AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 64 of 186 FirstFirst ... 14 54 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Now then, I shall say it one last time. Come down and fight!" The words were no sooner spoken then Jericho had arrived in a very big way. He had come around behind the girl as she was in a verbal assault with the wolf creature from the fire.

"Demon!" Jericho cried out and appeared behind the floating, homicidal girl.

He wrapped both arms around her and fell to the ground, pulling her with him. They were both dazed but the fall had not been enough to harm either one.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Rovias...Thank you for taking her to my level. I've encountered her many times before but none like this. It seems she's been cleaving things to pieces and smacking bodies around for her hate of man's race. Have you encountered her before other than in the theater?"

Kevin said with concern as he scorned at the girl.

"She abuses her power by senselessly killing humans without remorse. What's more is she blames it on me and the fact that my allies detained her, had her committed, and administered drugs to her. She said that she went through so much pain and lost her memory and garbage like that...honestly, I don't really know as I am uncaring of what happens to her. When the ground is marred with her blood and her sword is forever broken, I will relax for a bit and focus on my next objective. For now, though. Tell me your involvement with her."

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

D:<
    ooc BOO NO as i have decided that you making my charchter unconsious without a roll im going to just say that she dissapeared into the night and left kevin and Jericho alone . . . also jericho this is yuki not hikari wrong devil girl my charachter was not looking for a fight and i apologise for this withdrawl . ( and next time y charachter is in a fight I highly suggest you don't interrupt me when Im only aiming to kill one person ). yuki stated she had better things to do next time ake sure your charachter takes the hint . ( I really don't care if this makes you angry because I know have to get serious about my school studies and being in the middle of a random fight seen and not being here for 2 weeks would be very bad for me and other charachters in the fight ). in other words I apologise but i won't be on magic mixer for a week or two so go find some other PC to whine at .

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

And yet more people.

Tahlia looked at the man who approached her, so confused she was unable to make sense of anything he said. But the stress coming from him wasn't helping her condition. She stared blankly after him as he went for Reina. When the unknown girl spoke to her, Tahlia watched her just as blankly. The words blurred together and warped in and out of focus. Tahlia was shocked when the girl placed a ring around her wrist. It was a strange thing, and it instantly captured Tahlia's wandering mind. Eventually though, the girl left.

It then came to her attention that the man was back. He had Reina with him, and was watching her carefully. The man regarded Tahlia with a careful expression, and she wondered what her face must look like. "Sit down sha, I'ma check your burns." Tahlia focused on him, trying to sort out what he was saying from what her head was saying. "Oh." Her voice was scratchy, and she painfully cleared it before trying to speak again. "My burns?" She questioned, and looked down again. Tahlia then remembered that she had been burned in the fire. She remembered how painful it had been to stand up, and was scared to find out how it would feel to sit back down. Tahlia tried for an easier route. "They should be fine but, thank you very much for the offer." But even trying to stand there took a lot of effort. Still trying to be pleasant (it was to keep her sane at the moment) she asked him, "I don't...believe we've met before."

It occurred to Tahlia that she was hungry.

Tahlia swayed unsteadily from the unexpected pang in her stomach. She wrapped her arms around herself without thinking. The backs of her hands had been burnt the worst, and they rubbed against the fabric of her dress. Tahlia whimpered and looked down at her hands. She tried to flex her fingers, and ended up being bombed with pain. She swayed again.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The girl cursed a little and in a scramble, got away from Jerich, "I'll deal with you later!" She hissed and flew off quickly.

"Now that she's out of my way," Jericho said out loud, staring at the direction she left and then at Kevin who seemed to want to chase her more, "Where do you think you're going? You think you're free to go sinner?" Jericho looked Kevin in the eyes and barely moved his mouth as he spoke the words to himself, "All will face judgement!"

With that Jericho stood up straight and waited to see how Kevin would respond to this new Roivas, this new savior.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The name is Kevin, oh false soldier of justice. What sins could you pin on me that would lead us to this petty confrontation?"

He shifted back into human form and lit a cigarette, remained relaxed, took a puff and said...

"I know of your power. Yes, back at the theater when you "saved" that girl...Back when you nearly crushed my face in as if an officer was doing something wrong. You didn't know at the time that she was a terrorist, did you? You didn't know that she was the one planting the bombs all over Kapok. As an officer, I am required to gather intelligence in certain situations, hence the reason why I was set on offing her. It was to prevent more casualties and murders from happening. THAT is justice...not this "I am the new guardian of judgment. All sinners shall perish." crap that you are pulling. You too, are a sinner, whether you realize it or not. May sinners pay by killing them? You are staining your hands as well with blood."

He took another puff and said, "Now it's my turn to ask questions. First question: My major once spoke with your major. If I recall correctly, her name was Cortez? Tell me about her."

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho did not flinch at the acquisition of being a sinner himself. He knew that he too would face the flames for the blood soaked path he had taken, but that was the sacrifice he chose to make.

"First, let me remind you that you just left a human being...” Jericho stopped and thought about how he had christened her a demon afterwards, "Well you could have stopped the killings. You could've said something, anything!" His hand wanted to shake at the thought of all the pain that might have been prevented if the girl had just died but he remained firm.

"Now it's my turn to ask questions. First question: My major once spoke with your major. If I recall correctly, her name was Cortez? Tell me about her.” Kevin said as he smoked on his cigarette.

At this Jericho frowned and said in a solemn voice, "The Major has already faced judgment by my hand," Then he thought for a minute, "All you need to know is that she was a lot like the girl you are chasing except reversed. She saw Shifters as abominations and tried to get me to help with there extermination. However, she committed a great transgression against me, I did not forgive, and she faced the fire of a few bombs,"

Jericho rolled his shoulders and neck. He wanted Kevin to fall from the security he had of himself. He seemed to be calm no matter what. Then it struck Jericho! Kevin was no human...he was no Shifter...he was a machine. A machine that was given commands by anyone higher than him.

"Obviously you are not a religious man. A shame really...” Jericho jumped onto a small building and looked down upon the accused, "You are blind to true justice. The justice where no one is innocent," There was a long silence with only the noise of the wind whispering to the earth.
    ~The One and Only~

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

the bright orange autum leaves blew over the cobblestones of the cemetery as a huge parade of people walk the coffin to its future gravesite. Everything was silent. Not even the sounds of feet scuffing against the ground could be heard.It was as if someone turned the mute button on reality. Kat observed the spectacle from afar, and watched as the coffin was taken out of the hurse. Everyone was crying, but one couple stood out the most to her. The coffin was hoisted over the hole, and Kat's eyes widened as they opened the coffin. The couple cried even harder as they looked down upon Xanu's pale face. Kat walked closer to the procession to get a better look at everything, and the couple gazed at her with cold and vengefull eyes.
    "This is all your fault!!" The woman said. "You did this to our son! You killed him!!!! you killed him!!!! It should've been you in that fire instead of him!!!!"
    At that moment, Kat saw Xanu's hand twitch just as the coffin was closed again.
    "Wait!!!! He's not dead!!! look!!"
    "GO AWAY!!!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!"
    The coffin was lowered into the ground, and suddenly Kat was engulfed by thick flames. She was no longer in the cemetary. All that remained were flames.
    -GASP-
    Kat opened her eyes to see the darkness of the library once more. However, her eyes were well adjusted so she could see fairly well. She took a deep sigh as she leaned up against the wall and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly, a huge spider decided to come down from its web up above and land right on Kat's nose. She then scooted over to Samael where she repeatedly shook his arm.
    "Kill it!!!! Kill it!!!! Kill it!!!! Ugh, I hate spiders!!!! It's gonna bite me and make my nose swell up and I'll die!!!!!! Aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! " She whined. At this point she was so tense she basically had a death grip on his arm, and she went cross eyed as she gazed at the spider in horror as it slowly crawled up the bridge of her nose.
    (OOC: This bit is Tama)

"Tama-chan... Wheres Katsumi-Kun?"
    "Nya!! She's at the park!!! Let's go!!!"
    Tama jumped up in the air with excitement and then paused as his memory came back to him. "Or, she was. Samael found her and took her nya. eheheheheh, and I'm not sure where they went. I kinda ditched them when I caught your scent nya."
    He then looked at Xanu with concerned eyes. "Well, maybe we should focus on you getting better first. You very well can't find K-chan in this condition."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael was stirred from his thoughts by Kat suddenly grabbed his arm, looked over at her, dully, somewhat annoyed by her panicking and the feeling of her grabbing onto him. His annoyance was only slightly mitigated by the humor of watching her with the spider on her face.

The temptation was stronger to let her writhe a bit longer but decided that was cruel and gently plucked the spider up between his thumb and index finger. He held on to the little guy gently as he lifted him off of Kat and held him in the air.

It reminded him of Malta.

He set the spider down on the opposite side of his body from Kat and the little blighter scurried off, "You really need to stop over reacting to these things. You are all strung out"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

When Xanu heard that Katsumi-kun was somehwere, even if it was samael, he stood up, shaking though he was. A strange fire burned in his eyes, an he was determined to reach Kat no matter what.

"Help me Tama-chan. help me find her." Tama merely nodded, though he looked worried. He didnt think Xanu would make it a block, let alone a few feet.

Somehow, fate was with him now, for once, as he stumbled and made his way, with Tama leading the way, begining to get Kats scent even more as they got closer and closer to the library. It was Xanus determination to let Kat know he was alright, and to make sure she had not been harmed.

Soon, he was standing before the library, and let Tama lead him in, where he saw Katsumi shaking a sleeping Samael, watching as he plucked a spider off her face.

He walked over to her, and knelt down on both knees, hs strength fading, looking into Katsumi's wide eyes, full of shook, yet still loosing himelf in the hazel pools.

"Katsumi-kun... your alright.." he said, looking towards her, a weak smile on his face as he brushed the hair out of her eyes.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No sooner had he managed to get rid of the spider then suddenly the door to the office was slammed open. And somebody stumbled into the darkness. The person, whoever they were suddenly knelt down in front of them and started grabbing at Kat alike some pedophile.

Now, Samael wasn't the type to protect anyone, not by a long shot, but this man was suspicious. Another person jumping into his reality, spewing vague relations to it, and being irrational. Well, he wasn't having any more of that. He pulled his right from Katsumi's grip, planted it right in the man's wide-eyed little face, and pushed with all his meager strength, shoving him on his back. "Who the hell do you think you are?" He quickly stood up but didn't do anything else aggresive. Except for insults, "What in the bloody hell are you doing barging in here? Who is Katsumi and what does she have to do with me? Talk you little puss-spewing pervert!"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"That is not justice. That is redemption. You are not God himself. Acting as his vengeful right hand won't help anyone's situation, not even your own. I was born Christian and a shifter as well. I have a God and call upon him when I feel he is needed. My involvement in the military has no connection to religion even though each sailor needs someone to look to for guidance. You probably see no change in emotion or nature from me. I am choosing to remain calm as I feel no need to be tense. This is applied both in and out of combat."

Kevin finished his cigarette and placed it in a tin can by the edge of the road. He then said, "Unfortunately for me, I was apparently stripped of my rank and am no longer bound by my duty as a corporal. It seems you and I have some problems with the military now. Even though you took care of Cortez, I doubt she will go down easy. Briggs always said she was kind of headstrong so I would think that she is still alive. In addition, the person who took my tags is both a doctor and Briggs' higher up. He tried to get me admitted into an asylum for the criminally insane when I had done nothing for him to use against me as evidence. He did it in the form of a trap. In this fashion, I would say he is a corrupt military official."

Kevin lit another cigarette and puffed, saying, "I dragged you out of that theater, Rovias. That girl is a shifter. She's one of the few causing the most trouble around here. You also say justice where no one is innocent. Therefore, you would be part of the guilty party as well. I haven't killed anyone yet as far as I know. I've just been trying to stop the terrorist acts, regain my composure from time to time, and live a happy life with my friends. If anything, I'd say it is that girl's time to repent. I'd say she's long overdue for a brutal awakening. If you won't make her repent, then I will. After all, wouldn't you want to repent for letting a merciless killer run rampant after saving her from a burning theater which she set ablaze herself?"

Kevin took out a small rosary from his pocket and said, "Is this proof enough that I have faith and have a god as well? I keep this on me at all times. In addition, as we stand here squabbling, people need help and salvation must be delivered. While nobody may be truly innocent, serious offenders must pay. If it's more of a minor offense, let capital law take care of it. We're shifters, gifted humans, in another sense. Now then, you want to take that little girl down? Watch for what she can do. She seems very powerful but nonetheless, keep your guard up."

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

He was still weak from everythin that had happened, but was able to sit back up and said.

"I am.. Xanu Varn. I am Katsumi-kun's, or Kat's, fiance and friend.... I.. came to make.. sure.... Katsumi-kun was.. okay.. and to let her know I was alright..."

He was too weak to bother explaining why he ws wounded as well, and from what. He turned back to Kat, only worried about her.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael sneered, "Yeah right, likely story. How did you track her down then? You just happened to know she was hiding out in a library? Or we're you stalking her? Maybe thats why you step in all groping her. If you want to stalk someone, thats fine. But leave me out of it. I don't want to deal with you crap." Samael spat venom, and bloody murder as he spoke. He was sick and tired of this. People jumping into his life. Sure, this wanted hadn't known him by name but apparently, he believed that Kat was named Katsumi, which mean he had only seen her name on forms and wouldn't be aware of the fact that she was never called that (certainly not by anyone Samael had seen). That meant, in all probability, he had only learned about her. Possibly, she was just an excuse to get into contact with him. In any case, this person was a threat to Samael's reality, and he wasn't going to stand for it.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: Sister, Rein* - And yes he railroads, that is his personality)

Jean watched the burned girl with growing worry as she swayed on her feet, eyes staring off into space. Straining to hear her words, his left arms reaches out and lightly rest on the unburned edge of her upper arm. He starts to speak, “Noi sha, moi nom…” before stopping and concentrating hard, the slowly and clearly saying “No we haven’t precious, my name is Jean Soileau, but everyone call me T-Boy.”

He flashes that big bright smile again, but concern shows clearly on his face as he tries to calm her down. His hand holding her upper arm tightens slightly as she begins to sway again, shifting slightly closer for a moment before releasing her arm and stepping back. His eyes sweep to the side, making sure the other girl [Rein*] isn’t trying to head back into the building.

His attention snaps back around at the whimper and the next thing the burned girl knows, her sway was arrested by his arms gently and smoothly sweeping her up into them. His touch is careful, keeping one forearm behind her knees and the other mid back. “Noi noi Sha, we can’ let you fal’” [No no precious, we can’t let you fall]

His warm hazel eyes look down into hers as he thinks for a long moment, then nods to himself and begins walking away from the fire. “You’ come ta moi maison, my home. I treat you' burns, cook you a hen sauce piquant…” The cheerful patter of words continues to flow from his mouth, mentioning the weather, the beaches, how beautiful the island is, even seeming to slip in a few comparisons of the beauty of nature found about and her [Tally]. Well, ether that or he is saying something really naughty. It’s kind of hard to do anything but smile in the face of his over whelming wave of cheerfulness.

Suddenly he stops walking and slowly lowers the girl to her feet, keeping a hand on her upper back till she is steady. As she recovers from her daze, she realizes that she is standing next to what has to be the oldest car she has ever come across. The thing has to be at least fifty years old. “Iz 63 years old, everyone ask” he chimes in cheerfully, pulling the door open for her.
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 02-11-2009 at 08:59 AM.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana was left standing beside Carlos as Kevin ran off after the girl. There really was no clue why he left her, but she was sure it was for good reasons. "Now what?" She sighed, letting her staff form in her hand. Maybe there was some way she could help without holding everyone back. She glanced at Carlos with a smile. "I'm going to take a walk."

With that, she made her way over to another building, climbed the fire escape, and began walking along the roof tops. She needed some time to think anyway. There was so much going on that she hadn't had a chance to let it sink in completely. Now was her chance.

As she walked she noticed a familiar shape running along the street. She looked closer and noticed it was Ricky. It was surprising she even saw him since he hadn't crossed her mine since that night he called her. She watched him as he crossed the street and met up with another group of boys and started to talk with them. She smiled, glad to know that he was at least okay. Now she didn't have to worry about him anymore till their paths crossed again. She noticed one boy point in her direction, and she dodged, making sure no one could see her. There was no way of telling if they were against shifters or not and she couldn't take a risk.

Peeking over the edge, she watched as they shrugged off their friend and marched away. It was good to see a familiar face even if it was for only a second. She smiled to herself before standing and walking away, resuming her walk along the roof tops.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by InfinityzeN View Post
    (OOC: Sister, Rein* - And yes he railroads, that is his personality)

Jean watched the burned girl with growing worry as she swayed on her feet, eyes staring off into space. Straining to hear her words, his left arms reaches out and lightly rest on the unburned edge of her upper arm. He starts to speak, “Noi sha, moi nom…” before stopping and concentrating hard, the slowly and clearly saying “No we haven’t precious, my name is Jean Soileau, but everyone call me T-Boy.”

He flashes that big bright smile again, but concern shows clearly on his face as he tries to calm her down. His hand holding her upper arm tightens slightly as she begins to sway again, shifting slightly closer for a moment before releasing her arm and stepping back. His eyes sweep to the side, making sure the other girl [Rein*] isn’t trying to head back into the building.

His attention snaps back around at the whimper and the next thing the burned girl knows, her sway was arrested by his arms gently and smoothly sweeping her up into them. His touch is careful, keeping one forearm behind her knees and the other mid back. “Noi noi Sha, we can’ let you fal’” [No no precious, we can’t let you fall]

His warm hazel eyes look down into hers as he thinks for a long moment, then nods to himself and begins walking away from the fire. “You’ come ta moi maison, my home. I treat you' burns, cook you a hen sauce piquant…” The cheerful patter of words continues to flow from his mouth, mentioning the weather, the beaches, how beautiful the island is, even seeming to slip in a few comparisons of the beauty of nature found about and her [Tally]. Well, ether that or he is saying something really naughty. It’s kind of hard to do anything but smile in the face of his over whelming wave of cheerfulness.

Suddenly he stops walking and slowly lowers the girl to her feet, keeping a hand on her upper back till she is steady. As she recovers from her daze, she realizes that she is standing next to what has to be the oldest car she has ever come across. The thing has to be at least fifty years old. “Iz 63 years old, everyone ask” he chimes in cheerfully, pulling the door open for her.

Reina couldn't really understand what he was saying but she got the basic idea. He was trying to help. and she appreciated that. but she was concerned there was no sign of valkerie and Kairos had disappeared, but that was the least she could always track Kairos at least she knows he's not in the building.

That guy had tahlia and she had small burns on her arms. The fire was hard to control but i tried my best it could have been worst she thought.
    Hey you she said to the guy. Can you get her some help? I have to check on someone else. He looked at her. Don't you need help too he asked? But upon further noticing she didn't have a burn mark on her.

Never mind me I'll be fine. Can that thing work? It looks ancient. If you could maybe you can get her some medical attention. Reina tried to smile inspite of all that happened but her eyes showed clearly what she was feeling.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony looked into his closet and saw a sandy sweater with a very unique symbol on it. He also took note of the jeans he recently bought. He decided that those will do for now. He undressed out of his sweat pants and his sweatshirt and into a black short sleeve shirt, his sandy sweater, and his new jeans. He then took his cell phone from the table and put it in his pocket; he also took his wallet along with him. He took everything he found that was useful.

Anthony suddenly heard someone ring the door bell to his house. He went up stairs quietly and looked out of the window that overlooked the front door. There was a pair of cops at his front door. Was this the danger that the mysterious women told him about? Whatever it was he didn’t want to find out. He took every last cent of his money out of his safe and locked it. He then moved to the porch and opened the window. He then took a running start and jumped off the porch and onto the streets, sliding his hood on as he began moving away from his house.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-11-2009 at 03:59 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've never met someone like this. Jericho thought. No one had ever opposed his judgment through logic or acceptance.

"-We're shifters, gifted humans, in another sense. Now then, you want to take that little girl down? Watch for what she can do. She seems very powerful but nonetheless, keep your guard up." Kevin was still speaking in his rock steady voice.

Jericho knew that Kevin would all but refuse to act hostile and Jericho didn't want to start anything. So he simply got off his little rooftop and sat against the building.

"You might not go about it the same way but you and I both strive for a better world," Jericho put his head in his hands, "The major difference is you still see good in the world," Roivas thought for a moment, "So you think we could help each other right? Well then," He stood up, "What do you suggest we do?"

Jericho respected Kevin for his steadfastness in the face of all sorts of danger and want for righteousness.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia was whisked along to an old car by the man named 'T-boy'. She didn't hardly realize what had happened. She looked around wildly for a minute, trying to figure out what was going on. Panic rose inside her stomach. Her shifter hissed in her ear, Was she really panicking over something so silly? If the need arose, she, the shifter, would merely take over and safe Tahlia's sorry butt. With a mental agreement, Tahlia calmed herself down enough to reign in the panic she'd accidentally placed in the air.

Tahlia slowly eased herself into the car and waited for Jean. He continued to talk to her, though she could hardly understand him. His words fell and rose, like waves from the ocean. She pulled the burnt pieces of her dress down lower on her lap. Now that she had most of her bearings back, she was able to think clearer. That, and when they left she would no longer be bombarded with the different emotions of panicking people. Tahlia turned her eyes to him, cleared her throat once more, and asked, "Did you work in the building?" Her stomach rumbled at her once again, and Tahlia closed her eyes.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"We can take either of two routes. We can either start with removing corrupt military officials to better the chances of keeping good shifters in the game. The two who live with me are shifters as well. One of them is a black wolf much like myself and the other is I guess part cat. My reason for targeting the military is not only because my corporal status was taken but because they killed some of my pack some time ago. Surely you heard of the urban assault vehicle firing missiles at a cave, right? One of my own attacked the cat-girl who is living with me. He led us to a cave but I summoned for backup. My brother, the previous leader of the city wolves and a few more of our own came to help. We entered the cave and left six to guard the entrance while the rest of us fought. The next thing I know is that missiles caused a cave-in, killing the wolves at the entrance, my brother and injuring one who is now my other roommate. Two remained alive and well but we resided in the cave until someone dug us out. It's due to the military that my brother was killed and I became the new leader of the pack. My brother told me to go to a junkyard and find something. I have the item now but he said to be careful when using it as he saw everyone as a potential target, regardless of friend or foe. I know vengeance is wrong but the military killed a lot of my own and I wish to do the same to them."

Kevin took a puff of his cigarette and continued,

"Then, there's the other option. We can take whoever you are primarily after right now. By that, I mean the biggest threats, those with no good intentions, those who care not for the sanctity of life but for the thrill of destruction and the suffering of others. My roommates can help also. One of them can conjure weapons out of wind and energy and the other can use ice to his advantage.

Now, before, your view of justice was somewhat flawed. People are capable of repenting for what they did. Why do you think humans and shifters help other humans and shifters? They try to do something so their god or gods can forgive them. Justice would be giving a suitable sentence for a crime of sorts. For example, a person who unintentionally and accidentally injured someone would feel horrible for what happened and would decide to cover medical expenses that were dealt as a means of saying that they are sorry. This would usually make both parties feel better."

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean smiles at Reina as he closes the door and walks around the car. "Moi pa an' I spent years restoring her. She run better then any new car on da road sha." He throws a wink her way as he opens his door, asking a final time "Sur' you don' need a ride?" before climbing into the car after her head shake.

He looks over at Tahlia, still feeling a little shaky for some reason, wondering if he should put up the top but deciding that the cool night air won't hurt. He flashes that bright friendly grin as he slots the key, saying "Nah sha, I jiz arrive last week. Got moi class and place done, moi car come in taday." before giving the key a twist and bringing that big flathead V8 to life with a loud growl.

He turns his attention away from Tahlia, playing with the gas petal and a small pullbar on the dash until the big engine settles down a smooth deep grumble. He reaches out to pat her hand, catching himself at the last moment before he makes contact with her burns. He shifts the car into gear and pulls smoothly out, chuckling softly as he says "Ima feed you so good, you ponce [stomach] won' growl fo a week." to the sound of her rumbling belly.

As he drives slowly along towards the northern beach, she notices that he seems... thicker. She could have sworn that he was thin to the point of sickly but looking at him now, it is clear that he is actually a little thick. Closer to a barrel then anything actually. Not to mention that he is close to her height, maybe even a little shorter.

Jean turns onto the beach side road, the sound of the waves and soft accented voice mixing with the soft throaty growl of the car into a relaxing harmony. So relaxing that him turning into a small bungalow across from the beach and killing the engine jolts her awake. He is out of the car and around the side, opening her door before she completely realizes what happen.

He holds out his hand to her, speaking in that soft accented voice as he looks into her eyes "You come inside sha, you take a shower. I give you a shirt, put mama's salve on da burns, feed you good."
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: LightBuster the guy Rain bumps into is your character

Rain continued walking down the streets of the neighborhood. He had made a wrong turn he had realized that, but he couldn't really do anything. His thinking was sort of slowed still, or maybe it was because his mind was racing with so many insane ideas.
    Rain continued walking though, he really didn't know where he was going. And as he walked down the sidewalk he bumped into a young male.
    "I'm sorry," Rain said quickly.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat felt petrified when she saw Xanu's face in front of hers. It all happened so quickly, and at first she thought she was still dreaming. It seemed even more Surreal to see Samael push Xanu on the ground.
    "What in the bloody hell are you doing barging in here? Who is Katsumi and what does she have to do with me? Talk you little puss-spewing pervert!"
    "I am.. Xanu Varn. I am Katsumi-kun's, or Kat's, fiance and friend.... I.. came to make.. sure.... Katsumi-kun was.. okay.. and to let her know I was alright..."
    "Neh neh, It's alright, he's aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!"
    Kat stood up and walked over to where Samael was standing and put her hand on his chest to push him back gently. However, without thinking, she used her hand that had the two broken fingers, so the feeling wasn't very pleasant. She immediately pulled her hand back and held it gingerly, and whined like a small child would as she spoke.
    "It's okay, he's not a stalker. He speakes the truth......It's complicated."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael stared at Kat for a moment, something scathing on the tip of his tongue. But he backed off...though he wasn't going to pass up the chance to cast an insult, "Tch... whatever. Just as long as he doesn't do anything to me its no skin off my back. Just so you know, I'm not taking care of you and I'm sure as hell not going to take care of him. I'm not going to provide for anyone, I don't have the luxury. So don't come to me for anything. Unless you want to find out what your doing wrong."

He stepped back a bit and sat back down. He didn't like the new comer. Well, he should rephrase that. There wasn't anything in and of him that he didn't like. But he didn't want anymore variables. This person was just another complication in his plans. He couldn't tell if this... Xanu... was another piece of his unseen opponent's machinations or just a coincidence. In either case he didn't like it and he didn't want it around.

Closed Thread

Thread Information