AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186
Results 4,626 to 4,635 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Still breathless Oneo then explained what had happened after leaving the room, telling him about witnessing Carlos rampage upon those birds, to being pulled into another realm, about Yvette and the potion before explaining Carlos’ instructions.

“But I don’t know anyone who fits that description…I-I only know you, and Willow…and if I don’t bring someone back, he be mad with me again.”

Her hand on the males arm tightened its grip, bringing herself to lean in, pleading with him as small flashes of the violent attack upon the Gulls came to her, her feet still bloody from stepping in the remains.

“Can…you help me find someone? I don’t want him mad at me again…”

She dropped her head, her chest tightening. In the reality of it all, Carlos scared her, especially his temper, that he had no control and would take it out on anyone, or anything.
    Kiii!~

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

OOC: lulz...pirate filter. Is this really good for the last day of the RP?

BIC:

When Oneo spoke of a potion that would give the drinker powers over ice, Stephen let his eyes linger on the ornate cup she indicated. It had a similar blue and icy theme as the clothing Oneo had received from Carlos.

None of what Oneo said made very much sense to him. She seemed frantic and desperate, and he wondered maybe if this was all something of her imagination. But then the presence of the clothes and potion ruled that out. It had to have actually happened. And now here they were, charged with the task of finding some poor victim to drink the mysterious brew from Carlos. Some small part of Stephen burned to take the potion and examine its components. But the desire to understand the powers wasn't stronger than his concern for Oneo.

"Don't worry, we'll find someone. And even if we don't I won't let Carlos lay a finger on you. Everything will be fine."

He gave her a reassuring smile and a small squeeze of her hand, hoping to cement his own confidence within her. He knew there were many things they needed to talk about and take care of, but this was a much more pressing matter: who would drink the potion?

"Well, let's find someone in the house to drink out of this thing. I'm sure someone here would jump at the chance of gaining new powers, we needn't tell them that they would also become Carlos' disciple."

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Yama smiled, tapping her forehead lightly. "Grandmothers know these things young one. And it doesnt matter if youve had lunch already. Im still making you something." She give Kat a nice smile, though there was a touch of what she liked to call "the grandmothers evil" as it was part of their job description, to a point.

"By the way Kat, there are two other reasons Im here... the first is to find out what your relationship with this Anthonty boy is..." She gave her a suspicious look but resumed rummaging through the fridge.

"And the other thing is to tell you that Xanu is back and is coming to se..." She was interuptted by a series of knocks coming from the door, and she didnt need to be psychic to figure it was Xanu.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Josun Tomoro and Light Buster).

Yama smiled, tapping her forehead lightly. “Grandmothers know these things young one. And it doesn’t matter if you’ve had lunch already. I’m still making you something.”

Kat was about to protest with a, “but your not my grandmother” after Yama smiled at her, but before she could get anything out, Yama continued.

“By the way Kat, there are two other reasons I’m here… The first is to find out what your relationship with this Anthony boy is…” She gave a suspicious look and continued rummaging around in the fridge.

“How do you know his name??” Kat responded with.

“And the other thing is to tell you that Xanu is back and is coming to se…”

Yama was cut off by a series of knocks on the front door.

Kat’s eyes widened once she realized the only possible person that is could be.

“Xanu…” She said, not moving an inch from her spot in the kitchen, just staring at Yama.

Tama ran into the room then, “Kat, someone else it at the door, you should go and see…” He looked back and forth between Yama and Kat before slightly turning back toward the kitchen entry way, “-I’ll go see who it is.”

He felt really stupid saying that. A cat answer the door? Well, if Anthony could hear him talk, then Tama could bug him about answering the door instead.

“Hey Anthony!” Tama said as he ran out into the living room, stopping in front of him and sitting politely on the floor in front of him.

“Would you mind getting the door? Kat is a little caught up with something in the kitchen at the moment.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The more he talked the calmer she became, he would help her. Her smile grew once more, the worry seeping away before his sincere face and comforting words. With a small nod Oneo stepped to walk with him then stopped, giving his hand a small tug.

“Wait…let’s not ask anyone here…they have had been through enough without needing to deal with this.”

She’d frown a little, freeing her hand and taking off the gloves, letting the coat drop before tugging her boots off and setting it all aside. When she was free of them she would slip her hand back into his, the contact of his skin at hers set a glow inside.

“Why don’t we go look for more shifters? I am sure we can find someone who will accept the gift.”

A small tinge of pink then colour her cheeks as she went on.

“And…we can have that…date?”

Her toes curled, dropping her gaze again, hoping her bold way of bringing it up wouldn’t bother the man.
    Kiii!~

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Willow's revere was broken when they came to a stop and Kairos let her down off his back. She listened as he spoke, and was not sure what to say when he finished. He had been nice and had tried his best to keep her safe but she really didn't know anything about him. She knew for a fact that she couldn't turn around and go back, not after she had run out like that but completely trusting a random stranger didn't seem much safer.

Something in Willow's heart, though, compelled her to keep moving forward. Something made her want to trust Kairos and to follow him off this island to some place far away. When her smiled and held out his hand, she knew deep down inside that it was the right choice for her. She smiled back as she took his hand. "I already told you I'll help you do whatever it is you need me to do. I told you that and I'm not going to go against my word," she said, ducking through the hole in the fence while still keeping a hold on his hand.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen smiled at Oneo. She was such a kind and timid girl, yet she was determined to do this. They would do it together. Her hand in his confirmed that much.

“And…we can have that…date?”

The prospect of an impending date made Stephen's insides do back-flips. He found his focus shifting away from the mysterious potion and finding a drinker for it to the two of them taking a leisurely stroll through town, looking for a place to stop and eat breakfast and talk about nothing. It was simplicity at its finest. The idea of doing ordinary things again was refreshing, and not in the least because of the oddities of the previous day.

"You're right, we should look in town."

The new happiness filling his chest to the brim, he became confident and reckless. He leaned down to Oneo and gave her ear a quick kiss. Somehow, being this close he felt the need to whisper something to her. What exactly he didn't know, but he found it came readily to his lips, as though he had been dying to say it the entire time.

"I'm glad you're in my life."

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hearing him agree she’d bite back a small and happy squeal, emitting only a tiny squeak as she’d lift her head to him again. As before her movements were in time with his own, like a dance she’d tilt her head as his lips came to hers. The kiss was quick but no less enjoyable than the others before.

“Ah…”

His next choice of words froze her body, held her breath. Her eyes became glassy, as if tearing up. Such a simple yet strong thing to say sent a blow to her heart, and in her mind, she agreed wholeheartedly.

The male’s appearance to her had sparked a flame inside, feelings that she had only read in books now leaped and rolled and flashed through her body, taking her words away and leaving her to simply gaze up at him, a wide smile stretching her lips to their fullest.

He had made everything worthwhile. From the very start of their unusual and terrifying events she was glad for every second as it had brought her to him, and by him she would remain.
    Kiii!~

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After about a year from when I first pitched it to Lady P Serenity, and a lot more posts, fun, and work than I expected, Magic Mixer has reached the end of its intended plot. There are a few subplots still hanging, but you guys are so good with generating those I’m not sure they could ever all totally wrap up at the same time :P If you want to finish something up, you could PM me with stuff related to that or post in the OOC thread, and maybe I can get it added above this. Otherwise we can leave it until I can (hopefully) do a sequel.

I’ve had an absolutely great time doing this with all of you. I ran this RPG on Anime Forum because of some of the far from typical role player personalities that you find here, and I wasn’t disappointed! I’ve learned a lot. And while it wasn’t always perfect I think the “GMing through PMs,” and other methods used in MM worked well for this format.

The games was also full of surprises and a lot of stuff that, if I’d wanted to make a Magic Mixer story instead of an RPG, I simply couldn’t or wouldn’t have come up with. And that sort of stuff is part of what I enjoy about running RPGs. In addition I was surprised by the ending that was reached. Out of the three endings I also didn’t expect it to be the “military learns how to make shifters” ending. I would have guessed it was the least likely of the three.

Also I give credit to the players who suffered involuntary player deaths. Real risk was something I was experimenting with in this game, and each was a pretty good sport about it.

Anyway thanks again to each of you for being part of Magic Mixer. I’m not sure what else to do, so let’s roll the credits.

CAST:
    (I managed most of these off the top of my head, although for some reason I only remember one name per character. Sorry if I misspelled your characters name, shoot me a PM.)

Tae_Sea_Kwon_Bisquit_Do_ AKA Lord of the Rant……. Kevin
    xTheLostSailorx ……. Hana
    Luzifer ……. Samael, Fredrick
    FaeryTaleAngel ……. Kiyoshi, Aamira
    kat_star01 ……. Kat
    Pandemic Doll (RIP?) ……. Rain, Orochi
    Infinita…….Miria
    RayCaptain Jerico
    Valkarma Kairos
    InfinityzeN……. Jean
    Jump_for_Luck ……. Roki, Zephyr
    Josun Tomoro ……. Xanu, Loraigo
    Light Buster……. Anthony
    Rein* ……. Reina
    Pastel-pure ……. Yuki, Yoru
    Rem Nightfall ……. Aura, Katie
    Lady Earth ……. Starlight
    animereality ……. Oeno
    Tamaki-Sama ……. Galen
    Hollow Ichigo ……. Wolx, Claux
    rEikAbLeU ……. Valkyrie
    Sister Nightroad ……. Tally
    Capernicus ……. Stephan
    MaruDashi ……. Katie
    BamaPaganGamer ……. Hans
    suzumi ……. Madison
    Change Of Color ……. Willow, Tyler
    AkiraRayneRyuu ……. Calantha
    Silverwizard ……. Ted
    Kera ……. Natalya
    Mizuko Riko Imimoshi ……. Mizuko
    xRiikox …….Vallissa
    Darling Ava……. Ava
    Meriss ……. Hideo
    Nespa ……. Sally
    papancake ♥ ……. Amaia
    krayola ……. Yellow
    Megumi Oaks ……. Dean
    Stahlseele ……. Chris
    Pina Colada ……. Rochelle
    InsaneYuuki ……. Yuuki
    MusicxLove ……. Aidith
    Lord Fluff ……. Alcantar
    kitty-catzoey2 …….Momo
    Monroe ……. Monroe
    Eva DarkClaw ……. Sunstar
    Blue Stone ……. Daisuke

Thanks to readers (I’ve seen and chatted with a few who have been reading but not posting in MM)

GM: Sunnyside

Approved by, and thanks to: Lady P Serenity

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

closed by request.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information