AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 186 FirstFirst ... 40 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

More people! Tahlia was working furiously in the kitchen to make meals and drinks for the people who just arrived. The two older ladies who had been gossiping were now busying themselves with cooking. Politely excusing herself to take the meals away, Tahlia left the kitchen. With a few trays balanced on her arms (and starting to feel much like a waitress) she entered the room where an interrogation was to take place, where she saw a few people sitting about. She could only recognize Crammer and Sanders. Setting the trays down in front of each person, she smiled and said to Crammer, "Hello Sir." Tahlia created a calm, easy atmosphere around the room. Seeing that everyone had been served Tahlia excused herself once again to take the last meal to the recent captive.

It was strange, she thought as she walked to wards the cell containing Samael, but it was harder to change the air around her. Unlocking the cell, Tahlia stepped in. She couldn't see Samael at all, and for a moment thought that maybe he'd gotten out. But as soon as she saw the lump under the sheets she understood that he was on the bed. "Samael? I've brought you something to eat." There was no response to that, so Tahlia set the tray down and stepped a little closer. "Mr. Samigina?" Tahlia looked over Samael to see splotches of red dotting around him. Gently taking the edge of the sheet, she peeled it back to show large blobs of red on the bottom sheet. He had wrapped his shirt around his chest to act as some kind of bandage. Feeing intrusive, Tahlia unwrapped the shirt to reveal a bleeding gun wound. Bringing the sheet back up, she left quietly to find a first-aid kit.

When she returned she found that he had more or less, passed out because of blood loss. I have no idea how I'm supposed to do this...I'm not a surgeon! Closing her eyes, and hoping that he wouldn't wake while she was doing this, she gently dabbed disinfectant on the wound. It bubbled and hissed for a good few minutes before showing the end of a bullet. She grabbed a pair of tweezers (realizing that this was NOT the way you would ever take a bullet out) and pulled on the end of the bullet until it came out. More blood gushed from the wound. Making sure she cleaned the wound right, she then started to stitch the flesh back together. Being good at sewing anyway, she quickly finished. Dabbing more disinfectant on the closed wound, she also searched in the aid kit for bandages. Ace wrap would have to do. Wrapping it the best she could around his chest, Tahlia clipped the end piece together.

Tahlia closed the first-aid kit and watched Samael for a minute to see if he would wake. When he did not, she left the food tray on the floor and left the cell. Feeling ill, she went to search for a bathroom to wash her hands, and empty the contents of her stomach.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael struggled to maintain consciousness for a long time and he vaguely remember someone touching him, and him pushing against them, but eventually he collapsed.

And once more he was in darkness, his pulse slowed, he moved closer and closer toward the veil of death. Once more a voice came whisper sadly too him. Begging him... to die. To step beyond his existance with one all mighty step. But he pull away from the tragic voice and its echoing sorrow. He just wanted to drift her in this sea of nothing. This true reality.

His memories began to fade and he was free from them. All their sorrow and pain and agitation devoured by the endless dark. He didn't want remember that falsehood. He wanted this, this eternal now, this endless place of reflecting thought and voided numbness. This was where he belonged, the place between life and death.

He was alone. And nothing existed but him. Nothing else was real.

However, there came a hand, reaching into this darkness, into his pleasant blindness and dragged him out into the know-nothing light.

Samael awoke in the cell alone. He was alone. And he ached so badly for death.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Jericho, huh? He went in to save her...Kids these days. His fist does not scare me. Perhaps I should find this guy and question him."

Kevin smirked as he started walking toward the junkyard again. He had a new person who may be either friend or foe. Hana and Rain must've been worried for Kevin.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reina told Roki that she needs to recover, therefore he let her rest for a bit. She lays on the bed and closes her eyes as he sees Roki before going into a dream. He suddenly heard Tahlia's voice coming from across the room, "Samael, I've brought..." As soon as heard that name he remembered it well. It was a friend of Kiyoshi's, so a friend of Kiyoshi is a friend of Roki too. He smiles and as it became silent he speaks from across the other side of the cells, "Hey Samael!!" He really didn't want to wake up the sleeping beauty Reina next to him, but he did want to talk to Samael because he wants to know more about him.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at the man being snuggled by the wolves. Rain could sense the blood was not normal the man was not normal. Or medically there was something wrong. He stared at the man's wounds. This was going to be complicated very complicated.
    "Hana I can only clot a few wounds...this man I sense is suffering from internal bleeding...I don't have any abilities of healing, so I'm going to run over to a hospital and get someone with medical expertise," Rain said, "You must make sure he doesn't fall asleep, you must talk to him and keep him awake."
    Rain began to pull the blood so that the very few wounds he could clot, clotted. He needed to make in time, he sense from the blood the man only had a few or less hours to make it. Rain got up.
    "Please Hana keep him awake...I'll be back in 10," Rain said, "Don't leave his side..."
    Rain thought for a moment, what if something went wrong.
    "Hana if anything serious happens you have to call me on my cellphone," Rain said.
    Rain handed her a piece of paper with his number on it. That written number was suppose to be a reminder to him about his number being changed by his grandfather. Now he was giving it to Hana.
    "You have to find some way to contact me," Rain said, "I gotta go now."
    Rain ran towards the entrance he made and left in a flash. There was a hospital close by and he could make it there in less then 5 minutes if he ran fast. Then again he was tired from all the blood clotting and digging tunnels. No he had to do it. He needed to make it. He began to speed towards the hospital. He needed to make it.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(OOC: I'm really confused right now, so, I'm just going to post as best as I can...)

Hana nodded, "Alright, Rain. Just hurry."

She knealt beside Carlos. "You'll be alright. I'm not much help. But, Kevin's taught me alot." Talking was probably the best way to keep him from falling asleep. She'd seen other people do it plenty of times. She smiled, "So, you must have known Kevin and Craig a long time? I haven't known Kevin too long, so I still don't know a lot about him. I still know something though. And, I never really had a chance to get to know Craig." She paused a moment, saddness taking over. How could she possibly miss someone she didn't even know. She shrugged it off and kept smiling. "What was he like? Did him and Kevin always get along?"
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 01-18-2009 at 02:30 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hey, Samael!" Samael vaguely heard his name called but didn't respond, he didn't know the persons voice and if he didn't know them he didn't particularly care about what they had to say... hell he didn't really care about the people he did know.

Suddenly the his cell door opened revealing another officer, a different one, but he didn't look at him. The man bowed his head, "I'm here to apologize to you about this. Our officers were overzealous in the line of duty and took you in without cause. They will be reprimanded and we apologized for the inconvenience we have caused you. Of course we will release you, but is there anything else that I can do by way of apology?"

Samael stood up slightly, noticing he had been bandage while he slept. Well, that was awfully nice of them. He took his shirt, which was now on the floor and stained with blood, and put it on. "No... I'm fine. Just point me to the exit."

"What about that wound? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No I'm fine." he repeated, this time more insisantly and with a strong dose of venomous annoyance. He walked out of the cell.

The man pointed down the hall, "the exit is down that way, to the left. If there is anything you need just ask anyone, and I'm sure they will give you the help you need. But... and this is just a favor, not a task... If you see that girl... the girl who...hurt are officers. Please report her to use at once" the man handed him a piece of paper with a phone number on it, "Call this number."

"I will." Samael replied, not sure if he was lying or not. For a long moment, he debated whether or not to tell them where Kiyoshi lived... ultimately, he decided not to. Anyone who believed shifters were real could not be trusted to make a rational decision. Besides, he didn't see a clear moral path on either side, Kiyoshi or these people. Therefore, he would just remove himself from involvement. He would stop going near Kiyoshi and he wouldn't tell these people where she lived. If something changed to reveal that one side was clearly in the wrong he would consider changing his position.

"Thanks, and Have a good day." The other man said and walked off, Samael watched his retreating form for a moment and then sighed. What a pain.

He walked over to the cell where he had heard his name come from, he needed to check something, "Who are you and how do you know my name?" He asked in a demanding tone that brooked no nonsense. He didn't trust anyone who knew his name with out him telling it to them.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Heading back to junkyard now after being sidetracked.)

"When they were children, not as much. No matter what, one had some sort of problem with the other. As they grew older, they had to learn how to fight. Craig learned how to street fight while Kevin joined the Coast Guard. Kevin went through a lot and learned so much. He learned the martial arts, how to talk to girls, being a real man. It was all stuff that would prevent people from walking all over him. Now he's for the most part, serious about things. The one thing I absolutely notice him being serious about is the fact that he loves you wholeheartedly and doesn't want to see you injured. He would rather take the pain, no matter how brutal it may be than let you endure it. To put it metaphorically, he's trying to be your sword and shield. Always take good care of him. Being the leader of the pack is like being a king...and every king needs a queen."

Carlos was very considerate of his words. Meanwhile, Kevin entered the junkyard. It was a barren desert of scrap metal and machine parts. A man dressed in overalls appeared in the distance with a shotgun. Kevin, being the smart dog, began to hide in the shadows again. Beside him was a piece of wire.

"What a catch...something to get that guy off of my back. Now I need something to lure him here. The gun-toting stranger started slowly making his rounds through the "scrap desert".

This redneck's got a chip on his shoulder it seems. Did his wife die? I'll do him the favor and send him to her then.

Kevin came up behind the guy and started strangling him with the wire.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia walked out of the bathroom and wiped her hands on her dress. She walked down the hallway, and turned the corner to see Samael looking in on another cell. He looked annoyed, and demanding. It occurred to Tahlia, that he was talking to Roki and Reina. Does he know them? Is he a shifter too? If he knows Reina then perhaps he knows Kairos as well. In the case that he does know Reina and Roki and he is also looking for Kairos would they think that he might be here, where other shifters are held captive? I can't let there be any suspicion.

Tahlia walked up to him and grabbed the edge of his sleeve. "Excuse me Sir, the exit is this way." And she began to pull him along. "Don't you think it's a little rude to make fun of those behind bars? Honestly Sir, don't you have any shame?" Tahlia was smiling as she said this, not trying to be rude but trying to get him to move away from Roki and Reina. When they had gotten well out of ear-shot, and closer to the Exit, Tahlia stopped and immediately let go of his shirt.

"Please excuse my rudeness in pulling you away like that. To make up for it I'd like to offer you a...'safehouse' of a sort. I've heard of your situation (word travels around here faster than wind) and I think that if you're in need of someplace to stay and to be sure you don't have anymore run-ins with the girl who caused you so much trouble, you may want to consider taking the offer. There isn't anyone occupying the safe house and if you like, there can be a guard arranged so that there is really no chance of running into any kind of trouble." Tahlia spoke assuringly and calmly. She found that she was no longer able to influence the air with her thoughts, so she would have to make due with her words.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Let's see now, someone called you by that so I called you the same and in addition I believe I knew you from somewhere, the beach party. We also met up when Kiyoshi dragged me along. We are in here for hospitality." He replies happily as he looks at Reina, hoping that she is having good dreams, then he saw Tahlia pull him out of the place. "May you be blessed Samael." But when Tahlia said, "Don't you think it's a little rude to make fun of those behind bars? Honestly Sir, don't you have any shame?" Wait a second, let's back that up. Me? Behind bars? What in the world did I do wrong? We were here for hospitality, not for being jailed. His anger rose a bit as his feelings angered. He quietly calms down and kept it to himself. He has never done anything to anyone, all he has been doing is taking care of others and making friends.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The girl pulled her away and he sneered, "Hey! This guy knows my name and I don't know who he is. I have the right to know how the hell people know about me, after all this man could be stalking me for all I know!" However, the girl was physically stronger than him and he was pulled away (which was not a little pathetic. "I wasn't making fun of them, you cur! I'm not some man filled with the glee of Schadenfreude!"

Then she spoke again... and Samael snapped. Grabbing her violently he slammed her against the wall, "WHO ARE YOU? HOW DO YOU KNOW? WHO TOLD YOU?" his voice mixed yelling with whispering and then doused it a distrust and venom. "I have long sinced move past the point of patience. I'm bloody tired of people who keep prying into my life, without my consent. Who are you people? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" Again he slammed her violently against the wall.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia's own temper snapped as she was shoved violently against the wall. "And I sir, am tired of listening to idiots like YOU, you seem to have no train of thought whatsoever! You, who treat people as though they are worthless and have some ulterior motive to get at you. You, who shouts in the middle of a hallway and shows violence to those who want to help you. Granted you may not need the help but to go so far as to show violence to a lady! Didn't it occur to you that when the police bring you somewhere to be interrogated that they might check up on your background to see who you are? With someone as idiotic as you, who wouldn't hear rumors of that? God, you're acting like a child would in thinking that you are righteous, and that you have the only right answer. It's immature. Calling names, shouting, and being violent will not help you get the answers you want, so I suggest you control yourself."

Tahlia removed his hands and glared at him. Her cheeks burned brightly with anger. Not being one to talk, she tried to calm down a little.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I understand that... but I was kicked out of my apartment yesterday. If I had gotten kicked out a week ago I could see you checking my registered address and not finding one, but no... not yesterday. And I've been here, what? Half an hour? An hour tops! You wouldn't have time to actually go to my apartment and check! You haven't the slightest IDEA what your talking about! And what is this of righteousness? Where, in ANYTHING, I've said to you would make you think that? HUH? Or maybe you've already monitored my conversations? You're digging yourself a deeper grave! DO YOU EVEN KNOW ANYTHING!?!" He shouted, draining his venom, all his held back rage and fury, blistering boiling toxins dripping from his mouth.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Do you even listen to yourself when you talk? Do YOU understand anything you're saying? Does it matter to you that you've created a land mine? You've surrounded yourself with so many assumptions that someone MUST be monitoring you all the time that you don't stop to think that maybe other people are assuming as well! When I spoke of you being in a 'situation' I meant in a way that I'd already heard that you were present when a girl was attacked and or was attacked (you don't hear the whole story in gossip) and the reason why you were here was to be interrogated. I assumed you might want somewhere to stay in the idea that the girl you ran into knew where you lived. I assumed that perhaps you knew each other. I had no idea you where kicked out of your apartment yesterday and until five seconds ago I didn't know you even lived in an apartment!" Tahlia snapped back at him, for once glad she was unable to feel the emotions in the air.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He grabbed her forcibly, "So you are saying... that everything you said that was true, that you knew I was in a 'situation', that I was arrogant, that I pushed aside the hands of others, all of these things you stayed without knowing anything about me just happened to be true. Maybe. But I'm not in a situation where I can trust anyone. Maybe, its a coincidence that you hit so many nails on the head... mayhaps... but I can't afford to believe that right now. So, if its a coincidence I'm sorry, and if not know than know that I will figure out who the hell you are and I will not let you or anyone else you work with continue to ruin my life!" With that he turned and stormed down the hall.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Mr. Samigina, I hope you do find those who cause you so much trouble." Tahlia said as he stomped away. "Careful not to strain yourself, else your wound reopen!" She called after him, and turned away. The further away from him she got, the easier it was to feel the atmosphere around her. Arguing with that idiot had it's plus... She thought to herself, because when she had argued with him, she had let out all of her irritation and now felt relatively calm. She walked to the cell Roki and Reina were in, and opened the unlocked door (it had to be the only door in the facility unlocked). Tahlia felt a spark of anger to wards her when she entered coming from Roki. He obviously must have heard what she said to Samael when she'd taken him away.

She didn't want him to think that he was captive at all, so she said to him, "Please excuse what I said before, if you heard. I only wanted to make sure that Samael found his way out all right. You are in no way, shape or form prisoner. As soon as Reina wakes, you may leave if you wish." Tahlia said, not quite able to look at either of them. She fidgeted now, unsure what to say. Turning out, Tahlia left the door open and walked down the hall.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fool! Samael exclaimed himself as her stormed out of the building in a fervor. And she had to know about his wound too, whoever had dressed the wound had probably told her, no way and idiot like that could dress anything more than a paper cut.

He shoved her out of mind, no use dwelling on fools, there were FAR too many to spare attention on any one.

Instead he turned his attention to the streets outside of the station and noticed fairly quickly that he had no earthly idea where the hell he was. He sighed as he looked around... eventually he decided to pick the direction he remembered coming from and hope he eventually got to a place he recognized.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His anger forms into tears same goes for his mood from angry to sad as he heard everything. People arguing at this time and all, it's not a good thing to do. As Tahlia came to say that he wasn't a prisoner or anything, he came t realize that she was good. He continues to cry, he saw Tahlia walk out of the cell and into the hall. Roki cries tears, but it wasn't the normal tears, it was the blood tears again. The blood flow inside him was not normal at all. He cries out to her and hugs her, "Please do not do that...it hurts to see people angry." Roki knows that hugging her not might feel right, but it's the only way to calm her down and let her know that he cares.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain was here he had ran those five minutes to the hospital and walked in. He didn't even take his time to catch his breath. He ran to the nurse behind the desk and she stared at him.
    "How can I help you today?" the nurse said.
    "I need a doctor...a good...doctor...injured person in a cave...need medical assistance," Rain said trying to gain his breath.
    "Here you go your clipboard and register up a doctor will be with you shortly,"
    "No I have a medical emergency....there is a man...in a cave...he's internally bleeding...and I need a doctor to come and help him...he's dying he only has about an hour, two at the most," Rain said.
    "Please sir just sign the clipboard,"
    Rain shook his head and started walking calmly around the hospital. He walked down the hallway to find a doctor. Any doctor. He saw a doctor.
    "Excuse me sir...I need a doctor...there is a man in a cave and he's internally bleeding and I...."
    "Rain,"
    He knew that voice. He turned around, it was his mom, dad, and the family doctor. Rain's heart skipped. But then again maybe he would get their attention more.
    "Mom, dad there is a cave near Mourning Hill...a man is internal bleeding and I need a doctor to help," Rain said.
    "Rain what has happened to your hands?" his mother asked.
    Rain stared at his mom.
    "I was helping someone out, they were buried in this cave and I moved away the rocks and everything," Rain said, "Anyway I need a doctor...can Dr. Su come with us and help the man?"
    Dr. Su was their family doctor.
    "Rain I see as a very far fetch idea that you unburied people in a cave," Dr. Su said, "I think you're just having another one of your mental episodes...George, help me restrain this boy...he is mentally ill as you can tell."
    George the doctor behind him and nodded his head. Rain tried to run, but was grabbed harshly on his wrist. He didn't have enough strength to fight George off.
    Su took out a syringe.
    "Rain we're going to put you to sleep now and when you wake up you'll forget all about the imaginary cave,"
    "No...it's the truth...Kevin and Hana are counting on me,"
    "Good night,"
    "No...NO NO NO!!!"
    The last thing he felt was a prick in his neck and the sleepiness that over came. And the shame of not being able to help Kevin and Hana.
    "Make sure when he wakes up he takes his anti-psychotics and don't let him out of you sight," Su said.
    "Yes sir...we won't this time," his mom said.
    "Must be the grief of losing his grandfather that is making him do this," his father said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Hikari- OOC i have the best sfx
    ribbons from the satchel she was carrying poured out , slithering like snakes in the air suddenly they shot straign into her stomach . Hikari lurched forward throwing up some blood . "mother $%^&%^ ," . she cracked her arm back into place , clicked her neck a few times . "thank you mister what ever you name is , I'm hikari and for somewhat preventing me from killing that @$$ hole , i may one day have to kill you , but as a reward for saving me you can have on of my ribbons" . she through a rolled up peice of parchment at jericho . "it'll heal you , but you'll have to unroll it yourself because you didn't make it ". she walked over to the window *clap* , *BOOM* the theatre down the road exploded smoke rising to 200 ft . "only 200 feet of smoke , oh well maybe the shrapnel will do some thing" . she slaped her thigh , another loud explosion went of it sounded harsh on the ears this time , a few people screamed . "so the shrapnel did work" .
    she turned to jericho , "huh . . Be a savior to everyone and prevent the destruction of life , if you do you'll just become twisted like that wolf dude , sure i kill people doesn't make me the devil , they'd all die anyway." she kissed him on the cheek , "but I do feel rather pissed off at the wolf , so im gonna go kill him and skin him and use his fur as a mattres to conpensate for all the people he just killed". she flipped backwards flying through the window , landing on building after building . a shock a pain came through her as she landed on the next building , the kind of shock when your going up stairs in the dark and you think theres one more step and there isn't . she whispered in fright and excitement "kiku" . a deep grin came across her face , " well not today i'll let someone else save you I have a wolf to mutalate " .

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho wiped the kiss off his cheek, "You are going to be a handfull aren't you?" he said as he watched the girl leap out the window.

"Jericho? You're going to let her just do that?!" Tommy pointed the rifle at her but Roivas stopped him from getting himself killed, "Well atleast...atleast go help those people,"

"I will...I will," Jericho smashed the ground, transforming himself into the mighty persona he used day in and day out. Out the window he went, off towards the screams of pain, to save the day...again, "I gotta get a better hobby," he laughed as the air flew across his face.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-18-2009 at 07:38 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Josun Tomoro and kat-star01, read).

“I know!” Kiyoshi exclaimed, before walking over to a few chairs in the room that they were all standing in, before moving them around into a circle in front of them, taking a seat in one of the chairs herself once she was finished. ‘I can just take care of my wounds after the discussion. I just hope that they doesn’t get worse by then.’

She looked around at everyone in the room, as if expecting them to take a seat in the empty chairs around her. “It would be nice if we all sat down to talk.” She suggested, slightly motioning for them to come over, but yet not caring whether or not they decided to.

“All right, I will go first.” She began, treating the whole situation and the atmosphere around them like that of an AA Meeting. “Hello. My name is Kiyoshi Nakamura, and I am cursed.” She then smiled while looking around the room, meeting everyone’s eyes with hers. “Okay! Who’s next?”

Kiyoshi folded her hands in her lap politely, waiting for the next person to begin as she did so. “Anyone?”
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-18-2009 at 07:36 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Hikari- OOC im talking to you SAMAEL
    hikari walked down the street "need sanwich so hungry" she moaned , suddenly she spotted samael , "Hey samael why are you out here , well before you answer you wanna come back to the shrine will me you look a little lost" she stared at him .

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Why does everyone seem to be trying to turn Samael into a quivering mass of paranoia?

Samael stared at the girl... then twitched. His mind just couldn't take it... "Why... " he said vaguely before shouting, "Who are you? Why do know my name?" It was beginning to try his patience, every one in this entire Island seemed to know his name! He had never spoken to this girl before, least not to his knowledge. But some how she talks to him like she's known him for years. "You know what? I don't care. Go away." he just kept walking to frustrated to bother with even a facsimile of etiquette.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-18-2009 at 07:39 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Because it's fun? ><

Tahlia stopped, and gasped as she felt a surge of overwhelming sadness. She turned around just in time to be hugged. Roki was crying...Blood! It was starting to be too much for one day. "R-Roki? Are you okay? You're crying blood!" She stuttered, as she spoke. "Please do not do that...it hurts to see people angry." He said. The sadness emitting from the boy was about to cause Tahlia to burst into tears herself. It was one of those times, when she had no idea what to do. "It's okay Roki, I'm not angry anymore!" She said, trying to console him. He was going to catch someone's attention if he continued the way he was going. She slowly led him back to the room. "W-why are you crying b-blood Roki?"

Closed Thread

Thread Information