she'd been small and he'd carried her back into her home after she'd fallen and hurt her arm. Kairos was wrong...Frederic no longer cares for me.

With slump shoulders she turns away and begins to walk in the other direction slowly.
    Last edited by Lady Earth; 03-12-2009 at 12:41 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frederic's mind was splitting itself. Thoughts were streaming past him in a frenzy, one devouring the net. Don't listen! Hurt her! Beat her! Have mercy! Love! Pain! He couldn't keep up with them, but he tried to, he frantically snatched for a solid strand of thought but found only bouncing bits madness, like trying to stand on static from a television.

"W-what...do you...w-want to say?" his body asked without his permission. Everything was tearing apart! Every part of his mind and body was breaking with tension. A spasm was rolling up and down his spine like an earth quake that rattled his skull. He couldn't even feel his own numbness.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Frederick was obviously dealing with something “major”, and although Kiyoshi had no idea what to do, she still awaited an answer, trying to be as patient as she could be. What was he going through exactly? What could have happened to him? Did that strange girl in the distance, behind her, have something to do with it? These and other questions rushed through her mind as she continued to look at Frederick.

“W-what…do you…w-want to say?” She continued to look at him then.

“W-what?” Kiyoshi asked. “Frederick, I want you to make your own decision. I want you to say what you want to say.”

What had gotten in to him? Although she did not know him for more then about ten to fifteen minutes, Kiyoshi was already worried about her new acquaintance. What in the world was going on with him? What was she going to do?

“Frederick, are you okay?”

‘Obviously not.’ She had thought to herself then.

“If you need anything, or help with anything I can try to help you in the best way that I possibly can. But, you need to tell me what you want, if anything at all.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos trembled as his eyes showed him something he feared completely. His eyes showed him the scene ahead. He saw things he hadn’t before. The pathways open to them were not the ones he had felt before. Why? Why hadn’t he seen what would come of this? Then he saw a figure with Frederic. It was…
    “Kiyoshi?” He suddenly said. He jumped up from his rested place. He looked up. “Why did you hide all this from me? What the hell are you planning?” He shouted at his Shifter Shadow. It made no response at all like normal. “Damn you.” He went to go into the park when he felt a pull stopping him. The strings wouldn’t let him go further. “No you don’t.” Kairos said pulling harder, “I’m not letting what happened between me and Sally happen to someone else.” He pulled harder and for a moment felt it wouldn’t let him go. Then it slacked and he could walk again. He went straight away to find Star walking back a depressed look on her face.
    “Star! What are you doing? You can’t be giving up?”
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(ooc: hey, I think this is my longest post yet! I apologize, Rant, there was just a lot to cover.)

Staring at Kevin a few moments, Jez sat in silence. She crossed her arms across her chest before looking down at the floor, as if trying to collect her thoughts. Hana couldn't help but exchange glances between Jez and Kevin as she waited for an answer. She had no desire to be there at that exact moment because she didn't have any clue what would come of Jez' answer. It felt like she was watching the ticking of a time bomb slowly count to zero.

Suddenly, Jez cleared her throat, causing Hana to jump a little. Staring into Kevin's eyes again, she sighed, "Let's make one thing clear. Not all of this is about Hana. I have selfish reasons for acting the way I do but we're not talking about those just yet. I've heard something’s that didn't settle right with me and they were things you've said. Like, whatever it is that your brother left behind for you pretty much turns you into a killing machine. What was it you said? You can’t tell friend from foe? That’s a little cause for alarm. At least I think so. Now, I’m not speaking wrong about your brother. I’ve never met him and I’m sure he was a great guy because he’s related to you. I will say this though: I don’t appreciate you pointing out to me that you can do things and have things I can’t. What, you don’t think I don’t realize that everyday? It wasn’t my choice to fall down those stairs all those years ago but it did happen. I’m stuck with the result just like I’m stuck with the fact that I worried so much, I stayed behind. Of course, at five, who would realize the consequences? Although I’m glad I stayed to keep Hana from being completely alone, I can’t take care of myself or anyone else. And, pun unintended, it kills me everyday to realize it again. I’m completely dependent on Hana now and I hate it. I’d love to be able to care for myself but I’ve come to learn that that’s just impossible.

She took a breath before continuing, “If it seems I’m jealous of you, let me tell you that’s not entirely true. You’re a good guy and I mean that honestly. I mean, over a period of a night I’ve come to trust you and I know that I can keep trusting you. I hope I can continue to trust you as time goes on. Trust from me goes a long way because I don’t trust many people. Not since that guy, Charlie Hanson. He hurt Hana so bad, it felt like he’d hurt me personally.”

“Charlie Hanson?” Hana looked over at Jez, confused, “I don’t remember anything happening with him.”

“Exactly. See, he broke your heart and then continued to tear it into a million pieces. Sure he wasn’t your boyfriend, heck he hardly knew you existed. But you had such a crush on him that when he humiliated you in front of the whole school, it was like he killed you in some ways. You never wanted to go back to school. Plus, you’re so sensitive, it drove you to almost killing yourself. As your sister, I couldn’t stand back and watch it. As I watched you cry yourself to sleep that night, I made the decision to rip that from your memory. I knew that doing that would allow you to trust again and maybe find the one guy you were meant for. The one who won’t break your heart. For a while I wondered if I had made the right decision. I mean, everyone needs to experience heartbreak. But, when you met Kevin and I saw how much you could trust him and that you two were so obviously made for each other, I knew I made the right choice. Besides, you seem to be an excellent judge of character in some ways, Hana. A lot of times, you don’t trust people I wouldn’t trust either, and I don’t even have to influence it in anyway.”

She looked at Kevin, “So, you have to understand that I’m doing the distrusting for both of us when it come to relationships like that. It’s not like Hana trusts everyone she meets. Only she has that choice. I’m just glad I kept her from pushing back anyone who ever tried to be close.” She smiled a genuine smile at Kevin before sighing. “I can’t believe I just poured out my feelings like that.”
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-12-2009 at 09:25 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(ooc: It's all good. I'm actually awake for once.)

Kevin shifted back into a human and handed Jez the green amulet he held on him after finding it.

"Supposedly, when I wear it, I would go berserk. I haven't yet as I fear I would hurt Hana. But I'm not going to throw it away as my brother wanted me to find it.

I...never had any sisters before, Jez. I only had Craig to turn to with no one turning to me. Maybe sisters are more sensitive? I wouldn't know...I doubt I will truly know first-hand what it's like to have a sister."

Kevin started preparing some biscuits and gravy and continued...

"Haven't you wanted to know what it's like to have an older brother? I already know...Granted he wasn't exactly the brightest in academics, he certainly was tougher than me. My bad, I think I'm rambling now."

Kevin chuckled, put one hand on Jez' shoulder and the other on Hana's and pulled them both in for a hug, saying "I apologize, you two. I've been a semi-callous fool whose harshness got the best of him for a bit. I just wanted a little sister and a girlfriend to call my own because before meeting Hana, I had no experience with girls."

He started crying, knowing that he had one half of that sentence already and was proud as tears finally rolled down his eyes...

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Kairos trembled as his eyes showed him something he feared completely. His eyes showed him the scene ahead. He saw things he hadn’t before. The pathways open to them were not the ones he had felt before. Why? Why hadn’t he seen what would come of this? Then he saw a figure with Frederic. It was…
    “Kiyoshi?” He suddenly said. He jumped up from his rested place. He looked up. “Why did you hide all this from me? What the hell are you planning?” He shouted at his Shifter Shadow. It made no response at all like normal. “Damn you.” He went to go into the park when he felt a pull stopping him. The strings wouldn’t let him go further. “No you don’t.” Kairos said pulling harder, “I’m not letting what happened between me and Sally happen to someone else.” He pulled harder and for a moment felt it wouldn’t let him go. Then it slacked and he could walk again. He went straight away to find Star walking back a depressed look on her face.
    “Star! What are you doing? You can’t be giving up?”
    Star heard kairos but she did not stop nor did she reply to his questions. She was hurt. Every ember of hope in her had just died. She kept walking as if in a trance. All around her became a blur ans the wind danced around her.

She walk past her card into the street, and that was her mistake. For as she took that first step great pain sered through her as she was hit by a car.

The automobile who had been speeding and passing red lights had not been able to stop and there for now the driver ran out of his own vehicle and ran only to be stopped by pass byers.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(ooc: this is more of a post to show that they really act like sisters. it was fun to put together, actually...)

Hana leaned over Jez' shoulder to look at the emerald. She was kind of awe-struck as she looked at it. Both girls could tell it had a lot of power just by looking at.

As Kevin hugged them, Jez slowly but eventually gave Kevin a light hug back, "It's okay. In all honesty, I haven't been the greatest either. If it wasn't obvious, I haven't had too many experiences with people in general."

Hana wrapped her one arm around Jez and the other around Kevin, "You know, I'm glad things got settled because I was a little scared that this would turn into an all out war or something. Although, I'm not too sure who would win between the two of you." She wiped away the tears on Kevin's face, "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere, if that's what you're thinking. If we're all being open, I've always wanted a boyfriend. She squeezed her sister tightly as she hugged Kevin again. "You know, I have always wondered what it was like to have an older brother or some guy to look up to aside from Dad."

"Me too. Of course, if we had one, it would have made my life a whole lot easier. There would have been a lot less worrying, that's for sure." She wrapped one arm around Hana playfully. "Hey, who knows? One day, maybe Kevin can be like my real brother." She let out out a loud laugh as she found her own words hilarious.

Hana turned ten shades of red once again, unwrapping Jez' arm from her shoulder and sitting up straight, "Would you please stop being so...so-"

Jez cut her off, still laughing, "Annoying? Embarressing? Sorry but that's my job as an older sister."

"You do know that you're only older by a minute or two, right?" Hana gave Jez a sideways glance as she rubbed her cheeks in an attempt to get them back to a somewhat normal color. "Oh, I sometimes wonder if there is anyway we're really related."

Jez finally calmed down her laughing and caught her breath, "Hey, is there someway I can help cook. That's one thing me and Hana have in common aside from DNA. I'm not much of a cook either.

"Hey!" Hana sounded insulted as she stood up. Sighing, she shook her head, and looked over at Kevin, "Are you sure you always wanted to know what's it like to have a sister? I'll tell you, it's not as fun as it sounds."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-12-2009 at 10:40 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    Rain stared at Anthony.
    "What kinds of games?" Rain asked.
    Anthony was getting tired. All this running and talking took a lot of energy out of him. He decided to get some sleep after he answered Rain's question. "Well, "Anthony said. "I play RPG games, tactical RPGs, strategy games, and first-person shooters." Anthony yawned as he answered Rain's question. "I better get some sleep we been up all night, do you know where I can sleep?" Anthony yawned again.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You know, having a brother isn't all that bad. Sure, siblings squabble a lot but the brother almost always ends up protecting his sister. In some uncommon cases, it's the other way around. In addition, they can help each other if one doesn't excel in something while the other does. In essence, they could train and learn from each other.

Now then, Jez...We will start off by chicken to go with the biscuits and gravy. Pan-frying them makes them really good. First you take pieces of thawed chicken and coat them in flour, coat them in seasoning next and put them into a pan with shortening. Let them fry for around seven or eight minutes and they should be good.

If you need something, I will be in my room using the punching bag."

Before leaving the kitchen, Kevin patted Jez and Hana and said, "Be good, you two."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Earth View Post
    Star heard kairos but she did not stop nor did she reply to his questions. She was hurt. Every ember of hope in her had just died. She kept walking as if in a trance. All around her became a blur ans the wind danced around her.

She walk past her card into the street, and that was her mistake. For as she took that first step great pain sered through her as she was hit by a car.

The automobile who had been speeding and passing red lights had not been able to stop and there for now the driver ran out of his own vehicle and ran only to be stopped by pass byers.
    "Wait Star!" Kairos shouted out but it seemed like she was lost within a world of her own. He didn't know what to do. Worse was after a moment he saw what was to happen to late. He ran to catch up with her. But he was only fast enough to see her get hit.
    "Star!" he shouted again. He ran over to her. She was hurt bad.
    "Star can you hear me?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"So really, why are you helping me?" she didn't let it off, but she was now just trying to humor herself.

Then she looked up too, after seeing Wolx close his eyes... The fireworks were beautiful... She ahs always wondered how those fireworks are created, with so much details when it explodes in the sky.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed still looking up at the sky.

She then stopped walking and faced the guy beside her. "What really is the occasion here? I'm quite new here and i can't seem to figure out why very one seems to enjoy so much?" she asked innocently.

She has been alive for a very long time and she seemed to have forgotten how to celebrate events, important or not. Being alone i the past made her sem invulnerable and distant.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-12-2009 at 11:46 AM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Wait Star!" Kairos shouted out but it seemed like she was lost within a world of her own. He didn't know what to do. Worse was after a moment he saw what was to happen to late. He ran to catch up with her. But he was only fast enough to see her get hit.
    "Star!" he shouted again. He ran over to her. She was hurt bad.
    "Star can you hear me?"
    She could hear a famliar voice, distantly as if it was ther eyet not at all. But she didnt care. She hurt everywhere. She wanted to sleep. Sleep forever. No one would care. Not Frederic...so why even bother.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Earth View Post
    She could hear a famliar voice, distantly as if it was ther eyet not at all. But she didnt care. She hurt everywhere. She wanted to sleep. Sleep forever. No one would care. Not Frederic...so why even bother.
    "Come on Starlight. Your stronger then this." Kairos kept talking to her in the hopes of getting some response. A passer by had already called the hospital. He just had to keep her going. "Star." He said gently, tears gathered in his eyes as he began to worry if she would survive. "Come on now. You need to open them eyes of yours again. Come on now. You need to stay with us."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Come on Starlight. Your stronger then this." Kairos kept talking to her in the hopes of getting some response. A passer by had already called the hospital. He just had to keep her going. "Star." He said gently, tears gathered in his eyes as he began to worry if she would survive. "Come on now. You need to open them eyes of yours again. Come on now. You need to stay with us."
    There was something extremely peaceful about th edarkness around her. She didn't like she had to do much but enjoy where she was. Everything seemed to wight lees upon her shoulders. She couldn't see where she was going, that didn't bother her at all. It was as if her won feet knew the way. Soon she could see a small white spot in the distance. Then as she got closer she could see it was a light. And that light called to her.

Closed Thread

Thread Information