AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 48 of 186 FirstFirst ... 38 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Katsumi san!!!!!!!"

Kat shuttered at the voice that called out her name. She turned around to see who it was and caught a huge bouquet of roses that was chucked at her. It could only have been the work of one person.

"Keiji...." She said with a dull look on her face.

"Oh how I've missed you my princess!"

Keiji ran up and hugged Kat as tight as he could.

"You....you remember me?" Kat said while trying to breath.

"How could I not forget such a shining jewel in the rough! You looked so beautiful in your uniform......and your P.E clothes......and your swimsuit. And how could I forget such perfect hourglass measurements! "

He then grabbed her hands and looked at her with sparkly eyes.

"And most of all, I could never forget how touched you were by my own beauty. How truly innocent you are to faint in my very presence."

Kat became so filled with rage that she drew her arm back and socked Keiji in the face as hard as she could, causing his nose to shoot out blood.

"I fainted because your presence made me sick!"

"Ah, the sting of your strike feels so sweet"

Keiji snapped his fingers as a giant white horse comes riding into the grocery store. He jumped on and pointed his finger at Xanu.

"And as for you! Your charm may be strong, but in the end I always provail. For I am the Prince of Passion! AAhahahahahahahahahahahaaa!"

With that he rode off into the distance, and Kat threw down the roses and continued her shopping.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki wondered about who in necromancers' is Kairos? Then it hit him, that sense of his brain just remembered someone with that name. It was the one whom he barely talked to, then left because he was blindly distracted by finding Kat's lost backpack from the beach. He just now felt foolish about quickly going away from him. "Kairos....now I see why you're so worried Reina. He looked so innocent, heh more innocent than I." He thought as he looks at Tahlia, "Do not worry Tahlia, we are okay because of you. How can I ever repay you for you kindness?"

Reina's face went from worry to feeling just fine, "I just need rest, I think I've had a long day. Thank you for telling me in your honest answer." Reina replied to Tahlia as she gives her a hand so she can shake it. It was for friendship and always a sign of trust. Deep down, she still concerns about what's happening to Kairos. She then looks at Roki, and senses that he feels tha same way. "Could he somehow know about Kairos as well?" She wondered as she continued to think about what's on Roki's mind."
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho woke up on the ground. It was dark...and cold...and quiet.

"Ugh, man. What time is it?" He looked around,"Oh no, I must've fallen asleep while waiting! I hope Tommy is ok," Jericho said as he forgot about getting food and went back towards the univeristy.

He arrived and went up the stairway, down the hall, and into the room...empty. Where had Tommy gone? Where was the gun? Where was the luggage? Where was- just then Tommy tackled Jericho and put the rifle to the back of his head.

"Wait a minute, OW! Tommy get yourself off me!" Jericho rolled Tommy off his back.

"Oh sorry man. I heard someone coming up, so I hid and...where's the food?" Tommy was looking in Jericho's pack.

"No food, sorry. I did get enough water to last a week though," Jericho took out a bottle and drank, "So this'll do until I get another shot at it,"

So that's what they did. They sat and drank the bottled water, watched out the window for intruders, and fiddled with the gun.
    ~The One and Only~

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu's blood boiled when he heard the voice, but he made sure to keep himself stiff and calm as he turned to see Keiji enter the store.

"Just so you know, your two henchmen out there may be handing out cards, but they end in the rubbish heap pretty fast." he said after he had thrown a boquet of flowers at Kat. He continued to keep himself still, waiting for Keiji to cross the line and get slapped.

"I fainted because your presence made me sick!" Kat shouted at him as he fell to the ground from her punch.

"Ah, the sting of your strike feels so sweet" Xanu shook his head in resignment as he said "Your type are soooo clueless.. no wonder playboy type men have a life expectancy of 25...."

Xanu silently made a vow that if he was ever by himself and he encountered Keiji, hed make sure to show him that he was not someone to mess with.

"Hmph, you dont know even one thing about being a prince." it was actually hard work, as you were raised from birth to take on many responsibilities. "And to tell you the truth, I dont care if your the prince of passion, so long as you understand that Kat will never fall for some sick pervert like you. And I wont let you lay a finger on her again because I L- am her fiance." He corrected himself quickly, but realized that Loverboy wouldnt hear it, seeing as he was laughing as he rode off. Kat, on the other hand.. migth have heard it.

"Maybe I should give you my sword... next time you can hit him with it." he said, sighing as he turned to find a cart or bag for whatever groceries they needed, but instead turned to see a smiling Mrs. Oshiro and a smirking Loraigo.

"Gah!! What are you two doing here!?!" Xanu asked as he bowed to boht of them.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh that's nice! Real nice! you send me out to go shopping and you're already here! What gives?"

Kat mother just smiled. " Well I wanted to get something different from the usual grocery list. She then walked up to Xanu and then discreetly slipped some money into his hand.

"You should take her on a nice date. Maybe take her to a movie." She whispered. She then slipped a flyer into his pocket that appeared to be an advertisement for a new zombie flick. "Show her a good time."

She then grabbed a cart and walked over to Kat.

"K-chan, why don't you and Xanu go back to the house and prepare some tea for my return, neh?"

"Fine." She said with a scoff, and dragged Xanu out of the store.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu was startled, but nodded slightly. He made sure that the poster wasnt in his pocket very well. Since last nights scare about a ghost, he doubted Kat would be a fan of zombie movies. Hed toss it the first chance he got.

"Hai Mrs. Oshiro" he whispered back, and as Kat pulled him he tossed the zombie movie advertisment into a trash bin near the front.

"Hey Katsumi-kun, you wanna go see a movie?" he asked, giving her a warm smile as they walked. "Your mother suggested it this morning before you woke, though I dont think her suggestion was a good one. But I dont think it would hurt to go watch one. You can even pick." When it came to movies, Xanu had a sorta of stance of "everything isnt bad, but not good." he prefered plays himself, but he wasnt sure if there were any nearby theaters that were open right then.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

yoru OOC ok she is hikari again so yeah
    hikari ~
    "burn everything'll burn" she wandered around the place she had just enterd the central theatre. pulling out a bomb full of pyro explosive-ness she care full placed them all over the theatre and then she sat on the stage in wait of prey .

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat looked at Xanu and sighed. "Alright." Going to the movies couldn't be that bad could it? It had been forever since she had gone. So she decided to give it a shot. However, when they got there, the selection was really slim.

She looked at the list of movies and all of them were sold out except for one.

The Night the Zombies Ran!

Kat gulped. "Oh, look. Eheheheheh. That movie looks interesting."

Not wanting to show her fear, she shook it off and went inside. there were a few other people sitting in seats, but other than that, they were alone.

As the movie started, Kat was stiff in her seat, and her eyes widened at the site of the horror.

"Neh, don't go out there you idiot, that lady's a zombie. Can't you see she's missing a leg?? She's a zombie...she.....eeewwwww." She whispered, trying not to yell at the top of her lungs.

She was suddenly at the edge of her seat, as the movie reached a point where the protagonist is wondering through some abandoned building, so the music was relatively calm.

Wham!!

Kat gasped and clung to Xanu's arm tightly, turning away from the movie.

"I can't watch. Did the zombie eat the guy's face off?"

She then slowly looked up at him and blushed.

"ehehehe, gomene..." She said as she quickly pulled away and continued watching the movie.

As the movie progressed, the plot thickened, and the zombies continued to ravage the town and rip people to shreds. This wasn't your regular zombie movie with the dead walking around sluggish like eating brains. Oh no. These zombies ran like marathon runners on PCP and could bust through a brick wall or throw a car. This concept was very scary to Kat, but what happened next was even scarier.

"Katsumi San.."

Like an illusive ninja in the night, Keiji krept up from behind Kat's seat, and then embraced her.

"It's okay my love. I'm hear to comfort you now."

"How about you comfort my fist instead!"

With that, Kat socked Keiji once again in the face and he went flying accross the theatre.

"Shhhhh!!!!" the crowd yelled.

After she settled down again, she found herself staring at Xanu.

I think I love her.....

She blushed as those words ran through her mind, so she shook her head and began to stuff her face with popcorn.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos just lent against the bed tired and confused. Voices were springing up in his mind but with his shifter energy he couldn't make them out. He just lent back further and tried to relax.
    "Funny world isn't it?" he said to the girl still asleep on the bed. She hadn't woken up so he assumed that she was still tired. He had laughed to himself a bit before. He had laughed because he had realised that since meeting Sally he had done nothing but run into girls. Any other people might love it but he still had only Sally in his mind. More importantly she was one of the last things his human eyes saw.
    "Its weird this world gives us these powers and then becomes scared of them, so they try to get rid of them." he chuckled.
    "God listen to myself. I use to read way to much deep stuff." He thought to himself. "Can't rememeber it all though."
    His weakness worried him. How long until he couldn't shift back to human? He hadn't taken long for him to go blind. He then thought back to when he first shifted. He was 18 and the event had scared him beyond anything else. He had seen his parent die, seen his friends die and since all he cared about crumble. He wasn't able to control it then and he had thought it the one and only future. Thats why he had locked himself away from others. Thankfully John had manged to break him out of it.
    "John?" he thought. "I hope your doing well old man. Don't leave us just yet." Kairos began to fall alseep again. But this time it was more restful and a smile was on his face.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana nodded, "I'll stay behind and help as much as I can. Unfortunately, my powers don't have any healing ability, but, I hope I can just help regularly." She smiled weakly. A lot of thoughts ran through her head. What if I can't help him? I'll be letting down Kevin. Maybe even Rain. He needs my help, I think. No, I can't think this way. I have to stay strong. That way, I don't mess up from not focusing. She sighed, "Kevin, just be careful going there. Who knows what you'll run into."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu nodded and gave her a warm smile as they walked to the movie theather. He had hopes that they would be able to pick something besides the zombie movie that Mrs. Oshiro had shown, as he had a bad feeling that Kat wasnt that much a fan of them.

When they got there, Xanu's heart, plummeted. The only movie that wasnt solt out was the horror movie Mrs. Oshiro had shown him.

Xanu saw Kat gulp as she looked at the only movie available, and Xanu said "We dont have to watch it if you dont want to... Im sure theres another movie theater here in Kapok." But Kat smiled shakily and nodded her head. He could tell she really didnt want to watch this movie.

He could also tell that if he tried to convince her that it was okay to go find another one, he might end up flying across the lobby.

Sighing, he made a mental note to tell Mrs. Oshiro that if she wanted them to get married, she'd have to pick things that might not get him horribly maimed in the process.

Xanu paid more attention to Kats face then the movie, as he watche dher go through several phases of fear. He would defintley have to have a talk with Mrs. Oshiro about...

WHAM!

Suddenly, he realized that Kat was clinging to him, hiding her face in his shoulder. When she said sorry, he smiled warmly and whispered

"No need to be sorry. Next time Ill check ahead of time so we wont have to watch a horror movie." If there is a next time he thought.

When he heard Keiji, he let Kat deal with him as he went flying. After the crowd had ssshed them, a theater manager came towards them, but Xanu pulled out Thirty dollars and said "Here, take this and go deal with that stalker." The man's eyes widened and he was quickly gone. The movie was loud, but Xanu smiled as he could barely hear the mans fists landing on the battered Keiji.

Luckily, the remainder of the movie was less terrifying, as Kat wasnt squirming or stuffing her face full of popcorn.

As they exited the theater room they were in, he pulled Kat aside and bowed to her saying "Gomennasi Katsumi-kun... If I had known this theater would only have that movie available..." he sighed as he told her that the zombie movie had been her mothers ideal, though he had had no intention of making her watch it.

"I had thought about taking you to a movie, but I didnt want you to watch something you were uncomfortable with..." he said, wondering how much pain he might be in...

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'll be careful, Hana. That junkyard has something I must have and nothing will stop me from getting it."

Kevin bolted off towards the junkyard. Running through the forest, not stopping for anything. The feel of wind blowing through Kevin's hair was refreshing but the smell he caught was an unpleasant one. As usual, his habit for curiosity led him off in the direction of one of his favorite entertainment sources, a theater. Entering the doors, he did feel quite hungry and parched as well. It was right about time for a drink. He went to the bathroom and went for the sink's water. He wasn't that dumb where he would put his mouth near the toilet. Finishing up, Kevin said, "Cold water is good for a dog's fur. It keeps the fur strong and shiny. But enough about that, I'm up for investigating the smell again."

He tracked slowly to a specific area where a little girl sat.

Kevin shifted back into human form again and said, "Oi, little girl...didn't anyone ever tell you not to be separated from your parents? I tracked a strange smell to this location so now I have reason to place you as a potential suspect. You can either come over here peacefully or I can get some of my men here to apprehend and interrogate you. It's your choice although I do have an alternative."

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: I am truly sorry due to the length of this post, but it was needed, and I really need Luzifer, kat_star01, and Josun Tomoro to read this (although really anyone can). Thank you).

(OOC: By the way, if you do not feel like reading this whole thing (which is completely understandable), then you have specific sections just for you down below, just look for the non-pink OOC Heading. But, it is highly recommended. Thank you yet again).

“You’re welcome.” Kiyoshi said as she watched Samael turn and begin his way in the opposite direction again. But that question just kept on occurring to her. Repeating itself over and over in her mind. If he truly was busy, and was as exhausted as he looked, why was Samael walking away from his apartment complex?

The boy looked fatigued for the least part, and that was saying something. It just made no sense to Kiyoshi; none of it did. She continued to watch him walk away, as a light breeze had then begun to blow, gently swirling her hair about. ‘Wait…’ She said in her mind, the whole thing being pointless as she too, turned, and begun to walk away, back towards her Shrine.

‘It just doesn’t make any sense…’ She continued to think, before slightly turning to look behind her at the leaving Samael yet again. ‘You have studying to do.’ Kyon reminded her, and Kiyoshi nodded slightly, before being brought out of her trance, and shook her head lightly back and forth. She was over-thinking things. ‘But some things are more important Kyon…’ Then she turned and started after him.

“Samael! Wait!” She called after him, running towards him as she did so. But that was before it happened.

Suddenly a few sports cars whipped around each corner of the street, a Smokey grey van stopping in the center of them. There were four of these vehicles, all different colors, two on each side, stretching their stopping zones between Samael and Kiyoshi. Their lights were blinding for a fraction of a second, before they stopped, the doors opening instantaneously, revealing approximately two people from each vehicle, and four from the van, each with guns drawn; a variety of guns.

What the hell was going on? Kiyoshi could not help but stare. Samael and her were surrounded, and at gun point, or at least she was the one at gunpoint. She was frozen in place, before they finally spoke. “Police! Young man if you could, please step away from her! She is considered armed and dangerous, and we have a warrant out for her arrest!”

Kiyoshi was in utter dismay as the scene had begun to form around her. Her, Kiyoshi, dangerous? Armed even? A warrant out for her arrest? And what was up with their vehicles? Even the Officers, “Police” if you will, and Secret Agents whom worked for the Government did not drive vehicles like that on the job, especially when holding somebody at gunpoint.

There were no Police logos, badges, nothing at all to prove their statement, in sight, not even along the sides of the cars. Not even on the van. The only thing that they each had to “prove” what they had claimed was slightly true, was a sticker on each window on each of the vehicles, and a matching one on the license plates. They had what looked to be Military Uniforms on, but they weren’t even the right color.

Even with the so-called “policemen” in front of her, attempting to be discreet, it was fairly obvious, yet still unbelievable to Kiyoshi. Everything was just too surreal to her.

Everything seemed highly suspicious, and unnatural—not likely to happen at all, unless a person were starring in an action packed film. Something strange was going on here, and she was determined to get down to the bottom of it. “You! The girl! Get down on the ground!” Another one of them yelled.

She scoffed at that. Kiyoshi didn’t do anything wrong, and now they wanted her to get down on the ground? Yeah, like that was likely to happen. Honestly, she was a little bit nervous, scared even, but she would stand her ground all the same. That was how she was trained.

“And what if I don’t do what you ask of me? What if I don’t comply?” She asked in return and one of the men grinned as he cocked the hammer of his gun—his semi-automatic revolver, which would slow down the speed of his rate of fire, but it was most likely not for that purpose.

As the man who claimed to be a part of the “Police” force shot out the spinning bullet, passed her head, only slightly missing, she knew it was only to scare her. “Let’s just say that your best option would be to follow the rules.” He said then. ‘Maybe that isn’t my best option at all.’ She thought to herself, and Kyon was slightly frozen from within her mind. ‘You sure as hell are having one hell of few days, aren’t you Kiyo-Chan?’ She had no time to respond to him, Kiyoshi had more to pay attention to right now then Kyon’s bantering. But then again, she had never been held up at gunpoint by this many people before.

Twelve.

“I don’t believe you are who you say you are.” Kiyoshi said loud enough for all of them to hear, but quiet enough that anyone outside of their blockade would not even understand the gist of the “conversation”. “Then we have no choice but to use force!” Another man said. “We have proof if that is what you are looking for!” Another countered. “Last chance! If you do not get down on the ground, right now, we will use force—lethal force!” And another.

Kiyoshi frowned then as she looked at everyone in front of her. ‘I wonder what Samael thinks about all of this. I think it is absolutely insane!’ ‘He probably believes the “Police”.’ Kyon complied, and Kiyoshi sighed at that, probably appearing to the “officers” as if she were giving up, and were going to abide by their “rules” and go along with it all.

She looked up then, and looked the man in front of her straight in the eyes, before looking each of them that way, making sure they were each paying attention to her, and that they knew she was being serious. “If you even attempt, I will do the same.”

That was all Kiyoshi had to say as they then had begun to open fire on her, like it was hunting season in November—Bear Season. A few darts flew by her face at an agile speed, but Kiyoshi, was agile too, very agile. She dodged them all without a problem, but then noticed one hit a nearby squirrel. The squirrel almost instantaneously fell to the ground.

Stun darts.

After noticing that the darts weren’t even so much as going in a two-foot radius of Kiyoshi, because she kept dodging them, they decided to use other sources—other weapons. All of the men who had the stun darts had quickly, almost unnoticeably switched out their guns, only two keeping the stun dart riffles; one on each side. This had a pattern: Stun Dart Riffle, two Semi-Automatic Revolvers, two Beretta 93R’s (Machine Pistols), two Submachine Gun’s, two Beretta 93R’s (Machine Pistols), two Semi-Automatic Revolver’s, and another Stun Dart Riffle.

Now that was a little scary. It looked as if Kiyoshi decided to go against their intent—their word she would in fact die. “Last chance!” A man whom had not spoken yet yelled, and then Kiyoshi nodded. “All right, I will comply with your orders.” Then she got down on her knees, and lay on her stomach.

The men moved forward away from their vehicles, two of them actually coming up to her in the process. One stood guard as the other had begun to handcuff her. ‘Kiyoshi! What the hell are you doing? You didn’t do anything wrong! And I highly doubt these guys are even who they say they are!’ ‘I know Kyon, but did you see their weapons? I don’t even stand a chance…’ Kyon perked up then. ‘Was that a little bit of deceit that I sensed wash through your body?’

Kiyoshi had no time to answer, since the time to act was now. They all had their guard down. The "officers", thinking Kiyoshi would actually comply with their petty requests.

Yeah, right!

The “Military” man, only was able to get one side of the handcuffs on Kiyoshi before she grabbed his wrist with her free hand, and flipped her body over his, grasping the now free side of the hand cuffs in her already cuffed hand, she pulled the chain against his neck aggressively enough to make him pass out. Before he hit the ground when she let go of his now limp body, she took his Submachine Gun from him and hit the man who was “standing guard” with enough force in the back of the head to knock him out as well.

That is when all hell broke loose, as the remaining ten men, who were still standing, had opened fire. Kiyoshi used the two guns that she now possessed as batons as she ran up to another pair of the men, two more after that coming up behind her her.

Four.

She used the two guns that she had, one in each hand, as leverage after she connected them with the side of one of the men’s neck, flipping herself around to land in a somewhat kneeling position in front of the two whom use to be behind her. No sooner has she landed, had she hit each of their kneecaps with blunt force, breaking them as they too collided with the surface of the pavement. She then swung her leg around, and knocked the last of the four guys that had surrounded her onto his back with enough force to knock the wind out of him.

‘Low blows Kiyo-Chan, low blows.’ Kyon chimed in, and she slightly gritted her teeth at his voice. ‘Shut up Kyon! I am trying to bloody concentrate! It’s a freaking miracle I have not even gotten hit ye…’ She did not get to finish yelling at Kyon in her head then, as she heard the firing of a single gun, and turning towards it to see who it came from, to verify the gun-type, she had seemed to have dropped her guard at the wrong moment as the stream of bullets fired from the Beretta 93R (Machine Pistol), left one smoldering in her left shoulder.

The pain was searing, and filled with heat. It wasn’t unbearable, but it sure as hell was a lot worse then that of “fighting” with the Rain kid that she had come across earlier that day. She had no time at all to think about that though, because the stream of bullets after that just kept coming, and she had to keep moving, to at least try avoiding being hit again.

As Kiyoshi reached the remaining six, she was hit twice more with two more bullets, one in her opposite shoulder and one in her right thigh. This made it a burning hell to move around swiftly, but she had to continue going, otherwise, the next bullet, or round of bullets in this case, could have meant her life.

She then took the gun from the man whom had fired his gun, and had actually been able to hit her, dropping the others in the process, as she thrust the stock of his gun upward, colliding it with his nose, and smashing it into his skull. Dead.

Five.

Kiyoshi’s heart was beating extremely fast now as the adrenaline continued to build and flood through her veins, fueling her very desire to escape even more so. She didn’t even know what she did wrong, if she did anything wrong at all.

What did she do to deserve this?

She punched one of the remaining men with blunt force, knocking him backwards, and then she side-kicked another in the gut, giving her the leeway to hightail it out of there before anything else could happen—before anything else could get worse.

Three.

She looked back one more time, to see what had happened, and then that is when another pang of pain formed in her stomach, and not that from a bullet wound. Kiyoshi always hurt those around her in one way or another, didn’t she?

Samael would probably never speak to her again, and they were only acquaintances, so that should have been fine with her, but for some reason it wasn’t. The “Policemen/Military men” would most likely track her down again. If they needn’t an incentive to do so in the first place, they needn’t one to do it again. She would just have to watch her back from now on…

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: This is mainly for kat_star01 and Josun Tomoro).

Kiyoshi continued to run as fast and as far as she could away from the scene that had occurred. The images of what had happened continued to flash before her eyes as she did so, and the staking pain in her stomach just kept clutching as if it were caving in on itself. Tears had begun to form in her eyes.

What had she done to deserve this?

She was not going to let herself cry regardless. That went against what she wanted, because she didn’t want to show her weakness.

Eventually Kiyoshi found herself in an Alleyway, and she had let herself collapse as soon as she knew she was “safe”.

Blackness consumed her.

The next day Kiyoshi awoke in the Alleyway, completely exhausted. She felt like she was out of her mind, and her head continued spinning like the reels of time itself. As Kiyoshi got up, she staggered, having no strength at all due to the lack of blood; she had lost a lot. The things that she had gone through within the past thirty-two hours or so had taken a toll on Kiyoshi, but she had to force herself to move forward and press on. She needed to find somebody as soon as she could.

Kiyoshi needed help.

She forced herself forward, and walked out of the Alleyway, her energy completely drained. She found herself amongst a few unrecognizable buildings—a part of town she had not been to before. She found herself walking into a nearby Theatre, the closest building to her. Kiyoshi nearly stumbled when she entered the building, and she did not stop walking in fear that she would faint if she did.

As she glanced up quickly, she took in the sight around her, seeing someone she wasn’t expecting to see—Kat… Oh, and the boy who so rudely told her off before hand, when he did not realize that she wasn’t actually speaking to him sarcastically.

She walked over to them, the best she could, still trying to keep herself from collapsing, but she just simply could not keep the charade up for long. When Kiyoshi walked up to them, she instantly collapsed into Kat, blood still leaking from her gun wounds.

“K-Kat… K-Chan… They tried to kill me…” Then that was it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: This is mainly for Luzifer).

When the “lethal girl” had run away from the scene, after killing an “officer” and injuring multiple others, one of the remaining “officers” then walked over to the smokey-grey colored van, as the other two continued to pursue the girl.

He had then pulled a file, some paperwork, and a few pictures out of the van before walking over and up to Samael—the young man whom had been seen with the “lethal girl” at the scene of the “crime”.

“I know that you are just a witness to what had just happened, but since you were seen conversing with this girl, you are now affiliated with all of this. Now I am going to ask you a few questions, and you need to answer honestly, or else you may end up the same way that she would have, that is if she had not retaliated. The first, we need your name.”

He then handed a few of the photographs to Samael once the question had been answered, before continuing with the next. “Do you know anything at all about this?” He asked as he pointed to specific pictures.

Photographs of the muggers that Kiyoshi and Rain had apparently “attacked” earlier that day, also an Artists Rendering of Kiyoshi, and Rain in the photograph mix as well, along with an Artists Rendering of their “alternate personas”—Kyon and that of Rains.

“These shifters are dangerous! These photos were taken at the scene of the attack early this morning, and these are an Artists Rendering of them and the same for their shifted counterparts. These could only be produced, because one of the survivors was able to provide us with good enough descriptions of each, not to mention the photographs. One man was already killed, and now another just because we are trying to stop them before anything else destructive happens.”

The “officer” paused then, looking Samael directly in the eyes as the other two “officers” ran up next to him. “We could not find her sir.” One said as he tried to catch his breath. “She got away.” The other contributed, although it was not necessary.

“Thank you men. You are dismissed as of now. But keep in mind, that you need not say anything about this to anyone. Report back to headquarters as soon as possible, and order an instant clean up. We do not need anybody else finding out about today’s occurrences. Dismissed!” Then they saluted their commanding “officer”. “Sir, yes sir!” They chanted, before turning on their heels, and leaving.

He then turned his full-fledged attention back to Samael, meeting his eyes with his again with a stare that could probably literally kill. The commanding “officer” then picked his walky-talkie up off of his belt, not looking away from Samael even once, not even blinking.

“We are bringing somebody down for a question and answer session. Get everything ready.” Then he released the button, to only have the mean of communication to instantly return an answer. “Sir, yes sir!” Then it clicked off. The commanding “officer” hardened his gaze before speaking again, as in to get a point across. “You best be wise when answering these questions. Your answers may very well determine your fate.”
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 01-17-2009 at 05:33 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael watched the arrival of the gunmen and was instantly suspicious. Sports cars were not typical of police. Even if they were undercover they would generally use cheaper model cars, after all governments didn't have gouts of money to spend. Budgets were always tight. At first, he thought that they were after him but instantly he doubted that. This was not the Modus Operandi of the people that were trailing him. No... this was something different.

When he was told to step away from her, he did, putting his hands behind his head. Whatever was going on, it wasn't something he wanted to be involved in right now. He had enough problems without having to take Kiyoshi's upon himself as well.

He stood of to the side, not sure if they wanted him to leave completely or not. He watched the proceedings with some interest, though he disguised it well. Displeasure washed over him when Kiyoshi decided to fight. Great, violence, the best solution to every problem. Idiot.

It was rather impressive on her part that she didn't die. For that, he had to grudge some respect, however, watching the affair left a sordid taste in his mouth. It was bloody and unnescessary. What had those men done to warrant death? Sure, Kiyoshi may have done nothing herself, but why did that make it all right for those men to die? They were probably poor grunts, with wives and kids to take care of and did what they were told like any other sod. And now they were dead. This was idiotic. If any side deserved death, both sides deserved death.

This world shouldn't exist Samael thought to himself no one in this world deserves to exist. They are all idiots, fools. Every time he watched people, he became more and more convinced that he was the only one with an sense, any sanity.

And a whisper inside him echoed 'To be sane is to exist. To be with reason, without sanity, is to be a lie. No one exists but me, and only me''

In the middle of the fight, Samael suddenly straightened. However, he crossed his arms letting out a disgusted frustrated sigh.

When Kiyoshi finished and began to run, Samael walked to the bodies and picked up a Beretta. He pointed it at Kiyoshi's retreating form but did nothing. It wasn't worth it. He had to hold to the moral law, even if others broke it. He tossed the gun away into a nearby alley. Keeping track of where it slid.

Some new officers arrived and Samael merely groaned in annoyance at them. This was not what he needed right now. "First of all, I'm not affiliated I'm involved, in these events. You can't be 'affiliated' with a series of events, you can only be affiliated with people and institutions, as affiliation denotes fellowship. If we are talking about these events you would use the world involved. Please, don't butcher your own stupid language. Idiots."

Then Samael sighed, "I'm Samael Samigina and I only know this picture of Kiyoshi" he said pointing to it, "Don't know any of the others. And I have trouble believing the veracity of any of this, given that you people even believe in this whole shifter delusion. If you are stupid enough to be swept up in this hysteria, I can't believe your deductions on anything else. You twits." Samael easily met the officers stare with his own, and Samael's burned with disdain. Unknown to Samael his immaculate denial began to bend the beliefs of the officers to his own. They weakly held beliefs fade from their minds and were replaced by Samael's, only their core beliefs remained untwisted by Samael's control over their reality.

Samael spat, to the side. Idiots.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat's eyes widened with shock as she held her best friend in her arms. She was beaten and bloodied, and appeared to be on the verge of death.

"K...Kiyo-chan! What happened to you!? Who did this?!"

She then looked into Kiyoshi's eyes, trying desperately not to cry.

"Everything is going to be okay neh? We just have to get you someplace safe so we can take care of you wounds. You...You're going to be just fine."

Surprisingly, due to the rush of adrenaline, Kat was able to hoist Kiyoshi on to her back and piggy back her.

"You've always had a nasty habbit of getting yourself into trouble haven't you?"

She then looked over at Xanu with concerned eyes. "Let's get her over to the cafe."

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu's eyes widened at the site of Kiyoshi bearing several gun wounds. As kat lifted her onto her back, Xanu's hand fell to his sword. Something had happened, and he was going to be ready for anything.

He nodded at her suggestion, leading the way out of the theater. He kept watch, focusing completely on both Kiyoshi and Kats safety.

Amy had closed the cafe, as she usually did after the lunch rush to get things done before the night regulars came by. They rushed in, and Xanu shouted "AMY!! We've got a problem!!"

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi was drifting in and out of sleep. She was well beyond exhausted. She probably wouldn’t be able to stand up if she wanted to at that point.

Sleep was about to embrace her and capture her, taking her with it to that inevitability of her dreamscape, but then, “AMY!! We've got a problem
    !!”

That jerked her awake for a few seconds, but the wary feeling, on top of the fatigue was to much for Kiyoshi, so she slowly drifted back into sleep, and into that of her subconscious mind.

At least this would start to give her even just the tedious amount of time to begin the healing process. Sleeping was definitely a good thing.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu, Kat, and Amy sat in the back. The 2nd floor and half of the back area of the cafe were Amy's living ares, and right now kat and Xanu watched as Amy kept the tweasers steady, working slowly to remove another bullet.

"Amy, I have no ideal where you learned some of the things you know, but Im glad you do." Amy merely nodded as she pulled the bullet out, and put some gause and first aid tape over the injury.

"Thats the last of them." she said as she lay the tweasers on the towel that held the bullets she had removed.

"Wonder what happened to her..." Xanu said as he watched her slowly breathe in and out. Amy had appiled a tiny dose of chlorophorm to keep Kiyoshi from thrashing about from the removal of the bullets.

"Well," Xanu said, standing up, "Whatever or whoever did this wont get a chance to do it again." He placed his hand on the hilt of his sword and went out into the cafe area to keep watch, leacing Amy and Kat with Kiyoshi

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat sat by Kiyoshi's side the whole time she was out. Her eyes glazed over slightly as she stared at her unconcious body.

"Who could've done this to you.....Kiyo-chan...."

She then looked over at Amy and gave her a sincere smile.

"Thank you for helping Kiyoshi.....I really appreciate it."

She watched as Xanu stood outside to keep gaurd, and she sighed as she pulled out the medallion he gave her.

"You know, you were right about him.......Everything you said........you were right.......... What should I do?"

As she waited for Amy's response, she stared down at the medallion and rubbed her fingers against the curves and bumps of the design, and studied every detail.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amy shrugged as Kat thanked her for the help. "No worries. I lived in a slum, and we had alot of problems. So I grew up learning alota things that I used to help people with." She stopped there though to light a new cigarette and went back to watching Kiyoshi.

When she heard Kat comment about Xanu's feelings, she smiled a warm, motherly smile and said "Well, it depends on if you have any feelings that may be close to the same he feels. He really cares about you, as well as your friends." she blew a small smoke ring before continuing "He told me he came to Kapok to try and make friends, but I could tell why he really came. His parents wanted him to get married, and every time they showed him a suitor he found out that he never had any feelings for them."

She stepped over and laid a hand on Kats shoulder. "Hes finally having those feelings hes been looking for, but its probally very confusing. Whatever you do, be slow and careful." She headed off towards the kitchen, to make the three of them coffee, as well as to make sure Xanu was doing alright with guard duty.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: This is for Josun Tomoro and kat_star01. I know, I should have posted it like this in the beginning for Luzifer’s sake. I will post for you next, scouts honor).

Kiyoshi slowly started to come to again, but she happened to do so in the midst of the conversation. She slowly sat up, feeling her muscles contract in the process; her whole body ached. “K… K-Chan?” She asked in a low tone of voice as she sat up so nobody would hear.

“You love him?” She asked before she opened her eyes, and looked directly at Kat’s with her cloudy greys. The pain was too much to bear, but Kiyoshi had wanted a training session. ‘Be careful what you wish for…’ She thought to herself, and Kyon rolled his eyes at that. She could move, but she was very sore from over exerting herself so much within the last few days.

It may not have seemed like a lot to some people, but almost getting killed more then twice in a day and a half was a lot. Which brought Kiyoshi to another point. “What day is it?” She asked as she looked around, in hope of seeing a calendar that could not be found. She sighed then in exasperation.

‘Fine then, I am taking over.’ Kyon thought, and then Kiyoshi’s eyes widened in horror before she spoke then, not caring if Kat heard anything or not, she was after all her BFF For Life. “No Kyon! Kat doesn’t even…” But then it happened.

Now sitting before Kat was Kyon. He smiled his godlike perfectly white smile as he ran his hand through his hair. His spun-golden blonde hair shone in the dim light of the Café--gleaming. He looked directly at Kat, directly in her eyes and smiled further. “Hello. It is very nice to see you again, love.”

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat turned scarlet to Kiyoshi's remark

" Well I um....uh.......EH!!!!!!???!?!"

She watched as Kiyoshi transformed into Kyon, which made her completely dumbfounded.

"What did you do with Kyo-chan? Is this some kinda magic trick?"

She looked all around to see if there were any sort of traps anywhere, but seeing none, this left Kat completely clueless.

"Neh, aren't you that weird guy who was weiring Kiyoshi's uniform at the shrine?"

She raised one eye brow and looked at him with suspicious eyes as she waited for a response.
    Last edited by kat_star01; 01-17-2009 at 09:13 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Somehow, Amy had sensed something wrong when she saw Kiyoshi slowly moving. And when the voice changed, as well as appearance, the AK-47 was out in a flash, pointed not at 'him' but not too far from him.

"Who are you and what did you do with Kiyoshi?!" She asked, seeming to ignore that he was wearing Kiyoshi's clothes

This made Xanu rush into the room, sword drawn, and point it in the same direcction as Amy's rifle.

"Katsumi-kun, whats going on?!" Xanu asked, unsure of the situation as a man was sitting where kiysohi had been, and wearing her clothes.
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-17-2009 at 09:57 PM.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia waved off the thank you from Roki. "It wasn't any problem at all. If you want to repay me you can both get a good night's rest, kay?" She smiled and stood up. Taking Reina's hand, she shook it. "It really was lovely to meet you." With that, Tahlia left the room.

She stepped into the hallway, and started walking to the kitchen again. It was time to see what that maid meant by 'new girl to be served'. In the kitchen there were a few other ladies eating food leftover from the captives trays. They were tired old women, and they were gossipers. It didn't take much for Tahlia to be able to make it look like she was doing something and still be able to listen in.

"Idiot girl is still slacking off eh? I heard she just signed up, and she's already got a new girl in with that boy Kairos."

"Aye. Dunno 'ow she was able t'get that un first job. An she's been called by t'boss a couple times t'do somethin' special." The ladies giggled disgustingly and continued on.

"The girl thrown in with Kairos hasn't even woken yet has she? No one's told me if she was drugged like the other boy or not."

"Dunno love. 'aven't 'eard anythin' from t'guards 'bout her really. Alls I be knowin' is tat the new girlie better start ketchin up...Else she'll get fired." They laughed again as though they enjoyed the fact about Tahlia getting fired.

Tahlia wiped her hands and walked away from the kitchen. So there was another shifter thrown in? Thats the third one this week. She wondered if it had anything to do with the mayor bringing in the USA army to help catch the remaining shifters...

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Valkyrie? It was Valkyrie wasn't it?" Kairos said.
    Valkyrie was awakened from her shallow sleep by the guy she was with in the cell they took her.

"Valkyrie, Are you ok?" she heard his voice again and she choose not to open her eyes and just listen. she already shifted back to her original persona trying to sort out what's really happening...

She heard the guy talk again, "Funny world isn't it?. "Its weird this world gives us these powers and then becomes scared of them, so they try to get rid of them."

in her mind she though "maybe he was right. it really is weird... i've been living for over one hundred years because of my shifter ability and hasn't been so contented and happy with my life, though i never regreted what i am now. i never felt guilty of what i''ve become."

She tried to focus her though on why she was really here. "Why am i here? i remember being caught in an ambush in one of my part-time photography job. i tried to fight them, i shifted, but i wasn't able to use my ability." what she remembered made her so confused, that was the first time ever she wasn't able to use her abilities when she wanted too. "How did they possibly find me? i really can't understand."

Again, she searched deep in her mind for what she could still remember, and something popped-out. She remembered that they inserted something inside her. They said that it can't harm her, but she has to obey, she has to do what they want or it will turn out bad for her and for other individuals. She never had any friends, she never tried to make one, though she wanted to. She was afraid to see the people she love to get scared of her or to see them die while she was fully alive.

"What is it they really want from me?" she whispered to her self. Slowly, she fel really sleep and just closed her eyes. now she was sleeping sound, even if she's not sure what will happen the next day, she didn't mind. She knew she'll be able to solve any problem she faces. She's been alive for a very long ime, she'd seen and faced alot of "creatures, events and disasters" but she was still alive. She'll get over this one, she know she will.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Closed Thread

Thread Information