AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 69 of 186 FirstFirst ... 19 59 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

“Me? Protect her? We hate each other! How do you figure?” Kyon emphasized the word hate, caressing the word as he spoke it.

Kairos was puzzled by Kyon’s reaction. He couldn’t fully understand him. He was unlike Kiyoshi. She was innocent and maybe didn’t realise how much so. It made her easier to read. But Kyon was different. He wasn’t as readable. Kairos found it so puzzling but at the same time exciting. He remembered how much he loved puzzles as a kid. This one would be just as fun.
    “Strange that you hate her.” He said putting the same effort into the hate as Kyon had. “I would have assumed you were both close to each other having to share the same body. After all you know you have to put up with each other. Or do you care more then you say.” Kairos gave him a curious look, “Or more then you want to believe you do.” He then continued into the kitchen.

“W-What did Kiyoshi give you that was so precious?” Kyon asked before continuing.

“What did she give me?” Kairos looked at him like he was an idiot. “I know we haven’t known each other long but I thought you could tell.” He turned to him a piece of bread still in hand. “Look at me. I no longer feel, nor look like, the burden of the world in on top of me. When all this started I tried to hide it. I was the one that told others to push on and give hope. But everything soon pilled up. Before I knew it I was the one without hope. Then she appears. Some how all she did was talk to me and listen. She volunteered to share my pain. You must have felt it as well. She showed me that I didn’t have to carry things on my own.” He smiled. Such a sincere smile. Kairos then turned back to making some sandwiches.
    “By the way what would you like in a sandwich? My dad use to make me them all the time, so did John. Bu they always put weird fillings in them.”
    He felt a little down at the mention of his dad. But instead he smiled to himself and promised to see them again one day.

“And what am I going to be helping you with exactly?” He knew that he was asking a lot of questions, but he was extremely curious, most likely because Kiyoshi was, but at the same time, he wanted to know what was going on.

“It’s simple really. What does she like? Who does she like? Where does she like? I want to find some way to repay her. I am guessing you would know. You’re a part of her. Just another human looking to find your way.” Kairos took pause for a moment. He wondered if Kyon had ever been called Human. He would guess not. It must be hard on him being viewed as something else. Kairos felt like it was important to treat him as a human.
    “Or do you know someone else who could help me? I just want to find someway of saying thank you. A part of me…A part of me just wants to find some way to make her as happy as she has made me now.” He smiled and turned around. He was holding a cheese and ham sandwich. He took a bite. “And besides you’re both my friends now. Why wouldn’t I want to do something for you?” He smiled again. Kairos was feeling better then he had ever been. So he just kept smiling. He kept smiling and hoped it would last forever.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony took a couple of steps forward. He liked the open field that he saw before him. It was a beatiful field, nothing he ever seen. He smiled and turn to Rain and said, "Thanks Rain, for helping me out so far." A little friendship wouldn't hurt.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    He saw the field that the young male lead him to. It was open, no cops, no body following him. And an old man? He never knew there was an old man around his neighborhood. "Rain 'eh?" Anthony said. "I'm Anthony." Anthony took a couple of steps forward. He liked the open field that he saw before him. It was a beatiful field, nothing he ever seen. He smiled and turn to Rain and said, "Thanks Rain, for helping me out so far." A little friendship wouldn't hurt.
    Rain pointed to a strange small wooden house.
    "That's my safe house, I built it," Rain said, "You'll be safe there and it's covered by tall grass so no one will find you."
    Rain stared at the grass.
    "Be careful of ticks though,"
    Rain stared at Anthony as he spoke once again.
    "You're welcome,"
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 02-19-2009 at 04:53 PM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

(OOC: Excellent! I love little puppies with brambles for fur that hates everything I stand for...>.>)

Tahlia stomped into a diner and without waiting for the waitress, seated herself. She slumped back against the plastic cushion. It was utterly impossible to find someone by just knowing their name. Unless there wasn't that many people with that name, then of course it would be easy. But how many people were named Samael? Tahlia pulled at the ends of her hair in irritation. An waitress that looked to be the kind of person who was always happy began her way to wards Tahlia. As soon as the woman grew closer however, the smile on the poor woman's face began to droop. When she stood at the edge of the table she was glaring at Tahlia. "What do you want?" The woman snapped. Tahlia snapped her head up and looked at the woman in astonishment. Immediately, she pulled the irritation back under her flesh and let out a happiness she didn't feel. The waitress smiled, and once again asked her what Tahlia would like to order. "Do you have any milk?" Tahlia asked. Even though the woman gave her a slightly strange look, she promised the milk and walked away. She was back almost two seconds later, and smiled as she walked away. Tahlia sat at the diner and drank her milk, mulling over what to do.

Later on, she was back at her house when another envelope caught her eye. It sat innocently by her door like a lost puppy. Tahlia pulled the other envelope she'd received today out, and compared the return addresses. They were the same. Cursed with curiosity, Tahlia pulled open the envelope, and found pictures and a scribbled note. She read the note: This is the man you're looking for. No signature. On the back of the note was an address to the school. Tahlia set the note down and looked through the pictures. Her heart lept with joy. "Mr. Samigina! Of course I know you!" She shoved the address into her pocket, and threw away the pictures. She didn't need them now. Her boots clicked on the sidewalk, a different sound than before.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat grabbed the watch from Samael and held it awkardly in her hands as she spoke into it.

"Amy? This is Kat! Xanu's not dead, but it doesn't look good! I'm okay, except I've got a couple of broken fingers! we could use some medical attention! Where are you?!?

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho grinded his teeth a little before standing up, "Well...Tommy was my trainer back in the States so bulking up won't be a problem," He opened and started to step outside.

Tommy got up too and followed Roivas, "So are we going for upperbody today?" He was smiling until he got outside with Jericho and then frowned at him, "What is your problem? These guys are nice enough to give us a roof, a bed, and what we need to live but you're to much of a-"

"I'm also The Savior did you forget that? The one that's gonna terminate all that are evil! Yeah when I accepted them I denied myself," Jericho was intense but quiet so the wolves in the house wouldn't hear him, "I'm here because I have to be and that's it, and I swear if those flea-bitten animals call me Roivas one more time. Now let's get to work,"

Tommy pointed his thumb to a large rock, "Pick it up and put it over there," He pointed to a spot around fifty yards away.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin made his way to the junkyard and said to Rovias, "Oi, something's giving me an ill feeling about you right now. Part of me is starting to think you said something in disrespect towards me and/or my roommates. Seeing as I'm allowing you to stay in my house temporarily, as the master of the household, I want to know everything about you...and I mean everything."

Kevin lit a cigarette and said, "Before we sided together, you confronted me twice. The first time was at the burning theater when I was still an officer. I had every right to arrest and even kill you for endangering the life of an officer. In addition, by endangering my life, you endanger the life of one of the coast guard's finest officers. As a result, you would make an enemy of all of Kapok.

You consider yourself some kind of god judging by what you say. You're no god. But you can save people without causing casualties You see judgment as the ultimate form of justice, right? This is where you are wrong. We kill to prevent the killing of others. I've said this before, yes? Therefore, you should pull your head out from the place where it's not supposed to be, learn what justice really is, learn that faith has no affiliation with justice whatsoever and actually do your job correctly as a good shifter.

People make mistakes...it happens, you know? Take a look at this."

Kevin held the cigarette in his mouth and pulled out his brother's pendant.

"My brother wanted me to have this when he died but he warned me that should I wear it, friend and foe won't mean a damn thing. Everyone will be a target due to feral instinct. I have never put it on because I fear this power. People with power are hated most of the time. A lot of the time, it's because of an abuse of such power. Other times, those with power are feared. As a result, people will revolt and try to kill that person with power for their own safety and the safety of their families. If you made an enemy out of all of Kapok, some fabled "god" you'd turn out to be. People would be trying to kill you left and right and you'd only have your overly-inflated ego to blame. Remember, you're no God. You're just a shifter like the rest of us.

Now tell me...what is your true opinion of us? By that, I mean Hana, Carlos and myself. What is your opinion of how I see things?"

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Yuki-
    she noticed a small patch of grass , and as bored as she was , she decided to roll around in it. she then skipped off further down the street looking for someone to pester

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

“So what brings you here? I’m here out of necessity not choice how about you?”

Galen thought the question over quickly, and responded almost instantaneously, speaking, his voice quiet and deliberate as he answered. “I am here to go to school.” He paused then before continuing. “Why are you here out of necessity? That is, if you do not mind me asking. I mean I understand if you do not feel like answering since we, in fact, hardly know each other.”

He then noted Rei’s response to his actions a few moments too late, noting it in his body movement. But, he decided to ignore it anyway. He had a lot on his mind as his curiosity curved over that of this girl before him—Reina.

Galen waited patiently for her answer then, slightly picking at a hangnail on his thumb in the process. It would go unnoticed of course, but he had a habit of trying to stay clean and for trying to keep things even, proportioned when he could. He glanced at Rei, and then gazed at Reina as he continued waiting for her answer, his curiosity irked him so as the time seem to go by a little bit too slowly.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Amy ignored whoever the other person was when she heard Kats voice. She listened to what she said, then said

"Im in Kapok's central Park!! I need to know where you are! I'll come get you and I will contact Kiyoshi so she can help." She had asked Loraigo for Kiyoshi's house's number, which she wasnt surprised when it was given to her. She pulled out her cell phone, ready to call once Kat informed her where they were.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: Pastel, 'dats Hikari in 'dar)

Jean finishes his pickup game and does the guy hand shake/good game thing, before packing his bag and collecting a few numbers to hang out later. Waving he takes off at a light slow jog back towards home and a shower. The slow easy pace fades away as he pushes harder and harder, his body leaning and hardening, a hunter burning down the road at a break neck pace, body moving in perfect harmony. He glides along with effortless grace, seeming to be going much slower then he actually is until you look at the things he is passing.

Up ahead Jean watches as a girl flounces down between a couple on a bench, slowing his pace as he approaches. The couple leaves before he even draws even, walking away in a huff and he looks over at the girl as he slows down to a jog and finally stops almost even with her.

’yu always ‘dat mean ‘ta people sha, or you jus’ practicin’ for some’tan?” he says. Looking up, she sees a very short man, very thin and looking like he missed a few meals while still having a rippling build of muscle, with a paleness under his tan that hints at too long being sick and without enough meals. His hazel eyes look into hers, golden flakes dancing and circling slowly around them.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony saw the house that Rain pointed out. Anthony smiled back at Rain. He knew he can trust this guy. He began to make his way over to the house. When he got to the house, he waved to Rain to show his token of appreciation. He opened the door and looked inside. This house contained what he needed to keep quiet for a while. He went inside and began to examine the house from the inside first.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain followed Anthony to the house. Anthony was now inspecting the house and Rain wondered if Anthony thought he was leaving the house to Anthony.
    "I made the house by myself when I was younger, since I haven't grown in a while the house still fits my height," Rain paused, "I'm hiding from some people as well, I was making my way to this house."
    Rain wondered if Anthony minded being with someone in this small little safe house in the middle of a grassy meadow.

Orochi sat in his chair, in his den. He was staring at a chess board. It had been quiet lately.
    He had heard nothing from that stupid doctor and well it was quiet not what he wanted.
    He may have to do things on his own. He may just have to talk to the girl beside Kevin.
    Hana if he remembers correctly from Rain's mind. Orochi smiled. It was a perfect plan.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaki-Sama View Post
    “So what brings you here? I’m here out of necessity not choice how about you?”

Galen thought the question over quickly, and responded almost instantaneously, speaking, his voice quiet and deliberate as he answered. “I am here to go to school.” He paused then before continuing. “Why are you here out of necessity? That is, if you do not mind me asking. I mean I understand if you do not feel like answering since we, in fact, hardly know each other.”

He then noted Rei’s response to his actions a few moments too late, noting it in his body movement. But, he decided to ignore it anyway. He had a lot on his mind as his curiosity curved over that of this girl before him—Reina.

Galen waited patiently for her answer then, slightly picking at a hangnail on his thumb in the process. It would go unnoticed of course, but he had a habit of trying to stay clean and for trying to keep things even, proportioned when he could. He glanced at Rei, and then gazed at Reina as he continued waiting for her answer, his curiosity irked him so as the time seem to go by a little bit too slowly.

Reina was a little surprised that he asked but she didn't mind answering. after all it was a while back and dwelling to much on the pain did her no good.

Well My parents and I were on a trip when our airplane crashed. I was the only survivor. so I found myself here all alone. I kinda wondered around and found this old house and i've been here ever since.

I met Rai a while after. He was lurking outside so i decided too invite him in. I have a couple of other friends but thats abou it. She wondered how he would take the news. well she didn't know him and it was rather personal so he might make a big deal out of it and she couldn't stand that.

She looked at him trying to figure out what his reaction would be but she just stopped and looked away. She figured whatever he thought at least she was all well and good.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria returns from chem class, beat and exhausted from the lab they had done with hydrochloric acid. She untied her hair as she walked out of the class room when the bell rang. People squeezed through the same door of the chem lab to proceed to there next class. Miria walked back to her dorm room since she was done till 2p.m. It was now 11:23 and she desperately needed a snooze. As she made her way towards her dorm room, a few guys eyed her but she merely passed without giving them a glance. She never troubled herself with guys. Her main goal at university was to work hard and earn her degree. Guys were never a priority on her list, they were just an after thought. The walk to her dorm was unusually quiet since everyone is having lunch in the cafeteria. However, it was a very eerie silence, one that made Miria very uncomfortable. Even with her abilities, she heard no one nearby. She shrugged the silence and kept walking towards her room. Her room was small but spacious. It contained many dressers and bookshelves to place her things in. All over her walls, were a variety of drawings. Some in charcoal, ink and the traditional lead. They represented something to Miria, an escape from the world and into her fantasy. She smiled as she eyed all of her art pieces in sheer delight. How proud she was of her artistic abilities. Miria placed her books and papers near the door to ensure that when she left, she would be prepared. She fell right on top of her blankets and fell into a deep sleep quickly.

Miria was awaken by the sound of her phone alarm. It was quite the annoying thing saying WAKE UP every few seconds. She opened her phone to turn off the alarm and noticed it was 1:30 p.m., the perfect time to get to her next class. Fixing her hair and her clothes, she took her bag and walked to her next class, organic chemistry.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho's neck swelled and he tossed the rock into the sky, "You wanna know me?! You wanna get my opinion?!” He put his forehead to Kevin's, "Well I'm going to tell you, Kevin. At the theatre, you might have tried to kill me but there'd be no chance in hell that you could've survived me much less beat me. You understand that don't you?"

Jericho stepped back and spread his arms wide as he cooled off a little, "I'm here by choice so you should just count your blessings that I'm here! Be glad it’s the entire Kapok military after you and not me! After I get finished with this 'job' I'm going back to my form of salvation.” He took a deep breath and looked at the ground, "Lastly, my opinion of you and your friends is this. You are all going about trying to make this place a better world in your own ways. Frankly, none of you are my friend but you are allies and that is good enough for me right now,"

Tommy came around for Jericho to continue working, "Come on Jericho enough chit-chat, get back to work," He smacked Jericho in the back of the head as Roivas went to find another heavy, metal piece to lift and carry.

"Kevin...” Tommy scratched his head as he walked over, "I kinda overheard you guys, well I heard Jericho anyway. He's got such a temper...” The trainer took a drink of water from a plastic bottle, "Uh, if there's a problem with him, I can take care of it you know? It's no problem really, Roivas is not as invincible as he likes to pretend,"
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Who said anything about trying? I do kill. It's my job. But someone like you doesn't have the mental capacity to understand what law is all about. Humans need money to live in this world. That's how our economy flows."

Kevin pointed to a washing machine and said, "I may be the canine here but I'm the one who's saying, "Sit, boy!" this time. I will tell you everything I can about a realist society and how it entangles itself with law and order. I expect you to understand such concepts. I hope you will also have questions on my reasoning. In exchange, I will hear what you have to say on your ideas of justice through idealism and ideology."

He turned to Thomas and said, "Is this okay with you, Thomas? Please control him if he starts to lose it. I want him to get out of his narrow-minded shell and see things in a different light for once."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed, as he was pushed aside and walked away to the door and out into the hallway. He smelled the still soot scented air and wondering what this new development would bring... but then he heard Kiyoshi's name and his ear pricked up in worry. He honestly, want to become involved with that girl again far less then Kat. Not that he had anything grotesquely against her... except she was a murder by his reckoning and that was enough. The fact she almost certainly had the police on her only soured his desire to meet her again.

If she did come to pick up Kat and the other guy he needed to know what his plan would be... he needed one.

Frederic jumped back further when Starlight dropped the chocolate and started screaming, "Ah!... What can't you take? I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" he didn't understand why he was apologizing but he always found apologizing smoothed things over so it had become something of a reflex. Whenever he had moved against his alotted fate, and his parents had chided him, he had recoiled to it. Screaming apologies he didn't understand into ears he wasn't sure could hear, for reason he didn't fully know. Why did he do what he did? Why did he move against Atropos, Clotho and Lachesis? They only did what was best for him, right? Right?
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Hikari OOC I'm a tad confused so If my ost is confusing just ignore the confusing parts . . . if thats at all possible
    "Hikari sighed wavering hand at then gentleman , so your yoru's freindy creepy freind , well if your her freind your a freind of mine , now could you please wait until I turn back into yoru because well it's just a bit difficult to understand you and there is a person watching us".

"oaky do yuo wnat me to wctah tehm for yuo ?"
    "wow you'd do that I'd love it if you could do that" she was astonished that a stranger to her would do that for her, BONUS
    the showdy stange figure just dissapears , and hikari walks over to jean."we'll you certainly know how to eye a person up".

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho walked over to the washing machine and shook his head at Tommy, "Don't do anything you'll regret, Jericho. Man I'm telling you to vent!," He pleaded with the man as he picked the washing machine out the ground, "Jericho, please don't do anything stup-" He stopped as he watched the washing machine go flying high over both Kevin and Tommy's head and landed far off in the ground.

"I try and try to avoid talking to you, Kevin, but you're not going to let me tune you out. You won't let me do things my way so talking to a dog is unavoidable right now," He was still fired up with adrenaline from the training plus his everyday temper, "Now I'll listen to you preach to me things I already know about. I already understand the human's law. I know what I do is break it...so tell me...tell me how to do my job,"

Tommy threw his hands up and walked off, "It's hopeless. Jericho's gonna get himself hurt and-"

"You're staying right here Tommy! You're hearing everything I hear so when I put this flea-bitten canine into the ground I won't have to explain what happened," Jericho yelled as his trainer tried to leave but decided against it and sat down, "Now talk...I'll give you five-minutes to tell me what you want Kevin,"
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

“Strange that you hate her.” Kairos said, his voice imitating that of the tone that Kyon had used when saying the word. He did not know whether to get angry with Kairos, or to laugh at Kairos. That was truly amusing, but at the same time, her was angry because he did not know what to expect from Kairos next. Clearly he was insinuating something, and Kyon just wished that he had already gotten to the point.

“I would have assumed you were both close to each other having to share the same body. After all you know you have to put up with each other. Or do you care more then you say.” He then received a curious look from Kairos, before Kairos continued.

“Or more then you want to believe you do.” Kyon coughed a little at that, swallowing some of his saliva the wrong way.

“Excuse me?” Kyon swallowed again when he regained his composure.

Me, Kyon, care about her Kiyoshi? Nuh uh. No way! We only tolerate each other, and if we need help with something, and if we are capable since we are in fact, stuck in the same body, we will do so. But that is only because at this point her life is mine and my life is hers. I am not sure if other then those components that we really do like each other.” Kyon pouted slightly then while crossing his arms as he followed Kairos into the Kitchen.

“Besides, she hated me first, so it’s only fair.”

‘Fine!’ Kiyoshi yelled at Kyon through his mind, and his eyebrows furrowed a bit, knitting together in frustration.

‘Fine!’ Kyon replied, but then a thought crossed his mind as he looked at Kairos, his features smoothing out in the process.

“W-What did Kiyoshi give you that was so precious?” Why was he so bloody curious? Who cared about Kiyoshi? Who cared about what Kairos wanted with her? But Kyon was curious about the whole lot of it all the same.

“What did she give me?” Kairos looked at him like he was an idiot, and this just irked Kyon more.

“I know we haven’t known each other long but I thought you could tell.” Kairos turned to Kyon with a piece of bread still in his hand.

“Look at me. I no longer feel, nor look like, the burden of the world in on top of me. When all this started I tried to hide it. I was the one that told others to push on and give hope. But everything soon pilled up. Before I knew it I was the one without hope. Then she appears. Some how all she did was talk to me and listen. She volunteered to share my pain. You must have felt it as well. She showed me that I didn’t have to carry things on my own.” Kairos had smiled at Kyon then.

It was such a sincere smile, that Kyon thought that he would be sick it was so pure. It was as if rainbows, sunshine, kitties, and butterflies were going to burst out from his stomach and shine through his eyes and mouth at any minute. But then Kairos had turned again, and went back to what he was doing before—making sandwiches.

“By the way what would you like in a sandwich? My dad use to make me them all the time, so did John. But they always put weird fillings in them.”

Once this was said, Kyon noted that Kairos’s facial expression had turned down a bit, and since it was so sickly happy and sincere before, it sort of worried him a little bit, but he was not going to show that it did. Even if he wanted to say something, Kairos had smiled then, disregarding all worry and bad thoughts related.

“And what am I going to be helping you with exactly?” Kyon asked after a few moments of silence. He had given Kairos time to think about whatever it was that was going through his mind at the time.

“It’s simple really. What does she like? Who does she like? Where does she like? I want to find some way to repay her. I am guessing you would know. You’re a part of her. Just another human looking to find your way.” Kairos had paused for a moment then as a look of wonder had crossed his features.

As he thought, Kyon thought too. He was wondering what Kairos was thinking about, and surprisingly, so was Kiyoshi. Their thoughts were intertwined in that moment, and that made Kyon feel weird. It was as if him and Kiyoshi were of truly one in that moment. But the feeling almost instantly dispersed when Kairos had began speaking again.

“Or do you know someone else who could help me? I just want to find someway of saying thank you. A part of me…A part of me just wants to find some way to make her as happy as she has made me now.” Kairos had then turned around again, facing Kyon this time, with what looked like some sort of sandwich in his hand. It looked as if he were smiling before he took a bite of i.

“And besides you’re both my friends now. Why wouldn’t I want to do something for you?” He then chewed and swallowed, smiling after he was done, and he just continued to do so.

Kairos looked truly happy, and it took everything that he had for Kyon not to smile in return. Instead, he decided to contribute more to the conversation.

Kyon started at the beginning. “Kiyoshi likes a lot of different things. Her mind is usually on many different plains, but the things that she truly likes, cares for, and possesses, she usually keeps things such as those to herself, and blocks me out from having the knowledge of them.”

“When it comes to that of different individuals, she likes quite a few people, she has more acquaintances then anything, and a few true friends, one in particular. But when it comes to that of love, you know, like-liking somebody, there is not anybody. I am not sure if she even likes that of love. She usually has thoughts, thinking down on it.”

“When it comes to places that she may or may not like, she has not really gotten the chance or opportunity to go anywhere here in Kapok Bay so far, due to umm… Situations that she just happens to keep on getting herself involved with, regardless of wanting to or not. But so far, I would think that she was rather fond of the park.”

Kyon took note of the human thing and thought it over for a few seconds before responding. “I once was human. I am just a spirit now, trapped inside another’s body. Which fortunately for the most part, changes its chemical balance and some of the genetics and DNA code around to make me a male. That I am grateful for at least, since that is what I am. And yes, I do want to find my way, but I need to be my own person. With Kiyoshi wanting to get rid of my so badly, I am sure that, that will most likely never get to be a possibility. But this will do for now. Although excruciatingly annoying, and at times frustrating, I could have been a lot worse off then I ended up.”

“Anyway…” Kyon bean again. “I think there really is not a soul on the Earth who does know that much about Kiyoshi, not a single individual who truly knows what she is really like. Although you and Kat are the most knowledgeable so far, and her Father knows quite a bit as well, but not really anybody else. And the people who do know something, do not know much.”

“I am sorry that I am not able to help you any further regarding this particular situation, but if it is something personal, Kiyoshi tends to summon up enough strength to block me from her thoughts. Otherwise, I usually try to break through the barrier that she keeps up and succeed more often then not. But not when it is something she considers of importance or personal. She does an extremely well job at keeping those walls and barriers up for those sorts of thoughts.”

Kyon was finally at a loss of words. But, he was grateful that he was able to converse with someone. He was usually cooped up within Kiyoshi body and mind, keeping his spirit and mind separate while being so, and he had only Kiyoshi to talk to. So the change was nice. No wonder he was talking so much.

“I’m glad that she made you happy…” Kyon finally had said. “You have no idea what she thinks of herself, and I am sure it at least gave her even the slightest glimpse of hope that she is in some way, or could be different then that she thought.”

He leaned up against the counter then, thinking of something to change the subject. He was hoping that he hadn’t said too much “Sure… A sandwich would be nice.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Breaking law isn't the way to go about doing one's own job but at times, we do have to perform such actions to get the job done. I guess what should be said on that is we shouldn't be abusing that right to break law to get a job done. It should only be done out of necessity, nothing more.

You live in man's society, therefore, you are obligated to follow law created by man. I've learned that already and have come to live with it. That's realism we can't go against because the facts and evidence are there. Now let me ask you. If you know that how you go about things is breaking law, why aren't you doing anything to control the impulse?

Lastly, I am afraid of no one and I am not afraid to die. So..."

Kevin laid down with his back on the ground and said, "If you couldn't control your impulses, you would've already sent my entire body into the ground. I'm laying here because I want to see if you truly have the heart to stop such an impulse. If you can't stop yourself, then you are free to go since I will have died already. If you can though, then do so and relax after."

Kevin looked at Tom and said, "Don't worry about my life, friend. I'm ready to die anytime. Several times, I have come close so why should I fear it anymore? What are you waiting for, Rovias Jericho? Either hurry up and do it or show some respect for the one who's letting you stay at his house. You need to learn how to make some friends because in the end, they will always be by your side. Look at me, I already consider Tom a friend of mine since he's actually kind-hearted and not always cold like you are."

Kevin gave a stern look to the air as he waited for that one attack to send him straight into the ground. Such dedication to the preservation of benign life could not be matched. In a world infested with hate, very few show true conviction for their cause.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Watching everyone leave, Hana rested her head on her hands again and sighed, "Well, this should be interesting." She stood up and walked over to the window. They were outside, apparently yelling at each other. Hana shook her head looked around the room. There was really nothing to keep her attention. She noticed a calender on the wall. Gasping, she stepped closer. There was so much going on, she had failed to keep track of the dates. "Tomorrow's Red day!?" She planted her feet firmly on the ground, tapping her chin in thought. There was no warning at all and she was sure she wouldn't have a chance to buy any gifts. She walked over to her bag and picked out her wallet. There was still some money left from her last pay day. In fact, there was just enough money for...

Giving it just a second thought, she shrugged. It wouldn't hurt. She swung her bag over her shoulder. "Carlos, I'll be right back. There's something I have to do." She flashed a smile as she stepped outside. Just as she reached street, she saw a washing machine crash into the street. Nothing phased her though. "Kevin, I just want to let you know that I have something I have to. It shouldn't take me too long." She figured that he probably didn't answer her because he was too distracted. Shrugging it off, she began to walk down the street. Carlos could fill Kevin in later.

She finally reached a small store and stepped inside. She paced up the aisles a while before she found four small boxes of chocolate. Was it appropriate to get people she barely knew a Red day gift? Oh well. I'm going to get it anyway. That way, I won't feel quilty later., she thought. She payed for her items and began walking back. She was that no one missed her. It hadn't taken as long as she thought it was. She couldn't help but smile to herself as she walked.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I hate you, you know? You and your rules are going to get a thrashing one day but not today," Jericho picked Kevin up and sat him on his feat, "Today we are allies and today my 'impulse' isn't what drives me. So I'm going to apologize for any insults dished out and we're going to go about our business, got it?"

He dusted Kevin's shoulders off, "I'm sorry and appreciate you letting us stay here, and to show my appreciation I'm going to give you some advice. You might want to buy something for Hana. It is Red Day to tomorrow and well, you have nothing for her!” Jericho laughed and went back to the junkyard to train.

"Well it looks like he's given in. Impressive. I honestly thought he was going to try and step on you or something," Tommy through a towel over his shoulder and lumbered over to Jericho before barking some orders about weightlifting.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Tom, hold on a moment. He can hate me all he wants. I respect that and how he feels but man's law is not my rule per se. I used to enforce it, though. That's why I advocate it. Since he needs to air it all out, I'll give him some time alone. Someday, I'd like to know what his true ambitions are, what he's driven by and how I can guide him down the right path without a need for excessive violence. Part of me feels like he's so alone...so very alone. I figured that by being friendly to him, he wouldn't feel so alone but he pushes everyone away like they are insignificant flies. However, it is those flies that made the world what it is today so we should be grateful for that. Let him know I apologize that he hates me but I have been trying to be friendly so he doesn't feel alone."

Kevin turned into a wolf and walked off to a few stores. It seemed now was the time for a few things. He went and bought some gourmet milk chocolate with some roses. He bought an extra set of chocolate for Rovias out of friendship.

"Now to get her a lovely dress and return home to cook dinner."

Kevin went to this really lavish store, remembering Hana's size. He took a fond interest of a dress with red sequins lining the bottom, purchased it with a card and red lipstick and went home.

He stepped through the door and said, "Carlos, if Hana isn't here, help me wrap these, quick."

"Don't worry boss. She headed out. You focus on that card and the dress, I'll take care of the chocolates."

Wrapping the boxes was easy...the card though, was a pain.

"Erg...what to write...what to write!!! I've got it!!!"

Kevin jotted down the following:

"My dearest Hana, words can't really express how much I love you but I will try anyway. You have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never had someone to call my own before but I believe that you are the one. I can feel it in my heart always. Part of me feels like crying because such a great thing has happened for me when I thought it never would. I hope you will like the contents of the first box. It is only the first part of my gift to you. -Love, Kevin"

Kevin got up and started looking for his suit.

"Everything is all set, boss! What's next?"

"Nothing more, Carlos. Just hide the chocolates."

Putting the suit on he called his favorite restaurant and said, "Yes, I'd like to place a reservation for two, please. Last name, Maxford. Yes...Thank you."

Now he just had to wait...

Closed Thread

Thread Information