AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 66 of 186 FirstFirst ... 16 56 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana smiled at Rovias, "It's very nice to meet you." She looked at him and couldn't help but wonder why he wanted to help at all. Something must have happened. "I'd be happy to use my weapons to help out with everything. Like I told Kevin, this is the last option. At least now there's more of us."

Looking over at Kevin, she smiled, "It's good to see your safe. I was getting a little worried." She brushed a hair out of her face as her eyes scaned over Rovias, Carlos, and Kevin. It was amazing that such stong people wanted her help. As she proved before, she could be weak at times and her conscience didn't help much. It was something she was going to have to work on if she planned on helping at all. "Well, now that we're all together, I guess planning is in order. Unless, you decide to jump into it. I'll let you make the choice. I'm not the type to be leading anyone."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho noted the girl seemed to lack some self-confidince.

"Well miss I believe that if we are to be a team, then everyone's say is important," He smiled at her as best he could. However, this was hard seeing as how just a day or even moments ago he would have tried to crush these three on the spot. It was for the best if he tried to get along with everybody though, "So what is our first course of action then? It seems to me that we need quite a plan if we are to take out a high-ranking military official"

Cortez sat on a bench in a backalley. She brushed the hair out of her face and looked at her silver body.

"You have no idea how much you will pay!" Cortez put her glove back on which covered the metal just like the rest of her baggy clothes. She tried to make it seem that she was normal, but it was hard to hide the the fact that she was not just skin and bone.

Cortez was headed off in the direction of a prostetic shop to try and make the metal more skin like...
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 02-13-2009 at 10:56 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Rovias, is your friend good at anything? Not to sound mean, of course. I just want to see if he can be of some use to us."

Kevin smiled, turning back to Hana and said, "We will always have you by our side. Carlos is here because he's in your debt for saving him back during the cave incident and I'm here because well...for one, I said I would protect you and two, I have to avenge my brother. The military killed him, the alpha of the black wolves and so I shall take down a high-ranking official to compensate for it although I have a feeling some will back that person up so we will be getting our hands even dirtier, not that I mind at this point."

He leaned closer to Hana and whispered, "Plus, you know the third reason, right?", gave her a kiss on the cheek and put her on his shoulders.

"Now then, Rovias, we need information about the current military. If your friend has a good hand in knowing of such information or is useful in some other way, bring him to me. Here's my address, I own a little, white house by the eastern port, you can't miss it. Carlos will accompany you should anything happen to start up. His passive ability will help in combat. You and your friend are welcome to stay at the house from here on. I just have to figure out some living arrangements and make sleeping space."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    OCC: LightBuster the guy Rain bumps into is your character

Rain continued walking down the streets of the neighborhood. He had made a wrong turn he had realized that, but he couldn't really do anything. His thinking was sort of slowed still, or maybe it was because his mind was racing with so many insane ideas.
    Rain continued walking though, he really didn't know where he was going. And as he walked down the sidewalk he bumped into a young male.
    "I'm sorry," Rain said quickly.

Anthony felt a man that bumped into him. His hood flew off his head as he regained his balance. The man also said sorry to him. He needed to say something quick, but not too quick. Maybe he's one of the men who's putting him in danger now. "That's okay, don't worry about it." He gave the man a weary smile and continued on. He needed to get away, away from his house. That was the only thing that mattered.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Lightbuster, Rain is a teenager. He's only like 17, man is making him sound old.

Rain could feel his blood. It was full of anxiety. The kind of flight or fight reflex. Of course this was flight Rain could sense just from the blood. Rain stared at him.
    "If you are looking for a place to run, that way is no good," Rain said, "Follow me, I can take you somewhere, where no one seems to bother."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Whoops, my bad FallenBabyDoll.

Anthony now heard the teenager say, "If you are looking for a place to run, that way is no good, follow me, I can take you somewhere, where no one seems to bother." He didn't want to trust him but he has no choice at this time. If the cops catch him, this can get ugly. He nodded and said, "Okay, lead the way."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Yes, ignorant words. Ha-ha)!

“Of course. I’ve met all kinds of people recently but I must admit you seem the most interesting.” Kairos replied to Kiyoshi’s question, before taking a sip of his hot chocolate. “Your unique.” He then smiled.

Once their conversation had progressed, and Kiyoshi had contributed more information then she should have, Kairos had given her an inquisitive look. This puzzled Kiyoshi, and just made her want to figure him out more. What was he thinking about?

Kiyoshi then started up again and answered his other questions, and contributing a little more information. She really needed to learn how to edit her responses some, and cut down on what she was saying. She was beginning to think that she was talking too much, and she definitely did not want to bother him with something like that.

“A curse? Why would you see it as a curse? If that person, that other soul, is always with you maybe they are your protector. They don’t force you to do anything you don’t want to. Maybe they just wish to protect you.” He had asked her then, and Kiyoshi responded immediately after seeing him shrug.

“Yes, a curse. I would see it that way, because… Well at least that is what I would call randomly reading a book and then being possessed on some level by a spirit of another individual, just because you read the story, which in turn would make it a cursed book, and that would mean that the author was quite mischievous or a sick and twisted human being whom got their amusement by tormenting other individual’s and ruining their lives. But hey, that is only my opinion.”

Kiyoshi thought over the other thing that Kairos had said about Kyon being her protector. She laughed a little bit at that, but not to make fun or mock he idea, it was just something that she considered impossible. They did not get along, and they most definitely did not like each other, although they did in fact, get along on a seldom and random whim of a bases. But still, there were more awful moments then pleasant ones…

But didn’t that makes things worth it, or at least amusing on some part?

She shook off that thought, not wanting to think about that. She disliked Kyon, and he disliked her in turn. That was that. “We don’t get along.” That is all Kiyoshi said, but that did not seem to matter. Kairos then began speaking again, and Kiyoshi was somewhat grateful for that.

“Let me tell you a bit about me in return. For me it is something different. Imagine being able to see what you humans shouldn’t. Imagine being able to see people die over and over, each way different some how. When I shift, my eyes see things that could be and have been.” Kairos’s smile had disappeared then, leaving no signs nor traces of it even being there in the first place as his face had become that of a somber one.

Kairos looked like he was thinking intently about something, his expression one of the past. Was he reminiscing on something? This made Kiyoshi ponder that thought. What in the World was he thinking about? But before she could even think further on the subject, he had spoken again, every ounce of his emotion showing in that of his voice. “When I shift the weight of the future weighs me down. That is a curse.”

He sounded depressed, and Kiyoshi’s heart truly clenched for him then, but what could she do really? What was in the past was in the past, and there is nothing you can do about it in the future except maybe try to prevent it. So what was there really to do about it? “Maybe you are given that of the future to change the past by preventing it from happening again.” Kiyoshi stated simply.

She smiled then. “Maybe your curse is more of a gift. You just need to learn how to control how it works properly to use it to your advantage and to that of good instead of waiting for it to show you something bad that you can hardly prevent.” Kiyoshi had no idea what she was doing. Where was this entire coming from? “You need to embrace the gifts or “curses” in which you were given. You would not have received them if you could not handle them.”

Then Kiyoshi did something she did not think she was capable of doing to anyone but her friends and family—the people that she considered close to her. She stood up from where she was sitting, being careful not to tip the cup that she sat down over, and then stopped in front of Kairos. She sat down on her knees, and then looked at him directly in the eyes, regardless of him being blind or not, putting one of her hands on his. “I’m not trying to startle you or anything, so just trust me. All right?”

Without his response, Kiyoshi then wrapped her arms around Kairos, pulling him close to her as she embraced him in a gentle hug. “Whatever happened had happened for a reason. You were given your ability for a reason, and you were given it only because you can handle in which it is. Try not to think about it too much. I know it may be hard, but in time… Time heals almost everything, and unfortunately although we don’t have a lot of it as human beings, we do have it. That is all we have…”

She still did not pull away from him then as she continued. “We keep the memory of such things with us and that is what makes us strong as individuals.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    OOC: Whoops, my bad FallenBabyDoll.

Anthony now heard the teenager say, "If you are looking for a place to run, that way is no good, follow me, I can take you somewhere, where no one seems to bother." He didn't want to trust him but he has no choice at this time. If the cops catch him, this can get ugly. He nodded and said, "Okay, lead the way."
    Occ: It's 'kay. Just didn't want to be called old, lol!

Rain began to move quick. He hoped the guy could keep up. He lead him through the backyard of the grumpiest old man in the neighborhood. But he rarely said anything and his eyesight was bad. He lifted the wooden board up of the fence and he was now in open field.
    "I made a house around here, the old man never noticed the great "wilderness" was touched by someone," Rain paused, "By the way I am Rain."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    Occ: It's 'kay. Just didn't want to be called old, lol!

Rain began to move quick. He hoped the guy could keep up. He lead him through the backyard of the grumpiest old man in the neighborhood. But he rarely said anything and his eyesight was bad. He lifted the wooden board up of the fence and he was now in open field.
    "I made a house around here, the old man never noticed the great "wilderness" was touched by someone," Rain paused, "By the way I am Rain."
    He saw the field that the young male lead him to. It was open, no cops, no body following him. And an old man? He never knew there was an old man around his neighborhood. "Rain 'eh?" Anthony said. "I'm Anthony."

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well it seems we aren't that different Kevin. He thought to himself as Kevin offered to let Jericho and Tommy stay.

"Thank you for the extra muscle. Finding Tommy shouldn't be awefully hard," He turned to Carlos, "This should be a cakewalk just keep an eye out for anything unusual," Jericho walked off back towards the city, "We should be back in about an hour," He called just before he went of view from Kevin and Hana.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm a wolf, ese. I can sense danger of sorts. Should something happen, the ice will come and play."

Carlos, continued walking alongside Rovias.

Meanwhile, Kevin said, "We better get home, Hana. I need to get out of these clothes. I've been wearing these for how long now?" He chuckled and ran with Hana on his shoulders, thinking about what to do when Tommy is brought to him.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After a good bit of walking, Jericho and Carlos arrived at a small, run down fishing shack near a small pond.

"Yo Tommy! You in here?" Jericho banged on the driftwood door.

For a little while it was quiet and then, "Hey man, it's really you," The door was wide open and Jericho's friend stepped out, "It's been a while since-" Tommy stopped when he saw Carlos, "Alright, I'll buy it...who's the big guy?"

"His name is Carlos. That's beside the point though," Jericho pulled the man the rest of the way out and started pushing him in the direction of the house they were to stay at, "We're going to need all the intel we can get on someone,"

"And that would be?" Tommy said as he pulled away from Jericho and started walking on his own.

"Not important right now. First we have two more people for you to meet," The continued walking at a swift pace.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia grinned at Jean when he spoke. She hadn't heard of the meal he was making, but it sounded nice. Tahlia waited while he cooked, glancing around the house with little interest. She fiddled with the ends of her still wet hair and torn dress. She watched him set the table, still letting a calm aura out. "Ain't no stand'n on ceremony sha, just serve ya self. Aft'a you eat, I take you home 'r give you a bed 'r phone." Tahlia did so, serving herself only a small portion. While she nibbled on the food, she watched him. She tilted her head to the side. "Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? I'd just like to know a few things." Tahlia set down her fork.

"Did you just, happen to come along by the burning building? Or where you purposely heading there?" Tahlia laced her fingers together and looked at him with wide eyes.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean joined Tahlia in serving himself, then settling into a chair across from her and eating heartily. "Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? I'd just like to know a few things." "Noi sha, ask away" he says with a smile, before setting his fork down and taking a sip of his ice tea.

"Did you just, happen to come along by the burning building? Or where you purposely heading there?" Jean leans back slightly in his chair, his facing taking on a slightly pained look. "Meh sha, ya sound like you no trust me." He shakes his head with a slight tisk before going on "'ah jus' pick ma car up at da dock, decide to take it out and see how it run. Plus 'ah miss it, cruising around wit'da top down, wind in'ya hair, pipes jus'a singing. Dat car my bebe yea, I miss her."

"'ah see 'da spark in 'da sky, 'da bright light. 'ah know 'dat be a fire yea, so 'ah turn in and drive to it. Fire dangerous sha, ya help out if'n ya can." Jean stops to take another sip of his ice tea, watching Tahlia closely, something deep in his hazel eyes. Slowly he speaks again, "'ah tell ya sha, 'dar be som'tin different 'bout you. You an' 'da others. 'ah feel it when 'ah gets 'dar. It call meh to 'ya. Don' know what, but 'ah feel it."
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Meh sha, ya sound like you no trust me." Tahlia said nothing to this, she merely kept her eyes focused on him. She didn't bother telling him that the she didn't even trust the company she worked for, much less a stranger. "'ah jus' pick ma car up at da dock, decide to take it out and see how it run. Plus 'ah miss it, cruising around wit'da top down, wind in'ya hair, pipes jus'a singing. Dat car my bebe yea, I miss her." Tahlia smiled at him. She was not in the least a car lover. If the vehicle would get her from point A to point B it was good enough. She would never understand how people could love machines so much.

"'ah see 'da spark in 'da sky, 'da bright light. 'ah know 'dat be a fire yea, so 'ah turn in and drive to it. Fire dangerous sha, ya help out if'n ya can. 'ah tell ya sha, 'dar be som'tin different 'bout you. You an' 'da others. 'ah feel it when 'ah gets 'dar. It call meh to 'ya. Don' know what, but 'ah feel it." Tahlia leaned forward, still watching him. "Do you believe what the news says about 'shifters'?" The air around her stopped moving. There were at least two possibilities to this. He could end up being a shifter himself and know that she would be a shifter also. Or he would have no idea what she was talking about, and they would go on having breakfast. Tahlia hoped dearly for the second one. It would be interesting to be around someone who had no idea who or what shifters were, or being one themselves. But on Kapok, it was highly unlikely.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

She smiled then. “Maybe your curse is more of a gift. You just need to learn how to control how it works properly to use it to your advantage and to that of good instead of waiting for it to show you something bad that you can hardly prevent.” Kiyoshi had no idea what she was doing. Where was this entire coming from? “You need to embrace the gifts or “curses” in which you were given. You would not have received them if you could not handle them.”

"But I don't know how I got them. or why." He was becoming a wreak. But why? Was everything he bottled up finally flowling out? He had done a lot in such a short time. Always moving on. Always putting trust in others and yet still not letting them help carry his burden. Was this what he wanted? Why was he thinking so hard into this?

Without his response, Kiyoshi then wrapped her arms around Kairos, pulling him close to her as she embraced him in a gentle hug. “Whatever happened had happened for a reason. You were given your ability for a reason, and you were given it only because you can handle in which it is. Try not to think about it too much. I know it may be hard, but in time… Time heals almost everything, and unfortunately although we don’t have a lot of it as human beings, we do have it. That is all we have…”

Her hug was so gentle and unexpected. He couldn't believe it. He had felt so alone. Maybe because he couldn't see he had thought himself alone, or because he could see what others couldn't. Well all but Riena and he didn't know what had happened to her. Plus his power was more powerful then hers.
    Her words were comfating but he knew they were meaningless.
    "Time?" he said, "Time is cruel. My wounds and memories will be with me forever, I have seen that much. In the criss cross of the paths of fate I am forever on the side. To change what is going to happen is not as easy as you say."

She still did not pull away from him then as she continued. “We keep the memory of such things with us and that is what makes us strong as individuals.”

Kairos gentle pushed her away from him.
    "Thank you." His face was still lit with argony of those memories. Yet he did find comfate in her words. He had kept going. He had stood up even when imprisoned, even when fighting for others he kept himself calm and going. Maybe he was strong. However the memory of Sally flashed across his mind and his confidance was shattered again. He bowed his head low. He then rememeber what eh did in the prison to release his guilt.
    "Kiyoshi dear. Let me share with you something I've never shown anyone else. Maybe with this You can understand me. Maybe it will even help me to finally be at calm."
    He lifted his head slowly. His eyes began to shift slowly becoming their full grey. He reach forward and gentle placed his hand on the back of her head. Then he leaned forward and placed his forhead on hers. His body gentle rippled as it begun to shift. Yet he kept it at bay. He only wanted one moment. One moment to pass onto her what he had seen all these times. He didn't need to be fully shifted. So with closed eyes he passed onto her what he had seen.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Do you believe what the news says about 'shifters'?"

Jean arches an eyebrow and looks bemused as he says "Da wha' 'bout da wha'? Wha's a 'shifter'? 'ah only be here a week, unpacking, no watch da news sha."

Suddenly he looks at her very strangely, an intense look in his eyes "'ya ok sha? Din't hit 'yo head? No smoke 'da wack'e? No takin' 'da meth?" Jean keeps a very close eye on her now, seeming unsure about just what to do. "Com' on sha, we go ta 'da hospice, get you checked." He jumps up and begins looking for his keys.
    "Naughty by nature..."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana wrapped her arms around Kevin's neck as he carried her. "I do know what reason number three is. It's the same reason I worried about you so much. Do you think everything will turn out alright? I mean, we're not getting in over our heads right?"

She got back on her feet as the got to the door of Kevin's house. She dusted herself off as she stepped inside. I guess we should be getting ready for the others to show up. You'll need to make a lot more space." She smiled at him widely, "How can I help?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Relief swept through Tahlia as Jean spoke to her. So he didn't know what a shifter was. Tahlia kept her eyes down. "No, I didn't hit my head." He was uneasy, and confused now. With a sigh, Tahlia stood up and smiled slightly. "I know when I've overstepped my welcome." She whisked past him to the front door. With her hand on the handle she turned slightly. "Thank you Jean, for your hospitality." She opened the door, and started out to wards the street. She ignored the few glances she got at her dirty, tattered dress and wet hair. Tahlia rubbed her forehead. She was tired. She headed in the direction she thought her apartment might be, though since she hadn't ever payed attention to where she was (bad habit) she didn't even know the street name. Her mind started to wander while she walked, already sorting out what she would and would not say to her boss when she went to work the next day. What work though? The building was burnt to a crisp. I don't even have my cell phone anymore, so how am I going to contact well, anyone? A shade of gloom settled over her as she walked away.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well, Hana, we will need to figure out the sleeping arrangements. I own a bed, a couch, and two recliners. We also need to move my stuff in boxes up into the attic. From there, it's just sweeping and mopping and then we can relax if we have free time."

Kevin took out a vacuum, a mop and a bucket with water and cleaning agent. "What do you want to do? I'll do what you don't choose, alright."

He opened his arms and smiled warmly since he could finally have time at home.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean watched the girl stand and mutter a hasty excuse before fleeing from his home. Sighing, he waiting a few moments before slipping out after her. There was something wrong with that girl and he was going to make sure she at least got home all right.

He followed her at a discreet distance, often taking to the rooftops to get him out of direct line of sight. Past experience had taught him that people rarely if ever look up, but he wasn't taking any chances. Not to mention it felt good to actually be out and about, gracefully climbing houses. Sure the jumps weren't death defying, but it was better then just walking.

He watched as she seemed to wonder aimlessly and cursed himself for not grabbing his car and just giving her a ride. Of course, he would be nearly as lost as she was since he didn't know the area very well yet.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia continued to wander along the street, bumping into people and muttering an unheard apology. She looked around her, reading the street signs and having no idea what they meant. While she waited for the Walk sign to turn, she rubbed her eyes. She thought she heard the cars slow and come to a stop, so without opening her eyes she took a step foreword. *HONK!* A car screamed at her as it nearly ran her over. Tahlia hurriedly stepped back. "Deja-vu." She giggled, remembering the first time she'd almost gotten run over in this town. She decided not to cross the street there, and walked further down the block. I need a plan. How am I going to get home? First off, where is home? When I get there, what am I going to do? Sleep. And then what? Tahlia found a bench to sit on. She sat down and curled her knees to her chest. She watched as people passed her by, starting to doze off.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean watched Tahlia step up to the cross walk and begin looking for a way down, cursing softly the need to cross the street. He jerks in surprise at the loud *HONK!*, nearly falling down as Tahlia almost gets plowed by a car.

Hoping off the roof of the house to the yard, he begins creeping along as Tahlia moves down the block and settles onto a bench. Carefully he watched the people moving around her as she began to drift off, keeping an eye out for anyone who might cause trouble. A pretty young blond girl, sitting alone and asleep on a bench, was just asking for trouble.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ta...Tally...Tahlia Hino...Goodness, wake up Tally!" Tahlia cracked her eyes open to see Father Nelon at her elbow. He was sitting beside her on the bench, fiddling with his beard nervously. "Father Nelon? What are you doing here?" The man laughed and smiled at her. "I could ask the same thing dear, do you realize that you're asleep on a bench all alone? Now, you know that's not a very wise choice to make." Tahlia closed her eyes, listening to his teasing. "Yes Father, I know." He chuckled to himself. "And what have you done to your dress Tahlia? Surely dirt and tatters aren't the newest style. I didn't think you cared much for what the kids payed attention to these days. Oh-ho though, sometimes I forget that you're a kid too." Tahlia shook her head and unfolded herself. She stood up and started to walk away from the annoying man. He followed her. "Now you know I was only kidding dear. What has happened to you? Not had enough sleep? Poor tut. Where is your house hm? You should go home, get some rest! Then we can chit-chat."

Tahlia stopped, sighed, and turned around to face Father Nelon. The priest was slightly shorter than she was, and much rounder. She could feel his good intentions wafting through the air along with his good humor. "Father, do you happen to have a cell phone?" The man shook his head, still smiling. "No I don't dear. But maybe the man who's been following you has one." Tahlia's eyes opened fully and she glanced around her. Someone was following her? She felt through the crowd, looking for someone she knew. Father Nelon chuckled again. "Don't you see him dear? Ah well, maybe I'm imagining things. You don't see that man? Oh goodness, is he a stalker? Tahlia Hino what have you done now?" Tahlia ignored him, looking to where he was pointing. She hadn't been very careful, but she didn't know why anyone would be following her. She then spotted Jean. He was blending in very well with the crowd. Tahlia nearly breathed a sigh a of relief. "I've done nothing wrong Father. If you would wait here for me, I would greatly appreciate it." She started off in the direction Jean was in.

Father Nelon caught her arm before she got too far away. With a very serious look on his face he told her, "Don't do anything you would regret later dear." Tahlia smiled stiffly at the man, and told him, "I won't. Please excuse me." She didn't know what he meant. She merely wanted to see why Jean was following her. She approached him, the air around her snapping slightly.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Question

Jean stuffs his hands in his pockets and whistles softly, rocking casually on his feet as the female cavalry of fiery doom stormed down on him. He smiles wildly in the face of on rushing death, never looking away from the deadly predator known as... woman! Or Tahlia to be exact. "Ma' sha, you look betta' aff'ta ya' nap yes. Bu' chu' know, I was worried I have to knock da gros' man on da' head. He was look'n nurvis' like he waz 'bout to play wit' ya' goodies sha." Jean chuckles softly before going on "Nex' time how bout you take ah ride 'oh use 'da phone sha. Save me hav'n 'ta stan' out her' ah' nite mak'n sho'w you aw'right."

Jean leans to the side slightly to look around Tahlia for a moment, then shakes his head and his tongue is off to the races again. "Ma' sha, maybe ya' should stop 'bonce da' ba'donk, da ol' gros' man he be starin' yea. Not' dat' ya' don' 'bonce da' ba'donk tres bon, bu' dat' be causin' trouble." Jean suddenly blushes through his tongue is still as quick as ever. "No't dat' 'ah be lookin' at ya ba'donk, even wit' dat' nice 'bonce dat' it got. Bu't wit' da hol' in ya' dress an' da 'bonce in ya' walk it be hard not' ta' stare. I swea' sha, if'n ya tu'n ta' fas, ya' be flashin' da' un'mention'bles ta' all dat' wan'na see. Sh'ud hav' took da' shirt an' short I don' give ya. Den' ya' wood'ent be show'n extra in da' 'bonce o' ba'donk like ya' iz now." Jean goes from a light blush to full on red as what he just said reaches his brain.
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 02-16-2009 at 12:03 AM.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Closed Thread

Thread Information