AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 162 of 186 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 172 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen watched Carlos engage the beast further, antagonizing it with insults (or at least he thought they were insults). He was revved up for action. Somehow he had control of the the very atmosphere around them, making the air go chilly. Stephen shivered as he watched Carlos sizing up his opponent for battle. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Oneo inching sideways, apparently reaching for the tranq gun.

Stephen reacted instinctively. He wanted to help the people who were stronger than him, and it was all he could think of doing. He felt his skin prickling again, his bones retracting. His spine contorted and his tail bone expanded. Stretching gently, Stephen had resumed his cat form.

He eyed the orca. It was angry and looked ready to thrash Carlos. Stephen concentrated on it, moving his front legs farther apart and his back legs farther back, shifting his weight to the ends of his paws. His fur stood on end and his tail pointed directly above him. He gave a very feline growl, his ears laying nearly flat on his head, and shifted again. He looked ready to pounce. And he did. Yet he didn't.

Several nearly identical ragged black cats pounced in turn away from the first, which never left its place. Stephen made copies, ten black cats in all crowding and grooming in the zoo. They lingered for a moment, looking proud and majestic in the wake of danger, then in turn began to swarm around Carlos and the orca. They moved so quick that they were black blurs to everyone with normal vision. He didn't know what else to do other than distract the orca, which it seemed had somehow called for help as there were now two of them. What else was there to do? He hoped with all his might that Oneo was a good shot with the tranq gun and could guess the plan he had. Either that or Kevin would make it here in time to do something. He left it to fate.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 07-29-2009 at 01:10 AM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Just setting the stage here so people coming into the situation aren't confused, and to get some results that haven't been posted in the thread so other players can react properly. Though Cap and LB can add detail to their actions as I'm keeping this short.

Currently there is one Orca a few feet off the ground thrashing and biting at a bunch of black cats. You could also see a second Orca, bleeding from multiple bullet wounds as Anthony fires on it, and with a chunk of ice embedded in its side, attempting to swim/fly over a row of bushes near the Koala habitat. It's rapidly becomeing harder to see as it tries to flee.

Carlos is lying bloodied in the ground, not moving.

Oneo is near the bars on the outside of a facility near the entrance going for a tranq gun.

In the distance a small girl is attempting to drag a much larger man toward the cover of a nearby gelato stand without much success.

A bit further away there a large smear of blood and fur(the remains of an eaten wombat) near a smashed foam hat booth. kitty-catzoey2's character Momo in catgirl form is in that area as well.

A horizontal whirlwind blows into the scene revealing Miria on Kevin's back, followed by Ted, Jean, and Jay. Kevin charging towards the fray. )
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-29-2009 at 07:04 AM.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean stays right behind Kevin, his eyes scanning for threats and props he can use. He takes in the two Orca, one fleeing and the other fighting, the man bloody and on the ground, the guy going for the gun, and the little girl pulling on the big guy. He decides to take care of the closest threat first.

He breaks off to the side and begins closing with the Orca fighting the cats, cutting to the side and running up a handy light post. With a quick twist, the thrust himself away from the post and flips through the air to land gracefully on top of its back and bringing his shotgun around to blast it.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Miria and Kevin went through the zoo, Miria could hear the thoughts of the animals and the people who were injured. Why......why does all of this have to happen? She sighed and continued to keep her powers in check until Kevin had seen Carlos surrounded by Orcas. Kevin had allowed her to get off his back and onto the ground and Kevin headed towards Carlos to help him. Miria remained close by to make sure no one would get gravely injured. She kept her guard up and kept a close eye on everyone's presence.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Wouldn't the blood from the bullet wounds and the embedded ice be on the the orca, making it more or less a dead giveaway for it's location. In addition, the blood trail could be followed.)

"Miria, on my signal, head for Carlos and try to pull him to safety for healing. Jean is keeping one of the orcas busy so I shall go for another."

Kevin and Craig let out a loud roar in unison as the body they shared grew bigger, turned red and grew two extra heads. With Cerberus awakened in them, together, they spoke in one demonic voice.

"Now Miria! Go help Carlos!"

The Cerberus roared as it followed the blood trail to the koala habitat. He was furious...very furious. It was as if the soul of Lord Hades himself resided within Kevin and Craig's heart. One of the heads spoke.

"I can smell you, orca. Your blood is fresh and probably dripping. Perhaps if I see some of it on you, not to mention the chunk of ice, I will come for you. SHOW YOURSELF AND FACE YOUR ULTIMATE END!"
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-29-2009 at 01:03 PM.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean lightly runs up the Orca's back towards its head, making the extra effort to stomp on its blow hole in passing. He gives a little hop and twist to the side, then back again as the Orca savagely twist to try to throw him, ending with a slide the last two feet and the barrel of his shotgun jabbed into one of its eyes.

"Nomine Patris, Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" Jean says, squeezing the trigger and blowing the Orca's head to near chunky salsha. Jean sets himself to leap clear but the Orca doesn't go down. He notices a strange green glow holding what's left of its head together. Though that obviously still hurt.

Distracted, Jean fails to notice the fourth Orca swimming in behind him. Even without noticing it till the last moment, his lightining fast reflexes let him dodge and twist away. Unfortunitly not far enough. It manages to catch his arm and thrash around before hurling him through a sign and into the top of a short Kapok tree.

Jean crashes down to the ground, biting back a scream as he rolls over and grips his arm, yanking the break in it straight. He can barely move but doesn't seem to be bleeding. In fact, the same strange green light that is filling whats left of the Orca head he blasted pours out through the tears in his arm.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Madison blinked. She stared at Samael for a while longer before sinking back down onto the grass beside him.

"I only slept for three hours last night," she proclaimed. "Which is also slang for; 'I only heard about half of that, and none of it really made sense to me'. I know, I'm stupid. But at least I don't have to worry about my head exploding."

Madison put her hand on Samael's shoulder.

"Samael," she said solemnly, "I know I just met you. But I like you. I find you to be very amusing. But from what I have learnt of you in the short time that I have known you, is that you make things seem way more difficult than they really are."

Madison reached into her bag and pulled out some candies. She placed one into Samael's hand and popped the other one into her mouth.

"Seriously, if you keep on thinking that way, you are going to explode one day. And I mean literally. And don't even try to tell me that it's never happened before, because it has."

Madison absent-mindedly began to play with the candy wrapper. It crackled under her fingers.

"I overheard you telling that girl... Her name was Kiyoshi, right? Well, I heard you telling her that you came from Malta. I didn't mean to eavesdrop," she added quickly, "But you were speaking rather loud. What is it like there? I mean, it's supposed to be one of the hypothetical locations of Atlantis, right? Or do you not believe in Atlantis either? Have you ever been to the Megalithic Temples? I've always wanted to go..." Madison paused.

"Am I talking too much?" she asked.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Stephen and his copies darted to and fro about the orca. It thrashed about, attempting to crush him with its tail or clamp him in its jaws. But the copies were working, it was confused and could not find the real Stephen. Heartened, one of the cats broke away from the group and ran towards Oneo. Its paws made soft thuds on the ground as it hurried for the tranq gun before reaching it and pushing it closer towards the winged girl. He wasn't sure how long he could keep the beast distracted and really didn't want to keep up the diversion.

The lone cat made eye contact with Oneo. He couldn't talk in his shifted form, but he hoped to communicate his desires to her. But before anything more could happen, a man leaped from a light post, landing squarely on the orca's back. The assailant brought out his shotgun and blasted the thing. It was obviously injured. But there was a green glow surrounding the wound that Stephen didn't understand.

The other cats scattered away from the battle. The injured orca could fall on one of them and they didn't want to be collateral damage (even if they were JUST copies). When they turned around to watch the battle again, a new orca had rushed from nowhere and body slammed the man. He was hurled straight through a sign and lay in a crumpled heap out of sight. Still, the man could be heard struggling to move.

Stephen's heart sank. Things were looking pretty bad. Two down, two more to go. Would they be defeated by the flying aquatic mammals as well? If they were, he fully intended to get the hell out of the zoo and not look back. He was no hero. He was only acting to save his own skin, and if staying here meant death you bet he wouldn't hesitate to save himself. But all wasn't lost yet, Oneo still had the tranq gun and could end things. And Kevin was still around somewhere. Stephen could hear his battle cries and he didn't sound too far off.

Will he make it in time?

In the mean time, Stephen doubled the amount of copies and swarmed both orcas.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 07-29-2009 at 03:14 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Samael said in response to her tired excuse, it was a common one when people didn't want to seem stupid but couldn't comprehend philosophical talk.

"But things ARE difficult! We simplify things, and we are generally in the ball park with such crude assumptions, but the reality is far more complex. Each nucleus floating in space, attracted by gravity, strong and weak electromagnetic forces and so forth, interacting which each other making up the thing you claim as "reality"! Things aren't simple, and only the willfully ignorant seek to beleive that is the case!"

He pocket the candy that he received, it may not be much but it was free food, something he could eat later when he was weak with hunger and the sugar could give him a little boost. "Literally? I'm just going to go pop in a cacophony of fire? For some reason I don't believe the way I think is flammable."

"I don't really know... I guess before the accident it might have been nice but I didn't see much off it. After the accident, while I was living in an interim apartment while my parent's house was being rebuilt, it was just a junk heap. Now? I don't know... I don't pay attention to such foolish niceties, I have more important things to focus on. As to whether I believe in Atlantis... its not that simple. Like everything isn't, fool girl." he snapped reminding her of his distaste for the simple, "Greek history is not my subject of expertise but I figure that its possible that a city might have existed that went by that name, or a name similar. Its also possible that disaster befell that city, tidal wave, invasion. Whether I believe it was the more magical conception of a utopia that sank into the waves... that I think is more folk lore nonsense than reality."

"Talk all you want... the worst that can happen is I run out of clever ways to call you an idiot."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It seems you don't want to come out. Very well then. I will come for you later. The smell of your blood will linger as will the trail."

The Cerberus rushed out of the exhibit and charged one of the orcas, sending it into a concession stand. Hot oil from a set of deep fryers hit parts of the creature as the central head spoke while remaining near Carlos.

"Which whale wants some next?! Stephen, that girl up on the roof has a rifle which has darts, right? Get up there and get it while I fend off one of the whales with the help of your copies."

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

( OOC: I’ll be putting in other char dialog as I used to because it…just doesn’t feel right x.x; So…yeah. Not that this will disturb anyone, but just a heads up. )

So many things happened at once, with Carlos now out cold and more people flooding in to help, Oneo’s attention was brought away from the gun a moment.

Suddenly seeing blurry black balls of fuzz darting about the place Oneo would pause. Becoming confused as her eyes flickered, attempting to catch sight of one, only by chance when one had paused to pounce did she recognise the cat form of Stephen.

Exhaling a breath then she’d look back for the gun, only to freeze up as the most horrific voice rumbled from just outside the habitat.

"I can smell you, orca. Your blood is fresh and probably dripping. Perhaps if I see some of it on you, not to mention the chunk of ice, I will come for you. SHOW YOURSELF AND FACE YOUR ULTIMATE END!"

The girl gaped again, feeling a shudder run down her body, wings ruffling though the icy wind would flatten them again. Her skin, hair and eyes continued to glow as her heart rate increased, breathing still rushed with both fear and adrenalin.

Hastily looking back she’d find the gun closer, looking up and catching her gaze with one of the many copies of Stephen-cat, tilting her head aside as she’d notice the desperate look in his eyes. Bringing the gun back a shot would have her jumping and looking around, seeing an Orca now with half a head and an unnatural glow surrounding it. Her eyes remained focus as the man with the shotgun was then catapulted away and out of sight.

Coming to her knees then Oneo fumbled in her bag, bring out a roll of cloth which she’d unravel to show rows of what looked like herbs tied down.

Getting a dart out she’d twist it open with her teeth, fingers flying over each ‘herb’ and selecting bits and pieces which she’d mash into a powder between fingers, sprinkling teach into the liquid inside the tranquil capsule.

Screwing the lid back on she’d load the gun again, stuffing the roll of cloth back into the bag at her hip before coming to her feet, taking herself to the one Orca that was injured and raising the gun, squeezing the trigger without hesitation.

The shot was accurate, thudding into the creature’s side, the liquid flooding its system. If she had mixed right the new concoction would have the creature dehydrating at an alarming rate.

Taking a step back she’d narrow her eyes, awaiting any of the signs that it had worked, her breath would hold, expecting to see it becoming unbalanced and disorientated, its skin shrivelling and the dull yet echoing heartbeat increase and struggle.
    Kiii!~

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I'm back! >: D Fear my (horrible) posts!! And I'm pretty much beginning anew since I was gone from here so long so... be nice please. ;-; )

Willow walked down the street. She had been heading to the grocery store and was passing by the zoo when she heard the noise. It was loud, frightening, and terrible. She sped her pace till she could look through the bars of the see. The chaos the ensued inside made her heart stop. Before she could control it, he body was shifting, changing into the creature that was her other self.

"Oh no!" thought Willow, every instinct in her telling her to fight it. This had happened before and each time she was unable to control this other self. It acted almost of its own accord.

"Its happening again! Think, Willow, think! What do you do, what do you do?!" But it was to late. The wolf-like creature bounded over the tall fence and into what Willow presumed was the heat of the battle. It stood still, sniffed the air twice and looked around. There was a bleeding man on the ground and a young girl frantically trying to haul a much larger man away. There were others but her other self paid them no mind. It hurried to the bloody man, sniffed, poked him with its great muzzle and gently lifted it with its teeth.

Treading carefully so as to not step on the man with its huge paws, Willows other form carried to man to the bars that led outside and set him down. Then it turned and bounded back to the scene. It approached the girl and scooped her up, tossing her on its massive back with a flick of its neck. Then it grabbed the man as it had the other and went back to the fence where the other man was.

Willow sat in shock at the back of its mind. She thought it might turn and run into battle but it seemed to be waiting for something, like an obediant dog with no comand. Its thoughts seemed to push at hers. It gave of a feeling of only having been in control under Willows thoughts. It was to much to register.

Willow had never had control over the beast and it had never come into power when there were others around but now it felt like she had been rewired. As if all her controls had been strapped to something else but she didnt have complete control, either. She moved her paw, then her other, swished her tail, and a new drive swept over her. She had to deal with the injured. She focused and, in a twirl of white light, she was Willow again, dazed and looking about, trying desperately to remember what had been important.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

The older woman looked at Hana, eyeing her. "Well, well. I didn't think I'd ever see you here again."

Hana looked at her Grandmother and felt a knot form in her throat. She was trying to say something, anything, instead of just staring at her. But, she couldn't think of the right thing. She knew she probably owed an explanation, especially after being gone all that time.

"Well, shouldn't you apologize. After all, you left home against you're parents wishes." The old woman looked straight into Hana's eyes. "You have no business coming back, Hana. After everything you've put your parents through, you expect to come back to open arms. They didn't want you leaving because they wanted you safe. It's dangerous to be on your own at you age. Worse, you're not prepared to be on your own."

Taking a deep breath, Hana looked down at her feet, "Grandma, I'm sorry. I had my reasons, though. I had to see if I could find-"

Her Grandmother rolled her eyes, "I know. You had to find Jez. You have to face it Jez. She's dead. You're not going to find her anywhere. You should give up."

There was a heavy silence between them as Hana tried to figure out what to say. She knew she had let down her family, but she never quite figured out how to apologize. It was all about the timing. And this seemed like a good a time as any.

"Don't worry, Grandma. I've given up. I know she's gone and I can never get her back. I've accepted that." Hana looked up at her Grandmother's face. She seemed so much older then when Hana left. It was sad to know that she missed out on plenty of family memories. "I want to apologize. I shouldn't have left like that. I was wrong."

Quitely stepping aside, her Grandmother opened the door wider after staring at Hana a while. "Get inside before the neighbors notice you two."

Hana let out a deep breath, looking at Rain before walking through the door.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After the powerful charge at one orca, another tried to come up on the three-headed beast, unnoticed. Cerberus noticed yet took the bite, roared and while still latched, used two heads to clamp into the face and puncture an eye as well.

"Nobody bites the hound of hades!!! You will be swimming in the river Styx when I'm done with you! Let the rivers of blood flow forth. You all will know the true wrath of the infernal beast."

The third head looked at a bunch of cats scattering about. Was this to be a distraction? The Cerberus needed these things for keeping Carlos alive.

Meanwhile, Carlos slowly opened his eyes and said gently,

"What happened to me?"
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-29-2009 at 09:21 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony sprayed the Orca that was hit by the spear. Most of the shots missed but some bursts managed to hit its side. More orcas may be on they're way but he was ready to take them all on if the situation called for it.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 07-29-2009 at 11:17 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: sunnyside).

Last time on Magic Mixer…

She looked at him further.

“Yes, she was screaming for help. You didn’t know that? I heard it more then once. But not only that… But some of the others in the room looked up when I did. The first time I heard it though was in the hall before Samael walked out to talk to me. She even opened one of her eyes and looked at my for a few seconds before I entered this room—it was when I first broke down the door I believe.”

Kiyoshi blinked a few times.

“…why?”

She narrowed her eyes again slightly, crossing her arms in front of her chest this time while awaiting an answer.

Now our story continues…

Anton stuttered, “S-She’s…awake?” …and then he stared at her.

Kiyoshi lifted a brow in slight confusion at first, but then her posture changed pretty quickly before the confusion was able to set in.

At that, the little girl let out a squeak and leapt behind Kiyoshi, gripping her shorts from behind as she started sobbing hysterically.

After a while of looking down at the poor little girl, Kiyoshi knelt down next to her and embraced her in a tight, motherly hug.

She then looked up at Anton—fire burning in her eyes.

What did you do to her?” Kiyoshi asked, her voice not quavering, not in the slightest.

The vindication was there, stronger then it was before, and not just the lack of trust, but a sudden loathing began to burn through her veins like some sort of lethal, festering poison.

Her eyes were cold and unfeeling as she stared at Anton further.

“Tell me the truth, Anton, and then I…” She looked down at the little girl, deciding something before she looked back up at Anton, “-and then we, will take our leave.”

There would be no more game playing.

No.

Kiyoshi had had enough of that.

This time, things were going to change—things were going to be different—for good.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The lone copy-Stephen curled its body around Oneo's legs, trying to encourage the woman as she took aim at the scene below. It surveyed the battle below, where its fellows continued to distract the orcas as best they could. Even when another wolf, obviously a shifter, came bounding over the fence and pulled Carlos away. The copies swarmed, darted, maneuvered, and evaded the attacks that came their way. Their distraction was enough to allow Kevin the Cerberus to injure another orca, for Oneo to get a clear shot at another, and for the wolf to rescue Carlos.

Stephen felt proud of his contributions.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FaeryTaleAngel View Post
    Aamira smiled in return, putting her hands behind her back in the process.

“I could tell.”

She cocked her head to the right slightly before bringing her left index finger up to her chin to indicate that she was thinking about something.

“Aamira,” She said finally, “my name is Aamira.”

She moved her hands and arms to her side after that.

“What is your name? That is, if you do not mind me asking.”

Hesitating a bit after that, Aamira thought about some of his reactions again.

Looking him in the eyes this time, she spoke again, “would you mind if I asked you what you were thinking about?”

Aamira’s thought were reeling. She was truly curious. Her. Aamira Sorella—was curious about something. But what?

Out of everything that she had seen for that day, she most definitely did not see this coming, and she wondered why that was.

She smiled up at him, her eyes gleaming with efficacious erudition.
    Kairos looked at the lass confused. She was looking at him like he was about to do or say something amazing. He had a bad feeling about this. He sighed.
    "Come on it's not that bad." Shadow said.
    "Sure for you." He replied.
    "That wasn't nice."
    Kairos ignored him. He brought his focus back to the girl. Amaira wasn't it? Yea that was the name she said.
    "Eh? Well my name is Kairos nice to meet you." He sorta smile still unsure who she was. "I wasn't really thinking of anything. I just kinda drifted. You know how it gets sometimes. Something just catches your eye and your gone." He took a breath, "But I've never seen you around here before. Are you new to the island?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Her body remained tense, face expressionless as she’d hear the Orcas heart rate rising, with a soft, squelching sounded as its skin began to shrivel before her eyes. The Orca would ‘stagger’ about before it bumped into the wall of the habitat then dropped from its hover to thump on the ground, still moving but obviously weakened now.

A small gasp was her only sign of relief as she’d take out the same pouch and mix up the same ingredients, again sprinkling them into the liquid of the dart before loading her gun.

The presence of the Stephen-cat, warm and real about her legs kept the girl anchored and focused as she’d aim at the next Orca, this one not at hurt as the last, yet knowing these darts worked she’d shoot anyway.

As before the dart thudded home at its side, the red feather waving as the animal moved. And as before she’d hold her breath, keeping alert for any signs that it had worked.
    Kiii!~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Valkarma).

He started with a sigh, and then it looked like he was in thought again.

‘What on Earth could he be focusing on?’ Aamira thought to herself, but the thought came too soon.

His focus seemed to have returned.

"Eh? Well my name is Kairos nice to meet you." He sorta smile still unsure who she was. "I wasn't really thinking of anything. I just kinda drifted. You know how it gets sometimes. Something just catches your eye and your gone." He took a breath, "But I've never seen you around here before. Are you new to the island?"

She grinned then.

“Indeed. I do know how that gets sometimes.”

And she did know all too well.

“Well…Kairos was it?” She smiled then. “It is a pleasure to meet you.”

Aamira did not greet him by holding out her hand or anything; she sort of just stood there and let it set in for a bit. She was not accustomed to doing anything of the sort upon meeting new people, so she kept it that way—she kept to herself.

It offending other people never even crossed her mind.

“Oh? Well yes, I am new to the island, so that is probably why you have never seen me before.”

She glanced down then at the ground slightly before looking back up at him again.

The silence was a bit awkward.

“Okay, I know this might sound confusing, but I just feel as if there is something that I must do today, but I am not quite sure what exactly that may be as of yet. Though, if you want to… You can walk around with me until I figure it out.”

Aamira paused then and thought over what she had just said.

‘Great… I sound like a crazy person. I should probably just go back to the University. I have not been there for a few days and Elina is probably worried about me, which equals the equivalent of a rant when I return.’

“I was thinking about going to the University.” Aamira stated.

“But I am not sure if that is what I want to do. I mean I am already out and about, and my dorm mate can hardly miss me too much, so… Did you want to maybe get a bite to eat, go to the park, or walk around or something?” She offered.

Aamira was not quite sure what to do, but she felt she owed it to him. Especially after that other girl had run off.

“It would be on me. It is the least I can do after running into you.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Reina started steering intently at Galen as if she was looking for something or trying to tell him something but unable to explain. What do i do about that? she said aloud.

I know him at all and none of it makes any sense to me right now. i do remember though that th efirst time i came in contact with him he reduced my powers some how. so how do even attempt to help....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean drags himself into some bushes near where he crashed to the ground. The pain is sharp, causing his teeth to grind as he struggles to hold it in. Finally in some concealment, he begins checking his arm over.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"You already have," Madison replied with a smile. "And you really can't expect me to be as up to par with you in philosophy. Seeing as how you study it, and I don't." Madison puffed out her lips into a childish pout. "I bet I know a lot more about music and theatre than you."

Madison handed another candy to Samael and rolled her eyes.

"And I meant more that I could imagine you becoming a insufferable drunk. And when you have a certain amount of alcohol in your blood, spontaneous combustion does happen. God, I hope that never happens to me..." Madison shuddered. "And what accident are you..."

Madison's voice slowly died as she stared at something (or someone) in the distance. She sat straight up, squinting slightly.

"Samael," she began, her eyes still fixed on whatever she was staring at, "Are you homophobic?"
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos sort of smiled.
    "The Uni? I use to go there." He said. It was weird for someone new to be coming now. What could she want there?
    "I've got no problem with hanging with you." He laughed slightly, "It isn't the first time I've walked with someone I've never met or learned to trust. Why break the pattern now eh?"

"Shouldn't it be a good time to break it now? After no one can be this trusting not even you." Shadow noted.
    "Oh come on. The worst that happens is she is a shifter and is working for the goverment."
    "That sounds pretty bad to me."
    "Your over reacting."
    "I'm sure I am."

Kairos just smiled and turned his attention back to Aamira.
    "You don't have to treat me to anything. I'll be fine. If you need to get to the Uni I'll go with you. No point is wasting time is there?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael shrugged, "maybe about the practice of Theatre and Art, but not about the history and theory. I've read a few books about that."

Samael pocket the second candy, "First, I'm 17, I don't drink yet. Second, Spontaneous combustion, isn't that, you talking waste of air. Reports of it are spotty at based, and it is generally attributed to the Wick Effect, where by cloths absorb human fats and therefore become flammable. In any case, alcohol within the body does not have an effect. While alcohol can be flammable, its ignition temperature is well below that of the human body, and increasing the levels of alcohol within the body doesn't lower the ignition temperature it merely makes the effect if that temperature is reached greater. And that can't happen in the human body, after all alcohol ethanol has a boiling point of 78.29 C degrees and the human body temperature only in states of hyperprexia goes over 41.1! Ergo, the human body cannot even boil alcohol, let alone catch it on fire. I forget the exact combustion temperature of alcohol ethanol used in beverages, but Ethyl alcohol doesn't catch until 365 and isopropyl alcohol doesn't until 399, and I can't imagine that ethanol is too much more flammable than those. Ergo, what you describe is impossible, you blundering, wives-tale eating, moron!."

Samael looked at her, "There are two possible answer, 1) no I will not feed whatever gay-boy love fantasy you have going through you head right now or 2) I know your a lesbian, but just because I look effeminate and am weak, doesn't mean I'm a good half-way point."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Closed Thread

Thread Information