AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 186 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aidith had stood in the doorway of the bookstore, feeling a certain atmosphere about those inside. "I have not time to hang out and read." She thought and she glimpes one last look at Ichi. He looked up from the book he was reading and their eyes met. Aidith froze. "This is the first time he's ever noticed me." She returned to her senses and ran out of the store past an alleyway. She could've sworn she saw a cat-like human... "A shifter?!" Aidith didn't know that there were other shifters here except for her. Maybe there were more than she thought. She didn't know if she should approach them - she wouldn't usually do this but... Suddenly they looked at her. Her face flushed and she hid behind the building. Footsteps were heard from behind. It was Ichi and he was... following her?! Aidith started running towards a park then suddenly she had bumped into someone. She looked up to see that it was a guy whose blue shirt was stained with purple splotches of... blood. What was going on here? She had never noticed anything out of the ordinary except for evil spirits. This boy had a certain aura about him too. Maybe...
    "Move out of the way," he growled, "I'm trying to get back home." Who was he?

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC:... okay this post will need a little retooling until i can bring it inline with MusicxLove's post

Samael leaned on the guard rail letting the breeze blow against him. His head still hurt and he decided to just stand awhile until the pain passed. There was something numbing about the cool oceanic breeze, perhaps the salinity drain him of all thought and feeling.

"Have we seen better days?"

Samael looked over at the man had spoke. The man was taller than him and clearly older. His black hair was flecked with enough gray to create the feeling of experience but not so much that he appeared to have lost any of his keenness both of mind and of sense. In his hand was the leash to a large black dog. It was a short hair breed, very similar to a doberman save with a longer tail.

"Such is the fate of the noble and enlightened... to be beaten by the armed and dumb." Samael didn't hide the venom in his voice. But it was idle. He had no desire nor intent to make use of his ire but rather to nurse until such time as it festered into a frothing fury breaking in the form of a feverish dream.

The man chuckled dryly as he pushed his thick glassl "Clever. You are from the local university I take it?"

"There abouts..."

"Not from the island by your lack of accent. American?"

"No, Malta"

"Near Sicily? On the Mediterranean?" Samael nodded in response, "Well, you learned how to speak English really well. An history or art major I assume?"

"No, Physics and Philosophy."

"Physics?" the man smirked slightly, "You certainly aren't the typical Mediterranean intellectual. Your generation hasn't had much in the way of scientists since..."

"The Salerno incident. I know."

"And more and more have become obsessed with the notion of 'spirits'. First, the great failure of modern science and then the emergence of something altogether separate from rational cognizance. I can't imagine what you must think about so complicate a topic." The man leaned against the guard rail near him looked out across the sky towards the distant and horizonless ocean.

"I don't have any thoughts on the matter. One cannot have rational thoughts about that which does not exist. At best, people develop mere thought-dreams towards this spirit nonsense, at worst its full on delusion. They bend their perceived reality towards some internal maxim that has as its determining ground a feverish miss conception. I have no desire to judge lies. Whats the point in that?"

"Well, I am actually something of a scholar myself", the man said pulling out one of those PDAs that business types often had with them. "And I was curious as to whether I could get contact information so that if I need help with the various... facilities here, you would be able to provide me with the requisite assistance."

Samael sighed for a moment, he gave him his real name but said he didn't have a phone nor email, which he did not. So that if the man wanted him he'd have to come by his dorm. Samael was not the sociable type and didn't like giving people more ways to bother him than was strictly necessary.

He eventually got away from the odd man and went off on his own, once more heading towards his home. He pushed through the crowd to get out when he felt something thump hard against his chest pushing him back and toppling him to the ground. He sat their and looked up. There was someone standing over him. It was girl of an age with him. Normally he'd be a bit more annoyed but at this point he had completely resigned himself to this being an awful day and his voice showed it in a dull and obtuse annoyance. "Ugh... watch it." He noticed that she was looking at him rather oddly, "Can I help you or are you practicing your human pinball impression? I really don't have time for this so keep it quick."
    Last edited by Luzifer; 10-17-2008 at 05:08 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oh, that's not good, Hana. I make nine dollars an hour even. I could teach you how to cook. I'm pretty proficient so don't worry." Kevin said to Hana with a nice smile as he finished his steak and got up. "John, it was a pleasure making your acquaintance. Thanks again for the steak. Well Hana, I suppose we better be off." He said, offering a hand to Hana.

John also got up and said, "Well then, you're quite welcome when it comes to the steak. It was good to meet you but I better return to work as well. I'll be seeing you two again.".

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Rein* Pmed me saying she'll be gone for four days and gave some instructions on what to do. Hopefully she'll approve.)

"Hmmmm. I'd like the regular bread please. She said mustering a warm smile and working to hold it during the awkward pause while Rain brought over the bread.

"Oh. On second thought, could I have some garlic bread too?"

But this time instead of holding a smile as soon as Rain's back is turned she runs out the front door clutching the bread to her chest tightly, sending a chair flying.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-19-2008 at 04:55 PM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana took Kevin's hand and as she did she felt a knot in her stomach. She still couldn't explain what was going on but she just knew that things weren't normal. Before she left, she nodded a thank you and good bye John, who smiled as they left.

It was weird, walking beside a man she barely knew, especially one like Kevin. In the past few hours, she acting more outgoing to a complete stranger then she had in her whole life. She felt good, almost normal.

Then, she realized it, what if she changed while he was there? She wouldn't be able to explain it. She hated how she had no control over how it happened. Too much stress seemed to be a factor but she could never be sure. All she could do was act as normal as she could and pray she didn't change.

That's when the question popped into her head. She knew she might be regretting it later but...

"Um, I wanted to ask...but when you first saw me, did you think about hurting me. I mean, 'cause of your condition and all." She took a nervous deep breath, "I know it's nothing for me to ask, but I needed to." She looked into his amazing blue eyes and started to regret asking already.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not surprised by the question, Kevin responded, "No, I wouldn't go for you. I usually go for those with more meat on their bones, no offense of course. Let's keep walking as we are almost at the school." He walked to the door and courteously allowed Hana to pass. "After you, Hana."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana walked through the door into the air conditioning. "I-I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not." She muttered to herself. Inside, though, she was glad he said no. She wasn't quite sure what she would have done if had said 'yes'.

The whole day had been quite an experience. Just yesterday, she had been begging for something exciting to happen. She was sitting at her desk in the cramped backroom of the computer repair shop, sighing every three minutes. Of course, she knew her life would be different if she wasn't so shy. But, she couldn't help it.

She began to wonder about Kevin as she walked beside him down the hallway. What was it about him that made her blush everytime she talked to him? It had something to do with his eyes. She'd never seen a color blue like that before. And why was she going to a strange place with him? She couldn't trust someone she barely knew, right? That was the problem. She did trust him.

All these questions and no answers. She let out a long sigh. She thought too much...
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Ahh, here we are, the cafeteria. Oh Anna!! Kevin is here and I brought someone with me!" Kevin said as he pulled Hana with him over to his workplace. He stopped before Anna, the head of the lunch area and smiled as she replied with a, "Kevin, so nice to see you again and you brought a cute girl with you. I knew you had it in you to someday find one to call your own and now look at you. Anyway, who is she and what is she doing back here? I've never seen her before.". Kevin smiled and said, "This girl is Hana and she is cute and very sweet but we aren't going out. I might consider it though. She's here because I figured we could get her a job here and we could teach her how to cook food much better."

Anna thought for a moment and said, Sure why not, let's get her changed so that you can teach her. You will have to serve people as you are not allowed to see a girl unclothed. It's not proper in a work situation. Come on, Hana. I have a uniform, gloves and hairnet ready for you in the back.". She then proceeded to take her to the back room.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kevin grabbed Hana by the arm unexpectedly, so she gasped. She was thinking so intently that she didn't even notice the door he just pulled her through.

He yelled out and woman came to greet them. She seemed nice enough, but when she said how cute Hana looked, Hana couldn't help but dig her shoe nervously into a crack in the floor. What really made her blush was Kevin's reply. So, he thought she was cute...

Hana followed Anna into a back room and watched as the woman searched for a uniform. It was quiet now and Hana finally felt all pressure lift off her shoulders. Anna handed her the uniform. Hana changed quickly, "How-how well do you know Kevin? I mean, do you know anything about his...personal life?" Hana wasn't sure why she was asking but she was hoping to get more information about him.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Cute Member Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~ has a reputation beyond repute Uta-chan~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Heart Camera Dslr Venus Crystal Henshin Pen
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2012 04:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: The person which my character (Aidith) knows, Ichi, is probably going to be another character because he soon plays a big role. PM me if you would like me to place a character profile of him. [Ichi is orange and Aidith will have the default colour text] I have now given Ichi to Sunnyside so it won't cause confusion and I can stay focused on Aidith.

Ichi looked up from the book he was reading. Suddenly the bookstore had become much more quieter and most of people had left. One fo the clerks told him that they were closing soon. Ichi put the book back and left the store. He never liked reading but he must try to remain seen as a normal human.

I've always known that Aidith has been following me everyday after class for the past couple of months now. Ichi thought and smirked at the idea that Aidith doesn't know this. Today I made eye contact with her for the first time... I wonder where she ran off to. Ichi clutched his chest. The spirit within me burns. He walked along the sidewalk, watching the sun disappear behind the trees in the distance.

He could hear all the happenings around him. Every smell could be identified. For he was a rare spirit who roamed Kapok Bay... he was not good nor was he evil.

Aidith stared back at this boy who seemed very rude. I don't have time for this... Aidith thought.
    "Who do you think I am and why would I be practising a ridiculous things such as a 'human pinball expression'?!" She snapped at him and folded her arms, looking away from this rude person. "Please move out of the way so that I can go practise my fighting to slay evil spirits!" What have I just said?! Aidith covered her mouth with her hand, I'm not meant to tell a normal, useless human about evil spirits... now he probably thinks I'm weird. Aidith preteneded to ignore what she just said, "Did you hear me? Move!" She took a step forward and placed her hands on this guy's chest trying to push him. A strange feeling rushed through her.
    Last edited by Uta-chan~; 10-17-2008 at 08:53 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anna sat down in front of her and said, What do I know about him? Let's see...From the stuff he told me, he served three years in the military which would explain why he likes looking nice everyday. He is well disciplined to the point of some people being scared of it. Personally, I like that. It builds character and moral fiber and makes a man a man. He also doesn't like to fight but should things come to that, he won't hesitate to strike after he has been swung at. I think the military sharpened his ability to fight. Lastly, he seems to have a fascination for wolves. For some reason, he can hear, see, and smell things that I normally can't. It's like he's one with them. When he's in a combat situation, he's a totally different person. He moves faster and his reactions come quicker. That's about all I can recall. Why did you ask such a question? Oh...I get it. You want him, don't you? You can admit it, we're both ladies. How do you feel around him?". It seemed she was long-winded.

Meanwhile, Kevin was taking orders and spicing food up left and right. He would converse from time to time but that didn't stop him from keeping the line moving. "Enjoy your Ziti and Garlic Bread!" He said with a clean smile.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana was being to feel sorry asking the question. Anna went on and on about Kevin. It was a good thing she did because Hana learnt some new things. Like his love for wolves. And, she couldn't figure out what Anna meant about him being 'like on of them'.

Anna asked why Hana was so interested. "Oh, uh, ha. No reason. He just seems really mysterious that's all. He wouldn't tell me much so I thought I could learn something about him from you. Really, that's the only reason why. Nothing more. Ha ha." Hana chuckled nervously and reached up to rub the back of her head. She was getting a headache from all the blushing she was doing. She knew that studying wasn't going to happen, "Hey, I'm ready now!"

Anna walked back to the front where Kevin was serving food. No matter how hard she tried, Hana still couldn't figure out what that meant. How could he be like a wolf?
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Okay Hana, let Anna and I show you how to do things. Anna and I alternate days between serving and cooking. Today's my day for cooking so I shall teach you how to cook. You said you weren't that good and I said I would teach you." Kevin said as he led Hana to the grilling area. "First, you will need latex gloves and your hairnet. Put them on and I will show you how to make ziti and sauce with Italian sausage in it." For hours they continued to work at the grill, getting something to drink from time to time. The work was quite exhilarating.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed at the snappish girl content to dismiss her as just a clumsy passerby late for some important meeting. But then she kept talking.

Suddenly, he bent forward in his seated posture, and laughed heartily. He had to use a hand to keep from rolling over on his side. What was this woman on? Not only was she going on about this whole 'spirit' drivel but she was some sort of self-declared crusader against [I]"evil"[/I] spirits!

She tried to cover her flub, apparently she had enough sense to be embarrassed about believing in spirits but it was too late. And all her pushing could upset his notice. "Why do you keep pushing me and asking me to move?" He said shifting the conversation to a nice starting point, "I'm on the ground as it stands" indeed since her bumping into him had knocked him over he had made no effort to stand, "and not only that its not like I'm blocking your only means of ingress. This is a sidewalk... perfectly wide enough for you to go around. Or perhaps your evil spirits prevent you from walking but one narrow path? In that case," he here stood and pointedly stepped a side with a too-formal bow " right this way. I shan't wish to incur the wrath of your evil spirits."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana was exhausted. Cooking was more tiring then she thought it would be. Every muscle in her body ache from constantly standing and at that moment, she would have given anything to sit for one minute.

Once Kevin said she could take a break, she collapsed into a nearby chair and took a deep breath. She felt bad for her mother, who cooked everyday since Hana was born. Maybe she should have tried to help more.

She looked over at Kevin and then back up to the front kitchen. That's when she saw him. Ricky York walked down the food line, chatting away with another boy. Hana jumped to her feet, her face once again changing five shades of red. What would he think if he saw her back here? And what if Kevin saw her blushing over another boy? A sudden load of stress fell on Hana and she felt her plain white cat tail stick out.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 10-18-2008 at 01:00 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"There, that should be enough food to keep us going up front for awhile. Now to rest. Ann, shout up if you need anything." As Kevin made his way to the back room, he stumbled and fell. On his way getting up, he noticed this white thing in his face, gently smacking him from time to time. He started feeling it and followed directly to Hana. Kevin quickly got up and got down to eye level with Hana, whispering in a soft voice, "You're one of "them", aren't you? There's no need to hide it. I'll tell you this. I'm one of "them" too so don't worry. Humans don't know about me and I don't intend on letting them know about you, now let's hide that tail before people suspect something." He stuffed her tail back into her pants and gave her a cold bottle of milk. "Maybe that works better." He said with an entrancing smile.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana freaked out. Kevin saw her tail and the fact that he shoved her tail into the back of her pants made her quite uncomfortable. Was he really going to keep her secret? And, after all her suspicions, she now knew that he was like her. She twisted around to see him handing her a glass of milk. She was glad he helped her out. She had no idea what she would have done if someone else had seen. She let out a sigh.

"Um, thank you but do you think next time you could find some other way to hid my tail. That was a little...uncomfortable for me." She said slowly, hoping not to hurt his feelings, "But, it's nice to know I'm not completely alone. I had a feel you were one of...us, I guess. I just wasn't sure. And, I'm thankful you helped out. I was scared someone else would see. Thank you so much."

She took a long glup of milk. "Oh, why couldn't it have been my ears?"
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 10-18-2008 at 04:51 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Turning slightly red, Kevin whispered, "My apologies for not thinking of a better way to hide your tail. If Anna saw, who knows what she would say? I'm trying to help you as best as I can. When the day is over, you want to get some private time to talk about our abilities? It's a serious question.". This period of the day for lunch was very slow so there was plenty of time to converse.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana felt horrible, "I didn't mean it that way! I'm very thankful you helped me. I guess I was just a little...surprised about it, that's all."

She thought about his question. In all honesty, she always wanted to tell someone about her shifter side ever since that night. Keeping everything locked up inside was part of the reason she didn't like talking to other people. She looked over to see Ricky leaving, laughing with his friends as he went. UP to today, he was the only friend she had. But, she couldn't talk to him about shifter things.

Hana, finally making up her mind, looked back at Kevin and smiled, "Sure, we can talk about it. I've always wanted to explain everything to someone. I guess that someone will be you."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking at Hana with that gleam in his eye again, Kevin whispered, "Alright then. Is there anywhere you would prefer to go? Preferably a place where no one can hear us about shifter business." He silenced himself for a moment to listen to Hana but got the thought that something was going to happen.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana couldn't think of a place to talk. There were so many places but many of them were filled with people. Then she remembered it. "There's a church down the street. No one goes there much, I guess that's someplace to go."

The wind shifted again. Hana couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to take place. It was either a good thing or a bad thing, she really couldn't tell. All she knew was that there was a change in the air. She shook the feeling. "Well, what do you think?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"That could work, Hana. An old church is fine. Just lead the way and we will be fine as long as that tail doesn't pop out again." Kevin said before hearing Anna say, Kevin, we're running low on pizza. Make two pies please. Make one with pepperoni and the other with extra cheese.". Kevin turned to Hana and held a hand out, saying, "Come on. Let me teach you how to make a great pizza."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana was happy to be in her school uniform again. It meant the day was almost over. Not only that, but now, thanks to Kevin, she had some extra money. That meant more food then she usually bought.

She kept checking to make sure that neither her tail or ears popped out as the walked. The church wasn't that far so they reached it in no time. Hana sat in the back pew with Kevin and sighed, "Who should talk first? Me or you?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin looked around and said, "Try to keep it down, alright? Now then, you are a shifter with catlike features. I noticed the tail but is there anything else on you that a cat normally has?" He decided to relax and let his enhanced sense of smell and hearing do some work. All this time, he simply thought, A girl with a tail, huh? Kind of cute, plus she seems like my type but I can't let her catch on too quickly that I like her. It's best if I just hold my thoughts in and hear what she has to say. No, I can't blush now...how embarrassing. Hopefully she doesn't notice. Just keep your cool, Kevin. He was getting slightly filled with angst as his leg started shaking while he looked forward to hide his blushing.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana cleared her thoat. "Well, there's the tail but there's also the ears. That's about it. Everything else stays about the same." She thought a second and then lowered her voice, "It's really strange 'cause when I change, I can also make things out of thin air. Things like swords and stuff. Well, I guess it's not thin air. Once, when I changed, I tried to study it. I think it has something to do with energy 'cause I also moved through this door without trying. It was alittle scary."

She looked over a noticed his cheeks had turned a faint red. "Are you okay? I'm talking to much? Your face is a little red."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information