AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 57 of 186 FirstFirst ... 7 47 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Then, while he's down for the count, hurry and get the meds. How did all of this happen Ma'am? Is his medication Cortexa, by any chance?It's purpose is to help the target think straight for awhile...like a normal human being. If you don't have it, then talk to your doctor and request it as soon as possible. Cortexa is taken through injection."
    "I tell you this are you trying to imply my son isn't a normal human being...he is fine and sick," Mr. Hopius said.
    He then stared at the knew guy.

"That, I can do. Mrs. Hopius, I apologize but the request for the officers came from me. I heard from Rain that there were bouts of abuse and partial neglect from the father. Do you have any medical supplies? I can take care of your husband's injury."
    "I haven't touched Rain or hurt him in any way shape or form...we haven't neglected him one bit," Mr. Hopius said.
    "His medicine is usually the pill form...his doctor said Cortexa was to high of a drug for him," Mrs. Hopius said.
    She waked into to the house and came out with bandages.
    "I have bandages and rubbing alcohol," Mrs. Hopius said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin looked at Mr. Hopius and said, "Sir, "fine" and "sick" are two completely opposing words. "Fine" would mean that the person is of stable condition both mentally and physically while "sick" is the unstable form. Look, if Rain tried to kill you, then that must mean there IS something wrong with him."

He knelt down to check Rain's body and saw some different shine on Rain's fingers. He smelled the hand and then checked for other marks on the upper body. After shaking his head, Kevin got up and said, "Mr. Hopius, what was your family life like?"

He took the bandages and rubbing alcohol and said, "Do you have a needle and thread, ma'am? I'm trained up to a degree in medical work. I can stitch wounds. Also, I'd suggest getting a painkiller for the stitching. Now then, Mr. Hopius...How were things with your parents? Did you get along with them well? Did they treat you correctly?"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Mr. Hopius...How were things with your parents? Did you get along with them well? Did they treat you correctly?"
    A complete and total stranger was talking to him. But if he had the power of the officers it was best to answer.
    "My father suffered from schizophrenia when I was growing up, he talked to the walls, through objects at me...well not directly at me, and he talked about the voices in his head," Mr. Hopius replied, "My mom was always crying and never had any time with me."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Neh, that's so cool that you know how to make Tempura--
    Ack!!"

Kat was cut off in mid sentence from Kiyoshi's silly string attack along with a rain of buttery popcorn. She then started to laugh as she ran to the couch and took the big bowl of popcorn.

"That was a cheap shot Kiyo-chan!!" She said as she threw popcorn back at Kiyoshi.

"You are a formidable opponent but you shall never defeat me Ohoohoohoohoohoo!!!!!"

She then jumped over the couch and slid over to bag of silly string, where she proceeded to pull two cans out of the bag and sprayed all of it at Kiyoshi.

Tama walked up to where Xanu was standing and jumped up on his shoulder.

"Heheh, They do this everytime they have a sleepover nya."
    Tama then licked his lips and wagged his tail.

"So what's this I hear about Tempura rolls?"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu sighed as he watched Kat join the fun that Kiyoshi had started, then smiled lightly as he headed for the kitchen.

"Im going to be making Katsumi-kun some tempura rolls. Even if we dotn talk about the marriage arrangement, I want to do something that will make Kat happy." He was soon working on prepping the rice, as well as the prawn, which Kiyoshis fridge seemed to have tons of.

"I wonder if the prawn is for Kiyoshi or if she stocks it up for Kat..." he murmured aloud, making sure to make it just like Ayaka-san had told him.

Soon, the smell of fried shrimp was wafting from the kitchen, and Xanu turned to Tama saying "Ill cook some prawn for you if you go tell Katsumi-kun the Tempura rolls are done." Tama instantly sped off, and he continued working. he had no ideal if anyone else would want any, so he was making as many as possible.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

As Xanu left the living room, Kiyoshi continued to attack Kat with silly string.

When Xanu walked into the Kitchen, Sakiko turned around immediately, and her face lit up, a smile softly curving her lips as she watched him make himself at home at get into the fridge. He then proceeded into making something. Tempura Rolls she had discovered a short time later, and she did not even think that she could do a job as well as he had.

“The prawn is actually for all of us. We had no idea that Kat would be living here too when we moved to Kapok Bay.” Sakiko said to Xanu as he then turned to Tama. “Ill cook some prawn for you if you go tell Katsumi-kun the Tempura rolls are done.” Sakiko found it strange that he was talking to a cat, and she found it even stranger that Tama had run off to do as he asked, or at least it appeared that way.

“So do you need help with anything Xanu-Kun? Or are you almost done?” Then she walked up to him and hugged him again, rubbing her face on his. “I missed you my Xanu-Kun! We are going to have so much fun with the bridal training for you and Kat. Her Mother and Okaa-San hired me to do the job. This is just going to be fantastic! Being together all the time!!” She enthused. “Do you need help with anything? I will be more then happy to do so!”

As she said this, she continued to act all cutesy and would not let go of him to save her life.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-25-2009 at 11:20 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Somehow, Xanu hadnt notied Sakiko there, and he sighed when she started rubbing up against him. He was, in some ways, becoming annoyed with her. But he didnt want to hurt her feelings, so he merely said

"Well, dont get your hopes up. I may have feelings for Kat, but we are only engaged to keep Ayaka-san from disowning her." He scowled at that, and accidently turned several prawn into mincemeat.

"I dont know if Kat may have the same feelings as i do, or if she may get them, but for know we both just want to be out of the arrangement." He then, moving with Sakiko dragging alongside him shouted "Kiyoshi-chan!! Sakiko is getting in my way, could you help me out!" He then went back in, still with the clinging Sakiko, as he made some more tempura rolls.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi scowled when she heard what Xanu had called out. “Sakiko ruined all of my fun!” She muttered as she sprayed the last bit of silly string from her can into Kat’s hair, before smirking devilishly and sticking her tongue out. “I win!” Then she skipped out of the room and into the Kitchen to find Sakiko rubbing her face against Xanu’s. She stood there in shock for a few moments before reacting.

“SAKIKO-ONEE-SAMA! WHAT IN THE BLOODY WORLD HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?” Kiyoshi yelled extremely loud, only to be followed by the sound of her Father’s laughter coming from the other room. Before too long he had walked through the Kitchen to notice Kiyoshi prying her “sister” off of Xanu again. “If you don’t stop this, right now Sakiko, I will have Okaa-San and Kat’s Mother fire you from your job and take the position myself!”

At that Sakiko was utterly shocked and instantly froze up, letting go of Xanu in the process. “Y-you, Kiyoshi-Onee-Sama? You would… You would…” Then Sakiko and Kiyoshi’s Father started breaking out in laughter as the two of them then linked arms and left the Kitchen, discussing the new topic. “What? I didn’t think it was that funny…” Kiyoshi muttered under her breath, before the actual reason of the laughter hit her.

“I will be back in the living room when you are finished. Do as you please and just be careful into not breaking anything.” Then Kiyoshi turned from Xanu as her face scrunched up and she turned from the room with one of the chairs from the table in her hands. She stopped short before turning back, returning the chair to its proper place, and then picking up the table instead, then heading out of the Kitchen.

“I can too give Bridal Training!” She yelled before going out on a whole other lot and stream of profanities, yelling at her still-laughing Father and Sister in Japanese. “Ah, Kiyoshi-Sama by careful with that! You might break something!” Sakiko yelled. “I don’t care!” She yelled back, with her Father laughing even more, as the bantering continued. Sakiko then had begun to throw things at Kiyoshi to avoid being hit by the table. “What are you doing, Sakiko-Chan?” Kiyoshi yelled in return. “I will just chuck the damn table at you!” Sakiko then screamed and the two of them were running around the house.

Meanwhile, Akihiro pushed his glasses further up on the bridge of his nose as the irritation of the evening grew on him further.

“Kiyoshi-Onee-Sama, wait!” Sakiko yelled, and then ran through the kitchen with Kiyoshi still chasing her. “You will save me, won’t you?” Sakiko screamed to Xanu, but she just continued running and then they were in the dining room, where the table had been. “Kiyo-Chan!” Sakiko continued to yell. Kiyoshi then acted like she was going to throw the table at her sister, but instead, she placed it back down on the floor gently, before jumping her sister and holding her down.

“I win!” She said simply, with a grin of amusement on her face, playfully. Kiyoshi pulled out a spare can of silly string and plastered the stuff all over Sakiko, in her hair, all over her clothes, the whole nine yards. “Haha! I win! Heehee!” Then Kiyoshi got off of her sister, and casually walked back into the living room, taking her place on the couch again. She grinned at Kat slightly. “All done. Now where did we leave off?” Then she pulled out another can of silly string and let it lose all over the Library Living Room.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-25-2009 at 11:57 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"So, your father was mentally ill, he heard voices, threw objects in your general direction but not at you, and your mother never spent time with you? You poor thing. Listen, all of that is in the past. While it's true that the scars stay with you, it doesn't mean you should turn out like your parents. Your father was crazy and your mother neglected you. With all due respect, and I'm, of course, sorry to say this, you're not fit to take care of child."

Kevin looked at Mr. Hopius and then back at Rain and said, "I'm not mad but rather I am disappointed that you made no effort to try and overcome your fears. For a while, I took Rain into my care as I just saw him wandering along the sidewalks. Eventually he got into one of his fits and I saw what was wrong, in a general sense. So, I took him to my house and let him stay for a bit before he decided to flee. I even bought him a couple changes of clothes to show that I care. As the master of the household, I was obligated to make sure he was well-fed but when he ran, I was disappointed. Eventually, things came to be as they are in the here and now."

Kevin looked at Murphy and his partner and said, "After Rain is given his medication, put him in the car. He's under arrest for attempted murder. Mr. Hopius, I have no choice but to have you arrested as well for domestic violence. I will put in a request that Rain is given a shot of Cortexa twice a day and held for two years in the Westview Asylum for the Criminally Insane. I will request that you are placed in Westview for two years as well...a year and a half on good behavior. There, I want you to fight your inner demons. Only you can do it. That feeling of hate and discomfort...it all came from your father. The feeling of loneliness...that came from your mother neglecting you. I want you to be able to talk to them on your own. As crazy at it may sound, I think it might work. I don't want you placed on any medications except sedatives when necessary. It's better than going to jail, okay? You both will be given weekends outside of Westview. This will give you some time to enjoy the rest of Kapok. You may also have visitors. You and Rain will be kept in different cells. You may only talk twice a day and even so for fifteen minutes. Is that alright? Mrs. Hopius, is there any place for you to go? If not, then there's always my place. Keep in mind, this is not meant to be a pickup attempt. I respect your marriage and I'm pretty sure your husband wants you safe and well cared for. If there's anything either of you want to say, please say so now, otherwise, Murphy, Steve and myself will take our leave."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mrs. Hopious stared at the man and began to shake her head furiously.
    "NO...no you won't take Rain from me," she said, "I want my Rain with me."
    Mrs. Hopious stared at him with her wondrous and beatiful eyes as tears began to stream down them.
    "Don't take my Rain...please don't, I'll take care of him...I love my son...I don't want to lose my son...he's all that I have," she said.
    All the sudden a black Mercedes came up from the side.
    "What's going on here?" the man asked coming out of the car.
    "Dr. Su....they are trying to take away Rain," Mrs. Hopius said tears streaming down her face true concern.
    "Well I have to beg to differ....you couldn't put him anywhere, they all would be dangerous with Rain around....the treatment of Rain was for public safety and his family's safety...I had cleared what you call "abuse" with a judge before....the judge said the method was all right for this case," Dr. Su said, "So kinda sir...what is your name? Leave this place and don't try to usher my client somewhere, where I don't think it's safe."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You must be Rain's doctor. How can you worm Rain's way out of attempted murder? In addition, his fingers smell of butane, the fluid used in lighters. I want Rain and his father to live good lives. I am requesting that you administer Cortexa for Rain AND Mr. Hopius though, two times a day. As for my name, I am Corporal Kevin Maxford of the Kapok Bay Coast Guard, serving under the command of Major Clayton Briggs. Doctor, can you explain why Rain hid in my bathroom while he was staying at my house with someone else who was staying with me? I offered him dinner but he said he wasn't hungry. Later on he just up and ran out of the house after smashing some of my stuff. Honestly, Mrs. Hopius, is it really a crime for an officer to reach out and help someone and even feed them, buy them clothing and let them stay at that officer's place? I did it because I wanted to show him that in order for a person to feel some sort of love and comfort, they must be in the right setting. The butane smell and other various marks scream "abuse" but if this is a form of discipline, then my parents must have spoiled me rotten. If I screamed back or did something stupid, I would either get a time out, a light grounding or a heavy grounding."

Kevin looked at Rain's father and said, "Mr. Hopius, do you have the potential to change yourself? Can you fight the demons inside you? Can you exterminate those feelings of loneliness, fright and hate that your parents left on you? I want you to try and be a loving father instead. Hug Rain, praise him for good things, show him that you truly care and make sure your wife knows you love her and Rain. Mrs. Hopius, look into my eyes for a moment."

Kevin decided it was time to sway her using icy blue eyes. Maybe with the eyes, he can persuade her to do a better job as a parent as well.

"Mrs. Hopius, will you please make sure your husband and Rain are well-fed and taken of? Can you be a true mother? I know you can do it. I have faith in you and your husband. Will you help Rain and your husband overcome what is wrong with them by supporting them? If Rain ever goes crazy, let the doctor know and call me at this number. For some reason, I feel like I can handle Rain. I leave it to you though as Rain is not my child. You and your husband have the most important jobs as parents...taking care of a son who deserves love and affection."

Kevin closed his eyes and continued, "Rain saved me and the other person I live with from having to spend the rest of our days in a cave. Why, I remember it clearly. The person I live with, my brother and myself were at the cave when a missile from an urban assault vehicle struck the entrance and caused rubble to fall. The rubble killed my brother and left me with a few scratches. The person I live with was unharmed. She and I had to live in that cave overnight. It was cold, wet and we got quite hungry so we were forced to eat moss and bat meat. Rain happened to figure out that I was nearby, probably from my bootprints leading to the cave. He then dug us an exit and got me and my roommate home to rest. He's a real lifesaver."

(OOC: Hinting at Mr. and Mrs. Hopius' skepticism of the cave, proving that it was true.)

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Mr. Hopius has no underline medical illness, I couldn't give him Cortexa.....Cortexa is still in its early stages if I give it to Rain he may have some problems," Dr. Su said, "If a man tried to harm your or kill you would you take it lying down...because Cortexa is a bit dangerous for Rain they have to use what seems like unnecessary measures, to bind him they need to use brute force, for him to understand people feel pain they need to teach him pain...I don't think Rain tried to kill his parents today, it's not in his nature...to him I am the man who gives him injections, I am the bad person and his parents are innocent bystanders...its because we have to use these unnecessary methods he thinks he isn't being care for, but we are caring for him...I think you are unfit dear Kevin...I think it is you who is ill."
    Mrs. Hopius stared at Kevin.
    "The cave my baby boy did that for someone else...I knew he would I believed in him already....my baby boy, he's a good boy...I do love him, I do try to show him love, but Rain hurts me every time I love him, he says I am liar...I don't what to do I love my son so much," Mrs. Hopius said, "Love him deeply."
    Mr. Hopius stared at Kevin with a smile.
    "I think these games are over with," Mr. Hopius said.
    "Officer," Dr. Su said.
    "Yes Su sir,"
    "Take Kevin to the West Asylum I think the corporal is feeling unwell...release Rain and give him to his parents," Su said, "You'll find you aren't the only one with power Kevin."
    Su flashed his military card at Kevin, he was of higher rank and he could control whomever he wanted.
    "We'll discharge your corporal under mental insanity....except you'll be locked for a while,"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"My hide, I'm feeling unwell. How would you explain these?"

Kevin revealed the scars on his arms and said with a stern tone, "These look like marks made from rock, no? Whatever, you won't believe me anyway. So, if you're going to take me to the asylum for the criminally insane, then show me proof that you can charge me as a criminal. If not, then by all means,..."

Kevin turned and started walking off the premises, "I walk free."

Kevin shook his head and bolted out with straight, human speed.

"Major! It's Maxford...Su's trying to get me into an asylum for the criminally insane when I did nothing!!! He's even trying to strip me of my rank when I did nothing wrong. Where would accusation come in? I see nothing that would incriminate me at all."

"Maxford, calm down. Listen, I'll talk to Su myself about the matter and see what's up. Honestly, what the hell is going on around here?"

"I don't know, sir, but I do know this...Whoever is pulling the strings is in for a rude awakening when I show up."

Kevin started getting to the roofs and leaped to a soft, shadowy area. From there, he just walked home. He walked in the door and saw Hana and Carlos.

"Guys, listen. I tried helping Rain out and as a result, his doctor stripped me of my ranks since apparently, he is the major's higher-up as well. The major is going to talk with him soon. To make matters worse, he and Rain's father want to put me in The Westview Asylum for the Criminally Insane. They have nothing on me so far but for once, I think I may have to kill some military figures to actually get answers. I'll start with Rain's doctor, move on to Mr. Hopius, and climb up from there. I need support though. Will you guys help me out?"

"Whoa, Kevin...I haven't even recovered fully and you already want to get your hands dirty? Hana, what's your take on this? It seems like your prince is hellbent on spilling human blood."

"It's not like I have much of a choice, Carlos! Now when you recover, will you help me as my muscle?"

"God damnit...You and your brother really are the same. Crazy but ready to dish out some pain. You got it, ese."

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Hikari- OOC black white and red the color for the emo herione , and didn't know raycaptain the roll was in my favor, but jericho isn't dead , just severly disatvantaged
    "if you insist I'll tell you before I kill you . . . i decided it was time for a change" she grabbed the office uniform she was wearing , and ripped it off revealing a skimpy and extravagent black white and red maid outfit with a white apron slightly longer than the skirt and tied to her waist by a giant red bow. " I am hikari silent protector of kapok from the evil forces of the self righteous who force themselves upon others as the hero's , I am judge , jury and executioner , I am the devils advocate , but before i can make my change in personality i need to defeat a few people because of their unjust attacks on my pride , so if you could kindly die , it was you own choice to attack me so it was your to die , and the american forces will relinquish their control as soon as a certain inquirer is dead i.e you so . . .. have a nice day and goodbye" she fired arrow after arrow he managed to dodge most until one landed right imbetween his legs , the arrows exploded blasting jericho into a wall landing on his back , he must still be using some of his the wall power , as he appeared reasonable unscathed . "one more arrow should do it" she leaped up in the drawing an arrow .

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu sighhed and nodded thank you to Kiyoshi as she pulled Sakiko off of him. He barely noticed the chase, or the fact that Kiyoshi seemed to be using a table as a weapon. He finished with the prawn and rice he had made, and put some on a tray, heading for the living room.

He set the tray down and saw a row of Dvd's on a shelf. He saw the titles of several animes as well as some neat looking movies. After a moment, he saw one that he thought Kat might like, and would defintely be better then the Dawn of the dead movie, which no one seemed to be watching anyways.

He slipped the dvd of "The Cat Returns" into the dvd player, pressed play, then picked the tray up again, and set it on the table.

"Katsumi-kun. I made some tempura rolls, just the way you like them." Thank your mother for telling me how to make them, he thought as he watched her stand up from a tangle of blue, green, and purple silly string.

Member Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Hideo finally noticed the dimming light and realized how late it was getting. He had also managed to drive clear into the mountains surrounding Kapok City.

Better get back. He thought.

He was driving down the winding mountain road when he spotted a shape by the edge of the road. A shape that looked suspiciously like a ....... Girl?

He downshifted carefully bringing his bike to a stop directly in front of the girl.

He stopped in front of the girl and spoke through his helmet. "Konichiwa, miss. Are you.... alright?

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OCC: Hope the conversation between Su and the Major are all right]
    Su, was smiling at the Major who had came down.
    "What is this I hear about you taking my best corporal down to the West asylum...and, and stripping him of his rank," Major said.
    "The last medical check up Kevin had revealed this," Su said handing out an MRI, "That is clearly Kevin's brain...here is his file....and major I want you to look in this area, you see that green area."
    "What is that?" the major asked.
    "A tumor sir, and it's not in an area that we can remove it...he would lose a lot of brain function if that happened, then he would be mentally retarded....sadly this tumor is pushing down on his brain and I'm afraid its hindering his cognitive abilities and his abilities to think clearly," Su said, "This is all in the best medical interest."
    "I trust your judgment...I'll call Kevin up now," the Major said.

Rain woke up on the couch it took him a moment to asses his whereabouts and asses that his body could move now. He was still home, like all that had happened was a bad dream. The officers were still talking to his parents. Where was Kevin?

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

After the smoke cleared, an ominous figure was standing where Jericho was. He looked like Jericho, only solid black eyes, his skin was darker and had the apperance of stone, and the new aura around him was almost a crushing force of its own.

"You! You vile satanist! Everyone must face judgement for their sins, but you," The strength of the aura increased and a blue light started to form around Jericho, "You will be the first to go!" He had now tapt into the very core of his power, he now knew no mercy...Jericho had now started to use Berserk.

Hikari fired her arow but when it reached where Jericho was, he was gone. A blur appeared behind Hikari and it landed a punch with his steel glove hand that sent her through the wall of the building. He pulled out the two way radio and spoke quietly, "Cortez...come to the Capitol Building," He threw the radio into the courtyard where Hikari was just getting up. She was wobbly but still alive.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-26-2009 at 07:37 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat sat down on the couch and looked at the tempura rolls with wide eyes and huge smile. It was the kind of smile a small child would have on Christmas Day.

"Arigato!!! Itadakimasu!!!"

As she took a bite of one of the rolls, she fell into a state of total bliss.

"Oishi neh......" She murmured as she slipped back against the couch, now totally relaxed.

After she finished the first roll, she then grabbed a few more and cuddled herself up on the couch and watched the movie. Tama jumped up from behind the couch and she handed him the back end of the prawn that was hanging from her roll. She then looked over at Xanu with a warm smile.

"You're a very good cook.....Xanu kun"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

Valkyrie then shifted to her other persona, she never gets tired of shifting back and forth, she's gotten used to it.

"This is how i look", she said after her black clored eyes turned two blue, adn when she started to feel two herarts beating inside her chest, "So what do you think? Which is prettier?" She asked like a kid and giglled.

"Well, for your questions, i don't think i can answer all of it, i can just say, i've been 21 years old for the longest time, and trust me it's really a long time." Valkyrie paused and tried to remember the day she was turned, but all she can remember was the guy she loved, the guy who left her when he found out she have been changed.

She then tried to focus her thoughts back to reality again, "And the other wuestion i can't tell you, either i don't know to answer or if i tell you i'll have to kill you..." then she smiled at Kairos.

"You whay are you here?" then she remembered that they put something inside her. " They said they inserted something inside of me, a bomb i guess." Valkyrie said without panic, she stayed calm and mallow as she always does. She saw Kairos was a little stunned, so she spoke again, "So?" waiting for the answer to her question...
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu smiled warmly as she ate. he even picked one up himself as he sat down next to her, though he wasnt very hungry. He pet Tama as he curled up behind his head on the couch.

He watched as As she took a bite of one of the rolls, she fell into a state of total bliss.

"Oishi neh......" She murmured as she slipped back against the couch, now totally relaxed. As he watched her, brushing a some of her hair away from her mouth as it tried to follow the Tempura roll, he watched her as she then looked over at Xanu with a warm smile.

"You're a very good cook.....Xanu kun"

He froze for an instant. While he had been calling her Katsumi-kun since they had agreed on the marriage agreement, but she hadnt called him Xanu-kun more then once or twice...

He smiled, his eyes getting a warm, loving look to them as he embraced her lightly. "Your welcome Katsumi-kun. I can make them for you whenever you want..." For an instant, he thought about kissing her cheek, but choose against it, going for simpyl enjoying a movie with the one he loved.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OCC: Red = Nina; Regular = Roki]

"Let us go Roki, I believe they are missing ingredients for our curry."

"We barely spent time with all of them because they were too busy with love. I cannot understand it, for I barely know what LOVE is."

"Haha! Yup I agree with you on that one. Let us go, I want to test out this new strange power of ours. Maybe we should go to our sanctuary, who knows? Maybe something might happen."

"Could be bad or worse, so let's just go."

"This isn't what a sleepover is supposed to be. Hurry up Roki, we have to train harder now. Ready?"

"You know it! Now let's train like there's no tomorrow."

Roki and Nina said thanks to the family members of Kiyoshi and headed out of the shrine. Smiling happily and walked together, side by side like ying yang. With Roki wearing black pajamas and Nina wearing white pajamas.

"Looks like we have forgotten to change, oh well let's go then." Roki replies to Nina as they both almost reached the exit of Kiyoshi's shrine. At least both of them got to spend time with their friends, even though the time was short. Both were happy to see them, although they were sadly thinking about how much they will miss them all for a while. They did not look back at the door as they stopped during their way out of the whole place. Hopefully they won't even notice that they were gone.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Mostly for kat_star01, and Josun Tomoro).

Between the silly string, the movie, the noise, the lovey-dovey talk, the arguments, the running, the threatening, the laughing, the talking in general, all of the people, the popcorn and M&M throwing, and so much more, Akihiro was finally on his last end. It was like the straw that had broken the Camel’s back. A Human Being could only take so much, and that was it. This was the last straw. His rope had finally become unfastened, and he was going to do something to stop it, to stop all of it.

Akihiro stood up, glaring at the room full of people. “Will you all just shut up!?!?!?

He narrowed his eyes further before continuing; pushing his rolled up shirt a little closer to his elbows on each side, as he pressed his index finger on the brim of his glasses, sliding them higher up on the bridge of his nose. Akihiro’s glasses then shone from the light from the room, the glare from them quickly passing.

Then he started shaking his book at them. “Do you not understand the value of this? How important it is? No! You are all a bunch on incompetent, simpleminded, my bad, no-minded idiots, who do nothing but banter, bicker, and annoy people to have fun! Maybe you should try something productive every now and then. You would be surprised, no, amazed at what you could actually accomplish.”

Kicking the tray of Tempura Rolls that was set on the table and chucking the popcorn bowl at Kiyoshi, glaring at everyone else in the process seemed as if it would be something to do at that time. But it was not Akihiro. He just stuck with keeping to himself and glaring at everyone as he walked by them, past the couch and grabbing his book bag on the way out of the Library Living Room. “Good luck, you all are going to need it.”

Akihiro was gone then, as he was now heading up towards his room. A place where he knew he would find and get the solid and incumbent peace that he needed for studying, or so he hoped.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: Mostly for Temperance).

Kiyoshi just stared as she listened to her brother and watched him stalk out of the Library Living Room with his personal belongings. She may have wanted to get him to talk, and maybe join in on the fun of the night’s events that had been taking place, but she had never expected him to react like that. “I told you that I would get you to talk before the night was over…” She muttered under her breath before hearing a light thud.

She almost rolled her eyes at that, thinking that Akihiro was just further pursing his attitude towards the lot of them, but as she got to think about it, that was something he would never do regardless of the situation. He was calm most of the time, and took things as they came. Akihiro was a very logical person and did not have to result to anything but that of his knowledge when the situation called for it.

But then that made her begin to think into what it was that she has heard…

Sudden realization hit as she realized it was the front door. But who would be leaving? The curiosity was almost to much for her to bare, especially since it obviously would involve either one if her Friends, or Family members seeing they were the only ones there at the time, or so she thought. “Excuse me you two. I have to go see who just left. I should be back soon, so just have fun.” Then Kiyoshi smiled, got up, and left the room, walking towards, and out of the front door.

Leaving the Security System off like she had for the time being, so that she could get back to the house, she had caught a glimpse of what looked like two people in the darkened shadows of her Shrine, walking down the steps. Kiyoshi hurried after them to see who they were and what they wanted. If she knew them, she would wonder what they were doing.

After making it down the steps, Kiyoshi had finally caught up to the two. She definitely noticed that somebody had either left, or that something was going on. The moonlight barely hit them, ceasing the shadows long enough for her to make out who they were. “Roki, Nina?” Kiyoshi asked, accidentally interrupting their conversation. “Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude by interrupting, but I am curious into where the two of you are going.” She stated as she smiled at the both of them.

“Are you guys not having fun? Did something happen?” But then Kiyoshi stopped short of asking questions, thinking of something else. It felt nice being outside at that time, and she thought it might be a good idea to get out of the house for a while.

She smiled again, a purely sweet smile before speaking again. “Never mind all of that…” She began. “Would you guys like somebody to walk with you?” She asked, being completely content with the atmosphere that now surrounded her.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: Permission was granted for this).

(OOC: Mostly for kat_star01 and Sister Nightroad).

As the Commander sat in his office, contemplating his next move, he had started to do some more research on the Samael Samigina kid.

He came across a few private files and discovered minor information about him, if even anything at all. Nothing had seemed to pop out at him. It was as if the kid had no history at all, and that complicated things a bit. Nothing had seemed to stick out that is, until he came across some recent information.

A girl by the name of Katsumi Oshiro had popped up in the search. She had apparently came a crossed the Samigina kid a few times. She had interacted with him, and that would have proved worthy towards collecting more information.

“Marshall!” The Commander yelled before the Officer entered his office again. “Sir, I informed the others, sir.” Marshall stated as he saluted his Commanding Officer. “Good, very good.” He smiled at that. “Now get your team together, we have new information, and we need it to be acted upon as soon as possible. We will send the information on the whereabouts as soon as we possibly get them.”

“Sir, yes, sir!” Then Marshall turned after the Commander nodded, and walked from the room to do as his Commanding Officer asked of him.

A few hours later, an Aston Martin V12 Vanquish in a deep blue color, almost black, slowly pulled off to the side of the street by a Shrine that was nowhere near their place of work. They were being discreet, very discreet, minus the whole Sports Car lot. A custom, hand-made Sports Car at that. “Ready?” When of the three Officers in the vehicle had whispered, as they made sure no one else was around to notice, nor hear them.

“Ready…” The other two whispered in return, before exiting the vehicle swiftly and quietly, ready to make their first move. They were the Ninja Officers of their unite and specialized in these sorts of things. The sorts of things like kidnapping.

They slowly crept about the Shrine/house, and crept in through the door after realizing that the front door had not been shut all the way. They heard voices of people talking, but they still continued to creep around, noticing nothing out of the unnatural or ordinary. Once locating the girl that they were trying to find, they had slowly crept into and around the room going unnoticed due to the dark atmosphere of a movie playing and quiet conversation.

The two people conversing were obviously immersed in their conversation, so this made it that much easier to do what they had come there to do. When the perfect opportunity struck, and they knew they would not get another chance, the three of them honed in on and swooped up Kat. They ran like the speed of light, and curved around and flew over objects like they were nothing.

Being masters in the Ninja ways, and Parkour, they were taught that there was no obstacle that they could not over come, and they kept it at just that as they sped away from the Shrine and down by their car again where two of the men covered Kat’s mouth and kept her from struggling as they got into the car with her, the third getting into the drivers seat and quickly speeding away from the scene of the crime—kidnapping the girl they were asked to kidnap.

At the facility, Kat was brought into a nice little cell, as two of the Officers had walked off to go inform the Commander that the job was a success. “My name is Officer Marshall.” The man whom had stayed behind said to Kat as he bowed slightly.

“No need to worry Katsumi Oshiro. We will not harm you. You are simply here for am interrogation, and then you will be let go, free of charge. We merely only ask you to answer each question as honestly as you can. In the meantime, you have a bed, a television, and a radio to keep you company. It even seems as if your kitty friend here had decided to come along.” Officer Marshall then pried the cat from his uniform, trying not to get clawed to death any further by the infernal feline.

“We will be back soon. Tahlia might stop by in the meantime as well.” Then he turned to follow the other two Officers, leaving Katsumi Oshiro in her cell, all alone, locked in with only a few things to do to keep herself occupied.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    Valkyrie then shifted to her other persona, she never gets tired of shifting back and forth, she's gotten used to it.

"This is how i look", she said after her black clored eyes turned two blue, adn when she started to feel two herarts beating inside her chest, "So what do you think? Which is prettier?" She asked like a kid and giglled.

"Well, for your questions, i don't think i can answer all of it, i can just say, i've been 21 years old for the longest time, and trust me it's really a long time." Valkyrie paused and tried to remember the day she was turned, but all she can remember was the guy she loved, the guy who left her when he found out she have been changed.

She then tried to focus her thoughts back to reality again, "And the other wuestion i can't tell you, either i don't know to answer or if i tell you i'll have to kill you..." then she smiled at Kairos.

"You whay are you here?" then she remembered that they put something inside her. " They said they inserted something inside of me, a bomb i guess." Valkyrie said without panic, she stayed calm and mallow as she always does. She saw Kairos was a little stunned, so she spoke again, "So?" waiting for the answer to her question...
    Kairos just smile widely at her as she asked him how she looked.
    “I would have to say pretty in both forms.” He looked into her eyes. “But your eyes seems much happier when not shifted.” His face became a bit serious. As she told him her age, confusing Kairos, he could see her mind wonder. He recognised the wondering as the same he did when he thought of Sally. He sighed. Then walked over to her. He put his arm on her shoulder.
    “You’re thinking of someone aren’t you?” He tried to smile, “Its hard when you have lost someone isn’t it?” He hugged her.
    Instead of sitting back down he just stood with her. She continued to talk about herself and Kairos listened. He didn’t know what to do about a bomb. He wasn’t sure what to say. He wanted to comfit her.
    “Well I don’t know what to say. But I think it is good manners that I tell you about me.” He thought back to everything that had happened to him. “Well as you know I’m called Kairos. I don’t know why I’m here I was captured and imprisoned here. Before that I was with my friend trying to stop something…” He paused. “Its best show you I don’t know who is listening.” He breathed deep and placed his hand in hers. He let some of the random visions from his mind flow into hers. They were in no order and made no sense but you could see that they were from the future. He leaned close to her and whispered, “This is my power. To see what will happen. Don’t tell anyone, I don’t want people to be after me to abuse it.” He leaned back from her.
    “Looks like we are both trapped for now. What are we going to do?”
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Loraigo smirked as he watched from a nearby building. When the men had gone into the shrine, he had thrown a tracking device onto the van. After making sure it was securely attached, he watched them bring out Katsumi out of the shrine. What the ninjas didnt notice was that Xanu had, while not seeing them when they had first grabbed her, had obviously noticed her absense quickly. They had made a mistake in not tranqing him.

Loraigo concentrated, and with a short thought two black wings materialized onto his back. He jumped, swinging into the air as he landed near Xanu.

"Kid, Im going to go get Kiyoshi and inform her of whats happened. Roki and Nina are with them. You go to the Cafe and wake Amy. Ill send Kiyoshi and Roki and Nina there when i get them. Call me with this" He tossed him a small wrist phone, then was back in the air in a flash.

"Why would the military want with Katsumi?" he thought to himself, knowing he was going to have to get his contacts working harder on their jobs.

Loraigo found the three walking down the road, no ideal where they were headed. Never theless, he swooped down, landing in a kneeling position as they stopped.

"No time to explain. Kiyoshi, those men who attacked you have kidnapped Katsumi. Apperantly its the military. No ideal why they want her, but they used a spec ops group to get her. Xanu is going to the cafe to wake Amy, she'll have some tools we might need. Go there now!!" He backflipped back into the air, heading for Kapoks military base, his pistols now in hand.

He soon saw the roof of the facility, and saw them taking a gagged and bound Katsumi as they dragged her in on the ground level. He smirked. Xanu would flip when he learned of the way they were handling her, although he was already seething in rage.

He saw several sharpshooters on the roof, and he flew over them, making sure they didnt see them land. After doing that, he fitted the sliencers to the pistols, and took care of the Sharpshooters.

"Now to wait for Xanu to call......"

Closed Thread

Thread Information