AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 161 of 186 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 171 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean nods to Kevin as he wiggles the duffle to a more comfortable spot and cinches it down tight to his back. He moves over into position and says "I'ma right ba'hind Miria, 'ah follow 'er cute petite twa any'wer." with a bright grin on his face.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Thank you," Madison sighed, "I feel a tad bit better now."

She rooted around in her bag for a while before pulling out two oatmeal bars. "Here," she said, handing one to Samael. "You should eat something. No offence, but you look very peaky."

She tugged hard on Samael's arm, making him sit beside her.

"I know it's not normal, but I swear I saw the people in the interview room glowing green after Kiyoshi kicked down the door. Everyone besides Anton and the guy behind the counter. Even you. I don't know... Maybe I'm just tired." Madison shrugged.

She pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged them. She reached out and gently fingered the lapel of the child's shirt.

"I saw a bunch of things when I came after you," Madison said quietly. "Things that don't happen. Things that some people might describe as magic."

She held out the shirt to Samael again.

"I found this on the street back there. It was still warm when I picked it up. There was a kid wearing these clothes moments before I picked them up. But there were no naked children around. And there were other things missing too. Glass, bricks, trees, lamp posts, wheels... And they led me to you. I wouldn't have been able to find you if there hadn't been a trail of missing things along the way."

Madison leaned closer to Samael to look into his eyes.

"I thought it was you doing it," she admitted slowly. "I've never met anyone else who could deny things the way you can..."

Madison let out a sigh and stood up, brushing her clothes off.

"If it really isn't you, then I need to find the person doing this," she stored the child's clothes into her bag as she added, "Maybe this can be reversed somehow... Hopefully..."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Reina was a little overwhelmed by all that was happening. she hadn't gotten a chance to et it all soak in what with running around with Galen it all felt like a worldwind. She sighed and looked at Galen.

Its okay i'm kinda lucky to still have you around.if You weren't with me i'd be all alone and who knows what would have happened then. she kept talking as if she ws some helpless little harem but it was just her thinking out loud. No control, without her usual restraint. sitting on the bench was the most rest she'd had apart from the brief sitting she did in the interview room but it wasn't exactly calm there so it wasn't good.

she was in pain but it was physical. something was pulling at her and the more stuff happened the more pain she felt. but she knew what to do and was wondring why she was hestating. she didn't do anything she just looked a Galen and then kinda slink back into the bench

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2013 04:03 PM
    Threads

“Pardon me…?”

She would have glanced back to Carlos, seeing the weapon coming down upon the wombats head. Her shoulders lifted, jumping with a squeak as her eyes widened, taking in the burst of blood and inner bits of the animal. Still gawping her face paled further if possible as the Carlos-animal began to EAT it.

Shaking her head she would answer with a light and airy voice, looking rather faint.

“N-no…thank you I am….fine…”

A sound had her turning as before, the same Orca she had shot started to move again. Lifting the gun she’d shoot it a second time, reloading for a third and fourth, slightly breathless by now with her feathers still lifted in a ruffle, stumbling back a little with a hand coming to her forehead.

“I am not feeling so good…”
    Kiii!~

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: So close Samael... so... very close
    She felt better? What had he said? This girl made no sens-
    Suddenly he found himself on the ground. God, he needed to bulk up. He had never imagined being weak would cause such inconvenience, nor that so many people, including bloody girls, would push him around so much. or pull around as the case may be.

Samael rolled his eyes, "You must be either delusional or a liar. And I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say your delusional. There wasn't any green glow I was either looking at you and the guy or Kiyoshi the entire time and I never saw a green glow."

"Look..." Samael said in a didactic tone. "You have to think to yourself. Whats the odds that what I saw is either a combination of misinterpretations, and visual misunderstandings versus the odds that I really have a power to tear objects out of reality? Surely the conclusion is obvious. Me having that power isn't even coherent! Don't you think I would stop living on the streets i could remove things from existence? I could disappear the metal of a vault and take the cash within. It so preposterous its laughable! Also, think of it this way. How can I do this to your perception?

IGNORE THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH A LOT OF JARGON (The summary of it is that Samael basically says EXACTLY what his power is and how It works, but demonstrates that the power is logically inconsistent.)

We must first assume that if there was a thing as magic it is a seperate substance. It is obviously not a physical entity correct? It interacts with matter in ways the break the laws of physics. Now that would imply we live in at least a bisubstantial, if not trisubstantial world. Two substances, magic and matter/energy, and perhaps consciousness. Now, this also means we have to take as given, the reality of the world as seperate from the mere perceptions we perceive, agree? Without that assumption none of this makes sense.

However, we should first dismiss this because of Occam's Razor: i.e. all things being equal the simplest explanation is usually right. Ergo, a single substance world, all things being equal, is right. Now... if we propose two substances... Magic and Physical, we must be aware that it means that consciousness therefore falls under on of the two substances. Either consciousness is a magical process or it is a physical one.

If consciousness is such, than logically so is a thought, as a thought is a firing of the synapse, and or a function of magical motion depending on your belief. Now, I am sentient of myself. I know I have no control over a power that removes things from existence. Therefore, it follows that if I do have the power you describe I have no control over it. It must therefore A) not be my power or B) be mine but functioning on a subconscious level. Putting A) aside for the time being, let us assume this "power" work on the subconscious level of my mind. If this is the case, it has no logic or free will as those are in the higher faculties. If it has no free will or logic it must work as a input output function, doing things based on perception.

Now I seems that if we follow your evidence, that it would remove things from existence either A) Randomly or B) with a system. There might not seem to be any rhyme or reason to what disappear according to your account, however, if it was random there is a negligibly low likelihood that it would have gone unnoticed. It would have done something that would have caught my attention. Therefore there must be a system. And not only that it has to be a system such that I can never perceive that it has an effect at all. The system best suited for this is if it removes things I don’t believe exist in the first place.

If it functions in such a way, I would never perceive it because it would always remove thing I don’t expect to see and therefore wouldn’t notice removed. Now, this is a magical ability correct? It stands to reason that if it exists magic must exist. But I have never seen magic. Therefore, if magic existed in any meaningful sense, I would have seen it, IF this power couldn’t affect magic. Example, if someone could throw fire or some nonsense, then unless my power could dissipate the magic that makes up the fireball, I would at some point see the fire ball, notice the oddity of it, and realize magic exists and not be in the state of belief I currently am. So, if I have a power, it must affect magic. Simple as that.

Also, if my power works as you describe, it can remove from existence physical things.

So we know that if I were to not notice that I have a power, I would have a power that essentially preemptively denies things I don’t believe exist and it as power over magical and physical things. As we have established consciousness is a physical or magical thing in a two substance system. If consciousness is, so is a thought. If you have a thought, therefore. My power can remove the thought from existence and prevent you from thinking it. So if I don’t believe in the thought your thinking, my power would remove it from your skull. Therefore, how can you think? How can you think about anything that I don’t believe you think of? I, it follows, control what you can and cannot think. I don’t believe you have consciousness…. Therefore you would have none and fall to the ground. Your mind would be blank. Or at the very least, all the thoughts of shifters would have been removed from everyone’s head long ago, as I wouldn’t believe in shifters and therefore they wouldn’t be allowed to think it. Not only that I couldn’t have heard of this nonsense, since sound is made up of a motion of air particles, a motion which my power can remove from existence. Therefore in a two substance system this power I have is logically impossible.

Now… let us suppose there are three substances. And we can assume the same power as before… but now it can’t affect consciousness. That would seem to explain the problem. People can think what they want, as long as I never see it, alls good. I’ll even grant you that my power doesn’t remove words out of the air, for the time being. However, if consciousness is its own substance… how does what I do with magic and physical things, affect a consciousness? How do you receive perceptions of this reality, and how does my actions in this assumed reality affect the what you see? What links allows these two substances to interact? There has to be some kind of laws, otherwise, you would get perceptions that were not necessarily related to the condition of the world. They would be random and inconsistent. This means that my actions would be the least thing you might notice as inconsistent. If your perceptions are consistent there is a law that allows for this consistency.

These laws must be relational…because they belong to both physical/magical and mental. But I control your eyes, your ears, your brain. These things are physical and under my jurisdiction. I can change what you perceive, change you brains programming. I control every bit of input that goes into your sentience. So… how do you see what I don’t believe you see?

YOU MAY STOP SKIPPING

“You see? Me having the power you describe is impossible. It’s a logically impossible.”
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hehe...You sound just like my brother before he was killed. He was a bit like you, to an extent. He wasn't as smart as me but god damn it, he could really lay it down right for women. If we find Carlos, I'll make some food for you. I already smell blood enough as it is right now. It ain't Carlos' either. Regardless, let's try to follow the scent."

=======================

Carlos heard Oneo and said while 3 darts in each hand...

"Come on, Oneo. Don't go under, now. I few more should send him under again. If not, I will have no choice but to kill him."

With those words, Carlos jumped onto the Orca, jamming the needles into it in the process. Jumping off, he finished with...

"Sleep now."

Running over to Oneo, he picked her up and said to the civilians...

"Get on the roof, now!"
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-27-2009 at 02:43 PM.

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Ted finally looked up. His face was a little flushed and he'd been a little overwhelmed, "Sorry, too many people. Been a while."

He looked at the others, "More powers, good uses. let me think."

Inside his mind Ted began the death metal chorus. Letting his mind reform. Slowly becoming the blueish creature, himself, or maybe something not quite himself,

"Ok - I've got power now. Let me in. I've been able to control animals in the past, but don't trust me with shifted animals, they're stronger. but the unshifted kind will bow to my will."

Ted then cocks his head and waits for the others to begin the show.

Morale: [||||||||||||||||] LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Was Zephyr's day just the beginning....or was it his end? Last night, he escapes from jail, and he is now being chased by police. police cars chased him as he runs into a narrow alleyway. Police had guns in attempt to shoot him down as he runs. Zephyr had no choice but use his powers to draw form a wall of trash bins to block the police from getting any further.

"I don't think it'll stop them for long," he thought.

Other units of police were waiting for him in the other side of the alley and shot his left shoulder, just barely hitting the shoulder bone. He had to absorb it in order to form his metal body. His entire self was filled with alloy, and he completed absorbed the metal and created more metal. Inside was a mitosis growing swiftly, however, the metal fused within the stages and that's when he can acquire this ability. He didn't want to use his powers on the police so he just tackled them, so it would feel like they were hit by a ball from a demolition crane. Realizing it was over, he felt a bit relieved....then again he saw a full force of a much higher-ranked police and they were much elite than those regular cops. Did he have much of a choice but to run past them? Well, it was the only way to not hurt the civilians so he rams past them. He felt a sharp pain in his left shoulder, but he didnt care for it so he held it inside. They stopped and went back to check on their comrades to see any casualties. Zeyphr had a tear inside his metal head and his body returns to his regular self. He hides under the tree and looks at his wound from the left side.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen was roused from his slumber prematurely. He would very much have liked to continue his dream about fluffy marshmellows, but he heard a series of noises that sounded similar to gunshots. He couldn't be sure though, and he opened his eyes to find out.

Carlos was back, and so was Oneo, the flying shifter. Carlos looked to be...strangely covered in blood. And Oneo had a tranq gun in hand and looked off balance.

What the...?

He sat up, glad to be able to move again. He ran his fingers through his hair carefully, his hand shaking a bit. He was still weak from healing Tara, but he was recovering. Soon he would have enough strength that, if need be, he could get out of this zoo in a hurry. It was a comforting thought.

"Hello...all." he said to them casually.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Try to control me, and I shoot you. Got it, smurf? I'm not one to be under someone else...again. The only exception was the coast guard as I'm a corporal.

Say, let me ask you a question. How did you obtain your power of essentially "brainjacking" animals?

=========================

Hearing a pleasant "Hello...", Carlos cursed himself for not picking up Stephen and hurried back down to his side.

"Oi, are you and the miss okay?"
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-28-2009 at 04:12 AM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Stephen recoiled slightly at the closeness of the heavily bloodied Carlos. The man seemed as robust as ever, making Stephen think that this blood wasn't his own. Trying not to think of whose it was, he looked away and avoided breathing through his nose. A very strong metallic smell surrounded him.

"Yeah, we're fine last I checked. So...what's been happening on your end there? Orcas?"

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Everyone who will even attempt to breach this at all, and at any point. This is lengthy, put it is separated… Good luck).

(OOC: Valkarma)

(OOC: Kat’s last appearance for the time being).

Kat looked at the strange girl for a few seconds before deciding what to say next. How come it always seemed as if people kept on running into her or the group of people that she was with at the time?

Who knew really?

She was about to say something until a thought instantly crossed her mind.

Kat gasped.

“Oh no! I can’t believe I forgot about that!!” All of a sudden she turned from the girl and Kairos.

“I-I’m sorry, I just have to go. It was nice to meet you,” she said gesturing toward the girl, “-sorry Kairos, maybe we can talk again soon.”

She hesitated slightly before continuing, looking at Kairos, “good luck.”

Then she turned and left, heading back toward her house where she left the tea on; Tama was following right behind her. She just hoped it was not too late, and that nothing had happened during her short absence.

If something did…her mother would be furious!

“Nya! I can’t believe you forgot about that you dimwit! Your mother would be furious!”

Kat rolled her eyes. She knew that all too well.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: sunnyside).

Kiyoshi continued to look directly at Anton, awaiting some sort of response—any response!

Finally he sighed, and then he began talking. And boy did he talk.

“All right. I think we'll find we may need each other so I'll level with you. A colleague of mine, who I believe is a shifter as well, discovered that some form of subatomic particle, hum, or was it gamma radiation? I was never one for physics and math I'm afraid. In any case something he can generate here affects shifters. Causing their shifted form to glow and ultimately disintegrate. Initially he figured, well I think it was just intrigued by the discovered, but he said he felt they would use it as a way to weaken or punish shifters. Leading to some happier future where only good shifters existed, doing, superhero-ish things, and the murderers and whatnot would be reverted to regular people.

He came to me when he discovered that the people he was working with in the military discovered how to create the proper form of radiation by mixing in the right elements with what would otherwise be a neutron bomb, supposedly creating something that would wipe out all shifters in a wide area with minimal harm to the public. They never expected to have to use the thing. But in case you haven't noticed fear about shifters has been growing exponentially as of late. The public is demanding action on the part of the government.

I fear they will use these weapons—probably all over and probably soon. And if they use them anywhere Kapok will certainly be on the list.

We have been trying to come up with a way to preserve...those we care about. We had some ideas, but than I discovered Samael.

That's what this was about. Normally that does/would have rended the shifters form. But he reaction seemed to be that of a much reduced dose. You see being near him must reduce not only shifters abilities but their interactions with radiation!

That's where your interest may come in.

Anyway before she wakes up we should get her somewhere. Hopefully she'll think she just had a fainting spell.”

After a few moments of silence, Kiyoshi was just standing there…

She hadn’t an idea as into what to say, or what to do…

She felt lost…

How could she have missed this—something this big? She had always had the clues and pieces to the bloody puzzle right in front of her, but she had never actually had the thought to sit down, and actually try to piece them together into each of their individual slots.

The funny things about puzzles though…you always had pieces that you found, that resembled another in which you thought would fit perfectly until you finally realized that it was nothing but a cheap replica of the former that might have been slightly different in some way.

That is the perspective in which Kiyoshi viewed souls…

…and it appeared that she had been searching for a piece, weeding through all of the replicas, just to find out in the end that the piece that she truly needed, and that the piece that she truly wanted was right in front of her all along—she just did not take the time to notice it as much as she thought that she had.

No.

“So…let me see if I have this right…” she began, looking down at the table below her instead of directly at Anton this time, “you need Samael to save those whom you think need saving,” she flicked her eyes up at Anton again, “correct?”

Anton seemed to want to change the subject though since he mentioned the girl on the table directly after the unveiled information. She did need help, and Kiyoshi would help her if it was the last thing that she would do, but that did not seem important at that moment, and that was neither or good or bad.

“Look, Anton… You say that we may need each other, and that was the reason given for you leveling with me. But I am not sure how you see that. There is nothing that I can possibly do to help you. I am not even sure of my full potential, or what I am even capable of.”

She paused then, looking back down at the table.

“You know, I am one of those bad shifters that you were talking about.” She looked back up at him, unwilling to remove her gaze this time.

“I have killed two human beings, and that is something that can never be forgiven. I end up hurting everyone around me in some way, redundantly, no matter how indifferent I feel toward and about that particular situation and the situations that come from those. I emitted dislike to the one true person that I liked the most; it was more then just dislike, and I don’t even know why I felt it. I rejected the love given by those who actually had enough nerve to get close to somebody like me. I didn’t spend nearly enough time with my so-called best friend, and I hardly ever see my family at all. The people whom call themselves my friends hardly deserve such a curse, and now…now you are giving me the opportunity to do something good?”

She snickered.

“Yeah, that will do the utmost of good for humanity and shifters alike. Way to put a murderer on the front lines.”

Kiyoshi almost walked away. She was not even sure if she could handle anymore of this. She did not even think that she deserved to live anymore at this point.

“I will help you with this girl. But after that, I need to leave. There isn’t anything that I can do for you, and there is someone I’m a little worried about. So let’s do this and get it done. Besides, you still didn’t tell me what you did to her.”

Kiyoshi never looked away from him at that point, being more vindictive then she probably should have been.

“She was screaming for help. Did you know that?”

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: Valkarma).

Standing in front of the man whom she had bumped into, Aamira watched him carefully—observing.

He looked slightly confused, and as if he were deep in thought about something.

Could it had been her whom had pulled him out of that state of mind when she ran into him? Or was it when she had fallen? Was it the other girl’s departure? Whatever it was, Aamira was curious.

He looked down at her then and seemed to straighten himself out—another thing that Aamira noted. She grinned slightly to herself as the wind blew some of the soft tendrils of her dark hair back, and away from where they had rested about her shoulders.

The man rubbed his neck and kinda smiled before saying anything at all.

“Em…sorry? Em…I’m sorry but I was miles away just then. What did you say your name was?”

Aamira smiled in return, putting her hands behind her back in the process.

“I could tell.”

She cocked her head to the right slightly before bringing her left index finger up to her chin to indicate that she was thinking about something.

“Aamira,” She said finally, “my name is Aamira.”

She moved her hands and arms to her side after that.

“What is your name? That is, if you do not mind me asking.”

Hesitating a bit after that, Aamira thought about some of his reactions again.

Looking him in the eyes this time, she spoke again, “would you mind if I asked you what you were thinking about?”

Aamira’s thought were reeling. She was truly curious. Her. Aamira Sorella—was curious about something. But what?

Out of everything that she had seen for that day, she most definitely did not see this coming, and she wondered why that was.

She smiled up at him, her eyes gleaming with efficacious erudition.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana Ice Cream Pocky
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2015 10:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Stupid forum and the no deleting thing. If anybody knows how to delete posts, PM me.)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-28-2009 at 07:31 AM.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: Galen; Samuel if he wants to read and anyone else who is interested

sitting next to Galen i kept feeling something tug at me. finally i got tired of trying to avoid it ,"I'm sorry I'm not sure if you're used to this yet. It took no time as usual to change into my shifter form. Galen looked slightly dazed as usual but there something trying to get through so i couldn't focus on his reaction.

its always so overwhelming when you act on you're own.Reina was talking to her otherself.lets see then what do you know thats so urgent..

Samuel starts yelling and angrilly walking again. Reality convulsing slightly, making things vanish as they did before. A baby in a carrier lies next to the empty clothes of its mother...

Right as that comes to an end another vision fall in to fill its space he's just yelling at various people as he always does.

But it doesn't stop there it keeps going and going
    In another she sees herself cloping him over the back of the head with a rock. Later, in the hospital, the man who wheeled the crates into the interview room enters his room in the night along with Anton, along with a nurse. He whispers to her "Yes. I'm sure he'll feel much better after administering the amnesia inducer. He had an exceptionally traumatic day, and is clearly partially mad. This should make things....much better"

Then far distant future, Reina sees him railing against an aspect of something inside of him. Some "Sophia". Falling over afterwards.

In a finale she sees him yelling "No it can't be! Shifters aren't real! SHIFTERS AREN"T REAL!!!" And then, he sort of explodes, leaving behind some weird blobby thing that flies off.

Reina had to cash her breathe. she swooned over and lent up against Galen who had stood up when he saw transformation.Can't you space these out more. Its hurting me when you show me the so quickly.As usually there was no response from within. she knew it could hear her but it said nothing....

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2015 10:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry if anyone was waiting on me! I had quite a busy few days and our internet is a bit....slow during the day and I've been busy at night.

Miria listened as Kevin was describing to her what to do about her powers and how it can provide as a defense. She concentrated her powers greatly, allowing her appearance to slowly change. Miria imagined the wind as Kevin has described it and soon, the wind guarded them. She took a breath, slightly tired from the day but she knew she could make it. Miria looked at Jean and gave him the best and most sincere smile she could then she sat up straight.

"Ready when you are."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Katana Ice Cream Pocky
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2015 10:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Some people seem confused about the bit with Rein*. She's some distance from Samael and out of sight. She shifted into her alternate form, and had some visions of possible futures involving Samael that I had sent to her.)

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin let out a mighty, echoing howl as a conic wind gust extended forward from his mouth as he ran. He felt like a real hero despite being a mount for someone.

I will help so hold on Carlos.

==========================

"Just one orca, Stephen. Oneo almost lost to it but I jammed six darts into it to keep it out cold for a while. I also got to have a snack. It was a wombat...Tasted so good."

Carlos pointed to Oneo on the roof and said,

"Stephen, get up there with Oneo. I will join you since I wish to be on defense more."

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

( OOC: Posting this after a pm from Sunny, I hope I got this right x.x )

Her cheeks would flush red as Carlos scooped her up, clinging to the male then as she’d stutter and blink stupidly before he’d shift to Stephen who had then decided to wake-up.

“Ah…I can walk…uhm…C-Carlos…” Shifting and shuffling Oneo dropped from his hold, eyes coming to Stephen with some concern.

She was drawing back, to allow Carlos to get to Stephen when a shimming caught her eye. The blush bleached to white upon her whirling around and finding an Orca lunging at her. Letting out a squeal of surprise she’d stumble to the side, narrowly dodging its jaws that clamped the air where she once stood.

Eyes wide her arms flew up before her a second too late as the creature slammed its body to her own, sending her skidding back to bump against the bars, wincing.

“A-ah…oh…oh my…”

She’d squeeze out the words in a tight voice as the Orca now came alongside her, its jaws open as it would calmly bring itself closer. Body now near to humming with its glow her heart raced, pupils dilating as she’d press herself to the bars of the habitat at her back, froze in fear like a deer caught in the headlights.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hearing the banging of metal bars, Carlos looked around to see orca number two cornering Oneo.

Damnit, woman...You sure have a mean streak for getting caught. Time for me to shine.

Letting his eyes glow complete azure, Carlos forged a short spear of ice in his hand and hurled it at the orca, hoping to skewer its fin.

"Oye, recoger a alguien que puede dar la batalla."

Forging another spear, he threw at the orca again to provoke it into coming down to face a more worthy opponent.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-28-2009 at 07:45 PM.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Still not looking at him, Stephen places his hands on the ground to push himself up to stand. He was still visibly shaky, but he was determined to do this. His feet felt heavy when he shifted his weight to them, only able to support himself with difficulty. Oneo flew down with the two men.

But then Stephen heard the cry of some aquatic beast, and his heart sank. An orca came out of nowhere and attacked a screaming Oneo. She narrowly missed becoming the beast's next meal and instead was jutted against a set of metal bars. She was cornered.

Carlos went into attack mode, doing some very impressive "magic" with an ice spear and spouting out something that sounded like Spanish (when living in Florida, Stephen had heard quite a bit of the language). As for himself, Stephen was gripped with terror. He wasn't strong enough to defend himself, wasn't sure if he had the energy to multiply and flee the scene. Instead he stood, watching helplessly as the events unfolded.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 07-28-2009 at 08:07 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos began staring down the whale, continuing to speak in more of his native tongue.

"¿Qué hay de malo? ¿Estás avergonzado de que el hecho de que se capturado por los seres humanos y se colocan en la cisterna? ¿Esta es su forma de venganza? Que los ataques al azar o resolver las cosas se una lucha real en un entorno que ambos prefieren asentarse cosas? Permítaseme señalar a usted que usted y el medio ambiente sus antepasados son los más acostumbrados a!"

Carlos let out a loud howl as the vicinity became covered in ice and snow while temperatures heavily dropped. The spear had now become a harpoon as dense ice armor encased the guardian of the cold.

"¿Esto le conviene mejor? Testigos de los sentimientos de su madre y el asesinato del padre debe haber sido duro. Perder la familia es siempre duro. Lo sé porque yo solía estar en una pandilla. Rechazaron de mí porque mis habilidades. Todavía tengo algunos Pent sentimientos de dolor de los recuerdos dentro y estoy seguro de que usted también. Participar en la lucha contra conmigo para que podamos dejar los sentimientos de dolor en sí."

Carlos thought of the memories of rejection and exile in his life and felt this was necessary. He needed to let this pent up sorrow and anger out.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 12:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony didn't know if they were orcas or not so he shot at them with his M3. He saw the bullets fly as he made his way to the new person.

OOC: Sorry for the shortness again, I'm kinda in a rush right now.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eyes shut tight it would be the piercing cold that brought her attention back to what was happening, hearing the mutters then shouts of Carlos as that temperature dropped, her feathers flattening as the wind tugged at her uniform.

Reaching back and gripping the bars she would slowly bring herself to stand, breathing heavily as a dull throb started at her back. She’d squint through the icy wind and snow that seemed to rush from about the male that was now attacking the Orca. Seeing the creature her mind clicked. One tranquilized, one having been attacked, and one fighting with Carlos so…

“Th-there is one more…there should be one more around here…”

Saying that she’d reach back, grasping for a gun and finding it had fallen off her from the fall, spotting it lying on the floor near the entrance to the habitat. Lowering again she’d creep over to it, hoping her small movements wouldn’t draw the Orcas attention back to herself.
    Kiii!~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 03:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: sunnyside).

“So…let me see if I have this right…” she began, looking down at the table below her instead of directly at Anton this time, “you need Samael to save those whom you think need saving,” she flicked her eyes up at Anton again, “correct?”

"Basically, Yes, Fine. I suppose that covers it."

“Look, Anton… You say that we may need each other, and that was the reason given for you leveling with me. But I am not sure how you see that. There is nothing that I can possibly do to help you. I am not even sure of my full potential, or what I am even capable of.”

"Is anybody sure of their full potential? You appear to have unleashed a fair bit of potential on my poor door. And that glow means you have more, even if you don't know what it is."

She paused then, looking back down at the table.

“You know, I am one of those bad shifters that you were talking about.” She looked back up at him, unwilling to remove her gaze this time.

“I have killed two human beings, and that is something that can never be forgiven. I end up hurting everyone around me in some way, redundantly, no matter how indifferent I feel toward and about that particular situation and the situations that come from those. I emitted dislike to the one true person that I liked the most; it was more then just dislike, and I don’t even know why I felt it. I rejected the love given by those who actually had enough nerve to get close to somebody like me. I didn’t spend nearly enough time with my so-called best friend, and I hardly ever see my family at all. The people whom call themselves my friends hardly deserve such a curse, and now…now you are giving me the opportunity to do something good?”

She snickered.

“Yeah, that will do the utmost of good for humanity and shifters alike. Way to put a murderer on the front lines.”

"I'm afraid I don't have time for a proper psychoanalysis right now. If it makes you feel better, shifters frequently have a wide array of issues. And it's possible much of that is just the difficulties of adolescence.

Murder, however, not so much. But I notice you said "killed" at first and are adding the "murder" bit later. Perhaps you need to re-evaluate what happened.

Though maybe it's more a matter of deciding how you want to live going forward. "

Psycho analysis? Kiyoshi was hardly looking for anything like that. And Anton just saying that… It completely contradicted what he had said only moments before about the bad shifters verses the good shifters! What was she suppose to bloody think? That what she had done was okay and that she should be rewarded for it? She thought not.

“I will help you with this girl. But after that, I need to leave. There isn’t anything that I can do for you, and there is someone I’m a little worried about. So let’s do this and get it done. Besides, you still didn’t tell me what you did to her.”

“Well, I'm a little fuzzy on the details of what he does myself. But what I do know is that would have totally disintegrated her shifter form if Samael had not been around and instead I think she'll have a full recovery.

You do what you have to do as far as leaving or having time to yourself. But I could really use someone to help. And you could use someone to warn of when things may happen. And being near Samael may not be enough. We have...other techniques that should help. Hopefully the combination will be enough to preserve something.

The only way this isn't going to happen is if there is a massive public opinion change on shifters, which I don't see happening, or if the military finally figures out how to weaponize shifter abilities.

Of course I don't know how you feel about keeping you abilities. But to many, they are very important. If you want to help, or know someone who does, here's my card.”

Anton tried to hand over one of his cards to Kiyoshi. She looked at it skeptically for a few moments before taking it and shoving it into one of the pockets in her red cotton shorts—the same one with the note that she still had to speak to Galen about.

Kiyoshi never looked away from Anton at that point, being more vindictive then she probably should have been.

“She was screaming for help. Did you know that?”

"WHAT?!?!?!!"

She looked at him further.

“Yes, she was screaming for help. You didn’t know that? I heard it more then once. But not only that… But some of the others in the room looked up when I did. The first time I heard it though was in the hall before Samael walked out to talk to me. She even opened one of her eyes and looked at my for a few seconds before I entered this room—it was when I first broke down the door I believe.”

Kiyoshi blinked a few times.

“…why?”

She narrowed her eyes again slightly, crossing her arms in front of her chest this time while awaiting an answer.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Okay, the dice roll is starting to piss me off. Besides, just how many orcas are there going to be? Shouldn't I be able to kill them now?

Skewering a fin, Carlos smiled as it came down while another orca rammed him, leaving him out cold. In his state, once again, he couldn't fight.

========================

During all that, Kevin ran faster to Carlos' direction to see a downed bro before his feet with two orcas around him. Getting furious, he released Miria from him and yelled,

"Craig, let's do it!"

"Finally, some action. Guys, can you give me some cover while I show you my newest capability?"

Closed Thread
Page 161 of 186 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 171 ... LastLast

Thread Information