AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 173 of 186 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 183 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Ok," Dan yelled. "Lets go!"

He drived hard trying to stay away from Animals and Apaches. Luckily the helicopters have animals, and apparantly the others in their car to worry about, and the gate was already smashed, so he drives out onto the main road. He then gets a sight on some military stuff in the distance and swerves onto the winding mountain side roads. Anthony hanged on to one of the handles to prevent losing his balance.

After a bit Dan pulls out his cell phone. "Tara, where are you, are you OK. You're going to the hospital? Ok, we'll see you there, I think I've got a passenger here who needs to go there as well".

Dan drives to the hospital. Once there he and Anthony finds the place absolutely swarmed. People with relatively minor cuts and scrapes are lines up down the street in folding chairs.

This doesn't look good...

Anthony wondered what Ted was thinking, wondering if he's going to be okay...

Dan, Tara, and the asian girl who is still barely able to keep it together start carrying the wounded man towards the hospital.

Dan turns partially around to Anthony. "Thanks man. Uh, but if you always look like that you might not want to hang around here, people are panicy"

Letting go of the wounded man for a moment he continues.

'Here, lemmi give you my cell phone number." He than takes a pen out of his poket and writes his number on the back of a hamburger wrapper he finds in the back of his van.

"Seriously, thanks, and if you see them again thank the others as well."

They head off into the hospital.

Anthony shifted from his hero form back into his original human form. He felt weak after what happened back at the zoo.

I need to rest...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well since I have connections with people here, I can find a way inside. Besides my friend here is a security officer anyways. He knows that he trusts me fully enough to understand the situation." says Zephyr as he spins his hands in circles.

"First we need to go inside and take a right. It will take us to the security office. Although my presence would be critical..... I have to get wear something...that I can blend into...."

Zephyr molds the metal body and forms a suit. It won't look like a normal suit, since it's made out of metal. "Okay, people will think I'm weird, but at least I will be okay blending in. Mmm....do you have anything metal I can use? We might need a suitcase to put some papers in it? Unless you have something like that already in the car?"

"I'm not sure about this...even those we are close friends, he knows that he has a job to do and that can't be helped. I'm not really worried much anyways. He knows guns won't affect me and knows that I'm an honest man who he completely trusts."
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

The annoyance gave way to a rather large grin filled with a bit of pride. This was it, obviously he was being rewarded. First Ichi and now Kevin shows up on his front doorstep nearly begging for help. Jericho nodded slowly, "I knew this would happen somehow. Things just go my like that..." He stepped outside and leaned against the wall, "So the demon is back once again. Fine I'll help you but you will face me after it's over. One on one we will battle and Kevin... I'm going to send your soul to hell," There wasn't any arrogance in the words. The words were spoken as if talking about the weather.

"Kera! I'm leaving now! If you want to come along then just go downtown... You'll be able to find us from there!" He called into the manor before looking to Kevin and then Jez, "Alright you two... Let's get a move on..." His voice was pretty mellow, his temper seems to have subsided for the moment. It would probably come back soon but for now he was at least not violent, "You two coming or what?" Jericho was walking towards the city at a slow pace. There was no need to hurry, Yuki would still be there when the group arrived and if things kept going like they were, she'd pretty much just surrender.
    ~The One and Only~

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Her smile would grow as Stephen-cat leaned into the petting, her smile then opening to a light laugh, seeing how much he enjoyed the petting.

“You are rath-..”

She’d trail off as the feline then transformed back into Stephen, her hands pulling back slightly as she met his gaze, the smile returning as he spoke, herself then shaking her head.

“No, no…not at all…thank you for thinking of me.”

She’d tilt her head aside, herself feeling the remainder of the tension drain from her. At that moment her wings (having been out since their journey down) would fold up as before, the feathers dropping, scattering across the beach and into the foaming waters just behind them.

“And…you. Are you feeling alright?

Her brows raised a little in concern, she had hardly seen the male during the battle, though he seemed alright at the moment. Even so, a small spark of worry nudged its way into her mind.
    Kiii!~

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

“Reina…” He began, “-the microphone is in the same area Samael is. We would have to go over there anyway.” He stated before turning around to face her, holding her face in between his hands then whilst looking her in the eyes. “We can go somewhere for you to change back for the time being. Either that or I can try to keep you somewhere safe. Since I don’t have abilities, powers, or a shifting form I should be fine going near him…but I’m not concerned about that. I’m concerned about you, and I want to do what’s best for you. So we need to come up with something, even if that means me carrying you everywhere. We need to think,” he then tapped the side of her head with one of his fingers, “…besides, two heads are better then one.

Reina steered intently into Galen's eyes as he spoke..Yes i know we have to think of something. Sigh..It doesn't matter if I change back if i'm around Samuel for too long it could be very bad for me. Its just that as is the effects are stronger and by the time i reach up to him i might be forcible changed back anyways...

I dont wanna be saparated from you in here. I dont do well in crowds but I wanna help who ever that was we heard. so if you think there i somewhere taht i'll be safe i'll stay there and wait for you.. Just dont forget me okay..She said as she smiled at him, knowing in her heart that he'd never do that..

The sound boxes are that way and so is Samuel so if your gonna go find out what's going on you should hurry before something else happen..just show me where go and I'll stay there until you get back. she placed her hand on his, don't worry too much about me i'll be ok, i know you're near...

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Fredrick felt the chains get pulled, but they still held...

Star's fate thread merged with her body in front of his eyes, but he didn't notice. She moved with a slothful rush, and he caught her, she seemed feeble. "Starlight," he murmurred in response, scratching something in his throat.

She moved so close to him, that he could feel her and his eyes saw her fate strand overlapping his skin. It was slick with fluid, but he made his eyes focus past it to her face. There were a billion whisper hushing his mind to a still silence as she crept ever closer. Skin touched and there was a quiver. Lost and deep. Frederick followed her lead, and allowed her to do as she willed.

Frederick's mind bent to the fate of the moment. He sighed into nothing.

The chaos of the moment began to sink into Samael, and a palid sickly fury began within him. He defamed everything and with all his hatred he pulled inward, but even there he found no solace.

"My Yaldabaoth, there there, its alright... Mother won't let them hurt you." the black haired woman crooned in a manic voice.

"Reach beyond your station" shouted the boy-man with crazed glee.

The simulacrum smiled, his lips unmoving.

Samael shrieked into his own mind. He wanted to stab everyone in that club, cut out their throats. Silence them. Make them stop this foolish fight. But that had no logic... he couldn't stab them... they would just fight back and stop him. Besides, violence wouldn't solve anything. It was what lead to this problem in the first place. Damn logic. It was right but it was always what kept him from doing things. His logic was what had left him opened for Kiyoshi's betrayal, it was logic that would keep him from extracting revenge. Well to hell with it. He hated logic... because logic only worked if everyone was logical. Logic was the only path to happiness. But only irrationality had the brute force to get rid of irrationality itself. Well... this was HIS reality, and he was tired of just putting up with irrational people just because it was logical. So...

"SHUT UP!!" Samael screamed, but it was lost, in the Silence. The people continued to fight but there was only silence. Samael held his head in his hands and his eyes were distant and out of focus. Go away! he screamed into his own mind and suddenly... one of the people fighting began to disappear and vanish. When he was completely gone a web of cracks appeared in reality. They were infinitely thin but clearly visible. But for some reason, no one seemed to see them. Nor did they notice that a person had vanished. As if his existance had been edited out, both present and future.

Then another person disappeared, again leaving behind cracks in reality. These cracks began to expand a bit but stopped... untill a third person vanished, which again resulted in more and increasingly large cracks... the fabric of reality seemed to weaken as people began to suddenly vanish from it. As if it was struggling readjust itself to the new parameters of reality.

"Reach... Yaladabaoth... reach"
    Last edited by Luzifer; 08-15-2009 at 05:24 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Jericho, I have already made the setting for our fight. We will fight when we are fully healed. Plus we still haven't added stipulations to it. I like to make things interesting, you know."

He followed, holding Jez' hand and continued.

"By the way, I should ask...Who is Kera? A nurse or something? If that's the case, bring her to our fight tomorrow. We will need her for this to tell us when to start. The location has been set so that no one can interfere with us. It will just be you, me, Kera and a small arena just for the two of us to play in. Never mind that though. We must stay on target. I'll start sniffing out the blood now."

Kevin sniffed the air with his eyes closed, feeling the metallic taste in his mouth. It was a rich, bloody fragrance placed into a dense area. He caught wind of it and howled when he knew.

"It's this way. The blood is freshest in this direction."

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Fredrick felt the chains get pulled, but they still held...

Star's fate thread merged with her body in front of his eyes, but he didn't notice. She moved with a slothful rush, and he caught her, she seemed feeble. "Starlight," he murmurred in response, scratching something in his throat.

She moved so close to him, that he could feel her and his eyes saw her fate strand overlapping his skin. It was slick with fluid, but he made his eyes focus past it to her face. There were a billion whisper hushing his mind to a still silence as she crept ever closer. Skin touched and there was a quiver. Lost and deep. Frederick followed her lead, and allowed her to do as she willed.

Frederick's mind bent to the fate of the moment. He sighed into nothing
    Star slowly slipped her hands around Frederick's neck. But whimpered when she felt he felt nothing for her. She pulled away with her head bowed. "it's my fault...I hurt you...I shouldn't expect much.." She wrapped her arms around her, "i'm so foolish...stupid...I'm not meant to love." she recalls the girl she'd seen with Frederick before her accident. "You have someone now..." She gave him a teary smile, "i'm sure she is waiting for you..." I am so stupid...I'm not meant to love...not even the one I love.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

“No, no…not at all…thank you for thinking of me.”

Oneo's words made Stephen happier than made sense to him. Who was this girl that had such power over his emotions? How had things gotten this way? Was this perhaps a shifters power?

One folded her wings down and into her sweater again. He watched as several feathers became detached and fluttered down to the sandy floor beneath them slowly. A few were caught up by the waves and carried out to sea. The whole thing had the appearance symbolic imagery out of a novel or something; it was very beautiful. He mused over the sight and was only brought around again when he heard Oneo speaking again.

“And…you. Are you feeling alright?"

He returned his eyes to her. The question surprised him at first, but then he noticed that the girl must have been watching him closely. Perhaps she mistook is wistfulness for something else, like a sign of weakness. He shook his head, not wanting to worry her.

"Yes, I'm doing very well," he replied. "Your feathers are very beautiful by the way, I didn't notice before that there were so many colors."

He bent down and picked one up off the sand. Holding it up by the quill, he examined the feather closely; the barbs were a blend of auburn, mahogany, and sienna with flecks of copper and sepia here and there. His eyes traveled the length of the rachis, which narrowed slowly in diameter until it was so thin at the very tip that he would see through it.

Then his eyes changed focus and gazed at Oneo. She was watching him again. Her high cheekbones and soft jawline were clearly visible in the pale light that reached them from the beach house. Her hair was slightly tussled, but the overall effect was lovely. There was just something missing... Stephen stepped forward, extending the arm that still held the feather, and placed it in her hair above her ear, rather like one normally did with a flower. Stephen thought this suited her rather better.

Oneo's eyes shone brightly at him. She was rather shorter than him, so her head was tilted up to meet his gaze. And he kissed her; Stephen leaned in closer to Oneo and pressed his lips softly against the young and beautiful girl before him.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

OCC: Mizoku, Natsu, Bama, Ichigo, etc.

It happened all so fast the explosion and then wild shifters. The others jumped into the fight all to readily. Frost didn't know if he should join the fight or not. If he came home with unexplained bruises or scrapes his parents would be extremely worried. He watched the girls and he stared at the wildshifters. They didn't scare him as much, but they scared him enough. But he was still daunting the idea of the large man in the trees. Frost rubbed his fingers nervously. And looked around. What were his options?

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Dear god how I miss playing Kiyoshi and Aamira. *Cries* All right, I am so over that now…now that it is out of my system. Heh Moving on…)

(OOC: This post is for Rein Asterisk).

(OOC: Oh, umm…be prepared for a long post. BE PREPARED!!!)

The way Reina stared back into Galen’s eyes made his heart beat speed up a bit. What the hell was wrong with him? He never had that sort of reaction to anybody before, and he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, all about his reactions, especially those toward women. Galen swallowed a bit as he looked back into her eyes, and then she began speaking again.

“Yes, I know we have to think of something.” She sighed then. “It doesn’t matter if I change back, if I’m around Samael for too long it could be very bad for me. It’s just that as is the effects are stronger and by the time I reach up to him I might be forcibly changed back anyway… I don’t want to be separated from you in here. I don’t do well in crowds but I wanna help whoever that was we heard. So if you think there is somewhere that I’ll be safe I’ll stay there and wait for you… Just don’t forget me okay…”

Reina paused for a second, just to smile at Galen. “The sound boxes are that way and so is Samael so if your gonna go find out what’s going on you should hurry before something else happen..just show me where to go and I’ll stay there until you get back.” She placed her hand on his, “don’t worry too much about me. I’ll be okay, I know you’re near.” Galen looked intently into Reina’s eyes and nodded before he cupped her face gently in one of his hands and brought her lips up to his. When he pulled away, he grinned slightly.

“Of course I could never forget you.” At that, he pulled off his family crest (it is fastened onto a dainty chain (making it a necklace), just so you know), and fastened it around Reina’s neck. “I know it sounds strange, but it has always brought me good luck, and a sense of protection. It has been passed down through my family for generations. It’s claimed to possess some sort of protection, but I’m, not sure whether I believe that or not. So in hopes that it actually does do something, I want ya’ to have it.” Then Galen kissed Reina on the forehead and backed up from her a bit.

“Stay here, I will be right back.” At that, Galen was lost in the crowd, and headed toward the sound-boxes and where they had heard the microphone sound; leaving Reina there with a protection crest that he had thought once to have absolutely no power at all. He had not thought it actually worked. But now he was leaving it with Reina? Well, he must have trusted it more then he believed that he did. Actually, now that he thought about it, Galen had a vague memory of a voice…the voice that him and Reina had heard was rather familiar, and it became more and more familiar the more that he thought about it.

Madison He thought as he continued pushing his way through the crowd. Galen hadn’t made it very far into the club. In fact, he was not even in the middle of it yet, but instantly, his head had began to throb, and throb it did. He clutched his head in between his hands as he looked up. Galen could not look up for that long though. He looked up long enough to catch sight of Samael clear across the club, and Madison lying close to the microphone. Wow, I have pretty good vision… Galen thought, but his petty thoughts were diced short.

Suddenly, thousands of images began flooding through his mind, and his head ache only increased. G-God… What the hell is wrong with me? My head feels like it’s splitting in freakin’ two! On top of all of that he felt a sharp pain shoot through his shoulder. He would have looked, but his vision began to blur, and it was as if the atmosphere in the room had began to change. He was in so much pain, either that or his head just was. But why? What was wrong with him? What was happening?

Reina… He thought, and at that, he tried his best to get back to her. There was something happening, and whether or not it was around him, or with him in general, Galen knew that he needed help, and that he and Reina needed to get out of there. And that girl…Madison, she needed to leave as well. Eventually he made it back to Reina, slowly slipping into his own darkness as he did so, the images--visions--they just continued flashing through his mind.

“Reina…” He whispered, “-we need to leave. Something…something is happening. Something is wrong with me…something is wrong here…everywhere. W-We need to…go…now!” Then he slipped further away from his reality and deeper into the blackened veil of his unconscious mind. He said one thing before being gone completely though. One thing, and his one last hope for help since not even he himself knew what was going on. “Madison…” Then the stark black background of his faded existence had finally taken over…everything.

(OOC: Just to let you know, he just slipped into unconsciousness and that is it. Heh Just in case you were wondering).

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

“Maybe we can go somewhere to talk. Clearly either one of us wants to know a little more about a thing or two, so… I was thinking that maybe going somewhere to talk would be a good start.” Her smile widened after that, being pure.

“What do you think?”

Kairos stopped himself suddenly. A feeling ran through him that scared him and he had no idea where it had came from. It was something he wasn't even sure how he had predicted. But it scared him. Then everything went calm. Aamire was talking to him but he was bearly realising it. He just blanked out. He looked at Aamire suddenly and the smile went from his face.
    "Sorry." Was the only word he could mutter before he turned and ran. Where? He didn't know. Why? He wasn't sure. He just kept going until he was well away from Aamire and anyone else. He fell back onto a wall and slid down slowly. He crossed his legs and sighed as he sat there. His head fell into his hands.
    "What was that feeling?" He asked.
    "I don't know." Replied Shadow. "It was almost like something horrid was going to happen. Something we couldn't see."
    "But I didn't have to run." Kairos said, "I didn't have to. So why did I? That was so selfish." Kairos ran his hand through his hair. It was unlike him. He was an idiot. Scum. He had no reason to do that. And without reason. He had to get out. Far away. Somewhere else. He picked hismelf back up as he stood. He had to go. But he didn't know where.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oneo sighed out in some relief upon hearing he was alright, shoulders dropping a little as her smile stretched further.

Though the smile faulted, becoming rather shy now at his compliment, her gaze flicking from the feather in his hand to his face as he’d study it. With a jolt her heart thudded against her chest, just as before when she had seen him with Willow, but there was no pain this time, only unfamiliar but pleasant warmth that had her toes curling in the sand.

Her focus was brought away as the man then shifted closer to her, her head tilting down a fraction, toes wiggling a little as she’d feel him slide the feather into her hair.

“Thank you…”

Her head then lifted, eyes coming up to meet his gaze as her fingers came up to stroke the feather, finding his actions utterly romantic, like something from the books she had read in the university library, all that needed to happen now was a delicate kiss that would sweep her off her feet.

The thought of that had the peachy blush to darken into a more pink shade across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. And as Stephen drew in closer still the pink darkened to a scarlet, heating her skin as she’d find his lips against her own.

Panicking a moment she’d freeze, her hands coming up, one curled at her chest with the other pressing fingertips at his own, the thought of pushing him away clouding her mind.

She had never let a man come this close to her, the last time there was an attempt at a kiss she had hyperventilated and ended up passing out.

Although, the feel of his lips at her own somehow felt…right. She’d find her fingers slipping up until her palm pressed over his heart, her eyes coming to a close for the moment, her chin tilting upward as she’d then timidly return the kiss.
    Last edited by animereality; 08-16-2009 at 08:55 AM.
    Kiii!~

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They moved in unexplainable motions. Up, down, left, right, back flip, high jump, barrel roll, and then axe kick.

From the way they moved it was certain they were all doing the same thing. Taunting their human opponents. Then after exchanging a few blows they all came to land besidde the flames of the truck, the ones still lit, and they grew higher, and higher. Making a kind of wall of sheer flames. And from the flames came a shadow of a human. Wearing all black, and dark as can be. They stood in a line, watching. All six of them.

The one that emerged from the flames stepped out of the line up, and rised his left hand, giving them all a come on motion. Then that action was followed by the others. each of their faces moved by the mask of their cloaks. All the same hieght, weight,and body type. Each one moving as the other.

"................Arghhhh"

The lead shadow dashed fforward alone to only shortly have the other follow suit. They ran in a zig--zag motion, mixing, and matching as they ran. moving so identifiying one was impossible. Flashs of black shadows moving toward the group. Advancing like a blanket of darkness. Once they were in striking range one jumped from the group, and came down toward the water goddes with a powerful axe kick, trying to knock her out with one powerful strike. Several thin sheets of black light formed from the others, as they to jumped into the air, and fired them directly for the second female, and young male. they sheets were razor sharp, and deadly fast. They would occupy them while the othe was dealt with.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Madison reached for the microphone, but just as her fingertips brushed it, a foot came out of nowhere and kicked away.

"Bleeping..." Madison muttered under her breath as she crawled along the floor after the mic.

Someone kicked her (again), and another someone stepped on her dress. Madison was sure she was the only one who heard the rip. She let out a sigh of annoyance, and got to her feet. Only to be knocked back down again. Unnerved, she got back to her feet. She managed to push forward a couple of steps, when somebody grabbed her hair and held on fast.

"Ow!!" Madison yelled, hitting the hand attached her her head. And suddenly it was gone.

Madison whirled around to yell at the person, but everyone seemed to be busy fighting with everyone else. Just then an elbow came out of nowhere and made contact with Madison's temple. And she lost it.

A sudden, strong gust of wind blew through the crowd, knocking some people over. The club went pitch black.

"Shut up!" a voice rang loud and clear through the club.

There was a momentary hush, before people began to talk amongst themselves again. The lights flickered back on to reveal Madison standing on the stage. She had the mic in her hand.

Her dress was torn and her hair was down out of the elegant knot that it had been in before. But she stood with an almost regal stance. She pushed her hair out of her face and walked up to a man standing a couple of feet away from her on the stage.

"My song. You go," she said to him, pointing towards the stairs that led off the stage. The annoyance in her voice was unveiled.

The man opened his mouth, probably to retort something to the tiny girl, but Madison quickly pressed a finger to his lips.

"Go," she repeated, her voice low and dangerous. There was a fire in her eyes, and the man stumbled back.

Madison gazed out over the silent crowd. Staring back at the many faces staring at her. The song that she was supposed sing had finished long ago, so Madison decided that she would just make do with the next song that came on. She grinned as the first notes began to play.

"This one is for Samael," she said quietly into the mic with the same little grin, before opening her mouth to sing.

"Drink up, baby doll
    Are you in or are you out?
    Leave your things behind
    'Cause it's all going off without you
    Excuse me, too busy...you’re writing your tragedy
    These mishaps
    You bubble wrap
    When you've no idea what you're like"

Her voice was clear and beautiful, and soon into the song the crowd was cheering her on. It seemed spur her on as she began to sing with more gusto.

"So let go, jump in
    Oh well, what you waiting for?
    It's alright
    'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown
    So let go, just get in
    Oh, it's so amazing here
    It's alright
    'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

Madison spotted Austin edging his way over to a man in a suit on the far side of the club with Fab at his side. Austin had a busted lip, but other than that the pair of them looked fine. Madison let out a inward sigh of relief. But where was Samael? Madison's eyes scanned the crowd as she sang on.

"It gains the more it gives
    And then it rises with the fall
    So hand me that remote
    Can't you see that all that stuff's a sideshow
    Such boundless pleasure
    We've no time for later now
    You can't await your own arrival
    You've 20 seconds to comply

So let go, jump in
    Oh well, what you waiting for?
    It's alright
    'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown
    So let go, just get in
    Oh, it's so amazing here
    It's alright
    'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

Madison finally found Samael as the song was ending. But the lights on the stage were too bright, and she couldn't quite make out his expression. She smiled at the blond boy, hoping he at least approved of her singing.

The song ended and Madison bowed awkwardly. The impact of the stunt she just pulled finally hit her. She began to make her way off the stage. Anything to be out of that bright light, when a shout from the crowd made her pause in her tracks.

"Encore!!!"

It was immediately backed up by a dozen or so more people. Pretty soon the whole club was yelling it.

"Ummm..." she gasped into the mic, blushing a furious shade of red. "Any requests?"

OCC: Disclaimer: The song Madison sang is . I do not own the music or the lyrics. They all belong to their respective owners.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    They moved in unexplainable motions. Up, down, left, right, back flip, high jump, barrel roll, and then axe kick.

From the way they moved it was certain they were all doing the same thing. Taunting their human opponents. Then after exchanging a few blows they all came to land besidde the flames of the truck, the ones still lit, and they grew higher, and higher. Making a kind of wall of sheer flames. And from the flames came a shadow of a human. Wearing all black, and dark as can be. They stood in a line, watching. All six of them.

The one that emerged from the flames stepped out of the line up, and rised his left hand, giving them all a come on motion. Then that action was followed by the others. each of their faces moved by the mask of their cloaks. All the same hieght, weight,and body type. Each one moving as the other.

"................Arghhhh"

The lead shadow dashed fforward alone to only shortly have the other follow suit. They ran in a zig--zag motion, mixing, and matching as they ran. moving so identifiying one was impossible. Flashs of black shadows moving toward the group. Advancing like a blanket of darkness. Once they were in striking range one jumped from the group, and came down toward the water goddes with a powerful axe kick, trying to knock her out with one powerful strike. Several thin sheets of black light formed from the others, as they to jumped into the air, and fired them directly for the second female, and young male. they sheets were razor sharp, and deadly fast. They would occupy them while the othe was dealt with.

Mizuko watched the shadows move around. "Here they come." Mizuko saw the one shadow come towards her with an axe kick. Mizuko whisped something and her sword began to glow blue. She held up her blade in defensive postion as his leg came down. Her sword took most of the impact of the kick but she still stumbled back a little. After she regained her balance she jumped back and sliced the air with her sword in a diagonial movement sending a blanket of water at the shadow.
    Sig made by: sev121993

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos looked around, seeing pretty much no one paying attention. He was asking for a drink while trying to get everyone's attention. Oneo and Stephen were outside...He was getting pissed now. He went to the door and opened it, chucked an ice spike at the couple's feet and began some yelling.

"Hey! Usted mejor que dos enamorados en su colillas aquí o voy a salir allí y en la fuerza! Get in here, now! We have important matters to discuss!"

Honestly...Those two payasos can have their moment later, when all this is over and done with. I have no patience for idle crap.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Blah blah blah...blah blah blah. Jericho shook his head and groaned when he howled. Blocking Kevin for a bit, he turned and called towards the manor, "Her nurse! Get out here before I drag you out!" It was weird how the woman had reacted to Jericho. Most either became aggresive or scared. For some reason she just laughed it off. Who else did that... Tommy... Jericho smiled a bit, remembering that he'd left Tommy for dead when he had fought the warrior that used light as a weapon.

"So what 'stipulations' are you talking about? I mean really how obsessive are you over getting your revenge on me?" He narrowed his eyes and looked out over the city. Maybe Jericho couldn't smell blood but smoke... It was the demon alright. In a sick way he respected her for killing. It was more the way she did it then just the fact that she killed.

With another shake of his head to clear those thoughts, his mind moved onto another. There was a somewhat mocking smile on Roivas's face, "So how is Carlos...and Hana?" The way he was walking was more relaxed now. For some reason he was in no hurry to stop the slaughter. The more people that died now, the less there was to judge.
    ~The One and Only~

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Down the shadow dropped. Shifting his weight to his hands, and upper body, and preforming a hand stand the moment the water goddes retreated. It spinned a few times, using it's hands, and then pushed upward into the air. As this happened the Goddes released her water. The shadow had now preformed a half back flip into a tuck, and as it's head cam down the water was easily 5 inchs from it's hooded face.

"............<insert sizzling sound>............."

As the water came crashing upon him, the shadow only recoiled it's body, and spinned, releasing a wave of raw energy outward. The water was evaporated without question, and the wave made it's way to the goddes bring ruining to the ground, and terrain as t swiftly had it's way to it's target.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

It was a wonderful sensation! Stephen was standing on the beach, waves lapping at his ankles, locked in a sensual kiss with the very lovely Oneo. She seemed shy, incredibly shy, and tensed up when he placed his free hand on his hip, his other hand holding hers. He began to draw her closer to him, not meaning to at all but couldn't help it. Her scent was clouding his judgement, and the kiss making him yearn to nearer to her.

But then he felt shards of something cold hit his foot. Stephen's lips parted with Oneo's as he turned to look down. It seemed like a chunk of ice had been thrown at them. Knowing this could only be one the work of one person, he looked up.

"Hey! Usted mejor que dos enamorados en su colillas aquí o voy a salir allí y en la fuerza! Get in here, now! We have important matters to discuss!"

Stephen felt his cheeks flush. He was embarrassed that his tender moment with Oneo had been discovered. He turned back to look at her as Carlos went back inside the beach house. She was blushing as well and looked borderline terrified. He tried to be gentle and calm her.

"We don't have to listen to him. I mean, it's up to you. What do you want to do?"

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Eep, if only I posted just a few seconds before you. But I think this works anyway. ))

Oneo pulled back slowly from the kiss, this was her first, and she wanted it to be memorable, although it was then that a spike of ice thudded in close at her foot, making the girl jump with a high squeal.

The fear that something else was now attacking gripped at her, Stephens words falling on deaf ears as the feeling built, running to her back, her wings exploding from her shoulders.

“Nngh’!”

Grunting with the sudden and rather painful effect she’d loose her balance, almost falling back though her hand grabbed Stephens arm, keeping her up, her wings expanding, outward before folding in, very little blood smoothing running of a few of the larger feathers. Her skin, hair and eyes as the times before glowed, the frustration intensifying the light.

Holding her breath a moment she then gasped out a sigh, feeling a little breathless. The only other time her shift had been this violent was the first time it happened, that and when the dark figure had appeared at the Zoo that day.

This sudden shock had all the tension building again, the fear of their battle, being attacked out of the sky, the orca nearly killing her and the exhaustion of it all pressed at her chest, feeling it bubbling up to her throat and out her mouth in a scream near-enough as loud as the mans own.

“HEY! You may have had time to pull yourself together after that-” She’d pointed in the general direction of the zoo, “-but some of us have not!”

She took a step in, tears pressing at the back of her eyes as her wings flexed again, expanding and stretching to their full length, her emotions causing them to ruffle.

“You are a man who is used to this! I am not! So give me a moment if you please!!”

Her final word echoed about the area before going silent, the outburst leaving her breathless as before. Was it so hard to let them rest? Even for a moment. She was emotionally and physical worn out, having shifted so many times in one day.

The frustration and anger was washed away by another wave of exhaustion, dropping her face into her palm. She should have just left the zoo when things became strange. As soon as the blood of her co-worker had splattered over her uniform she should have just turned and fled.

The thought that she was now a part of this was a little overwhelming for the girl, her hand running down to press at her mouth as her now blue-grey eyes stared up at Carlos.
    Kiii!~

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

ooc: im sorry im so behind ive been busy no money trying to find a job time to get caught up thank you for keeping my in the storry and the name is Natalya not Kera lol.

Natalya could only stare in shock at what was unfolding in front of her eyes shes listened to the japanese guy and to Jericho. She found it alittle funny how Jericho asked when she said hi but nothing more. When a man came up to the door and bugged Jericho to violence Natalya had to laugh she slowly followed and listened to The mans story and sighed she leaned on the wall in the house as Jericho left.
    'Should i help?' She asked her self while Jericho was yelling at her inside the house she remembered the innocent comment and laughed. When he called her the third time she walked out and through the nurse coat over a railing revealing her military like uniform and jogged to catch up.
    "Fine im coming and Jericho that innocent comment was not needed im not as innocent as you think." Her green eyes locked on Kevins and she glanced at the girl and nodded hearing the now wolf saying something about smelling blood. Natalya took a wiff of the air and smirked revealing a now sharp carnine.
    "I can smell it, and smoke." She said taking a few more sniffs. She wasnt going to go into her Werewolf form...not yet. Her senses were enough now to smell what the wolf infront of her smelled. She looked at the pair again and smiled.
    "The names Natalya and im no Nurse." She said and glanced at Jericho.
    "Ill explain later...maybe." She was walking next to Jericho now at a smooth pace and graceful stride. Her mind was racing and her werewolf couldnt wait to come out. Natalya didnt know if she could trust the werewolf right now with so much blood the Small shifter could go into a killing frenzy.
    Last edited by Kera; 08-16-2009 at 06:20 PM.

~Water Angel~ Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi has a reputation beyond repute Mizuko Riko Imimoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2009 08:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    Down the shadow dropped. Shifting his weight to his hands, and upper body, and preforming a hand stand the moment the water goddes retreated. It spinned a few times, using it's hands, and then pushed upward into the air. As this happened the Goddes released her water. The shadow had now preformed a half back flip into a tuck, and as it's head cam down the water was easily 5 inchs from it's hooded face.

"............<insert sizzling sound>............."

As the water came crashing upon him, the shadow only recoiled it's body, and spinned, releasing a wave of raw energy outward. The water was evaporated without question, and the wave made it's way to the goddes bring ruining to the ground, and terrain as t swiftly had it's way to it's target.
    Mizuko watched the shadow dodge her water and send a wave of energy back towards her. She sent a wave of water at the energy. The energy was slowed for the shortest second then it made the water disappear. "These guys are tough." She waited for it to come closer then jumped into the tree to dodge it.
    Last edited by Mizuko Riko Imimoshi; 08-16-2009 at 06:47 PM.
    Sig made by: sev121993

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The issue is about what happened at the zoo. I'm in the mood to talk about it in a civil manner that way I can collect information from all of you and come up with a plan. I'll give you a couple more minutes but after that, you both should get inside as everyone's information is vital. I mean, do you want to leave the rest of the party in the dark by not revealing what you both know?"

With that question asked, Carlos turned his back to them and walked in, grabbing a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass in the process.

=======================

"The location will be set in an area that might suit both our tastes and make the field a bit enticing. There is an old military base on Kapok that uses a lot of lasers. I will set up everything tonight for our fight tomorrow. Kera, you will be needed for this as well but you will not be fighting..."

When Kevin said all of that, he answered the next questions the false god had asked...

"Carlos is out dealing with another conflict but he has a lot of shifters helping him and Hana? I have no idea but she's alive..."

Kevin then noticed Natalya's reaction...

"How do you have my ability to smell things? Only one way to explain it...You're one of my kind...Impressive...So it's not just Carlos and myself...I don't know about you, false god but I'm headed for the girl. She will die before she kills any further and I will eat her corpse because no one threatens Hana. You may want to "judge" people in the form of killing them but I will not let that stand anymore. Setting that aside, shift your slow hides into high gear..."

Kevin started bolting for the girl, not caring about the false god's intentions.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-16-2009 at 08:15 PM.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Aww Val, I hope that you are all right).

(OOC: Aamira post).

(OOC: Pastel-Pure, READ!!!!!!!)

Aamira just stood there for a few moments, a little baffled by what had just happened.

Why would he just run off like that?’ She thought to herself.

‘I am not quite sure Aamira dear, but if it was something that he had seen, I would have thought that you would have seen it as well.’

‘I cannot see everything, and you know that! Besides, I thought I told you to leave me alone!’

Her alternate just started laughing menacingly then, and Aamira began walking down the side-street in a huff. She was really very irritated with whatever the hell it was that was inside of her. She could not pin-point it, and even though it had a tendency for pissing her off, she did not know what to do about it really.

‘Awww…cheer up, love. I am sure that we will get to have our fun soon.’

Aamira stopped immediately in her tracks at that.

‘You and I do not have the same definition for the word fun.’ She thought back.

‘Oh, you caught that did you?’

‘You cannot take over anymore. I am stronger then you are.’

‘Or so you think deary. My power has grown, and you would be quite surprised at what I can do.’

‘Wait, wha…’ But Aamira’s words and questions came a little too late, for before she had the chance to say, let alone do anything at all, her shifter form took over.

“Aamira” walked down the street then, stopping in front of a café window. Upon seeing her appearance, she grinned, one of the corners of her lips lifting up into a slight smirk.

Let me out of here!’ Aamira demanded as she banged against the windows glass—nothing but a mere reflection now, and a figment of the subconscious mind.

“Sorry dear, but I have great plans for you and me, that is, thanks to one of our visions.”

‘No! You cannot just go and contribute to that! We have to stop it from happening!’

“You see Aamira, love. That is why you will never prevail. You are weak. That is why you have me.”

Aamira banged on the glass one more time before her alternate grinned one last time and just turned away, satisfied with the reaction that she had received.

‘That is what you get for thinking that you were actually the more powerful one.’

She continued along down the street then, contemplating on how she could approach her plans properly.

~*~**~*~

Later that evening, she came across an area that had seemed to have a few disrupted buildings.

“Aamira” smiled further. She had finally made it to the area in which she wanted to be.

“Well now that was not too hard now was it?”

‘You cannot do this! Stop!’

“Now where shall I begin?”

At that, her alternate smiled deviously, and started out to reap her path of havoc.

(OOC: Oh, Aamira and her shifter form are the only ones whom can see each other in terms of the reflection stuff and what not. Oh yes, and obviously, nobody can hear them “talking” to each other unless they speak out loud, or unless said individual has telepathy or something).

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: Kiyoshi post).

After a while longer of waiting, Kiyoshi just sighed.

“I guess we can try again later. I just…I just feel like I should be doing something else right now… I mean I really wanted to drop this book off to John and then talk to Kairos, but if nobody is here, there is no point really.”

Kiyoshi turned to Arella and smiled.

“Come on. We can come back later.”

Kiyoshi put the book into her backpack before her and Arella turned from the bookstore and began their way toward the park.

“So, Arella,” Kiyoshi began as they walked along, “…are you only a telepath, or can you do other things as well?”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Closed Thread

Thread Information