AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 186 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The bookstore," Rain said.
    Rain would have to kind of replace his book set. Find a couple of good books. He was more concerned with what he was going to read then clothes. He was kind of use to shopping at thrift stores and getting stuff from charity.
    The bakery was going downhill and they didn't have much money anyway. He realized he still had that dollar and fifty cents his grandfather gave him.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat began to think more cognitively as she looked out the window at the crowd of protesters. They were getting more and more violent, and it appeared that things were starting to heat up outside. People were tearing down street signs and looting buildings.

" Oh no" Kat said under her breath as she watched the protesters outside prepare moltav cocktails.

"Get away from the windows!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. Not even seconds after she said so, the moltav cocktails came flying through the windows, setting the books shelves aflame. As Kat watched this, she grew increasingly frustrated.

Damnit! I can't do anything with Samael around! I feel so useless! What the hell am I gonna do?

"Take that you damn shifters!" The protesters yelled, and the flames grew larger and larger. Out of desperation, Kat ran over to a water cooler and tried to put out the flames with the giant drum of water, but it was no use. The fire was growing too rapidly and smoke was filling in the library fast. It became hard to see, and it became hard to breathe as well.

They were really in quite a dilemma. Of all places, they were in the library which is probably one of the most flammable places on the planet, and on top of that, if they left the building the protesters would probably linch Kat. At that point in time she felt so frustrated that all she could do is watch, as if it were in slow motion, as the crowd outside screamed and yelled their words of hatred as the library, slowly but surely, became engulfed in flames.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    Hana watched as Kevin and Rain stepped outside. She shrugged her shoulders before she finished eating. She sighed loudly and took another sip of milk. She looked at Roki and smiled, "So, tell me more about what you can do? I never meant anyone that had magic like you. As a matter of fact, I haven't meant any shifters before I meant Kevin. Then, I started meeting others left and right. It's nice though, you know? 'Cause now there's other people to talk too about it instead of feeling like a freak and keeping it locked up inside all the time." She put an hand on his arm, "I know how you feel."

She got up, yawning. "Well, I'm gonna see if everythings okay outside."
    Roki sits and thinks about what she said. He knows there are other out there and that person was one he met the other day, when his leg was ripped off. He shivers of fear, due to his loss but quickly shakes his head back to reality. Shifters are considered freaks? To him, they were unique and different. But all in all, everyone is a freak in their oown little way. There shouldn't even be a question to that sort of thing. Roki felt a bit more comfortable as he talks to more and more people, "W-wait! I have something to tell you before you leave....and it's that I'm glad to be talking to all of you today. Now that I'm not afraid to say that I'm a shifter anymore to any of you. But the thing is, why can't people understand...that we shifters are no different from others. It's like telling someone he/she is like a nerd and needs to be beaten up or something you know? It's just not right for people to do that." Roki (still in shifted form) turns his eyes red and looks at her with a tear of blood from his right eye, "It's simply unjust for one to kill another..."
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Member BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Hans steps in the house, looking at Hana and Roki... "Any more of those groceries left? I'm freakin' starved." He looks around, placid as can be again, as if the strangeness of the day just seems to roll off him...
    Yes, my avatar is Morgan Masseau from Macross+. Do you know how hard it is for me to find an anime character that actually -looks like me-?

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Bookstore it is then, Rain. Let's move." Kevin said as they moved onward. Upon arrival, Kevin picked up the pleasant scent of leatherbound books in the war novels section and decided to check it out. "Go get what you feel you'd like, Rain. I must check this out."

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain walked over to the manga section of the bookstore. He had to get the latest volume of Nocturne Mysteries.
    Then he would have to at least get one fantasy book and one horror book.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Ah, some Clancy and Vonnegut wouldn't hurt. Now to just wait for Rain at the register and I am all set here." Kevin made his way to the register and paid for his books, waiting for Rain to finish.

"Sports could be next. I need new shoes anyway."

Member Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Grace View Post
    ...and well I'm sorry I dont know much." Amaia smiled apologeticly. She looked up at the stars enjoying the nice night.
    "Don't worry about it." Hideo smiles again. Happy to let the girl simply decide if he was a crazy stalker psycho or not.

"You wanna do something? Been awhile since I was out."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain got the volume he was looking for and found a book with a collection of Edgar Allan Poe's stories. It would replace his set. He walked up to the register and saw Kevin.
    He purchased the items and stared at Kevin.
    "Why did they create malls?" Rain asked.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Malls were established for multiple purposes. Most stores sell clothing to put on our backs. Athletics stores sell sports equipment to keep our bodies in shape. Malls contain food courts to tide us over while we shop. Arcades and movies provide us with entertainment so that each trip here yields a different experience. Without malls, the next town might not even exist at all. It would be replaced by an entire market district. In turn, that would generate a multitude of problems in the long run."

Kevin smiled and said, "Let's get to the Athletics store so I can get some new footwear. These soles are wearing thin. You also need clothes, I believe."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Paper heart expressed "NPC block" so she's having me do this instead of how we usually do it).

Having lost track of Kiku, Yoru had wandered around a while and eventually settled on sitting at a darkened table at a closed Yorgut stand near Kiku's place, settling in for what might be a long night.

But before very long at all she sees a pair of large orange eyes meld out of what she thought was just a shadow under a nearby table.

The shifter than starts speaking. Their voice is strange to listen to, but you can understand it.

Hlelo. I tinhk I lkie you. I dn'ot jsut maen taht I lkie y'roue desrs. Tohugh it is vrey ncie. yu'ore a wtcaehr too. I lkie winathcg pepole. You lkie wchanitg ppleoe. So i'ts lkie w'ree totheger. I aslo wcath ploar breas. Waht esle do you lkie?

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
    Roki sits and thinks about what she said. He knows there are other out there and that person was one he met the other day, when his leg was ripped off. He shivers of fear, due to his loss but quickly shakes his head back to reality. Shifters are considered freaks? To him, they were unique and different. But all in all, everyone is a freak in their oown little way. There shouldn't even be a question to that sort of thing. Roki felt a bit more comfortable as he talks to more and more people, "W-wait! I have something to tell you before you leave....and it's that I'm glad to be talking to all of you today. Now that I'm not afraid to say that I'm a shifter anymore to any of you. But the thing is, why can't people understand...that we shifters are no different from others. It's like telling someone he/she is like a nerd and needs to be beaten up or something you know? It's just not right for people to do that." Roki (still in shifted form) turns his eyes red and looks at her with a tear of blood from his right eye, "It's simply unjust for one to kill another..."
    Hana looked at Roki as his eyes changed to a very different color red. "I, uh, understand what you mean, I think. It is wrong for people to treat other people that way. But, the thing is, is that that's the way our society is today. People don't care. I wish things were different, too. Maybe, then shifters would have a place with other people. Things would probably be a lot better."

The last thing he said froze her in her tracks. "It is an unjust thing." She swallowed loudly as she watched the tear of blood drip down his cheek. Just then, Hans walked in, startling her. "Oh, yeah, there's some over there." She pointed at the table before looking back at Roki. "Is everything okay?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"When I attack, I only do it merely as a means to defend myself and others. I'm just not the type of person to kill things and people. What if someone was in the same situation as I was in the other night? He or she would have done the same thing to kill that enemy wolf thingy in order to survive. Roki looks up to Hana and then looks away. "All this time, after I left the orphanage to live independently, I felt so alone. In college, I didn't have anyone and as a librarian sure I only talk to people. However that's only helping them out. I am a very confused person right now...knowing what or who to trust. Even after I met a couple of people, I didn't know whether a friend would help me or I only need myself to get through life. I just feel isolated without anyone, until now. If darkness completely consumes me, make sure you kill me okay? The more powerful my spells become, the more darkness consumes me each time." Roki stops to think about what he said in his thoughts, "Heh...do I really need to rely on friends now? Wish I myself could confirm the answer, but I don't think the answer will appear yet."
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 12-07-2008 at 09:57 PM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Kevin. He looked at his sweater.
    "I'm fine with wearing this...I'm not clothes savvy," Rain said, "I usually can't find clothes that attract me."
    Rain stared at the floor, he was just have to find some more stuff. He needed some night clothing and he needed some home clothing. He could wear his sweater and everything, but what would happen on laundry day.
    Rain didn't want to wander around naked, especially with a girl around.
    "I'll see what they have though,"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Alright then, Rain. First, Athletics." Kevin said as he walked into a sporting goods store.

Primarily what he wanted was a freeweight set so he ordered one and requested that it be delivered to the house. There, he saw some pretty good shoes that were just begging to be broken in and made for a fighter. He called over a clerk to have his feet measured and sized up.

"Yes, these are perfect. I'll take them, thank you." He said, holding the box. He then paid and asked Rain, "What clothing store do you want to hit next?"

Member BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Thanks." He goes and fixes himself up a plate, and has a seat with the girls. "So, what'd I miss? Come to any theories as to our nature?"
    Yes, my avatar is Morgan Masseau from Macross+. Do you know how hard it is for me to find an anime character that actually -looks like me-?

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

She watched Roki closely as he asked her to kill her if darkness consumed him. To her, it was a little frightening to have someone ask a request like that but she nodded with a smile. "If that's what you want, then I will, I just hope it doesn't come to that."

With that she turned back to Hans. "You didn't miss too much. Me and Roki were just talking." She cleared her throat. "I'm still a little clueless as to our nature but I'm sure has something to do with peoples pasts. They have some sort of connection. At least, that's what I got from talking to everyone. It all seems to come together at some point. But, like I said, that's my opinion."

She shrugged, "What do you think about it?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Kevin.
    "I have never been to the mall," Rain said, "You ask what store as if I have been here before."
    Rain stepped out of the athletics store and scanned around with his eyes. Most of the stores were well lit, maybe a little to bright for his taste. The mall itself was a bit to bright. He saw a store that seemed adequate.
    He pointed to it.
    "I guess there,"

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rein* View Post
    I know we should be careful I just really feel like i can avoid this. That other thing that attack the girl seemed familiar to me. I can't remember where i know it from. She tried thinking.

She continued walking until it hit her. I have an idea.Im not sure how much good it'll do but i think i know someone that might know whats going on. The attacker im not sure who it was but i had an encounter with a suspicious character last night and i bet he might know something about this. I placed a tracker on him. It was small because i wasn't fully transformed but he bears my mark. I can track him with my fire.

She breathed deeply and started sifting through the persons she had encountered that night at the beach. Then the image came into her mind. It was not clear but the fire was moving living a faint trail that she could still see. We have to hurry i'm new at this and i don't know how long the trail will last.

Lets go its this way. she took a left and started moving quickly again. I know i promised to be more cautious but we have to hurry so keep up. I might need you to strengthen my vision so stay close.
    She followed the trail to this abandon apartment building. It looked like it had been condemed. Who could live here? she asked Kairos. She stopped at what seemed to be the entrance to the building. He's definitely inside. if he would willing live here he must know whats going on.

She thought to herself.I like in a old house and its not by choice its out of necesity. what if this person is doing the same and i just have him all mixed up. bah, she quickly shook aff that thought. Lets go then it seems he's on the second floor.

They travelled carefully through the rubbles of the building and when they got to the door they stopped. Wait. maybe we shouldn't just burst in Reina said to Kairos. What if he's waiting for. She was so paranoid sometimes but after that tragic accident that led hwer to be here she had more than enough reason to be that way.

She cracked open the door. It was quiet, are you sure someone is here Kairos asked. Yes i know he is. She went into what appeared to be the kitchen area and there on the floor she saw it.

It was horrible. she instantly started having flashes about her parents in that state. She fell to the floor. Kairos she screamed...

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos gripped Reina by the hand as she fell. He kept tight hold of her and dragged her and held onto her. She was screaming for some reason. Kairos hadn't had chance to look at see what.
    However then he got a shock. Some of what she was seeing bleed into him. He tried not to look but his was too use to scanning all things now. He closed his eyes the images that he saw horriable. He held her close though. She was shaking. He tied to make her feel safe.
    "I'm sorry Reina." he whispered softly, "I saw somethings I know you didn't want to see; let alone let another." He gentle pulled her up. He brushed her hair aside.
    "Are you ok now?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    She shrugged, "What do you think about it?"
    "Not sure...but, then, I have a hundred theories. Sci-fi and fantasy are kind of my thing. Mutants, a new quantum node in the brain, magic, spirits, aliens, psychic powers, the birth of a new generation of -gods-. Too many paths too examine, not enough evidence. So far though, we can tell that our powers aren't just animalistic, or just elemental. It's pretty wide open, and on a power level that they write comic books about..."

He digs into the meal, to give time for that to soak in.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin looked at Rain and said, "I ask what store in a manner of asking what would interest you."

Kevin led Rain to the specified store and said, "Get what you want. I'm sure it will look nice on you."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by BamaPaganGamer View Post
    "Not sure...but, then, I have a hundred theories. Sci-fi and fantasy are kind of my thing. Mutants, a new quantum node in the brain, magic, spirits, aliens, psychic powers, the birth of a new generation of -gods-. Too many paths too examine, not enough evidence. So far though, we can tell that our powers aren't just animalistic, or just elemental. It's pretty wide open, and on a power level that they write comic books about..."

He digs into the meal, to give time for that to soak in.
    "I never thought of it that way." She sat, concentrating on what he said. "At first, I thought it was just an animal thing. You know, 'cause I'm cat and Kevin's wolf. But, your abilities have nothing to do with animals." She thought a bit more. "And Roki's abilities have nothing to do with elements or animals. So, then, I guess the question is what makes certain people shifters. Why is it one person and not another?"

She glanced between Roki and Hans with a smile, "Do either of you want anything to drink?" She kept the question in the back of her mind. Why was it her and not someone else?
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain walked into the store. They had things from sweaters to jeans. Rain wasn't a big fan of jeans.
    He liked khaki pants or slacks. Whichever. He liked button shirts and sweaters. Even in the summer heat he wore a sweater. He looked around the racks, he felt uncomfortable because he felt the employees were watching him. Then a woman wearing to much perfume, to much makeup, and only had to be a few years older then him walked up.
    "Are you looking for something in specific?" she asked as sweetly as she could.
    "No," Rain said.
    "The graphic tees are quite popular,"
    "I am not a t-shirt kind of person,"
    "Well we have a sale on all fashionable coats,"
    "Go away,"
    The woman stared at him.
    "I was just trying to help,"
    "You're not helping you're irritating,"
    The woman was obviously taken aback by this and walked off. A lady who was in his thirties who appeared to be the manager now walked over to him and Rain walked out and he stared at Kevin.
    "People talk to me to much in there,"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"That's just how they do business, Rain. They try to push a new product onto the customer to see if it will sell nicely. They even increase the hype of it in commercials. That's where it gets really irritating. You tell me what you like in there and I will get it as well as deal with the store clerks. Being social really helps in the long run. If you ever have a job, it really helps to communicate. That will help you progress up the job ladder. Is there anything you would like in there?" Kevin said with a warm smile as he led Rain back in with him.

Closed Thread

Thread Information