AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 45 of 186 FirstFirst ... 35 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Kat smiled and nodded her head.

"Don't worry about it so much. As long as nothing over excites me so much I won't trans---

Aiyaa!!!!!"

She might as well have eaten her words with a spoon. Out of sheer chance, a giant bee decided to land on her nose, and since she has a huge fear of really any bug with a stinger, it startled her enough to shift. In reaction, she immediately pounced up into the tree to hide. What's even worse is that she just happen to jump in into the tree that happen to house the bee hive.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The trees shook as she pounced from branch to branch trying to avoid the now very angry swarm. She was in such a panic that she eventually slipped on one of the branches and fell into a huge pile of leaves on the ground. All that could be seen of her out of the mound was her wagging tale.

"ugh, there. There's my transformation for the day......I'm pretty hungry now........and damaged. I think one stung me."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu held himself still, keeping whatever amusement he might have had inside his head. He would have helped with the bees, but he had no real skill or control yet over his ability to maniuplate water.

"Are you alright Kat-kun?" He asked as he came over and helped her out. He checked the visible areas of her skin and saw no stings, which gave him the conclusion that she was simply shook up from falling down.

"No stings, but you may have a bruise tomorrow." He said as he brushed a few of the leaves still sticking to her off. He then frowned, asking

"Any ideal if using my 'charm' might snap you out of the transformation? It was held back till now, so you may not be able to willingly shift back." Concern was evident on his face, as he didnt want to hurt Kat by saying they should continue on and hope she shifted back before they got back.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

With the swiftness of any walress and stealth abilities of a dump truck, Jericho and Tommy entered the university. Part of it was labeled 'unsafe' so they didn't have to worry about anyone there. However Jericho had a clutched fist and Tommy had his new rifle loaded.

"For real though," Jericho started as Tommy was checking an abandoned room, "Not here but like two freaking weeks and I've almost died like four times!"

"Oh quick your whining Mr. Superman Strength,"

They went on picking at eachother, as the often did, until they found a subtible room on the second floor. It had two windows faced so that they could see anyone approaching or passing by the school.

"You like this room don't you Jericho? The perfect HQ for your operations," Tommy laughed, knowing that Jericho had thought up some military style plan to protect the two of them.

"Shut up Tommy. Now you set up the room and I'll-" Jericho suddenly felt cold and his energy was zapped. He stumbled a little before falling into a wall and collapsing.

"Roivas?! Roivas! Roivas buddy, you alright? Roi-" Tommy's words faded off into the dark as Jericho's mind slowly drifted off.

When Jericho opened his eyes he was in a darkened place, not to where you couldn't see. Twilight, that's what this is, it's probably just dusk. Where's Tommy...and the room?! He hadn't noticed before but he was in an open spot. He couldn't see the end or the top. There was no sky, no ground, only dark, and a silver fog. Jericho listened but heard no birds or cars or anything but the soft sound like a synthesizer playing. The sound got closer and closer until it was almost in his ear. Then there was another sound, a voice telling him to...get up?

"Roivas, dude get up. I don't know CPR and I ain't about to learn on you man," Tommy was starting to flip when Jericho finnaly sat up, "Oh Roivas, man, you had me worried!"

"Don't call me that Tommy," Jericho sat up and shook his head. He had heard another voice before Tommy but he didn't recognize it.

"Right, sorry," Tommy looked out the window, "Well we need supplies and I'm still setting up. Why don't you get us some food, water, and ammunition just incase a shifter or something has the grand idea to come knocking,"

"Alright, how does the temple sound then? Probably got some supplies and then I could check the pawn shop down the road from there,"

Tommy nodded and off Jericho went. A short walk later, being that he transformed and jumped from building, he entered the building and went searching for food. Hoping that he could be a little bit more stealthy even though his suit gave him away. No stealing just borrowing...that's all...
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 01-14-2009 at 07:48 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Her ears twitched when she heard the word charm. Why did it have to be that? Kat hated that god forsaken charm with a passion. But of course, it's not hard to hate an ability that makes you want to pass out. She looked at Xanu, and then closed her eyes tightly.

"F...fine. Just do what you gotta do."

She braced herself mentally for what was going to happen. She absolutely hated the feeling of being charmed. It caused her heart to beat out of her chest, her body temperature to rise, and even blur her vision.To her, it was almost like a mini death. She wondered if this was how it made other girls feel, and if it did, why it made him seem like such a stud muffin to them.

I guess there are some things in this world that I will never understand..... She thought to herself, waiting for Xanu to do his worst.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu watched in some sadness as she readied herself to deal with his 'charm', and he cursed in a low voice in his native alkiasan. Why did he have to have this ability, why did it have to rear its ugly head at times that it hindered instead of helped, though it had helped very rarely.

Instead, he decided he'd do something else. In a way, even he would later laugh at what he did.

Stepping closer to her, he steeled himself, and leaned forward, and......

kissed her on the cheek.

He pulled back, looking into Kats startled eyes, wishing he could get lost in the hazel pools for the rest of the night.

But he had a responsibility to help protect Kats secret, so he grabbed her arm and semi-pulled/dragged her to Cafe Kapok.

"The cafe is closed, but Amy will still be up. Sides, she'll want to know what my days been like.." a crazy series of embrassing and odd situations he said to himself as he rounded the corner leading to the cafe. "Sides, you can call your mom and tell her that you had a dizzy spell from not eating any lunch, and we went someplace to eat."

(OOC: im going to die later :P maybe xD)
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-14-2009 at 08:14 PM.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho had easily gotten some water from the temple but food was scarse and the people were starting to acknowledge him. It was time to go but where? The stores are closed, the hospital has guards, and the cafes...the cafes. That was it! The cafe that he never got to, that was probably stocked with food, and if he was lucky there'd be no one there to stop him. He existed the temple with bottles of water and stopped by the pawn shop to collect some ammunition for Tommy. The owner didn't play nice but when a colt .45 failed to phase Jericho's alternate persona, he handed over some bullets, a scope, and strap. With that done, Jericho cheerfully made his way over to the cafe to collect his food and hopefully that dammed coffee!
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat sat inside the empty Cafe and had found she was at a complete loss of thought. She could really only think one thing, and it repeated in her head over and over again.

Baka......Baka.....Xanu no baka.......

The whole time she couldn't look at Xanu or Amy, she just stared at the reflection that gazed at her inside the shiny surface of the table.

What the hell was he thinking? Why the hell would he do something like that at a time like this? Is this some sick joke? Baka.....

Her ears and tail eventually went away, and she sighed with relief. It was one less thing to worry about for now at least. She put her hand on her cheek and frowned.

That jerk! Thinking he can just play around with me like that! Well he's got another thing coming to him!

Ring Ring!

Kat looked at her phone to see that she got a text message from her mother saying "hurry up and come home"

She felt like throwing her phone accross the room, but instead, she put it back in her pocket, and slumped on the table.

"Boys suck..." she said under her breath.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Top paragraph is mean only to humiliate and embarass Xanu for mine and kats enterainment :P xD)

Kat wasnt the only one in a foul mood. Xanu hadnt had any ideal at the ribbing he was going to get from Amy. Whats more, she had handed him something when she requested that he come help make coffee for Kat. He wondered idly if Kat had any guess at the sounds of flying metal pans and various utensils. Whats worse is that it had been a joke to torment him.

After taking a sip of her coffee, Amy only smiled. "There not that bad. Besides, could be worse. You could have been tricked into being with one of the other suitors, and they wouldnt have wanted to help you get out fo the problem." She smiled here, chuckling as she said "Though I think Xanu is enjoying himself."

Xanu hit his forehead with his hand and saying, unknowingly a bit louder then he intended, "Perfect time for my feelings for someone to break though my common sense." he took one of the menus on the table and began to repeatedly hit himself in the head, saying "stupid stupid stupid..."

Amy chuckled again, saying "So Kat, which would you prefer, the 'charm', or a nice peck on the cheek." She chortled as Xanus face went a deep crimson, but dropped silent for a moment.

Sighing, Xanu stood, saying "Ill be back, I have to go upstairs and grab my passport. Someone forgot to send it up to the shrine." Amy simply shrugged as he went into the back and up the stairs. Then her eyes got a conspiratorial look in them.

"So Kat, what do ya think of our resident prince. Interesting isnt he." She chortled some more at the semi-venomous/frustrated look Kat sent her way, but she leaned back and said

"You know Xanus fallen in love with you..." the way she said was almost like she was commenting on the weather. "What do you feel for him?"
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-14-2009 at 09:05 PM.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho arrived at cafe and to his dissapoinment there were people there.

"Oh my God...How hard can it be for one man to get some food?!" Jericho said as he went over his options to achieve the obtaining of food.

As he wondered he noted that he had seen the two of them. One was the kid that passed out and the other was the girl who got away in the car near the bridge. Well it'd be best to stay out of sight until they were gone. So that was the plan, Jericho placed himself behind some cover and tried to listen.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat scoffed at Amy's remark.

"That's impossible! Hmph, I've only known him for a little over 48 hours! How could he possibly be in love with me! Psh, that's ridiculous!"

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at Amy.

"Well what about you? You've obviously known him longer than I have. Why isn't he chasing after you? It's not like you're affected by his charm or anything."

Kat was now officially dumbfounded. I mean, she's heard of love at first site, but she never really thought that it actually happened. That stuff usually just happened in fairy tales, or cheesy romantic comedies. Either way, she couldn't believe it. In the back of her mind she couldn't help but think this whole thing was some ridiculous joke, like it was Xanu's way of expressing his sense of humor in an awkward situation. She felt like any minute now Amy would start laughing in her face saying " Haha! Gotcha!"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Amy merely sat there for a moment, a solemn look on her face. After another sip of her coffee, she set it down and looked at Kat. She took out a small metal case and tapped the end, letting a thin cigarette fall out. She lit it up, then turned back to Kat.

"Think about everything thats happened between you and him in the time youve known each other. Think about each incident, or each time of kindness, or even attempted kindness." She leaned back, thinking before she continued

"You can tell he cares about you, he even stood up to your mother to try and convince her to let you be. He told me what he yelled at her after you ran out." Another sip, and a short sigh. "He says he will do his upmost best to protect you and help you in any way. Hes willing to be your fiance' until you can either find a way out of the situation, or either of you are able to convince your mother to let it go."

"He even thought of something else when he suggested the use of his 'charm'. Would you have rather him have used that? It left you stunned enough he was able to get you here fast so no one would find out your secret." It had already been explained about how Amy knew, and she had sworn on her cafe' that she wouldnt let another soul know (and that promise would be one that would keep. She'd kill to protect her cafe')

"Just think about it all, now before he comes down, and the rest of the night. Maybe even tomorrow morning. Think about it." With that she stood, heading behind the counter to grab the rolls she had started when they came in.

(OOC: the smoking part was Kats ideal. I blaim Ken Akamatsu and Love hina xD[and thank them for inspiration xD])
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-14-2009 at 09:59 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Neh! Xanu! we need to go! Okaa-san will flip a biscuit if I'm not home soon!"

Kat waited for him to come down the stairs, and when he did, she immediately tried to shuffle him out the door.

"c'mon........lets go."

The whole time they walked, she remained silent. Amy's words played in her head like a broken record, and one that wouldn't stop at that.

......Think about each incident, or each time of kindness, or even attempted kindness........

Think about it...........think about it.........

What could she say? What is there to say? The only thing she knew how to do at this point was be silent. They eventually made it to the house where the whole family greeted Kat. They all danced and cheered and by now they were so hammered they could hardly stand up.

"Todaima...." Kat murmered very quietly.

"Xanu.....I need to talk to you.."

Momentarily, she ignored the rest of her family and took Xanu up to her room. Luckily, none of her family members were crashing up there so they were able to talk in private.

"I don't understand.........." As Kat spoke, she kept her head lowered so that her hair covered her face.

"Why didn't you use your charm before? Why?"

She waited in the silence of her room for a response, as the wind in the trees hissed outside, and faint twangs from the shamisen downstairs could be heard.

Note: Todaima means "I'm home"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu hurried down and was soon pushed out the door, waving a good bye to Amy.

As he and Kat walked back, he began to notice she was very silent. After a moment, he asked "Kat-kun? Are you alright?" But the only reaction was a very nervous smile and a nod.

When they reached the house, the relatives were still in fool fling. He nodded grudingly to Mrs. Oshiro. Then he heard Kat murmuring something to him. When she said it again, he nodded "Hai Kat-kun."

He was soon confused when she lead him to her room, but when she asked "Why didn't you use your charm before? Why?"

He flushed slightly, and tryed to stammer out an answer, but couldnt seem to get any words out. After a moment, he sat in a chair next to a desk. It had several pictures on it, as well as several tea cups that looked to have been made recently. He picked one up, looking at its surface, saying

"This is very nice... did you make it?" But seconds later he set it down and sighed.

"Well, every other time i used it purposely... it upset you... and I didnt want to upset you anymore.. so i tried something else.." he stopped for a moment, staring at the floor. Gathering some courage, which he was swiftly running out of due to the situation, he continued "I am sorry about what I did, I was just trying to help you... because.. because I care... and I said id help you whenever... whenever you need it..." He stopped there, no longer able to find words, and simply picked the tea cup up again and slowly rotated it, admiring the skill of the person who had made it... which was also the subject of his admiration... he was only now letting the ideal sink into his head.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"What is meant by the term "blocks"?"
    Rain stared at him.
    "How about the mechanical bank?" Rain said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael stood up, leaning heavily on his knees as he pushed himself up, an act that made him seemed, for that brief moment, far old than he was. As he did so, he looked at the ground and noticed a small piece of paper. He picked it up on a whim and noticed that it was a gift certificate. It read: "A free meal and goodies to take home at Kapok Cafe up to $40". Strange.

Suddenly, he became suspicious of it. Was this something else from his stalker(s)? The last thing he had recieved from them was money and a menu... Wait... if this was from them, then it seemed that the stalker was in fact, a benefactor of some kind. But Samael didn't have the optimism to assume that this largess was entirely out of kindness. Besides, that first sign, the burnt book, had not been kind at all, that had seemed to carry airs of a threat.

In any case, he wasn't about to not take the certificate. Though, he would have to check with the restaurant carefully. It was possible that this particular gift certificate was not actually that, but a sign to those that owned the restaurant of who he was. If he checked, and this was a normal certificate then he would use it, but if there was any difference he would not. He didn't want to risk leaving a trail.

Kiyoshi seemed to want him to follow her, which he did, though he knew where her house was. After, all it was right across from her old apartment. Which irked Samael. He'd have to fake going back to his apartment. Kiyoshi didn't know he had been kicked out of his apartment yet, and what she didn't know wouldn't lead her to bother him about it. He didn't want to have to be put in the awkward position of turning down an offer of kindness without explanation simply because it would be immoral to involve her in his problems.

Samael felt like he was walking on pins and needles. And that was before Kiyoshi started talking again.

Kiyoshi walked as she spoke, and looked around, and shifted restlessly, all of which led him to want to grab her and hold her still. Watching her fidget like that was obnoxious, and closing his eyes only made him that much more aware of it. Something about fidgeting had always irked him, it spoke to a restless which spoke to emotion. It grated him but he didn't let it show. There were many things in the world that annoyed him, and getting into over an arguement over the little things like this was pointless.

"Why am I so different?" he repeated. There were so many ways to deal with this question. It was a the same time infinitely massive and minute, important and inconsequential. The reasons that this question begged decided reality, but they were all done and over with, the causes long since having passed beyond the veil of time. And even then, the question was so vague, so unanswerable. There could be conjecture but no certainty, which in and of itself was not a bad thing, but it seemed to defeat the purpose of the question. "Who knows? Maybe I was born this way, maybe it was in how many parents raised me," or didn't raise me, he added in his head though avoided saying this aloud, "or perhaps some event shifted my relation with the world. Or perhaps it could be the slow influence by an influx of similar ideas over a period of years that chiseled my present state in much the same way a river chisels canyons. Which, perhaps, might itself be shaped by the occasional and schismatic rock slides that occur at such locations."

"As to the second question. No. I do not have time in my schedule for jobs of any kind."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"A mechanical bank? I don't know... Explain please. What's a mechanical bank?"

Kevin didn't know what that was. Sure he was smart but how would he know what a mechanical bank is or looks like? At this rate, things will only get more difficult. Perhaps it was time for a new thought along the same lines...

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

kiku~ OOC (sorry im momentarily taking control of arella to make some interesting plot)
    arella made a few quiet sobs is there someone in my head who are you what do want am I insane what how can you talk to me I'm a telepath , are you a shifter what I don't understand these people are doing experiments on me and electricuting me and tell someone to save me , your a telepath you can do that right um ok i'll try she switches to talking to kairos kairos there is shifter and they're doing experiments on him , he wants to know if you could help him escape.

Yoru~ OOC , she's talking to that same strange NPC
    "hlelo , do yuo rmemerb me" , yoru was slightly take back because the shifter had appeared out of nowhere , "of course I remember , you've been watching me again haven't you she chuckled" . "yse , yuo loko loelny " .she sighed " yeah although I hope this isn't to much to ask but I want you to watch someone for me" . who ? . "Xanu he looks like a prince , i let him become a tenant in my house , and i have a feeling he's up to something". ok rmemebr I'm alywas wtachnig the strange figure dissapeared like a ghost. I'm really starting to worry , I hope kiku is ok.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: I am truly sorry you guys for the ridiculously long Posts (especially to Luzifer now that he is the one who has to endure them at the moment). I was shortening them for a little bit, and I am planning on reverting back to that, so once again, sorry about the uber long Posts…heh…).

“Or perhaps it is just who you are; with no other rhyme nor reason behind it.” Kiyoshi said after Samael had answered both of her questions.

They were nearing the Shrine then—Kiyoshi and her Family’s Shrine in Kapok Bay (obviously). ‘The security system better be off this time. My Father went a little overboard with the whole thing last time… But, then again, he always does…’ As they reached the Shrine, both Kiyoshi and Samael, walked up the stairs, stopping at the Torri Gate when they got to the top.

Kiyoshi pushed the little button on the intercom box, which sat on one of the pillars to the Torri Gate, everything being the same shade of red. “Otto-San, it’s me, Kiyoshi. I am home again!” She announced before releasing the button. It then clicked back on, and a voice was heard from the other end, or voices.

“Welcome back Kiyoshi!” Her Father said with amusement in his voice, and before Kiyoshi could even respond, it clicked back on again. “Oooo did she bring that boy back?” That was her Mother. Kiyoshi sighed in exasperation, before clicking the button again. “No… I do have an umm…acquaintance with me for dinner. But Roki is not here, and I swear that if you keep this up, he will never be coming back!”

Kiyoshi released the button again, before remembering that she needed to ask her Father something. “Otto-San, would you please turn off the Security System?” Once she released the button, there was an automatic click in response before her Father had begun speaking. “It is already done, Kiyo-Chan. Feel free to come in.”

“All right then. Thank you.” She instantaneously responded, not feeling like being enthusiastic or over exuberant about the whole thing; she knew her Father was probably faking it again, like he always did, and she definitely did not want to fight her way through the Security System with Samael there. He looked like he had a long enough day already, and to top it off, so did she—she really was not in the mood for it.

She then took a step forward, being cautious as she did so, looking both ways as if she were crossing the street before taking another. ‘All right, everything seems okay so far.’ She thought to herself, and then she walked on, pretending like nothing was going to happen so she would not freak out Samael or anything, although he probably already thought something was up, due to her cautious movements.

Kiyoshi continued along, and then sighed in relief when she got to the end, nothing whatsoever attacking her on the way there; that is until a flaming arrow zipped by her face.

She instantly froze.

‘T-The arrows are flaming now? Otto-San!’ She groaned before slightly motioning towards Samael with her hand to stop. “Stay right there for now. If you move back towards the Torri Gate, or past where I am currently standing, there is a pretty good chance that you might get hit with something.”

After the warning, Kiyoshi took another step forward, quickly dodging the next arrow. Baka! Stupid, stupid, Otto-San!’ She ranted in her mind. ‘I guess he has a thing for arrows huh?’ Kyon said/asked in a sarcastic tone, and Kiyoshi just rolled her eyes at that. ‘Apparently, yes.’ She answered back in her mind, while dodging another. It would be just her luck to get hit with one this time around, especially after what had happened to her during the day’s events.

“This is getting ridiculous!” She said as she swiftly made her way to where the arrows were being distributed from, and delivered a blow to it with her foot, kicking it with all of her strength, by twisting her body sideways to do so. The arrows then stopped flying out. The loud speaker, intercom system then clicked on. “Kiyo! I just fixed that.” Her Father said, complaining. “Serves you right!” She hollered back, although she knew that her Father would not hear it.

She then motioned for Samael to follow. “It is perfectly fine now. Everything else is shut off, so you don’t have to worry about getting hit by anything. Come on.” Then she backtracked to walk beside him, as they worked their way to the front door of her house. Just then, before they were about to reach the steps to the doorway, the White Bangeled Tiger had jumped out in front of them, guarding the door.

This caused Kiyoshi to jump a little, before she pulled her act together, and quickly glanced at Samael. “This is our new “add on” to the security system.” She said as she then glanced back to the Tiger that was bearing its teeth, looking ferocious indeed, as if it were about to attack at any minute. Kiyoshi sighed then while rolling her eyes as she marched up the steps and stood her ground, looking the Bangeled Tiger directly in the eyes.

“No, no, no! You do not attack me or my acquaintances; bad!” Putting her hands on her hips, and shaking her finger at the Tiger should not have had the least effect at all on the thing, especially since it was full grown. But for some reason, it sat down, looking shameful, as it looked down at the ground. “Thank you.” Then Kiyoshi gently pet the White bangeled Tiger on its head before walking over to the door, and unlocked it, opening the door in the process.

“I am home for real now!” She shouted as she receded back, and waited for Samael to walk inside, before turning the full System back on, walking inside, and gently closing the door behind her, the Tiger sitting outside, and guarding the door again. “Just in time, Kiyoshi-Onee-Sama!” Her Sister, Sakiko said peering slightly out of the kitchen. “Dinner is ready.” Then she returned to what she was doing before. “Hello, Kiyo-Onee-Sama.” Her Brother, Akihiro said, slightly glancing up from another one of his books, from his usual place on the living room floor, before returning his attention back to that of what he was reading.

Kiyoshi took her jacket off and hung it on the coat rack by the front door. “Thank you.” She said politely, before hearing some whispering from the Kitchen, and then her Father walked out, quickly glancing her over as he approached. “What on Earth happened to you Kiyoshi?” He asked, and she grinned slightly then. “I really do not feel like talking about it at the moment, although I do need to fix my finger and get cleaned up a bit.” Kiyoshi paused after that, before continuing.

“On second thought, please don’t worry about it. I am perfectly fine, really.” Then she had tried to change the subject before gesturing to Samael. “Otto-San, this is my acquaintance Samael, Samael, this is my Father.” Kiyoshi’s Father bowed slightly to Samael, being polite. “It is a pleasure to meet you.” Then he turned his attention to Kiyoshi again before grabbing her broken finer, and bending it twice, in two different directions swiftly.

She winced as her Father did this, but tried to show how it made her feel. She knew it probably was not working too well. “Otto-San!” “Kiyoshi…” She met her Father’s eyes with hers, and then laughed a little. “Right, a splint. A splint, I am right on it!” She turned to Samael slightly before leaving the room.

“I don’t want to make you uncomfortable or anything since you really don’t know my Family very well, but I have to put my finger in a splint, and will be back in a jiff. Dinner will be served with in a matter of seconds, so if you would like to, you may feel more comfortable sitting with my Brother, Akihiro until then.” Then she motioned to the boy sitting in the living room, reading, before turning and walking down the hall, towards her bedroom to retrieve what she needed to.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Nightroad View Post
    Arella wiped her eyes on a tissue and blew her nose. This was turning out terribly! Tally and Karios were scary to her, angry or not, and she wasn't sure she liked being the three-way telephone to connect the two of them. But then again, she trusted Tahlia, so she would do as she asked. Focusing on Karios' mind again she toned her voice to sound exactly like Tahlia's and said to him the same thing Tahlia had told her to."If you think threatening me will help your situation then you're very wrong. You want help? Then you better start being nicer to those who only want to help you. Friend or not, being rude and getting angry will do nothing. And I swear that if you don't stop making Arella cry then there's nothing stopping me from doing the same thing to Reina. I really want to help you, so please, I need to know what Reina looks like, kay?"Arella sniffed again, and closed her eyes. "Thats um...What Tally wanted me to tell you..." She said to Karios unnecessarily, she had no doubt he would figure out it was Tahlia who said that...
    Kairos was unsure as how to react to the girl. She was ruthless and relentless, maybe not in a bad way but maybe part of it was. She was by all standards an enemy. She had been involved with his imprisonment. Kairos sighed. Things had come a long way from that magical morning when he met Sally. His feelings for her still beating in his heart and still hurting every time he thought of her. Kairos felt his shifter part weaken. The drain from the telepath was taking hold.
    “I’m sorry Arella.” He called out to her, “I am dragging you into something you clearly don’t want to be a part off. Please cut our connection. I will figure this out myself. Thank you for your help. My last note to Tahlia is this:
    ‘Thank you for the lunch, But you have forgot again that I can’t see what I’m eating can I?’
    Thank you all.”
    Kairos then shifted back to normal. As the black came back a tear rolled down his eye. He curled up into the bed and fell asleep, his dreams filled with the images of the future and present. His knew he could never sleep restfully but he needed it.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael pulled a book out as they got to her house and began to read. Kiyoshi didn't seemed to have anymore to say and he had to much to read for school to put it off waiting for another question that might never come. Kiyoshi began to talk to her parents over some sort of intercom. He mostly ignored the conversation.

Once Kiyoshi was finished he followed her, continuing to focus on his book rather than upon what was going on around him, so he missed both the incident with the arrows, and that with the tiger. Completely oblivious he continued to follow her into the house.

Once they entered the house and people were introduced to him, Samael took his eyes from his book long enough to introduce himself, with some facsimile of politeness. Kiyoshi pointed him towards the living room but Samael opted to stay near the entrance way, leaning against the wall and reading.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana listened into the conversation. She wished there was someway to help out. She thought about riddlle Craig left behind. She had no idea what "blocks" could bave meant. She racked her brain, trying to think of any term that could be of some use. She hated feeling useless.

"I wonder what it could possibly mean." She paused, and rest a hand on her chin. She sat on a near by boulder. "I don't know..."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rusty gears started turning in Kevin's head. The machine inside of his head began working once again. Something was wrong though. The gears were grinding together and the machine was not working to it's full potential. The gears needed to be oiled again for the machine to function properly.

"Hana, Rain...let's get to the junkyard now. Maybe it will help if we are already there. As said in the message though: "...people who don't take kindly to strangers...", we'd best be careful however, don't kill unless you feel you must. I want as few corpses as possible, now move."

Kevin was forced to take the lead but he had two extra wolves available with him.

"Hana, get on one wolf. Rain, get on the other. They will be your mounts for now. Keep a weapon ready as we don't know what's there. I would prefer the one of you keep a projectile ready...maybe like a bow or a javelin...something that can pierce. The other shall take close-quarters. You both may choose to use your mounts as your rides during the assault or you can have them as offensive/defensive support. Let's go..."

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

Kairos has just fallen asleep when he was awaken by the noise of the door of his cell opening.

"Hey, wake up. Get up and stay at that corner and don't try to make a move", the agent spoke with full authority as he entered Kairo's cell with some of his companions. One of them was caring a weapon he knew would harm him if he disobeys. They we're dragging somebody half-asleep inside Kairos cell. He tried to speak but to no avail, 'coz he was scared of what might happen if he does and he is too weak.

The agent pushed the half-asleeped creature, who Kairos found out to be a girl, towards the bed where Kairo was sleeping earlier.

"She'll be with you from now on. You should be happy, you're not alone anymore" said the agent while going out, his companions burst with laughter, and then the guy spoke again "Don't try to do anything to harm her, she might explode. HAHAHA!"

After Kairos heard that the agents we're far enough, he sat down at the same place where he was standing moments ago. He was to weak to think right now, too week for questions. But in his mind, he wanted to know who she is.

"Valkyrie." the girl said, then she passed out. Kairos had an idea that she might have the ability to read minds on her shifter persona. Though without the ability to see right now, he could "feel" that she is weaker than he is, after that telephatic conversation. He had no idea how how he could "feel" her but he just knew that it has something to do with her.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 01-15-2009 at 10:54 PM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"A mechanical bank? I don't know... Explain please. What's a mechanical bank?"

"A mechanical bank is a place were new machines and old machines go to die...they are all kinds of working mechanical things there, the employees are all mechanical, and they have blocks with numbers on them and these blocks are like safes and they hold mechanical pieces and what not," Rain said, "There is one kinda close here, it's run by the Nadeska family...it's a place for old toys, but mostly all of them are mechanical and malfunctioned somehow...that could make them like soldiers." Rain said.
    "Hana, get on one wolf. Rain, get on the other. They will be your mounts for now. Keep a weapon ready as we don't know what's there. I would prefer the one of you keep a projectile ready...maybe like a bow or a javelin...something that can pierce. The other shall take close-quarters. You both may choose to use your mounts as your rides during the assault or you can have them as offensive/defensive support. Let's go..."
    He had to be serious crawl on a wolf and use him like a horse. They certainly didn't look like horses. He had to be kidding, there was no way Rain spent twenty-four hours saving their butt to mount a wolf. What the hell? Mount a wolf like a horse.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 01-15-2009 at 12:32 PM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Akihiro, Kiyoshi’s younger Brother, looked up from his book hen Kiyoshi had gestured towards him before walking down the hall. He then looked back down at his book and continued reading. He was glad that the boy he did not know decided to not come into the room. He liked being alone better, it made him feel more refined and at ease when reading, especially when trying to prepare himself for the next year of school.

Kiyoshi walked back down the hall a few moments later, he finger in a splint, and well on its way to healing as her Sister, Sakiko had begun to bring the food out and set it on the table. Kiyoshi then went to the Kitchen to help get the rest of the food. Once there she shot a glance at her Mother.

“Please do not say anything Okka-San. He is only here to eat dinner, and nothing more. So please save it for some other time. I am pretty sure he has probably already been through enough with Kat and her Mother by now.” Her Mother’s eyes lit up then. “Kat? As in Kat, Kat?” Kiyoshi rolled her eyes at that. “Yes, Okka-San, Kat, as in my Best Friend from Okinawa. She lives here too.”

She smiled then, and her Mother’s eyes lit up further. “You could stop by her house sometime and say hello to her Mother, you know?” Kiyoshi said as she grabbed a few bowls from the counter and headed towards the entrance to the Kitchen, trying to make an exit. “Kiyoshi?” Kiyoshi stopped then and turned slightly to look at her “Mother”. “Yes?” She replied. “I won’t do anything. Stop fretting about it. But next time you decide to go see Kat, you must take me to see her Mother again!”

Kiyoshi smiled then and nodded. “All right then, it is a deal. Thank you Okka-San.” Then she bowed slightly and walked into the Dining area, setting what she had brought out from the Kitchen onto the table. She was glad that she had at least washed her face and got everything fixed up from the events that happened earlier in the day before talking to her Mother. That would have been a conversation she did not want to have to deal with at the time.

Kiyoshi then walked over to where Samael was standing, being consumed by his book, or was it that his book was being consumed by him? She slightly poked him before speaking. “Dinner is ready, when you’re ready.”

Then she leaned up against the wall on the opposite side from Samael, and waited for him. ‘Well aren’t you being nice Kiyo-Chan?’ ‘I am normally nice.’ She responded in her mind instantaneously to Kyon. ‘Oh well, you could have fooled me.’ If she weren’t in the shape that she was in already, Kiyoshi would have probably beaten herself up then. ‘Thanks for that Kyon. I mean really…’ She snapped back. ‘Kiyoshi, I…’ But she blocked him then, for at least the time being.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Closed Thread

Thread Information