AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 186 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Member BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 10:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hans gets Rain out of the truck, and carries him in, setting him on a couch, and promptly divesting himself of any responsibility for the whacko. Going back to the truck, he gets the rest of his sandwiches and soda, and brings them inside, so they don't get nasty in the heat.
    Yes, my avatar is Morgan Masseau from Macross+. Do you know how hard it is for me to find an anime character that actually -looks like me-?

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana nodded in agreement as she rode into the kitchen on his back. Once he placed her on the floor, she felt she finally had a moment to talk to him, since the others weren't around. It was something that had been on her mind since they left the party. Before she did, she tossed her clothes she got from home the night before over her bathingsuit.

"Listen," She began. She paused only a moment to make sure it was okay. "Are you sure you don't mind having Rain here? After all, he did say he wanted to make you bleed. If it were me, I'd have to think about." She paused, rested a hand on her chin and shrugged, "Of course, it is the decent thing to do. It doesn't matter what he said." With a sigh, she smiled at him, "Still, what are you thinking about?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, I have wolf's blood in me. Wolves are swift and agile. Plus I have the heightened senses of a wolf. It's no big deal. I'll protect you from harm, if that's what you're wondering. Rain is okay now. His insanity has been suppressed. For now he is out cold. Anyway, let's get this meal ready. Get out two large Halibut, some corn and potatoes, butter and garlic. I'll get the cayenne, paprika and wine and get the stove ready. Let's cook!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed as he read, looking up from his work briefly to star at the flat white wall. Flat and white. Completely without shift, crack, or mar. Dull. Not even glimmers of light broke up the perfect evenness of the wall.

He looked down at Anton's card. He had been wondering again what exactly the man had meant by prophets. Well, he supposed that avoiding the matter wasn't going to solve it, so while he didn't particularly feel like dealing with another person today however he realized it was unavoidable. He picked up some loose change and the card and headed down to a nearby phone booth.

He dropped the quarters into the machine and dialed the number, lazily looking about the street for no one in particular as the phone rang. Eventually the phone was picked up by Anton. Pleasantries did not last long as Samael deigned to skip them, "I have a question about this prophets thing you have me on."

"Calm down. Let us not get down to such nuts and bolts so quickly. There is always much to do and say, rushing will only make you miss the important things in life. So, how has your search been." replied Anton, his voice calm and intellectual. It contrasted with Samael's which while certainly intellectual had a brashness to it that gave a more immature and fiery character.

"Thats the thing: How can i perform this search of yours if I don't know what to look for? 'Prophets' don't exactly walk around with nice big placards."

Anton sighed gently, pushing the question aside by choosing to ignore it, "Have you made any friends recently? Or perhaps I should say aquentances of some type? "

Samael gritted his teeth slightly, was that 'or perhaps I should say Acquaintances of some type' a jab at him. Regardless... "Can we stay on subject here? ... but yes, some people have been around me recently, and yes they are acquaintances."

Anton almost had a smirk in his voice, 'Well, the hysteria is quite widespread. I think more of the population if affected than you had anticipated.'

"I never said it wasn't hysteria or widespread. I just still believe its nonsense, lies, and fabrications of communal idiocy."

Anton sighed, "Regardless, you should talk to them. It is important to find out the pulse of the people, see what the common man...or woman. Find out what they believe is happening... perhaps some will reveal that they believe they have powers.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Member BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer is a splendid one to behold BamaPaganGamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"SO..." says Hans, coming into the kitchen, two-liter in hand. "You both turn into animals, I absorb and become various stuff, and whackjob in there's some kind of blood mage. Not alot of shared ground here, except we share being weird. Plus, I grew up in Alabama, not South Florida, so it's not just a local phenomenon. So, I open the table for discussion...your thoughts?"
    Yes, my avatar is Morgan Masseau from Macross+. Do you know how hard it is for me to find an anime character that actually -looks like me-?

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

She took the Halibut out and set it on the counter. "Well, I wasn't completely worried about me getting hurt, altough that was in the back of my mind. I was worried about you, too. But, I guess you're right. We don't have to worry about him right now." She smiled widely again as she got out the rest of the ingredients. "There are more important things."

In the back of her head, she heard a little voice telling her something.

"You're too happy, Hana. Things have to come crashing down at some time."

She put her hand on her head and tried to shake away the sound of the voice. She wasn't letting it get to her this time.

Hana turned to Hans with a smile. "I've been wondering about just as much as you are. All I know is there are some of us who don't mean any harm. But, I think there might be some who do. As to why we're this way, I'm not the one to answer. I'd like to know that myself."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 12-02-2008 at 12:46 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki wakes up in another person's house and looks around to see if anyone was there. There they were, in the kitchen cooking something good. Usually he cooks his own food, but he'll relax this time and let them do it. Roki doesn't want to get all greedy in the kitchen after all. He wipes his eyes so he can see better. "Uhh..who's house is this? and what are you guys talking about?" He fully didn't understand what they were saying because he just came in there, "If you guys want to ask something about me, then go ahead." He sits in one of the chairs, and returns back to his normal form. His hair turned black and his robe turned white.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

"Will a new one do? My name is Matsui, Hideo Matsui."
    Amaia turned upon hearing a voice behind her. She looked up to see a tall boy with black hair, looking at her. She blushed 'Argh I didnt know anyone was out here, now he probably thinks I am some crazy person or something.' Amaia smiled "Erm yeah I'm...Amaia...and just so you know I am not crazy...I just needd to let that out." She luaghed and rubbed her head.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain was having his dreams of the past again, accept this time it was if he were living his life on a cloud. A red, dark cloud that bled. He could hear the voices of his parents as they punished him daily, he heard the voices of his Gramps as he tried to avert his attention.
    It was a world of noise that could not be avoided. Rain walked aimlessly with no goal in mind, just a wandering world of red and voices. Loud dominating voices, dark little voices.
    The world shook with violence suddenly an earthquake. But earthquakes didn't happen in the sky, did they.
    Rain realized what it was, it was his phone that was on vibrate someone was calling him. Rain opened his eyes to unfamiliar ceiling, to unfamiliar smell, to an unfamiliar warm and comfortable area, and to unknown voices. Or maybe he was stilling dreaming he didn't know. His phone continued to vibrate and he groggily reached for his phone in his pocket. Rain awkwardly and tiredly answered the phone.
    "Hello," he said quietly, no one probably heard him on the other line.
    "Good you answered Rain...this is doctor John Wellfire," he said.
    The man heard him even though Rain was speaking quite soft, which was a little out of place for his nature.
    "You need?" Rain asked once again more quieter then what he meant.
    "I called you earlier to tell you, your grandfather was in the critical emergency room...your grandfather had a massive bleed and he died unexpectedly,"
    Rain dropped the phone on the ground that made the loud thud. It was the thud that awoke him, that he knew he wasn't dreaming. Not the news of his grandfather dying, that didn't awake him. The thud of the cellphone on the ground did, it was almost like the sound of his own heartbeat.
    Rain quickly picked it up before anyone noticed.
    "You all right?" Wellfire asked.
    "Fine, fingers slipped,"
    Rain felt sort of comfortable knowing his grandfather died, but he wondered if Wellfire could sense his calmness or did Wellfire think he was denying the hurt to cry out loud.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat slowly opens her eyes to discover that she is lying on top of Kiyoshi. She then rubbed her eyes and smiled.

"Oh, Kiyo-chan, you're back."

She then got up walked over to Kiyoshi's bedroom, and let out a big yawn.

"Aiyaaaaaaaaaa. I'm tired."

Kat curled up to the warm and comfy futon on the floor. Tama watched with slight confusion.

".....huh....."

Tama then looked over at Kiyoshi.

"So, you have a strange spirit inside of you that causes you to turn into a boy at random. How unfortunate. It must really be a hassle."

He then walked over to Kat's futon and cuddled up next to her.

"She won't figure it out right away but she'll eventually get it."

With that Tama closed his eyes and and waved his tail.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi watched Kat walk down the hall to her bedroom for a few seconds, trying to get her thoughts straight again. “What the hell?” She asked. Kat was still in her Half Cat Demon form, with her little kitty ears, and tail popping out, and she just stared at her in disbelief. Her BFF For Life was a Cat? Holy crap-sauce!

‘She’s kind of hot…’ At this thought Kiyoshi shook her head back and forth a few times in disgust. ‘Shut the hell up Kiyoshi! What in the World are you making me think? She’s my best friend for the Gods sake!’ She thought to herself, and then she heard a light chuckle. “Gods, I am going completely insane!”

Kiyoshi then looked down at Tama and nodded. “You have no idea what a hassle it’s bloody becoming…” She muttered under her breath, before following Kat into her bedroom and watching her curl up on her warm and comfy futon on the floor; Tama doing the same shortly after.

“Kat!” Kiyoshi practically yelled. “What are you doing?” She continued. “That is my futon! I have a guest futon over there!” She said pointing to the corner of her bedroom.

She then walked over to her futon and ripped it out from under Kat. “Mine!” Kiyoshi said clutching her futon with the very life of her, as if it was all she had in the World.

‘Awe… We could of shared it too!’ “Eww! Just shut up all ready! That’s why I’m doing this!” Kiyoshi accidently yelled out loud, instead of in her mind, then she looked up at Kat and Tama and grinned slightly.

“Heh heh… Goodnight! Sweet dreams!” Then she threw her futon on the floor again, and turned the other way so she didn’t have to look at their facial expressions to see how they reacted to her little mental battle, or that is what it was suppose to be at least.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Stove's ready, Hana. I need the Halibut now so I can season both of them and panfry afterwards. I have the wine prepared but don't touch it." Kevin said as he prepared to make a masterpiece.

His enhanced hearing allowed him to faintly hear a thud. He decided to check it out and saw the Rain had woken.

"Ah, you have awoken. Welcome to my home, Rain. It's a nice, cozy place, isn't it? I have dinner cooking right now. Hana is helping me since I'm teaching her. I hope you like Cajun-spiced Halibut because that's what we are having. Before I go back into the kitchen to cook, let me just say that for your protection, I am offering that you stay here with Hana and myself. I'm making that offer as the master of the household and if there's anything bothering you, please tell me."

Getting back into the Kitchen, Kevin looked at Hans with a smile and then said, "I don't really consider me being a wolf "weird". I think it's just in our personality and past experiences where these abilities come to manifest in us. You got any hobbies or jobs?"

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat once again opened her eyes and got up. She saw Tama attempting to grab the guest futon but couldn't make any progress because well, he's a cat.

So Kat got up and bent over to grab the futon. Her ears and tail were still present, and her tail popped up underneath her skirt. She then grabbed her tail and put it in between her legs.

"Sorry about that Kiyo-chan. I'm sure you didn't want to see a panty shot." Kat groaned as she walked back to her sleeping spot , laid out her futon, and went back to sleep.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well, if we're having fish, mind if I throw my sandwiches in your fridge for the moment?" After the nod from Kevin, he does so, then heads back to the truck to get his book, he looks at the speedster(Roki). "We're talking about these powers of ours, where they come from. Kevin thinks we get powers based on our personalities...hold on a sec."

He continues outside, feeling a bit more subdued...and notices there's someone -else- in the back of his truck! He looks at the bishi in the loli dress(Kiku), and stops. "Um..." He looks around. At this point, it's almost not even sarcasm, with the day he's had. "Is it raining magical girls?" He grins. "I must be popular around here."
    Last edited by BamaPaganGamer; 12-03-2008 at 01:49 AM.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi had turned over at the wrong moment. She was wondering why in the World Tama was making these strange grunting noises. When she did so, not only did she see Tama attempting to pull the Guest Futon over for Kat, but also Kat deciding to help him out in that exact same moment, giving her a full panty shot for a full three seconds, but that was a full three seconds too long.

She almost shuttered in pure agony. ‘Why dear Gods is this all happening to me?’ She thought to herself, as she pulled her blanket further up on her, attempting to cover her face, which wasn’t working all to well. ‘Yeah… As I said before, your best friend is H.O.T. hot!’ “Oh no!” Kiyoshi groaned at her Male thoughts. “Why me?” She mumbled to herself as she did pull her blanket over her head this time and lay on her back.

‘Keep your purvey thoughts to yourself mister! Besides, she will so not be interested in you, ever!’ She yelled back. ‘I swear to the Gods that I will find a way to break the curse and be rid of you forever!’ Kiyoshi thought to her male half, and he just started laughing. ‘Uh huh… And in the meantime, I will be picking up on your so-called BFF For Life! You’ll see how much she’ll like me.’

Kiyoshi wanted nothing more right then to beat herself up, but that was clearly out of the question. ‘Kat will just make fun of you. Besides, if I knew you had such a thing for cat’s I am so very surprised that you haven’t picked up on Tama yet!’ All she heard was laughter again.

She was getting really sick of this guy since he had recently started “talking” to her; which gave her more of an incentive to get rid of him. ‘Good one, if I do say so myself. But you’ll see…’ “I am seriously cursed!” Kiyoshi groaned before sighing and taking the blanket from over her head and lying towards the door so she wouldn’t be facing Kat and Tama at all.

After a long night—a very long night I might add, Kiyoshi wakes up and stretches a bit, the sun shining brilliantly through her bedroom Window as she does so. She looks around a bit, and notices Kat and Tama sprawled out all over her Guest Futon, and then she sighed—yet again, as she remembered all of the thoughts she had to literally push aside throughout the evening.

After noticing the time, she chucked her alarm clock at Kat. “Kat, get up! My parents think I am at the Library studying right now, so we need to get ourselves together so we can do just that.” Kat didn’t respond, and Kiyoshi rolled her eyes. ‘I can’t believe an alarm clock didn’t even do the trick. I swear sometimes…’ She thought to herself as she got up and walked over to her futon, and got really, really close to her ear, and did the only thing she could think of doing at the time. “Kat!!!! Wake up!!!!!!!”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat slowly but surely got up and rubbed her eyes.

"We're going to the library today?"

She then decided to get dressed and she immediately worked away in the kitchen to make beautifully handcrafted bento lunches. As she worked she happily hummed to herself. As she worked, she wiggled her ears and wagged her tail.

"Today is gonna be a good day, eh Tama-chan?" She looked at Tama who was sitting on her shoulder at this moment and he meowed in agreement.

"It just may be a very interesting day indeed" Tama thought to himself.

When she was done she had three bento boxes lined up.

"Here Kiyo-chan. This one is yours."

Kat gave her a pink bento box that had cherry blossoms on it and a cute bunny rabbit design. inside was big rice ball in the shape of a heart, and had the letters "BFF for life" cut out from a nori sheet (seaweed). There were also a few hard boiled eggs in the shape of stars, hearts, and moons, and a few shrimp nigiri.

She then put the other two lunches in her backpack.

"Well, I'm ready to go." ^__^

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi observed Kat as she rubbed her eyes and asked her a question. She was clearly still tired.

“Yes, we have to go to the Library today. I need to Study, and I promised my Parents, my Mother mostly, that I would go to the Library and do so this time, instead of doing it here in my Bedroom, or with my Brother. So yes, to the Library it is!” She said, jumping up so she could get ready, and Kat seemed to have the same reaction—she got up immediately and began doing the same, disappearing from Kiyoshi’s bedroom, and going only the Gods knew where.

Kiyoshi had no idea how Kat even knew her away around the Shrine so well—first it was the night before, and her knowing which room had belonged to her before crashing out on her futon, and now she was roaming about the house as if she had lived there her whole life.

‘Oh, my, Gods… That was so amazing!’ His voice rang clear in her mind again, and she literally smacked her forehead with her palm. ‘What in the World did I do to deserve this?’ She thought to herself in frustration. “Why did Kat have to get dressed in here?” Kiyoshi let out a sigh. It was hopeless, she was going to have to try her hardest to ignore the Male half of her; it was her only option for now.

Kiyoshi then proceeded in getting herself ready for the day. When she was finished, Kiyoshi was wearing a dark grey mini skirt with black stitching, and a deep red trim, with dark grey thigh-high leggings, with matching black shoes. She had on a deep red, and dark grey long-sleeved shirt that buttoned down, covered by a matching dark grey jacket. She looked very much like a College student from the school she would have been attending before the move, and she was grateful she had gotten the Uniform before leaving—giving her a better variety of clothing compared to that of the usual High School Girl Uniformed look.

Once she was done fastening her hair, half up and half down, with two matching ribbons—one on each side of her head, and making them into bows, she was off to find Kat. Kiyoshi was happy that the things she chose to wear completely set off her eyes and hair color, as she ventured down the hall and into the Kitchen after tidying her room up again.

As she did so, Kiyoshi was immediately bombarded with Kat pushing a bento box into her arms--it was the cutest box that she had ever seen in her entire life, but it made her wonder.

Kiyoshi looked up at Kat skeptically for a few seconds before deciding to not ask her question out loud. ‘I thought her food was lethal, and here she is producing Bento Boxes like her Mother wishes she produced grandchildren. My Gods, did I get thrown into an alternate reality or something? Oh my gee… I’m in the “Twilight Zone”.’ She brushed that thought aside, and decided to ask Kat about it later—every day just seemed to get stranger and stranger the longer she was in Kapok Bay.

“I’m ready to go to!” Kiyoshi said happily as she put her Bento Box into her backpack; looking up in time to see that Kat was putting two Bento Boxes into her backpack as well. “Who on this Gods forsaken planet is going to the Library with us?” She asked Kat, but then when she caught her eyes with hers, her answer was clear, and Kiyoshi groaned with realization.

“Are you serious?” She asked becoming frustrated again as Kat nodded. “Fine, lead the way!” She said, directing her towards the door with her hands, following her and Tama outside shortly after.

Kiyoshi stood there in front of the door—arms crossed, looking off into a different direction, while slightly tapping her foot. She was too frustrated to say anything without coming across the wrong way, so she decided to let Kat do all the talking when the time came for it. Kiyoshi had enough on her plate to deal with as it was, especially after the evening she had, had. As Kat happily knocked on the door, they both stood there, waiting for Samael to answer.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Sure, Hans. You can place the sandwiches in there. By the way, did you say "Magical Girl"? This I gotta see for my own eyes." Kevin said as he went to the window. He stopped and looked at the white-cloaked figure, said, "I met you in the forest. You killed some of my brethren. I can smell the wolf's blood on you still. You can stay for dinner but you will explain why you killed them during it." and moved on to the window. He also, to some surprise, spotted a guy in a loli dress. "Heh, that's something you don't see everyday."

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain never had Cajun food before, to him it smelt pretty different. Different from when his Gramps cooked. They usually ate Japanese style meals. Rain had never understood his Gramps obsession with the Asian culture, but he usually didn't say anything.
    Rain heard there were going to be more guess. He placed a pillow over his head. He was not a big party fan. Especially since he was usually the one who acted weird, either going slightly crazy insane or super crazy insane.
    Rain's cellphone began to vibrate again. He didn't know who would call him, Wellfire had already given him the news.
    So it meant it was his parents, there was no way he would answer.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hiya Kiku!" Roki waves hello, "Come join us. Umm..Kevin, about the personality thing...I believe I was a shifter because I have...this book. I never show it to others because I'm afraid of taking it away from me. But I rely on the book to control my arcana arts." He takes a book from his pocket and puts it on the table. He turns back into his shifted form with white hair, "Yea, it's not just based on personality, it can also be fate or destiny. At least that's what I think." He looks back at kiku, then asks everyone, "My main question is, when and how did you guys get your powers?"
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Mine was by means of a couple things. Dogs tend to really like me. Before I obtained such abilities, I was very fond of canines in general but had a real passion for the wolf. My brother was the same way. He got the wolf ability from being able to succeed in many a fight as well as this weird idea he had. He thought that his strength was not up to par still despite how many fights he won. As a result, he knocked a wolf out, stole some of it's blood with a syringe and injected it into himself. He did the same with me in my sleep. When I woke, it was like I was much more calm...not my usual, angry mood when I wake. I felt faster and stronger. Then I joined the Guard and well...Here I am. I trained a lot of abilities to a point where I actually know when to use it. My abilities are composed of enhanced senses, enhanced running speed, a wolf transformation, and I can call my brother and some wolves to back me up. Lately, I've been thinking about introducing two-pronged attacks. What are your abilities?" Kevin asked, looking out the window.

Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"My abilities are far complex. Mine is based on the right time and place. Sure I can use Dark skills such as manipulating objects and make things suitable for myself. For example, I can make a cast for myself like I did when my leg was....severely injured. I am focused on what is going to attack me ahead or I can see what has happened by seeing what occured five minutes ago. I have had this book ever since I was an orphan." He looks down and continues, "I...never actually seen my parents."
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana saw the girl in the white-cloaked figure and shrugged. There were so many people just like her and, for some reason, she was meeting them all in one day.

She sighed and looked at Roki's book as she thought. "I'm so sorry you were an orphan. It's not the same but I lost my twin sister when I was three." She took in a deep breath fighting away tears. "Anyway, I'm not quite sure what made me part cat. I like cats but I don't think that's the main reason. I did have a pet cat once named Toby. He was my only friend and for a while it felt like he was the only family I had, too. Anyway, before I left home, he bit me, right on the arm. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. Especially with the energy powers I have. Maybe, it's because I had so much loneliness when I was younger 'cause Jez was gone and no one would tell me the truth. I always assumed that was the reason. I might be this way because of my emotions."

She looked in at Rain, excused herself, passed Kevin the the rest of the ingredients. Walking in, she gave Rain a smile. "You know, I noticed you were on the phone. I hope everything's okay. And, I hope we can be friends or something. Especially since we'll both be staying here for a while." She threw him another smile and made her way back into the Kitchen to help with the cooking.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 12-03-2008 at 06:00 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"So, Roki...is it? You're basically a dark hunter, yes? Heh...Next, you're gonna be telling me that you do stuff at midnight, right? Don't pay any mind to that. It's a joke."

Kevin finished up with the food and said, "Dinner's ready, people. Hana, help me set up the table please."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael continued to talk with Anton for sometime, mostly because the other continued to ask question long after Samael had decided the conversation was over and done with. He also asked Samael to repeat things. Samael hated that.

Eventually though he managed to escape Anton's inquisition and hung up.

Opening the door to his apartment wants more he sighed in mental fatigue and his stomach grumbled in agreement. He ate Kat's bento from earlier in the day, eating it far too fast to actually taste what he was forcing past his teeth but he assumed it tasted find and his stomach didn't convulse so he couldn't be far off.

Sitting down on the ground he looked at the work he had to do and sighed, tonight would be sorely lacking in sleep.

------

Samael was tired when he got back from morning classes. He hadn't found time to sleep at all last night. Sadly he didnt want to waste time napping so he figured he'd stay awake and go to be a little early that night.

He had gotten started on more of his ever present work when a knock came at the door. Grumbling something to himself, he went to answer the door. He was never keen on being interrupted, least of all when he was tired.

Who he found when he opened the door did little to assuage his misgivings.

Kat and Kiyoshi.

So much for getting to sleep early tonight.

"Yes?" he asked.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Closed Thread

Thread Information