AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 186 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Samael struggled under Kats weight, the initial burst of adrenaline had gotten him into the library but the relative calm of the library soon sapped him of his energy and he began to realize just how ill prepared he was to hold Kat. He let go of Kiyoshi's hand in order to make sure Kat didn't fall out of his arms, that would rapidly defeat the purpose of moving her in th first place.

"You say that like I don't know priorities. I'm going to rant about how this whole shifter thing is lies and falsehoods, but I'm not stupid. Getting injured people to safety take priority."

"Yeah yeah... I'm weak, I know. Adrenaline helps. Now, can we cut the sarcasm and focus on matters at hand? Be thankful the moral law commands this or I would be sorely tempted to leave you high and dry next time." He really was not in the mood for Kiyoshi's attitude at the moment. Other time's he might not mind someone arguing with him, in fact, he enjoyed proving people wrong. But now he had more important things to deal with.

Samael looked to where Kyo, shortening her name in his head because it had gotten burdensome to recite the entire three syllables, had pointed, "Yeah that's fine." he replied and set Kat down on the couch.

"You know first aid? I taught myself a little... but my first aid is fairly... rough. you wouldn't to happen to have actually learned legitimate means of healing?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat slowly opened her eyes and came back into consciousness. She saw Kiyoshi and Samael standing over her, and she was quite confused by the fact that she remembered standing outside one moment and now she’s laying down in the library. Not much longer after she opened her eyes, everything came flooding back to her. She suddenly sat up and rubbed her head.

“Samael’s bento…I….I left it outside.”

She got up off the couch and started to stumble around almost to the point where she nearly tripped over herself. At this point in time, her inhibitions were clearly not present, and wasn’t conscious enough to realize that there was a raging mob outside.

“ugh……Kiyo-chan….you…should help me.” Kat said while clinging to a bookshelf.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

“I never said that you were stupid.” Kiyoshi began. “In fact, I think you are quite the opposite.” She continued. “But, now you know how it feels. Making me feel like I have no priorities at all, and as if I do not know what priorities are in general. Maybe you should get to know a person before making assumptions about them. Judging people by what you think they are, based on what you have only seen, by choice, doesn’t exactly show or tell you who they are, that is if they are even anything in general.”

“And although you say it is because of moral values, which would be my excuse as well, you are doing this because you want to, regardless of what you say. You really do like Kat, even though you are just acquaintances. She is just one of those types of people whom grow on you, and then eventually, you will see that for yourself.”

She sighed after that. Although she wasn’t yelling, or anything, and she was just talking without any type of tone in her voice other then understanding, she had no idea why in the World she was even trying to tell Samael anything.

First of all, she figured he probably already knew this, second of all, if he really cared, he wouldn’t act the way he did when it came to these things. Also, these moments with the two of them seldom lasted—the ones where she wasn’t yelling, and he wasn’t questioning, stating, or harping on her intellect in the least, and she was beginning to think that there really was no point in it at all.

“Yes, I actually do know a lot in that of the field of healing, or First Aid in this case. As you so put it, I have learned legitimate means of healing, you kind of have to when you are in Martial Arts and other extreme forms of combat. Otherwise, if you get injured, you are pretty much S.O.L. if you don’t.” Then she turned towards Kat and started examining her head injury.

“Everything looks…” Kiyoshi was suddenly cut off by Kat sitting up and rubbing her head. “Samael’s bento…I…. I left it outside.” She said almost frantic as she got up off of the couch, and began to stumble about the place, nearly tripping over almost nothing in the process. “Ugh……Kiyo-Chan….you…should help me.” Kat was then suddenly clinging to a bookshelf.

“Kat, stay right there.” Kiyoshi said as she walked up to her, and then she took her by the arms, and helped her walk back over to the couch, sitting her down shortly after. “There is a mob outside right now. It wouldn’t be the best of ideas to go out there at this time. We should just stay here and study or something while we’re waiting. Besides, if you are worried about it so much K-Chan, Samael can have the one that you made for me, you could always make more later.” Kiyoshi attempted to smile then after making the offer, she wasn’t even all that hungry anyway; she could just get something to eat when she got back home later.

“Anyway K-Chan, you are bleeding quite a bit, and that is probably why you are acting so silly right now. Before the three of us want to go do anything at all, we should really fix this up, so you can do so without fainting and acting completely irrational, acting on sudden whims of impulses, and just generally being completely retarded.”

Kiyoshi then whips out her backpack, and takes out a bunch of random medical stuff, the pile mostly consisting of Peroxide, Neosporin, Band-Aids, Mercurochrome, Anti-Bacterial Infectant Wipes, Gauze, Bandages, and other various items. “Okay, let’s do this.” She then smiles slightly and then started wiping Kat’s head wound down with the Anti-Bacterial Infectant Wipes.

When she is done getting the blood out of her hair, and making sure the wound is as clean as can be, she then takes a tube of butylcyanoacrylate and puts some of the Medical Super Glue on each side of the wound, pressing the skin together for about thirty seconds afterwards. Once done, Kiyoshi took a few cutesy Band-Aids with things such as Kitties, Hearts, Rainbows, Stars, and epic adventures of hope and wonder and opened a few of them, placing them over the Steri Strip, once she was done putting the Steri Strip over the newly stitched up wound.

Kiyoshi smiled to herself once she was done, cleaning up her mess once she was finished, and placing everything back into her backpack, closing it up and putting it back after taking one item from it shortly afterwards.

“Now, you need to be very careful. Don’t move to suddenly, you may feel a little dizzy. Also watch yourself, because you were losing a lot of blood and you could still be a little faint, quote the dizziness. You may also want to try to stay awake, and if you do end up going to sleep, have somebody wake you up about every thirty minutes to an hour to see if you are okay. If you get a headache, take some Aspirin, but other then that, you seem to be just fine. You did well kid.” Then Kiyoshi handed her BFF For Life a pink lollipop with a red heart on it. “Thanks for being such a good sport.” Then she laughed a bit after doing so.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

"Name's Hans. And apparently, you decided to sleep in my truck...after a cosplay event. And while I grant you kind of have the body for it...sailor boys are an old joke. You're just going to get laughed at at Dragon*Con. Care to explain why you're back here?"
    "cosplay , COSPLAY" kiku stared at his current attire "OOOH , no no no no no , I'm well , I'm a sales promoter for goth lolita anime yes sales promoter " he stared around trying to think of a reply to him . kiku eyes went completely red his hair broke free from the hair tie , yuki had finally broken through. "YOU , HANS , kiku is his name he is a shifter , you tell a soul that he's a shifter this island dies because of it" she pointed at him , threating him . her eyes flashed back to kiku's and kiku collapsed.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain waited for a few minutes for Kevin to leave and then Rain left as well. He saw Kevin sitting on the steps. Rain felt awkward just following someone outside.
    "Um...thank you," Rain paused, "I don't think I thanked you...so thank you."
    Rain stared at the cement ground and the bushes laid so gently.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's cool, Rain. Since you will be in my care just as Hana is, I should get you both some clothing. Hana! Wanna join Rain and I to get you both clothing. You can't just go around in my clothes all the time."

Kevin looked back at Rain and said, "Hey, check out the loli in the dress making an idle threat to Hans."

He got up and said to Kiku/Yuki, "Look at this...A cosplaying freak with a split personality disorder. Eventually the public will find out that we're all shifters. Then what? Are you gonna take it out on other shifters who know what it's like to suppress that secret? Listen, I was a member of the Guard for three years. If something goes wrong and our secret is in danger of being exposed to the public, seek me out here but politely knock, please. I don't want to have to install another door. The guard has my back so should something happen to go wrong, I could just contact my superiors and request that they take care of it. Would that work?"

He looked about and said, "Besides, without a bomb, there's no way an individual, shifter or not, could destroy an island in one fell swoop. If it came down to the crunch where our secret was definitely going to be exposed anytime soon, I ask that you allow me to explain the situation to my allies in the Guard. They will keep it confidential and will not bring the material to the U.S. Government, CIA or any other military branch."

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at his plain gray sweater and then stared at Kevin.
    "I always wear this sweater...and I have clothes at the bakery...couldn't I just go and..."
    Rain knew the answer to his question. His mom and dad would probably be looking for him all over the place. They would come to the bakery quite often and would probably get Kevin in trouble.
    "Shopping for new clothes...I haven't done that before," Rain said.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 12-06-2008 at 06:35 PM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Member BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

"What is it with the weird@$$es on this island? Honestly!" He shrugs, and heads inside, wanting a hearty plate of that food he smells cooking, and let the wierdos fall where they may.
    Yes, my avatar is Morgan Masseau from Macross+. Do you know how hard it is for me to find an anime character that actually -looks like me-?

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"There's a first time for everything, yes? Let's go. It's not far and they got a lot of nice stuff." Kevin said as he got up and started walking to the store.

"So, Rain...you a fan of anything? Got any hobbies? Has there been anything you have always wanted to do but due to circumstances, you couldn't?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"So, Rain...you a fan of anything? Got any hobbies? Has there been anything you have always wanted to do but due to circumstances, you couldn't?"
    "I read," Rain paused, "Don't ask me that question."
    Rain paced his steps with Kevin's steps. That question made him remember something he didn't want to.
    It was his eighth birthday.
    "Where do you want to go for your birthday?" his mother asked.
    "Is there anything you've wanted to do sweetheart," his father said.
    "The Aquarium," Rain replied.
    "You went to the Aquarium last year and the year before that, and the year before that," his mother said.
    "I like the Aquarium,"
    "Choose something else,"
    "I want to go to the aquarium,"
    "Choose something else,"
    "Listen to your mother Rain...don't make us punish you on your birthday,"
    Rain remembers staring at them.
    "I just want to see the fishies," Rain said tears streaming down his eyes.
    "I hate when you do these things," his mother said.
    "Shut YOU TEARS!" his father yelled, "You're causing us problems, this is what bad boys do...daddy is about to get out his belt."
    "I'll just make the decisions lets go to Fairyland," his mother said.
    "I don't want to go there, aquarium,"

Rain remembers being grabbed by his father and his father dragging him out in the car.
    "Don't ask me that question...I've done everything I've wanted to do," Rain paused, "Well everything, everyone wants to do, I have experienced it all the first amusement park, going to somewhere foreign, everything."
    Rain didn't really have any fantasies thanks to his parents.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"There are still some things that I haven't done, Rain. I can fight hand-to-hand but I haven't fought someone physically stronger than me. I've wanted to go to an amusement park but because of my parents, I was kinda left in seclusion. I isolated myself from the rest of the world, only coming out to go to the restroom, school, and other minor places. At school, I never really had much of a social life either...that is unless you call fighting a form of socializing. I had low self-esteem whenever I saw my brother. I felt like I would never be able to match up to his level of fighting despite having more book smarts than he has street smarts. When I entered the Guard, I was incredibly terrified but then I got used to being yelled at by my superiors. Eventually, I made a lot of allies as a corporal. I learned how to fight early in and now I can really hold my own in a hand-to-hand fight. The major was proud that I could fight and so when we docked, he brought me to the Officer's club for a few drinks in celebration of superb progress. It really boosted my self-esteem up. When we set out again, I got opportunities to learn how to cook. The mess sergeant was such a nice person that he even taught me how to make coffee out of used coffee grounds, one of those giant, plastic water cooler jugs, eggshells, a filter and hot water. It's strong and has a nice kick to it. You can even use the coffee grounds and eggshells again. Talk about resourceful, right? I think the one thing I would really want is a girl to call my own. In that instant, I would achieve true happiness."

After Kevin's long speech, he and Rain finally entered a small warehouse full of clothing. "To your left is all suit apparel, the center is casual wear and to the right is night clothing and other such outfits. Here's $250. Get what you want. I have to get some stuff for Hana."

Kevin then set off to the night clothing. Let's start with some pajamas...

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain had never had so much money in his hand. His grandfather and his parents had always limited his money in his pocket or in this case his hand. Rain walked into the area of casual clothes. He guessed you were suppose to buy whatever you thought looked nice or that you wanted.
    He guessed.
    All his clothes, all his styles, chosen from his grandfather or his parents. They chose clothes for him and he never told them what he wanted. If he did they were label him bad and he would surely get punished.
    So, why were they at a warehouse store? This question entered Rain's head. Kevin clearly had enough money to go somewhere like the mall. Kevin clearly had enough money to get nicer things, did Kevin live off of what is needed and what is not wanted?
    Rain stared at the clothes on the rack. Odd memories of being in stores like this came back to him. He felt this sudden urge to burn or destroy the store. As memories of when his parents took him shopping.
    "Rain you aren't getting that jacket," his mother said. A distinct memory came back, he was seven.
    "It has Mr. Frog on it mom," Rain said.
    "Rain, just because all the other children are wearing Mr. Frog doesn't mean you have to,"
    "But that isn't why I want it...I like Mr. Frog,"
    "Don't talk back to me...go put it back on the racket,"
    "But mom...you said to find something I want,"
    "And you did,"
    "When?"
    "When I took it off the racket and showed it to you,"
    "That isn't finding something I want,"
    "RAIN!"

Rain saw in the corner of the store a woman with her son about the age of seven, he had a baby brother, and his mother was paying attention to the rackets. The boy picked up a rainbow shirt and showed it to his mother. Rain walked closer to the situation pretending to mind his own business. His mother grabbed it and put back on the racket.
    "Mommy?" the boy asked.
    "Its to much," his mother said.
    The boy started to cry and the mother sighed. She took the shirt and put it in her cart.
    "Go get something for daddy," she said.
    The boy went to do what his mother was told. Not only did the child get what he wanted like a spoiled little brat, but he was able to wonder off on his own.
    Rain followed the kid.
    The kid was looking at all these belts and with a smile picked up a nice black leather one.
    It reminded Rain of his father's belt, the one used on him. On his back, on his bare back.
    Sometimes all over his body.
    "Daddy I didn't do anything," he said.
    "You defied your mother,"
    "I told her where I wanted to go...."
    His words were drown out by his own tears.

Rain walked over to the boy.
    "That's a nice belt," he said.
    "Its for my daddy," the kid said trusting any stranger who would come up to him.
    "The belt will feel pretty nice when your dad uses on you...to break the belt," Rain said.
    At first the kid didn't understand what Rain meant. But Rain knew what he meant. Whenever mom bought dad new belts Rain would be the test dummy.
    "If you mean hit me...my daddy has never hit me," the kid said.
    "You don't get punished,"
    "No,"
    "You get whatever you want,"
    "Yep,"
    "You get to go wherever you want,"
    "Uh huh,"
    "You get to eat whatever you want,"
    "Yep,"
    "Your mom and dad love you,"
    "Uh huh,"
    "Your mom and dad don't hit you or yell at you,"
    "Never,"
    "You are spoiled?"
    "My mommy says all the time, but that she can't hurt me,"
    "Give me the belt,"
    "Okay...what are you going to do with it?"
    The boy handed Rain the belt. He was going to show the boy what he was going to do with it. He balled up the belt the way his father did and he smacked the kid on the side. The kid started crying, Rain hit him again harder and harder and harder.
    "Bad boys get punished," Rain said, "ROTTEN SPOILED LITTLE ****S GET PUNISHED....TELL YOU'RE A BAD BOY!"
    The boy cried louder.
    "TELL ME,"
    "I'm bad,"
    "TELL ME YOU DESERVE THE PUNISHMENT!"
    "I deserve the punishment..."
    Then Rain heard high heels behind me, the mother was there. She knew the cries of her child. She was about to run and scream for help. Rain grabbed her too. For being small, he had a quick grip.
    "You need punishment to,"
    Rain hit her harder then he hit the child. Finally a store employee came at the scene.
    "SOMEONE CALL STORE SECURITY!"
    The employees grabbed Rain, but not without him struggling. It took three employees to restrain him and one employee went to the parent and the child.
    Kevin wasn't going to be happy about this. Rain knew it, but Rain couldn't fight the impulse. He couldn't fight it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin was pleasantly looking at cute dresses for Hana and suddenly heard a ruckus at the other side of the store. "Pardon me ma'am but could you hold these?" He passed the clothing to a store clerk and ran as fast as he could to the other side. There he saw Rain being held by three employees and a child and his mother with another guard.

"Sir, your gun. It's okay, I have connection with the Kapok Bay Coast Guard and served in the Guard as well." Kevin said with a concerned look.

The guard handed him the gun and Kevin let out a shot in the air. He turned the safety back on and said in a gentle voice, "Rain, that's enough...".

He then advanced toward Rain and with his icy blue eyes, cast a gentle, soothing gaze into his eyes. He gave a warm smile and said, "...That's enough now. Just settle down so you and I can get this off your chest."

He looked at the guards and said, "My name is Kevin Maxford, corporal of the Kapok Bay Coast Guard's third platoon. I thank you for restraining my friend and wholly apologize for this commotion. Rain, I would like you to please explain why you did all of this. I'm not angry so relax, okay?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Rain, I would like you to please explain why you did all of this. I'm not angry so relax, okay?"
    Rain had watched the gun and everything he did. He wasn't mad, then why did he do all of that. Was it worth even more commotion?
    Rain stared at the frightened woman and child that he beat with the belt. He felt no mercy to them.
    "He got what he wanted, he took it off the racket, she said it was over her budget, he made a fuss, he got what he wanted," Rain paused, "I didn't get the Mr. Frog jacket if I ever made a fuss I was considered to be bad, he never gets punished, he gets what he wants, he gets listen to.........since he gets whatever he wants he is bad."
    Rain stared at them.
    "He deserves punishment," Rain said, "He is bad and deserves punishment...I got punishment even for being good, but he truly is bad."
    Rain stared at the tile of the warehouse it was ugly and stained pretty badly from smoothies and drinks.
    Food as well. Was this a bad time?
    "I know where I want to go...I have never been to the mall," Rain paused, "Because I have been bad you can go ahead and punish me...the belt is still here go ahead use it."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin put a hand on Rain's shoulder and said with a smile, "No...I will never, ever beat you like that no matter what. My parents raised me to be a good person and despite the fights I got into in school, I would never use unnecessary violence to solve a problem. You're right in the sense that no one should truly be spoiled but it doesn't hurt to indulge once in awhile. I treat you as my own flesh and blood, Rain."

He then turned to the kid and the mother and said, "I apologize completely. Here, take this...". He handed the mother $125 and gave the kid a big lollipop saying, "Why don't you go grab that frog jacket as reimbursement for the injuries and use the rest of the money to treat your wounds. It's the least I can do for what happened today."

He turned back to Rain and said, "Let me finish my purchases here and then we will head to the mall, alright? Sound good? I'll never harm you like that."

He leaned to Rain's ear and whispered, "You should know that according to U.S. law, you could be charged with child abuse and two counts of assault with a weapon. Then you would spend plenty of years in a state penitentiary. I'm trying to get you out of having charges pressed against you so please control yourself, alright?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The frog jacket is no longer in the store...that was something from my childhood, I was just using it a as a reference to that stupid rainbow shirt he was able to get with just a few tears," Rain said.
    Rain glared at the boy, he hoped big juices welts grew on him. He hoped it hurt so bad. Rain stared at Kevin, lies even the most purest of heart could still punish and hurt him.
    His grandfather seemed pure of heart, truth was he wasn't. He was just as sick as his parents.
    His father had to get it from someone. Though gramps was to old to hurt Rain.
    So he emotionally bantered Rain.
    "Let me finish my purchases here and then we will head to the mall, alright? Sound good? I'll never harm you like that."
    "You'd take me even when I did this....I should be punished, I was bad," Rain said, "Why would you take me to the mall after all of what I did? You can see all of them see it, I was bad today."
    Gramps would surely lock him in his room, until he knew he was socially and emotionally ready.
    Gramps would strap him to a bed and wouldn't feed him for a weak.
    Then Kevin leaned in
    "You should know that according to U.S. law, you could be charged with child abuse and two counts of assault with a weapon. Then you would spend plenty of years in a state penitentiary. I'm trying to get you out of having charges pressed against you so please control yourself, alright?"
    "I'll try its hard when my past comes up when I'm not ready for it,"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Of course I'd take you in, Rain. Also, for the most part, you are not to blame. It's your past that is to blame. Therefore, I see no reason to punish you but rather talk with you about it and help you overcome your inner demons. I won't hit you, ever." Kevin said before pulling Rain close to his shoulder and hugging him as a means of comfort. "Everything will be okay, Rain. I will make sure of it both as your friend and as your guardian so don't worry. If you ever need a shoulder, turn to Hana or myself. We will comfort you."

Kevin tightened his embrace on Rain to show he cared.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He hugged Rain and told him they would comfort him. Then Kevin tightened his embrace and then suddenly something came back to Rain.
    He was twelve, his grandfather had "rescued" him from his mom and dad.
    "For now on you'll be living with me," His grandfather paused, "I'll never hit you, I'll comfort you, and I'll protect you."
    His grandfather embraced him and tight hug just like this one. He felt just like Kevin did.
    Kevin was lying, he would do the same as his grandfather. He would. He would change just like his grandpa.
    Rain pushed and wiggled his way out of Kevin's embrace and shook his head. He stared at Kevin.
    "You'll change, you'll lie to me as well," Rain said, "You'll be someone else I promise you."
    Rain was now close to the the show shelf a good feet away from Kevin, he couldn't crawl away, but he didn't run away. Was he afraid of compassion?
    Was he afraid of a true loving family?
    Or was he afraid of lies?

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"For someone who say I shouldn't make assumptions about people your awful quick to assume you know my emotions better than I do. I did what I did because of my duty to the categorical imperative not because of any particular desires. Do not believe you know me if you do not wish me to believe I know you." he said as he sat down.

Kat seemed rather concerned over leaving his bento outside but Samael wasn't particularly bother by it. It was just a little food, he would live without it, has he had a thousand times before.

Kat got up and began stumbling about and Samael began to stand but Kiyoshi regained control of the situation and he relaxed again. He looked out at the window at the crowds. "Idiots." he said bluntly, "Raising themselves into a lather over their own feverish nightmares. Their own personal boogymen. I guess that childhood fear of darkness never disappears... it just moves to something less vague."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin shook his head and said, "I told you, Rain. I couldn't beat a person unnecessarily. Violence is unnecessary unless in extreme situations. This isn't one of them in my perspective."

He sat down next to Rain, wrapped an arm around him and said, "Look, I won't lie to you, alright? That I can promise you. I've always atoned and repented for my actions. With that, I have come to understand that there is no point in being a horrible person. I know something's on your mind that's causing you to be paranoid. Please...talk with me about it. Is it regarding someone in your past life? If so, you're away from them now. You're with me and that's all that should matter. You can't keep clinging onto the past or it will eventually eat you up inside. This shoulder is meant for a person to cry upon so feel free to do so if you like."

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

kiku-
    after getting up off the ground he found himself on the road , there was no truck and no hans , he shrugged , following the road to god knows where . he poked his forehead as he walked , as he guessed , falling over so much in one day you've gotta take some damage.
    god this nights been going on for ever
    he began to skip , he was in a happy mood , he wasn't quite sure why , maybe it was the $50 note he found on the road , or the fact that his hair looked really pretty at the moment , or the fact that he was pretty.
    wow I am so oblivious to the real world
    the fact that the day before his alternate personality had killed a bunch of people didn't effect him because well frankly , it wasn't him who killed them all it was yuki.
    my hair looks better out of a pony tail he skipped , looking around for something to sit on all he could see was a giant water fountain
    I can't sit on that , my dress'd get all wet . . wait why am I still wearing this dress . . . heheheheheh because I look pretty he giggled away to himself , looking around the fountain he realised that the worksman ship on the mosaic tiling was excellent.
    pretty me , pretty fountain , pretty people on the street , pretty everything he laughed .
    kapok bay you are sooooo . . . beautiful , life is goood he sat on a nearby bench that he had only just noticed, it was close enoguh to the fountain to aprecciate it and far enough away not to get wet. perfect

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared across the aisle and then saw a purple dress with lace on it. It was a dress that was really in style these days.
    Rain pointed to the dress.
    "Get her that, get Hana that," Rain said, "She'll like that."
    Rain didn't want to talk about his past not here and not now. His past wasn't just his past, it was his future as well.
    This was the only day the abuse was the past. It was almost like Kevin was kidnapping him.
    "My parents and my grandfather...they abused me," Rain said, "I have physical and emotional scars...I gain an obsessive nature towards violence I crave it and when I don't get violence put on me, I crave violence over on people, it kind of grew into a more powerful obsession over blood...I love blood, the way it flows, the way it feels, and the way it taste."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Ah, I see you've a fine eye for women's clothing. Impressive." In a soft whisper, Kevin then said, "Don't worry, I won't abuse you. I'm not your biological family. They did that. Doing that to you would be against my nature and so I don't condone of it. Abuse is unacceptable in my eyes. You may have those scars but that doesn't mean you can't shed you skin and make those scars slowly fade. I will guide you down a better path and show you what my family is like. I want you to take in all the information and make it your own."

He got up and said, "Let's go finish these purchases and then go to the mall, okay? I'm sorry for delving into such a dark past but I want to help you overcome that. It's the least I can do." He held a hand for Rain to grab so he could get up.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain got up by himself, all though he could except Kevin's help he didn't want to touch Kevin at the moment.
    "Lets finish the purchases here and go to the mall," Rain said, "Sounds like a good plan."
    Rain stared at the dress he had pointed out. And as they got closer he looked on the shelf. There were two colors pink or purple.
    "Pink or purple...I like the purple color its dark and not so light, I think it would work with her skin tone as well," Rain said.
    He was only trying to distract himself. He was still lost in his own thoughts as he was all the time.
    "Why did they have a kid only to abuse it?" Rain's thoughts slipped out of his mouth.
    He only hoped Kevin didn't hear it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Finishing the purchases up, Kevin led the way to the mall...It was a short walk so there really wasn't any problem with exhaustion.

"Where do you want to go, first? Here's an extra $150. Get what you want. I have no objections since everyone should express themselves. Hmmm, where to start...Athletic's store or casual wear? I could use some more freeweights and some new shoes to go with them. I could also use some more pairs of pants and a new tie. Your choice, Rain. Where should we go first?"

Closed Thread

Thread Information