AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2 42 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hikari-
    she frowned , people sense of justice is so wrong . "who gets to decide , who makes wrong from right" . she stared off into the distance waving her feet back and forth like children do when they dip they're feet in water. i guess the people who get to decide what justice are , are our parents , they imprint on us in the way they act and behave. sh picked a rose from a nearby bush , although she did have to get up and walk to it and then walk back , she had only felt impulse to pick it , If people knew that they had the choice to chose they're side , the only people who create bad people are people who are corrupt themselves , it's like a game with a bunch of children , on always wants to make the rules and for some reason the rest of children listen to them. She sighed , laying the rose down on the ground . if we're imprinted by our parents i guess i can see why I'm so messed up , but i do have a mind of my own , unlike my parents i don't have anything to hide she walked into the acupuncture centre , it was not i choice she wanted to make , once again hikari was only relying on her impulse . Later after being massaged and detoxified and having some acupuncture on her legs and back , she decided she should probably take a sleep she would need her rest to kill tommorow , she walked up a rather old brick road into an abandonned shopping centre . she sighed again , tired and frustrated with having to put up with self righteous pricks . just because i kill people it doesn't make me the devil , she fell asleep standing up , she looked so perfect so still , she looked like the 20 other manicans behind the wimdows of a gothic lolita store.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sat there on the park bench and when no ones was around, slipped the gun out of his shirt. He looked at it a moment. What was he doing with this? It was a weapon, a sinful thing that could only harm others! But he was scared. He was scared and alone and no one around him could be trusted. Everyone seemed to be involved in something, all had ulterior motives. He had no one to depend on but himself. But he was used to this, however acquaintance did not make the fact any easier.

Suddenly he threw the gun away, tossing it as far away as he could. He was tired of all this, for too long he had let this world and its agents define him, he let himself get pushed around by Kat and Kiyoshi, he had let his stalker drive him out of happiness and home. But no more! He was going to define his reality from now on.

He walked away from the park and stopped briefly at a convience store where he bought food with the some of the money he had found with the menu back in the library.

Food in hand, he returned to said library and its burnt out husk. Again, he went to the same office but this time he stood up on the desk and pushed aside one of the ceiling tiles and pull himself into the space between the first floor ceiling and the second floor. He pushed aside a air vent and crawled through the space to get to the opposite side of the wall so he was over the hallway that led to the office he was in. He took his food with him.

Gently, he lift up the tile ever so slightly so that he could see the door to the office from above while at the same time making sure the gap would not be noticeable.

Now he just had to wait. If his stalker continued their usual tactic they would knock on the door at some point, and he would be here waiting. All it took was patience.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

As Kiyoshi came back into the room, Amy's anger-stricken face hardened. She become even more angry. She then walked up to Kiyoshi and slapped her just as hard as Kiyoshi had slapped her, across the right cheek. "I can smoke if I want to smoke, and this is my cafe! I am not going to have a little teenaged girl like you telling ME what to do! I was just trying to
    help you! It isn't my fault that you are so damned stubborn!"

After that, she turned and stalked over to a chair, sitting down in it roughly, sending angry puffs of smoke into the air.

Xanu sighed as he came in, watching the scene with some resignation. "Amy's very sensitive about people who reject help. She grew up in a tough place, where you helped others or died." He then set the tray of tea down, sighing as he took a seat nearby, wondering what would happen next.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Consternation washed through Kiyoshi at the Amy girl’s action, or rather Amy’s reaction to what she had done earlier.

As Amy then stalked away from her, and took a seat, beginning to smoke again, Kiyoshi was frozen. She didn’t even move for a little over five minutes.

Then she turned and walked back over to the circle of chairs that she had set up, taking a seat in one that was near Amy’s, but not right next to hers. She heard everything Xanu had said to her as he brought out the tea and set it down, taking a seat shortly after as well.

“I… I guess I deserved that…” Kiyoshi finally said, before looking up, to Xanu and then finally to Amy.

“I should have let you help me, and I am sorry, because I had no idea that, that was something you were use to doing… But I am not use to trusting anyone, so I am use to doing things for myself. You’re right, this is your Café, and you can do as you please. That is how we run ours as well. So I am sorry about earlier.”

Kiyoshi then closed her eyes for a couple of seconds before opening them again. Was it to calm herself from over-reacting, or was it just so she could take everything in at once? She wasn’t use to people confronting her, or shooting back at her like that. The only other person she had met so far, who had done that, was Samael.

Which brought Kiyoshi to another point. The more her thoughts started revolving around the events that had taken place within the past two days or so, she began to feel more and more exhausted, and she had no idea if it was because of the stress, occurrences, or everything from the past few days or so finally catching up to her, or just from lack of sleep, but tears bean to swell up in her eyes then.

She looked down, so her hair would fall just right in her face, in hopes that nobody would be able to tell the difference between what was happening, or if she was just thinking. She closed her eyes tightly together, trying to hold back the tears that just wanted to come. But she didn’t want that to happen… Chances are, it would anyway, that was the way it always worked.

No longer being able to keep herself from crying, she softly began to do so, still trying to hide the obvious. “I…” She began. “I-I… I killed two people within the last two days!” Then it all started to come out. She was not only crying for the people whom had been injured, killed, wounded, or harmed in anyway, but the toll of everything had just finally caught up to her, and she hated herself for that. She loathed being weakened by showing her emotions…
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-19-2009 at 02:51 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

“I-I… I killed two people within the last two days!”

"NAAAAAAAAAANNNNNIIIII????!!?!?!?!/!/!?"

Kat knew that Kiyoshi could use deadly force, but she had no idea that she would ever actually use it. In a state of panic, she started to pace around the room with her hands on her head.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! What do we do? What do we do?!? Okay just calm down! CALM DOWN! EVERYBODY JUST CALM DOWN!"

Littlle to her knowlege, everyone in the room was calm except or Kat.

"Okay......Okay.....Kiyo-chan.....Where are the bodies? We'll uh.....we have to destroy the evidence.....Uh....Uh......Oh my god.......Do you have an alibi? Did anyone see you? You'll have to get a disguise! Aiyaa!!!!"

She started to hyperventilate uncontrollably as she paced accross the room. Her mind then closed everything out as she started to talk to herself, which made her imagination run even wilder.

"Oh my god!!! The witnesses!! We'll have to kill the witnessness!!! Cover up the tracks!!! burn the bodies!!!!"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

(OOC: Really...Really...long post...)

Tahlia nodded at Roki's words. She knew all shifters weren't bad, and that not all of them wished for the destruction of those who weren't shifters. Putting two fingers up she smiled and said to him, "I'll try to keep an open mind, Scouts Honor." Tahlia knew she ought to tell Roki about her being a shifter too. She felt around the room's atmosphere, finding only the peaceful feeling of sleep coming from Reina, and the still-confusing aura from Roki. No one was around the room to listen in, and she was positive that because no one was expecting these two in this cell, they wouldn't have put up cameras so they could watch. Tahlia took a deep breath and opened her mouth, "Roki, I'm a-" Before she could finish, something slammed into her mind.

"...ally....T...lia...Tahlia....TAHLIA!!" Arella's panic-stricken voice sounded through her mind. It was so loud and forceful that Tahlia flinched noticeably. Arella?! What's wrong?! "T-thank G-god! Something happened! Ah um...I couldn't hear you! O-or anyone! Where did you go? N-no one would respond! No one was here!" Arella sobbed. Her mental panic was enough to cause Tahlia to start shaking. Tahlia stood up and looked around her. "I'm sorry Roki um...I'm being called." She apologized to Roki, and left the cell. Tahlia ran to Arella's cell, feeling the aura of panic and fear grow as she neared it. She fumbled with the keys, trying to get the door open. As she opened the door, Arella rolled off the bed. The poor girl was in such a fit, that she hiccuped while she cried. "Arella? What happened?!" Tahlia exclaimed. Arella wrapped her arms around Tahlia and cried. "I-I was really scared." She sobbed. Tahlia tried to calm the girl down, but the panic going around the room was stronger. She waited until Arella was done crying before she even tried to get her to talk. Arella told her that she'd been trying to talk to Tahlia for a long time, but she had been unable to feel her mind, or anyone else's mind. Tahlia listened to the girl, thinking. She hadn't been able to change the air when she'd been around Samael. Was it his fault? Arella looked up suddenly. "Who else is here? There's a boy...and two girls...one of them is named....Reina...Reina?!" Arella jumped up. "T-Tally there's someone named Reina here! I'll tell Kairos right now!" Tahlia grabbed Arella's arm and drug her back down. "No! You can't tell Kairos about Reina right now, okay? But who is the other girl?" Arella's eyes dimmed as she searched through the minds. "I...don't know." Tahlia sighed. So even Arella doesn't know who it is. Maybe...I ought to go check. I'll bring the two something to eat while I'm at it. Tahlia stood up and said to Arella, "I'm going to leave for a minute, okay? Will you be alright?" The girl nodded, but didn't look up. Tahlia watched her for a minute, and then left the room.

Tahlia balanced the trays on her arms as she walked down the hall. When she'd gone to the kitchen, a few of the maids had obviously been talking to each other, and they immediately stopped chatting when Tahlia walked in. She'd politely said hello, and good-bye, but she'd made sure the ladies knew she was angry about them talking about her, because she heard them arguing as she'd walked out the door. She stopped at the cell door where Kairos and the other girl where. Taking a calming breath, she smiled and opened the door. The first thing she saw was the girl laying on the bed. Was she sleeping? "Excuse me Miss, I've brought you something to eat." Tahlia looked around her and saw Kairos curled up in the fetal position. "What's going on?"

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

As he got closer to the military headquarters, Jericho shifted to human form. Within about two miles of the base there were some lightly armed guards. They had their light machine guns pointed at Jericho the second they saw them and a APC off a little ways.

"Halt! What is your buissness here?" One guard, obviously a little intimidated and just out of bootcamp.

"My name is Roivas Jericho and my buissness...is shifters," He said with authority. The guards looked at one another and then back at Jericho.

"Sir we're going to have to have to ask you to," The guard swallowed hard as Jericho approached them,"Um...we're going to have to ask you to put your hands behind your back, please?" The guard asked with his gun pointed at him. Jericho bashed the ground and transformed into his massive alter persona. One guard dropped his gun and slowly backed away as the other quivered, trying to draw a beed on Jericho.

"I don't think you heard me. I'm Roivas Jericho and I'm here to help you find and neutralize some shifters," Jericho rolled his neck and shoulders.

"I heard you!" Said a voice from a distance, a young lady hopped out of the APC, "I heard you, just fine, and I want to ask you once and only once to stop trying to scare the privates!" The woman was a little older than Roivas but stood around 5' 8" and had her blonde hair back in a ponytail. She had what seemed to be a sword on her back.

"M-major Cortez, m'am! Nice t-to see you!" One guard saluted her but she didn't acknowledge him what-so-ever.

"Now how am I suppose to believe that shifter is going to turn on his own race?" She looked Jericho up and down without blinking, "You aren't the brightest of the shifters, obviously. Just to swagger into the belly of the beast like this,"

"Well let me start off by saying that a shifter isn't a race. More of a mutation, and that I am not one of those beasts. Second, the reason I'm here is because I'm tired of saving innocent lives from those who abuse their mutated powers," Jericho had never been face-to-face with someone who gave off such a aggresive aura.

Major Cortez sighed, "Aren't we all?" She looked at the guards and waved them away, "Well, my new friend, it's going to take some convincing before I'll just let you walts in and do what you like, but we are short on support. No one trusts us around here so for now you'll do," The major pulled out a small walky-talky and gave it to Jericho.

"So it's just that easy?" Jericho was almost amazed that he didn't have to bash a few heads.

"Oh, you think you're a part of us or something?" Cortez brushed her hair back and laughed, "No no noooo...You're going to earn a spot as a military lap-dog. You're going to take this," She held up her walky-talky, "And give me the co-ordinance of one of those sicko shifters. That should be easy enough right?"

"Sure, and I have the perfect target," With that Jericho turned on his heels and started off.

Major Cortez turned around and buzzed in the HQ on her radio, "He came, just like I said he would," She grinned and started back towards the APC to await Jericho's call.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-19-2009 at 03:17 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Should I take control of one of the officers at the military HQ? Kevin has connections with the Coast Guard major so through him, he could probably talk to Cortez and Rovias that way.)

Kevin finished with the guy in the junkyard. His body remained lifeless but he wasn't dead.

"Now to move onward. I gotta find that thing...I'll need a distraction though to keep any others occupied."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Karios suddenly jolted upright realising he had been alseep. He moved his neck working out the pain and felt himself curled up against the bed side.
    "What's going on?"
    "Tahlia? Is that you?" Karios was willing to eat his own words and he felt her calming presence. It was her. He sighed. If she was back it was because she had found Reina or worse. Only bad thoughts flooded his mind but once again he also felt the stir of visions. Whatever had disturbed his powers before was gone now. He sighed in relief this time.
    He turned his head to where Tahlia's voice had come from. His glazed eyes betrayed the fact that he had turned the right way was just down to luck. Though he gave a small smile.
    "She is alseep." he waved his hand about above him to mean the girl on the bed. "If you want to wake her do it peacefully." Karios picked himself up and wondered aimlessly around, tripping slightly he found one of the chairs and stubbled into it. Sweat was already gathering on his forehead, damn he was still tired. He rested his head back.
    "Well what do you want?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Well you could take control of a high ranking officer or something but Sunnyside said that he'd let me have a military NPC so I kinda chose Cortez)

Jericho was leaping through the air, searching for his target, "Come out, come out where ever you are, little brat!"

Jericho landed on a building with a heavy thud that shook the structure. He could hear a few people say something about an earthquake but he just laughed and moved on, searching...
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-19-2009 at 05:46 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi looked up right away then, tears still streaking down her face, although she was no loner crying any more because of her friends insane reaction. “Kat, no!” She said, standing up quickly then, regretting it almost instantly, as she then took her seat again. “Everything has already been taken care of. The “Officers” from the scene of the crime have probably already cleaned up the mess.”

Everything was definitely not coming out of her mouth the right way. She hated when hat happened. When you knew you were going to say something in your mind, when you had everything planned out, and then as soon as you opened your mouth to speak, it all came out the wrong way, like a never-ending flow of word vomit. Kiyoshi clenched her teeth together before speaking again, hoping for a better result.

“All right, I think you need to let me explain. It all started the day the Library had caught fire. You know, the day that you and Samael were with me, before I woke up in a Hospital, not knowing how in the World I got there?” She shot a glance at Kat then before continuing. “Thank you for making sure my backpack stayed with me K-Chan.” Then she continued on with the real story.

“After that, I ran into Roki, he confessed that he had an affinity for me, whatever that means, and then we went back to my Shrine. Then something happened and he just up and disappeared on me, so by my choice, and because my Otto-San asked me to, I went to go look for him. Once I was out and about, looking for Roki, and being concerned about what might have happened to him, I decided to take the Back alleys on a whim. Big mistake.”

She finally took a breath then. “When I was there, I came across a guy, by the name of Rain. He was utterly insane. He was nice before the insanity hit though. Because of that, I have a deep cut in my finger, a deeps cut on the left side of my face along my cheekbone, and light bruises sprinkled across my neck.” Kiyoshi said as she pointed out each injury as she spoke of them, holding her injured finger up as well.

“After I had finally left that situation, in which muggers attacked us at first, before we had begun to attack each other, I knocked out a guy or two, and killed one in protection of my own life, I then left the alley, to only find Roki, carrying some strange girl at the head of the alley. We left from there, running, just in case Rain decided to follow us, and well, that is where I ran into you guys.”

Kiyoshi looked up then, meeting each of their eyes with hers, and then stopping at Xanu. “That is when Kyon decided he did not like you, because not only were you competition to fuel his egotistical demeanor, but you also took a statement that I made the wrong way.” Her attention was then directed at Kat.

“Then you guys both ran off. Followed by Samael as well, whom I am guessing was late for something, because he told me that he thought his body as a vessel for his mind, which therefore concluded in him not liking to exercise anything but his mind. But that is besides the point.” She took another breath before continuing, her head spinning, and her mind reeling as she continued to talk.

“I followed you guys then, to walk in on your Mother spewing some nonsense about disowning you, to have you run out of your house, and Xanu following close behind you. Roki was still following me by then, since we really had some things to discuss, but after saying something to your Mother, I ran out, because I was concerned about you, Kat! But I couldn’t find you at all, and that is where I ran into Samael in the Park.”

Another breath.

“We talked for a bit, then I asked him if he wanted to eat dinner at my house since he looked awful, and then we did that, him leaving soon after so I could study for the College exams in a few days. Then after, I noticed something on the floor—A gift certificate that I knew was not mine, so I chased after Samael to return it to him, assuming that it did in fact belong to him.”

Then she paused. Kiyoshi deliberately paused in what she was saying, remembering what happened after that, and averting her eyes downward as she did so. “After I gave it to him, I began walking home, but then I noticed that he wasn’t going to his apartment, and somebody who looked as wiped out as he did should have been wanting to get a good nights rest before doing anything else, so I turned around and ran up to him, to ask him about it, when suddenly…”

She paused again.

“When suddenly four sports cars and a smoky-grey colored van came whipping around the corners, and then stopping. They were armed, and told Samael to step away from me, before telling me to get down on the ground since I had apparently committed a crime, and was considered armed and dangerous, although I had no weapons on me at all. So then all hell broke lose, I escaped since I didn’t believe they were who they said they were, and then I crashed out in an alley. Woke up, and then ran into you guys, and now here we are.”

Kiyoshi looked up then, her face still distressed as she looked around at everyone again, her eyes making rounds again. “Do you guys have any further questions? I know I have already talked a lot, but I could go into a lot more detail.” Kiyoshi had no idea what was going to happen next, but while she waited for a response, she hoped for the best.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: My character has good connections with the major of the coast guard. He could talk to Cortez then.)

Major Briggs was stopped at military HQ by both privates. He looked at the two of them and looked at the ground.

"Shifter, huh? Alright, privates. I am requesting to speak to your major about the current situation."

He got back up and dusted his sleeves off waiting for the major to come see him. He needed a "sitrep" (Situation Report) now.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia breathed a sigh of relief. So, he didn't know she found Reina. He had also been awake when the girl was brought in. Had she spoken to him at all? But it was his next words that made her snap. "Well, what do you want?" Tahlia froze. Over the past few hours (was it really hours?) she'd gotten into an argument with some idiot, been crushed by sadness not of her own, felt panic that chilled her bones, sent two maids at each other's throats, and to top it all off, she hadn't gotten her beloved thirteen hours of sleep. So wether Kairos had meant the phrase to be rude or not, Tahlia took it the wrong way. Slamming the tray on the table she turned to him. "Excuse me for bringing food so you could eat. How rude of me to think that perhaps you were hungry. How idiotic of me to want to come greet a girl who was just thrown into a cell with someone like you and more than likely doesn't know why. Yes, I was wrong to think I might be of help. When she wakens, why don't you tell her why she's here? And then if she's nice and understanding, maybe she'll help you eat too!" The air crackled and snapped around her like a cloud. Her shifter laughed inside, hoping the stress would be too much for her and she would shift.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: From now on, posts being mainly Jericho are red, posts that are mostly Major Cortez are green)

The APC sped up to the military HQ and came to a screeching halt. The back opened and Major Cortez stepped out.

"I need to speak with Briggs now!" She yelled and a private pointed him out near a tent, "Major Briggs?" Cortez asked as she approached, "My name Major Torry Cortez, nice to meet you," She said as she saluted

"Of course so I hear you got to see a shifter a little bit ago," Briggs stated as he saluted back.

"Yeah, big guy, calls himself Jericho. We were expecting him but didn't plan on him just to show up and ask to help out with the shifter problem," She brushed some out of her face, "I gave him a two-way radio. He said he'd find one of the monsters and give us its position,"
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-19-2009 at 05:48 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: I'll take care of Briggs, if that's fine.)

"My men have been gathering intel on the shifters. We may just be Coast Guard but any matter with Kapok involved is a matter we cannot ignore. Apparently, some citizens are in support of the shifters while others are against them. Those that are against them would want them dead and unless I see any action happen along the lines of terrorism and such, I do not want them killed. One of my men, Corporal Kevin Maxford is in the city. If you need to communicate with him, he has his own two-way radio channel. He served three years in the Guard and is quite smart as well as strong. Be kind to him though as he is very patient and his intelligence is very helpful. Now, about Jericho...bring one of the privates who got shook up over here. Have another private replace him as I need to speak with him."

Briggs lit a cigarette and took a puff of it. This was going to be a long process.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Major Cortez's eye twitched slightly. Of course we can't kill the monsters. I expected more from you. She thought to herself as she turned on her heels and trudged over to the private.

"Major Briggs wants you replaced," The private nodded and started to turn, as he did, Major Cortez said in a hushed voice, "Don't tell him anything, about Jericho! Just say you're to scared to remeber or something," The private, once again, bobbed his head and walked over to Major Briggs.

So that's how it was going to be? Find this old geizer and get some info, great. Major Cortez got into the back of the APC and it pulled out, off to see Corporal Maxford. She knew it was going to be rough for the next few days. "Well, atleast I got one of those beasts on my side," She smirked to herself and brushed the hair out of eyes.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-19-2009 at 07:03 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

kiku-
    they're going to kill me i am so going to die , dead dead dead , i am a peice of junk worthless he pulled one of the wires from him a small but shrap needly pointing from the end of the wire , he looked at the wire enticed , but soon snapped out of the childlike awe , he turned to the door attempting to pick the look , *click success* hah , as he opened the door as he expected a gaurd on the left and righ- what no gaurd on the right , I am so lucky today he ran down the hall .
    "hey you" yelled the gaurd.
    kiku didn't stop but was in his mind he had turned around and pulled the finger at the gaurd . he stopped at the end of the hall , dead end . . oh god no wonder they didn't have gaurd on the right side . he turned looking at the only door on the right ,"gyenocologist" i wonder what that is he walked into the room , seeing things he probably never ever wanted to see in his whole life he ran into the room , they must have a fire escape he looked to the windows . after climbing up the fire escape and startling a few people in surgery , he got to the roof . why the hell does the fire escape go up , i mean what the hell he carefully scanned the roof , it seemed like noone was comming to chase him , thats because even if he had escaped from the tiny room he was being watched in now he was trapped on the the roof of the building filled with tiny rooms . back at square one he sat .

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: My bad, Ray. I tend to follow law. Withholding info from a figure of authority is a crime no matter what.)

Briggs noticed the eye twitch and shook his head as Cortez walked off. The private he requested had arrived. They entered an NCO tent and sat at a table. The major pulled out two shot glasses and a couple flasks.

"No need to salute, private. Care for a smoke? Maybe a shot of whiskey? For now, just relax and let's talk. So, Jericho left that "dent" in the earth and jumped off like he was some damned superhero, huh? Now, you're probably wondering why I'm curious, right? That's understandable. I can see some shifters being good. Some others tend to be quite irritable and brash. No matter the situation, do not let shifters scare you. Jericho may have shook you up but that's a means of him displaying his power. Personally, I would consider that an abuse of power. Now, I noticed Cortez' eye twitch a bit when I asked about you in regards to Jericho. She's probably having you withdraw information from me. That is a crime you know. If I were to get her higher-ups in touch about this matter, she'd lose her position and she'd possibly be held for withholding information from a military figure. Despite her being a major as well, she is no different from a human being in the end. If you follow her orders and withhold information as well, you will be held for accessory to withholding information. So it's your choice. Are you going to tell me exactly what you know in detail or am I going to have to get the commander on the line and have you and Cortez imprisoned?"

He poured some whiskey into his own glass and drank to stay relaxed. He wanted those answers.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He was in a nightmare of darkness again. It hadn't had an unconscious dream like this for a while. Until now. He was in that place again, the place he knew, but didn't the place in, which nothing existed.
    Only the emotions flowing through his head. Suddenly something flashed in his mind, Hana and Kevin and that man. His eyes fluttered and the images of seats and steering wheels became clear. He was in the car, his father driving his mother passenger. His mom turned around as he shifted in the backseat.
    "Oh, honey are you awake," his mom said.
    She was pretending to care because that Su man told her to. Rain knew how these things worked in public they were a happy family. Behind closed doors they were a broken family. At first Rain went to unbuckle himself, but had forgotten the insanity seat buckles. His mom and dad had their original buckles replaced with buckles that kept an a "insane" person from unbuckling themselves and escaping. Causing harm to themselves. You needed a key for these buckles. It was almost insane that his parents even put these buckles in their car.
    What if an accident accord? The ambulance would never be able to get him out of these without the key.
    "When we get home we're going to have a nice talk," his dad said.
    Rain knew what talk meant, and he watched as their house came in view. It was another great lie, it looked well manicured, a family that cares about their home. But it wasn't true. Father came over and unlocked him. At first Rain was going to make a run for it, but his father grabbed him quickly and quite harshly. Once he was in the house, his parents insane locks and buttons would keep him in all the time.
    The door opened and looming fear poured through Rain's body. The door was closed and he was thrown into the family room.
    "Rain running away from home is a very bad thing to do," his father said.
    "And lying about saving people in a cave and wasting those doctor's time," his mother said.

"You should be ashamed of yourself...especially since your grandfather died," father said.
    "Rain for this bad behavior of yours I'm going to let your father handle the punishment...while you serve your punishment I'm going to make dinner and we can have dinner like one big family,"

Rain stared at his father as his father opened the storage closet that was the closest to the family room. He took out the special punishment belt. Rain was going to get a hard whipping today.
    "No you see Rain this is what you expect....today I have something better," his father said.
    His father put away the belt and took out a lighter. He walked over to Rain and Rain tried to get away, but couldn't. His father grabbed his wrist. Turned on the lighter and forced his pointer finger in the fire. It was hot and painful.
    His father did it to all four fingers pointer, middle, ring, and pinky.
    His father was making sure he wouldn't be able to escape.
    "Now Rain you have to take your medicine and take a shower for god sakes your dirty," his father stared at him, "Stop crying Rain..I only gave you first degree burns..I can make them second if you want."
    Rain got up walked up the stairs and went to take a shower.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu listened to what Kiyoshi said in silence. He had heard of things like this before, though most of it was taking place in countries where the military ruled all.

But as more and more people gained the abilities common to shifters, more and more countries were putting restrictions on them. Being where he had been before, he had even heard of at least three countries putting them in camps.

"People are so afraid of the unknown, they tend to shun and recoil against it. Sadly, it will be a while before any change is made." he then idly wondered. Now that he thought about it, more and more people were becoming shifters. Compared to the size of the world population, its increase was slow, but isolate it to a hemisphere, a continent, a region, a country, and the rate grew.

He wondered what that meant, and if all people would eventually be shifters. Some no doubt would commit suicide because of it, others would do their best to forget about it. Most would probally use their powers in restriction, using them to help even if it was only one person.

The main problem was those who would use their new powers for their own gain. That was the crux of the problem. If all the shifters used their power for good, people might still be afraid of them, but they wouldnt fear them to the point of arresting them or killing them.

Sighing, he wondered if he would be able to keep his promise to Kat to help protect her friend.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat took a moment to take in everything that Kiyoshi said. It was a lot of information, and it made her want to say so many things. But at the moment, all she could do was take a deep breath, and let it all in. She then gave Kiyoshi a warm smile.

"Well, at least you came out of everything alive."

Before Kat could say anything further, her cell phone rang and she answered to her mother on the other end.

"Hai....Moshi moshi?.....eh?.......why?.......No.....No!.......I 'm not doing that!!!!.........NO!!!........Okaa-san!!!........I'm not doing your stupid bridal training!!........No!!!!!!......but.........but... .....EH?....ugh........fine....Ja."

She hung up the phone and a look of frustration and anger fell over her face . She then sat down in one of the chairs, crossed her arms, and started muttering to herself in Japanese.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin started looking for a distraction and spotted a small crane with a gas leak. He took out a match and lit the small puddle leading all the way to the crane. Kevin ran behind cover as fast as he can and then heard a loud explosion. A couple men with guns and some guard dogs came to investigate, allowing Kevin enough time to slip by.

I can't find a vehicle containing an engine. I'm going to have to search further in.

Right from the start, Kevin saw an old van. It was the type of van that a group of hippies would smoke in. Kevin ran to the van and looked inside to find a notebook and a box.

Kevin opened the box and saw an emerald on a chain. He then opened the notebook and began reading with the door closed.

"If you're reading this, then it means my personal belongings have been found. I would often come here and find old records of some of my favorite artists. I once found an old oil lamp, an antique. It still works, too. Brother if you found all of this, then excellent. I'm glad it didn't get into the wrong hands. It's not like that pendant is worth any money but in terms of sentimental value and power, it is quite high up there. When I wore this pendant, my body felt different. I started getting angrier and more and more like an true wolf. My blood flowed faster and my heart beat would increase. Adrenaline would course through my veins and as soon as I knew it, I started producing this liquid that would coat my fangs and my claws. If I bit an opponent or even scratched them while wearing the pendant, they gradually became decrepit and weak, making the hunt easier. But I also learned that while wearing the pendant in an angry state, you can't tell friend from foe. It's like everyone is just food to satisfy the pack's hunger. That's why you MUST be alone if you are going to use the pendant. Nobody wants to kill their friends. I killed one of my best in the pack due to this accursed pendant. I didn't know until it was too late. Please be careful with this. It will make you stronger but as a price, everyone becomes a target for the hunt. Best wishes. -Craig"

The junkyard employees were going back to their patrol routes after putting the fire out when one of them spotted the owner's body in the shadows with wire around his neck...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi listened to Xanu, and then simply nodded in response, Kat being the one to speak next. “Yes, I am glad of that too. But honestly, if I didn’t, it’s not like it would really matter anymore.” Then before anything else could be said or done, Kat’s cell phone went off, and Kiyoshi could have sworn that Kat rolled her eyes once checking the Caller Identification.

“Hai....Moshi moshi?.....eh?.......why?.......No.....No!.......I 'm not doing that!!!!.........NO!!!........Okaa-san!!!........I'm not doing your stupid bridal training!!........No!!!!!!......but.........but... .....EH?....ugh........fine....Ja.” Then she had hung up the phone, and Kat had a look of anger and frustration written all over her face.

Kiyoshi was concerned about her friend, and would be there for her no matter what if she needed it, she just hoped that she could show it, she was so exhausted that she wasn’t sure if she could, but she would try. Sleeping in an alley was not necessarily something that is good for a person, let alone if they were not even sleeping, but passed out instead.

Kyon liked the idea of Kiyoshi wanting to be there for her BFF For Life no matter what if she needed it. He smiled to himself as he thought about all the time they would be spending together, and Kiyoshi rolled her eyes at that. “Kyon, I swear sometimes…” She accidently said out loud, instead of within her mind. She then looked around the room and grinned sheepishly.

“Ahhehehhehhehheh…. Sorry about that.” Then Kiyoshi turned her attention back towards Kat. “Is there anything you need help with Kat? I know how your Mother can be sometimes, so if there is anything you need, I’m here for you.” She smiled then, trying to show that she cared, but she was not sure that it would even look like she did or not, she was feeling the fatigue start to settle in.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-19-2009 at 10:23 PM.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

Valkyrie was walking with somebody beside her. As she looks to her side, she saw a very familiar guy. He was smiling at her, her heart skipped a bit. "Where do you wanna go today?" he said very soft. "hmm..." valkyrie answered.

He held her hands as they walk near the sea shore she have always loved to go. He started to pull her to the water. She refused to go but the guy continued to walk towards the sea, slowly the water was starting to get high. Then came to a point that she can't see the guy anymore. She was now crying. Soft sobs are coming out of her mouth incontrollably.

She woke up and realized that it was just a dream, another dream, she dreamed of him again. He was the guy she loved a few years ago, before she "changed"...

She sat on the bed to see Kairos sitting on a chair not far from where she was sleeping. She was observing him, he seemed to not realize that she has awakened. She saw him looking very odd. She wanted to ask him what is he thinking but she choose to just shift and read his mind, it's like a hobby to her coz she enjoys reading, not knowing what she will be reading in that head of his, she tried to connect. But she stopped to see that someone else is there...

"What does she want? Who is she" Valkyrie said in a calm voice.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 01-19-2009 at 10:49 PM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Nightroad View Post
    Tahlia took it the wrong way. Slamming the tray on the table she turned to him. "Excuse me for bringing food so you could eat. How rude of me to think that perhaps you were hungry. How idiotic of me to want to come greet a girl who was just thrown into a cell with someone like you and more than likely doesn't know why. Yes, I was wrong to think I might be of help. When she wakens, why don't you tell her why she's here? And then if she's nice and understanding, maybe she'll help you eat too!" The air crackled and snapped around her like a cloud. Her shifter laughed inside, hoping the stress would be too much for her and she would shift.
    Kairos felt the change in air around him. Tahlia had taken his comment far off what he had meant. He new he would have to do something and he suppressed the growing rage within his body. The change was amazing and he made a very good guess as to what was causing it, and it wasn't natural.
    "Tahlia dear. Please don't take it the wrong way." He smiled. It was filled with innocence. He was trying to calm her down. "Please calm down. In fact sit down. Take a moment to rest." He gestured to the chair next to him with amazing accuracy. "It would do you some good for a work-a-holic like you to sit down every now and then." Kairos was in fact happy for her company and was trying to show it.
    "Our type has to stick together." He said trying to hint that he was guessing she was a shifter.

Quote Originally Posted by rEikAbLeU View Post
    She sat on the bed to see Kairos sitting on a chair not far from where she was sleeping. She was observing him, he seemed to not realize that she has awakened. She saw him looking very odd. She wanted to ask him what is he thinking but she choose to just shift and read his mind, it's like a hobby to her coz she enjoys reading, not knowing what she will be reading in that head of his, she tried to connect. But she stopped to see that someone else is there...

"What does she want? Who is she" Valkyrie said in a calm voice.
    Kairos jumped slightly as Valkyrie spoke. He turned his head towards here. He glazed eyes meeting hers.
    "You’re awake?" He smiled again, it was good news. "Thank god. I was worried about you for a bit." He waved at her slightly. He hoped she was at least a person who could tell he was blind and wasn't going to ask him to help her get up or something. It did make him feel useless if she did need help, after all she had been asleep for a while.
    He felt a press against his mind that felt like it came from her. It was hard to make sure he had her attention when he couldn't see her. So he instead shook his head lightly, and tapped his head inconspicuously, to warn her to stay out.
    "This is Tahlia who is our wonderful helper. She has even brought lunch with her." Kairos was desperately trying to keep the anger building up from bursting, while at the same time calming Tahlia. If he had guessed right calming Tahlia would get rid of it.
    "Are you ok then Valkyrie?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Closed Thread

Thread Information