AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 176 of 186 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC oh look I edited as a way of apologizing but because I'm such a whiny child I'm going to whine some more here, I replied to what I though of as god modding with god modding, unlike most people If I ever catch you god modding ever again as you have in past with me I will god mod you, spam, rick roll you until the end of time. I don't care if I am childish I am freaking child you retard and just because you have issues with children justifies none of your anger I understand what I did could be taken as whiny but I was only freakin teasing it was only a joke this freaking RP don't treat kevins life as if were your own.
    yuki~
    She watched him clamp down , she felt nothing she stared at the man/dog/child biting her arm as if were an insignificant mosquito bite. she frowned "How pathetic, a true warrior fights only with his bare strength" her arm faded to transparent you could see the fluid in her veins as if it were an X-ray. she ripped her arm off, as the arm hit the ground it disentigrated and all that was left on the ground was the toxin. small particles of her arm reformed in the air creating a sort of smoke , yuki held out her arm, like iron dust to a magnet her arm reformed. she played with her fingers to make sure everything was working. "I think you have forgotten yourself kevin, people like you skew the true meaning of justice, as justice is a point of veiw and a matter of opinion it changes with the seasons and the years, a new era has come but you are to stuck in the past, so I'll help you out , I'll put you where you belong" she chuckled.
    Last edited by Cancre; 08-21-2009 at 07:00 AM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sure, you call my toxin "god-modding" but not intentionally ripping your arm off and regenerating it after. Really hypocritical of you, pastel. Take one thing that weakens your abilities and change it as if it were nothing? THAT'S god-modding. The toxin doesn't kill. It just levels the playing field by weakening the opponent. Setting that aside, you want to make this personal huh? Look at yourself. You sound like a baby with your, "I guess I'll forgive you when Kevin is dead." crap. Either shut up and continue the RP after a simple explanation or don't RP at all, you whiny, little child.

"If thats how you want to do things, I will show you my full power instead! It is something I used at the zoo when my comrades were in danger."

Craig and Kevin let out a massive howl as they sank into the ground in a red circle. Fissures and cracks formed in the ground as colors of red and deep orange emanated from them. Light wisps of smoke started rising from them as a larger red circle appeared. From it rose a three-headed fiery beast ready to claim someone's soul. The three heads spoke together.

"After studying the records of our grandfather, we learned he was a serial killer, a fantastic one, at that. He killed one hundred-twenty people in one day through the use of his favorite knife and fire. We also studied up on the myth of Cerberus, the watchdog of the gates of Hades. Souls could enter those gates but there is no chance of them leaving after. According to text, Cerberus had a craving for living meat and that is what I shall claim. The gate is open and waiting for your soul to arrive, child. I should mention that the only one who has ever defeated Cerberus was Hercules. During the twelve labors of man, Hercules was given his final trial. He was to bring Cerberus back from Hades. Hercules reached the infernal realm and was given his task. He spoke to Lord Hades and agreed that if he wanted to bring Cerberus back from Hades, he had to defeat the three-headed dog with only his bare hands, no weapons. Hercules did so and brought him back to King Eurystheus who was frightened upon its sight. He jumped into a large urn and told Hercules to take it back to Hades.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I will not lose to the likes of you. I would rather see if myth can repeat itself. Jericho, do you hear me? Can the reincarnation of Hercules defeat Cerberus once again? If you think you can, then help defeat Yuki and save your strength for tomorrow...for me. We will settle that matter of our own accord."

One head laughed maniacally as the other two each shot a fireball in the demon child's direction.

=========================

At Jean's house, Carlos heard Jean's words and responded.

"It's safe to say that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I saw the jet as a major threat by taking the catgirl away so I put an ice spike into its wing, hoping you could shoot the fuselage. On a jet, the fuselage provides fuel for the aircraft. Since this aircraft was a shifter, the fuselage on there would have to be its heart. Jay then grazed me with a taser shell. I still felt it and noticed as he said "Thanks for the help. We'll take it from here." and flew away. That man has betrayed me therefore he is an enemy. Part of our objective is now clear: Kill Jay, destroy the jet, and kill the catgirl."

Carlos turned to Oneo and continued

"Oneo, you still haven't answered my question about what greens and vitamins the animals consume."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-20-2009 at 09:54 AM.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

She hesitated before stopping, seeing the man had rushed onto the next subject already. Keeping her sigh quiet she’d lift her gaze upward at the ceiling, looking about the room they were seated in before her eyes landed upon Stephen and Willow.

Biting her lip she’d glance over Willows’ curled form, hoping the girl would be alright

Her attention was brought back to Carlos then, shuffling her feet.

“Uh…no…I wouldn’t know about...medication for the animals, that wasn’t part of my…job, I only did basic feedings, with someone else...I wouldn’t know…s-sorry.”

Her gaze dropped again, speaking once more, though her voice was lower.

“Although…it was after…the man in black and shadows appeared that the animals went crazy…I mean the Orcas did shows, with people in the pool-if they were that violent they could have killed any of the trainers when they wanted to.”

She’d sigh out after, though louder than before, thoughts going back onto the now dead animals left at the zoo.
    Kiii!~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You sure there were no vegetables in the meal regiment? I can understand if orcas can't have any but the devils, perhaps."

Carlos took another shot of whiskey and said,

"Oneo, can you get in touch with any employees still living? If so, ask them about the plants and medicinal supplements given to the animals. Stephen's a plant biologist so I figured his expertise would come in handy right about now."

Carlos looked at Stephen with a smirk and said,

"Isn't that right, rookie? Keep in mind that some things take priority over others. Our survival and the survival of the shifter race comes before anything else. Love can be placed on the back burner. Keep your priorities straight, alright? The same goes for you, Oneo. Look at me for example. I'm old enough to know what death on the battlefield looks and feels like. I've stared death right in the face plenty of times, not thinking for a split-second about love or some other silly, hindering feeling of that sort. You've gotta be quick on your feet because if you pause for one second, you're pretty much worm food. Put yourself first in the fight. If you can survive, then you can help another survive but do not think in battle. Don't pause. Everyone else, that goes for you too, you got that? I'm sorry if I'm coming off a little harsh. All I need is the information from zoo staff and then we set ourselves in motion. Oneo, get to calling any living zoo staff. Get as much information as you can about the orcas and devils. Get information about any greens AND medication. Use this clipboard to write it all down. Meeting adjourned for now. Everyone wash up and relax for now. I'm going to take a nap to sleep off the alcohol."

Carlos put the clipboard onto the table in front of him, leaned back and closed his eyes.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

OOC: Rant...lay off... If she is a 'child' and you go back to insult her then you are the same... Idk if you had a bad day or what but don't bring it here again.

Jericho kept his gaze ahead and smiled. It was nice to have a healer on his side no matter how undeveloped her skill was it was still there. motioned to his leg with the stiches in it, "If you would. Kevin, or his brother really, put one hell of a bite on my leg. I'd really appreciate it Natalya," His voice was monotone without a flare of temper. As soon as he was battle ready, Jericho would finish the fight.

A dark shadow was standing behind the two and Roivas only just noticed. Ichi started 'scanning' Natalya. The same data and diagrams fell through his eyes.

"Hmmm pity your healing isn't a bit stronger. Still there are many fighters. Hopefully one will do. They need to be either alive but ideally weak, or just barely dead to be of use. I can help a bit. But I'm not strong like you two. I hope we're all glad we meet each other. I am so far."
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 08-20-2009 at 05:50 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She would open her mouth again to answer, only for the man to charge on ahead with his other questions, looking from him to Stephen as he’d then...tell them off…?

Her fingers pressed into her arms, stepping away from the wall as a pink coloured her face again, a frown folding her brow as she’d take another step in, her gaze tilting down upon the man.

When he was done and had finally closed his mouth, leaning back she’d answer him, her voice low and tight.

“There aren’t any left. We were all there for the feeding in the morning. They’re all dead.”

Her temper would flare again, a faint glow coming off her skin, hair and lightening her eyes to that same stormy blue as on the beach.

“And as I said, I’m not at all like you. I tend to put others before myself and I don’t find love to be a ‘silly, hindering feeling’ at all.”

Huffing out she’d then turn on her heels, storming to the door…throwing back over her shoulder in a near-shout.

“And Tasmanian devils are carnivores, you….you oaf!”

Biting out that final…rather poor little insult she’d storm from the small hut, feet sinking into the sand, feeling the press at her back, wings threatening to come free.

“Silly…little…man with his orders…and his...t’ch...!”

Hands into fists at her sides she’d stomp a little way down the shore before stopping, her breathing rushed, attempting to calm herself down again, though her mutterings over Carlos hardly helped.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"She would dare say that to a man who has had more battle experience than her? Now I'm going to see what she's made of. I hope she's ready for a fight because I'm about to train her."

Carlos stepped outside and barred Oneo's path with a wall of ice. When Carlos stepped into the vicinity, three more walls formed to make a small room to surround the two. He lit a cigarette and said,

"Pretty ballsy of you to talk like that to a man with plenty of battle experience. You're still too green on the field and since you are young and immature, I will pardon your anger. However, your insult is what you will atone for now."

Carlos, in human form, reinforced his fists with pure ice and took a fighting stance.

"You and I will fight hand-to-hand and one way or another, you will learn a lesson, whether you or I win. Now, let's go, poncey git!"

A lesson had to be taught by the alpha male of the pack. Now was the time to instill discipline and correct priorities into the greenhorn just as a drill sergeant instills discipline into a private.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Willow was startled out of her reverie when Stephan approached her. She looked at him for a moment, sorting out what to say.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I just need a shower and a nap. Thank you, though," she said as a small smile pushed itself onto her lips. The meeting went by quickly but Willow couldn't focus. Her thoughts swirled around in her head like so many bees in a jar, each fighting for attention but before she could catch it, it would buzz away into the swirl again.

Suddenly, Oneo burst out in anger. Willow lifted her head in a daze and watched as she stormed out, Carlos following. She turned her head to look at Stephan. "Is she going to be okay?" she asked quietly.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen smiled genially at Willow, who seemed to be tired and distracted but otherwise just fine. She gave him a small smile, which he returned, and turned to listen in on the meeting that had already begun. Carlos was asking Oneo about the meals of the zoo creatures, specifically about the plants and medication. Did the army officer know something that they didnt? Either way, Oneo didn't know anything about that.

He started to tune them out, finding the proceedings incredibly dull. He stuck his hands in his pocket just to give them something to do. In his left pocket he found several vials that he had taken with him from the university earlier that night. Ages ago...

One of the vials felt heavier than the others. Intrigued, he extracted it and held it up to see. It was full of crimson liquid; blood.

Oh yeah, I got this from that sick young lady...Jez? Yes, I think that was her name. I wonder how she is doing.

Stephen looked at the vial as he thought. It seemed to contain less blood than it did originally. Was it just his imagination? No, he could see a greenish wisp of smoke in the vial as well. It was certainly very strange to see. Granted, he didn't have a whole lot of experience with blood, but he didn't think such a thing was normal. But before he could ponder this more, he heard something that caught his attention.

“And as I said, I’m not at all like you. I tend to put others before myself and I don’t find love to be a ‘silly, hindering feeling’ at all.”

He looked up and saw Oneo in a towering temper again. She looked so angry she might even burst. His heart gave a painful twist in his chest, and he felt a great need to go over and comfort her again. His desire to protect her was so great that he didn't even blush at the mention of love.

“And Tasmanian devils are carnivores, you….you oaf!”

Stephen's jaw nearly fell open as Oneo stalked out of the beach house. She appeared to be struggling against herself, perhaps holding back the worst of her anger and only throwing out "oaf" rather than any number of things he felt she could have said. But, he hadn't heard what Carlos was saying, so he didn't know what word was appropriate for his grievances, but right now he thought "ignorant barbarian" fit the bill rather nicely.

"She would dare say that to a man who has had more battle experience than her? Now I'm going to see what she's made of. I hope she's ready for a fight because I'm about to train her."

Stephen's insides seared with righteous anger. How DARE Carlos talk like that to someone as timid and endearing as Oneo? Stephen always tried to be delicate with the young girl, but Carlos was being a downright jerk. He couldn't take it. Ignoring Willow's question, he stood up and followed Oneo and Carlos outside.

Upon exiting the house, he found that he was standing in a kind of ice chamber, blocked on three of the four sides with gigantic sheets of ice. Carlos was baring fists encased in ice, as though he wore frozen gloves. Oneo wore an expression of defiance mingled with fear, but was standing her ground against the humanoid beast facing her.

It set off Stephen.

"CARLOS!" he bellowed loudly. "You leave Oneo alone god dammit!"

He had never been so angry in his life. He blood boiled with the desire to make Carlos hurt for threatening Oneo. He wasn't a fighter, but here he was facing a man that transformed into proud wolf, and he was nothing more than a cat. Well, he would do his damnedest to give the arrogant man a run for his money.

"Fight me!"

And with that, Stephen transformed into a cat. His copying commenced immediately, and he sent them charging after Carlos at full speed, trying to ram the man and knock him off his feet.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 08-21-2009 at 12:02 AM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Natalya nodded at Jericho. Her hands began to glow a light green color as she gently laid them on Jericho's Stitched up leg. When Ichi began to talk Natalya smiled at him.
    "Im just glad to be of any use to tell you the truth im more of a stealth person and a fighter then a healer but this talent has come in handy a few times, Your help is much needed, thank you." She said remembering the times when she has had to heal herself or die. She took one more look at Jericho and closed her green eyes and began to consetrate on the task ahead. Slowly but surely you could see Jericho's skin knoting back together from the inside out.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She’d bring herself to a sudden stop when a wall of ice exploded before her. Stumbling back some she’d turn to move around it, only to find more walls forming, turning about she’d bite her lip at the sight of Carlos, the man looking rather annoyed as he’d light up a cigarette.

She had her suspicions to why he was there, but hearing it from him had her hands coming up, pressing against herself under her chin. Shaking her head then as she felt the pressure increasing at her back, wings on the verge of coming out, yet if she were to shift anymore she would surely pass out.

“I-I’m sorry…I lost my temper…I didn’t mean to…”

She trailed off, seeing the ice encasing his hands that were already so much larger than her own. Letting biting back a sound she’d shift away enough until she would be against the ice, her eyes widening as the glow took over again, eyes lighting to a blue so pale she looked blind.

“Surely you have lost it before yourself. Said something without thinking first?”

She’d babble on a little, rather surprised the man had come after her like this. With a bigger fight ahead of them, surely his was a trivial matter to become angry about, and her insult had been something a school-kid would retort.

“I can’t fight…I don’t know how to…b-besides…I…I.”

She’d look away, her mind racing before something clicked, looking back at him then as she came away from the wall of ice.

“I didn’t have to save you…at the zoo, that time, but I did….I act when I need to act…I don’t have to be a fighter like you.”

As soon as she finished speaking a shout followed, tilting her head aside her eyes found Stephen. When had he followed them? Looking at him now she could see a fine tremor running through him, her expression rather shocked upon finding his own looking utterly furious.

Stepping further from the wall her eyes glanced between the two and then widening as Stephen seemed to collapse into his army of cats, shaking her head as they charged upon Carlos.

“S-Stephen, don’t!”
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos heard Stephen's voice and got swept over surprisingly. He shook it off and got up saying,

"I didn't want to end up hurting you but it seems you have forced my hand."

Carlos got angry...His eyes glowed a magnificent blue as the area became really cold. He raised an icy hand and took some of the water from the ocean to lock some of the cats in ice. With some of them locked, Carlos just had to find the real one. He started raising out of the ground, thin columns to strike the cats in a non-lethal fashion. One-by-one, they would fall until...

Screw this...I'm ending it.

...Carlos let out a final sweep to all kittens within human leg's reach, sending a group of them back a couple feet onto their heads and behinds due to their small size and weight. It was like kicking small bags of feathers.

"Had enough? I honestly didn't want to get violent with you, Stephen. I just wanted to teach Oneo a valuable lesson of respecting ones superiors...ones elders. Now look what happened...I froze some of your copies, struck others with small pillars of ice and leg swept the rest. I apologize for my brash behavior but I placed love on the back burner until the crisis is over. Get up and the three of us will talk as civilians."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-20-2009 at 11:13 PM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Stephen was undeterred by the ice encasing some of his copycats, nor did the ice columns bother him either. He was far away from Carlos, so was not hurt in the last blast. However, with so many of his copies hit, he let them disappear as vapor in the wind, immediately replacing them with more in the blink of an eye. With his army rebuilt, they scattered about Kevin.

The real Stephen eyed Carlos. He was hidden among his copies and quite certain the man could not detect which he was. Now was the time for attack. It didn't matter to him that he was freezing in the sub-zero temperatures surrounding them. He sent his copies charging forward again, all pouncing at him so that the impact would be level with his chest. His idea was to crush as many of the man's ribs as possible from all sides. The tidal wave of lightening-fast black cats made their furious simultaneous attack, unable to afford any errors in their movements.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How peaceful did it seem to hang on the edge of death. Wolx hung with half opened eyes, and his breathing was nothing but still. Still his vision worked perfectly. He couldn;t feel his legs, arms, or body for that matter. Oxygen, useless. He seemed, in his mental shutdown, to not need it anymore. Only watching. The light from around them his guide. Nothing else existed. No buildings. No people. Only the ones he had been focusing on before. His eyes piercing into the back of Jericho.

"........Val...Valkyrie........"

Wolx half whispered the name of the women that ruined his life. His voice turning into stillness as his body fully relaxed, and his eyes closed............

Wolx Hound. Brother of Claux Hound. Death by Suicide.

The reports would read so much lies. Wolx killing his brother. maybe some ingured here, and there. Some of the recent killings blamed on the crazed shifter. The grief of betrayal, and the sorrow of murder proving to overcome the young man. Driving him into a path of destrcution, and murder. Whatever they would say it didn't matter. Wolx had been too weak. Allowing for a simple owmen to come inbetween him, and his brother. Being overpowered by her suductive ways, and to her heavenly voice. She had been his world. To the point where she forced him to kill his brother.

He could still hear her voice in the back of his head. Telling him to rise. To stand against, and to come back to her. He wanted to do it, yet his hatred had overcome even her hold on him. Her voice was slowly become silence. Just as he wanted.

SNAP!!!!! THUMP!!!!

The two sounds alone made the birds flutter into the sky. In a fflock of frustration, and surprise they circled into the skies of the city. Not that far from the jericho, and his comrades'

On the cold hard floor, just under a oak tree, lay the body of Wolx Hound. Silent, and unmoving. The only thing heard round was the faint sizzling, and the smell of burning skin.

It came from Wolx. His skin, as it was, had begun burning. Starting around the neck where he had hung himself. It traveled up the photonic rope, and to the tree, heating up drastically, and burning it to a crisp. Releasing the dead body of Wolx Hound. However......his shifter was not one to be killed off that easily.

To preserve the unity between the two Diablo, what Wolx came to call his shifter, began to change his body. Taking the organic being of Wolx Hound, and slowly chaning it into a living energy. Concentrated photon to the point of Materialzation. Giving the shifter new life. One of grief, and pain. As he would appear normal, Wolx could never hold another person. Never again. He was a walking, and talking photonic bomb. Capable of many destrcutive things. For however only a few meters from the chaging body of Wolx was a............unknown subject, having manipulated, and tricked the mind of the shifter into battle. Using the thoughts of his brother, and all he had done to drive him into insanity. Then giving him what he wanted.

To die..........

Yet however did this thing not know of the shifter with in. By granting him his wish Wolx Hound was able to do as he pleased. Destroy the one who killed Claux Hound. He had done so. Yet his story was not yet over.

Still he lay still. Trembling as life came to him. His first thought, as he has yet to know of the changes, were to breathing. Taking in a large amount of air, and then exhaling, still unconscious, without knowing that the unstable photons, as he has yet to learn to control them, with him not even knowing whats going on, released in a flare of destructive force. Spanning into the city, and leveling a six block radius, only two or three blocks from Jericho, and his fellow interesting friends.

The path leading to the curled up body of Wolx Hound sizzled with smaller flames all round. Wolx now in a type of sleep. His body in a stable human form. Stable enough to touch. As the only time one could touch him without some force given back was during his sleep. Or whatever it was he did now.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

OOC was pmed I apologize for calling you a god modder, but seriously being told you clipped yuki's clothing, and then kevin clamping down on her arm and injecting some weakening poison into her are very different things. and reacting with "you whiny, little child" I think you need to practice what you preach and "shove it" and continue to "shut up and continue the RP after a simple explanation"
    back on RP sunnyside says we both take massive damage and you are now on fire . . .
    Yuki~
    even though she knew it had not ridden her body of the poison it lessened it effects to some extent "hopefully" well the playing field was at least some what even. she frowned.
    "less chit chat kevin" she launched towards the Cerberus. Scythe locked in Jaw one of the other heads went at her, she sliced it off in a single hit. blood spurted from almost all angles of the head reaching a few meters in the air. it hit the ground with a stunning thud, but before she could turn and slice anything he pinned her, crushing her femur. it has split half of it jutting out the back of her leg. he released for nearly a millisecond , quickly she raised her wings forgetting the second head which quickly bit down on her left wing , not hard enough. she replied with a swift kick to the head and delivered a blow the cut down the side of the giant. howling in pain the Cerberus swung around smacking yuki into the ground badly grazing her and cracking her clavicle. turning and strafing she was able to fly under the beast as she did so she breathed fire lighting him up like a match. she landed further away from him this time they stood and stared at each other as if neither party was feeling any pain but both knew they were on the brink of death.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean jumped up with a curse, spinning and setting Miria lightly on the couch before hobbling through the garage and grabbing his shotgun. He hopped his way out into the back yard and fired off a blast into the air.

"Dam'it y'u fu', wha' y'u doin' threat'n mah' guest 'n ma' house!" Jean works the pump, chambering another round. "If'n y'u gon' act 'dat way, y'u can get out'a my house!"

Jean was tired, hungry, and angry. From the look in his eyes he was about to start blasting everyone.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

(OOC: the greenish colour is my alter responding to me..we speak occasionally but only when i'm tryiong to force a vision)

Reina rubbed his hear as he layed there. he didnt look in so much pain maybe he'll be fine. Reina didnt know what to do. this seems to be happening alot she thought. i keep finding myself in situation i dont know how to solve. She look at him there. i hope you wake up soon.

i cant just sit here and hope he's gonna be fine. she started talking with her alter can you show me whats gonna happen. I wanna see if he's gonna be fine..you need to answer me this is important...I don't know when he'll be awake. I can't see him beyond when he's here with you. Reina didnt like that answer. well then can you show me whats in store for me.anything that might help.Okay concentrate hard on whose future that you wanna see. Remember it cant be you're little friend i cant see him beyond here in this place.Okay i'll try.

she held onto Galen, maybe he'll see what she sees and it'll help him to come back faster..It came to her blurred frames. But then it got clearer. Only for a little while and then she couldn't see anything. She had surrounded herself and Galen with flames. Something was trying to attack them. At first she couldn't see what it was but then she saw that it was the liger from the previous vision of them going to the club....

it stopped so abruptly she was surprised. What happened?Thats all i have to show you for now. IO couldn't see any further. I hope that helps. I'm not sure but i hope thats a ways off. Thanks for trying...Galen did you see that she whispered in his ears.she still get a response. she continued. well if it comes to that i'll protect you...

=======================================

she sat there with him and fell asleep. Reina was very tired but she couldnt sleep well sitting up. A crackling in th epark woke her up. She looked around quickly. Who is there? Anyone...

she didnt get an answer she just kept hearing the sound of twigs breaking an a low hum or growl she wasnt sure. She immediately looked at Galen. Please get up we need to go. I cant run with you...she'd never faced one of the ligers before and she wasnt sure what to expect.

She breathed in deeply. okay I at least know how to start. I'm not sure if it was a good thing i didnt see alot but at least things will get clearer. She lifted herright arm and made and circle and the were gaureded by a four feet wall of fire. The fire exposed the liger and she could see him drawing closer..he stopped at the edge of the flames and started circling the two. Reina watched him closely. she placed Galen's head on th ebench and stood to her feet.

Go away she shouted and leave us alone. why are you trying to hurt us. Talking to the beast as if it would answer but she was justing trying to keep in control. it wasn't her life alone but Galen wa also in danger and in his current state he was help less.

She kept shouting at him and extending the boundaries of her fire to push him back....

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria jumped out of the couch seat and suddenly ran outside without thinking. She heard the conversation while her mind was trailing in and out of consciousness. Her body ran while her mind was completely blank from exhaustion. Miria ran until she stood in front of Oneo, to protect her.

"Were allies! Not enemies! All of us are tired of fighting recklessly to survive! We don't need to kill our own kind to live! Oneo is just frustrated, frustrated because she isn't a fighter and neither am I. You can't just randomly expect us to go above and beyond our physical and mental limits to destroy our morals." Then, Miria had seen Carols freeze Stephen's copies. She created a wind shield around Stephen to protect him.

"Enough is enough Carlos. We don't need to solve everything with violence."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seeing the copies come at him, Carlos ducked, allowing some of them to collide with each other. He forged a fair-sized club and began to swing when he heard Miria and a gunshot from Jean. Listening to Miria, he looked out to the ocean and said...

"Miria, I will be as calm as I can in saying this so bear with it. I highly doubt any of you have any idea what it is like to be exiled from people who you considered family. I used to be part of a gang in Michigan called the Latin Kings. We were very tight-knit and looked out for each other. I had the hots for one of the ladies in said gang. When my powers were found out, she felt repulsed, told the entire gang and they exiled me. I will never be able to join again. Chances are, if they saw me, they would try to kill me also. As a result, I came here because of how peaceful it looked. I was able to start a new life here. I stayed for years as a wolf in a cave until Craig, Kevin's brother found me. I was one of his brothers then when he let me into the pack after seeing my powers. That was when I met Kevin. He too was green for a bit in combat but Craig and I saw potential in him. They saw the same in me. Due to being exiled, I closed off my heart to women for a long time. I've always made sure I would keep my own priorities straight by putting survival of ones own self first, damage control second and love all the way in back. I don't need love to survive. The will to live is enough for me. I had the idea of training Oneo and Stephen for actual combat when there are no other shifters to help them but I guess if they want to die, that's their choice. The training I was going to teach was close-quarters combat. I also figured Jean could instruct them on how to use firearms properly and allow them some practice for a little bit. The training is up to Jean, Stephen and Oneo. Personally, I think it would increase their combat efficacy and increase the chances of the two surviving a fight. If they learned how to use such weapons, they could become quite lethal. Stephen's intelligent, I can see that. He has knowledge of the flora around here. He should be able to think on his feet. Oneo has some knowledge of the fauna around here so that should help her out."

Carlos removed the ice, letting the water head back into the ocean. He walked closer to the water's edge, lit a cigarette and continued...

"So? What do you say, Stephen? Oneo? Will you train to better your chances of survival? Not everything is about healing, after all. Sometimes, you have to get your hands dirty. It will come sooner or later. To add to it, if at least you two agree to train with Jean and I, I will relinquish my leadership, despite being the only male wolf here and pass it over to Jean. I'll figure out some other way to help our situation."

Carlos transformed into a wolf and turned halfway to reach his tail out to Stephen. He intended on closing the deal and squashing the beef with this...screw handshakes...tailshakes are cooler.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria listened carefully to Carlos as he told her about his memories and his past experiences. As he continued to tell his story, the wind around Stephen slowed down and slowly disappeared. Miria felt guilty about bringing up her powers in a situation she shouldn't have gotten involved in. She nodded silently and went and sat in the sand on the beach. Miria took a deep breath, inhaling the salty air and enjoying the sun's rays on her skin. But still Carlos, even if you think we need to know how to fight and battle to survive, sometimes, you just have to stop life in its shoes and enjoy what it has to offer. Regardless what kind of gift or opportunity life has to give. She sighed as she was thinking about it then suddenly, Miria got up and ran into the ocean. Miria got as far as she could and watched the people from afar, as her head bobbed above the water. This is so pleasant....why can't everyday be like the sturring yet energetic ocean?

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oneo stood, rather helpless for the moment as Carlos turned on Stephen. A hand gripped at her chest, the other slipping into her pocket, removing a small pouch, her collection of seeds within it. Loosening the cord she’d tap a few out into her hand, readying herself should things turn bad.

Although, as Carlos spoke again she couldn’t help the frown that returned to her brow, the glow becoming stronger as her eyes swirled back to the grey-blue. He wanted to teach her a lesson about respecting her…superior?! And this was certainly about more than just love. The man had his mindset on what was right and wrong and was pushing it onto herself!

Her breathing remained at its level, rushing with the rise and fall of her chest, the pressure at her back becoming intense, feeling her skin pull tight as the bones shifted under.

Her attention, however, flicked back to Stephen as the wave of cats swarmed Carlos again. The man was just as mad as she was, although she hardly understood why. Carlos had not attacked him, or done anything against the man, had he?

Watching with wide eyes she’d inhale a gasp as the small bodies nearly collided with Carlos’ own, herself keeping still in shock as she’d watch the club of ice forming within the males hand.

Stepping in she’d feel a small scream rising at the back of her throat, lips parting, the sound lifting as a gunshot rang out, making her jump with a high-squeak. She whipped her head around to see Jean there, her shoulders dropping as Miria appeared behind him, both calming the stuation.

Seeing how things were now winding down she’d drop the small pods and seeds back into the pouch, pulling the drawstring tight. By the time it was back in her pockets the walls of ice has left them, her eyes staring down though she’d pay attention to what Carlos’ was saying.

She was sorry for the man and his past events, even so she felt that was no excuse for his actions in the present. She was not a fighter. For reasons of her own as well as…well, being awful at it. Besides, refusing to fight didn’t always result in death, she had gotten by quite a few times with her own methods, none of which included violence.

It would be better if she agreed, gave in and allowed the man to train her. But like him, she was sticking to her ideals, she would only fight when need be, her methods were her own, and if they were not good enough. So be it.

Lifting her head again her eyes caught sight of Carlos, back into his wolf form with his tail extended to Stephen. If they were to make-up and get along that would be just as good. It was after all her fault that Stephen had turned on his friend.

With that thought the anger died down, the glow about her fading once more to leave her eyes in their denim blue, and hair colour reverting to the sandy blond. Licking her lips she then lifted her gaze, fixing it upon the wolf.

“Thank you for the offer. But I decline.”

Deciding to leave it at that she’d turn back for the house, mumbling an apology to each person as she passed before vanishing inside, making her way to the bathroom and shutting the door behind herself, body sinking to sit upon the floor with her face in her hands. Pigs will fly the day she would be able to control her emotions.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

His attack failed. The Stephen-copies charged at the ice man from all sides. They were just moments too slow, and Carlos was somehow able to duck under their joint attack. Upon realizing this, the cats tried desperately to change course, but it was too late; they were going too fast. Colliding into each other with many painful thumps, the only thing Stephen could do was dissipate as many of the copycats as he could. Carlos' attack was actually helpful in this. Still, the impact was very painful because he was among the first of those to pounce.

Stephen-cat collapsed on the sandy beach hard on his back. His spine absorbed much of the blow, possibly the worst way he could have landed. Writing in pain on the ground, it was all he could do to keep as much of the agony from his mews as he could; for the most part, he failed miserably.

Trying to steady himself, Stephen rolled unto his feet. He didn't try to stand yet, not sure how much that would cost him, but listened as the man commenced a monologue. But he was barely paying attention, and it took him a moment to realize when the man was finally finished speaking. Now Carlos was in wolf form and standing before him, his tail outstretched. Stephen thought he knew what the man intended, but he needed a moment to think it over.

He looked around him, noting that Oneo had ran back inside the beach house. Was she disgusted by this primal display of conflict resolution? He admitted, it had been rather chauvinist of him to step in the way he did, and he felt ashamed of his actions. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a girl go bounding into the ocean for, perhaps, a swim? Another man was not too far away and holding a shot gun. People were also crowded about the door to the house, watching.

Feeling he couldn't ignore the offer any longer, Stephen attempted to stand on his legs. He shook slightly, but the damage was less than he feared. He moved slowly towards Carlos. He coiled his own tail about the wolf's for a few seconds. Then he transformed back.

"I don't want to fight with you," he said, his voice not quite steady. "But I won't train with you either. I'm not a fighter."

And with that, Stephen struggled to his feet and limped towards the house.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Stephen...You and Oneo have now made your decision...However remember that there will be some looking to kill you both after the zoo incident. Some will be trying to kill all of us. Some people are still anti-shifter and that's out of fear that they hate our kind. That's why this shall be my last piece of advice for you both before I relinquish power to Jean and disband myself from the party for a bit. Choose wisely what you are going to do because right now, it sounds like the two of you are eager to die. Catch ya on the flipside. Hopefully you two will still be alive when we meet next. Jean, these two are all yours now. I'm heading home because I can't deal with this crap anymore. I'm heading to the zoo tomorrow to investigate again. If any of you are considering heading there again, maybe we will meet."

Carlos stayed in wolf form and howled once before exiting the scene, leaving a trail of ice that stopped at the street. Carlos had enough with impudence coming from everyone but he felt he did the right thing in leaving the group. Some wolves just have to act alone. Besides, not often do you see a dog and a cat getting along. This just happened to be one of those negative moments. No matter...Chance would come again for him to see them but until then, he headed back to Kevin's house to sleep. The impudence of a woman and the violent reaction of a man wore him out in both mind and body.

Love isn't important...Love is never important on the battlefield. Hesitate and it costs you and your allies. I will never hesitate...never...not for a single second in battle. I would hope that they don't become worm food but they are the ones who are ready to let death swiftly come for them without a second thought. I will survive for I am a wolf!
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-21-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho had a sort of panicked look in his eye. This fight was pulling him in, wanting to kill so bad... If he could just kill that beast... That plague on humanity... If he could just save the other for later...

"Just hold on!" Jericho called and looked down to Natalya, not rushing her but wishing she could hurry.

There was a large power that seemed to be surging from Yuki but Roivas knew that his abilities could protect himself and Natalya. Something else was in the air. It was all the emotions of the fighters around him. They were all mashed together and seemed to swirl and mix. All their auras gave off different emotions and desires. It was so amazing and it filled him completely.

"Please just don't die yet..." There was a bloodlust mixed with a certain respect in his voice.
    ~The One and Only~

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    Walking along the path that Mizuko pointed out to her, Vallissa caught the scent of blood. At first faintly; she thought that it might have been traces of blood left behind from the recent sortie.

But then it grew stronger. Thicker, the sweet smell, as they drew towards some bushes. Her mouth watered. "Wait." Vlyssa set Mizuko down gently, placing her on the ground. Stepping into the dense undergrowth, Vlyssa gasped. There lay a boy, bleeding from the wrists; big, crimson pools of it evidence of how long he'd been here. He was only barely breathing, by the sound of it; his heartbeat was faint. Vlyssa suddenly felt the overwhelming urge to lower her mouth to his wrists. Was it her thirst? But she thought she had it under control...her eyes gleamed red. And she heard a gasp behind her, supposedly elicited by her unexpected actions.

"No..." was the only thing she murmured as she lowered her head gracefully, too gracefully, towards him.

================================================== ========
    Vlyssa sighed, and kissed his wrists. A purple glow erupted in the space, filling it completely. The boy's wrists were healed, smooth, pale skin in place of the deep red gashes that had been there before.

The boy opened his clear, silver eyes. "Where am I?"

Mizuko is set down and looks at Vlyssa. "What is it?" Then Mizuko smelled the blood. "Vlyssa what happened?"
    Sig made by: sev121993

Closed Thread

Thread Information