AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 83 of 186 FirstFirst ... 33 73 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"What!?" Kairos shook his head, "I could never except that. You berely know me. It would be to much for you to help teach me." He still took the chicken. This time it had sauce and it tasted even better. Licking his lips he waited until he had finished it before speaking again.
    "Your parents both seem great." He smiled, "My mum named me. She said she didn't know why. It just felt like it was meant for me." His smiled faulted as he felt a little home sick but it soon returned.
    "Rose Red though. It sounds quite romantic itself. I wonder why he decided to call you that?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The girl had quieted down, and as far as Samael was concerned that meant that whatever had been bothering her was solved now. Maybe she was just feeling emotional for whatever reason girls felt emotional, hormones or whatever. Regardless, he was about to turn his attention back to his book when he thought of something, a question, or rather two, "Who is your favorite philosopher? What philosophic school do you belong to or most identify with?" He figured that as long as this girl was some kind of liaison between him and Anton, that made her a potentially useful person. Perhaps if he got to know here a bit he could use that knowledge later to manipulate her for his own ends.

"Gah!" shouted Frederic as he recoiled from the girl's voice.." Oh..um... I'm sorry...I didn't...um...s-see you there. What uh were you kinda saying?...maybe?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho sat back and watched as Kevin coaxed the girl into his arms. It didn't take long either, all of two minutes. This compassion they had for each other...it made Roivas cringe as if it were a dead animal on the ground. Love, compassion, and heartbreak, these were things that Jericho never experienced and he planned not too. This will kill them. In the heat of battle when one is mere moments from meeting their fate, the other will choose to fall with them. A military man looking for revenge and a young woman who couldn't resist him, how obvious it was; so story bookish.

"Acceptable or not I’ll be outside! When you two have your discussion about Orochi tell me and we'll do what is needed," Jericho stood up and felt his veins flare. He wasn't leaving because they cared for each other but because something that Kevin said struck him.

When he was outside he repeated to himself over and over again the phrase, "Remember the anger...Remember the anger...Remember the anger," That had been Jericho's sanctuary, anger, and all of its gut wrenching flames were still somewhere deep down.
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi was a little taken a back by his response, but she started giggling a bit at his reaction.

“I’m sorry that I scared you…? Or at least, that is what I think I did…heh…”

‘Stupid, stupid, stupid!’ She thought to herself.

What was she even doing? She should have just gone home and waited for her parents to arrive home for the evening. But Kiyoshi really did not want to do that.

“I think I may have said something along the lines of… Excuse me? May I ask who you might be? I haven’t seen you around here before.”

Kiyoshi looked at him then, again. He looked oddly familiar… He seemed easily spooked as well. Kiyoshi smiled awkwardly then.

“Umm… I am very sorry for scaring you. I didn’t mean to. I was just curious, and my curiosity tends to get the best of me, and…” She stopped then, and sighed.

‘I am talking too much already. Gah! No wonder the poor guy seemed a little jumpy. Way to go Kiyoshi.’

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana...Get Jericho back in here as my plan is now set."

Kevin took a drawing pad and made little doodles to plan out the strategy.

Su, I will find you...even if it means I have to ravage the town...

Kevin lit a cigarette as he sat in bed, staring at his claws. They begged to tear the flesh of Kevin's enemies so that his teeth may enjoy having blood on them. The taste of those who suffered...Their meat would be his dinner.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She looked around and realized maybe the voice was in her imagination, just like that message on her computer. Then she heard her phone beep and took out her phone from her pocket. It was a message from Anton and since when did he have her number.

"Send Samael to the park." She closed her phone and smiled at Samael after placing her book on her lap.

"Would you like to go to the park?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana nodded and made her way outside. She found Jericho, standing there and noticed he seemed deep in thought. After a moment, she walked closer, "Um, Jericho, is everything alright? You seem a little..." Her words faded away as she decided against the next word that was about to come out of her mouth. "Huh, anyway, Kevin said he has a plan and he wants you to hear it."

Watching him, Hana sighed. One day, worrying about people was going to get her into more trouble then she needed. She just couldn't help it. "Come on. We've got plans to make." Hana smiled, resting a hand on his shoulder.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed, "I suppose that would be fine... I generally read there anyway, lately at least." Mostly because I'm homeless now. He sighed, he wanted to find a place to live again but the moral law prevented him from dragging his problems onto others. So he was stuck doing his homework in such places as this.

He stood up and started walking toward the park.

-----

"Oh... me? Well um... I'm Frederic Einsam...and... I'm him, i guess." he was nervous as usual for him and he wondered what he should be doing in this situation.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi nodded as he gave her the answer. She smiled then and held her hand out to him once he was finished. A small smile spread across her lips as she did so, but she was not sure if it was a good idea to shake his hand. Some individuals were indifferent about the whole shaking-of-hands lot, but Kiyoshi figured that she would give it a go all the same.

“Fredric Einsam? Hmm…” She thought that over for a few seconds, mouthing his name about twice before continuing.

“Kiyoshi Nakamura. Nice to meet you.”

He seemed a little hesitant to do things, and Kiyoshi felt bad. She kept on thinking that he was uncomfortable, and that it was her fault, but she had indeed already initiated it. All she could do at that point was at least attempt to make him feel as comfortable as possible.

'As if that is going to work. It never works.' She thought.

“You only guess that is who you are?” She asked, and then she giggled again. “You are quite the interesting individual Frederic.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Oh okay. Whatever you say then. Haha Also, I sort of time-warped (went forward in time a few hours or so) in the middle of this. Heh

Galen listened as she spoke, but his mind kept on contradicting everything that she was telling him.

Even if he wanted to believe her, he wouldn’t be able to, because there was no rational reasoning behind her words. Nothing was logical, and he could not accept it. So he did the only thing that he could do at the time. He changed the subject.

Reina looked up at him then, and he smiled down at her. “Would you like to go to the Red Day Festival with me?” He asked, still smiling.

Without waiting for an answer, Galen then turned from the general direction that they were going, and started walking towards where the Student Activities section of the University’s Paper, said the event was taking place.

He may have been new, and may have not known his way around Kapok Bay very well, but he had a pretty good idea onto what direction to go. If he did get lost, all he would have to do is ask Reina. He smiled at that thought.

Out of all of the people that he had a chance to meet, Galen was grateful that he got the opportunity to meet Reina first. She was pretty nice, she had strong opinions on certain things, regardless of how irrational they made her sound to him, but also she was really very pretty…

Galen prevented himself from thinking of such things as he continued towards the Red Day Festival, only to arrive there in what seemed like no time at all. Red Day… This made it rather hard for him not to think of the sorts of things he was attempting to prevent himself from thinking about.

As he moved through the huge crowd of people, Galen spotted a booth that he found interesting. It was a pottery booth, and it had sparked his interests, because he had been studying that of pottery ever since he was a young child, for as long as he could remember. He even trained with some of the greatest potters in Japan themselves.

Without hesitation, he walked up to the booth to admire the works of art before him, hoping that Reina would like them too. If not… Oh great, what would they talk about then? Galen continued to observe the marvelous wonders before him regardless. He was truly awed by their beauty, and their mastery… But at the same time… Something seemed a little off about them. Still though, the sun was hitting each work perfectly, and he just marveled at their beauty some more with not a care in the world.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    "What!?" Kairos shook his head, "I could never except that. You berely know me. It would be to much for you to help teach me." He still took the chicken. This time it had sauce and it tasted even better. Licking his lips he waited until he had finished it before speaking again.
    "Your parents both seem great." He smiled, "My mum named me. She said she didn't know why. It just felt like it was meant for me." His smiled faulted as he felt a little home sick but it soon returned.
    "Rose Red though. It sounds quite romantic itself. I wonder why he decided to call you that?"
    "Nonesense!" Star exclaims. "While you are here with us you are part of oru family." She eats a bit of her food. "I lik eyour name its unique in its own way..." She nods at his last words, "Ever since Frederic and I met he's always called me that. When I was little I thought he meant it because I always wore a rose in my heair..." she bowed her head. "But as I grew up I began ti understand it was the nickname he wanted to use for me. I like it and all but now I feel..." She gets up from her seat. "I have to find him!!"

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Earth View Post
    "Nonesense!" Star exclaims. "While you are here with us you are part of oru family." She eats a bit of her food. "I lik eyour name its unique in its own way..." She nods at his last words, "Ever since Frederic and I met he's always called me that. When I was little I thought he meant it because I always wore a rose in my heair..." she bowed her head. "But as I grew up I began ti understand it was the nickname he wanted to use for me. I like it and all but now I feel..." She gets up from her seat. "I have to find him!!"
    Kairos couldn't help but smile at her determination. It was so good to hear someone have such confidence in their voice. It filled him with confidence. He then stood up as well. Kairos's face beemed with joy.
    "This is going to fun." He thought. His belly felt full with the chicken and he breathed deep like he was about to jump into the deep end of a pool. He then just laughed,
    "Lets go then. It would be a shame if this poor knight didn't have his beautyfull princess to love." He grinned, "Lets go get back the heart of this fool." He said happily, with no mocking intent at all. He then bowed and held out his arm, "If you would kindly lead me to the front door we can begin. I'm going to help you look all the way along." He said kindly.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos couldn't help but smile at her determination. It was so good to hear someone have such confidence in their voice. It filled him with confidence. He then stood up as well. Kairos's face beemed with joy.
    "This is going to fun." He thought. His belly felt full with the chicken and he breathed deep like he was about to jump into the deep end of a pool. He then just laughed,
    "Lets go then. It would be a shame if this poor knight didn't have his beautyfull princess to love." He grinned, "Lets go get back the heart of this fool." He said happily, with no mocking intent at all. He then bowed and held out his arm, "If you would kindly lead me to the front door we can begin. I'm going to help you look all the way along." He said kindly.
    Star smiles at throws her arms around his neck, "Thank you!" She then takes his arm, "Let us go then." She began to lead him toward steh front door.

"Hold it!" Laura exclaimed running towards them. "Here," she hnads her daughter some keys. "Take the mustang."

"Thank you mom!" Star exclaims leading Kairos out and into the red car.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

You looked so intrigued she said? You like pottery?
    She smilled at Galen. I don't know much about itbut my parents collected antiques so i've seen some really nice ones.

Reina recognised that Galen was kinda distant. She herself was a little taken back by her refrence to her parents but it was the truth so she didn't think about it too much.

How about you can tell about how these things are made and we visit a couple more booths.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria rushed off the bench and ran a bit before catching up with Samael. That was a quick response. She stumbled a bit but managed to stay on her feet.

"How about you tell me a bit about yourself Samael. You don't have to if you don't want to. Just trying to keep conversation."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Calantha smiled back with her eyes closed as if she was laughing. She took the drink from Jean and handed it to Nina. "I think I'd like that Jean, I've never actually been in a car." After that it was silent people stared at her and exaggerated saying all at the same time. "You havent?!" She slowly scooted closer to Nina. "Eh.....um....no I really haven't......"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Earth View Post
    Star smiles at throws her arms around his neck, "Thank you!" She then takes his arm, "Let us go then." She began to lead him toward steh front door.

"Hold it!" Laura exclaimed running towards them. "Here," she hnads her daughter some keys. "Take the mustang."

"Thank you mom!" Star exclaims leading Kairos out and into the red car.
    Kairos liked the fresh air as he got outside. It was calming and well fresh. He let go of star and took a moment to himself. It was a good feeling he had. Like he could feel all around him. It was blissful. He smiled and then focussed himself again.
    "I'm doing this to keep helping her. So help me please." He whispered slightly hoping that it heard. It must have because Kairos felt his normal limpness return and his body almost feel to the floor this time. He looked up to see his shifter shadow glancing down at him.
    "Hello again." He said to it. It made no acknowledgement but instead moved its fingers about, reforming Kairos's cloak, and then releasing him from the limpness. His cloak then molded and changed back into his more comfatable clothes but kept there colour like before. He ran a hand through his hair. "That was a little rougher then normal." He thought.
    He looked up to see Star for the first time with his eyes. Her dress was amazing. Kairos was shocked completely by how beautyful she looked. She was not as he imagined her in his mind. However she did have the same kind look that he thought off. It reminded him of Kiyoshi's. He missed her. He then smiled again.
    "Miss star." He said as he stood up. "Allow me to introduce myself again. I'm Kairos." He bowed respectivly, "I'm a shifter and this is my form." He rose his head so that his silver eyes met hers. "I'm unsure if you realised already or not. But I believe shifters were meant to help people. So I will help you." He stole a quick glance at the mustang behind her. "Nice car by the way."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos liked the fresh air as he got outside. It was calming and well fresh. He let go of star and took a moment to himself. It was a good feeling he had. Like he could feel all around him. It was blissful. He smiled and then focussed himself again.
    "I'm doing this to keep helping her. So help me please." He whispered slightly hoping that it heard. It must have because Kairos felt his normal limpness return and his body almost feel to the floor this time. He looked up to see his shifter shadow glancing down at him.
    "Hello again." He said to it. It made no acknowledgement but instead moved its fingers about, reforming Kairos's cloak, and then releasing him from the limpness. His cloak then molded and changed back into his more comfatable clothes but kept there colour like before. He ran a hand through his hair. "That was a little rougher then normal." He thought.
    He looked up to see Star for the first time with his eyes. Her dress was amazing. Kairos was shocked completely by how beautyful she looked. She was not as he imagined her in his mind. However she did have the same kind look that he thought off. It reminded him of Kiyoshi's. He missed her. He then smiled again.
    "Miss star." He said as he stood up. "Allow me to introduce myself again. I'm Kairos." He bowed respectivly, "I'm a shifter and this is my form." He rose his head so that his silver eyes met hers. "I'm unsure if you realised already or not. But I believe shifters were meant to help people. So I will help you." He stole a quick glance at the mustang behind her. "Nice car by the way."
    She gasped when she saw that kairos could see again. Shen then curtsies as he bows, "Nice to meet kairos the shifter. I am Lady Starlight Adama. An Elemental." She winks at him and turns to the car, "Do you know how to drive?"
    Last edited by Lady Earth; 03-10-2009 at 06:14 PM.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho hadn't noticed Hana approached him but when she touched his shoulded he blinked a few times, back in reality and out of that near endless pit of self-reflection. It was only a matter of time until on of these two lovers met the end. Something would go wrong but the question was, could Jericho be a savior one more time? For now it didn't matter, maybe later but not now. He nodded and stood up and went through the door.

"I hear we have a plan," He folded his arms and leaned against the painted interior of the house, "What is it?"
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 03-10-2009 at 05:13 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean chuckles softly as he smiles at Calantha, reaching across the table to lightly touch the back of her hand. "Mai sha, 'ah take you out som'tim, we go cruise da' beach." [Well precious, I'll take you out sometime, we can go cruise the beach.] he says, before glancing over to make sure Nina is doing OK.

He looks back at Calantha and winks before going on, "Y'u neva lived till y'u ride in a clas'ic 'vertable. Da' new car, 'day got no soul. All 'day computer, electronic, it jus' take way from 'dem." [You never lived till you ride in a classic convertable. The new cars, they have no soul. All the computers, electronics, it just takes away from them.] He leans his head back and closes his eyes before saying "Y'u jus' stand up, spred yo' arms wide, feel 'da wind in ya' hair." [You just stand up, spread your arms wide, and feel the wind in your hair.]
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 03-12-2009 at 07:34 AM.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The intangible brothers both walked on the same foot as they so blindly walked around the grounds. Not really doing anything other then talking, and making comments about those in there classmates, and school. Wolx grinned ever so brightly while Claux seemed to have his mind on other things. Wolx turned around, and looked at his borhter.

"Yo little brother. I'm going into the festival over here, and getting something to eat. Are you coming with me?" Wolx grinned at his younger brother knowing good, and well he was going to come with him. Nevertheless, he still asked.

Claux looked over the festival, and softly sighed. "No brother, you head on in. I'm going for a walk. That will help me clear my mind." With that Claux flashed him a delightful smile, and Wolx only smirked, and punched his younger brother in the arm. He grabbed his head, and messed his hair up some.

"Alright then. Be careful. I'll text you in about thrity mintues." Wolx turned around, aand began walking into the festival. As he was walking he came upon a food stand. he bought a soda, and a few other items, and began walking again, eating while grinning at the many girls that smiled at him.

Claux walked silently into the forest. He knew of a church near by, and was hpoing he could at least get some time to himself. He was very tired of being surrounded by so many people, and didn;t want to bother Wolx. He felt bad most of the time for having Wolx always putting his life on the line for him. Back during there days as combatents, Wolx was the leader, and did all the fighting. He only stayed back, and watched from behind. He however had learned to use his intelligence to his advantage. HIs grades were better then Wolx's but he was never the fighting type. He stayed in the back helping him with his superior mind, and telepathic abilties. This had been how they had survived for so long so far. Hopefully there luck wouldn;t run out. He didn;t know what he would do if he lost Wolx because of him no being there or no doing his part. It was hard to handle. Being weak, and useless at times. He hated it more then he hated himself.

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    Valkyrie saw how puzzled the girl is so she decided to speak to make her know that the guy may not really know her.

"I don't think he does know me..." she said looking down. "I just thought he looks very much like someone very important from my past."

And then she reached her hand forward, waiting to shake her hands.
    "I'm Valkyrie? And you are? The guy you're with doesn't seem to want to talk to me..." valkyrie said aloud with no intentions to make the guy feel guilty, she just was really curious.

"So can you help me get to a book or music store?" she asked again...

Back at the festival a good fifteen minutes had past. Wolx had eaten at almost every food stand in the festival, and was getting sleepy. However just as he was about to call Claux early he noticed a girl he had seen before. What was her name?
    Valkyrie was her name!! She was a beautiful girl that Claux liked. He hated it when he would tease him about it. Making jokes about them kissing or something in that manner. It normally ended with Claux throwing him across the room with a psychic blast or shutting him out of the room with a force field. At that moment Wolx thought of the perfect thing to do to mess with Claux. So he finished his drink, and threw it in the trash, and headed over to Valkyrie, who was standing talking to someone else who Wolx had no idea who they were. He began to scratch the back of his head, and over heard her conversation.

"Ummmmmm I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm Wolx Hound. I heard he were looking for a book store or some kind. I know of a good one. Would you like to ummmmmmmm come with me??" Wolx was never good with girls but they seemed to like him. Maybe he was cute or something, who knew. They mostly liked to talk to Claux, who would only ignore them or have his mind someplace else at the time. Normally inside his own head looking through the pools of information. Furthermore, Wolx grinned, and looked at the beautiful girl. Hoping she would say yes.

Twenty minutes had now past, and Claux was closing in on the church. He remembered going to church a few times with his mother. She loved them so much. He hated himself for what he did to her. It was his fault that she was gone. That was why he feared the power he held. It was the power to help, and to destroy. He wasn't the type to desstroy but his body acted on its own. he hated this more then anything in the world, and it had him sick to think about the lives that where lose in his acts of anxiety.

The church stood tall in the night sky. Cloaux looked it over, and was overcome by both sorrow, and regret. He wished for at least one moment he could at least see her face. She was his mother, he yhad killed her he never got the chance to say sorry to her for killing her. It was all his fault.

The moon vroke through the night sky, and shined brightly upon the church. Cluax began to rise his head as he continued walking, and caught the site of something he never thought would happen. There, on the top of the church stood.

"Mother........"

Claux looked up at her sitting there, minding her business. Unaware that he was even looking at her from below. He began to call out to he when she all of a sundden burst into a display of blood, and flesh. Claux's moth hung wide open as a man, or a young boy stood over her body. He looked down at the blood stained roof of the church, and smirked. His face hidden behind the viel of moonluight. Cluax cried out, and screamed for his mother. The man grinned, and his face came into the light. Claux began to roar in agony as the fac iof his mothers killer was him. At that very moment Claux was overcome by a sense of both sorrow, fear, and anger. This push a large amount of stress on his body. This "second" him was then sitting down right where his mother was. Acting as if Claux wasn't there. Claux yelled a thunderous rorar as invisible tentacles reached form his body and grabbed the one sitting down. Just as it did fireworks began to burst in the night sky. Claux's hair turned light brown, and grew a inch or so longer. He throw the figure form the church into the forest. Running after it in a ball of fury. The sound of the fireworkd painting a scene of both bliss, and agony as it overlapped the sound of his fury.

Unknown to Claux however his paranoid illusion had caused him to attack someone else. A girl with long black hair. A fiery red designed the ends of her hair, reminding him of his mother. Lucky she would be ok, and survive. If no then she wouldn;t be in a few minutes. With each passing second Claux grew closer to her location. 25 meters from the church. His expression one of anger, and rage. He had lost control.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 03-10-2009 at 07:13 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Listen up, Jericho. If we're going to start this huge plan and get it into motion, we need more shifters at our backs. I need you and Tommy to go out, find and recruit some. I'll have Hana do the same with Carlos guarding her. The more shifters we have, the more damage we can inflict to the enemy in one fell swoop. Bring them to me when you find them. Refrain from using force though. If we scare them, they will either fight or try their hardest to elude you."

Kevin puffed his cigarette some more and smiled at Jericho. "You have the potential that I never had. It's almost like you could be the reincarnation of my brother."

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Ummmmmm I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm Wolx Hound. I heard he were looking for a book store or some kind. I know of a good one. Would you like to ummmmmmmm come with me??" the guys who called him self Wolx caught Valkyrie's attention...

She looked at the gusy for a moment and she spoke, "Hold that thuoght for aminute." and she then faced the girl again, "I guess i gotta get going, your boyfriend seems afraid or irritated by my presence... Good luck with him..." she said and smiled at the girl.

(OOC~ I'll let this one pass, no harm done...)

She then walked toward the guy named Wolx. "So how come you know me? Where did you meet me?" she asked him looking straight at his eyes, trying to see if he would be lying...

She never saw him, she was sure of that, she has a very good memory. Well she only got one when she was turned. everything while she was still normal seems a little fuzzy in her memory. But she was quite sure she hasn't meet this guy yet.

"So?" she waited for his answer.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oh crap she got me. I forgot that she woundn't remember me. Darn it. Think Think Think."

Wolx looked at the girl, and began to blush. He rubbed the back of his head, and looked down. "Well we really never meet but my brother, and I have seen you around lately, and my brother kind of.has a crush on you." Wolx looked right in her eyes, and grinned. Most of it had been the truth, and inside of his mind Wolx was giving himself a pat on the back. That was a good save. Now all he had to do was befriend her. Seeing as if he told her that he had been following her for the past three days would freak her out. That was only because he wanted to know the right time to have her, and Claux "bump" into one another.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana thought while Kevin spoke. So, they were going to have to find more shifters. She remembered Roki and hoped for a second that she still had his number. "It sounds like a good plan. Like you said, the more there are the stronger we'll be. My question is, will anyone else want to help?"

Jez walked through the door. She turned to Jericho and nodded, "I don't think we've met yet. I'm Jez, Hana's twin sister." Turning back to Kevin, she looked him in the eyes with the most serious face Hana had seen her have, "I must agree, it's a good plan. Just tell me where to go and I'll help look."

Hana nodded, "Glad you're willing to help, sis."

"Nah, it's nothing. I think it's something I have to do to help out Kevin and everyone." Jez shrugged.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information