AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 186 FirstFirst ... 39 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: For kat_star 01 and Josun Tomoro. I promise I will post something next for Luzifer. I just had a few things that I needed to work out first. Thanks again).

Kyon was not surprised to see the AK-47 like he should have been. Because of Kiyoshi, or at least her luck, he had seen enough guns for the day. But his luck had seemed to change when he caught sight of the holder of the gun. ‘Hello!’ He thought to himself. ‘Kyon!’ Kiyoshi yelled inside of his mind. ‘And you call me reckless? I swear sometimes! Geez!’ She persisted.

‘Whatever…’ He thought uncaring. Besides, he still had Kat…

“All right, all right. Look, I will explain.”

But then Xanu ran into the room, with his sword drawn in the same direction, and Kyon sighed then, his “luck” turning down again, that is until, he caught sight of his reflection in the sheen of Xanu’s blade. He winked at it, using it as a mirror, as he began running his fingers though his gorgeous golden silk-like hair.

That was stopped short when the sword and gun were practically pressed to his head and the nape of his neck. “Umm… Okay… I guess I can explain things now. Just do not do anything rash, and I can show you.” Kyon put his hands up then, palms out as in to surrender, although he probably could have taken them any day.

‘Kyon!’ Kiyoshi complained at his arrogant thought, and he sighed again before looking at everyone in the room.

“Just give me a chance to prove who I am, okay? I will have to move though, so nothing irrational, all right? Does that sound like a plan?”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Hikari- OOC this is a clear sign i need some PC interaction yo
    she lit a match , her eye's widened as she dropped it onto the theatre curtain , she pulled out a tape , walking up the stairs to the control room with a grimace she put the tape into the tape player , and disstressed womans voice came out of the speakers "HELP ! " she began walking down the stairs she took a seat in the back row hiding herself carefully . the distressed voice called out again "OH GOD HELP US SOMEONE HELP US" .

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

As Jericho dusted himself off something got Tommy's attention, "Hey, Jericho, you might wanna see this!" Tommy was pointing out the window at a building with flames licking at the sky. Before Tommy could turn around and say anything else, Jericho had transformed and stormed out of the building. Leaping, from one structure to the next, he made it to the flaming building.

"OH GOD HELP US! SOMEONE HELP US!" called someone who must've been trapped.

Jericho hammered the wall with such force that the entire building shook. He sprinted in, looking desperatly for the one who cried for help.

"OH GOD HELP US! SOMEONE HELP US!" the voice came from a theatre room which was right in front of him.

Roivas speared through the door and made a b-line to the stage, which was engulfed in flames, "Hello?! Where are you?!" Jericho could barely see the stage, much less anyone who was trapped in this smoke.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-17-2009 at 11:24 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: This one is for Luzifer. Woot).

After Samael had pointed out which picture of Kiyoshi he had recognized, he had begin to speak again. "Don't know any of the others. And I have trouble believing the veracity of any of this, given that you people even believe in this whole shifter delusion. If you are stupid enough to be swept up in this hysteria, I can't believe your deductions on anything else. You twits."

The commanding “officer” frowned then. “Twits huh?” He then motioned for the two men to exit one of the sports cars. “I want one of you to check on the men who are down, and then the other needs to call headquarters and let them know that we will be there shortly so, they need to et the interrogation room ready as soon as possible.”

One of the men nodded, and began checking the men whom had gotten injured in the fight, or worse, whom died. The other man then nodded as well. “Yes, sir!” Then he headed to the van, and climbed in, radioing headquarters as asked.

“Now would you mind coming with us? We have to ask you some questions back at headquarters, and you have to go with us regardless. So we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Which way would you have it? The choice is up to you.”

The commanding “officer” did not show any expression on his face when speaking to Samael, unless it was that of slight amusement, but he really did not care. He had a long day, and very little patience. So either way, he would not mind taking the situation into his own hands.

“Sir, we have two seriously injured, four are just knocked out, one guy has the wind knocked out of him but he is still breathing, and only one dead. It was Kurt Seabring sir.” The commanding “officer” then nodded. “Good work. You may go tell Sanders that we are ready to head out when the cleaning team gets here.”

“Sir, yes sir!” Then he too was off.

He then turned his attention back to that of Samael Samigina. “The choice is up to you, boy.” Not technically speaking, the choice really was not up to Samael, was it? He just liked giving people a hard time and spewing the power out that he did not really even have to care. He liked being that way. “So what will it be Samigina?”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Wait!! Don't shoot, or.....Stab! Kyon is Kiyoshi's cousin so I don't think he means harm!"

Kat stood in front of Kyon with her arms out hoping that they wouldn't strike.

"I've met him once before at her shrine."

She then turned her head to look at kyon and sighed.

"Couldn't you have at least shown up in boy clothes?"
    Last edited by kat_star01; 01-17-2009 at 11:39 PM.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A large smack was heard in the same theater. Upon the wall coming down, a blaze raged on as two figures appeared in Kevin's sight. One of them was a man while the other was one he could not make out.

"It's hard to see with the smoke but sniffing a person out is quite different. It's still difficult but I'll try it."

Kevin shifted into black wolf form again to hide in the shadows. He started sniffing over along the right side.

"Nothing...That just leaves the left and those two figures."

Kevin ran into the smoke in wolf form and yelled to the two figures...

"Who are you both? Friend or foe?"

(OOC: This is where Ray comes in seeing as I am in the same location...just in the smoke.)

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Who are you both? Friend or foe?" called a voice in the smoke.

"I'm friend, I think," He couldn't tell who was calling but he figured it was someone who was trying to rescue the person who kept calling, "Where is everyone? I know I heard someone call for help!" Jericho's eyes were starting to water and the smoke burned his lungs.

Jericho dropped to one knee as the smoke filled him. He couldn't stay here much longer but then agian, he couldn't leave anyone to just burn.
    ~The One and Only~

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael looked down at his arms that were crossed, and then he tightened his grip on his side with his right hand. He hoped his patience and fortitude would last. "Whatever," Samael said getting into the van. He looked at the people around him dully, not amused, nor frightened, nor anxious, nor interested. Just apathetic. As he sat down he pulled out a book from his bag and began to read.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC , for the sake of plot twist lets just say hikari knows you put a gun to yuki's head and she's pssed about it .
    Hikari -
    her eye's flashed with rage . "you . . . you baaastard , how dare you put a gun to my dear yuki's head" , hikari raised her bow . if he killed her i'll find her body and blow it to bits , i was ment to kill her . she put her bow down to her side . "tell me where yuki is and I'll spare your lives" she demanded .

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: This is for Josun Tomoro, and kat_star01).

"Wait!! Don't shoot, or.....Stab! Kyon is Kiyoshi's cousin so I don't think he means harm!" Then Kat had moved in front of Kyon with her arms spread wide. “"I've met him once before at her shrine." She then turned her head slightly to look at Kyon, while sighing.

Kyon thought Kat as intriguing, or nonetheless quite pretty. He smiled when she looked at him. “Couldn't you have at least shown up in boy clothes?" She asked, and he smiled his perfect smile again, the one that put Abercrombie Models and Greek Gods to shame. “Anything for you, love.” Then literally in the snap of a finger (and after some energy channeling of course), Kyon sat there, staring at Kat, in Male clothes.

He was dressed pretty nicely at that. He had a light blue, long-sleeved button up shirt on, with a pair of name brand grey lightweight cargo pants. He smiled again.

“Thank you for sticking up for me, love.” He ran his hand through his silky golden hair again and he placed his hands on Kat’s shoulders, lightly spinning her around so that she was facing him now. “I appreciate it more then you can even fathom.” As he said this, his sweet enticing breath carried its way over to her, as his grey eyes gazed down upon hers.

“Thank you.” He whispered before slowly bending down towards her, and capturing her lips with his, pulling her into a deep and seductive kiss. After a moment or two, he pulled away and smiled at her rose-tinted cheeks. “You are very sweet indeed.” Then he glanced up at, and smirked at Xanu. ‘K-Kyon, I… I am scarred for life!Kiyoshi screamed in his head. ‘But I did it to get back at him for you Kiyoshi.’ She scoffed at that then. ‘Liar! You did it for yourself!’

Kyon grinned further then. “So, where were we? Oh yes! I was going to tell you guys who I was. But seeing as in Kat here was a dear and filled you guys in for me, it technically saves me the trouble.”

He ran his finger through his glittery hair again. “So would you guys like to ask me questions? I am open for anything, really.” He went on about things surprisingly casually after that.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-18-2009 at 12:28 AM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I like that idea, Paper.

"If you're a friend, then hear me out. A little girl started this fire and she is in here. I am asking that you find and apprehend her. Smoke rises so stay low and you can breathe better. In addition, you will see me. I have a large, red, V-shaped scar on my forehead. You can't miss it."

Kevin was glad to know he had an ally for now. He felt the girl's voice, turned around and said, "I haven't wielded a gun since my time in the Guard so I know I didn't kill Yuki. You want to find Yuki? Wash up, head on out of here and search for traces of bomb residue in the air. Yuki packed duds and very weak explosives last time. Seek out a sulfuric smell in the air and follow it."

He then turned back to the guy on the ground and said, "Who's your friend? A demigod, deity? We can answer that later. If he can see through smoke, then he will be of use. Have him start heading around the right side to the back row, you take the left where the smoke is thinner and I'll take this center aisle. The smoke seems to be thickest here."

He came closer and whisper, "Plus, because I am in my current form, I can hide in shadow and am shorter than the seats as well as fast. Now let's get moving."

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu stood there for an instant watching his lips on hers. His blood was really boiling this time. Keiji hadnt tried this, though he mightve if given the chance. But this man!!!!

"Xanu!! Get ahold of yourself!!" Amy was shouting as she did her best to restrain the enraged prince, keeping the arm with the sword tightly in her grip.

Suddenly, there was a chuckle, which drew everyone but Kats attention. Standing at a door in the end of the room, was Loraigo.

"You know Kyon..." he said as he stepped over towards the man. "Kat there, your 'love', is engaged to Mr. Sword wielder there.. so their fiances... which means you pissed him off..."

He then smiled, as he tapped the mans shoulders, and said "Oh, and Kat doesnt like guys who do that..." he then pointed past Kyon, where Kat had her face pointing down to the floor, both fists balled.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho had stumbled into a mess. He was now looking for a girl in a flaming building and was being talked to by a wolf, Well I've been in weirder situations. So he did as he was told, swiftly looking for this pyromaniac girl that set the building ablaze. Jericho headed towards the back of the theatre and thought he saw a small figure, hunkered down near a seat

"Hey you!" Jericho waved away some more smoke, "Did you start this all of this?" Jericho took one leap and landed beside her, "Little brat..." He growled as he towered over her.
    ~The One and Only~

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For a moment, Kat stood there in complete shock as to what just happened. She then put her hands on her lips as her face turned scarlet.

"That......that was my first kiss.......BAKA!!!!!!!"

SMACK!!!!

She then ran out of the room and into the girls bathroom, where she huddled herself in a corner. The whole situation didn't make any sense. What was that guy's deal? And she still didn't understand where Kiyoshi was. The whole thing was confusing, and that kiss wasn't helping anything either.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin just walked lightly down the aisle keeping a calm mind and steel nerves.

"Good job finding her, my boy." He said to the man as he arrived. He then turned toward the girl and said, "Why do you seek Yuki? What is your story for it? I sought out Yuki because she was hoarding bombs in the woods. I disposed of them by dumping them into the water. I then let her go as a warning saying that the next time she did it, she would be considered a terrorist."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: This is for Luzifer. Sister Nightroad may want to read this as well).

“Whatever.” The Commander watched Samael make his way to the van, before turning back to yet another mess that they had to clean up. “Damn shifters.” He muttered under his breath as Crammer came running up to him. “I informed Sanders like you asked.” He said, and the Commander nodded. “Good work, officer. Now we need to figure out what we are going to do about this whole situation. It just keeps getting more and more complicated as the days go by.”

The officer saluted the Commander then. “Sir, yes it does, sir!” The Commander then smiled at the officer before him, before his walkie-talkie went off. He picked it up and pressed the button before talking into it. “Yes?” Then he released the button. “The clean up crew is only five minutes away.”

A click was heard again. “All right, thank you for letting me know.’’ Then the Commander turned his attention back to the officer. “Go inform Sanders of the news, Crammer, and we will head out.”

“Sir, will do sir!” Then he was off again.

Following right behind Crammer, the Commander could not help but frown and sigh at the scene as he passed. ‘Well at least not all of them are dead. Fortunately Seabring was young enough not to loose what the others could have. But I would say losing a life is just as bad.’

He himself then climbed into the van, taking a seat across from Samael. Noticing first that Samael was reading, and second that he had a bad, the Commander frowned. “Sanders?” He asked, and the officer came over to him then, where the Commander whispered something into his ear. Sanders then frowned, and nodded, walking over to Samael after that.

“I am sorry about this kid, but we don’t know all of the details yet, and we don’t really know anything about you. So until we have things figured out and situated properly, I am going to have to confiscate that bad of yours, and the book that you have there.” He waited until the young man before him handed him his bag and book before leaving to the front of the van again, where Crammer started it up, and they were on there way to headquarters.

There was whispering coming from the front of the van as the Commander just sat silently in his seat, glancing from Samael, to the window ever so often, his patience with the whole Shifter lot growing wary. After what seemed like a long ride to Headquarters; an eternity in the van, the Commander sighed in relief as he looked up at the building they had arrived in front of. “Well, we’re finally here.”

Climbing out of the van, followed by the two Officers, and then Samael, seemed like a hassle in itself. He was really looking forward to getting shuteye that evening; that is if he were even able to get it. “It was nice to meet you Mr. Samigina.” The commander said holding his hand out to the boy before him, not caring if he took it or not.

“I will be seeing you shortly. That is also when you will be getting your belongings back.” Then he turned to one of the two officers. “Sanders, take Mr. Samigina here to one of the empty cells and inform the facility that from what we know so far, he is not dangerous to us, and he is not a Shifter. So that way he should be treated with more respect. Also inform them that he does not need to be drugged for the interrogation. Just let them know that he is to be treated and respected as the Human Being that he is.”

“Sir, yes sir!” Then the Commander walked away with Crammer, as Sanders then began to lead the way to Samael’s cell. “Make yourself comfortable kid. You have a radio, and a television to keep you occupied until further notice. Also you have a bed you can sleep on if you need the rest.” He glanced Samael over then. “I would suggest you getting some rest by the looks of you. I have seen hobos that look better.”

Sanders then walked out of the cell after showing Samael where the few items in the room were. “We should be back shortly, I hope.” Then he was gone after that, closing and locking the door shortly before he had left. Leaving Samael alone in the room that had not a large variety of things to do.

(OOC: This is for kat_star01 and Josun Tomoro).

“Xanu!! Get ahold of yourself!!”

Kyon turned to the sound of the beautiful woman’s voice, from before. But before he could notice anything other then her holding Xanu back, from what looked like attacking Kyon, a chuckle then flooded the room as Kyon smiled in amusement after seeing Xanu’s reaction.

“You know Kyon...” The strange new guy with what sounded like an Antonio Banderas accent had begun, as he walked over towards him. “Kat there, your 'love', is engaged to Mr. Sword wielder there.. so their fiances... which means you pissed him off...” Antonio Banderas then smiled as he tapped Kyon on the shoulders. “Oh, and Kat doesnt like guys who do that...” Then Antonio Banderas directed Kyon’s gaze to Kat, by pointing at her.

She had her head down slightly and her fists clenched. Kyon was angry himself now.

“That......that was my first kiss.......BAKA!!!!!!!” After that, Kat had slapped him, and run out of the room. Kiyoshi was laughing hysterically from within Kyon’s mind. ‘Woo, go Kat!’ Kyon sighed at that. ‘Shut up Kiyoshi!’ ‘Hey, you deserved that buddy!’ She yelled back, but their internal argument did not last that long due to the fact that both Kiyoshi and Kyon were now angry, but because Kiyoshi then realized that Kyon was fuming over this strange new guy tapping his shoulders.

She could feel the anger boil through Kyon’s veins, and she was amused for the most part; which evidently was not a good thing to be in this situation. She took it upon herself to regain control of the situation then, literally before Kyon did anything stupid. Even more so then what she had already done.

Kiyoshi then channeled her energy through Kyon, and before he could even think anything to stop her, she shifted back into her own form, that of a Female, in Female clothing, in front of everyone before lightly pushing the new guy away from her; just enough to show that she needed her personal space, not being aggressive in the least.

“Kyon doesn’t like it very much when you invade his personal space. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go and check on my BFF For Life to see if she is okay. I promise I will answer all of your questions when I get back.” Then Kiyoshi stood up from where she was sitting, stumbling slightly from still being so weak, as she made her way to the bathroom to check up on Kat. “K-Chan! It’s me, Kiyoshi. May I come in?”

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat was so relieved to hear Kiyoshi's voice. At that point in time she was the number one person she wanted to see. She opened up the stall and gave her a big hug and sobbed slightly.

"Kiyo-chan, Your cousin's a baka. What happened to you? What's going on? Why did you disappear? "

She had a million questions to ask Kiyoshi, but she didn't have the where withal to ask them all. She wanted to tell her everything that happened. Everything that happened with her mother, everything that happened with her family, and everything that happened with Xanu. But she didn't know where to start. The only thing she could do at that moment was sob on her BFF for life's shirt.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed, grabbed set the book down, using the hand that had been holding the book, he grabbed his bag. But rather than giving it to the officer he dumped out its contents. "Books." he then dropped the bag, and picked up his book waving all the pages in front the man, "See, pages. Not a bomb, not a secret container of knives and poisons, a book. In this case this is the second volume of either/or By Soren Kierkegaard, translated and edit by Hong. I could go over it for you. How he talks about life in the aesthetic sphere of existance. But I doubt you know what I'm talking about. And if you did I wouldn't care. The point is that this a bloody book. A series of words printed on paper to transmit ideas. And while it could contain bald faced lies, like 'shifters are real' in this case it does not. So I'm keeping my book."

Samael was not in the mood at the moment for a variety of reasons that seemed to be constantly growing in number as the moments passed. His hand tightened his grip on the side, and he gave a silent prayer to the unhearing void that this moment would pass quickly and he could finely do something about this problem.

He looked at the hand extend him. To it he gave the response that he had given every hand, both real and metaphorical, that had been extended to him. A cold shoulder.

He let himself get led out of the van into the building but he kept his book, and his other arm wrapped tightly around him in discontent.

After the man left, Samael looked out to make sure no one was around. When he was certain he pull his hand from his side, revealing a palm red with blood. He looked at the bullet wound in his side, fortunately it did seem to have punctured anything and it was mostly bleeding. He felt very weak, it had been tough to cover up his injury so long, he had received it very soon after Kiyoshi had started fighting earlier. He didn't know what possessed him to hide it, partly it was that he couldn't afford the hospital bills, part of it was stubborn pride of his independence, but mostly he figured that it was because it didn't bother him as much as it should. Physically, yes, it was probably as agonizing and debilitating as for anyone else. But mentally, it was nothing. Solerno had numbed him to panic.

He sat on the bed, and leaned against the wall. He felt the blood oozing down his side. Sighing, he took off his shirt and wrapped it around his chest to make a bandage and then lay down on the bed, pulling the sheets over him to hide the fact that he was bleeding. They might notice when they changed the sheets but with any luck he'd be gone by then. Or dead.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orochi sat in his den, wondering about his next moves. His strategies were to be the highest form of perfection. This was like a chess game and he never loss chess, and he wouldn't lose this either.
    He took a sip of his tea, his three pawns that girl named Hana, Kevin, and Rain.
    His knights would have to be someone stronger. Orochi would have to find someone stronger to manipulate.
    But later after he gained the trust of those three. All he needed to do is act oblivious to the fact of what he had or has been doing.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hikari-
    "oh get over yourself police dipshit" she turned elbowing jericho in the solarplexus , and then kicking him in the groin . "don't give me that brat crap" . she turned back to kevin , "i hope someone losens a few of your screws you hot head" she pulled out a cigarette and lit it by sticking it in a peice of burning furniture . "you just don't get it do you , and the fact is mister for the greater good , that you never will. . . as for my assosiation with yuki that is none of your buisness stop asking questions" she took a puff from her ciggarete , she turned to jericho who was now on the ground . "you know i only just met you but i find you highly attractive".

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: For Luzifer and Sister Nightroad).

Crammer had walked by the cell about an hour or so later, peering in at Samael. He was a little irked, because his partner, Sanders, had just been promoted to that of the position of kernel. He sighed then while closing his eyes, before looking at the boy whom was lying down under his sheets.

‘Sanders did mention that he looked tired.’ He thought to himself, as he lightly rapped on the iron-barred door. “We will be interrogating you in a few hours.” He said before slipping something through the barred door—Samael’s book bag, filled with all of the books that he had emptied out in the van, minus one, including the bag itself.

“Well anyway, see you in a few… Hours that is kid.” Then he walked away, hoping that Tahlia would bring him dinner or something before then, before the interrogation.

(OOC: For Josun Tomoro and kat-star01).

Kiyoshi hugged Kat back. “Yes, Kyon can be a little dense.” She responded before they let go of each other.

“What happened to you? What’s going on? Why did you disappear?” Kat had asked, and Kiyoshi smiled at that. “I will answer your questions, but in time. The others out there are a little worried about you, and I am sure that they may have some of the same questions that you do. So I think it would be easier to answer them all at once. Wouldn’t you agree?” Kiyoshi smiled again before being alarmed by a slight sensation.

She looked down to realize that she was bleeding through the gauze that was covering her bullet wounds. “While we are at it, we might as well get this stuff taken care of again.” Kiyoshi grinned awkwardly then.

“Come on, let’s go.” Then she grabbed Kat’s hand after hugging her one more time, and then pulling her from the bathroom. “Hey, while we’re at it, you can enlighten me on what happened to you as well.” She gushed.

As they entered the room, Kiyoshi noted the look in a few of the others eyes. A look that said that she had a lot of explaining to do, and that was going to take some time. She sighed at that before deciding to let it all go, smiling up at everybody then. “So, what do you guys want to talk about?”

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos woke suddenly. He was sure he had heard the girl speak. But it wasn't that which woke him. His dreams had became quiet. Not quiet like sometimes when it was a small hum that he fell alseep too but as if the visions had left him all together. It had scared him. It was like walking into a room you used to play in all the time only to find no one had been in for years and the only noise was the soft whistle of the wind.
    On instinct he huddled himself together and wrapped his arms around himself. He felt very human and he didn't know why.
    "Valkyrie?" he nudged the form above him, "Valkyrie can you feel that? It feels like something is blocking my shifter." He poked her some more praying it was her side since he couldn't see.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Valkyrie can you feel that? It feels like something is blocking my shifter."

She opened her eyes when Kairos spoke, the sleep she thought she would have has been taken away from her, then she tried to sit. "What are you talking about?" she tried to looked if someone is in or is near their cell... She saw nobody...

She looked at him to observe, as a very keen observer she can notice little details that will tell her if the guys is lying or not, but he looked like he was telling the truth. She wanted to look at his eyes to see his sincerity, but he kept it close most of the time.

She tried to "feel" what he was talking about. but she could feel nothing wrong with their surrouding, nothing at all. She wanted to change to her other persona, but she was already tired from what happened before she taken to this cell.

"J-just try to ignore it, and get some sleep." she said in a very soft voice, "You look like you really need it..." she wanted to add, but just kept it in her head. He looks very tired and confused with what he thought was happening.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin shrugged, shook his head with a smile and smacked the girl's head into the edge of a seat. He then introduced a hard right to the girl's solar plexus. "That's how you knock the wind out of someone and this is what happens when you serve as an obstruction of justice, one of the laws you broke!"

Kevin picked her up by her neck and rushed at the wall, slamming her into it. He held her there and started firmly choking her.

"As I slowly bring this chapter to a close, I will say that before entering the guard, I was taught to make use of an opponent's mistakes and kill without mercy, much like a true wolf. My brother was the leader of the black wolves until an Urban Assault Vehicle or UAV fired a missile at a cave entrance, causing the rubble to fall on him. He has now placed me as the new leader of the pack...the new alpha.

How does it feel, little girl, knowing that your life is quickly being taken away by a single, adrenaline-fueled hand? Be advised this is not how I want you to die. This place will be host to your death..."

With those words, Kevin hit her again in the solar plexus, lowered her a bit, loosened his grip and sent her under (knocked her out) with a stronger left to the temple. He then took the man lying on the ground and pulled him out of the building.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: The room in which Jericho and Tommy are in is a small classroom with two windows and one door. It is on the 2nd story of the university in a section marked, 'unsafe' so no students or faculty or anything will be snooping around.)

Jericho, about half-way out of the building, brushed the figure off of him rather violently, "You're just going to leave her there?!" he said as he stood up and rolled his neck and shoulders before putting his fist through a wall next to Kevin's head, "Listen I don't care who she is or what she's done, I won't allow her to die, you know why? Because I'm Roivas Jericho, that's why!"

Jericho ripped his fist out of the wall and marched back into the theatre. That was almost bad. He thought to himself. Jericho had letten his temper flare and almost did something he would've had regretted.

He walked over to where the girl was sitting, "Hey, you little pyro! Get up," Jericho picked up the girl by the torso, "Shoot...out like a light. Well atleast you won't be starting any fires this way," He tried to laugh but decided against it in his current surroundings.

Roivas put the girl on his shoulders before kick a hole in the side wall and existing. He then started to take massive leaps through the air, back towards the university. When he got about a block away he let the girl down, and transformed back into human-mode. Well I guess Tommy won't mind if I take her back to the room. Jericho thought. So that's what he did, he took the girl back to his 'HQ', the tiny, empty classroom on the 2nd floor of the university.

"So that's the story, hu?" Tommy was beside himself when Jericho finished his story and sat the girl in one of the corners, "And you just gona bring this pyscho back in here?!"

"Yeah I guess. I mean, that's what I'm supposed to do right? Be a savior to everyone and prevent the destruction of life or...something," He rolled his eyes and shrugged.
    ~The One and Only~

Closed Thread

Thread Information