AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 70 of 186 FirstFirst ... 20 60 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Star new she should stop crying she was scaring the poor guy, but hey its all his fault anywways! So she kept crying. She had to because in a few months...In a few months she'd no longer be free. She'd be stick with him and everything she loved to do was gone. So she cried and fell to her knees. "Why do you freaking even want me!? Don't you get it!?"

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As her organic class comes to an end, Miria begins to see the clock turn into weird shapes as the bell had rang. That is so strange, she thought. After leaving the classroom, the hall was overcrowded with students and teachers. All going to there next class. Miria leaned on a part of the wall that wasn't crowded and waited till the mob diminished. When there was less students within the hall, Miria walked to her elective class which is philosophy. It was a rather long walk since she was tired and bored from her classes. When she arrived, only few students were in there seats and Miria was one of the last students to arrive before the bell. As she sat down, her teacher proceeded towards the alter at the front of the room and soon began the lecture.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Lost Sailor, this is directed towards you.

Orochi got a call from his phone. He had been out on a meeting, he recognized it was a pay phone so that must mean one of the watchers had something.
    "Nadeska Orochi speaking," Orochi answered.
    "The girl is alone Orochi-sama, the man is doing laundry," his servant replied quickly.
    "Good,"
    "Sir..."
    Orochi hung up and knocked on the window that sheltered the driver in front from any private things going on in back.
    "You remember those people, the girl, the wolf man, and the boy," Orochi said, "We are going there."
    His driver nodded in acknowledgment. It was time to turn this situation around. Orochi smiled, finally something was getting done. Orochi noticed the girl on the streets, the one named Hana.
    "Driver pull over," Orochi said.
    The driver did as he was told and Orochi got out of the limo. He matched he foosteps and was able to sync himself next to the girl.
    "Hana, hello it's been awhile I wanted to talk about something....I have a few concerns about your safety and well Kevin's health," Orochi said with a sorrowful smile and the look of concern.
    An expression he was all to well good at playing.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana was pretty much skipping on her way back to the house. There was such an overwhelming feeling of happiness, that skipping was the only way to get all her energy out. She glanced at the store windows as she went by. Suddenly, she caught of glimpse of brown book. Getting closer, she studied it more. It was leather bound with gold coloring lining the sides of the pages. She couldn't help but admire it till she saw it. Engraved in the corner was a 'KM'. Her mouth fell open as she realized it matched Kevin's initials.

She bounced into the store, excited that it even caught her eye. She walked over to the counter. "Um, excuse me, but how much is that book?"

The man looked over to where she pointed, "The journal?"

"Yes." She could feel herself shaking as she waited. What if it cast too much?

He told her the price and a pit formed in the bottom of her stomach. "It costs...that much, huh?" The man nodded as he watched her shoulders drop two inches. "Gosh, I don't enough for that. I don't even have half. Thanks."

As she turned to leave, the man called out to her, "Let me guess. It's for someone special, right?" After he watch her nod saddly, he chuckled, "How about I let you give me what you have and you can pay me later?"

"You'd do that?" She said as she slammed the money down on the table. "Thank you so much!" He wrapped it for her and she proceeded with her skipping back to the house. She hadn't gotten much for Kevin but with no job, it was the best she could do. "This is great! I love holidays!"

There was suddenly a voice beside her. "Hana, hello it's been awhile I wanted to talk about something....I have a few concerns about your safety and well Kevin's health,"

She jumped a little out of surprise, "Oh, hello. It has been a while, hasn't it?" She said with a slight smile, "What's wrong? What concerns do you have?" She got a little worried as she paused beside him. "I was just on my way back to the house with some Red day presents. You can come with me and we can talk there. Unless, there's something you want to talk about with just me." She paused, watching him. She was slightly uncomfortable, after knowing what happened with Rain. But, she knew she had to give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 02-20-2009 at 10:44 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orochi stared at her with concern in her eyes.
    "It's best we talk somewhere private," Orochi said, "I wouldn't want Kevin to overhear and get the wrong idea, and I rather not overwhelm everyone."
    Orochi stared at her the worry in his flickering and the kindest aura passing by.
    "How about you accompany me for some tea or coffee and we can talk there?" Orochi asked, "My limo is right there, I beg of you please I'm frighten of what may happen to you and Kevin if you don't speak with me."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked down at the bags in her hand. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to just talk to you a while. I just have to make sure to get back to the house in enough time to get the chocolates wrapped." She looked at him and began to worry herself, "Is it really that bad? Is it something serious?" She felt herself be overcome with worry. If that meant Kevin was sick, what would she do? He meant a lot to her and losing him would most likely kill her. "Um, maybe I should call Kevin just to let him know." she pulled her phone out of her bag, starting to dail his number.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orochi stared at her.
    "Please don't call him, I'm afraid of his reaction, what he may do to you?" Orochi said, "He may hurt you, if you tell him something."
    Orochi walked close, but not in any dominating way. He worked well this way. Smooth clean. He placed his hands on her hand.
    "Please, just tell him the store was busy if we are late," Orochi said.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Um," she looked down at her hand in his. "Okay, I guess. But, I seriously doubt Kevin would hurt me in anyway, no matter what I said. You're wrong about him when it comes to that. He especially woundn't hurt me." She pulled her hand from his. "And, I don't completely trust you. But, I've grown up learning to try and see a persons good side. As much as I don't trust you, I'm going to give you a little faith. I just hope you don't let me down." She peered into his eyes. Hopefully, he would see she wasn't playing around. She was serious about every word.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orochi stared down at his feet and shook his head, like that of someone who seemed frightened or extremely concerned.
    "In this situation, I don't know if Kevin is truly thinking straight..." Orochi said making sure he trembled on his words a bit, "We should get into my limo, who knows if he'll catch us here."
    Orochi stared at her.
    "Please trust me, I don't mean to hurt anyone," Orochi said.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Frederic was confused. What didn't he get? He didn't many things... he knew economics... but he knew no more... sure he had vague whispers swirling around inside him, pushing him into discomfort and nervousness. He didn't know... he didn't understand anything. He just went along with it... after all... Starlight would love him if he did..." I don't know! I don't know! I want you because I do! I don't know the why's and wherefores!" he shouted back holding his head as he struggled against the massive headache he felt, "Its what I'm supposed to do, isn't it? Its how things were meant to be, right? Please... tell me I'm right! please tell me I'm doing the right thing!"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

She stared into his eyes a bit longer. "Okay, I'll go. But, it's only because I want to know what going on." The fact that he said he wasn't sure if Kevin was thinking straight bothered her a bit. He seemed really terrified about it. That, and the fact that now that she knew something was wrong, made her even more curious. For an odd reason, the saying, 'curiousity killed the cat' came into her head. The fact that she was part cat was probably why.

Be careful, Hana. Remember, curiousity killed the cat...

Hana sighed, clearing her head. "Alright, lets go." She walked over to his limo, taking a look around. Don't worry, Kevin, I'll be okay...
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 02-20-2009 at 11:29 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

Galen waited for her response patiently and respectfully.

“My parents and I were on a trip when our airplane crashed. I was the only survivor. So I found myself here all alone. I kinda wondered around and found this old house and I’ve been here ever sense.”

She then continued with her story, and Galen continued to listen intently. “I met Rai a while after. He was lurking outside so I decided to invite him in. I have a couple of other friends but that about it.”

Then she was silent, and Galen was thinking again. But what else would you expect from a Philosopher? They did in fact think a lot, and indeed they thought about everything from every perspective almost possible.

Galen was very good at reading people, so by her composure, her posture, and her facial expressions, he decided to answer her in regards to that. She looked at him then, and it confirmed that Galen’s answer would be best at what he was planning on doing in the first place. Then she had looked away, and he was sure that the situation was more then she was making of it. She talked about it so casually, which meant that thinking about it probably hurt more then she owned up to. He put this too into consideration.

“Oh. I am sorry to hear that Reina. My heart clenches for you, because of what you have told me. But I do not feel sorry, for I think that feeling sorry for someone makes it seem like you are only conversing with them, or spending time with them for that very reason. I am sorry that it happened, but I would rather converse with you and Rai, and spend time with the both of you without any false pretenses. You seem like a nice and down-to-earth girl, and Rai does not seem that bad of a person either. Thank you for telling me though. It must mean a lot to you.”

Not wanting to press the issue further, and make her feel bad at all, Galen had decided to then change the subject. “So what would the both of you like to do now?”

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    She stared into his eyes a bit longer. "Okay, I'll go. But, it's only because I want to know what going on." The fact that he said he wasn't sure if Kevin was thinking straight bothered her a bit. He seemed really terrified about it. That, and the fact that now that she knew something was wrong, made her even more curious. For an odd reason, the saying, 'curiousity killed the cat' came into her head. The fact that she was part cat was probably why.

Be careful, Hana. Remember curiousity killed the cat...

Hana sighed, clearing her head. "Alright, lets go." She walked over to his limo, taking a look around. Don't worry Kevin, I'll be okay...
    Orochi nodded. Orochi walked over to his limo and as if the driver could read minds he came out and opened the door.
    "You should go first a lady should always go first," Orochi said.
    Orochi waited for Hana to get inside before following her up. He sat in his usual spot and stared at her keeping his little act up.
    "Thank you Hana for taking your time to listen," Orochi said.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"It's not a problem, really. I just want to know what going on." Hana snuggled into the seat, trying to wipe away a nagging feeling. The limo was unlike anything she had ever been in. Of course, she had never been in a limo in the first place. "If it's alright, can we start talking about this now? I want to know what's wrong with Kevin. If it's something serious, maybe I can help." She kept her healing ability in the back of her mind. If it was something health wise that was wrong with Kevin, she wouldn't care if she blacked out or not. All she wanted to do was save him. "Let just say...I have connections that could help him."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"This is nothing you can do on your own," Orochi said, "I fear Kevin, well I fear Kevin is searching for something or trying to reach something that doesn't exist any more."
    Orochi paused looked at the floor and twiddled his thumbs.
    "Soldiers, it's hard to come back from chaotic fighting and live a perfectly normal life," Orochi said, "I think he still think he thinks this is the same chaotic time, have you ever gotten shot before you've met Kevin?"
    Orochi stared at the floor once more, made sure he fixed his position to almost look like he was uncomfortable, and then he stared at her his eyes quivering.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Carlos, how long has it been since she left? It seems I never asked you..."

Kevin closed his eyes with yet another stern look.

"Almost a couple hours, boss. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't chocolates not that hard to find? In addition, a lot of nice stuff is of easy access here. What if something happened to her?"

Kevin got a chill down his spine...

"Usually, I wouldn't approve of someone saying that last part but I'll give her a bit longer. If nothing turns up, then we might as well look."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana had no idea what he was getting at. "I think you might be wrong. He never seemed out of place or disoriented when I've talked to him. I think he's alright. I know that wars can have effect like that on people, but, I do know a few who have come out of it fine. That's not always that case, as you said."

She thought about his question. What did he mean by that? "As to if I was ever shot before I met him, no, I wasn't. What does that have to do with anything?
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orochi stared at her.
    "It means he is putting you in danger as well, as I feared," Orochi said, "If you haven't gotten shot before him, it really means...Kevin has to be searching for the excitement he had as a soldier."
    Orochi paused and stared at the floor shook his head and sighed.
    "Look I know you love him and he loves you, but that doesn't mean he isn't mad or a danger," Orochi said, "He must be under a great deal of stress."
    Orochi stared at the floor.
    "Post traumatic disorder, it would explain the strange delusions he has, it would explain why medical profressionals were questioning him, his vigilante madness," Orochi paused, "He needs help Hana."

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Star stared at Frederic, tears still falling. He wanted her because he did!? What type of answer was that!? Was he so spoil that he wanted her that much? "Things...things are not suppose to be like this...This is all arranged....that's all....nothing more...Love...is not like this..."

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: Oh yes, there will be blood)

Quote Originally Posted by Pastel-pure View Post
    the showdy stange figure just dissapears , and hikari walks over to jean. "we'll you certainly know how to eye a person up".
    Jean looks at the girl strangely, wondering what she is talking about. "'Ow do 'yu eye som'one up sha? 'ah no know what 'yu talk 'bout." 'Are there no normal girls on this island?' he thinks, but the smile on his face sparkles as bright as ever, matching the sudden twinkle that forms in his eyes

"'ah jus' notice 'yu scare da couple an' wonda' why?" he says while lightly patting her arm. "So'k sha, we fix dat fo' 'yu. Com'on, we go get 'yu som' flowa, maybe pink dress. Ummm, pink be nice, noir no suit 'yu" he says before dragging her off by the arm, his other hand shifting to settle the bag over his left shoulder. His actions are hasty and every time she even starts to sputter a protest he is drawing her somewhere else or talking in that crazy accent again right over her in a never ending flood of words.

"Lez' see sha, here we be" slips out before she gets dragged into some clothing store down the street. Jean gets into an animated discussion with the little man running the store in some language, maybe french, before the guy turns and looks at Hikari closely as he says "Oh girl, what ever were you thinking going out dressed like that. By the way, my name is Peter and I'll be taking care of you. I can see why your friend has brought you to me. Well, not to worry. By the time you leave here you will be looking fabulous and all the boys will be after you." The last bit comes out a little wishful, then Peter lightly pats Hikari's hand. "And don't worry, my man John runs the salon next door. I'll set everything up why your trying on dresses. We'll get your hair done and your nails. Maybe a little makeup." He pulls his hand back before she can break it off "Wow aren't you fiesty! Don't make me spank you. Though I suppose you could spank me instead, or even better get your friend there to do it instead!"
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana felt a small flicker of anger in her chest. She gripped tightly to the bag she still held. "I completely understand what you're talking about, but I still don't think it's true. You barely know what has happened to us lately and it wasn't his fault. If anything, I was the one who got us into danger and almost got us both killed. I followed that undead wolf. I was the one who decided to fight him on my own. And, it was my fault that we were there we when the cave-in happened." She felt a tear trickle down her cheek, "If we were to really point fingers, it's my fault his brother is dead now. So, if anyone has put someone into danger or made someone's life a tragedy, then it was me. I didn't need you to point that out for me." She wiped away the tear and brought her bag closer to her.

Hana, dear, it was all your fault. I would have thought you would have realized it sooner...

She put her hand to her head, "Stupid..." she muttered under her breath. Shaking her head again, she looked Orochi in the eyes. "Are we done now? I think I've heard enough."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 02-21-2009 at 01:14 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Its not?" Frederic repeated softly... "Its not?" It wasn't love? Then what was it? Was it a lie? Was everything he had felt, everything he had done, based upon falsehood. Suddenly, an impulse gripped him, and impulse to know for sure. And in that impulse he did something he had never once considered in his entire life.

He smacked starlight.

His hand felt sore from the impact against her jaw, but it never registered. All he felt was this sudden numbness, and echoing void that had swallowed his usual honest nervousness whole. "I guess you're right..." he said dully, not fully paying attention to what he said, "Excuse me, I have to go now. Don't follow me." he then very slowly walked off, his mind still rolling over on itself.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She'd been expecting a yell or nothing at all, but the moment his hand make an impact with her face, Star was stunned and shocked at the same time. Her cheek burned from the impact and how hard he'd hit her. No one not even her father had laid a hand on her. Anger filled her and she stood fast.

She didn't care about what he wanted, she was pissed. She runs and passes him and then stand right smack face to face with him. Hand comes up and she slaps him. Once, twice, three times. "Don't you ever dare lay a hand on me you stupid idiot!" she yells.

she hit shim again and again, until she is so exhausted without knowing she is clinging to his shoulders. She wraps her arms around him and held him. She didn't know why. She just did.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Hikari
    how dare he this is antique from around the time shakespear was alive. she was so tempted to pull out on of her several knives that she had on her and stab him in the face but she reframed from it. Instead she looked under a flap of the dress , an explosive , this way they all die . she laughed to herself for a second but put the bomb away .
    "Did you say pink dresses" her face scrunched up . "I loathe pink !"
    she grabed the bottom of her dress lifting it up to she could make the right movement , and proceeded by standing on the french mans foot.
    "pansy !" she yelled.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frederic hardly felt the blows, though he knew he would later. Starlight wasn't exactly weak, nor was he exactly strong. The numbness still pervaded him, and it was this numbness that set his lips to motion, "You need not worry about that... I don't expect that I will see you again." he then pried himself from her grip, his eyes empty and looking groundward. He stepped around her and continued towards his home.

Closed Thread

Thread Information