AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 75 of 186 FirstFirst ... 25 65 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yuki~
    "dear diary today is a boring day where no'one has died yet and I am bored , for who could love such an evil woman" , she complained in her sarcastic voice , whilst sighing at then end of most of her comments.
    "well anyway" she stood up spun around instantly changing clothes into a pink skirt with a frilled edge and a matching top half with puffy should parts , and on the front of saying love love squad leader . over an hour or so she rounded up a few girls who joined the love love squad.

Chiyoko-chan love love squad girl who comes up with ideas
    Mina-chan love love squad action girl 1#
    Akane-chan love love squad action girl 2#
    "now the we have assembled , we must be on the look out for love trouble"
    "look Yuki sensei , over there ." she pointed to a man who had obviously forgot a present for his girlfreind on red day!
    "god help him !" she gasped at the poor man.
    "we'll it looks like god won't so lets do this girls" she pulled out four pink suit cases , "these suit cases contain all of the latest technology that I have modified to help us on our save the love crusade" yuki preps the girls for the mission. "is everyone in place"
    Chiyoko ready aim and fire from the 3rd window from the konoko corp building!" she said through the pink walkie talkies shaped conviently like love hearts.
    "Action girl 1# Mina ready for street miracle operation".
    "Akane ready for action"
    "ok then lets do this!".
    Mina stood on a the corner of the curb , as the man was walking past with his girlfreind she pulled out a giant sack grabbed him , fired the grapple gun and flew off to the third window of the konoko corp building. "Chiyoko get him ready , I'll check if Akane is doing her job" she pulled out a giant pair of bonoculers.
    ghiyoko smiled pulling out a mysterious bottle.
    what are going to do to me ? asked the nervous man.
    "where here to help"
    but I have a girlfreind and I need a present and . . .
    "shhhhh meet mister . . . . CLOROFORM!" the man was instantly put to sleep.
    Akane walked down the street casually noticing the woman who's boyfreind had just been kidnapped. "akane ready for makeover time" she sprinted tackling the woman into the building which conviently happened to be Womans world the shop for everything a non femminist woman could want.
    "wait my boyfreind the woman cried" !
    "I know I know we have to get you all prettied up for today" she threw the woman with great force but without the woman taking anyharm into the makeover room . . . . skipping through time . . . . when she came out she was all prettied up with her curled brown hair with a little make up on to make her look nice. "operation makeover complete"
    "chiyoko have you finished making that guy look good yet , I'm waiting in the carriage outside".
    "operation make pitiful excuse for a man into a man complete" at the end of that sentence they jumped out of the building holding the still unconsious man. and a few seconds after landing in the carriage safelyhe woke up .in his new tux , with his hair comed and a clean shaven face.
    "Akane you can bring her out now" as akane brought the woman out of the store , the man turned seeing his girlfreind in a new light
    "she's so beuatiful" he whimpered.
    "he's so handsome" she sobbed.
    "common get in the carriage we don't have all day just to make one relashionship work" the girlfreind sprinted for her man who was sitting in the back of the carriage , they sat together as the olden day carriage rode off down the street with it's white horses. Yuki sighed "we've done well , now to go find another love love problem to solve" as she finished the sentence the girls ran off down a different street in there pink uniforms.
    Last edited by Cancre; 02-27-2009 at 04:53 PM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked at Kevin, a confused expression on her face. "What kind of question is that? Jez was always a little independent. She use to always back talk to our parents, even if she was only five. Now, maybe she wasn't as rude as she was just now but she had an attitude. She'll feel like she can respect you once she knows you're okay. Anyone who was ever nice to me always earned her respect. She might not 'respect' you because she's jealous. After all, I've never had someone like you in my life. The only people I ever loved were in my family, so, she was okay with it."

She stared at him a little longer. "Like she said, she hasn't seen everything that we've gone through. She doesn't know how much you care for me and how you've taken care of me. Give her time. But, she was always one for competition. She was always challenging other kids our age to sports, or games, contests. She's very competitive. And, frankly, I'm a little shocked you'd say such a thing about her. She's my twin." Hugging him tightly, she sighed, "I understand though. I'm not mad or anything. She could have been a little more decent. But, mom did always say we were opposites in many ways."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 02-27-2009 at 06:58 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"Alright a hard days work, got a nice little sweat going," Tommy through back his head and laughed like he was some corny superhero who just triumphed over a villian and taught some people a very valuable lesson.

"Little?!" Jericho was laying facedown on the ground panting as hard as he could for air, "I haven't sweated like this since I lost a wrestling match to Butler!" They sat, in Jericho's case layed, on the ground and thought about their past.

"Well now for the cool off lap," Tommy said and started jogging off.

"Around the house?" Jericho asked as he forced himself up to his feat.

"Haha! The house," He laughed hardily, "No, around the city!"
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Competition, you say? Does she fare well in hand-to-hand combat, no weapons, no powers?" Kevin smiled at Hana due to the idea that struck him.

"In addition, love, I'm easy to get along with when I'm not in one of my moods. Comedy is what I love...If she wants answers about me, she should ask them now. I will tell her what I can. Will that work?"

Kevin patted Hana's head and hugged her tightly afterwards before anticipating questions.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Does that mean you want to fight my sister?" Hana stared into the distance for a few moments before finally reacting. "Why does this sound bad? Jez...I don't know. But, I'm sure she has plenty of questions." Keeping in eye on the sky, Hana smiled. "Am I missing something? Does that mean you want to talk to her right now or what? If you couldn't tell, I'm slightly confused about what going on. And, I have a feeling your planing something."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I would like you to ask her what she wishes to ask me. I will answer as best as I can."

Kevin stroked his chin and thought, Will fighting her really be necessary in gaining her respect? I mean, I could have her fight someone else. Maybe I won't fight her.

"I'm not going to fight your sis. I see no need for such a method to earn respect. I'm going to save my strength and just answer her questions to see if she will respect me then."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Why can't I just ask you myself? Jez appeared a few feet beside her sister. "Anyway, I'd like to talk to you face to face, if that isn't a problem."

Hana's gaze shifted between Kevin and Jez and back to Kevin as she anticipated what would happen next. "Um..."

"Don't worry, sis. I'll try not to be mean. I'll just ask my questions and be on my way." She knealt in front of Kevin. So, your names Kevin, huh? I'm under the impression that you'll going to be taking my little sister on some sort of mission with you. I mean, that is what's been on her mind a lot. Are you going to put her at risk? And you said you're now King of City. Why? What makes you so special?

"Jez, that's really uncalled for." Hana crossed her arms. "You don't have to be so rude."

Jez snickered, "Just let him answer my questions. I'll decide then whether or not to be rude."

Hana shook her head, "I'm sorry, Kevin. Guess when it comes to her, I'm just a push over." She hung her head low, somewhat ashamed she couldn't control her own sister.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

“Yes I am. I just don’t normally walk this time of morning, so it’s a little strange. I’m fine. I’m just thinking about some things, don’t worry too much.

“Ah.” Galen replied to what she had said. He knew how it was to think about things, and a little too much.

They were in town then.

Suddenly, an image a guy that Galen had never seen before had flashed through his mind. He stopped walking, and froze for a few seconds. Did he have a precognitive flash? ‘What was that?’ He thought.

“I wonder if he’s getting any sleep, cause I sure won’t be able to for a while.” Galen was sure that Reina had said this not wanting him to hear it, but he did all the same.

Reina looked at him then. “It’s no real trouble. Maybe later on I might tell you about it, but for now, can we change the subject? Anything planned for today? You know, there will be a lot of celebrating going on.

Galen just nodded. He was still frozen in place, thinking about what the hell had happened. Why would he think about a guy that he had never seen before? His eyes shifted to Reina then, as he stared at her for a few seconds in curiosity.

“No, not really. Nothing planned for today. I am new here, so I only know you so far.” He paused then before continuing, not being able to shake the thought of the strange guy, the image that had flashed through hid head.

He was actually nervous. Galen had no idea what was going on, and it sort of freaked him out.

“Reina? I do not want to sound rude or anything, but you look tired, and I just realized that I had a lot of homework to do. I can walk you back to your place, or we can go to mine. I am not sure if that would be fun for you though, considering I live in a dorm.

He paused again, feeling bad about the lie, but he knew his dull expression was incomprehensible. “Whatever you want to do is fine with me. But I really need to do my homework.

It wasn’t that he wanted to leave. He was having fun talking to Reina. But Galen felt like she really did not want to spend time with him, as if she needed to do something else, and he would leave her with that, and happily go about his own business.

Also, he could not shake the strange feeling from after the image of the strange guy had flashed through his head. He needed to leave. He needed some time to think. He had a small headache coming on

What the hell was happening to him?

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I command a pack of black-furred wolves that watch the city in certain areas. Previously, my brother was the alpha of the pack. He declared himself the "king" and has considered that quite the honorable title. He died thanks to the military attacking during our fight with the undead wolves. That damned missile caused a cave-in, killing a lot of my pack, my brother included. He left me as King as a result. Now I command the pack. My numbers have been dwindling as of late so I am going to start searching for more wolves to join my pack. Holding the title of "king" contains a sort of sentimental value since I am the younger brother of the previous "king". Now I wield my power with an iron fist as well as pride. I don't consider myself any different from anyone else though. I am just trying to keep a safe watch over the area, that's all."

Kevin looked at Jez, eye-to-eye and continued, "To answer your other question, Everything has at least some risk. She will be putting her life on the line just as I will be to protect Kapok and eliminate at least one corrupt military official. She agreed but if she wants to back out, that's her decision, not yours. We would appreciate your help, though. Are those valid enough answers?"

He then looked at Hana and said, "Dear, sometimes you have to put your foot down and resist being walked on. Now the choice is yours...Will you still help me regarding the military or would you care to stay isolated from danger. Both decisions have their own consequences. If you help me, you put your life on the line for success. If not, you will grow quite rusty in using your powers. Do you see, Jez? I am compassionate and flexible enough to give her a choice."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: And Samael will be loosing yet another shirt to blood stains.

The woman making breakfast was taking far too long, "Screw it..." he sighed and left without further communication. He didn't have time for this.

---

He sighed walking down the street and began feeling something slightly off. There wear too many people for this day and time, and they were mostly coupled off like dogs in rut. Those that were not seemed all the sadder for their relative solitude. It was all very unusual, but no explaination came to mind, though he felt as though one should.

But it didn't matter, he was almost to school, he'd walk in 10 minutes early to avoid Maria scolding him, and he would sit and listen to her lecture and point out all the places she was wrong. Just like normal.

But the door didn't open.

He looked at the front door to the hall like it was some bizarre manifestation of eschatological insanity. Why was it... locked? He pulled again. Still nothing. He knocked. No response. He looked through a little side window and noticed that the interior was dark. it was closed. Was there a holiday to day? He could remember one... wait... bloody hell.

He sighed and sat back against the door, looking across the campus at all the bloody idiotic couples, enjoying their decadence... at his expense, no less!! Red Day... soon to be followed by white day. He remembered that last year he had been taken unawares by this infernal day. Back in Malta they had no use for these infernal rituals, or, if they did, it didn't effect him because he was his own teacher and had no need to worry about the petty secular nonsense of holidays. But here they got days off so that people could revel in the pleasures of the flesh, so that people grow lustful towards their statues of glass. Nonsense.

He could condone this communal idiocy if it didn't involve closing down school. But sadly, the government on this moronic island felt it necessary to not only allow, but encourage this nonsense by giving young people the day free to fornicate like fools.

Nonsense. Bloody Nonsense. And he had gotten all of his homework done too.

He sighed and began heading toward his park, as usual.
    ----

Sitting down at his usual bench Samael sneered at the people sitting next to him. A girl and guy who were making things difficult but quite frequently violating his personal space so that they could have better leverage for the vigorous necking. "Stay on your own bloody side, fools." he snapped kicking the girls wayward shin back on the other side.

"Ow!" she cried and suddenly the man shot a deathly glare over at Samael.

"Hey! Don't hurt, Emily."

"To hell with your cow and to hell with you! Go sate your rampaging weasel lust in some closet, deep in the darkness of your own feral emotions, not in broad daylight where the rest of use have to see your sordid display!" he continued to lash out with his tongue, cracking each word like a whip.

"You shut up and take back what you said about my fiancee!" However, his opponent was undetered and stood up, revealing the reason why he might find Samael insults less then threatening, he himself was rather large... and muscular.

But samael was too far in to just back down, and he wasn't about to be intimidated by size, strength, or the knowledge of his own impending pummeling. He gritted his teeth, "Pfft.. why should I? Just because I say the truth in a way that doesn't make you feel all warm and fuzzy. You are inflincting a worse pain on us than my tongue ever could on-"

Suddenly, Samael was cut off as he was grabbed by the shirt and tossed from the bench to the ground. The world swam around for a second and just as he was about to regain his sense of place blow hit his midsection. Then another... and another. The man continued to kick him repeatedly, and Samael began to bleed as his bullet wound from before reopened.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana smiled, "I want to help you Kevin. But, not because my powers might turn rusty. It's different reasons all together. Right now, though, I'll keep them to myself."

Jez looked at Hana and Back at Kevin. With a slap against her leg, she let out a chuckle, "Well, I see I don't factor in much on this decision, now do I? I guess I don't have a choice but to say I'll go to. The more hands there are, the easier it'll be." She smiled at Kevin, "Sorry if I was rude before. Mom always use to tell me I had a bad attitude and a short fuse. Guess she was right. But, just because I apologize, doesn't mean I completely trust you just yet. I might, though." Standing she sighed, "Guess that's it for now. I'll be back if I have more questions."

After Jez disappeared, Hana shrugged, "I guess that's her way of apologizing. Maybe it's also her way of showing respect. It's just still weird. I'm sure you two will get along soon." There was another goofy smile on her face. "Let's just hope she doesn't cause any more trouble."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 02-27-2009 at 11:57 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Don't worry, Hana. She has her reasons for things and I have mine. I understand that she doesn't completely trust me. I will try to get her full trust though as she seems like a friendly person underneath the attitude and slight rudeness."

Kevin lay down on Hana's lap, looked up at her and said, "I really need to work out again. I also need to build my own little military-style obstacle course. That would really help with my training. Do you think so, dear?"

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat opened her eyes and at first was blinded by the glare of the sun. As she rubbed her eyes, her vision slowly came into focus and saw Xanu looking at her.

".....Xanu....you're alright...." she mumbled as she sat up and rubbed the tiredness out of her eyes. "You scared me half to death you big jerk."

She then looked at him with stern eyes. "Now you listen here, if you EVER nearly get your self killed again, I'll kill you!"

Her face went from stern to pouty as she twiddled her thumbs and looked down at the bed.

".....So don't be so reckless."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    "Alright a hard days work, got a nice little sweat going," Tommy through back his head and laughed like he was some corny superhero who just triumphed over a villian and taught some people a very valuable lesson.

"Little?!" Jericho was laying facedown on the ground panting as hard as he could for air, "I haven't sweated like this since I lost a wrestling match to Butler!" They sat, in Jericho's case layed, on the ground and thought about their past.

"Well now for the cool off lap," Tommy said and started jogging off.

"Around the house?" Jericho asked as he forced himself up to his feat.

"Haha! The house," He laughed hardily, "No, around the city!"
    Calantha was laying down on the shade of the tree she heard a person laughing in the distance but just ignored it. She sighed. "Oh what to do?" She started hearing a person running in the direction she was in. "Huh?" She sensed a man sweating like crazy running. "I guess people run around here." She shrugged to herself. She took her tatooed hand and waved hi to the man passing by.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Bill Adama sighed as he arrived home. He and his men had serached for Frederic all night. His parents were very upset about the whole issue. His wife had called him more than once about Star's condition. Bill worried that their daughter might not wake from this Stand Still. he hoped it wasn't. Was more he need to know what trigered such a reaction from her? Had Frederic had anything to do with it? Or did it have to do with what the Oracle had told Bill and Laura just before Star had been born?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Running her hand through Kevin's hand, she smiled. "I think that's a great idea. As a matter of fact, I'll help you build one. It'll be fun and I could use some training myself. I'm not that strong, so, training would be the best thing for me. And, don't forget, you have to help me with learning how to use a bow and arrow. I still can't aim right." Hana pouted a little, remembering how bad of an aim she had. "So, how do you go about starting one of these things?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean gets cleaned up and showered, looking at himself in the mirror. "You gon' meet a nice girl today. Yep, it is da' day. No mo' crazy ones try'n ta kill ya or go all wonky." He gave his boots a last buff before pulling them on, grabbed his leather jacket, and head out to his car whistling softly.

"Yep, jus gon' cruz' down to da city and see if I can fin' me a lil lady or two ta pass ma' time wit'" he said to himself as he lowered and tied down the top, slipped in behind the wheel and fired up the big throaty V8. He chuckled since he knew he looked a little like a greaser from the 40s or 50s, backing out of the drive and heading into town to look for chicks.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Calantha got up and started walking into the city. She walked around the city keeping to herself. "What are you gonna do today, Calantha?" She asked herself. She sensed a car going by her, in it was a man. "Where's he going now? This city is strange to me..."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Reina was a little distracted but she answered quickly, No i don't wanna go home. she caught herself before she finished. she was startled by her loud reply. I'm sorry i didn't mean to shout. she looked so embarrassed. Um could i just come stay with you for a while i wont disturb your work i just...she paused again.

she knew she needed to be somewhere she'd never been before that way her mind could focus on something new.She had a bashful smile on her face. If you don't mind i could just stay until i'm ready to go to Rai's.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Actually, just scratch the idea. It would take too much work. All we need are plywood targets shaped like heads and torsos. The kind of targets firing ranges have."

Kevin got up and said, "We need you to earn your stripes. You have to kill your first live target. The first time might be quite sickening from the screams of agony and pain and the sight of blood but over time, you'll get used to it. I mean, take me, for example...I vomited and cried after that because I killed one man with my bare hands and gutted another with a bowie knife. That was back when I was in the Guard. That was the first time I ever killed someone. Over time, I grew used to the sight of blood and the sounds of pain. I need you and Jez to get used to it too. I want you two to find some wolves and deliver them to me. Carlos will be out searching as well. I will even send Jericho and a wolf to assist. You will have a wolf to communicate for you to the other wolves. Since I lack numbers, recruitment is key. We start tomorrow. If you have to kill someone, do it. Other than that, I want as few casualties as possible. I will search as well. It will have to be in the woods. Carlos will take the farthest reaches since he is a wolf. Jericho will go halfway to three-quarters in. You and Jez will go beginning to halfway in. Be careful though as when night approaches, that's when they all come out for the hunt. I mean, they won't go after Carlos or the wolves but Jericho and the two of you will be targets for them."

Kevin held Hana's head close to his chest and said, "Please be safe. Jez, if you listened to all of that, please protect her. I can't lose her."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As Hana listened to Kevin talk of killing, her face turned slightly pale. "Eh, okay. I guess you're right, even though the thought of it makes my stomach hurt." She nodded after she swallowed loudly. "It sounds like a plan though. If looking for more wolves is going to help, I'll be happy to look. Besides, if I have Jez and another wolf with me, I'll be all right."

She hugged him tightly, "It'll be fine, really. I'll be able to test out my powers more. Jez can get use to hers, too."

"When I was little, I use to get sick a lot. I'd be stuck in the house while Jez was allowed to go outside. She'd always stay with me and one day she admitted that she was scared I'd get sick more or worse. I believe that's why she's so protective of me even now. Maybe she's scared I'll get sick again, even though I've been fine for a long time. I know she'll stay by my side." Hana closed her eyes, remembering watching the other kids playing in the street.

Tell him he doesn't have to worry. I'll protect you for him. I promise...

Hana smiled, "Besides, she says we'll be okay."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 02-28-2009 at 03:51 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Calantha continued walking through the streets of the city. She started whistling a song that kind of sounded like a wolf's howl. She started singing the words to herself, "In complete despair, the leader can repair the memories that were erased. Now, with his mace of courage, he will repair through despair. Dont regret the courageous leader. he will guide you through your misery." She paused and heard a distant conversation. Then started whistling the rythim to the song again.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki walks along and sees a girl who just saw a car passing by and sang a song, "My my, the girl looks lost should we help or not?"

Nina smiles with an even brighter mood deep inside her heart, "I know it is the right thing to help someone in need, hopefully she does need help. If not we shall resume with our plans no?"

"Yes, and since we have more than enough to buy things maybe we can give the person something from the bakery as a gift for meeting the both of us." Roki smiles as his day has never been this better. Both made sure it was clear to cross and made a run across the dangerous road all the way to the other side. Panting from rushing so quickly for the sake of their lives, they put their hands on their knees, trying to recover. "Hello there you seem to be confused or somewhat?"
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Oh im just confused about this town a little bit. Everythings weird, where I was originally a guy just kept running around and now this guy was going around looking for girls because all the girls were saying 'get away you freak' so I'm a little confused."

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Guess what Luzifer? It is time for Samael’s epic demise. Oh wait... His demise would not be of an epic sort).

Kiyoshi sighed in exasperation as she stood up and stumbled a few times as she retrieved the high heel that had landed a few feet in front of her. Although walking in only one high heel was easier then two. After putting it back on, Kiyoshi continued on her way to work.

Passing street sign upon street sign, and street lamp upon street lamp on her way, she was all too grateful for those inanimate objects. If it were not for them to look at as she attempted to quickly make her way to work without falling again, since she was in fact, already extremely late, she would have had to look at the disgusting spectacle of “romance” that was consuming the streets like the water during a hurricane.

It made her sick to her stomach to see such a sight, and it made her loathing for Red Day go even deeper. Her day was already dreadful. All she wanted to do was study so she could get into the University. Then she would have time to do what she wanted.

But, no. Kiyoshi was stuck, working for her parents, on Red Day, a day that she despised more then most, in an outfit that would no sooner be called chaste then a nun in a playboy magazine, in high-heels nonetheless, and she was wondering where he friends went after the sleep over party. Nobody so much as called her to let her know that they left.

‘Yeah, real responsible!’
    Kiyoshi thought, complaining, brooding as she did so.

‘You are only mad because you are forced to leave the house on a day that you would rather stay home so you won’t get caught up in what you consider torture.’

‘Teh, whatever Kyon!’

‘If you dislike it so much, tomorrow, so you do not have to worry about it, since it is in fact White Day, I can come out if you’d like.’Kyon pressed, grinning at the idea.

After thinking it over for a few seconds, Kiyoshi decided to respond. ‘We’ll see.’

Kyon grinned further, but then…

Kiyoshi was almost to work, so close as she was nearing the café that sat nicely across the street from the park when she heard it.

“Ow!” A girl had cried out. Or at least that is what it had sounded like.

Kiyoshi rolled her eyes at first, not thinking much of it. I mean it was Red Day, and she would rather avoid getting involved in the…shenanigans…that came along with it from those overly spontaneous romantics.

“Hey! Don’t hurt, Emily.” It sounded as if a guy had then yelled back in response.

Now, that was not what Kiyoshi had expected, she had not expected it at all. She would have decided to avoid it… But it was across the street from her place of work, and she did not want a fight going on anywhere near it. It was cause trouble, and well… They might have lost customers, and that would be bad thing.

As Kiyoshi began to run over to where she heard the voices coming from, it took her everything she had, most of her effort, not to fall in her high-heels again. But then she stopped when someone else had said something… A voice that she recognized… But who was it? She listened closely, in hopes to get an answer, before continuing her way along.

“To hell with your cow and to hell with you! Go sate your rampaging weasel lust in some closet, deep in the darkness of your own feral emotions, not in broad daylight where the rest of use have to see your sordid display!”

She froze some, cursing under her breath. “Samael… I really did not want to put up with him today.” She complained.

‘Well, I am going to contradict that.’ Kyon began.

‘Yeah, I am sure that you are.’

‘You said yourself that you wanted to go and bug him, because pushing him around was fun.’

‘Shut up Kyon!’

He laughed from within her mind then, and she just tried to ignore him, before running off towards the voices again. What the hell was Samael thinking, mouthing off to someone like that? And he wondered why nobody seemed to stick around… That was the exact reason why he came across the wrong way to people.

Kiyoshi shook the thoughts from her head as she neared the opening of the park. “You shut up and take back what you said about my fiancée!”

“Pfft.. Why should I? Just because I say the truth in a way that doesn't make you feel all warm and fuzzy. You are inflicting a worse pain on us than my tongue ever could on-“

Upon hearing that, Kiyoshi ran into the opening.

She saw approximately three people, some girl, whom she assumed to be Emily, and a big guy who was obviously pissed, obviously because he was kicking a defenseless Samael, whom looked like he had been thrashed to the ground.

Sighing Kiyoshi nonchalantly walked over to the guy whom was kicking Samael, and tapped him on the shoulder.

“Excuse me? Is there a reason that you decided to randomly get pissed off at my acquaintance and have it result in him getting kicked to death?”

Kyon sighed.‘Kiyoshi, why are you beating around the bush? You should not have even said anything. Just knock him and his girlfriend out. It would give you just enough time to help Samael, and then head off to work.’

‘Umm… Because it is fun this way? I don’t know… Maybe it is because nobody would ever expect a girl like me to be capable of much in terms of fighting, whatsoever…’

‘Hmm…’Kiyoshi ignored that, and continued.

“That is extremely rude. Regardless of what caused it. I mean, how incompetent can you be? Look at him! He couldn’t even defend himself if he tried to. Talk about being an arrogant jerk!” Kiyoshi said pointing at Samael, but not removing her eyes from the big guy.

Then Kiyoshi simply lifted her hand up, connecting it with the side of the man’s neck, only slightly, but with light pressure. She watched him apathetically as he froze up for a few seconds before falling to the ground.

She then turned to the girl. “Please get him out of here, or phone the hospital or something. He should wake up in about a half and hour, so there is probably will be no need. I just don’t want to have to knock you out too. I have some business to attend to, and am already late. I have no time for your petty foolishness.”

Kiyoshi glared at the girl then before continuing, her eyebrows knitting together in frustration, and aggravation. She truly hated Red Day and everything that went along with it. If she could go back in time, she would surly prevent the inventor of such days change his mind in doing so. Sway him to go a different route.

“Maybe next time you two should choose a different place to show off your sickening display of what you infernal beings consider love. I am just hoping that there isn’t a next time.”

Turning to Samael, she knelt down next to him, noticing right off of the bat that he was bleeding. “Off course!” She mumbled to herself, a little irritated as she took the new first aid kit out of her backpack that she had replaced the old one with the night before.

“Are you going to let me try to help you?” She asked, irritation still flooding through her veins. She was not in the mood to deal with his attitude today. Red Day. The pitfall for humanity. A day that Kiyoshi despised completely from the very depths of her soul.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Closed Thread

Thread Information