AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 153 of 186 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 163 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Ray this is like a combo post. It's what happened when Jericho was unconscious and now that he is conscious.

Orochi was watching the dear child plainly sleep. As if he had no dreams. As if he had no life. Orochi watched him and wondered about Jericho's mind. Even when sleeping his face held the look of disgust. It made Orochi wonder why. Orochi felt the IVs placed in Jericho and placed a hand on Jericho's arm. His mind made Orochi very curious indeed. And maybe this would create a stronger bond between them. After this one last thing had to be done. This last fusion.

Now when Jericho is awake.

Orochi seemed to walk down a black corridor. Whom knew one soul could be so dark? With no lights and only his fears and nightmares playing. So this is where he suppressed these things deep down in his soul. Orochi like to dwell in the deepest depths of the soul of his partner so he wouldn't cause them discomfort. But of course he could surface if his host needed any help, whenever that may be.
    "Poor little Jericho," Orochi said the thought might transfer to Jericho's subconscious or even conscious depending on how strong this fusion was.
    Orochi smiled at the darkness around him. It would be very useful to use if Jericho needed another lesson in who was the boss. Orochi stared at one of the images of when Jericho was younger and getting abused by his father. Orochi gave a smirk, but something ran through his head.
    "Daddy," said a young boy.
    A burly man looked over at the young child.
    "I'm working get out of here I said I would play with you later," said the man.
    "But I don't want to play," the boy said, "I want to help."
    "You're stupid you can't help dad till you're older,"
    "But you can teach me,"
    "Didn't you hear me, you have no brain cells till you're older...now go bother your mother Orochi,"
    The young Orochi glared at his father and walked out of the room.

Why this came to Orochi now would be a mystery to him. Even as a child he seemed devoid of feeling empathy or sympathy. And as he began to grow older he began to cut off all ties with his emotions. He never felt them. Only because in the real world you were to feel nothing. You were to be ice cold. He was still ashamed of what happened earlier with Su. How could he have let something like that happen? But this wasn't a feeling. This was business. Orochi had substituted emotion as business.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Faery, even if it’s just role playin’, you can be a very scary person. I just thought I would tell ya’

“Uh, Kiyoshi. No. Umm… I think that it would be best if we went to the nurse’s office or something. I just uh, I uh…” Galen looked at the needle a few more times as it glinted in the lamp light of the room. He didn’t do very well with needles. Regardless of how good she might have been with the medical stuff, it still scared him. Was she really willing to fix him up in the room full of people that they were sitting in?

He looked at the needle again, wanting to get away from it, but not saying anything. He shouldn’t be acting the way he was. It would only make him susceptible for her to use it against him as a weakness. “In the meantime, you can just redress the wound, and then on our way, you can explain to me what you meant when you said that you needed to talk to me about something. Sound good? Yes. Okay. Let’s go.” Galen began turning slightly from her, trying to find something that wasn’t even there, trying to ignore the grip that she still had on his arm too.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: So I have been told).

Kiyoshi looked at Galen for a few seconds a tad bit amused by his reaction.

He had reacted just the way that she wanted him to.

She shrugged.

“Sure. Why not?” Kiyoshi then placed the needle back into her medical kit, bandaged his wound again after cleaning it out once more, and then she placed the kit nicely and neatly back into her back pack before releasing Galen’s arm and standing up.

Being somewhat satisfied with her task, and the fact that she knew cleaning out his wound again should have stung more then enough, she smiled slightly to herself before moving on to the next thing.

Kiyoshi brushed herself off slightly, dragging on her sarcastic act as if what she had done was hard work of some type, and then she walked over to the trash, threw the excess away as done before, ensuing the application of hand sanitizer shortly after, making sure everything was as clean as can be.

She offered out Galen her hand, like she did with Frederic earlier after the fact.

“This is great! I can stitch you up in a clean environment! Let’s get a move on it kiddo. This should be interesting!!”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Ted stands up, looks around, and begins to go toward the bathroom. He's gone for a few minutes when he returns.

"Cal, I am going to go for a walk, it seems like things aren't exactly as they seem. I dunno, there's someone outside I think I need to talk to."

Ted then began to step outside, waiting slightly if anyone chose to follow him.

"Miria, I think that's your name. You're a shifter. Sorry, that came on stronger than it should have been.

"You've been having issues with Anton's survey, is it just me or did it seem weird? Of course, he doesn't believe in them, but its weird.

"Does this mean anything to you? Any of this? Any ideas as to what this is?"
    Last edited by Silverwizard; 07-07-2009 at 12:27 AM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria was smelling the air outside and stretched her arms out as if to embrace the air. I feel oxygen deprived. She had looked both ways and thought perhaps she could just fly away for a while around the islands. That was her intention until a man had approached her.

"Miria, I think that's your name. You're a shifter. Sorry, that came on stronger than it should have been." She had looked at the man. His brown hair seemed quite appealing to her but his eyes had caught her. The colour seemed as it it was changing with the quantity of light. There gorgeous...

"Yes, I'm Miria. I am surprised that you know I am a shifter however, nowadays, its not that difficult to tell."

"You've been having issues with Anton's survey, is it just me or did it seem weird? Of course, he doesn't believe in them, but its weird." Miria had pondered and looked at the man.

"I didn't really have any issues with the interview. It was alright for me. I thought it was a bit weird. A few things set me off. The atmosphere wasn't right."

"Does this mean anything to you? Any of this? Any ideas as to what this is?" She never really thought that the interview did post any importance but it was strange that they would have a survey for only shifters to take.

"It doesn't really matter to me. Its relevance isn't really my problem. I find it strange that the subjects of the interview were a majority, shifters. Why wouldn't they interview humans for the interview as well to get a better response and better results?" Miria looked up at the sky then back at the man. She had been reading his mind every now and then.

"What exactly are you getting at....Ted?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Frederick noticed them and almost without thought, a demeanor passed over him. It was at the same time affected yet familiar. A subconscious acted that he had so long gone without that it now felt synthetic yet strangely comfortable. "Y-Yes? H-how...um... are you two sirs.... ma'ams.... sir and ma'am?"

Laura steppedcloser and without thought she embraced Frederick, "Gods, I have been so worried about you!" She pulls away slightly, "We've been looking for you like crazy."

Bill places a hand upon his shoulder, "Son, we know you were there when Star was hit by the car. Why didn't you stay with her?"

Laura wipes a tear, "She's so ill. The doctors think she might not make it through the night. Please Frederick, you...I know you can save her."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony smashed through a nearby skylight. The Orca tried to follow but couldn't smash through the iron bars on the ceiling.

They were now in a locked, barred enclosure with some suprised Bandicoots.

The guy with Anthony was sort of in a shock.

"OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD What. What just happened." He looked at Anthony, afraid for a moment that Anthony might kill him, than he realized that Anthony wasn't trying to kill him.

"Unh We need to hide, or get out of here. Well I don't want to get eaten by...was that an Orca? But they're in here. The figure in black that killed the others and the weird cat girl looking thing. We've got to hide! Or get out of here. I want to go home!"

"Yeah," Anthony said. "That was an Orca." Anthony looked around for any Orcas in the area. None so far. He eyed the scratch on his armor on the shoulder, it began to recover and look new again. Anthony tried to contact Carlos, looking around for any Orcas nearby.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: sorry it took so long to post this. I needed to fix it several times and I didn't know what to put...)

Hana stopped when she heard the bullet come in contact with the concrete. A sudden gust of wind came from the other side of the street. She didn't know if she wanted to know who fired the shot but curiousity got the better of her. She looked over and searched the parking lot. There was a large military vehicle in the parking lot and she noticed that it looked a lot like the one that had just been parked outside Kevin's house.

After staring at it a while, she looked at Rain and then decided to cross the street and see what was going on. Before she got the chance to, she noticed someone jump out of the nearest tree. She thought the person looked familiar but they got in the car before she could get a better look. The vehicle then drove off.

Hana's eyes followed the car with her eyes when she turned around. She looked down the street a while longer, still feeling the familiar gusts of wind. Deciding she'd figure out who it was later, she looked at Rain. "Are you okay?"

She looked down the street again, shaking her head. There was something going on but she decided to leave it alone. Looking at Rain again, she smiled. "Well, I think we should get going so we can visit all the places. We can take a taxi. I'm not sure we can walk that far." She laughed at herself before calming down again.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos came down with a scoped rifle and an M3, smirked at Oneo and said...

"Whenever you're ready, chica."

Looking back at Stephen he shouted,

"If you want to help us, we are at the zoo."

He hugged Oneo tightly and awaited liftoff. He had a feeling that killing a new target would be great.

Alright, I'm itchin' to kill some whales. Their blubber makes good fuel."

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

As soon as her name was called she would droped the target, spinning around like she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

“Ah…a-alright!”

She’d rush over to the man, about to grab him when Stephen came out. She’d take a few steps back, looking from one man to the next, discovering for herself that she’d had to get the both of them back to the zoo.

“Uhm…pardon me...please?”

She’d lift a hand, as if a child answering a question at school, keeping it raised and awaiting some acknowledgement.
    Last edited by animereality; 07-08-2009 at 05:41 AM.
    Kiii!~

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen made his way down and out of the house. His head still hurt him, but the small amount of sleep he had gotten earlier had done a lot to help him. Though he had no idea what he was getting himself into, he had a feeling that he owed Kevin something. And he couldn't turn his back on that, not even when his insides were teeming with apprehension.

"Uh...what do you mean 'kill some whales'?"

As the words left his mouth, he couldn't help but tighten his grip on the gun he had been given earlier. Vaguely he wondered what uses he would need to put it to.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oneo, based on how heavy I am, perhaps it is easier if I shift into my other form. Give me a moment after you put me on the ground here. In addition, it looks as if Stephen wants in."

Carlos looked down at Stephen and said...

"Here's the situation, Stephen. Two orcas attacked me and my buddy, Anthony. They're at the zoo. I left Anthony to perform some reconaissance on them and identify their movement. It seems they can cloak themselves when not attacking. Knowing that, I brought a Carbine with a scope. I brought the M3 as well for Anthony since submachine guns and assault rifles seem to be his thing. Anyway, if you can shift into something lighter, it would lighten the load on Oneo for when she flies us to the zoo."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 07-08-2009 at 05:41 AM.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Her hand then dropped, seeing Carlos had thankfully noticed and rushed back inside to…shift?

Her feet shuffled, glancing to the other man, he toes curling before a wolf would then re-emerge, getting her attention.

Having not seen anything like this herself she was amazed at how the wolf began to talk- human at that. If anything she would expect him to speak in barks…or at least use words like ‘Grrrreat!’ although she’d think he was not the kind of man to state that anything –was- ‘Great’

She was pulled from her train of thought upon hearing her name, blinking herself out of it and again darting her eyes between the two men, giving a small nod as her eyes settled on Stephen.

“If…if you wouldn’t mind, I am not all that strong…”

Saying that she’d wave her small arms, wings twitching as she’d offer a weak smile.
    Last edited by animereality; 07-08-2009 at 05:50 AM.
    Kiii!~

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Anyway, if you can shift into something lighter, it would lighten the load on Oneo for when she flies us to the zoo."

Stephen watched as Carlos transformed before him into a very formidable-looking wolf, complete with frazzled fur, long, yellowing fangs, and sharp eyes. He even had a short tail that ended with a point. When the transformation was complete, Stephen felt an immense pull for him to flee immediately. After all, it was a dog, and he was a cat!

But he resisted the urge.

“If…if you wouldn’t mind, I am not all that strong…”

Stephen nodded to her, though his eyes were still watching the wolf carefully. Somehow he didn't trust it. Though, there wasn't much choice in this situation.

And, actually his presence there was good. Stephen was unable to shift at will, it happened spontaneously whenever he felt physically threatened. With this wolf before him (looking quite menacing with his paws dug into the ground as though about to attack) it was easy to feel this way. And Stephen submitted to the fear.

His skin prickled. His bones compacted. He literally felt his form shrinking and his body sprouting fur simultaneously. It was a very awkward feeling, one he was sure he would never get used to. It was like your body being forced into a shape that was not at all like your true form.

Once the transformation was complete, Stephen was a pure black and slightly shaggy cat. He still possessed his striking silver eyes, even in cat form.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"A cat, huh? Okay then. That should make you much lighter. Now come close to Oneo and myself so we can have liftoff."

I hope you're okay, Anthony. Don't you die on me. I have guns at our disposal.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Stephen nodded, hopping up on this winged girl's (was her name Oneo?) shoulder. He was rather small and thin for a cat, must closer resembling a stray than house cat. He gave her an appreciative lick on her cheek to show his gratitude for the lift.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The girl would remain quiet for the time as the two shifted for her. Despite this being necessary she’d find it rather sweet that they would change for her benefit, her lips curving into a genuine smile which was unusual and rare for one so nervous.

“Ah!”

She jumped then, startled as the small feline would land upon her shoulder, her wings expanding also, picking up a small whirl of dust.

Upon receiving the small lick to her cheek a peachy tone would flush her sickly pale skin, the small act of affection a little much for the young girl. Despite knowing the cat was actually a man her hand lifted, giving it a light tickling under the chin.

“Now…are we all…ready?”

Her eye’s came to Carlos in his own canine form, knees bending as she’d crouch, scooping him up although ensuring she wouldn’t knock any guns from their holds.

Her head then turned back to Stephen, as he was smaller, and without much grip she’d advice him.

“You may cut a hole within my uniform if you need a better grip…as you are rather small.”

Having said that she’d flex her wings, as before dust would lift from the ground, windows shuddering as she’d beat, once twice before they’d lift upward. Her arms gradually shifting as they ascended, tucking Carlos more to under an arm, leaving the other able to catch Stephen should he fall.

Confident that both were secure she’d tilt, gliding with the air, allowing the wind to roll them back towards the zoo.
    Last edited by animereality; 07-08-2009 at 06:29 PM.
    Kiii!~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: I gave Anthony a new ability after recieving more points for him to allow communicating to anyone in his hero form via his his helmet comm but only for a short time.

Anthony looked around and he realized that he couldn't get any reception in the iron cage. He found the lock on the cage and broke it with his katana. He then grabbed the man and took him somewhere higher out of the cage.

Athena, I need some sort of communication to Carlos.
    Your helmet of your hero form should have the ability to talk to him.

Anthony decided to try that. As he saw his call on his helmet visor connect to Carlos' cell with extremly bad reception, he looked around for any more Orcas. When the comm connected to Carlos' cell, he began to speak.

"Carlos, can you hear me? I got the guy who was screaming earlier but I have a bigger problem now. Orcas can fly. I repeat. Orcas. Can fly. I can really use some help."

His visor showed him that the communication was dropped and he felt a little weird after that. It seems that he needs to wait for a while before he can establish connection again.

Damn it, now what?
    Last edited by Light Buster; 07-08-2009 at 06:55 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A transferring of thought patterns entered Carlos' mind as he approached the zoo. They were Anthony's and it sounded like he was in some sort of dilemma...The communication was cut before Carlos could speak but he received the message clearly.

"Oneo, there seems to be a hole in the roof of the marsupial house? Is it? I'm bad with animal names of classification nature. Wolves are the only exception. Get us in there as I have a feeling Anthony is in there."

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I wonder what’s gonna’ happen next. Rein* and Faery.

Galen, surely surprised by Kiyoshi’s first response, should have known that there was some ulterior motive behind it all. He meant he wanted to go to the nurse’s office to have the nurse fix his shoulder problem, not that he wanted Kiyoshi to go there for a cleaner environment to do the work. Stupid Liger. Of all freakin’ things.

He sighed and stared at her hand. Although not capable of much, Galen was still somewhat afraid of the girl before him. He looked at her hand like it was the plague. Her sarcasm was so thick at times; it made him wonder what she was really getting at, or what she really meant when she said certain things. It peeked his curiosity level.

“Fine, I’ll go with you but I don’t want you doing anything to help me.” He took her hand, then Reina's and stood up as well, heading toward the door of the interview room. Besides, he wanted to leave, and this gave him the perfect excuse.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Who knows?)

(OOC: Rein* and Tamaki-Sama as well).

“Fine, I’ll go with you but I don’t want you doing anything to help me.” He took her hand and stood up as well, heading toward the door of the interview room. Besides, he wanted to leave, and this gave him the perfect excuse.

Kiyoshi stood their a few seconds, just staring back at Galen, taking in his response as she did this. When he grabbed her hand and Reina’s, she just started laughing, pulling her hand away from his.

“Oh, okay then. Whatever you wish almighty soothsayer you.”

As soon as they exited the room, and the door was closed, that was when Kiyoshi turned around and looked up at Galen.

“I am going to help you regardless of whether you like it or not. So to be honest, I don’t care if you want me to or not. Like I said, I am going to help you anyway.” Then she started walking off in front of the two of them.

She would help him if it was the last thing that she would do. Technically she took the blame for the Liger injuring him in the first place since she could have prevented it from happening, but no… She stood back and blocked Reina instead.

But then again, that was probably the best idea at that time…

No, she would not think about that. She already felt guilty about…other things.

The funny thing was though; Kiyoshi had no idea where she was going. She did not attend the university, it was not her school, and she even had to ask Samael before for directions.

‘What bloody help that was.’ She thought to herself.

Turning slightly, she looked back at them before continuing on her way through the hall of the Physics Building.

“Come on you two. What is taking you two love birds so bloody long?”

Oh yes, it was most definitely a day for sarcasm.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Stephen found himself purring as Oneo scratched him under his chin. He even began brushing his head against her hand. He couldn't help it when he was in cat form!

As Oneo's wing's started beating behind her, dust was being blown this way and that, some of which landing on Stephen's shiny though shaggy coat. He had to resist the urge to groom himself. He concentrated instead on keeping his claws into the clothes she was wearing but not penetrating the material or catching her skin. It would not do to injury this girl.

Soon they were taking off into the sky, the wind whipping about them rather fiercely. Stephen held on for dear life, his ears laying flat on his head.

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Infinita View Post
    Miria was smelling the air outside and stretched her arms out as if to embrace the air. I feel oxygen deprived. She had looked both ways and thought perhaps she could just fly away for a while around the islands. That was her intention until a man had approached her.

"Miria, I think that's your name. You're a shifter. Sorry, that came on stronger than it should have been." She had looked at the man. His brown hair seemed quite appealing to her but his eyes had caught her. The colour seemed as it it was changing with the quantity of light. There gorgeous...

"Yes, I'm Miria. I am surprised that you know I am a shifter however, nowadays, its not that difficult to tell."

"You've been having issues with Anton's survey, is it just me or did it seem weird? Of course, he doesn't believe in them, but its weird." Miria had pondered and looked at the man.

"I didn't really have any issues with the interview. It was alright for me. I thought it was a bit weird. A few things set me off. The atmosphere wasn't right."

"Does this mean anything to you? Any of this? Any ideas as to what this is?" She never really thought that the interview did post any importance but it was strange that they would have a survey for only shifters to take.

"It doesn't really matter to me. Its relevance isn't really my problem. I find it strange that the subjects of the interview were a majority, shifters. Why wouldn't they interview humans for the interview as well to get a better response and better results?" Miria looked up at the sky then back at the man. She had been reading his mind every now and then.

"What exactly are you getting at....Ted?"
    "Sorry, I meant, I dunno - just I felt Anton wasn't telling me everything. Especially with his running around thing. As a Shifter I read minds. I slipped off to the bathroom to shift and get whatever I could out of Anton's mind. As I was going along my mind brushed yours. I know - some people are uncomfortable with that. You also seemed to feel that this was just too weird. He tends to not believe in Shifters, yet knows so much about us. I've no idea how he'd react to one of us, because he doesn't.

"Ok - I am going to stop talking now and let you digest that..."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She was determined wasn’t she? No matter though, he wasn’t going to let her have her own way. He figured she was doing it on purpose. Galen could switch things up though. He would, or at least he thought he would…

Love birds? Galen thought. Kiyoshi couldn’t be serious, and he wasn’t going to begin to believe she was being serious. Who did she think she was? She was keeping a steady pace, so he quickened his own, only to come up to her and lightly grab her by the arm, stopping her, the two of them and Reina, still in the hall of the Physics Building.

“Kiyoshi, can ya’ stop being so freakin’ sarcastic? I’ll let you do what ya’ want with my wound as long as you stop. But other then that I think it would be best if we talked about whatever it was that you needed to talk to me about before we get to the nurses’ office, which by the way, you are doing such a great job at going to.” Galen stopped talking for a minute or two to think through what he’d say. “If it counts for somethin’ I am interested in what ya’ might have to say.”

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho stood and waited in his own private hell that he'd set up. It was everything he'd ever dreamt of. The room was dimly lit and shadows fell on the statues and seemed to make them come to life. Their various poses were just different forms of worship to the god. They wanted to please him but in reality these statues were useless. It angered Jericho in a way.

"How dare you stand there," He hissed and walked around the room and glared at each figure, "How dare you stand there in the presence of a being like me! You should be on your knees!"

He waited but they did not move. The arrogant pieces of marble and granite did not so much as blink. These pathetic pieces of garbage didn't deserve to be here but he'd give them one last chance for he knew mercy.

"Obviously you didn't hear me so I'll say it again. Nice and loud so you mindless decorations can understand," He turned and swung his fist down hard. The table that Jericho had awoke on was destroyed completely, "I command you...ON YOUR KNEES!"

The figures still didn't move. it's because they were mocking him wasn't it? He'd shown mercy and now they thought he was weak. That was it! They thought he was weak, powerless, and a helpless nobody! Defy him would they? Jericho took only a portion of his furry out on the room but it was enough to completely and utterly destroy it. There was stone scattered across the floor and paintings were ripped apart. The elegant draperies that had been up were shredded. The medical equipment was flung out the grand window.

As Jericho took a look around, he saw the revenge he'd taken on the figures for not bowing. Now they were destroyed, just like everyone else who wouldn't beg for forgiveness. However, were they really destroyed? He could still see pieces of face still staring blankly at him as if he'd done nothing. Obviously the punishment hadn't been severe enough. Slowly a smile stretched across Jericho's face. It had just dawned on him that he could kill two birds with one stone. If this was his own personal hell then it was missing something. That something could help punish the figures as well...fire. It didn't take long for the flames to start under his feet. They inched out and started consuming the remains of the stone little by little. It cut through the floor and crawled up the walls. It was beautiful in Jericho's eyes, destruction always had been.

To anyone who had watched this spectacle it would've looked like a mad man throwing a fit. He had tore the place apart but why was he standing in the middle of the room? Just standing there with a wide grin, looking around the room.
    ~The One and Only~

Closed Thread

Thread Information