AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 60 of 186 FirstFirst ... 10 50 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Silone knitted his eyebrows together in frustration as he took one of his hands from hers and wiped the human saliva from his face. He had not a clue at what it could be that she was saying, but he knew that by her reaction and the tone of her voice, that is could not be anything along the lines of good. Out of spite for whatever it was that the girl had said, and because she spit in his face, the lowest form of low in respects to a human being, and individual, he did the only thing that he could think of doing at the time.

‘Paybacks a b***h!’ He thought to himself as he moved his hand slightly and bent the next finger over, her middle finger, all the way back as well. The same bone popping and cracking sound was heard from before as he did so.

A light smile then played upon his lips in amusement. “You best be careful who you speak out of tern with.” He said, meeting her eyes with his before slapping her across the face again. “Now are you going to give me answers yet, or would you like this to be even more difficult?” Silone truly was an expert at this sort of thing, as he kept his voice cool and collective the whole time. He did not even so much as flinch—evil bastard.

“I think that is about enough Silone. It was enough a little while ago when you started slapping her. She is only a young girl, and although she is lying, perhaps her friend’s well-being means a lot to her.” Manning chimed in, and Silone turned his head slightly to glare at him. “Like I said, she will give me some answers before it stops, and it will only get a whole lot worse if she doesn’t give me those answers truthfully.”

“But don’t you think two broken fingers, a knife wound, a bloodied lip, maybe some bruises to the neck, and a few strikes across the face is enough? I mean she is only sixteen, and with everything that you have done so far, don’t you think she would have given in already?” Silone just shot another glare at Manning before he spoke again.

“I don’t think it is enough. She will listen, and she will give me answers, regardless of the end results. I will get the truth!” Then Silone turned from his partner to face Kat again. “So what will it be my dear? Are you going to cooperate with my terms?” He struck her one more time, on the opposite cheek, before standing up and kicking her once in the ribs.

“What is the meaning of this?!” Manning turned towards the familiar voice as he noted Marshall standing in the doorway. He may have been only an Officer as well, but he was closer with the Commander, and that gained some respect in terms of obeying what he had to say, or any given orders from him. Silone gave the girl one more kick to the ribs before turning to Marshall. “She wasn’t doing as we asked and giving us straight answers. She was and still is lying to us.”

Marshall’s eyes narrowed then. “Manning, get this girl to one of the cells, and make sure she gets cleaned up. Make sure she is taken care of properly.” He never once removed his gaze from Silone’s. “Yes, sir!” Then Manning went over to try to help Kat up, as he mouthed, “Are you okay?” Although it was obviously apparent that she was not in fact okay, he tried to be nice about it all the same.

Manning was saddened by the sight of Katsumi Oshiro, and wished that he could have done something about it, although there was nothing that he could do. In fact, Katsumi Oshiro reminded him much of his own daughter, and he was just all to grateful that Marshall had shown up when he had. “Silone and I have a few things to discuss, so the three of us will talk later. But please do see to it that Miss Oshiro here is taken care of this time, and not in the brutal sense that has already been laid upon her.”

Then Manning helped Kat from the room, as they began what would seem like a long journey, down one of the long and narrow corridors that lead to the cells. “I’m really sorry that this had to happen.” He whispered.

And that was all that he said, the honesty and purity of the apology showing in his eyes as he spoke.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

As Silone pulled her middle finger all the way back, she began to weep uncontrollably. She fell back on the floor, and everything seemed to play in slow motion at that point. Silone kicked her in the chest, and she could see the blood gush from her mouth, and spray on the pure white tile beneath her. As she coughed, more blood came out, and it made it hard for her to breath. As soon as she could muster the ability to breath, he kicked her again, and more blood collected beneath her.

Eventually, everything became black and silent. Her pain was gone, and she felt calm. But his lasted for what seemed like mere milliseconds before her vision came back. The lines of fluorescent lights hurt her eyes, and when everything came back into focus He saw Manning helping her to one of the sells.

"I'm really sorry that his had to happen." he whispered.

"How do you people know about me? Who are you anyway? What the hell do you want with me?" She murmered before caughing up more blood.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Hello-ello! I've brought you a...guest!" Valkyrie looked up when she heard a familiar voice. "Oh she's back..." she told herself, frowning.

"So what brought you back here? Who is she? It's not yet feeding time right?" questions came bubbling out of Valkyries mouth. She looked at Kairos, he seemed surprised with his guest.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia, still in her shifted form, grinned. "Well, aren't you being kind? No it's not 'feeding time'. I merely thought that perhaps you'd like some company." Her eyes shifted to Reina, who had asked her about the time limit. Tahlia leaned foreward until she was nearly touching the girl and whispered, "Because in thirty minutes, I'm going to call the guards." She giggled and let one long hand fall into her dress pocket. She pulled out her phone, and flipped it open. One more glance at the three people, and she snapped the phone shut. "Twenty-nine minutes."

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu stepped bakc a little as the door opened. A man in a security uniform looked at him unhappily. Apparently his buzzing had gotten somewhere.

"Excuse me, but i need to see the commander of this base! I have something of high importance!" He said, doing his best to use the 'royal' air that he was said to possess. At least, back in Alkiasa. Nevertheless, growing up among the high ranks of power had rubbed off on him, and he knew, subconciously, the ways to convey authority and power without realizing it.

Still, the man only said "Im sorry kid, but this is just a warehouse. Please, go home." With that, the man closed the door in his face.

Xanu sighed, resuming his ringing of the door's buzzer. Maybe someone would notice him, or at least bring someone who was willing to let him in.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

OOC seing as Raycaptain hasn't posted how he has PWNED hikari yet im just going to say she has a broken arm now .
    Hikari-
    she stood still as though she had won , one of her arms looking uncomfortabley out of place . "you know you really should be nicer , maybe then people would respect you" , she spat blood in his direction . she pulled out a long strip of bandage faster than the speed of sound she bound her arm . "if you want to kill me you'll have to catch me and that should be hard seeing as your strength is wearing " . she flipped up in the air , after Fumiko had finished staring at jericho , she and Ryo turned into ravens and flew away. it all takes time hikari just wait for him to wear down and then kill him .

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, be a dear and set up for dinner. I'm almost done here."

Kevin smiled and said, "Carlos! Now that I think about it, only some guns will jam in the extreme cold. Also, military equipment is steadily being installed with something to prevent EMP jamming. I doubt the same equipment applies to hospitals and other civilian buildings."

He began cooking meat and vegetables together with tobasco for a nice, Spanish kick to it.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Since he's not around for a while and his berzerk ability is about to wear off RayCaptain's character flees the battle)

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael looked at the person who had fallen asleep. He scoffed, annoyed. This person had wasted his time, they clearly were not the one who had been following him otherwise they would not have gone to sleep so close. He didn't even no if it was worth his effort to bother with them. However... he decided to play it safe.

Samael picked a random encyclopedia off the shelf, a nice heavy one, and tossed it on to the boys lap. While he was still groggy and weaken him, he sent his first question, trying to catch him off guard, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    "That's what you got wrong, everyone could die if their still here if this bomb explodes..." she is still smiling like what will happen is the sanest, thrilling thing that could ever be... "This bomb is enough to wipe out this facility, but if you want to take the risk, it would be fine with me..."

"Maybe i can warn them to get their selves ready for being kiled?" she paused and looked intently at Kairos, "You don't want that right?"

"And besides, im not so sure i won't die..." she added, she's like whispering to herself.
    "Damn I thought the bomb wouldn't be that big. What the hell where they thinking when they put it in you." Karios began pacing. He was now worried about how to get out and he also began worry about Valkyrie. If it was that big an explosion then who knows if she would survive. He kept pacing tring to figure out a way out. So much so he ignored a small vision to the side of him that would have made the next moment less shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Nightroad View Post
    "Hello-ello! I've brought you a...guest!"

"What?" He spun around. It was Thalia and someone else. "Wait is that..?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rein* View Post
    Reina was a little hesitant but what the heck. The girl still gave her a bad feeling. She went to the door and looked in side. There was Kairos and some other person. She didn't know someone else would be there. What does this mean for a possibilty of escaping...

Wait she said to tahlia, Why only 30 minutes? She thought about it a little longer. Never mind that will be enough time i think. At least i can find out if he's okay.

So kairos how have you been? What happened to you here? Can you introduce me to your friend?
    "Reina?" Kairos stared in shock. He then ran over and hugged her.
    "Oh my god. Reina its really you." He was beeming with joy. "I was so worried about you." He hugged her again.
    Then he realised he was in front of other people and back off a little. He was still smiling.
    "Oh sorry I lost myself a little there." He laughed a little. "Oh Reina though. I thought the worst when I woke up here and couldn't find you." he composed himself a bit. He was still tired out from everything else and felt his own energy reserves dwinderling. At the same time he felt supported though. He looked at Reine with nothing but happyness on his face. He then caught glance of Valkyrie in the corner of his eye.
    "Oh Reina! This is my friend Valkyrie." he pointed to her, "And Valkyrie this is my friend Reina." He then whispered to Valkyrie, "We can trust her."
    "I'm sorry Reina but I don't know how I got here. But I've been locked up for a while." He stared at Tahlia. Her form was different. He knew it. She was a shifter. "Our host here." He pointed at Tahlia. "Doesn't know we why we are here. Nor will she help us."
    "But Reina Where have you been? What has Happened?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia grinned at the whole scene. She knew it would be fun if she brought Reina here. Bored with the idle chatter, Tahlia started counting the seconds. Her mind easily ran through the practice. To keep herself busy, she tried to count nano-seconds. Even though she failed at it completely, she was busy enough not the hear most of the conversation.

"Our host here. Doesn't know we why we are here. Nor will she help us."

Tahlia glanced up, and pretend pouted. "Now that's not quite right." She turned to Reina, giving her a sickly-sweet smile. "Not only did I bring you and Roki here for protection, but I gave you both free leave. And I brought you a sandwich!" She exclaimed, as though it was the most important thing on the list. "And while you were creating such a ruckus upstairs searching for your friend," She glanced at Kairos momentarily, "I gave you two options. And I've done to my word on that no? Not only that, but you now know where the exit is." She then to Kairos. "And you. I found the girl you were unable to search for. I brought her to you. I've disabled your speakers here so that even now, no one has a chance to being able to hear what you've been talking about."

She smiled maliciously. "Now, if you really want me to not help, I can cut your time to thirty seconds." Gentle waves of malice lapped against her stomach. Tahlia pulled her phone out once again, dialed the guards number and kept her finger on the "Call Button". "This game is getting better, don't you think?"

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"This game is getting better, don't you think?" when Valkyrie heard what Tahlia has spoken, she went out of control, "This girl is really making me mad!" she told Kairos mind in a very loud voice...

She was glad she's in her shifter form. She ordered Tahlia's mind to shut up and be blinded for about sometime. She knew she can do it, she's been doing this for the longest time than anyone here in this room have had their abilities.

"Kairos, she's blinded for sometimes at least 30 seconds, and she can't speak, about the same time... You and your friend can now escape... She knows the exit..." Valkyrie shouted at Kairos mind, she's definitely sure, he can hear her...

"GO!" she shouted in both Reina's and Kyrios minds, "I'll deal with her. She won't harm me..." She said again with the smile of excitement...

There was a rush in her body htat she'd naver felt for the longest tiem she could possibly remember.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    "This game is getting better, don't you think?" when Valkyrie heard what Tahlia has spoken, she went out of control, "This girl is really making me mad!" she told Kairos mind in a very loud voice...

She was glad she's in her shifter form. She ordered Tahlia's mind to shut up and be blinded for about sometime. She knew she can do it, she's been doing this for the longest time than anyone here in this room have had their abilities.

"Kairos, she's blinded for sometimes at least 30 seconds, and she can't speak, about the same time... You and your friend can now escape... She knows the exit..." Valkyrie shouted at Kairos mind, she's definitely sure, he can hear her...

"GO!" she shouted in both Reina's and Kyrios minds, "I'll deal with her. She won't harm me..." She said again with the smile of excitement...

There was a rush in her body that she'd naver felt for the longest tiem she could possibly remember.
    "Damn it!" Karios cursed. He looked at Valkyrie. "Promise me you will get out as well." He glared at her, "Promise me!"
    With that he grabbed reina by the hand and ran off with her.
    "Sorry about this Reina. He smiled, "It always seems when we are together that one of us is dragging the other about." He chuckled a little, and looked back at Valkyrie. He hoped she knew what she was doing. He had to take this chance. "So which way is out?" He said as he turned to Reina.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia grinned. She may not be able to speak or see, but she still had control over her body. With a sigh, she hit the guards number and held the phone out just as Kairos said, "Damn it! Promise me you will get out as well." She would have to hope they where smart enough to realize that someone was escaping. That done, she turned to Valkyrie. She could feel the confidence from her, the excitement.

"I see! So you work with the mind don't you? I don't think whatever you did to me is going to last as long as you thought though." Her speech was already back. Tahlia's mind was already working through the tangles of Valkyrie's control so she would be able to see again. The girl seemed to think it would be easy to get away. However, unlike Reina and Kairos, this girl irked Tahlia a little bit.

"I've seen files of you Valkyrie. You don't know when you where born, day or year wise. You don't regret being a vampire, in fact I think you might enjoy it. You don't have many friends, they feel you as a predator. Aren't you lonely?" Though her words dripped with malice, and she could feel the air change to a sort of sad atmosphere, Tahlia's last question was genuine. For one to live so long, would she not be some lonesome?

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu was so busy trying to get in, that he didnt hear the sound of a door opening. Someone had decided that his being there, and talking about a commander, was suspicious as heck. No one should even have any ideal about the base, so they were going to bring him in.

The man crept up to the corner, peered around and saw the kid standing at there, eyeing the warehouse with a stubborn eye. He hefted his rifle, putting it against his shoulder, taking careful aim...

the dart struck him in the shoulder, but the dose was strong enough that it would still knock him out.

Xanu could feel the dart in his shoulder, and winced as he pulled it out. He slolwy dropped to his knees, and felt a fog surround him. He could barely, just barely, feel someone picking him up, before the fog became black and he lost conciousness.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

She nodded and grabbed three plates and a few sets of silverware. She placed them out on the table as she listened to Kevin and Carlos discuss what they were able to do. She walked stood for a moment, trying to figure out exactly what she would be able to do. When it finally began to be too much for her, she walked back into the kitchen and decided to ask. "Kevin, how do you think I'd be able to help? I don't have the kind of abilities that you and Carlos have. Would I even be any use at all?"

She bit her lip, still thinking, "I guess my new powers to heal will come in handy." She stood there a few more minutes, tapping the counter. "Well, I'm sure I'll be able to help some way." She smiled widely.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin turned to Hana, smiled and said, "We could use a medical unit. In addition, you can form weapons out of wind. With the right mindset, you could form either a bow and some arrows or a crossbow and some bolts. We could use some covering fire, after all but you'll need to work on your aim first. In this way, you could make a straight kill with ease and without too much of a mess. But enough talk about that. We will practice tonight under the cover of the dark."

Kevin got the food ready on plates and readied some soda, and juice. Then, while Hana wasn't looking, he held a bottle of milk behind her.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    "Damn it!" Karios cursed. He looked at Valkyrie. "Promise me you will get out as well." He glared at her, "Promise me!"
    With that he grabbed reina by the hand and ran off with her.
    "Sorry about this Reina. He smiled, "It always seems when we are together that one of us is dragging the other about." He chuckled a little, and looked back at Valkyrie. He hoped she knew what she was doing. He had to take this chance. "So which way is out?" He said as he turned to Reina.

It sback up the hall and to the right. There is a door on the left. When we wre passing she pointed it out as the exit but i don't trust her. Still its our best option right now. Wait are we leaving Valkyrie?

She had just met her but Reina never likes leaving people behind. She looked at Kairos has he rushes her away from the cell and towards the supposed exit.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(~OOC i actually don't know where i'm leading after doing this... peace out... ^.^~)

"I've seen files of you Valkyrie. You don't know when you where born, day or year wise. You don't regret being a vampire, in fact I think you might enjoy it. You don't have many friends, they feel you as a predator. Aren't you lonely?" Valkyrie was surprised with Tahlia's question.

"First, you are very wrong, i know when i am born, but im sure i don't know the exact year, i kinda forgot it, it's been so long..." she laughed and it trailed off when she spoke again...

"And second, you want an honest answer?" she looked straight into Tahlia's mind.... "Im not lonely, coz i chose to be alone, i don't want anybody close to me, exploding anytime soon..." she ended her sentence with a sly smile...

"So when do you want me to start pusing buttons inside me?" she asked Tahlia, hoping the girl would get what she means.

"Join me me on my count down wil yah?" she then smiled at Tahlia again... "Let's see how strong this bomb they place inside of me..." she continued...

"5"
    "4"
    She reached for Kairos mind again" There are guards after the two of you... better hurry up... and please, leave the building in like 3seconds..." she shouted in his mind, hoping he could hear her...

"3"
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 02-02-2009 at 02:19 PM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rein* View Post
    It sback up the hall and to the right. There is a door on the left. When we wre passing she pointed it out as the exit but i don't trust her. Still its our best option right now. Wait are we leaving Valkyrie?

She had just met her but Reina never likes leaving people behind. She looked at Kairos has he rushes her away from the cell and towards the supposed exit.
    Kairos kept running with Reina at his side. He to felt guilty leaving behind Valkyrie. But he tried to push it aside.
    "I trust her to get out. One way or another." He looked at Reina and gave her a trust me look.
    "I've spent a bit of time with her. She is perfectly capable of handerling herself." he smiled, "Plus I think I'm one of the few friends she has had recently. Even if she chooses to be alone I'm sure she still doesn't want to lose anyone." Kairos gripped Reina's hand tighter. He too was telling himself that he wouldn't lose another person again. He made his way to the door and stopped for one moment.
    "Are you sure this is the one?" He said. As he did he looked back. There were other prisoneers still here. He made a promise to himself to help them get out once he could. He promised it.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Kairos kept running with Reina at his side. He to felt guilty leaving behind Valkyrie. But he tried to push it aside.
    "I trust her to get out. One way or another." He looked at Reina and gave her a trust me look.
    "I've spent a bit of time with her. She is perfectly capable of handerling herself." he smiled, "Plus I think I'm one of the few friends she has had recently. Even if she chooses to be alone I'm sure she still doesn't want to lose anyone." Kairos gripped Reina's hand tighter. He too was telling himself that he wouldn't lose another person again. He made his way to the door and stopped for one moment.
    "Are you sure this is the one?" He said. As he did he looked back. There were other prisoneers still here. He made a promise to himself to help them get out once he could. He promised it.

She responded by squeezing his hand. She trusted him with her life. Yes thats the one. She pointed to it while we were coming to see you. I had asked her to let me because i wasn't locked in. I actually was wondering around a bit before she decided to help me.

She looked down the opposite end of the hall. there were other prisoners. She looked at Kairos. His face said it all. He knows their there but he wasn't sure of how to help. He wanted to but there weren't enough of us to help and quite a few persons were still locked.

Before stepping through the door with Kairos Reina decided to shift to her alter. She thought if anything was to go wrong at least she could hold them off with jher fire and if that didn't work she was copmbat ready, though as herself she wasn't exactly defenceless. She just thought it better she be fully prepared.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia could only smile. "You're not very good at this, you know?" She looked around her, her sigh had returned. Tahlia sat down and folded one knee over the other. The shifter was growing bored with this girl. "You choose to be alone? Then you are part fool."

Tahlia tipped her head to the side and smiled. Valkyrie spoke to her in her mind. "Sure, I'll help you count. Your seconds are a little off though." She brought her hand up and starting with her pinkie, she started to count the seconds off.

"One." The air formed a bubble around the girl, the pressure inside horribly tight. "Two." Tahlia filled the room with a crushing grief. The grief of loosing loved ones, of watching someone die. "Three." Wretched pain lay itself a second layer on the grief. "Four." Helplessness curtained itself around Valkyrie. "Five." Defeat. Being crushed.

Tahlia watched the girl and tipped her head to the side again. "You work with the mind, right? My mind works much faster than your slow-poke brain. Blow this place up if you wish it, but know that you are killing hundreds, maybe even thousands of innocents for one, annoying child." Tahlia closed her eyes. "And not only that, do you think Kairos and Reina are going to be able to clear this place within three seconds? Even with your lousy counting, they'd still be hit with the bomb."

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

SHe felt the sudden rush of grief Tahlia had given her, but she have been going over through this stuff all her life, that it's didn't really bother her that much, though she did feel a little of it...

"You really think i care whether people in this place die?" she said in a low, sad voice... "I've been alone almost all my life, so why would i bother care if they disappear along with me? Huh?" she can now picture the guy whom she loved very deeply that left her...

She can feel the grief crawling inside her, "Maybe this is what Tahlia is capable of, maybe she's right, maybe i'm really stupid? But who cares anyways... No one will be able to live as long as i do, at least for those people i know..."

"5"
    She felt the bomb explode inside of her, it's gently tore some of her ligaments, she can feel it coming out of her very slowly, she doesn't know who will be affected, but she couldn't careless...

She can feel the cell trembling to the ground, and her bluffing was right, she was accurate enough to know that the explosion, wasn't gonna be that big...

She slowly felt weak and unstable due to what happen, she can't help herself but lie down on the same stop where she was standing a minute ago. The ceiling collapsed, few "things" fell down including water.

It was starting to fill her cell, but she can't stand up, her conciousness is slowly walking away from her.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

kiku-
    he moaned and rolled over , "moo , if you wanna know who I am , don't ask me I don't know the only reason im here is well" he stood up , very casual about the whole situation as if it had happened before , he leaned up against a small pile of books "even if I'm not interested in the books around me i just find it comforting" he sat his legs crossed ifinitely interested by the person who had thrown an encyclopedia at him . "I know I didn't answer any of your questions reallt clearly , but you think you could tell me about yourself" ?

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Pink is for kat_star01, and White is for Josun Tomoro, although it may be best for the two of you to read both).

(OOC: Permission was obtained).

In the Security Room, a few of the guards were watching on several mini television sets, a teenager who seemed to be persistently trying to get in to the Facility for whatever reason. He seemed to be mad (OOC: As in insane), and they chose to ignore it first, only to send a guard out to persuade him to leave—no luck. After a long while, as his persistence continued, the guards in the Security Room had begun to grow wary of the boy’s impertinent behavior.

They were going to send another guard out to escort him off of the premises, when they got a report in, word from the Commander. Apparently he had been doing some cross-referencing with the recent arrival at the Facility, and since they had gotten no answers from her, they decided to look elsewhere. They had barely found any information since she had recently moved to Kapok Bay, but they did find some, and that was enough.

They girl, Katsumi Oshiro was connected to a few others in the area, one of which they tried to capture recently, and the other just happened to be standing outside of the Facility, trying to get in, in a mindless effort.

Oh, he would get in all right.

The Security guards then sent down an agent, to have the boy stuck with a stun dart. Once that happened, it seemed as if things happened rather quickly, and as the agent picked up the boy, he knew where he was going to have to take him—the interrogation room.

He groaned in frustration as he walked into the interrogation room and sat the boy down in a chair, trying to make sure that he would not fall over in the process since he was most likely still unconscious, before turning and departing from the room.

Due to Manning leaving to go and take care of the Katsumi Oshiro girl, they had called in another interrogator—Sophia Sibell. She was much like Silone, if not even more so when it came to that of being cold and careless. But she, like most of the other people in the facility was just tired from having a very long day, and wanted to get the hell out of there.

Thus, just leaning up against the wall nonchalantly until Silone entered the room again, with a look of pure anger stricken upon his face. Once he had taken his seat across from the boy, Sophia decided to do the same, drawing back her chair as she folded her arms neatly on the table in front of her and rested her chin gently in her hands, looking at the boy with some interest.

“This should be promising.” She muttered, the interest not being perceived through her voice, but that of her eyes instead. “Yeah, sure. After the day that I have, I doubt it.” Silone said as he leaned back in his chair, slightly looking up at the ceiling as he rested his hands behind his head.

They sat there like that for a long while, waiting for the boy to wake from his unconscious stupor.

Meanwhile…

“How do you people know about me? Who are you anyway? What the hell do you want with me?” Katsumi Oshiro had asked before coughing up more blood. Manning looked over at her with sympathetic eyes.

“I am afraid that I cannot answer your first two questions. Although you do deserve some answers, I unfortunately cannot provide them to you. But I can tell you what we want, or wanted from you.” He continued. “We just needed you to tell us some information about your friend is all. We needed nothing more. I am sorry that you ended up getting hurt, and unfortunately, I cannot do anything about that either. I wish I could, But I can’t.”

Then Manning sighed as he took in the sight of Katsumi Oshiro once more, before turning from the cell. He looked back once more. “You remind me of my daughter, you know?” He slightly looked down then, before meeting her gaze with his again. “You didn’t deserve that. Nobody does, and I am truly sorry that it happened.” He began to leave then, before his good morals got the best of him further.

Too late.

Manning then turned to Kat once more, although it looked like something else had caught her eye. Manning turned slightly towards where her eyes were fixated to, and noticed another boy being brought in, and it looked as if they were headed to the interrogation room again. He sighed once more at that.

‘I am going to take the rest of the day off. I really don’t care if they end up firing me for it. A Human Being can only endure so much before it starts to drive them insane.’ He thought to himself, before turning to Katsumi Oshiro again, whose gaze was still fixated in the direction of the boy.

“I am going to leave this unlocked.” He said as he closed the door silently while whispering. “Good luck to you dear.” Then he left. Manning had left quickly enough to not be have been seen or heard be anyone, except, maybe, a few Security cameras.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Closed Thread

Thread Information