AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 68 of 186 FirstFirst ... 18 58 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"ugh..." Samael grimaced as a piercing voice came from nowhere. Instantly he was suspicious. He couldn't tell where the sound was coming from, but he quickly realized the source. That watch on the perverted boy's arm. He didn't know who it was but he was instantly unhappy with them. Another person had to exist? Or at least, there had to be another sense datum coinciding with a previously extant category known as "person" that played itself across the stage of his mind? Why? What was with this stupid play of qualia that necessitated things which he could no control? And in such great numbers!

He just wanted a quiet void... an empty place where he could be one with his own consciousness. But that was a pipe dream. He knew that there was something else manipulating this qualia. Things were falling into to precise an order. Some may call that thing 'God' but Samael wasn't prepared to use the god card just yet. He was going to figure this out, even if he had to wade neck deep in this infernal see of sense, he stepped next to the boy... whose name he had already forgotten... and looked at the watch, "Oi! I think one of them is dead, but the other can here you fine." Xanu! thats what his name was... regardless. He didn't know if he was alive or not, but best not to get to persons hopes up. If this... Xanu... lived it would be a pleasant suprise... if not... well... that was her punishment for staking her emotions on something so frail and meaningless as another person. That... or maybe this girl didn't even exist. "Regardless, state your name and your intention."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"So this is you guys’ house? Nice…beats the hell out of where I’m staying. By the way, I’m Tommy Wade, I’m kind of like Jericho’s guardian, ain’t that right Jericho?” He got no response except for an evil eye, “Yeah, I know why I'm here. You guys need intel on some guy," Tommy took a cigarette and sat down while Jericho said nothing, and remained leaned against the wall, "Thank you. Jericho, the man offers you a seat and a cigarette and you just stand there?!"

"What of it?” Was his quick remark.

"Alright, be that way, cry baby” Tommy then addressed Hana, "So you're the girl of the group? Don't worry I mind my manners and Sir Poutsalot over there is...well you've met him," He slapped his knee and laughed whole-heartedly, "So who is it exactly that ya'll folks need to know about?"
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"If you would happen to know of a man who goes by the last name of Su, that would help out greatly. He stripped me of my rank as a corporal and tried to get me placed in an asylum for the criminally insane when I have committed no crime."

Kevin followed up with, "This corrupt military must end. I want my brother's death to have more of a meaning for they killed him and some of my pack when we were fighting the rotting forms of our own."

Carlos interrupted by saying, "Rovias mentioned something earlier about he, Tom and myself being "scoped". Who would be watching us like that? That's something we should be speculating."

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

He didn't say anything at first. He was just there. He seem captivated by his surroundings. Always noticing something, his eyes moving from one corner to the next it seemed in search of new things to discover.

Dis you hear me? Hello. What's your name? I'm Reina and this is Rai. She waited from him to say something....

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Nothing seemed to be going her way...Ok so nothing had ever gone her way! But still she could dream couldn't she? Star sighs. Life was good, her parents loved her, she was healthy, she could sing and write her poetry.... "Yeah but the only thing that ryuins it is Frederic...my fiancee..." And there in my life sucks.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"It's more than likely your friends checking up on you. I wouldn't worry about it," Jericho spoke while looking at the ground.

"Wait a minute! We was being watched and you didn't warn me? That's not cool man," Tommy was a little jumpy now, "Man I already had one crazy gal try and kidnap me!"

"I said it was nothing to worry about. They won't know where we are staying or anything so it's ok," At this Jericho pushed out a big, long sigh and slid to the floor, "It's been a while since Tommy or I rested properly. Where are we staying?"

"No manners what-so-ever...” Tommy mumbled, "What he means to say is we would appreciate it if the floor was available for us and we'd appreciate very much,"

~The One and Only~

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

(OOC: And so begins the search for Samael ><)

A sort of buzzing sound woke Tahlia from her sleep. It wasn't coming from her bedroom, or the bathroom or kitchen. It sounded like it was by the door. Tahlia slinked out of bed and walked slowly into the room. Someone had dropped an envelope through the mail-slot in her door. The envelope buzzed impatiently. Curiosity caused her to move across the room to the door, and rip open the envelope. Inside of it, was a small cell phone. "Goodness. When they say they'll get something to you, they don't waste any time on it." The phone had stopped buzzing, and the screen was flashing to let her know she'd missed a call. Tahlia pulled the phone out of the envelope and glared at it. The phone began buzzing again, causing Tahlia to nearly drop the phone. While muttering a few choice words (that would most likely get Father Nelon to lecture her for) she flipped the phone open.

"Hello?" There was no sound at first, and then, "This is Tahlia Hino correct? I know you were promised a few days rest but we've decided we need you to do something for us. We need you to find someone named Samael. He's a student and we'd like you to just...find him. For now. You do understand don't you? Excellent. Have a wonderful day." The line clicked off. Meanwhile, Tahlia stared at the phone. What? Did they really expect her to find this person with only his name? Tahlia set the phone back in the envelope, and went into the kitchen for some milk. After chugging half the carton she hurried to get dressed. Before she left the house, she grabbed both the envelope and the phone, and walked out the door.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Star sighed again, she sat under the shade of an Oak tree in the park and closed her eyes. All she'd ever wanted was to in a way do anything freely with her life. Be like any other girl. Be free to love WHO she CHOSE. Sing like she wanted. But being the only child of two rich people who wanted her married to someon in her own line of powerful people, had given her no options. And now she sat here with a big chocolate bar, waiting for Frederic. She had to give him something her mother had said so.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Tom, remain calm. If need be, I'll give you a shot of whiskey to dull the tension. Just say the word." Kevin said with a smile.

He turned, leaned his elbows on the table, closed his eyes and in a thinking pose, (Kind of like the one Gendou Ikari has) he said calmly, "So, they want to watch us, huh? They will most likely be targeting Rovias for the attack on the mayor and myself for Su's own intentions. We're going to have to set up an interior defense. They can't know we are ready to defend ourselves until they enter the house. If they ever attack, here is how our layout shall be: Rovias, since your strength allowed you to punch a hole into a wall, taking down vehicles will be left to you, provided you don't get hit, of course. I can easily take infantry with my speed and evade some shellfire. Hana, you are the only one here with a healing ability and distance attack. If it's necessary, provide support fire for us. If we are injured, we will need you to heal us ASAP. Carlos, electronics are your deal as well as freezing enemies over. Basically, infantry is your strong point as well."

Kevin nodded his head and said, "As for living conditions, Tom, Rovias, the bed is primarily mine but I also have a couch, and two recliners. There are five of us. Figure out the arrangements there."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana nodded, "My healing ability is a little new to me. But, I'm sure that if it's needed, I won't have any problem healing someone. I just might need some form of cover while I heal." She remember the last time she healed someone. It knocked her out and she still wasn't sure how long she had been out. "I think it might have a certain effect on me. When I healed Carlos, I blacked out. I'm not completely sure it'll happen again or not. It's just something I wanted to bring to everyone's attention."

As Kevin finished discussing the living arrangements, Hana looked around the room at the others. They all looked so tired and she decided she was the last one that needed to be comfortable. Clearing her throat, she rested her hand on the table with a light thud. "That sounds fine to me. I can take the floor. I'm small and all I need is a little corner to curl up in. For whatever reason, I find it very comfortable. I guess that's the cat in me." She smiled slightly, "I'm rambling, aren't I? What I'm trying to say is that, if it comes down to it, I have no problem taking a spot on the floor." Feeling like she accomplished something, she leaned back in the chair and crossed her arms, a slight hint of a smile on her face.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 02-18-2009 at 10:03 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sister, you make looking for Samael sound like a bad thing. But really he's sweet and adorable like a fuzzy puppy...who insults you... and is paranoid...and instead of fur has razor sharp brambles... and hates everything you stand for without cause

Frederic twiddled his fingers together nervously and laughed a nervous, sobbing laugh. He felt a panic running over him like a storm of wildebeasts, crushing his poor palpitating heart under foot like a Dixie Cup. Trademark of the Dixie cup corporation. What was the royalties on that? Doesn’t matter! He shook his head, “Departing thoughts… idle idle idle… need to focus… but fireworks of distracting thoughts seemed to blaze like twinkling smoke rings across my mind.” People looked at him strangle… well… they looked at him stranger. Wait… was that how that worked? Stranger? Regardless, they had been giving him sideways looks before but now they didn’t bother to hide them.

He didn’t understand why people always stared at him. He never bother to ask so he supposed he never would. Perhaps it was the fact he was standing their, talking to himself in a feverish tone, wearing a three-piece suit that he had obviously not taken off in days. It was wrinkled, his hair was getting knotted, and there were bags under his eyes. The bags were because he hadn’t slept, he was far too nervous… he twitched as he remembered what made him nervous, “Oh ye fiery-tongued angel! You tempt need with songs so sweet and warm from a distance, the thought that she may come unto me and grace me with some token of her love, but then as you draw close the heat increases and sweat beads up and I feel a burning dread that I be spurned with a white-hot glare. Oh you infernal “Red Day”… you evil, lovely thing!”

He didn’t know what to do, paced their in the middle of the side walk as people bent around him giving him odd glares. Maybe they were glaring at him because he had randomly stopped in this… walking area and decided to pace sidelong across it. But was it such a big deal. He feared to go any closer to where he would find her, oh gracious girl with ruby drop strands of ebony lace. She was so fair as to terrify. Frightening him with her beauty, a cruel siren casting her lovely song of silence across him. But he must move forth! “Yes… forward… forward is the way of Achilles but I am not he… poor Sisyphus am I, chained to this load stone of meaningless work, consigned to roll this stone my parents gave me up this hill whose top I dare not glance, for fear, yes fear, that I may find it lacking.”

He wanted to be loved, but he was afraid to find that he could not be, that some inherent flaw in his character denied him this. Sure, his parents loved him, but that was an obligation. He need only not spurn them to have it… it felt like it was a given. Though, he knew he was taking them for granted.
    Suddenly, he realized. He was dirty! He hadn’t changed his clothes or taken a shower in at least three days. His parents had never paid much attention to his personal hygiene as long as his grades were good, and good they were but he was filthy! He didn’t normally care, since dirt and grime did not bother him but this was Starlight! She might! He began pacing faster in panic, “Go back, or go on.. back or on… If I go back I fear that she may depart without me… or that I upset her with my lateness… but if I go on she may hate me for my dirtiness!” Why did he have to not care about these things! Why could he have been born with some mental problem that made him compulsively shower. He wouldn’t be in this situation if that were the case! And maybe people would look at him less strangely… but who cared about them. It was Starlight and starlight alone who he cared about. He frowned… Then decided to chance going to meet her. He didn’t look the part of a son of wealthy parents, but he didn’t mind. Who cared about that!? Starlight was all that mattered! As long as she liked him, he didn’t care if he looked a pauper or a prince.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(As most people are in the day before Red day you'd have to be living in a burned out library not to notice the wave of advertisements rolling around for the days.

Many of which are for the red and white fair which starts in the late afternoon today (the day before red day) to the day after white day.

It started as more of a small more traditional Japanese festival, however never ones to miss out on a bandwagon, it's now a mix of many cultures festive offerings. The kind of place where you might have a corn dog in one hand, a skewer of Takoyaki in the other and your eyes on a Brigadeiro.

And then maybe try to scoop some goldfish or shoot out the star, maybe go on a boat or carriage ride.

There are a number of cultural dances as well. And fireworks at the end of each night.

Other ads are mostly for chocolates or various date related discounts and offers.

If anyone actually watches the news there are lots of assurances that security is in place to ensure a safe and fun holiday, and they hope everyone will work together to make it a good time for all.)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Her lonng haid danced with the wind since she had not worn it in her typical odango style. It now hung lose around her her back and shoulders way past her hips and even lower than her knees it past. Since a child her mother had been rpoud of her mixed blood. Star was born with raven black hair with red blood at the half bottom. Raven like her father and red like her mother. Her eyes each of a different color. her left the deep lue of her father's and her right the emerald green of her mother's.

She had a slim figure, with exsuberant female proportions which gave her the body of an American model for the Playbunny Magazine. Her face was serene and beautiful. The short red dress with the long balck ribbon on the back swayed back and forth with the breeze as she stood looking around.

More than once a couple of boys had stopped and asked for her number but as always and because she had too, she never gave it. With a sigh she sits back on the small bench and closes her eyes. If only she could fall in love with someone who truly understood her. With someone of her chosing.

Frederic...Well, he was a bit of the jumpy type. Obssesed with her like hell. He treated her as if she was his most precious jewle, as if by the mere touch of a pointy pin she could break. Or if the brush of a rose's petal was too much for her. If only he knew she could kick his behind...

Ahhh cut it with thethinking Star!!! she says to her mind. "Where the hell is that idiot?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With a nervous laugh Frederic pressed on... walking with quick jumping steps, his hands in his pockets twiddling with lint. Oh god how this moments seemed to stretch on into agonizing eternities. He sighed as he walked into the park and saw their the girl he was to meet and quickly slipped behind a tree, clutching his heart. Too sharp a pain did beauty bring... he breathed to himself, trying to calm down. He wished at once to both retreat and to charge forward.

Eventually though he decide to walk forward, slowly, skittishly, with light steps the threatened to fade away entirely if she showed the least disapproval, "Umm... excuse me... heheh.... I'm sorry...heh... but are you...um...that is to say... are you... in the well? No! Are you...alright? heheh... its... um... a nice day?" he said to Starlight, with a frightened smile, the child playing with his father's gun.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Star was not impressed by Frederic when he showed up late and studdering. She rolls her eyes but plastered a smile on her face. "Hi Frederic, yeah its a nice day!" She shows him the chocolate bar, "I got this for you..." Take it before I shove it down your....
    Last edited by Lady Earth; 02-20-2009 at 10:49 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Jefe, not to make us sound weak but shouldn't we train first? I mean, after all, Hana has a point. She needs to keep healing until she is able to hold consciousness. In addition, she and I need to focus on our attack capabilities. She is still not perfect with a bow so she will need more practice. I need to focus on use ice projectiles as a method of attack. Rovias, if possible, can you increase the amount of muscle on you? Maybe it will help better the chances of wrecking certain vehicles if you have more meat on you. Boss, you need to focus on enhancing your speed. You have enough smarts to become quite the tactician. You just need to keep up on your combat training. Lastly, your two-part attacks will help also. We already know the attack between you and Hana, we need to focus on you and I, and you and Rovias."

Kevin gained a look of surprise and said, "Carlos, you really thought this all through, huh? Well done."

"Well, under your brother's command, I never really voiced my thoughts on situations. Whatever...it's no big deal. Anyway, I suppose we should eat and relax for now. Tomorrow, we shall start training."

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frederic stared at the bar of chocolate... then at her... then at the bar again. This magnanimity bewildered him, "I...can just... take it. You are giving... heheh... to me?" he could believe it. He almost cried. Maybe he had a chance! Maybe all those days of staring at her picture and dreaming, while he stood their in his room, head covered by blanks, afraid of the light of day, maybe those sad days would be realize. Maybe, following his parents advice was worth it. If he could be loved by her... he didn't mind having to study or go to college or anything like that... it was all worth it.

He placed his hands on it, "I can... really?... take it? You wouldn't rather give it to someone else? People look at me stranglely! I don't know if it thats a criteria but I'm not smart, I don't get this world, I lived with my parents until a year ago, I hate cheese, I...I...I..." he didn't know what to say! He was ruining himself. He should just shut up and be quiet but he just felt so nervous his mouth just moved on its own, spewing meaningless non-sense. "Um... but... um... Is this the part where I ask where you live? Or is that some other time? I'm not really very sure..."

He averted his gaze from her, her radiance was burning him.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Star felt bad for the guy, he looked as if he hadn't slep in days. So she took another deep breath and did as her mother had said. Be nice to the boy...he's nice...be nice. "Yeah, this is for you." Do I want to give it to another? Hell yeah! But I'm stuck with you so there...

She watches him place his hands on the bar and begin to mumble again. Deffenately gonna have to teach him how to speak...I need to calm him before he has a heart attack....

Tenderly she reaches out and places a gentle hand on his cheek, "Frederic, take a deep breath and calm dow ok. I brought you this chocolate because I wanted to..." And my mother forced me! "if you don't want it I can take it back. And burn it in the flames of hell!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He looked back at her briefly, "Are you sure... a feel some sort of... bad aura...heheh... and-" he cut of as she touched him, he jumped back dropping the chocolate on the ground. "Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry..." he just kept repeating 'I'm sorry" over and over, eventually lapsing into German as he repeated it.

Something about this didn't feel right... something chafed him. Well, this was normal... everything about his life chafed him except his pending marriage to starlight. He didn't like school, didn't like law, didn't like the prospect of being a lawyer or a CEO or anything like that... but he was chained to this life. If he didn't live it this way, he wouldn't get to marry starlight. And besides, he didn't know what else to do. He had not skills, no talents, and he wasn't getting any younger. Options drifted away from him bit by bit by bit.

This life was a prison but prisons weren't always bad. At least you were safe. And at least he got Starlight. That was all that mattered.

But now he was ruining it, he could feel stress building inside him like a boiler.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Star sighs and picks up the bar, she speaks to him in German, "Its ok...." her eyes sadden becoming softer almost losing tehir light. Why couldn't I be born to a poor family? That way I wouldn't have to deal with this guy. I want to be free...I yearn to be a singer, but am forbidden to do so. I am suppose to sit by Frederic's side and be a deboted wife... God!

She drops the chocolate, "I can't do this any more!!" she exclaims covering her face and she begins to cry. i hate this I hate this I hate this...I hate this!!!

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Default Back from hiatus !

OOC: I'm back and better , got ill , and sunburnt , and overworked but meh back. feel free to interact .
    Yuki-
    she twirled her hair , humming to herself as she was intitled to be bored . "I ran away , how pathetic , wait there's nothing wrong with running away . not point fighting a battle you can't win" she stood up and was making some kind of victory pose. she looked around noticing so many people dating ," looks like kiku won't be able to catch a break for red day , maybe I'll have to for him " and evil grin appeared across her face along with a blush , as her mind skipped over several possible conclusions to the situations she might end up in. sighing to herself she stood , and in her tartan dress , in broad daylight she walked , she walked among people who had forgotten everything in the wor;d except for there love fore one another . I guess I can give the human race a break today , sighing once again as it seemed to be contagious. although it was clear that the buisness world was trying very hard to profit from the current situation.
    "Kiku a human , sure he has the blood of one , he was born out of sin and lust , emotions of hate and wrath , he is human by blood but more like something not of this world , a shifter human ? human shifter ? aghhh those both sound silly , why do I bother talking out loud like this" she paused for a moment . why do I talk out loud like that , when I try to be serious I end up doing really dumb things . she laughed to herself as she walked up to the counter of an Ice cream store.
    "Could I have a two scoup french silk ?".
    the man replied with no words just with movements , it made talking to him akward , but once she had paid him she walked of still thinking to herself. he is human and he isn't , he isn't nearly as disgusting as you other humans , he's shy and kind , and it's sad because he just comes off as stupid . . . although he kind of is. she sat down in a autum tree , it's leaves falling to the ground as she ate her ice cream and mulled over how kiku was human but wasn't.

Hikari : Ryou , Fumiko
    "woah being in the political industry is hard". she fiddles with her arm making a few gross twisting sounds .
    Fumiko stood looking out the office window of the building , "this building is really . . . well it's basically and edifice" . she fiddles with her kimono putting a few touches on it as it was slightly out of place from the battle a few days ago.
    "well You two best be going just look around have some fun , if you see anything that might be of any interest find me , I'll just be wandering around the city centre" she wavered her hand at Ryou and Fumiko.
    "as you please , but do be careful , Im sick of you getting beaten".
    "I will , I will just go" the two flew off as white ravens. she still kept playing with her broken arm until she decided . . . it would take two long to heal the old one. she broke the arm off , she almost flinched in pain , but It wasn't half as bad as she thought it would be. she struggled to , but eventually she pulled out a healing ribbon from her "fanny pack" it twisted and spiraled around the where her arm had been , it formed the shape of a new arm. shining for a few seconds and then fading she waited for a while until her new arm regained feeling . she tensed her hand a few times . "wow it's like I did nothing" , she recalled an add on T.v she had once seen chnaged a few words in it and then said "I can't beleive it's not prosthetic". she walked out of the edifice of a building and continued down a street where she noticed alot of couples walking down . she put her fist into her palm . Valentines day , soooo thats whats with all the creepy adolescenses running around holding hands , and all the retarded pink posters. she walked over to a bench where a couple was sitting , the couple was eyeing each other up and were probably about to have there first kiss , until hikari sat right inbetween then , as though she didn't even know they we're there . The couple soon walked off , blushing at the akward situation. "im tired" she moaned.

OOC . hope you liked the first post since my retarded go away time , also the attachments below are Yuki and hikari's special valentines day outfits .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5926.jpg‎
Views:	16
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	23812  
    Attached Images

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: Feel free to jump in anyone)

Jean gets up and bounces out of bed, instantly awake and alert as always. He takes a quick shower, throws on some board shorts, running shoes and a tee, and then grabs his sports bag on the way out the door. ‘Time ta get som’ exercise’ he thought as he stretched and warmed up on his front porch, slung the bag over his back, and took off at a jog to the park.

After a nice relaxing jog of eight miles or so, he sets his bag down and sets about stretching again. His blood is singing in his veins, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and it looks to be a great day. After working loose his muscles again, he looks around and spots a few more early risers hanging around in the park. He heads over to chat with them for a bit and soon after, the soccer ball is dug out of his bag and a pickup game begins.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

[OOC: For Rein*]

“My name is Reina and this is Rei, my friend. I live here. He doesn’t he just likes hounding me.” The guy standing next to Reina glanced at her then, as Galen watched a smirk appear on his face. “So what about you? I haven’t seen you around before.”

Galen was going to speak up then, but he got carried away with his thoughts as he watched Reina and Rei talk. ‘So her name is Reina, and Rei is only her friend, huh? Well, well, well…’ He cut off his thought then as he grinned. As his thoughts consumed him, he started to form images in his mind of what it would be like in Kapok Bay if things were already this good.

Oh, how he already loved it!

“Did you hear me? Hello. What’s your name? I’m Reina and this is Rei.” Galen pulled his act together then, stopping himself from thinking of such absurd things.

“Yes, I did hear you.” He grinned even more then. “Reina was it?” He then walked up to her and kissed each side of her face, once on each cheek, and then turned to Rei. He held his hand out to Rei then, shaking it. “My name is Galen Arvanitis.”

He took a few steps back and looked at the both of them then. “It is a pleasure to meet the both of you.” Galen bowed slightly then, excited and slightly amused by what may happen next, regardless of the consequences.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Sorry if this seemed rushed. It sort of was. I still have to eat breakfast or at least shove it down my throat and then head off to school. But I doubt you all wanted to know about the things I do on a daily bases. Heh… I will come back on later. Although I am still swamped with homework, I am going to take it slow this evening, doing everything in even increments and proportions. Heh… This weekend will be a busy one, but I will be on to post. Yay! So here it is all the same! Heehee).

(OOC: No time for editing, so just beware and be prepared! Ha-ha!)

“Yea I am Kairos. It’s good to be able to talk to you Kyon.” Kairos had then met Kyon’s eyes with his.

“It is?” Kyon asked a little surprised at his answer, rising up one of his eyebrows in the process.

“What are you reading?” Kyon had asked after a while. He was kind of irked by the situation, since Kairos was apparently pleased with the fact that they were able to converse, yet he was still reading his book. Kiyoshi’s mind kept reeling, and Kyon tried to block it out, although since it was Kiyoshi doing it, it did not work out too well.

‘He might want to get caught up. Being blind causes you to miss quite a bit you twit! Think it through! Jeez!’

‘Kiyoshi, I am trying to ignore you, but you are making that difficult for me to do. You are rather distracting at the moment, and I would rather have you be quiet so I can in fact, converse with your friend Kairos here.’

She groaned then from within Kyon’s mind, but then a thought struck her. ‘I am distracting?’

Kyon sighed as he felt a smirk coming on, from Kiyoshi, but he tried to ignore that as well. “This book? This is ‘Falling Star’ it was written by an anonymous local. I was hoping to finish it one of these days, in fact I was hoping to meet the author but sadly no such luck. I only got to page 102 before all this stuff happened to me. I‘m now on page 156. Not long left I guess.”

Sighing, Kairos then put the book down and looked back up at Kyon., whom was surprised by his sudden interest in talking to him. Maybe Kiyoshi was right… Now Kyon was being treated with hospitality as well, and the both of them were still complete strangers to one another?

Yeah, what did either of them do to deserve Kairos’s kindness?

“You’re welcome by the way. I take it you must worry about Kiyoshi yourself. Or else you wouldn’t have said ‘so I am glad someone did’. Someone as precious as her needs protecting. However that doesn’t stop you from doing that.”

Kyon was perplexed further. Why did Kairos not flip a biscuit when Kyon had just randomly appeared like that? Everyone usually did, and very few actually liked him, Kiyohi included in the “not-like” category.

“Me? Protect her? We hate each other! How do you figure?” Kyon emphasized the word hate, caressing the word as he spoke it. But he was still curious about the guy in front of him, and what his answer may be, so instead of being rude, he decided to deal out and play his cards correctly… For the time being that is.

He, Kairos, then sat up and gestured towards the kitchen. “Regardless of who you are you must be hungry. Want something?”

Kyon watched him before nodding slightly. “Umm… Yeah, I guess.” He then stood up to follow Kairos, his stomach growled slightly then.

“Heh… Maybe food would be nice after all.” He said grinning sheepishly.

“Just be careful of the trip as you walk in.” Kairos smiled after saying this. It looked a little odd, considering the situation, and this made Kyon slightly hesitant at his kind actions. Was he really as nice as he came off to be? Or was he secretly planning on killing him by spiking his food or drink with some sort of concoction that would only result in death?

“But come on in. We need to talk anyways. Kiyoshi has given me something so precious I need to find what I can do for her. You are going to help me.” Kyon was taken a back by this as well as he followed Kairos into the kitchen, being careful of his every step, being extremely grateful that he wasn’t as graceful as Kiyoshi was.

That sarcastic thought made him smile some as he thought about how she was quite the opposite. Graceful indeed. He laughed at that.

“Huh?” Kyon asked as his thoughts processed what Kairos had said about Kiyoshi, feeling that little spike of anger again, before it simply just washed away. Maybe Kiyoshi had to do with the sudden changed emotion.

‘Damn the sharing!’ He thought and Kiyoshi laughed at that from within his mind.

‘Yeah, we share everything. Food, thoughts, emotions, feelings, bodies…’ Kyon gulped at that as he thought about that, and his mind twisted around the thought rather perverted, and Kiyoshi blushed, mentally slapping him.

‘Baka!’ Then she had disappeared, only to return shortly after to hear the rest of Kyon and Kairos’s conversation, her curiosity getting the better of her again.

“W-What did Kiyoshi give you that was so precious?” Kyon asked before continuing.

“And what am I going to be helping you with exactly?” He knew that he was asking a lot of questions, but he was extremely curious, most likely because Kiyoshi was, but at the same time, he wanted to know what was going on.

What was he planning exactly? He would know. He would find out. Kyon would make sure of that, regardless of the answer being a good one or a bad one. He was thinking that it would be good, but still, it was about Kiyoshi, and that made him wonder. Why did he even care so much anyway? They hated each other, and that was that.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

“Yes, I did hear you.” He grinned even more then. “Reina was it?” He then walked up to her and kissed each side of her face, once on each cheek, and then turned to Rei. He held his hand out to Rei then, shaking it. “My name is Galen Arvanitis.”

He took a few steps back and looked at the both of them then. “It is a pleasure to meet the both of you.” Galen bowed slightly then, excited and slightly amused by what may happen next, regardless of the consequences

She looked at him after he kissed her cheek, then she looked at Rai. He wasn't too thrilled. But he shook Galen's hand anyways. She watched galen as he stepped backwards.

So what brings you here? I'm here out of necessity not choice how bout you? Reina waited for him to answer. She was never one to rush anyone into anything. Rai however was always inpatient with people. He was very mobile, moving around the room a bit never too far out of sight.
    Last edited by Rein*; 02-19-2009 at 03:40 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information