AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 185 of 186 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

...Samael stared down at Kiyoshi, the girl he hated more than everything else. He hated her... and he hated her for that. That she inspired him to feel an emotion he didn't want, a dark malice he did not desire, that he had to repress to remain moral. Part of him, a dark, seething part of him, wanted to snap her neck, put an end to her pitiful wails right there. She had betrayed him... she was the enemy, she was the tool of the one manipulating his reality. But... he couldn't. He was moral... he had too be. He wasn't going to sink down to their level.

He didn't say, anything as Kiyoshi thrashed against him. For the first time, he didn't let himself get baited in by her words, he didn't get angry, he didn't shout, he didn't hurl venom. He was silent as he held her down. It took all his focus to keep his hand from moving to her thoat...from clenching her wind pipe...

The paramedics began to arrive... but Samael stayed silent... something was seething within him... They took Kiyoshi from his grip... move Madison out of the way, as they asked what the problem was. Samael explained, politely, with an even measured tone. He felt like something was wrenching through him.

They got Kiyoshi oxygen and they began to move her into the ambulance... they helped Madison checking her injury. Samael looked at the girl, "I'm going with Kiyoshi to the hospital... there is something I need to talk to her about." He didn't trust her not to escape... and if she tried... he would hunt her down and make sure she went to the hospital.

A bloody feeling was running through him... a wide brimming smile...the simulacrum hummed some sordid tune. The hair-covered woman hung silent... and Samael... he felt like he didn't know who he was.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"That is all up to Carlos to decide for himself. Let us go. He awaits."

Yvette grabbed Oneo's hand and led her through the ice doorway again. Carlos was in the process of preparing a drink when Yvette said,

"We have returned, Grandmaster. What is it that you are doing?"

Finishing up, Carlos said,

"...Something I should have focused on a long time ago. Oneo, this drink will allow you the opportunity to slowly develop the powers that I have. How you choose to use the ice will be up to you. I used it for offensive and defensive purposes."

Carlos held the chalice in front of Oneo and continued.

"You saw everyone before...Kevin is missing an eye and a fang, and everybody else is worn out from the zoo incident. We could use another sword and shield for the group and since you have already mastered the art of healing, it wouldn't hurt. So what do you say? You can finally be able to protect the cat man if you drink but it will take practice to slowly develop such power that I have."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony's friend's house was down the beach but that could be long ways there. If he went to Kat's house, maybe he could get some good rest there. "All right then Kat, let's go to your house. Do you know your way to your place?" He wondered what his friends was up to? His only concern was the girl and the cat.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Light Buster).

Kat nodded in excitement.

“Yes, I know how to get to my house!!” At that she took him by the arm again and started off in that direction with complete determination.

Upon arrival, Tama was actually quite excited to be there. At least a little less could happen at the house in terms of Kat getting herself into trouble…or so he hoped.

Upon arriving, Kat checked the mail and headed toward the front door, with Anthony still in arm.

Kat opened the door and practically shoved Anthony through, closing it behind her in the process.

“Can I get you anything? Tea?” Kat was trying to be a reasonable host – it was the least she could do now that she had a guest, especially one that she was probably already freaking out in some way.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 09-18-2009 at 12:04 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kaiors felt something almost touching the back of his mind. He tried to figure what it might be but it wasn't coming to him.
    "Shadow can you feel that?" He asked.
    "No sorry. I'm not sure what you mean." He replied. Kairos just shrugged to himself. Shadow kept his mouth closed. To him Kairos was best getting away from here. No need to reopen old wounds. Silently, without Kairos feeling, it he cut the connection Arella had made with a simple sorry. It wasn't the time for Kairos to want to go back. Best his last memories were fond ones.

Kairos came up to the docks quicker then he expected. He let Willow down and looked at the fencing. As both Shadow and he had seen there was a gap were it weas damaged. Enough for people to sneak through. He turned to Willow.
    "You see that boat?" He pointed to one docked on the side. A simple shore to shore boat. Meant for moving trade between the islands that couldn't be flown in. "That boat is our way off the island. If we go up to the captain he will let us on and we will be able to get free of here." Kairos paused, thinking. He wished he had more time, to say goodbye to others, to say things he wanted. Would be a useful time to be a telepath. He knew Willow may think the same.
    "This is the point of no return. If you want to leave come with me now. If not you can still turn back." He smiled as best he could, "I know this is sudden but if you come with me I'll try my best to protect us both. You will have to choose now though." He held out a hand, "Trust the wierdo you just met or go back and finish what you may want too? I'm not forcing you." Kairos laughed a little but kept his hand out.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Yama Varn made her way towards Katsumi Oshiro's house, a bright smile on her face. She had recieved word from Xanu that he had returned to Kapok, and that he was heading for Katsumi's house.

She wanted to be there to see their reunion, and had a feeling that it would be a delightful one. If not, she would find one way or another to make it a happy ending. She was already plotting to bring in
    Elyana from Alkiasa, once she was fully recovered from being sick. She was doing well enough that Xanu was confident she would make a full recovery, otherwise he would not have returned to Kapok.

She reached the door and rapped lightly on it, waiting for Katsumi to open it.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Valkarma (slightly), Luzifer (slightly), and Suzumi (mostly).

Arella stopped when she got Kairos’s response.

It was a simple sorry, and she just stood there for a few minutes, unsure what to do. Was he leaving because of what would happen?

Arella was not sure what to do at that point… But that did not mean that her plan could not fall through. She still had something that she could do to make things work.

At that thought, she turned and ran back toward the direction in which she had just come – to the scene of the accident.

When she got there, she walked up to the girl that she had seen earlier – the girl whom was trying to help Kiyoshi, completely ignoring Samael as she did so.

She knew she would not be able to say much until a later time, but she knew what she had to do. So she thanked the girl.

Arella bowed slightly, curtsying at the same time before looking up and smiling at the girl.

It was her way of saying thank you. And now, she was going to stick around for a bit.

‘If Samael was gone…she would be able to hear me…they all would.’

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Wait!" Madison cried grabbing onto Samael's arm, "I'm going too. I don't know what's happened between you two, but I have a bad feeling about leaving you two alone together. And if you don't want me to hear what you two are talking about then I'll go hum loudly in the corner."

She turned to Kiyoshi.

"I know you probably don't want to hear this," she began, "But really, you need to go to the hospital. I know enough about medicine to know that you are in a lot of pain right now. Although I commend you on barely showing it. You might hate me for this, but I agree with Samael about you going to the hospital. Unless you're like Claire from Heroes and can heal yourself. But since I don't see any superpowers at work..." Madison shrugged.

She looked around. Past the medic who was fussing over her head, and the taxi driver who was answering questions from the police. Madison turned back to Kiyoshi and was about to open her mouth when she spotted the person she was looking for.

Arella came up to her and curtsied with a smile. Madison smiled back and patted the girl on her head.

"Kiyoshi is going to be alright," she said. "And there's no need to thank me," Madison added, hoping that she had interpreted the girl's actions right, "I didn't really do anything."

By then, the medics had hoisted the still struggling Kiyoshi into one of the ambulances.

"Come on," Madison said to Arella, "Maybe Kiyoshi will feel better if you ride with her."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: FaeryTaleAngel

As Kat pulled Anthony again by his arm, they arrived at her house and suddenly he found himself in a chair. He was asked for something to drink. "Yea," Anthony said. "Tea would be nice..."
    Energenic girl man.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Suzumi and Luzifer).

Kiyoshi glared at Madison when she made the Heroes comment. She had no idea…

Was Kiyoshi the only one there besides Arella who knew what was going on? It was beginning to drive her absolutely mad, and there she was, helpless. She was quite irritated.

Now not only did she have to take a stuffy ambulance ride with dozens of people, but she was also on a stretcher, and she would be going to the hospital.

‘Not if I can help it.’ She thought.

At the mention of Arella being there, Kiyoshi’s eyes glimmered with an intensity -- an idea was forming all of a sudden…and she knew how to get out of it.

She just needed to wait for the “perfect” opportune moment.

…she just hoped it would come sooner then later…

Kiyoshi was not going to do as they asked, and she was not going to go to the hospital. She had already been there once before, and once was good enough for her.

It irritated her more when Madison had begun to talk about medicine and the like.

Kiyoshi may have been acting stubborn, as well as thinking a little in terms of being conceded, but she thought she might know a little more in the medical field then Madison did.

But who was she to actually even say anything about it? She did not even know the girl very well, if even at all.

“I wish you all would just be quiet.” She said stubbornly, wishing she could cross her arms then and just walk away.

Psshhhhttt like that was going to happen.

There was nothing that anybody could do for her that she could not do for herself.

~*~***~*~

(OOC: Light Buster and Josun Tomoro).

When Kat got inside, and whilst awaiting some kind of response from Anthony, she began opening her mail, only to find two letters addressed to her.

“Hmm…” She started, “-I wonder who these are fr…”

She paused then.

“Oh my god, Xanu!” She ripped the envelope open immediately and began to read what was once concealed inside

The letter read:

Dear Kat,

I know I’ve been gone for some time, and it is quite likely my Grandmother has driven you crazy with her... intriguing personality. Nevertheless, I will soon be returning from Alkiasa, provided the guards don’t spot me and catch me.

I have missed you dearly, even the times when you called me a Baka. Much of my time here that hasn’t been spent doing something or other that was required of me, I have spent thinking about you. And even then, I was always thinking of you in someway.

My parents are still furious, but I have decided it does not matter to me what they think of the engagement. As for my Brother and sister, they are ecstatic and both are eager to meet you.

I hope to see you soon,

Love

Xanu.

Kat smiled at the thought, but then looked up at Anthony and cleared her throat before putting the letter back into its place of keep, and just randomly throwing it over her shoulder – acting like she did not care much about it…which was misleading.

But before throwing the rest of the mail onto the table, she noticed another one addressed to her.

‘What’s this?’ She thought before tearing that one open as well.

This one read:

Dear Kat,

I am Xanu's Sister, Kilra. I am so excited to hear that my big brother is going to be married!! And from what he’s told me about you, I can’t wait to meet you!!

Sincerely,

Kilra.

At that, Kat turned bright red, and quickly turned away from Anthony, only to pick up Xanu’s letter from behind her, in which she took the opportunity to shove each of them into her pockets, which was rather complex to do.

“So what would you like Antho…” Kat was suddenly cut off by somebody knocking on the door.

“Hold on, I’ll be right back.”

Kat was off to answer her front door then.

“When the hell did I become so popular?” She sarcastically asked herself under her breath.

She opened the door then, and just stood there frozen – shocked at whom she saw.

‘Well, at least Xanu warned me…’ Kat thought, grinning sheepishly at the old lady in front of her.

“Hehheh…Yama…What brings you here?

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Anthony looked over his shoulder and saw someone at the door but wasn't too much of a trouble, hopefully. He wondered what Kat exclaimed about Xanu. Now there's more concern in the mists. He had to prepare just in case.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael glanced at Madison, "As you wish," he replied while following kiyoshi, he wasn't going to let her depart from his side. He needed to know what she and Anton had talked about and come bloody hell or high water he was going to make her answer that question.

He was going to figure out what was happening... something was happening... but the world didn't want him to know it... someone didn't want him to know it. But he wasn't going to turn away from the truth... no matter what... he would have the truth.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Suzumi and Luzifer).

Kiyoshi watched as everyone made their plans to do whatever it was that they wanted to do, or were planning on doing; just adding more to her irritation with the lot of them.

Although…it did raise some suspicions.

First off, Kiyoshi had thought it odd that Madison would even begin to think that anything would happen if Samael and she were alone together. She was in no condition to do what she did on Red Day at that point.

But then that just added to the suspicion…why in the bloody world would Samael want to go with her to the hospital? Sure they decided on being okay with each other and everything, but that was a little much. Especially considering that the last time she was shipped off to the hospital, she went alone, and he stayed with Kat.

Then there was Arella…

Kiyoshi could have sworn that she felt the girl leave before. What was she doing back?

Not that she minded or anything, but that made her curious as well.

Well, whatever they were up to, and whatever they were planning, she did not want anything to do with it. Her reality was already quite messed up as it would seem already.

Especially after the day that she had had…

She was going to leave, but everything had to play out the way that she needed it to. Otherwise, just one slip up could ruin it all.

Just one…

…and she only needed one thing to happen for it to work.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Her smile faded then, exhaling a small sigh as she was tugged along again, stumbling a little but managing to keep up, another nauseous shift and they were in another room, her eyes instantly coming to Carlos rather than the room itself. Being placed before him she’d look from the woman, to Carlos, then to the drink that was offered.

She would remain still for a moment, only staring at it. If she drank, she could protect her friends…and Stephen. But she didn’t want to change, it was complex enough being who she was without adding a cherry to the top. With or without the aid of this new gift, she would do all she could to look after ‘the cat man’, there and then she decided.

Hands folding at her chest she’d look to the potion, giving a small shake of her head.

“Thank you…for giving me what I am sure is a…great opportunity but. I…I don’t want to drink it.”

She’d lift her amber gaze to the male offering the drink, body tensing in wait for another outburst.
    Kiii!~

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

She listened to Galen but it was a little strange most of what he said..she didn't mind though.she like the sound of his voice.

She smiled when he asked how she slept..But truthfully she wasn't sure that she really slept. I feel fine she said I don't think anything is wrong at least i don't feel too bad so i guess i had a good sleep.

I'm just happy to be here with you and just hoping that all my friends are safe somehwere.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Rein*).

Galen smiled back. “I’m sure that everyone will be all right Reina. You seem to have some pretty strong friends.” He looked around his room once more before returning his attention back to her. “So,” he started, “-is there anything that you would like to do? Anything at all?

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Well, I am kinda hungry..she smiled shyly and lowered her head..but really just wanna stay here with you. if thats okay??She raised her head to look at Galen, still smiling shyly.

Aren't you hungry.I'm sure all that excitement must have taken a lot out of you.If you have like snacks- crackers, cheese, beanut butter,cookies anyone of the above; you could come sit with me and we'll just eat for a while.

She looked down at where she was when she said that. she blushed alittle and she tried to turn away her face so he wouldn't notice but she could still see him. And his eyes said he saw her.

She shook her head, so how about it, anything to eat
    Last edited by Rein*; 09-18-2009 at 03:31 PM.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

OOC: Deliciously evil :P xD

Yama smiled at Kat as she opened the door, giving her a hug as she made her way inside. "Oh Kat, its so good to see you again. It has been a while since I visited hasnt it." She moved through the room, appearing oblivious to Anthony as she made her way towards the Kitchen.

"Now, Im sure you havent had lunch yet, seeing as you just got back from the beach, so why dont you come in here and help me find something to make." While it was voiced as a favor, there was a certain subtle tone of authority and command in it. Despite not being queen of Alkiasa for many years, she still knew how to say things to get someone to do something.

Some would call it cheating. Yama merely considered it a legal card in the game of life. She had seen Anthony, and was not sure if there was something going on that could ruin the engagement.

As she waited for Kat, she smiled as she saw the letters Xanu and Kilra had sent. She missed them both dearly, and couldnt wait for Xanu to arrive.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos closed his eyes and shook his head, saying...

"Very well then. If you do not wish to take such steps for power or loved ones, then find me someone who will accept it for benign and noble purpose. Find someone with not only strength but enough mental capacity to wield this power while maintaining internal harmony. Whether they are to be my disciple or not is up to them but I strongly request that someone of good will drink this before nightfall arrives. Since you have chosen to deny the opportunity to offer more protection, I ask you to find the most suitable person for this drink. Kevin is not worthy of the drink as he is capable if transforming into the Cerberus, three-headed dog of Hades. Fire counters ice so technically, he would be my enemy but since he saved me at one point, I see no reason to try to kill him. The cat man's ability to multiply can only best be described as a support ability. It didn't have any real power behind it. If he wants to be capable of wielding ice so that he may be able to fight for you, that's his choice. Talk to him, be that the case. Otherwise, talk to any of the others in the group with Kevin."

Carlos laid the chalice on the table set at the altar and said,

"You will be sent back to the human realm to find this person. The cocoon you see on the beach shall remain. Speak to it and I will hear. Bring someone and identify them for me before I decide to bring you and that shifter in. Until we meet again, I shall remain here."

In a flash of light, Oneo disappeared back onto the beach again, in front of the cocoon. A whisper entered her ear.

Find someone quickly before nightfall. Kevin is not suitable. Anyone else will do, now hurry.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Miria had hit the mattress, she had fallen asleep so suddenly. She dreamt of a peaceful place, one with no blood nor war. As she wondered the peaceful land, she came across a border. One that was lined with a large wall that had a neverending span. Then, a tiny door appeared in the wall. A sign was posted on the door saying: "Do enter, Miria." Miria was puzzled and a bit frightened towards this sign. She placed her hand on the door handle. As her grip slowly closes on the handle, a sudden wave of shiver creeped up her spine. Miria kept a firm gaze and grip on the handle. She was determined to discover what was beyond the wall. When she opened the door it was pure darkness. Miria hesitated for that moment and kept the door wide open. However, when she did pause, a dark hand from the abyss took her arm and pulled her into the darkness.

Miria woke up in a cold sweat. Tears flowing off her cheeks and onto the blankets. She gripped her arms, almost as if to hug herself. Miria felt complete despair from that dream. She wiped her tears and walked into the living room. After that kind of dream, she didn't want to take a chance and fall asleep just ot experience it again.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

A small cough was all she could do to hide the shock…he was okay with her rejecting the offer? Though a penalty came with it, she had to find another for her place.

She would listen to the man as he spoke, giving a tiny nod now and then, glad that she was going back, but…

“A-ah...wait I do-“

She’d flinch from the flash, her arms up as if to defend. Feeling warmth surrounding her she’d look up, finding herself back at the beach house.

“Ahh…I don’t know anyone.”

She jumped at the voice inside her head, stepping from the ice cocoon and rushing to the house, bursting through the door…only to trip upon the doormat in her new shoes and fall face-first upon the floor.

“Ah!”

She had no time to stop herself and the ground rushed up to meet her. The wind was knocked from her lungs and she lay here for a few stunned seconds.

“K-ki…that hurt…”

Pushing herself up she’d rub a hand over her side, the ache beginning instantly soothed. Catching her breath she’d grip the back of the sofa, pulling herself to her feet

“St-Stephen?”

She was at a loss on what to do next, hopefully with Stephen knowing what happened, he would have some idea.
    Kiii!~

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen felt oddly cold. Without the heat and press of Oneo's warm and soft body he felt exposed to the elements. He didn't understand how that could be, but knew it to be true all the same. In the wake of her departure, Stephen sat on a chair very near the bed in which Kevin lay. He had volunteered to watch the military man first. Thus, he resigned himself to a very stale day.

His mind wandered unhindered. His thoughts flitted through the past 24 hours, but he found they lingered most on memories involving the kind young bird girl he had become infatuated with. He remembered when he first laid eyes on her: he had laid down to rest after healing Kevin's broken leg, and she had come into the room and promptly knocked over several things. His laughter came as he pictured the incident clearly in his mind. He remembered worrying that she would knock down the house with her clumsiness. Now he guessed that she was still becoming accustomed to her wings. He also remembered jumping up unto Oneo's shoulder as a cat and licking her cheek. She had blushed, hadn't she? The girl had even stuffed him into her shirt in order to protect him from the dwarfed falcons.

Stephen sat there, musing over the various events when he heard a soft voice calling his name.

“St-Stephen?”

Looking up, he thought he tracked the voice to the living room. With a quick glance to be sure that Kevin was alright, he got to his feet and walked to the source. It turned out to be Oneo. She was dressed rather warmly, with a matching fur coat, boots, and gloves on.

"Did something happen?" he inquired, examining the highly stylized clothing closely. He took a bit of the coat between his fingers and felt the material; it was very soft. "Did you tell Carlos about Kevin?" At that moment, he noticed the look on the girl's face, and concern flooded his emotions. "Are you alright?"

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Rein*)

“Well, I am kinda hungry..” Reina smiled then and lowered her head. “-but really I just wanna stay here with you. If that’s okay?” She smiled again, but it was a little sheepish, or shy nonetheless. He listened to everything else that he was saying in pertinence to food then.

Galen could not help but smile in return. “Of course you can stay here with me. That would be really nice actually; and about the food, you can do both. We can find something to eat, and then eat together. We can even make it ourselves if you want. I mean I may live in a dorm, but we still have a kitchen and stuff. If not, We can go somewhere else. It’s up to you really. I have enough money to go and buy stuff as well if you wanted to do that and then cook something, or just eat out. No worries about the cost either, I have it covered.”

~*~***~*~

(OOC: Light Buster and Josun Tomoro).

As Yama waltz right into her mother’s house, Kat walked back into the same room that Anthony was sitting in.

“Sorry about that…” She started. “That’s Yama, Xanu’s grandmother. It’s a loonnggg story, believe me.”

She attempted a smile.

“So where were we? You wanted some tea? I’ll go get that for you.” Kat said as earlier that afternoon had flashed in her head -- the time when he and Kairos were sitting in her house drinking tea.

“Now, I’m sure you haven’t had lunch yet, seeing as you just got back from the beach, so why don’t you come in here and help me find something to make.” Kat looked toward the kitchen then to see Yama standing there, waiting.

“Well I was heading that way anyway.” She muttered under her breath.

“You can come to if you want Anothony, but I’m just going to go and get you tea and stuff, so I’ll be right back. If you need anything, let me know. Also, there is a phone on that table over there if you need to use it for anything.” Kat said nonchalantly before pointing toward an end table, rolling her eyes, and walking out of the room.

As Kat entered the kitchen, she tried to tuck her hands as best as she could into her pockets to semi-hide the letters that she had received earlier, but did so to no avail since Yama looked at them and smiled.

“So, Yama…what’s up? An I've already eaten lunch, although I'm not sure if Anthony has. And how the hell did you know that I was at the beach?”

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AkiraRayneRyuu View Post
    (by the way Luzy I made this before you posted so Im not saying you ran me over)

"Umm...Girl? Are you ok?" A voice asked looking down over Calantha. "Mmmph..who are you?" Calantha asked slowly opening her eyes. She felt the persons arm noticing it wasnt anyone she knew. "Where am I? Ted-kun are you here somewhere?" She asked desperatly. "Girl.. Your in a hospital, we found you around a field. Beat yourself up pretty good? Do you remember anything?" Calantha nodded no and rubbed her eyes.

"Was anyone there with me?" She asked her voice breaking. "No, you were alone. Your ready to be discharged." She got up and walked out of the room. She reached the door before she felt her eyes water. "Im scared, Ted-kun. Where are you?"
    Ted heard the voice of a friend in the back of his head.

He moved toward the voice, after a few hours, "The words were too loud. Everything was too loud." Ted's body was still a little ripped up, "Sorry, I didn't do much. I feel like I was a bit player in someone else's story. Probably your's."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: OH CRAP!!! THE PIRATE FILTER IS BACK!!!!)

Carlos will sit by, waiting for the time his disciple arrives. He will continue to wait with Yvette until Oneo finally brings a suitable candidate.

"Do you think she will go through with actually finding someone to be you disciple?"

"If I lacked faith in her, would I be giving her a chance to redeem herself right now? Give it time...She will bring someone, whoever they may be. As long as someone can train under you and I, we can be at peace."

Carlos looked up at the sky showing through the ice and said,

"It's funny...I owe my life to a man who can become a fiery beast. To add to it, I am entrusting a big responsibility to a girl I was set on fighting until her man showed up. Adding to that, I was set on killing him. Cats cannot best a wolf. Wolves are higher up in the food chain than that of domestic animals."

"Were you intent on killing the cat man?"

"At the time, yes since it wasn't his business yet he chose to interfere. He was pissing me off from time to time with his love crap but I have no reason to pay attention to petty details. Finding a disciple is important so I am leaving it up to the girl to find someone to be said disciple...even if the disciple is that cat man."

"You're actually willing to train him?"

"Bent on love, he is but if he is determined to keep her safe than creating weapons as an offensive and defensive tactic will prove useful...more useful that creating a bunch of copies of himself."

-------------------

At the house, Kevin kept on sleeping, entering a world in his head.

(To be continued?)
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 09-18-2009 at 11:20 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information