AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 157 of 186 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 167 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Wait a second!" Samael shouted catching the door before Anton manage to close it and putting his foot on the jam. "I'm sorry, but I think I heard you wrong..." his sarcasm and raw annoyed-fury filled his voice, "For a second there I thought you said you were stopping the interviews. See the thing is, NO! You have been sending me around like your bloody little gofer on a bunch of idiotic and above all POINTLESS tasks and now... you're saying your not going to do these people, before some idiotic thing that 'came up'." The food he had gotten had barely been eaten since no one other than the girl had had anything, the injured man had been taken care of before Samael god back, and the other teacher... well she was nothing a bloody map couldn't have solved. "Listen... I don't care if your wife is dead and your children on fire, I'll attend the funeral in your place and I'll call the fire department for you. But you bloody ought to finish these interviews."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Posting from a PM from Luzifer)

Anton replies to Samael
    "I'll do the interviews! Just hold them here for a couple minutes! Espouse the virtues of the cake or something!"

The man in the lab coat starts moving like he'd push Samael back in order to get him out of the door. But Anton shoots him a look and he backs down.

Samael snarled in response, "Alright, but thats it... I'm not on any more of your pointless and idiotic wild goose chases. I'm staying here until each and ever bloody interview is done!" the Samael backed off from the door his bristles receeding back beneath his skin for the time being while he sat down in a chair in the waiting room to wait for them to finish.

The man in the labcoat leaves and Anton shuts and locks the door.

(Than after maybe half a minute the weak psychic scream is heard by those in the room other than Samael).

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic Doll View Post
    Hitomi stared at the bed sadness in his eyes. Hitomi was no animal, he was the only father Orochi ever had. Hitomi didn't go after Jericho, but he wish the young man didn't misunderstand so much.

Orochi stared as Jericho made it straight to his desk.
    "You need Jericho," Orochi said.
    Jericho stood over Orochi with a smirk, "I need nothing now. Although you should know I've come to do two things. One is to answer your question about swearing allegence to you. The other...well it has to do with the first thing," He took a seat with and cleared his throat, "I won't be grovveling at your feat like the other idiots in this place but I think we could be useful for eachother. Do you understand? Secondly..." He paused and silently cursed the old man, "I was wondering if you ever had any friends growing up,"

The feeling in the room got kind of ackward, for Jericho at least. It was one of his least favorite feelings but it would pass. Maybe it caught Orochi off guard as well. Whatever, he was going to fullfill the old man's wishes as best he could.
    ~The One and Only~

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FaeryTaleAngel View Post
    Kat looked back at Kairos and smiled, glee emanating from every pore and fiber of her being.

“Okay! I'll be right back!” Kat then took it upon herself to run from the door, into the kitchen, and then she grabbed a dish towel from the sink before running out of that room as well.

She literally just threw the thing (dish towel) on the mess of tea that had spilled only moments before, before she grabbed Tama somewhat aggressively from his place on the floor and started heading toward the door again.

“Nya, Kat! Where are we going!?!? Put me down!!”

“We’re leaving to hang out with Kairos for a bit.”

The glee was still radiating.

This somewhat scared Tama, even more then it usually did.

“Okay, I’m ready to go!” Kat said enthusiastically as she grabbed Kairos by the arm, and lead him out of her house before walking down the street.

“So what’s going on that you need to rush off to so quicky?"
    Kairos quickly pushed himself off her and got out of her grip. he didn't like touching her for some reason. He always felt like he would see something she wished to be secret. It unerved him.
    "Sorry about that Kairos. It's my fault for trying to learn more about her. I had hoped you wouldn't see what I am." Shadow said.
    "It's ok just stop it. It wierd and properly looks insulting to keep pushing her away from me." He replied to him.
    Kairos then turned his attention back to Kat. Why was he in the mood to move on?
    "I'm not sure really why I'm on the move. Just feels like the right thing you know?" He shrugged again.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    Jericho stood over Orochi with a smirk, "I need nothing now. Although you should know I've come to do two things. One is to answer your question about swearing allegence to you. The other...well it has to do with the first thing," He took a seat with and cleared his throat, "I won't be grovveling at your feat like the other idiots in this place but I think we could be useful for eachother. Do you understand? Secondly..." He paused and silently cursed the old man, "I was wondering if you ever had any friends growing up,"

The feeling in the room got kind of ackward, for Jericho at least. It was one of his least favorite feelings but it would pass. Maybe it caught Orochi off guard as well. Whatever, he was going to fullfill the old man's wishes as best he could.
    Orochi smiled.
    "I never said if you swear allegiance you have to grovel at my feet, they just do it because I was merciful and saved their lives," Orochi said, "And of course because they grovel at the money I give them."
    Orochi heard the next question and he gave a clever and smug smile.
    "Friends, I had none...I had drones though," Orochi said.
    It reminded Orochi of a better time and he gave another smug smirk.
    "All right class, I have to go talk to Mrs. Smith...so why don't you begin show and tell without me," Mrs. Kathy said, "Who wants to go first and then they can choose people."
    Young Orochi raised his hand, even then his eyes played a clever trick on everyone.
    "All right Nadeska you can go," Kathy said as she walked off.
    Orochi walked slowly to the front and watched with his eyes in where Kathy would be. Nowhere to hear him.
    "Class 30, you're all wonderful children and all have your own goals," Orochi said, "I to have a business investment going to happen very soon and you all are part of it...I want you to bow to me and swear an allegiance."
    "Boo you suck," said the class bully.
    "I know numerous torture techniques and keep in mind I know several ways of killing people, I've been experimenting," Orochi said his eyes flashed a clever twinkle, "Swear an allegiance or I will kill your parents, now."
    All the children had no choice then. Young Orochi smiled, his plan was set.

Orochi didn't tell Jericho any of this, but he had a very clever smile nearly almost insane.
    "I used my 1st grade class to kill my father and mother," Orochi said, "A wonderfully dark story I'd love to tell it to you, someday."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Pan and Ray, this is just to get things to build up a bit for confrontation between Kevin and Jericho. Also, Infintia, respond, please.)

Miria isn't picking up. I might as well leave a message.

"Miria, this is Corporal Maxford. I would like you and Jean to come over to my place when possible. I have a proposition for you both. Details will be given when you arrive. You should already know where my house is."

Leaving the details of his address, Kevin hung up after leaving the message and opened up the book holding an article about his grandfather. He was intrigued to know about how the man murdered.

On February 6, 1964, Lucas Maxford, a smelter in Bessemer City, North Carolina killed one hundred twenty people in one day after work. This was done after all machinery was shut down for the day. Maxford, took to killing supposedly as a result of a fit of rage a couple days after he lost his chance for promotion. With his family's keepsake, a knife on hand, his first victims were corporate execs, the higher-ups of the steel mill. Each victim was either disemboweled and had their organs ripped out or had their throats slit. The rest of the victims were either stabbed in the heart or had their eyes removed with a puncture to the skull to finish. All bodies were thrown in the smelters in an attempt to cover up the evidence. The smell of the place and the amount of blood in the exec's office remained though. Maxford was arrested with bloody footprints and trace fibers from clothing as evidence. He was found guilty and executed by use of the electric chair...

Kevin had a small smile on his face as he kept on reading. He became surprised though when he read about the location of the knife.

The knife is now being held in Kapok Bay by district police.

Brother, we have a location on the knife now. Unfortunately, we can't get it.

That's the reason why I called Miria and asked her to bring Jean. Their help in this will be quite useful as I have the perfect idea on how to whittle Jericho's defenses down and how to throw Orochi's sanity off balance.

How are you going to do that?

Simple, just find something that will piss them off. Think about it. Jericho is no god. When you rearrange the letters in his first name, Rovias, you get the term "savior". This must partly be where his god complex comes from. I have to look up the story behind him to get more information and come up with the proper means of pissing him off. As for Orochi, he is quite manipulative and maintains a stable mind. Therefore, it is easy to say that he has never really been pushed to the edge. If I can give him that push, he will fall over and lose it. Here's how things are going to go down...I will talk to Miria and Jean if they show up about getting grandfather Lucas' knife.

What do you want me to do?

Get information on Jericho's past or if you can, anything revolving around his rearranged first name. I will take care of that other seemingly unbreakable fool. For that, I need to speak to Rain though I doubt he will speak to me since I fired a sniper round at his feet.

That was a good shot for the record.

We shouldn't head off into idle banter. We have to get this job done first. For now, let's wait on Jean and Miria.

Lighting a cigarette and readying a shot of whiskey, Kevin closed his eyes and smiled with dark intentions held inside.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean gives a little shiver as her breath caresses his ear with the words "That kiss can wait till later." He reaches back over his shoulder and caresses her cheek for a moment before she sits back.

"Jean is it? I'm Ted, what's up?" Jean turns his head over and smiles, nodding and giving him a surfer hand wiggle. "Oui, 'dah be me. An'dis one ova here is Jay. Jay Ted, Ted Jay. 'Op in, we got'ta get'ta 'dah zoo an' blow up some critter before 'day eat all the kiddies. Min'da bag'o'guns in 'dah back."
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho smiled like he'd just heard a joke that didn't really make you laugh but lightenend the mood. He nodded slowly and reached his hand out and took a hold of Orochi's shoulder.

"You think it's funny? You think just because I like to see something destroyed means I like to see parents killed?!" His veins started to swell in his neck, "You think just because I set my parents ablaze means you can have yours killed?!" Jericho tugged on Orochi and picked him up out of the seat and into the air.

For a while he stood there with Orochi clutched in his fist. Roivas had no intentions of killing the man or really even harming him but as the past had shown, he didn't need to 'intend' to do something for it to happen.

"There is a line viper. If you cross it, I will crush your skull and burn your body is that understood?" His blue eyes burned brightly once again and he dropped the wicked being back in his seat. Jericho looked away and took a few breaths before taking a seat.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orochi gave a smug smile at Jericho.
    "You were lucky at least your parents knew you existed because if they didn't they wouldn't have abused you," Orochi said, "For the most part my parents didn't know I existed...I think maybe when I was four my father yelled me and that was the beginning of the disappearance of their son, I'd called for them, but they couldn't hear it."
    There was no sadness no emotion in Orochi's words. It seemed all to cleverly put and yet it struck him odd he was saying it. He gave Jericho another smug look.
    "My father was into bad business with black market and my mother was a materialistic hog...every now and then they would take some time to look at me, but only to replace what I had lost as a child for something materialistic...like a vase, a lamp, arts, anything to make me think that they thought I existed," Orochi said, "And I was manipulated by them because I was young and thought they were busy...so I finally decided that if there business was so good, good enough to neglect your child...then it would good enough to take the throne from them and take the business from under their feet, but how to do this...only way to kill them and now I have all the power I need as well as the money and I can do as I please and neglect whomever I want...mom and dad had the right idea...money and business far more important then people."
    Orochi gave a manipulative smile.
    "I killed myself too," Orochi said with a clever twinkle in his eye, "And I don't regret it."
    Orochi fixed his position in the seat.
    "I'm glad you can be second in command, my assistant...I need strength like yours," Orochi said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Please read the following).

(OOC: As usual, to make things more convenient and easy-to-read for some, I have separated this out into small sections (well, I hope that they are small), so that way a specific group of people or RPer (their character(s)), know that I am referring to them. This is just so in case it ends up being on the longer side (as usual), those of you whom have to endure it, or choose to endure it, do not have to feel the hassle of reading the whole bloody thing. So, an “OOC: Insert for whomever here” will be at the beginning of each section. Enjoy!)

(OOC: Tamaki-Sama and Rein*).

Kiyoshi, although still a bit irritated with Galen, was thrown a little off by the sudden change in the atmosphere.

She stopped in place.

“Uh, yeah. It’s right here.”

Kiyoshi acknowledged the announcement with the nod of her head, before attempting to shake off the weird feeling she was picking up from…somewhere, and then turned to the open door of the nurse’s office, and walked in.

“All right,” she began nonchalantly, “just sit down right there at the table Galen, and I will take a look at it again and stitch it up for you.” She then proceeded to take her medical kit from her backpack, spilling its contents all over the available space on the table being used.

Kiyoshi found herself periodically looking toward the door. She could not help it. She felt like something was off, somehow, somewhere, and she felt like there was something that she needed to do about it. But for the time being, she had other things to worry about, like the annoyance of a “man” sitting at the table in front of her.

She glanced up at Galen before grabbing his arm a little aggressively, not really caring if he were ready or not.

“Well, here goes nothing. Everything will be okay.” She said under her breath.

Why, for reassurance? She had no idea, but she did want to get it done. Kiyoshi had other things to do that day, and now she had that impending feeling that just kept wading its way through her conscious.

(OOC: For a more detailed and not so subtle, condensed, or not very descriptive version of the procedure, please refer to post number 1945 on page 78 of the RPG: Here).

(OOC: Oh yes, and since this is taking place in a nurses office, Kiyoshi has all of the necessary items for this procedure to take place, instead of the substitutes used in the link given above).

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: For Valkarma).

“I’m not sure really why I’m on the move. Just feels like the right thing you know?” He shrugged again.

Kat was a little hurt by Kairos’s actions, and response. All she wanted to do was have fun, and to be around someone to talk to for once. It was a nice break away from all of the romance, and drama of her life—the soap opera of her life (and like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives), and it was something that was really needed.

But now she felt like she wasn’t wanted around, like he didn’t like her, and like he was now just putting up with her. She should leave, but she would try to stay, and keep an upbeat and positive attitude, regardless.

“Oh! So we are just going to mosey about then!? Like an adventure?! That sounds like so much fun! Oh, and I know what you mean about always being on the move. Ever since I got here, I feel like I have been constantly going. Sometimes I am surprised that I am even still standing!”

Kat smiled afterward, actually feeling a little content. She just wished the feeling would last.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: Rein* and Tamaki-Sama).

“Okay, that should do it.” Kiyoshi said as she patted Galen’s now stitched and bandaged shoulder, smiling to herself in accomplishment.

She knew that she did a good job and she was proud of her work, but it probably was not that great of an idea to smack Galen’s shoulder when she was done.

“Oh my gods! I am so sorry! Are you all right? I have no idea, but I completely forgot about it…briefly, and…I am so sorry!” A part of her felt like she did it on purpose.

No, she did do it on purpose.

“Anyway…” Kiyoshi persisted, standing up from the table now, and looking at her almost-already-gone contents of her medical kit.

She frowned at that before scanning the room, before her eyes rested upon something, a lot of something’s, and then a wide grin spread across her face.

“Well, I guess while we are here…” Then she was at it.

Kiyoshi had quickly walked from where she was standing before and started grabbing different contents and items from the nurse’s office, only to put them into her own medical kit when she was finished.

“All right, that should do it.” She said, closing everything up after “replenishing her supply”, putting it back into her backpack, and then looking up at Reina and Galen.

That feeling still tugged and pulled at the back of her conscious. She had to d something about it. But if she had no idea what “it” was, then how could she do anything about it?

“Come on. Let’s go.”

Kiyoshi then proceeded to grab Galen by his arm again—the one with the newly bandaged and stitched should, and began heading for the door.

They walked down the hall, and back towards the interview room of the Physics Building.

As they got closer, the feeling and vibe that Kiyoshi was getting, and picking up on, seemed to only get stronger, and that…that kind of scared her.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: For whomever wants to acknowledge it, in the Interview Room of the Physics Building).

Not even moments after the eerie feeling, spiked to its peek, Kiyoshi barged through the door of the interview room, only to notice that everything seemed to be perfectly normal, or as normal as it could be.

She sighed in relief, still clutching onto Galen’s arm, with Reina right beside him.

Kiyoshi scanned the room, and a little more calm washed through her. But… Something still tugged at her. She just could not put her finger on it quite yet.

‘Well, at least it seems as if everything it okay.’ She thought, the nagging feeling peeking in growth again.

‘It’s all right Kiyoshi. Just try to calm your nerves. You’re not shifting at the moment anyway. You should have nothing to worry about.’

‘Yes, I guess so…’

‘For now.’

(OOC: I did not correct anything, and I did not even brief this, so if there are any mistakes of any sort, which I know, there are, just ignore them. I will read it later…that is, without making any corrections. Ha-ha!)

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You!" Samael turned towards Kiyoshi shouting, "You're the one that made me go on the wild goose chase for bloody first aid kits only to render it all pointless! And you" now he pointed at galen, "Are the bloody idiot who can't keep his blood to his bloody self!"

All of this wasted effort had been partially Kiyoshi's fault (though partially Anton's for even having these stupid interviews in the first place). "What are you doing, crawling back her, you intolerable waif!"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: For Luzifer, Tamaki-Sama, and Rein*).

(OOC: I wrote this quickly, so yes. That is the excuse that I am going to go with if it bites. Mwuhhahahhaha? Off to school now!)

Kiyoshi was stunned for a few brief passing seconds at the response that she had received upon walking in through the door to the interview room.

It was Samael. Of course, the epitome of her life.

Her eyebrows knitted together, and frustration was blatant as it consumed her features. She let go of Galen then, after suddenly realizing that she was still holding onto him. How did she not notice something like that before? He was someone that she did not like too much either.

“Me? ME?!?!” She took a step toward Samael, looking him directly in the eyes.

“What did I bloody do now?! I am always the cause of bloody something in your pathetic excuse for a life! I didn’t make you do anything!! I was just trying to help out some pervert so he didn’t bleed all over the d**n floor! There was enough going on in this ridiculous and sorry excuse for a room anyway, and that would have just caused even more problems. Go complain to someone who cares. I don’t like you! Leave me alone!”

At that Kiyoshi walked across the room and leaned up against the wall by the door like she had been doing all day. Her arms crossed, and the frustration still plainly shown.

‘What the hell is his problem?’

She looked at Samael one more time before “tuning him out”, her eyes piercing.

“We had to come back because Reina has yet to participate in the stupid interview. Why in the gods name are you still bloody here anyway? I would have thought that you were out running some errand, reading up on your precious Kant, or finding a place to sleep for the night.”

Low blow.

But she left it at that.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho had been grinding his teeth the entire time. His veins kept getting more and more filled with adrenaline. His eyes looked like a pair of stars in the sky. Orochi had no idea what he was doing...or did he? Well if wanted a reaction out of Jericho, he got one.

As soon as the word 'yours' left his mouth, a fist connected squarely with Orochi's jaw. It wasn't even half of Jericho's force but it sent him tumbling out of the chair. He grabbed the chair and slung it, crashing out one of the windows. Now it was Roivas who had the sadistic smile. Now it was Roivas who was god.

"Oh you poor being. You mindless, corrupt being. You didn't kill yourself but-" He grabs part of the desk and rips it off. The broken piece was fairly pointed, "-I'd be glad to!" He laughed and stabbed hard with the piece. It went right through the wall beside Orochi's head, "Now if you'll excuse, I believe I'll go rest. If you need me, you know exactly where to find me,"

He pulls the door open and starts to walk out. Jericho stops and without looking back says in a dead serious tone, "If you ever...EVER go inside my head again. It'll be the end of you," He slammed the door and went to lay back down.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 07-20-2009 at 08:34 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael clicked his tongue in annoyance, as much of his effort she had caused to be wasted, and as much as that made him want to tear the walls of the building down with his bare hands, she had done what he would have done, so he supposed he'd grant her this, "Your annoyingly correct decision to patch up Galen aside, Go get in line! No one likes me! Do you think I could care less if you did? Someone things highly of my opinion of her!"

He wished he hadn't met Kiyoshi earlier today, then she would never have come to this interview nonsense, and she wouldn't be here now, annoying him with her impertinence.

"Well your going to have to deal with me for a bit longer, he interviews are delayed so Mr. Anton can go jack off to the previous results or some such nonsense! 'Somethings come', HA! Just more bloody nonsense and excuses. All he needs to do is ask a bunch of questions and record the answers, hell he could get that by giving everyone a sheet of paper with the questions and a recording machine. Waste of time!"

He snarled further, "Go to bloody hell your narcissistic fool-girl! My errands, books, and sleeping habits are not your bloody business! Your a bloody murderer! I don't have to take that crap from you!" He regretted saying that almost as soon as it left his mouth. Regardless, he held his ground.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InfinityzeN View Post
    Jean gives a little shiver as her breath caresses his ear with the words "That kiss can wait till later." He reaches back over his shoulder and caresses her cheek for a moment before she sits back.

"Jean is it? I'm Ted, what's up?" Jean turns his head over and smiles, nodding and giving him a surfer hand wiggle. "Oui, 'dah be me. An'dis one ova here is Jay. Jay Ted, Ted Jay. 'Op in, we got'ta get'ta 'dah zoo an' blow up some critter before 'day eat all the kiddies. Min'da bag'o'guns in 'dah back."
    The other person in the group comes up. Looks to be of average build but a bit pail and in his late teens, wearing long pants with lots of pockets, a plain T-shirt, and a long jacket with more pockets. His hair is white on his right and black on his left, it's a bit long but leaves room for his green eyes to see clearly.

"Hello Ted. I'm Jay. I'm sorry to be a bit brief, but animals are attacking the city. Animals from the zoo. Something must be happening there. Maybe some plant they eat is doing it or something. Whatever it is, somebody needs to find out what it is and stop it. And the military wouldn't do anything but eventually blow up some stuff which might not even stop whatever it is. So it's up to people with special abilities like us." He indicates himself and Jean.

"And abilities like I hope you two have" he says looking into the eyes of Ted and Miria.

"To do something about it. I've got some friends going ahead. But if you're willing lets get into Jeans car and get there and do this thing. Together I'm sure we'll be able to keep each other safe."

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Ray, sunny, I hope this is okay.)

Kevin went straight to his computer to look up articles of the past. He typed "church", "incident" and "fire" into the search engine and pressed enter to find a number of results. Clicking on several, he started reading past events until he caught on to a certain church fire. Many died in the fire, according to the article and the ruins remained to this day. The location of the ruins was given as Kevin looked on with a satisfying smile.

Craig, it looks as if you and I will be heading there by ourselves.

Why are we going alone?

Not everything completely burns, brother. If I can find something that belonged to the false god or better yet, his family, maybe that could spark something in his mind, forcing him to come to me and fight. If I can leave him disabled, then I can walk away satisfied, even if he isn't dead. I just want him to realize the fact that he is no god.

Kevin rushed out, transforming into a wolf in the alleys and headed out to the desired location with the thought of provoking the false god running through. The thought of leaving the false god in a pool of his own blood was enough to send him into a hellbent obsession.

The church remained filled with the stench of human blood as animal bones were laying about. A red piece of silk cloth lay by the altar, singed from the rest of the outfit.

This could be a piece of the priest's stole. Maybe there is something in the area we can use. According to the articles read, the term "savior" was singed into the ground. You seem to be better at defacing stuff than I am, Craig. You do the work and you will get to fight the false god this time.

I was hoping you would say that. Now, let the defacing of his name begin!

Kevin's hair changed to that of a blood red hue as Craig took the body with partial control. In human form, he drew the term, "savior" into the ground, directly in front of the altar. In wolf form, he simply used the term as his own personal restroom. Grabbing random bones, he began chewing on them for five to ten minutes each, getting a nice, satisfying taste of a dog's favorite treat, but in a more crude manner.

These are only the bones of small animals but I don't mind. Going to the bathroom on that term should give him some uneasiness. Maybe this will anger him. He will come, even if I have to go to more drastic measures to get him to do so...
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-20-2009 at 11:52 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    Jericho had been grinding his teeth the entire time. His veins kept getting more and more filled with adrenaline. His eyes looked like a pair of stars in the sky. Orochi had no idea what he was doing...or did he? Well if wanted a reaction out of Jericho, he got one.

As soon as the word 'yours' left his mouth, a fist connected squarely with Orochi's jaw. It wasn't even half of Jericho's force but it sent him tumbling out of the chair. He grabbed the chair and slung it, crashing out one of the windows. Now it was Roivas who had the sadistic smile. Now it was Roivas who was god.

"Oh you poor being. You mindless, corrupt being. You didn't kill yourself but-" He grabs part of the desk and rips it off. The broken piece was fairly pointed, "-I'd be glad to!" He laughed and stabbed hard with the piece. It went right through the wall beside Orochi's head, "Now if you'll excuse, I believe I'll go rest. If you need me, you know exactly where to find me,"

He pulls the door open and starts to walk out. Jericho stops and without looking back says in a dead serious tone, "If you ever...EVER go inside my head again. It'll be the end of you," He slammed the door and went to lay back down.
    Orochi smiled.
    "I like when he's angry," Orochi said, "He gets things done, but a little ineffective when it comes to my furniture."
    Orochi stared at the desk and got up. He had a smug smile on his face, but walked out of the office. He walked down the hall and looked at the door of Jericho's room. Orochi knocked and walked in.
    "I know how rude of me to walk in," Orochi said, "But I wanted to know, what you thought was your weakness? And maybe I'll tell you mine."

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: FaeryTaleAngel, Rein*, Luzifer, and Suzumi. More Suzumi then anybody though.

Galen had no idea how to even freaking react to Kiyoshi and the Samuel kid. As shown in the field, he knew they didn’t get along very well, but this was a very different level on not liking someone, and he didn’t understand it, so he didn’t want to get involved. Even if he directed some of his rant toward him, he just thought ignoring it would be the best thing. Maybe.

“Not my fault my blood was shed. I never asked to get attacked. I never asked Kiyoshi to help me either but she did, even if she doesn’t like me.” He walked over to a few chairs that were sitting against one of the walls with Reina. “Well kid, I guess this means you gotta’ wait for Anton to come back so I’ll wait here with ya’.”

“Thanks by the way Kiyoshi.” Galen’s thoughts were instantly distracted from that last remark though. “"Well, I have a box-cutter in here... Somewhere..." He looked toward where the beautifully sweet voice had come from before his eyes came to a rest at a girl going through her bag, and she was a rather pretty girl at that. A little average, but still pretty all the same.

Somebody asked a question then and she answered to it, almost without hesitation, turning toward him. “"I think we're in the Physics Building at Kapok University," she replied, "I don't know. I just moved here so I'm just following Samael around." Madison gestured towards him with a cheeky smile. "Apparently there is a survey going on in that-" Madison pointed towards the door "-room concerning Shifters. And they apparently pay $50 if you participate. I would ask the guy behind the desk if you want any more information." So Samael was the kids name? Whatever, he didn't care. He would just say whatever came to mind first.

“Excuse me Reina, I’ll be back.” Galen stood up then and walked over to the long black-haired, stunningly green-eyed girl who had spoken to the other guy. When he got there, he smiled a bit, and held out his hand to her, speaking in a sincere tone. “Hello, my name is Galen. Galen Arvanitis. Nice to meet you.”

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Ted looked at Jay, "So, animals again?

"We'd encounted a shifter Liger earlier. It was angry and attacking someone. Since it's a liger it likely came from the zoo. So - it means that there might be some shifter animals. And something that is making them mondo angry.

"I assume you believe in the concept of a shifter."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Luzifer).

Kiyoshi closed her eyes and just stayed in place while Galen did his thing, and as Samael began talking again. Of course he had something to say. She did initiate that one, although she would never admit to it. But he started off by instantly accusing her of things not even seconds after she walked in through the door to the bloody interview room. What the hell did she ever do to deserve that?

After he was done, Kiyoshi opened her eyes and looked back at Samael again before speaking her turn.

“Okay, look Samael. It’s your own d**n fault that nobody likes you. You make yourself come across in a way that isn’t appealing to anyone because most of the time you are just being a jerk. I would probably have sympathy for you, but I don’t. You give me no reason to, and you would probably shun that anyway. I don’t like you, and I have made that clear several times, but you don’t like me either so that is that. You give me no reason to feel any differently toward you. We have been arguing since day one, so that is just the way it is. I don’t care whether you like me or not, so you just saying that makes it clear to me who really cares.” She paused before continuing.

Kiyoshi’s eyes hardened as she spoke more aggressively then, losing the little calm that she did have moments before.

“And of course I bloody helped Galen! I do that for everybody I bloody come across whether they need my help or not! What? Did you think that you were special or something? Gods! Now who thinks highly of whose opinion?!?! Gods you annoy me, and you have this unnerving way of constantly pissing me off when I am graced with your presence all the bloody time! You should just leave. If nobody likes you and you are no longer needed, you should just leave!! And no, I don’t have to deal with you for a bit longer, and if you’re not going to be the one to leave, then I will be!!!”

Kiyoshi was not even going to leave, but then after the murderer bit, she just stared at Samael for a few seconds before her anger-stricken posture had returned.

“Piss off. You don’t know anything about me and I don’t ever want to be around your pathetic excuse for an existence again!! I hate you!!!”

At that, Kiyoshi stormed passed Samael, veering as far away as she could in passing as possible, not caring if anybody else saw what happened, before walking out into the hall, letting the door swing closed shut behind her.

Kiyoshi did not care if she was causing any sort of ruckus either, she was to angry to care.

Once in the hall, Kiyoshi sat down on the floor that she had sat down on earlier, and wrapped her arms around her knees.

‘What the hell did I ever do to him?’ She thought to herself, staring down at the flat, smooth surface of the floor in front of her.

‘Help!’

At that Kiyoshi’s eyes instantly darted about the hall.

Where did that come from? Who was it? What was it?

She probably would not even have cared if it was not for that fact that the “help” was more of a scream then anything.

But then she wondered if anyone else had heard it.

‘I did.’ Kyon thought instantly, and Kiyoshi just sighed.

“I am going absolutely insane.”

At that, she rested her head on her knees, thoughts flooded her mind as they did so often, and then those questions that had always seemed to come, those questions that may never be answered, had began to fester.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 07-21-2009 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Scenery...and stuff. Not typos or anything of the sort so do not get too excited over the edit.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael sighed and followed Kiyoshi outside to the hallway., "Do I need to give you a reason?" He asked his tone as vicious as usual, "Why should I be forced to spread milk and honey? I thought you were smarter than this, I thought someone like you would be able to think about more than just a veneer of venom. But I guess your not. I guess I gave you too much credit even calling you an aquaintance. You don't think... you don't try! NO ONE BLOODY TRIES! No one looks past the veneer, Kiyoshi."

He looked to the side leaning against the wall opposite her crossing her legs. He was annoyed with Kiyoshi, frustrated beyond belief. She had become so filled with angst and he was tired of it. And after all this frustration, from Anton, from living on the streets, from starvation, and all this, he needed one less thing to worry about. He was beginning to realize something. For better or for worse., Kiyoshi wasn't going away. There were a string of "coincedences" that repeatedly brought her into his life. However, he knew better than that. This was manipulation. Something was shifting his destiny according to its whims, and it seemed to want him to be involved with Kiyoshi. Thus, it was in his best interest if he could get her to at least no longer personally dislike him. So, he decided it was time to actually try to get along with someone.

He had honestly hoped she would figure out something about him on her own, she seemed more on the ball than most other people. Maybe she would figure it out if she was given a hint. He doubted it thought. The simulacrum was grinning, waiting to be acknowledge, and for once, Samael feared that someone might actually see him.

"I don't know about you but I don't need anyone else. But... I gave people their chance, and they blew it. No they have to work, and no one does, not you not anyone. But no one does... and maybe I'm being hypocritcal but... BUT! I'll grant you this one grace, I will tell you this but one time. If you screw up than I'll never say it and you can go to hell like a bloody fool. But I'll will say something unshrouded, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But I remember once, you ask me if we were friends. Do you know how insulting that is now? That someone who once thought they could be friends changed so much that you hate me? Can you not see why you are a petulant child? I insult people, you may say, and yes I do, but I do not do it personally. I do it because I hate people in general, rather than the specifics. If you can't understand something as simple as that. Than I don't even want to know you. I'm a dick, and I know it. And I can tell, your a dick, but you don't know it. But that as maybe, I don't dislike you." The next thing he said almost made him vomit, "I'm sorry."

There that was concilliatory. And it had only cost him a kidney... and his spleen... and at some point he had lost track of his liver.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 07-21-2009 at 06:30 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwizard View Post
    Ted looked at Jay, "So, animals again?

"We'd encounted a shifter Liger earlier. It was angry and attacking someone. Since it's a liger it likely came from the zoo. So - it means that there might be some shifter animals. And something that is making them mondo angry.

"I assume you believe in the concept of a shifter."
    "The Liger? Well, I'm glad he's out here and not in there than. Hopefully someone can deal with him.

As for believing in shifters, I'd love to talk this out at length. But time means lives so I'll cut this short."

Right in the middle of campus Jay shifts into a shadowy figure wrapped in a hooded robe. His facing looking largely the same except the eyes change color to match his black and white hair.

A bunch of girls who were walking along through the grass stare, and then one screams and they all start running. Others on campus give him a wary eye and keep their distance.

"Looks like people are starting to freak at the sight of a shifter. I suppose that's not the worst reaction to have."

"But you two don't have to be scared right?" He says to Miria and Ted. "I hope you're the same and are willing to help. Please, come with me."
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-21-2009 at 07:52 AM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi sat there in silence for a while, just thinking—finally being able to just be alone for once. It had been how long since the last time?
    But then again, the more she thought about it, she was never really alone, was she? Well, not at least until Kyon.

That changed almost instantaneously though.

Kiyoshi heard the turning of the door handle and looked up immediately from where she was sitting against the wall.

It was Samael.

Kiyoshi sighed.

‘Great, what could he possibly want from me now? This is just bloody brilliant.’ She thought.

She would give him a chance though…although she did not feel as if he deserved one.

What more did she possibly have to lose?

"Do I need to give you a reason?" He asked his tone as vicious as usual, "Why should I be forced to spread milk and honey? I thought you were smarter than this, I thought someone like you would be able to think about more than just a veneer of venom. But I guess your not. I guess I gave you too much credit even calling you an acquaintance. You don't think... you don't try! NO ONE BLOODY TRIES! No one looks past the veneer, Kiyoshi."

Well that was different, and hardly what she expected. Yet it was only the beginning, and he was blatantly going to say more. So she sat there, quietly, listening to what he was saying without interrupting—for once.

"I don't know about you but I don't need anyone else. But... I gave people their chance, and they blew it. No they have to work, and no one does, not you not anyone. But no one does... and maybe I'm being hypocritical but... BUT! I'll grant you this one grace, I will tell you this but one time. If you screw up than I'll never say it and you can go to hell like a bloody fool. But I'll will say something unshrouded, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But I remember once, you ask me if we were friends. Do you know how insulting that is now? That someone who once thought they could be friends changed so much that you hate me? Can you not see why you are a petulant child? I insult people, you may say, and yes I do, but I do not do it personally. I do it because I hate people in general, rather than the specifics. If you can't understand something as simple as that. Than I don't even want to know you. I'm a dick, and I know it. And I can tell, your a dick, but you don't know it. But that as maybe, I don't dislike you." The next thing he said almost made him vomit, "I'm sorry."

Kiyoshi was perplexed. She was in complete and utter shock, and at first, she was not quite sure what to make of the whole thing.

She continued to sit there, silently, staring at the smooth stone cold floor below the two of them, contemplating.

What had just happened?

What was he trying to get at?

Why was he doing this?

There were so many questions, but so little time for her to answer all of them. Kiyoshi had deal with things as they were, there, in the present. Maybe this did not actually have to involve real thinking at all…yet that had seemed like exactly what Samael wanted from her.

But then she remembered something that she had said to him a small while before hand…

‘Well that may be because you come across as a jerk at times when speaking your mind, and some people can’t handle that.’

Had things changed that much in such a short period of time?

Time had a way of changing things, no matter how much or how less it gave and took. As Samael once coined to her, many times over, ‘This world is but glass and sand.’ And now, she, Kiyoshi Nakamura, finally understood what he had meant…
    “Samael, I-” Kiyoshi began, looking up at him before continuing on with an attempt to converse with him, while looking him in the eyes as usual, “I know that you come across the wrong way when you are speaking your mind or trying to get a point across, and I understand that some people can’t handle that.”

Kiyoshi looked down again before continuing, and my, did she have a way of rambling.

“…I can.” She said a little quietly.

She looked up at him again. “Why do you think that I always argue back, even when my reasoning is insufficient or invalid? I-I can handle your contemptuous demeanor, and it’s not even that—your mean demeanor.”

What was she doing? Nothing she was even saying was making any sense; at least to her that is. She was still somewhat in a shocked state of mind due to him even coming after her, let alone talking to her…in a vicious tone.

“Look Samael…” She blinked a time or two, “-I don’t hate you. I don’t even dislike you. I just don’t understand you consistently and that frustrates me.”

Kiyoshi looked down again.

“And the whole murderer lot.” She said under her breath.

She refused to look back up at him in that moment, but she did decide to continue.

“Look, I wish I could go back in time and change what was done. I wish that it never happened, and that I could take it back. But I am only human, and as a human being, I’m only capable of doing so much.” She looked back up at him again, tears swelling up in her eyes a bit, but she would hold them back if it was the last thing that she did.

“I’m sorry that I did that. I’m sorry that it had happened. I would give anything to go back and change it, but I can’t, and there is nothing that I can do about that. Even if just from you, some forgiveness would be nice. I understand that what I did is wrong, but I can’t change that now. There is nothing I can do. I am in fact, only human.”

“I’m sorry, Samael.”

Kiyoshi looked down then, and smiled slightly in spite of her self. She gave out a small, light, and exasperated laugh.

“This world is but glass and sand, right?”

Looking back up at him again, she attempted a smile; all signs of the swelling tears gone.

She stood up then, and walked over to him, only offering out her hand like she had only done twice before, being sure not to invade his personal space too much.

“Acquaintances?”

Junior Member kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2 has a spectacular aura about kitty-catzoey2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 10:07 PM
    Threads

OCC: Hey people Im the newest memeber of this RPG <^_^>

Momo was on her way to the zoo because she always loves to see the wild cats but it also makes her sad to see beautiful creatures locked in cages. When Momo got to the zoo she saw that the animals were walking around the zoo going crazy and trying to attack people. Momo thought to herself "Ehmagawd, I got to do something but what could I do to help"
    the one and only kitty-catzoey

Mew Mew style Mew Mew grace Mew Mew power in your face!

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho was laying in the middle of the floor with both arms behind his head. He looked up at Orochi and sighed, "My weakness?" It had been some time but at one point Jericho had wondered the same thing. What was his 'weakness'? There were plenty of things that had caught him off guard at different points in time. Like the icy prison Carlos had turned the hospital into or how he'd tried to save the 'demon' from the fire.

"Orochi I'm going to have to say that seeing as how I am a god, I have no weakness. However-" He sat up and smirked, "-I really should get a check on my temper. Mabye that's it?" Roivas stared at Orochi for a while. In a way he admired him and still looked at him like a teacher or trainer, "I don't want to hear your weakness though because you'd just be lying when you told me,"

The truth was he really didn't want to hear the man's weakness but not because he thought it'd be a lie. It was more because he didn't want to lose his temper one day and exploit it.
    ~The One and Only~

Closed Thread

Thread Information