AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 186 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Samael rub the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. "First, how do you know I lived on an island? I never mentioned it. Second, I was joking. Joking! You annoy me, a lot, but I don't hate you, I don't really hate anyone, they just bother me. And I don't like the beach because I. Have. Homework. And beaches, last I checked, did not have books, nor desks or writing utensils. So unless those things start growing out of the sand, I'm not going to be happy until I'm back at my apartment. Also, its not so much the beach as the PEOPLE, god the people! So lad, so inane, so utterly obnoxious and devoid of an intellectual spark."

He grabbed her arms and moved them off of him. Her entire, 'shoulder grabbing habit was growing rather wearisome.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

Kat's eyes beamed up at Yellow.

"So you'll totally help me then?" ^__^

She batted her big sparkly eyes at him and Tama did the same.

"That's.......That's so nice of you to volunteer!" Kat said with a huge smile.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

[Gah! This post was going to be so much better, and be so much more hilarious, but my computer wanted to make me cry and become angry so it randomly opened a new page. So when I went back to what I wrote in my original post, it was all gone. All of it! So please, just bare with me on this one. Heh... ^^']

"Ooooo, my, you are feisty, aren't you?" Kiyoshi said, and then winked and Samael.

"Well, I don't like to tell people how I know some things, because I am just cool like that at times. But, if you must know, how I know this, it is because of, S3, of P1 and 5, it is P5 on P1 and 5, on P6 TM. Simple." She smiled in amusment.

"And why do you keep doing that?" Kiyoshi asks, referring to Samael rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. "You do it so bloody often." Frustration, she guessed, she grinned then.

"I mean what is so fascinating about this?" Kiyoshi asks as she takes her thumb and forefinger and rubs the bridge of Samael's nose. "I mean, common man! You do this a lot!" She then lowers her hand again to give him a little personal space.

"Yeah, homework is important, very important I must say. But, you really need to try having some fun every now and then. If you did every once in a while, who knows. You may actually like it." No wonder he got so frustrated all the time with little things. He needed to learn to live a little.

"You are too reserved... Well, we are going to fix that, aren't we?" Kiyoshi smirked, which made her invision Kodachi from Ranma 1/2 laughing, which made her want to laugh as well just thinking about it, but she held it in.

"Hehe, let's go have some fun then!" She says, but then she glances down and notices Samael's hands still grabbing her arms. "My, you are feisty." Kiyoshi raises one of her eyebrows up, and narrows her eyes slightly while she continues smirking, as if she is challenging Samael. "You know, you are kind of cute when you're so serious." Kiyoshi said smirking further.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 11-20-2008 at 01:16 AM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Junior Member krayola is a name known to all krayola is a name known to all krayola is a name known to all krayola is a name known to all krayola is a name known to all krayola is a name known to all krayola's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 03:16 PM
    Threads

"Wait a second, I never said..."

Yellow sighed. "Eh, sure, why not. I'll feel like a dirt bag for the rest of the day if I turn down those eyes."

Finished with the mango, he turns and throws the pit with a flick of the wrist, sending it sailing through the air to splash down into the ocean waters. "If we're gonna go, we should probably hurry. If you have any friends around, you should probably give them a heads up."

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Alright! Lets go!" Kat said with excitment and determination.

She then grabbed Yellow and started run towards the direction of the school.

"By the way, my name is Kat, and my little friend here is Tama-chan." ^__^

"So what your na---"

Kat can be very ditzy and times and well, this was one of them. She wasn't paying attention to what was in front her and tripped in mid sentence. Tama chan was smart enough to jump on Yellow's head while she was in the middle of falling. She was now on the ground with her butt up in the air and her face on the pavement.

"........ouch." she mumbled.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She was trying to get a rise out of him. He told himself that, he knew it. All he had to do was just stay calm. "Why does anyone have habits? We do something because we unconsciously do it, and I cannot be bother to cure myself of them." He was taking her bait but goddamn it he couldn't resist an argument. It was just too tempting, the urge too primal.

Samael waved his hands in front of him, not fearfully but rather with calm, but definitive, dismissiveness "oh no. No more. I've had enough expanding my horizons for one day. One of those times nearly killed me. So I'm done with it, until after my papers come due. You can have your fun, and I don't fault you for doing it. However, I prefer my school work, and I expect you to not fault me for it so don't ask me."

"At any rate, are we going to look for Kat or not? I like dealing with things instead of talking about dealing with things. For some reason I tend to get more done that way. I'm not sure why, maybe you can figure it out."

He pointedly ignored the 'cute' comment. He really didn't have anything to say about that.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi rolled her eyes at Samael. "I know that. I have a few habits of my own. I know they cannot be helped! But I was just bloody curious. Jeez... You are so annoying sometimes. Gah!" She folds her arms over her chest now, and begins tapping her foot.

"And you will expand your horizons eventually. Whether you believe so right now or not, you will." She looks up at the sky for a few seconds before looking back at Samael.

"Oh, you'll have fun. Just wait. You'll see." She smirked again, but then it slowly faded into a subtle expression. "You almost died today?" Her expression switched again--she was curious. "Really?" Kiyoshi asked probably being a little over-dramatic. "Oh my gee, how did that happen? I am completely curious now!!"

Kiyoshi suddenly froze. "Uh oh..." She said slowly.

"School! Oh no! All of this talk, and I just remembered. How could I have... Ugh! This is just great!" Kiyoshi says, feeling really flustered.

"I-I..." She cuts herself off. 'My parents are going to kill me. Not only that, but my teachers are going to kill me too... I can't believe I did that. It's due tomorrow! Oh no! This is just great! Fantastic! Way to go Kiyoshi... You definitely win the Nobel Prize for that one!'

Kiyoshi bites her lip and then groans. "Somebody kill me now..." She said out loud, but then covered her mouth with her hands once she realized that she did so. "Umm... We need to go. We need to go now! Please don't ask questions. But, I have to get to the school!" She bites her lip one more time before she links her arm with Samael's and drags him away from the Beach, in the direction of the school.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 11-20-2008 at 03:03 AM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rein* View Post
    I sat back in the shadows and watched the play by play. it was all interesting if you weren't careful the excitement could suck you in. I even felt my self swaying to the music for awhile.

I watched the crowd. Persons were dancing, some were talking others were walking about. Strangely i drifted off for awhile i wondered what became of Rai.
    "Whatever he can take care of himself." I brushed of the feeling and continued to look around I hadn't realize that there were going to be such a large crowd. I need to think of how im gonna find out who is who. I guess i can trust my instincts but after last night no one is gonna be open to just reveal who they are.
    We'll see. Deep in thought a spot a shadow approaching the party. It was coming up from the beach. I tried to see who it was but he or she was still too far away. I think that its a boy because of the body shape, squared shoulders and how the shadow moved.

After staring at the approaching figure I decided to set my sights back on the party. When he got closer I'd find out who it was and until then i'd keep scanning the place for any familiar faces or just any face that popped out at me.

I finally decided to leave my corner. I figured it should be easier to know who is who by interacting with the patrons at the party. Most everyone was doing their own thing.

Why just a minute ago some girl ran by me. She ran into someone else who it seemed she wanted to help with something. Making my way towards the respective cliques and through the party I could also see persons lingering on the beach. Yet again another female dragging a male. It seemed to be the theme of the night. Rai flashed in my mind. A sigh of frustration then it hit me again who was that shadow figure i saw walking to wards the party.

It didn't seem like anyone else say him. was he amongst the party goers? Is he himself a party goer or is he up to something? There were alot of unanswered questions. So i decided to stop and ask someone if they had seen him.

Hey you, What's your name? By chance did you see a wierd man walk by. He's talk and thin but i don't have much more to go on. I only saw him from afar. He was heading in this direction.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    "You ready, Hana? Let's go!!!" Said Kevin as he came out with a smile, shorts, towels and a nice shirt. He opened the door for Hana and thought, Damn this is going to be fun. I wonder what Hana looks like in a swimsuit..
    Hana, in all the excitement, rushed out the door. She waited for Kevin to close the door before grabbing his hand and pulling him slightly out of the building. She hadn't been to the beach in a long time and she couldn't wait to hear the waves again. While the walked, she explained it all to Kevin, not thinking once that she was boring him. "Oh, I can't wait to get there. You know, it's been years since I've been to the beach. I'm glad I get to go with you this time. It should be fun!" She was so excited, that she didn't think she would get there fast enough.

The trip to the beach was longer then she had hoped for but she expected it to be. Once they reached the sand, happiness over took her and she ran for the bathroom. She yanked off the skirt and shirt, shoved them into her bag and ran back outside, afraid she completely lost Kevin. "So, what do you want to do first? I'm up for anything."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Grace View Post
    Amaia smiled,
    "I am shy...I dont usually talk to strangers like this, but I wanted to help."
    She took his free hand in hers and shook it "Anyway, nice to meet you Kairos! And yes I will help you!" She looked around wandering where the food was at, when she spotted some down the beach some more. "It's down there, Come on." She led him down towards the small shack selling food.
    Kairos gracfully excepted the food. He took his time with each bite and savoured the flavor. With how things were going he wasn't sure if he would eat again for a while.
    "This is very kind of you. Thank you so much." He smiled as best he could. He felt wierd being unable to tell her reaction.
    "Can I ask you something?" He paused. He had to be carefull. From what he had heard and remembered shifters were not all as good as the ones he had met. In fact he was sure that tension was building between them and normal humans. Why wouldn't it after what happened last night.
    "Er...Did you hear what happened last night? What do you think of shifters now?" He felt stupid after asking the question but he still waited to hear her response.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    Hana, in all the excitement, rushed out the door. She waited for Kevin to close the door before grabbing his hand and pulling him slightly out of the building. She hadn't been to the beach in a long time and she couldn't wait to hear the waves again. While the walked, she explained it all to Kevin, not thinking once that she was boring him. "Oh, I can't wait to get there. You know, it's been years since I've been to the beach. I'm glad I get to go with you this time. It should be fun!" She was so excited, that she didn't think she would get there fast enough.

The trip to the beach was longer then she had hoped for but she expected it to be. Once they reached the sand, happiness over took her and she ran for the bathroom. She yanked off the skirt and shirt, shoved them into her bag and ran back outside, afraid she completely lost Kevin. "So, what do you want to do first? I'm up for anything."
    Looking up and down at Hana's swimsuit, Kevin said, "Wow, Hana. You really have a nice figure and nice swimsuit to match. So beautiful. Let's swim!!!" He grinned and carried Hana in his arms, running into the water. "It's actually warm for once." He dumped Hana into the water and said, "Come on!!! Let's play since we're here." while splashing her.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Looking up and down at Hana's swimsuit, Kevin said, "Wow, Hana. You really have a nice figure and nice swimsuit to match. So beautiful. Let's swim!!!" He grinned and carried Hana in his arms, running into the water. "It's actually warm for once." He dumped Hana into the water and said, "Come on!!! Let's play since we're here." while splashing her.
    Hana wasn't expecting such a comment. She blushed again but shook her head in an attempt to throw attention off her cheeks. "Oh, no. It's not that great."

While she was still continuing to get attention off her and the bathingsuit, She was lifted off her feet and before she realized it, she was being carried into the water by Kevin. It caught her completely off quard and, for the first time since she ment him, she was speechless. Of course that meant no time for protesting and he suddening dropped her into the water while commenting about how warm it was. She hit the sand roughly and jumped to her feet in shock as he splashed her. Spitting out some water, she cupped her hands and splashed him back, partly in revenge. She laughed so hard at his face and splashed him again. It turned out to be more fun then she thought it would be.

"So, Kevin," She said, trying to resist the urge to dunk him under the water some how. "You glad you came? 'Cause I'm glad! Who knew fun was what we need after last night." She ended her sentence by one more splash of water. She ducked under the water to avoid getting splashed again.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin dove in and swam behind Hana, grabbing her hand. He looked at her and with a smile, pulled her with him farther out. When they resurfaced, Kevin floated on his back and laughed but calmed down soon after. "Hana, this is gonna make both of us blush heavily but I think I'm kind of falling for you." He smiled and awaited her reaction.

Junior Member krayola is a name known to all krayola is a name known to all krayola is a name known to all krayola is a name known to all krayola is a name known to all krayola is a name known to all krayola's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 03:16 PM
    Threads

Kat, Reina:

Yellow blinked and nudged Kat with his foot. "You know, when I said we should hurry, I didn't mean to quite that extent. No use trying to get your stuff back if you get creamed by a car on the way there, eh?"

He offered his hand to help her back up.

He turned his head when he heard Reina's question. "I'm Yellow, and this is Kat, and my hat here is Tama. I've seen plenty of tall and thin people, but I don't know which one you're talking about. Why are you looking for him?"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kevin dove in and swam behind Hana, grabbing her hand. He looked at her and with a smile, pulled her with him farther out. When they resurfaced, Kevin floated on his back and laughed but calmed down soon after. "Hana, this is gonna make both of us blush heavily but I think I'm kind of falling for you." He smiled and awaited her reaction.
    She knew she was in for it when he said they would probably both blush heavily. She had yet to see him blush and she couldn't imagine what it would take to make him blush.

"Hana, this is gonna make both of us blush heavily but I think I'm kind of falling for you."

It once again made her turn another ten shades of red, one of which she was sure no one had seen before. She tried to act cool, "Oh, well, I guess I could say the same about you. I mean, you know, that I'm kinda-" Her attempt to be smooth failed when she lost concentration while she was floating and sunk like a rock. It immediately snapped her back and she resurfaced, sputtering. Once she regained her breath, she finished, "What I was saying was that I think I might be falling for you, too." She let herself sink a little more. "Boy, that did make me blush. And, I can't believe I just said that." She looked away from him, afraid he'd notice he was right and that she was blushing far too much.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael didn't respond to most of what she said, he was growing weary of arguing the same point over and over. She did bring up the fact he nearly died but she almost immediately changed the subject and he had no interest in stopping her.

Suddenly she was panicking about school. He couldn't really understand why, every school was closed today. Samael himself had only managed to have his classes by meeting one-on-one with his various professors, so he couldn't think of why she was panicking. But suddenly she grabbed his hand, again, and dragged him off. 5 times today. He really needed to buy cleats.

"As much as I- support - you attending class," Samael sputtered as he tried to talk while keeping pace, "Why do I have to come. I'm in college."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Cool

As Kiyoshi continued to pull Samael along with her, she wasn't going to stop until she got to the school. 'Why am I even freaking out when...'

"So, how did you almost die today?" She asked, with curiosity in her voice again. "I am really curious into how that happened." She continued.

Kiyoshi and Samael arrived at the school shortly after. It took longer then she expected though, zigzagging through streets and across crosswalks, as well as buildings. It was like a giant maze, and she thanked her education for the fact that she could read and write in three different languages. Otherwise, she would probably be completely lost at the time.

"I don't have class. The schools are closed right now. I have no idea why, but they are. But I did leave something here the other day and I need to try to get it back. I left it in the Library, so... I am going to have to think of a plan on how we are going to be able to get it." She said as she tried to explain herself, although she probably didn't need to. It was just courteous, since she did drag Samael all the way to the school with her without giving a reason or rhyme.

Kiyoshi still wanted to know how Samael almost died, so she was waiting in a response to her question. But, she also had another question that needed to be answered. How in the World, would she and Samael get into the Library, when the school was closed? They may have to pull a double-o-seven, and just hope that the end result was not disastrous--like the Hindenburgh or Wynona Rider's apparent "shopping spree".
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 11-22-2008 at 01:24 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael kept pace with her though being dragged all over the place the entire day was starting to take a toll on his stamina. His breathing was labored and the air rasped against his throat. "Thats all... well and... good... but... why do...you...need me?" his words came in fits as he struggled to slip words through his gasps for air.

Once again he let the change in subject act as an excuse not to respond to the question of his near death experience.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Since they were at the school already, Kiyoshi slowed her pace as they neared the Library. She let Samael go, and turned around, walking backwards now so she could face him, with her hands behind her head.

"A-Are you okay? Do you have Asthma, or need an inhaler regardless or something?" She asked him, taking in the sight of him gasping for breath.

Samael looked pretty tired out. "Do you not have P.E. at your College or something? Even if you don't, you should still have some sort of exercise program planned out for you each day, so that way, something as simple as walking around Kapok Bay all day won't tire you out." She stated matter-of-factly.

"I have an inhaler in my backpack if you need it. It has never been used so you wouldn't have to worry about germs or anything. It probably doesn't matter, but who knows, you could be one of those kids who are total germaphobes, and have to wipe everything down before even touching it, including your food and such."

"But, yeah, anyway, I just thought I would through that one out there, you never know." Kiyoshi stopped walking then, becoming completely silent, and looked out of the corners of her eyes, turning slightly to look behind her.

"Someone's coming here..." She said quietly to herself, but then she looked back at Samael and grinned slightly, trying to disregard the feeling she had. She got them every now and then, but when she was with other people, she tried not to think about it too much.

"Since you keep avoiding the question about you almost dying earlier, let's just skip that one for now..."

Kiyoshi narrowed her eyes after that, but then stopped doing so before speaking again. "I need you, because it is too hard for one person to try to get into a closed building with no one to unlock the doors, windows, and etcetera for you. So, the more people, the better, so, that is where you come in." She grinned again.

"We are going to try to get into the Library, so we can get what I forgot, and then we can lock up again, and leave. So that way it was as if we were never there, and we won't get caught. If a window is the only way to get in, we are going to need two people, in case it is too high up off of the ground to reach." Kiyoshi had only done this sort of thing a few other times before, but never at a school before, just to play pranks on people who made her mad at school, or did something mean to her or her friends before she moved to Kapok Bay.

But, she had never done anything as serious as this, she hoped that they wouldn't mess up, or set off an alarm or something. That would be a really bad slip-up, or mistake, waiting to happen. Good thing she was always well prepared for any type of situation. "Hey Samael, why are all of the schools closed anyway?" Kiyoshi asked.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 11-20-2008 at 09:50 PM.

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Amaia smiled "Your welcome, Happy to help. Oh and by the way, I am smiling at you." She added, hoping that wouldnt offend him.

Amaia watched Kairos as he ate, wondering what it was like to be blind.
    Her mind started wondering off into her own little world, when she was suddenly startled out of her thoughts. "Er...Did you hear what happened last night? What do you think of shifters now?"

Amaia thought for a second trying to decide what to say.

"I was mostly sleeping through all that," She said sheepishly, continueing Amaia said "I really don't know though...I hate how people seem to think all shifters are bad...some of u-them are good." Amaia said. CRAP I almost said US...Oh god did he notice? She panicked, and watched him warily to see if he noticed.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael looked at her, was she patronizing him? "Of course not! I just don't get a lot of exercise for my body. This flesh is but a vessel for my mind. As long as it is healthy enough to maintain my brain I have little care for its condition. Walking all over the place isn't in my normal routine."

Samael sighed, once more rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. "Breakiing and entering, eh? Great just what I need. A police record. Well, if your going to do it you might as well do it right. I'm not going to let someone incompetent lead me into a jail term." He then walked up to the school building. Showing very little concern about getting spotted or anything like that, very lackadaisical. Gently, he began trying to lift all the windows on the ground floor. One after another he walked down the school building testing each one. Suddenly one went up when he tested it. "Here... you go in and get whatever you need. I'll wait here. If someone comes I'll shout." He then lean gently against a nearby window sill lazily as he wait for her to hurry.

"And by the way, the schools are closed are because of whatever that thing was last night. Fires. Helicopters. Bunch of crap if you ask me. Stupid stuff like that is no reason to close schools. So minor." He looked at the clouds absently.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi scoffs at Samael. "I was just trying to help you! Is that such a bad thing? Gods!" She says as she watches him with the windows, crossing her arms while tapping her foot again.

She then walks up to him. "You know, I am highly capable of doing that myself! Just because I haven't "broken into" an official building before, does not mean that I can't do it. But thanks all the same." Without hesitation, Kiyoshi jumps up to the window ceil, balancing herself on it just right like it was nothing. She bent her knees and rested her elbows on them, while resting her chin in her hands.

"How do I know you won't just leave while I'm in there?" She asks Samael while looking down at him leaning against a nearby window ceil, but then rolls her eyes and sighs. "Never mind; I will be right back. It shouldn't take that long. Thanks again." Then she was gone.

Kiyoshi runs down the long corridor, with doors and rows upon rows of bookshelves, just filled with thousands upon thousands of different works of Literature scattered about them. 'Besides the small amount of light coming in through the windows, it sure is dark in here. Although comfortable, it feels kind of eerie...'

She swallows, and then lying gently on the furthest table over was her book. Kiyoshi sighed with relief as she ran over to it and picked it up. 'How could I have forgotten about you, of all things... You are very important to me, I can't ever misplace you again.' She hugs the book tightly to her as she begins to run back out the way she came.

Suddenly, as she was almost to the window, she heard a loud noise behind her, as if a metal box fell and hit the linoleum in the front of the Library--the sound was actually piercing as it echoed throughout the Library.

In those brief seconds, without thinking, she ran even faster, and then hopped through the window once she got there; replacing it once her feet touched down, which put everything back into order, as she wanted it. Like nobody was even here.

Kiyoshi, still hugging her book close to her chest, let out a deep breath and sighed as she slowly slid down the side of the building, her heart racing quite quickly. She looked over at Samael then, and then back down at her book again. It was a beautifully bound book with a beautifully crafted leather cover.

The book looked old, but it's elegance held up quite well over the years. It had small flower prints in the corners with other designs intertwined with them--a small sword in the center of each corner with roses wrapped around them. The leathered book was a deep blue, it looked almost black, but it definitely had a deep sapphire hue to it, and in the center of the book, in deep crimson letters, it was labeled with the words, "武道: 悪態を変える生命." On the back, it read, "永遠の生命の終わりまで…" in the same hue of crimson text.

Kiyoshi looked over at Samael again, still clinging to her book. "Thank you..." She sighed and then took a deep breath, her heart still racing.

"Just out of curiosity, what was that so-called "thing" from last night? Do you know?" She asked, and then she closed her eyes tightly for a few seconds before opening them to look back at Samael again. Maybe she should have just left it at thank you...

*武道: 悪態を変える生命= Martial Arts: The Life Altering Curse= Language= Japanese.

*永遠の生命の終わりまで= Until the end of eternal life= Language= Japanese.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Grace View Post
    Amaia smiled "Your welcome, Happy to help. Oh and by the way, I am smiling at you." She added, hoping that wouldnt offend him.

Amaia watched Kairos as he ate, wondering what it was like to be blind.
    Her mind started wondering off into her own little world, when she was suddenly startled out of her thoughts. "Er...Did you hear what happened last night? What do you think of shifters now?"

Amaia thought for a second trying to decide what to say.

"I was mostly sleeping through all that," She said sheepishly, continueing Amaia said "I really don't know though...I hate how people seem to think all shifters are bad...some of u-them are good." Amaia said. CRAP I almost said US...Oh god did he notice? She panicked, and watched him warily to see if he noticed.
    "U-them?" Kairos thought. She was going to say us. That means she is a shifter. Kairos went to say something but stopped himself. The beach was a dangerous place to be openly declearing things. He had to think carefully about this.
    "I think the same," he said. "I heard that people are planning something to get rid of them." He let it sink in a moment, "Its just a rumour like..." He lent forward guessing correctly she was there.
    "Just between us two...I heard a shifter predicted it. A powerful shifter capable of seeing the future." Kairos felt big headed saying that. He didn't enjoy it but as far as he knew he was the only future seer shifter, if not then at least the most powerful considering what he had seen.
    He lent back and continued eating his food. There was a moment of silence between the two. He wondered how she would react, after all she thought he was only human. But he had managed to get the message to at least one shifter. It was a good start.
    Now too see what she said.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 11-21-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: spelling
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
    As they make it into the beach, like what Kat did, Roki did the same and asks random people if they can help. He then asks a person who looks very depressed, "Hey umm need help? I'll also make you happy and be friends if you like." Roki smiles trying to make an impression, "We can help Kat finding her backpack together, while at the same time getting to know one another, are you in or not?" He was talking yet again to another stranger, but he happily accepts the fact that he is making friends. His mind he thought that, "the power of friendship is better than the power of lonliness. It could be my motto or not. But who am I kidding, I love hanging out with people now. It changed me, and now it's time to change the others. They are not alone once I enter the scene." He continued back to the conversation, "Oh, excuse my manners, my name is Roki."
    -kiku brushed the hair out of his face to talk to the stranger , "ok I'm in , but i don't know who you or kat is , but I guess it doesn't really matter" kiku smiled the man made a very good impression. i wonder what'll happen , who is this guy and who is kat and why do i follow alond with these people . you know one day I'm going to get murdered by one of these people , no . . . no . wait what if this guy is going to murder me . what if kat and him are some kind of serial killer team , or maybe they want to sacrifice me. kiku stared at roki , very suspocious that he was going to murder him. no this guy is way to nice to be a serial killer , and kat sounds like the name of . . . well . . a cat . it puzzled him as to why you would name a cat , kat . why the hell do i care if an animal or anything is named kat , seriously there must be something wrong with me , you know what to take my mind of this all I'm going to have some candy. as he thought this he pulled out a lolipop from his pocket unrapped it and shoved it in his mouth to stop him from getting himself further distracted into things like why the stranger he just met may or may not be a serial killer .

( seriously , longest thought process ever !!! )

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I don't think...he noticed. Good... She thought, totally unaware that he did.

"I heard that people are planning something to get rid of them."

"Huh?" Amaia digested this for a second. "But.they..can't..." She started but stopped, and turned back to her drink.

"Just between us two...I heard a shifter predicted it. A powerful shifter capable of seeing the future." He went on.

Amaia turned her head and looked at him again.

"Really? That...sounds like a powerful skill..." She thought for a second. "How..did you know that anyway?"

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Closed Thread

Thread Information