AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 186 FirstFirst ... 8 48 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked between Carlos and Kevin. She wasn't sure what to say. Her answer was going to take some thinking and she knew she didn't have time for it. She let out a sigh, composing herself to be the most serious she had been in a while.

"I don't know. Killing isn't the only way to get answers. There are plenty of ways to get what you want. But, I think that maybe we've tried all there is and that we only have one option left." She looked down at her hands, staring at them carefully. She could feel a part of her soul longing for answers and direction and it didn't care how it got it. Part of her didn't care for people anymore. Everyone who was suppose to love her didn't and everyone who didn't even know her cared the most. It was really confusing to her a while ago. Now, though, she was begining to realize that she knew everything she needed and she wasn't listening to reasoning anymore. It was time for her to make up her own mind.

She looked at Kevin with a weak smile as she took his hand in hers. "Of course. I'll be at your side no matter what. This maybe the only choice we have left."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well Kiyoshi, Nina and I were going to combat each other and train. We were going to after the sleepover, but it wasn't really the sleepover I had in mind. It was like watching soap opera right in front of our eyes, and we wanted to have fun with all of us." Roki looks sadly, telling their side of the story with each detail, "Sure I wanted to spend time with you, but there were so many distractions that I didn't get a chance to. But Nina had fun at least talking to your sister."

"Yups, glad I had fun getting to know your sister. But it kinda felt like we didn't belong there at all. But anyways, we were going to my house afterwards to cook some curry. After all that watching, we honestly didn't eat anything. It's not that we disliked your sister's cooking, it was that too many things were going on at once and it made our minds confuzzled as if we were in a maze trying to find the end of what's going on. We deeply apologize for everything with all of our hearts." Nina also looks sadly at the ground, as they continue to walk with the presence of Kiyoshi.

"We would like company please?" Both said at the same time, looking at her happily with smiles on both faces of optimism. Roki feels so comfortable around Kiyoshi, while Nina had visions of Kyon in her mind. Roki grabs Kiyoshi's right hand and Nina grabs Kiyoshi's left hand, "Let's go!! We are all friends, and united we stand strong." Roki hid his feelings for Kiyoshi and just wanted to enjoy this walk with each step of cherish moments remembering in his mind.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi listened as her friend, Roki, and her newfound friend; Nina both explained each side of their story, their points of views from the night. She frowned at that. “I’m sorry you two. I tried to include everyone.”

“We would like company please?” The both of them had said at the same time, and Kiyoshi nodded, smiling as the each took one of her hands. “Let's go!! We are all friends, and united we stand strong.” Kiyoshi smiled further at that. She did have friends, didn’t she? That was something to be happy about. She had sure as hell come a long way from when they had all first met each other.

Then another thought occurred to her. “Oh, be careful.” Kiyoshi said, as she showed them her right finger and right hand. “My finger is still broken and my hand is messed up as well, but they are bandaged and in a splint. Still though, just try to be careful.” Then she took Roki’s hand in hers again as the three of them walked down the street together.

“So we are going to your house first then for some curry?” Kiyoshi asked in curiosity. “I can train with you guys if you would like me to.” She smiled then again as more idea started floating about her mind. As they continued to walk, she felt completely content and at ease. The weather was perfect, the sky was obscenely beautiful, entrancing, and everything just seemed perfect.

Kiyoshi was truly happy, and she hoped that nothing would ruin that again as it did so many times before…

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Hmmnn..." Valkyrie said, thinking... "What should i do, he seems not scared of the bomb in me, as if i am...?" she was smiling at the thought. She'd always wanted to kow how it would feel inside her body it explodes... "Thrilling..." she said aloud to herself, she saw kairos looked at her.

"Ooppsss... sorry, just talking to myself" she said, still smiling... She knew that when she smiles, her now blue eyes that was black when she is in her normal persona, is smiling too...

She tried to concentrate more on the thought of his last question.

“Looks like we are both trapped for now. What are we going to do?” Kairos word kept her mind a little busy. She used her ability to tell Kairos' mind of her plan. "Well Kairos, we should do something to get YOU out of here, before i let myself explode. I think it would be nice if i get to scare them a little. I don't know if i'll die with what im plnning, but i will definitely do it."

Valkyrie then left Kairos mind and sat down at the floor. She then talk normally and asked Kairos "So what do you think of my plan, it's great, isn't it?" she never lots her smile.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 01-27-2009 at 09:15 PM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You're a genius you know that Kiyoshi?" said Nina with a brighter mood due to what she said.

"Whoops she is right, we don't want to have a fight without any energy. Good thing she said it before heading out to that backyard of ours." Roki adds as he looks at Nina nodding.

"Trust me, you may think our house was bad from all of that mess, but the backyard is to me simply the masterpiece I made and bought and worked hard on. Good thing I read contruction books while I have free time." Roki laughs at Nina, who finally knew what she was actually reading a long time ago when Roki was sleeping inside. "Roki, this is what actually look like while reading." She takes out her glasses case and opens it up, revealing thick-circled reading glasses. Nina then puts it on her face and looks at them both, "Go ahead and laugh, but secretely while you sleep I forcefully shift just to read the books on your library. Where did you think my martial arts came from?"

"I'm not laughing..at least not yet, but I didn't know you wear glasses while reading, seriously right Kiyoshi? Guess glasses can be in the way while fighting?" Roki replies as he smiles, "And where did you learn my cooking skills? Not that you actually tried, but learned by watching me cook"

Roki and Nina both turns back to Kiyoshi, "So Kiyoshi, want to eat some curry too?" It seems they have arrived in the front of his house.
    Sig set made by Daken

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

You're a genius you know that Kiyoshi?” Kiyoshi looked over at Nina then, a little surprised by this. “I am? How?” She asked. Now there were a lot of people whom were or had been a part of the World who are or were classified as “geniuses”, but she definitely did not think that she fell under that category. “Whoops she is right, we don't want to have a fight without any energy. Good thing she said it before heading out to that backyard of ours.” Roki then said, and Kiyoshi nodded as well.

Trust me, you may think our house was bad from all of that mess, but the backyard is to me simply the masterpiece I made and bought and worked hard on. Good thing I read construction books while I have free time.” Roki laughed at that and Kiyoshi was a little puzzled. “You mean you remember that?” She laughed then as well.

“I am sorry about that you guys. I have a minor case of OCD and it tends to kick in when it comes to stuff like that.” She smiled as she spoke. “Roki, this is what I actually look like while reading.” Then Nina had taken out her glasses and put them on before talking again. “Go ahead and laugh, but secretly while you sleep I forcefully shift just to read the books on your library. Where did you think my martial arts came from?”

Kiyoshi looked over at them then. “Oh? You do that Nina? I think Kyon did that maybe once. That is when you two first met him.” ‘That was when I first met them.’ Kyon chimed in. “I'm not laughing. At least not yet, but I didn't know you wear glasses while reading, seriously right Kiyoshi? Guess glasses can be in the way while fighting?” She nodded slightly.

“Yes, that they could be, but when Akihiro gets angry sometimes I am surprised at what he can do, and he wears glasses. I really don’t think that it matters much, really. I think when it comes to the skill of fighting it just depends on the person and how driven they are to accomplish what they want to achieve.” She looked at Roki after his last question. “Some curry? Sure! That sounds great!” She gushed as she noticed that hey were now standing in front of his house.

“Wow, that seemed like the shortest walk I have ever been on in the whole history of my time here at Kapok Bay so far.” Kiyoshi muttered to herself as she looked up at the familiar door. It had seemed like just yesterday that she was there, trying to see if the person who lived in this house was all right. The day her Mother had wanted her to go to the Beach Party so that she could “make some new friends.” What a place, let alone event to find friends…

But surprisingly she had.

She looked up at the two of them smiling. “All right, after curry, would you like me to train with you guys? Or would you prefer doing something else?” Kiyoshi asked. The past few days had been long, and she was tired, but she was willing to stay up. Besides, she needed a little one on one time with somebody without it completely faltering somehow, and becoming the very opposite of good—terrible. She reached down to where she remembered the house key was the first time that she had come across it, seeing the silver to the key glinting in the moonlight. “Here you two go.”

Kiyoshi then handed the key to Roki and smiled while waiting to go inside. If there were any one person in the World that she could be around, who’s mere presence would make you happy, it would have been that of Roki’s. She was still trying to get use to Nina, but that would come in time, and she was sure that they would become good friends. She just hoped that Kyon did not mind it much.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki opens the door using the key Kiyoshi gave him, while Nina puts her glasses away. It must have been fate that brought all of us together in such a place like this. The door opens, just like his mind opening up the moment when they first met. He was grateful to have met her and comforted him all those times. He knows that Nina thought about that "first time" moment with Kiyoshi, but probably when she met Kyon was the main thing on her mind.

Nina had only one thing in mind: Kyon. Although he may not feel the same way to her, Nina was happy anyways that she met him. She actually fell for him, because to her, Kyon seems so right and makes very sense with things. Sure it was only twice they have seen each other, but seeing him makes Nina feel weak. When they were at the hot springs, she felt so weak and felt as if her guard suddenly dropped for that moment. She came back to reality looking at the others and moved into the kitchen first, following Roki and Kiyoshi.

"Well umm...here we are, the kitchen!!" Nina shouted as everything was in place the last time they saw it, the time when they were cleaning it up. Nothing was in the sink, plates were in the cabinets, and ingredients in the places were they both wanted it to be.

"Do you know how to cook Kiyoshi?" Nina asks while taking out the pots and as Roki takes out the ingredients.

Roki adds on, "If not we would love to teach you, and I believe this will be Nina's first time cooking it. However, I'll be here to spice the curry up in case.."

"In case what?" Nina says as she grips the pot tight but then suddenly calms down, "Oh sorry...eheh, right I'm not as good as you anyways, but at least I will try." She smiles with determination, "This will make me the best curry cooker for the first time! Yay!!"
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi walked into the house once the door was opened, following Nina and Roki after shutting the door firmly behind her. She listened to them talk as they entered the Kitchen, getting lost in her thoughts as she always had. ‘I haven’t used my Pheromone ability even once yet Kiyoshi. Not since the bet.’ ‘But we changed the bet, remember? Besides, how did you learn how to control it so quickly anyway?’ She asked in return, countering his statement.

It was silent then for a small while, until Kyon finally decided to answer. ‘It was umm… Remember when we sat together at your focus point? You were being sarcastic, and while being so you told me how to meditate?’ Kiyoshi’s brows perked up then. ‘You mean while I was in the Hospital?’ But they did not get to finish their conversation. Somebody had begun talking to Kiyoshi—Nina.

“Do you know how to cook Kiyoshi?” She had asked, and she went to shake her head no, but then changed her mind half way in between, and then nodded yes. “It depends on the food. I’m not sure how I would do with curry though. I can try to help you two anyway if you would like.”

‘Kiyoshi, you should get some rest. Maybe coming here wasn’t such a good idea.’ ‘Was too!’ She instantly shot back. ‘Okay, fine, but if you end up fainting or something, for the gods only know what reason, I will be forced to take over again.’ Kiyoshi grinned at that. ‘Yeah, sure.’

“So it’s up to you two really. I can help if you want me to.” Kiyoshi said instantly, cutting off Kyon in the process. She did not want to hear him challenge her, nor argue with him, so it was the least that she could do.

Besides, he knew that she would let him come out again eventually. She did in fact have to rest at some point in the evening.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hmm...your first thing is to make rice, fairly easy enough while we get the ground beef and the veggies!!" Nina said happily as she gets the vegetables and ground beef from the fridge, leaving the ground beef in the left side of the sink with hot water on. "I'm letting that soften, meanwhile Roki is preparing the pot and putting some spices to kick it."

"Indeed, kicking things up a notch is awesome. And speaking of kicking.." He turns on the radio on the table and turns it on his favorite japanese hip-pop station. It's fun to do things with music turned on and makes cleaning and other things you don't like, enjoyable. Nina got a little carried away and started to dance while taking out the ground beef from the plastic that the people from the store uses to cover it. She was not the only one, Roki did the same while he dances and shakes the pot with the onions, garlic, chicken powder and other things that would make the food have this "smell good" aroma. "What's on your mind, Kiyoshi?" Roki questions as he turns to her with a bright smile on his face while closing his face. What matters to him is that Kiyoshi is okay and having fun. If there something wrong with her after all, then we are here to help.
    Sig set made by Daken

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rein* View Post
    >sisternightroad<
    Reina? Are you alright?&quot; Tahlia smiled at her, and created a calm, reassuring aura.

Uh, oh; I'm okay. I was just looking for a way out. Can you help me? Reina was hesitant in asking but what choice did she have. She avoided making eye contact with the person.

Who are you anyways? did you put me here. No, you heard me calling out. I'm looking for someone can you help me find him? Reina was just spitting out questions not knowing what to do but i suppose it was a possibility that this person could help and she had to find out.

She looked her. So can you help me or what? i'm in a hurry to leave this place gives me the creeps.
    She didn't answer. I wanted ask again cause i thought maybe she didn't hear me but i just followed. We walked down the hallway. I wondered if she was going to help me find my friend or show me the exit. I hope she helps find Kairos. Its been to long and i'm still not sure of how he's doing.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain could finally feel movement. Well it was more like a short jolt to his nerves, but he was beginning to wake up and beginning to be able to wiggle a few fingers. He was probably strapped up somewhere or maybe he was on the couch he didn't know really.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    "Hmmnn..." Valkyrie said, thinking... "What should i do, he seems not scared of the bomb in me, as if i am...?" she was smiling at the thought. She'd always wanted to kow how it would feel inside her body it explodes... "Thrilling..." she said aloud to herself, she saw kairos looked at her.

"Ooppsss... sorry, just talking to myself" she said, still smiling... She knew that when she smiles, her now blue eyes that was black when she is in her normal persona, is smiling too...

She tried to concentrate more on the thought of his last question.

“Looks like we are both trapped for now. What are we going to do?” Kairos word kept her mind a little busy. She used her ability to tell Kairos' mind of her plan. "Well Kairos, we should do something to get YOU out of here, before i let myself explode. I think it would be nice if i get to scare them a little. I don't know if i'll die with what im plnning, but i will definitely do it."

Valkyrie then left Kairos mind and sat down at the floor. She then talk normally and asked Kairos "So what do you think of my plan, it's great, isn't it?" she never lots her smile.
    Kairos was shaken by a vision in his mind. Was it a vision or was it something else? He had to sit himself down his head was spinning. It resparked things within him that he felt he had forgotten about. he was glad becuase if it hadn't then he was sure he may have done something he would have regretted. He dragged himself back to reality. He just stared blankly at Valkyrie.
    "NO!" He said finally. She looked a little shocked.
    "I'm not risking you. We may just have met But I will have no one hurt for me much less blown up." He was slightly panicy in his voice. "I don't want anyone doing anything like that." he stared at her. His eyes were filled with force, the heavy weight of what he saw flowed through his eyes.
    "I have already had to watch the parents of two children die because I couldn't do anything to save them. I refuse to be a part of something that may take more."
    He stepped over to her. "So you better come up with a new plan that gets us both out unharmed."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"So you better come up with a new plan that gets us both out unharmed." Valkyrie looked at Kairos as he said those words with conviction.

Then she started laughing, like she hasn't thanh in more than a hundred years or so...

"Hahaha! You're making me laugh, really, Kairos? You're afraid that i might die if i blow up? Are you kidding or something?" Valkyrie said, she can't help but laugh.

"You know, that's the most exciting thing that will ever happen to me, if ever, aside from the fact that i am one thrilling Vampire." She said again,s till can't take the look on Kairos face away from her mind.

"Forget about that as of now, i'm in no hurry to execute any plan i have in my genius mind right now, so relax and chill out." She said again trying to be really serious.

Valkyrie then stopped laughing. "Kairos, i can't die just like that." Then she touched Kairos hand. "A bomb exploding in my body is not enough to kill me." She then entered Kairos mind again. "As long as there's a part of my body left unharmed, or left functional, i'll be able to live..." she paused again, she seems to be thinking. "I can only die when no part of me is left to be seen, at all... no ashes, even..."

She closed her eyes and thought of the very day before she was captured by this ageny. "I should have not accepted that photography job, i knew something was off. To bad it got me so excited. I knew somehow, that this was gonna happen." she was talking more to herself than to Kairos.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kairos leaned back. He did relax himself but the seriousness didn't leave his face. He just watched Valkyrie explain how she couldn't die. She seemed confident, like someone who had surived a lot. He didn't like how she laughed at him for his comment though.
    He gave in the end and he went back to his normal smiling face. She wasn't too bad. But she was a Vampire. Damn, who would have thought that.
    Kairos laughed,
    "It seems like more then fate that we should be sharing the same cell." He smiled joyfully. "Me who has sees what is to come, and you that has seen what has been." Past and future meeting in the present. It must mean something. Kairos's mind buzzed around the thoughts. It buzzed like it use to when he used to read his books.
    "Though I wouldn't mind if you didn't speak through my mind. It's hard to hear you over the images and noise's already there." He smiled, "And I'm sorry I guess I did over react." He bowed his head. "I trust you."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Though I wouldn't mind if you didn't speak through my mind. It's hard to hear you over the images and noise's already there." He smiled, "And I'm sorry I guess I did over react." He bowed his head. "I trust you."

"Ooppss... Sorry, i was kinda having a hard time speaking... That's why i say it on your mind." She then smiled soft. "Thank you for that trust." She then looked at her hand, sbhe sighed and said, "I hope i am worth that trust."

"But i'm not someone who has just seen the past, i've been through alot." Valkyrie paused again, "i've seen some parts of the future due to some people i met, before i was here."

Valkyrie then stood up and faced the wall, and spoke "What you're seeing wil definitely change, nothing is written in stone. That, im very sore." then she looked at him trying to smile again. She can fake the sweetest smile, anybody has ever seen. Shes good at it now, after lots of years of doing that, smiling in the face of danger. She knew how to handle things well.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia followed Reina mutely. She was debating wether to take the girl to see Kairos, or to make her leave. A voice inside her head whispered thoughts of shifting and making this a better game. A game? Is this really what it was? The shifter inside her smiled, and told her it was so. Between one step and another, Tahlia's bones shifted and made room for the new joints. Her hands, already long and slim, grew longer and longer with extra joints. Shifted, she silently continued after Reina. Her shifter looked nothing like the non-shifted Tahlia. In fact, it was more like a child-Tahlia, when she was shifted. All she cared about was making a game better, and playing the game to it's fullest. Tahlia gently tugged the girl's shirt and smiled sweetly. In her shifted form, she was impossible to recognize her.

"As it happens, I do know your friend. His name is Kairos isn't it? Would you like to see him?" In her shifted form, she had better control over the emotions in the air. She could 'taste' everything. The doubt and uncertainty from Reina. The exhaustion from surrounding captives, the anger and confusion from the captives. It made Tahlia smile. "Now, you have two choices. Choice A) I can lead you to the exit and you will probably not meet up with your friend for quite some time. Choice B) I can take you to him, but you'll have to follow some...Rules." This was fun. Tahlia knew she could get in serious trouble by taking someone to see a captive, and if anyone knew it was Tahlia behind the shifters face, no one would trust her. But, what fun was anything without a risk?

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Loraigo ducked after a searing pain bit into his right shoulder. He could feel pain from the wound, along with a trickle of blood.

He cursed himself for not paying attention, now glancing everywhere to see what was attacking him.

After a momentm he decides its better to retreat, bringing his wings abck out and diving off the roof. But as he dives, he notices a jet fighter, coming at him from above.

He swings to the left, heading for town as a gun shot and the sound of a speeding missle reached him. He swerved right, avoiding the shot, but running almost straight into the missle.

He moved barely out of the way of it as it exploded. Both wings got clipped by the flame and shratnel. But he kept going, and decided now was a perfect time to call Xanu

"Xanu!! Im sending you the coordinates of the military base thats holding Kat!! Ive been ambushed, and am going to sheek shelter in the cover of the town!! I suggest you try and use diplomacy, as I think they are on the lookout for shifters!!" He then dived down, doing a shifting series of feints to get the copter lost as it followed him.

After a bit, he flew lower and lower, hiding himself more in the shadows, hoping he had lost the jet fighter. But he hadnt. When he came back up, another shot from the rifle missed, but this time, a missle got very lucky, blowing up right next to him, searing his clothes and burning throw, as well as his wings.

They vanished, and seconds later he went hurtling through an apandoned apratment building, out the other end, and into a brick wall, where he fell and slumped onto the ground.

Xanu sighed as Amy's car pulled up a block away from the Military base. After reaching Amy's cafe, he had found her to be waiting, with her AK-47 and several crates of explosives sitting in her car.

Those crates were still sitting there, but they were now hidden in a secret compartment so as not to get caught if a MP patrol passed by.

"Now Xanu, I know you want to go rushing in there, but this is a better strategy. You can use the wrist radio that Loraigo gave you to contact me, "she said, pointing to the device on his wrist. It was one of Loraigos personall devices, custom made to be almost impossible to figure out it wasnt a normal watch. They both doubted theyd take it off and check it for anything.

"Doing that will only hurt Kat. Even my gun is only loaded with tranq darts. Youd go in there with your sword, and who knows if some other ability would pop up." Xanu sighed and nodded in agreement. He then stepped out of the car, making sure he had both the Varn Ring, a heirloom passed down for the last ten generations, and his royal passport, which was well nigh uncopiable. It had the Royal seal of Alkiasa, as well as all other information pertenant to its use.

Standing straighter, he made his way towards the military base. He noticed as he got closer to the coordinates that the building didnt look like a Military base. It looked like a refurbished warehouse turned into simple office building.

He walked up to the door, and rang the buzzer, wondering if anyone would answer it quickly enough. Something wasnt right about this place... and he intended to find out, provided it didnt put Katsumi-kun in danger.
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-28-2009 at 10:53 PM.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

ok i talked to sunny side and im fast tracking not god modding .
    and is the library still a wreck because of the protests
    kiku - now at the library "yay samaels emo corner" cough
    he walked around the library , books wow like i haven't seen these before . he carried on walking stumbling a few times on some rubblish stuff . i think i remember this place like i used to come here or something , i wonder if it echos in here "HELLO" he yelled .

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry but I don't know what this "emo corner" of which you speak is. I can only assume its a typo and you ment "EMU corner" in which case I hate to tell you but Samael doesn't own any

Samael slowly was dragged from restless oblivion as the shout reverberated around. At first he almost yelled at the person to shut up, since he was sleeping but than he caught himself and was silent. He carefully moved to where he could see the door to the room he was supposedly sleeping in. He made no noise. This might be his chance to find out who was behind all this.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC awww maybe ill buy him an emu , btw kiku looks like he escaped from the hospital just to put that in there
    kiku-
    he heard some moving and walked over to where he though he heard the sound come from , he looked around hoping someone was there, biting his lip and sighing "oh well i mean why the hell would there be a person in a burnt down library" , he walked off into the corner of the library and picked up a book "catcher in the rye" and began reading .
    Last edited by Cancre; 01-29-2009 at 06:31 PM.

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hikari OOC hikari takes no damage from your attack raycaptain because you didn't roll it , and sorry for the double post.
    "you really don't learn do you , some people you put your point forward but they chug it down and throw it up , your mind is an abbatoir for good thoughts " she paused for a moment taking a breath not damaged at all by his attack , brushing off the rubble on her . "Fumiko , Ryou" she called , two white ravens flew down from the building , "hows the analysis going fumiko"
    "I have a 20.67 % chance of winning alone the percent is the same with ryou making are winning total together roughly 42 % before you stole his powers you had 55% chance of winning and afterwards an increase of 21 % making our total together 118 % approxamtely ".
    "then what are we waiting for lets kill the loser and get this over with".
    "ryou we kill when i say which is now kill him".

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post

"Ooppss... Sorry, i was kinda having a hard time speaking... That's why i say it on your mind." She then smiled soft. "Thank you for that trust." She then looked at her hand, sbhe sighed and said, "I hope i am worth that trust."

"But i'm not someone who has just seen the past, i've been through alot." Valkyrie paused again, "i've seen some parts of the future due to some people i met, before i was here."

Valkyrie then stood up and faced the wall, and spoke "What you're seeing wil definitely change, nothing is written in stone. That, im very sore." then she looked at him trying to smile again. She can fake the sweetest smile, anybody has ever seen. Shes good at it now, after lots of years of doing that, smiling in the face of danger. She knew how to handle things well.
    "Its ok if you have a hard time talking." Kairos said, "In fact I used to be quiet as well." he laughed a little. "In fact that wasn't more then a few days ago. A lot has happened." Kairos was thinking about the last few days and smiled widely.
    "In fact wierdly I've laughed the most since locked up then any other time." He smirked and shook his head, "Funny isn't it?"

"What you're seeing will definitely change, nothing is written in stone. That, I'm very sure." Valkyrie added.

"Of course. Fate is a path of many ways." He looked into the distance, his eyes chancing down the paths of fate. He avoided looking down his own. If he was to it could bring madness. He tried to get around it by looking at those near him but he knew to glance on his own was to invite madness in. He brought himself back to reality again.
    "Don't worry. With faith times can change." He gave her a concerned looked, "And I'm sure your trust is worth it."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Rose (Light Pink) is for Temperance, and Light Blue (Cerulean) is for kat_star01).

Kiyoshi watched and listened to Roki and Nina as they cooked and talked. Most likely showing her what to do, but in all honesty, she had seen Sakiko cook so many times, she pretty much had the ability to make any type of curry known to mankind. She really was tired, but there was so much that Kiyoshi had wanted to do and talk about.

She thought it strange that after witnessing a small portion of what happened between her and Rain in the back allies, that Roki had not mentioned anything at all about that. So Kiyoshi just figured that he was just probably being nice, and was going to keep it to himself until she brought it up at some point.

As Kiyoshi and Kyon talked for a little bit, she had realized that Roki had asked her a question. “What’s on your mind Kiyoshi?” He had asked, and she was silent for a few seconds before responding. “Oh, nothing really.” She grinned then before continuing. “Actually I was just talking to Kyon about a few things.” Kiyoshi looked over to Nina, and then back at Roki.

“Is there anything on your mind?” She asked in curiosity, in return for him asking the same question to her. Knowing what the answer would most likely be, Kyon rolled his eyes from within Kiyoshi’s mind, and she had to stop herself from telling him to knock it off, out loud. She smiled politely then as she waited for an answer.

The Commander smiled as the three Officers had walked into his office, each of them saluting him before standing in a perfect horizontal line in front of his desk. “Sir, we brought the girl in, sir!” One of them said. “Good, good. So where is she?” He asked in return, and the three of them stiffened.

“She is contained in one of the cells, sir.” Another one of the Officers said in response. “Sir, I just came from there, sir! I told her that the interrogation would not be too long from now, so she would have to keep herself occupied until then, sir.” The Commander lifted a brow at this. “Why don’t we start the interrogation now? The room is already prepared. We would not want her to escape like Mr. Samagina had before we even got to ask her one measly little question.”

He was trying to be condescending. He just hoped that it was working as he watched the three stiffen once more, which brought an upward to curve to his lips. “Yes, sir!” One said. “Sir, right away, sir!” Another chimed in. “I will go get her. You two go and open up the room.” Marshall said, as he then saluted his Commanding Officer one more time and turned on his heels to go fetch Katsumi Oshiro.

Once at Katsumi Oshiro’s Cell, Marshall had unlocked it, and opened the door, walking into the cell himself before speaking. “Ms. Katsumi Oshiro, it is already time for the interrogation. Would you please come with me?” Then he proceeded to walk out of the cell, in hopes that she would calmly follow him.

“If you try to run, we have other Officers scattered throughout the facility who would be more then happy to stop you from leaving and turn you in again, just in hopes that they might get a promotion by the end of the night or in the morning. So I best advice you to just follow me, and everything should go as easy as pie.”

Then Officer Marshall had began his way back towards the interrogation room, where he expected Officer’s Manning and Silone to be. And thus there they were, both sitting at the table for the two of them. Officer Marshall was just glad that his long and belated shift for the day would be over for this part. He had a few things that he wanted to get done, and he was exhausted. Besides, Silone always lead out the interrogations anyway, so it all worked out fine and dandy for him in the end.

“Well, Manning, Silone.” He nodded to each of them before continuing. “I am off now, so you both have fun with this, and I will be back to check on the three of you later.” Then Officer Marshall yawned a tad, before turning and leaving the room.

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"And I'm sure your trust is worth it." Kairos added that made Valkyrie say something she thought she'd never say again...

"He told me the same thing before, but..." she then paused for awhile to let of a sigh of pain from the memories she's trying to escape... "but he didn't fulfill his promise, he still turned his back on me..." she said trying very hard to smile and to sound happy.

"So tell me more about what you are seeing. But if you don't want to, i can always look for myself if you'd allow me too..." she was teasing him again... and then she laughed again, with the way he looked, STUNNED.

"Just kidding..." well, i guess we should try and do something worth our time, what d'you think? she said her voice still playfull... "Any ideas? Suggestions on what we'll do? I guess we'll be stuck here for a bit, before i..." then she just stopped and stare at him and didn't bother to continue what she was supposed to say.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Loraigo sat on the ground, blood running from the many wounds now covering him. He knew he wouldnt make it to the morning, even if he were to be found and taken to a hospital.

At least I helped Xanu get to the base...he thought as he lay there, wondering what would befall the young prince, and even the young girl he had fallen for. He dearly hoped that Xanu would rescue her from the clutches of,.....

No... they arent... they couldnt be the same group Ive been fighting all these years....

Tears streamed down his face as he realized the challange ahead of both Xanu and Kat. And he would not be there to help either of them.

Xanu... Kat.. i wish you luck.... The world was fading around him.. and his last thought was

Sanora.... Im comig at last......

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Closed Thread

Thread Information