AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 152 of 186 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 162 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Samael stormed through the halls, a whirlwind of frustration, as per the usual. This day continued the dissolve what little patience remained in his thin body. Now someone else had gotten themselves hurt, and of course the medical supplies for this idiot, couldn't be in one bloody place. No, they had to be spread out, like some convenient plot element to pad out a story. Actually, now that he took time to think it over, he found it odd that these medical kits didn't individually contain all that was necessary. Was it the manipulator again? He couldn't be sure but he couldn't rule it out. He arrived at the first location and grabbed the entire kit of the wall.

As he turned around noticed someone he didn't want to see, pleasantly humming to herself like nothing was wrong. He snapped at her, "Following three paces behind? Bloody adorable." he stormed past her, assuming for that she would continue her habit and follow him. "Why are you following me?"
    "Truth to be told, I don't know," Madison answered. "I just feel like I can be myself around you. And I like it."

She quickened her pace to walk beside Samael.

"Besides, it looks like you might need my help anyway," Madison added, gesturing towards the medical kit in Samael's hands. "Unless you have a vast knowledge in medicine as well. Which you probably do, don't you? Since you seem to be made up of brains anyway. Even then, you'll have to do a lot of running around before you can get all the supplies you need."

Madison frowned.

"I wonder why they don't just have sets of everything in one place?" she wondered, more to herself than anybody else. Either way," Madison said, looking up at Samael, "it taught me to carry around my own medical kit. Well, that and all of dad's nagging."

She fished around in her bag and pulled out a small box. "I'm practically a walking hospital," she said with a smile. "In fact, if I ever got stranded on a deserted island, I could probably survive a couple of weeks with the stuff in my bag."

Madison peered into it's depths.

"Elvis might even be somewhere in here..."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony jumped on top of an ice cream stand. He saw a guy in Zoo apparel running away from the Marsupial house. The Orcas are barely visibile as they move and are closing in on the guy from behind bushes lining on one of the sides of the walkway he's running on. The guy doesn't see them at all and was actually running toward them. Look's like a hero moment just popped up and Anthony was going in to grab the man out of danger.

Anthony jumped toward the man, grabbed him, and jumped out of the Orcas' way. He moved to the nearest rooftop and set him down. He set his sights toward the Orcas as they disappeared again.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael didn't understand the women's words. Why couldn't she be herself all the time? It didn't make sense to him. He did it without a second thought, and didn't find anything to prevent him from doing so. Just another illogical eccentricity of fools he supposed.

"I have some medical knowledge," He replied, " I had to teach myself but I can set bones and things of that nature. But what is it with you girls and carrying a bloody ER kit with you every bloody place? Are medical emergencies really, that bloody common?" Said the boy who got shot, beaten up, and nearly drowned over the course of the past week.

"Well, if you got the bloody supplies then lets get back to the room and get this annoyance over with."

Frederick walked up the floors of the hospital, his mind empty save for a growing quiver, and endless silent shrieking that rang through him. He followed the unseen hands that gently pushed him until he arrived at a door. Starlight Adama. He smiled without mirth at the irony before opening it and entering.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC:Sorry everybody. I have been a bit busy and I have been extremely stressed for personal reasons. I will just send Sunnyside the interview answers. If anyone wants to interact with my character, PM me. Not sure what to do. ^^

Miria had taken out her phone and noticed the time. I should come up with an excuse and leave this joint... She looked at the others and slowly made her way towards the interview room.

*fast forward through the interview*

Miria had come out, anxious and a bit nervous from some questions. That was long... She looked around to see that the room was a tad busier yet it felt empty. Miria thought about going back to her dorm and resting but she wanted to walk around and enjoy the outdoors. She walked out of the building and stood outside for a moment and stretched. Where do I want to go?

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"I have some medical knowledge," He replied, " I had to teach myself but I can set bones and things of that nature. But what is it with you girls and carrying a bloody ER kit with you every bloody place? Are medical emergencies really, that bloody common?" Said the boy who got shot, beaten up, and nearly drowned over the course of the past week.

"Well, if you got the bloody supplies then lets get back to the room and get this annoyance over with."
    "Well..." Madison replied cheerily, "I did fall down a flight of stairs the other day. See," Madison held out her arm in front of Samael (who pushed it away) to reveal a large bruise covering the better part of her upper arm.

"At least I think I fell down the stairs," Madison added, thoughtfully. "I don't remember falling... I just remember waking up at the bottom of the stairs outside my dorm room. So I figure I must have fell, and blacked out on the way down. But I must have hit my head, because I don't remember the falling down part. Aaaaaand, you don't care. I get it."

They walked in silence for a moment. Madison resumed her position three feet behind Samael and began to hum quietly again.

"I believe in angels, something good in everything I see. I believe in angels..." she sang softly after a while.

Madison smiled and took a running step to catch up with Samael.

"So, who's been hurt?" she asked, "And why do you have to be the one to help them? Can't they just call an ambulance and go to a hospital?"
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(For the people at the physics building)

Anton comes out of the waiting room and rushes past the desk of the guy checking people in. He then goes through a side door into a room that must be adjacent to the waiting room. After a bit of yelling he comes out and returns to the interview room, visibly bothered.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Samael didn't understand the women's words. Why couldn't she be herself all the time? It didn't make sense to him. He did it without a second thought, and didn't find anything to prevent him from doing so. Just another illogical eccentricity of fools he supposed.

Frederick walked up the floors of the hospital, his mind empty save for a growing quiver, and endless silent shrieking that rang through him. He followed the unseen hands that gently pushed him until he arrived at a door. Starlight Adama. He smiled without mirth at the irony before opening it and entering.
    As the door opened Laura and Bill turned as one expecting to see another doctor or nurse. Yet when they saw who it was both stared agape. Bill stepped forward, "Frederick?"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael looked at her askance, he didn't really understand her intent. She seemed so keen on talking to him... it reminded him of that one girl...what was her name? Kit? Anyway, they both had that sense of wanting his input on things when his input added nothing. Which was amazing since it meant that they were offering the few examples where the injectioned of logic wouldn't have a drastically positive effect. Still, he just couldn't understand why they valued his opinion. It had little pragmatic effect... unless maybe she was trying to give him a sign. But what? It didn't make sense. She had blackout during a fall... without a head injury...

Samael turned to the hall and sighed as he neared the room, "I don't know who... that's not the point. No matter who it is as I practitioner of the moral law I must help him. Even if he is but a dream of a dream. It is duty. And as to the ambulance... don't know don't care. I've been doing so much gofering todayI don't care anymore."

Frederick noticed them and almost without thought, a demeanor passed over him. It was at the same time affected yet familiar. A subconscious acted that he had so long gone without that it now felt synthetic yet strangely comfortable. "Y-Yes? H-how...um... are you two sirs.... ma'ams.... sir and ma'am?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Excellen Browning VK Miya has a reputation beyond repute VK Miya has a reputation beyond repute VK Miya has a reputation beyond repute VK Miya has a reputation beyond repute VK Miya has a reputation beyond repute VK Miya has a reputation beyond repute VK Miya has a reputation beyond repute VK Miya has a reputation beyond repute VK Miya has a reputation beyond repute VK Miya has a reputation beyond repute VK Miya has a reputation beyond repute VK Miya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 11:43 AM
    Threads

im confused?
    * Thanks shin for my Sig *

If you like to chat I am online at
    [email protected]

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Natalya Jaxon a female dressed in military clothing walked with out a real purpose down the streets of a quiet neighborhood towards her office building. Earlier she had gotten a call from Airi Ito that they might have some work for her and her special skills.
    A breeze was blowing down the street it was some what confurting even though so many things were going on in the world she lived in. He boots made no sound even though they were steel toed as she walked a steady pace. Natalya's hand never left the glock 45 on her right side. Her eyes were always scanning even if every thing seemed quiet.
    Natalya made it to her office with no difficulties and walked in. She waved to the lady at the front desk and smiled.
    "Hello Just going up to my office." Natalya said kindly with another wave of her hand as the lady buzzed a door open.
    When she got through the door there was a hallway that went left to the elevaters and a hallway that went right to the stairs. Natalya went right, she liked to take the stairs one she didnt trust elevaters that much and two she liked the exercise. With little strain she made it to her small yet cozy office and walked to her desk and sat down in her comfy seat. She layed her head down on her desk and waited for Airi to call her or just walk into her office. Natalya's eyes closed lightly for a small rest till she heard from Airi.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

For whosoever shall keep the whole law,
    and yet offend in one point,
    he is guilty of all.

He sat up with all his might. There was a sharp pain in his right and left arm as two needles were jerked out but he didn't care. Pain was not something known by gods meaning what he felt was just an illusion. With a dark laugh the man got off the small padded bed where he had been dumped. The room was large and decorated with paintings and sculptures of all kinds. As he looked around the dark room slowly, he noted how quiet the house was. The man broke the silence with a low chuckle that wanted to shake the room.

This was it. This was the resurrection of Jericho. Not Jericho Hampton the frightened son. Not Roivas Jericho the guardian angel. No, instead it was the rebirth of Jericho the god. Adrenaline filled every vein in his body and fueled the fire that had been rekindled in his eyes.

"They are all..." He waited as if it was a scripted dramatic pause, "...guilty," Roivas's arms stopped bleeding from where the needles were and he walked to the wall facing outside. There was a large window facing out into the vast grassland outside the mansion. For some reason, even though freedom was right in front of him, Jericho wanted to stay. Just for a little while longer...
    ~The One and Only~

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

With a start Natalya Woke up to the loud ringing of her phone. She most have Fell asleep. She picked it up and put the small black phone to her ear.
    "Natalya Jaxon Speaking..." She said in an almost computer like voice because shes said the same line many times before.
    "Jerico...OK... infiltrate the mansion....Convince him to join us. I can try Ito." Natalya did a couple more oks.
    "I'll stay safe or try too." Natalya smiled even though the other person couldnt see her and said her good byes. She closed her phone and put it back in her pocket.
    Slowly standing up Natalya walked to her filing cabnit and opened one of the middle handles labaled "World locations/Property owned" and pulled it open she quickly looked through the folders looking for the name Orichi. She quickly found it and pulled out a rather decent sized folder.
    "This guys got some money." Natalya whispered to herself and began flipping through the papers looking for mansion. Taking a few minutes Natalya found the paper with a satallite picture, Longitude and latitude, and some back ground.
    Natalya liked paper records as much as she liked the computer but these days you cant trust computers to many hackers. She has most of her information printed and organized in the few cabnets she has in her office.
    She looked at the paper and signed.
    "The only thing i need now is a map of the building." She said to herself and picked up her phone and dieled Ito's number.
    She picked up with in the first two rings.
    "Hello Ito sorry for bothering you but i need a map of the building. My files didnt seem to some with one." Natalya asked in a semi formal voice. She hated with things were too formal and they didnt need to be.
    "Thank you ill be waiting for the paper." With that she again said good bye and hung up. She went to her computer and typed in the name Jerico to see with their was any information online about him.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for making ya’ wait Faery. But ya' luv me so I know that it’s okay.

OOC: For Rein*, Faery, and whoever else wants to pay attention.

Galen watched Kiyoshi walked away from him, and as she interacted with the others in the room, before the guy, Frederick, he thought it was from overhearing a little bit of their conversation, walk out of the room, and then as Kiyoshi walked over to the wall by the door, and lean up against it.

She was an odd one to observe, and he hadn’t really cared to do it before, with anyone. It became a little more interesting when a grin played about her lips. But then there was what she said earlier when she had fixed up his shoulder. What could she want to talk to him about?

Anyway, he should get the damn survey done and over with, so when the room was clear, he got up, walked over to the room, and entered it, closing the door behind him.

“Okay, let’s get this done and over with.” The guy giving the survey looked up and nodded at Galen then. Galen wasn’t going to be difficult. He was bored, and he wanted to leave, so he wanted to get this done. But then again, he was a bit hesitant about going outside due to the fact that he was attacked by a freaking liger.

“Okay. You ready?” He asked Galen, and he nodded while replying. “Yep. Ready.”

“Alright then. Question one; do you believe you are a shifter? If so what can you do?”

“No. I don’t believe that I’m a shifter, so basically I am assuming that means I can’t do anything.”

“Have you ever seen or interacted with a shifter, other than yourself if you are a shifter?”

“Nah, I don’t think so. But there were people that I was around whom claimed to be shifters. Crazy bunch they were.”

“Do you believe in shifters? Why or why not?”

“No, because that is generally a stupid and irrational thing to believe in. If I wanted to play pretend and strive for attention from other people, I could dress up as spock and go to a Star Trek convention.”

“Do you love your mother?”

“Yes.”

“Did you suffer strange traumatic incidents in your earlier life?”

“My parents are dead and it was resulted from a weird turn of events, but I don’t think that counts as ‘suffering strange traumatic incidents in my earlier life.’

“Do you have any medical or psychological conditions, or have people tried to say that you do?”

“Not really.”

“Do you ever have feelings of depression?”

“At times. But I’m human, so I don’t think that’s a big deal.”

“Do you think that the costumes make a difference for shifters?”

“Wha… The costumes?” Galen thought the interview strange from the start, but this was getting ridiculous. Now he was more then happy that he’d decided to hurry the hell up and just answer the questions before leaving. That saved him a lot of the hassle that he didn’t want. “I suppose they might. But in my opinion, if that were the case, it’s probably some psychological disorder melded into their minds from a lack of parental contribution to their lives, or a poor and sad child hood of no Halloween or candy hording.”

He gave Galen a strange look before looking down at the paper on his clip board once more, and then looking up.

Have you lied to me?”

“No. But I can go back and retake the interview if you’d like, and change my opposition.”

“Thank you for your time. You are excused.”

Galen sighed, getting up from the chair he had sat in, and walked out of the room. While back in the interview room, he took his seat against the plastic chair against the wall again. The one that sat next to Reina. She didn’t seem to be saying much, let alone doing much, so he turned his attention back to what had caught it earlier. Kiyoshi.

He was still wondering what she wanted to talk to him about. But he didn’t even bother to ask. It was already plain to see that besides helping him a few minutes before, that she didn’t like him. But then again, she was acting awfully friendly when fixing up his shoulder—which had started to bleed through the bandage.

Galen sighed then. “Great.” He said under his breath, only loud enough for himself to hear. His freaking diet soda was spread throughout that university parking lot too. He now had to replace that too. Damn this sucks. What the hell did I do to deserve this crud? I didn't think that I was that bad of a person.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Tamaki-Sama, for you of course. Oh! And I do not love you. So ha!)

As Kiyoshi stood there, leaning against the wall and thinking about what she thought best to do at the time, she caught notice of Galen standing up, going into the interview room, only to return a few moments later.

She would not have thought anything of it, but even upon returning he was looking at her, and he looked as if he were thinking intently about something.

‘Oh great! What can it be this time?! Stop looking at me.’

Kiyoshi wished that she would not have been so lazy upon leaving her home that morning. Shorts did not seem like a good idea in Kapok Bay that day, especially upon meeting Galen and so many of the others. She was beginning to think that wearing a habit would be the best option at this point.

No more school uniforms, shorts, skirts, or promiscuous outfits for her! Nuh uh, no way.

But then why would she change whom she was just because a few people took notice of her? She would have done anything to be able to shift into Kyon at that moment in time, but for some odd reason…that was not working as of late, and had not been working for quite some time.

Why was that?

One named popped into her head then, but Kiyoshi tried to do her best to ignore it.

Upon looking up, and slowly around the room again, taking everything in, Kiyoshi took sight of Galen’s shoulder wound.

A small gasp escaped her lips, and before she knew it, she was sitting in the chair to the right of Galen, opposite Reina.

“It looks like you are bleeding through.” She said, stating the obvious, taking her medical kit from her backpack again.

“I am going to unwrap the bandage if that is all right with you. But Galen, once I take a look at it, if the wound is deeper then assumed, I may have to stitch it up for you. Either that or take you to the nurses corridor or a hospital. You were in the parking lot earlier before I came across you again, so I am assuming that you have a car. I drive, but we are not exactly at my house, so you get the point. That is, in case it came down to it. Well, in case you do not want me doing it that is. Since you know, you hardly think me capable of doing much.”

She then grabbed his arm again, positioning her chair in the process so that way she would not make him feel at all uncomfortable.

“Okay Galen, this may hurt a bit, but apparently you think you’re a man, so suck it up.”

Then after undressing his wound, Kiyoshi started to examine it further to further tell what must be done next.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oneo, we should probably get back now. Stephen, we could use your help. A medic would help just fine if we need one. My partner is scouting due to an attack on us at the zoo. You in?"

Carlos looked around and grabbed some whiskey for the ride. It was going to be fun, hunting whales.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Tilting her head aside Oeno would dip in a form of curtsy to each person in bed, glancing to Carlos then making her way back outside, careful with her wings yet expanding them to their full length once she was outside.

The beat of wings picked up dust, knocking over another target with a clatter, followed by a muffle squeak

“Ah…on no…”

She’d vanish from sight of those inside, picking up the target and attempting to prop it up again, biting her lip with her large eye’s squinting from the settling dust.
    Kiii!~

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Ted stands up and finally walked over to the door, and knocked on it, "Ummm, Anton? Are you ok?"

Then, listening at the door, but turning to the rest of the room, "Anyone else know what's going on? This is all very weird. I am kinda getting tired of these, very good, cookies. Wonder if there's Ligers to charm..."

After a few seconds there's a small sound from inside the room "No, nothing is wrong".

Ted replies, "You sure, you looked flustered".

Anton's voice from inside the room claims that it was simply a disagreement with a colleague.

Ted sighs, "Ok sir".

"Anyone else know what's going on?"
    Last edited by Silverwizard; 07-05-2009 at 11:20 PM.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(OK so Natalya this is just the stuff you find while looking for Jericho. If I'm stepping over the lines by telling you what you find then I'll just edit so don't worry)

Name: Jericho Hampton alias Roivas Jericho

The King's Report: Kingsport weekly news

On the front cover is the picture of a burnt building with what looks like letters burned into the floor of it. The caption reads, "Church found burned with mysterious message,"

A few pictures of some of the deceased are on the next page with captions explaining who they are. There is also a picture set away from the others with Jericho Hampton printed above it. The caption reads, "Local boy's body not found at sight. Police do not suspect him as the arsonist,"

There are more pictures of the church with better fews of the word burned into the floor. It obviously says 'SAVIOR'. The caption explains that authorities feel that someone angry with the church probably trapped everyone inside and set the church ablaze.

The next page is not of the newpaper but of a few hand written papers. It is a journal. It reads:

Entry 71
    I've witnessed his actions a few times before but must say none of them are more violent then this. If you don't know who I'm talking about, let me introduce you to the guardian of this island. I only know him as Jericho He stands around 6 feet tall and is sturdy built. What this man's motives are still unknown to me but it seems to be based on sort of justice.

Entry 75
    Well it has been a few days since I first wrote of Jericho but now I've found more info on him. Not only that but his actions are becoming more and more disturbed. Today there was an explosion that collapsed part of the campus building and I suspect that he had something to do with it. There is not much I can do to prove this but believe me, the site is his doing.

Entry 164
    I thought he had vanished. I thought it had went away. I was wrong. Jericho made his return and I must say the results are simply devistating. I was out for a stroll down the island when I saw him. He was on top of a billboard near a small cafe. His cold gaze was down on a group of friends who seemed to be having there own problem. The only female in the group of friends went up to him and mixed words and Jericho went with them. Even though these actions may have seemed a little out of the ordinary, you may wonder why I'm so devistated by them. All I have to say is you should've seen his eyes. There is no way to describe them.

Entry 168
    Today is a day that struck fear into the hearts of many. Now it isn't just me who is calling this 'savior' of the island a problem. Not that all shifters aren't problems but this one...he is mad. Jericho seems to think what he does is helping everyone. I pray that he doesn't go any further.

Entry 170
    As of today I will devote every entry to something Jericho does. I have done more research on him and I do believe he is the same person as a young Mr. Hampton from back woods town near Kingsport, Tennessee. There was a church that burned down there and it was suspected an arsonist did it. The Jericho Hampton of that town did not have his body found in the fire and was never seen or heard from again. I'd say they look enough alike. Also, after seeing how attached Jericho is to fire, I'd say it was obviously him.

Entry 171
    I think my prayers have been answered! That dark cloud that has been following me around ever since I first saw Jericho is gone. For some reason I feel he is dead. Even though it was just yesterday I 'devoted my life' to writing about this beast, now that he is gone I will go back to writing about life on this fine island.

There is a little sidenote that the author was found very recently and had hanged himself.

Jericho stared out the grand window with his hands placed on it. He was waiting, watching for whoever it was that was stepping into this private hell he'd created. He chuckled to himself in that new way and the room seemed to darken.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Aww How mean. –tear- I even apologized and everything…

Galen was shocked that Kiyoshi came over to him again. But then again, once thinking about it, she did seem to help people when it was needed, and in his case, it was needed. Just like that girl from the field, Calantha. In fact, that girl from the field was in the waiting room too. Actually, there were a lot of people in the waiting room with them.

He just listened to Kiyoshi as she spoke, nodding every now and then. She talked a lot, and even though it was annoying, it was something he could deal with. At least she seemed to know what she was doing.

But the sarcasm was sort of getting to him. The sarcasm about what he had said to her earlier, and then the whole “apparently you think you’re a man” thing was bothersome, and it angered him a bit. But what could he do really? She was helping him, and she had a hold on his arm again. Even though he still doubted she could actually physically injure somebody, she did have a pretty good grip.

She was examining his wound then. “Look Kiyoshi, I don’t care what you do. Just do it. It hurts like hell, I’m losing a lot of blood, I would rather not be here right now, and I don’t want to pass out any time soon. I haven’t even eaten or drank anything yet today and I’m sure that adds to it. So please, just do something. I don’t care what, but if it involves leaving to do it, then make haste.”

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Thank you for the apology…you sad, sad, sad, sad, sad, little fan boy you).

Kiyoshi, still with a firm grip on Galen’s arm, stopped what she was doing for a few seconds, only to look up at Galen and glare.

“I will be the one doing the stitching, so don’t get your panties in a bunch.”

She then pulled out nothing but a single needle, from her medical kit, the dull light from the waiting room hitting it just right for it to gleam properly for the added effect.

Kiyoshi smirked a bit then.

“So how do you want to do this…Galen?”

“We have all the time in the world. There is no hurry at all.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: @Faery: Unless she has a extended knowledge in medical studies, and she carries around the proper equipment (which I don't think anyone really does =P ), I don't really think Kiyoshi would be able to stitch someone up properly. O_o; And she should probably wash her hands first too. =P

Samael turned to the hall and sighed as he neared the room, "I don't know who... that's not the point. No matter who it is as I practitioner of the moral law I must help him. Even if he is but a dream of a dream. It is duty. And as to the ambulance... don't know don't care. I've been doing so much gofering today I don't care anymore."
    "Well, I just think it would be safer," Madison said. "I mean, instead of sending in some amateur and risking the chance of further injury, wouldn't it just be better to call an ambulance, and take them to a hospital where they have all the experts and the equipment?"

Madison took a deep breath, and rambled on.

"And what do you mean; 'What is it with you girls and carrying a bloody ER kit with you every bloody place?' As far as I know, I'm the only girl I know that carries around half of the stuff I do. And I mainly only do it out of habit." Madison sighed.

"After 5 years of studying medicine, you'd think I'd have a little more confidence. But truth to tell, I have very little," she said quietly. She looked up at Samael and added, albeit teasingly, "But don't tell that to the person who is injured. Cause the results are never good."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Valkarma, this is for you. I deeply apologize for the long wait for this post. I am currently taking over the role of kat_star01’s character, Kat, and I have not a clue as into when she will return. So you are stuck with me for now. Heh ^^’)

(OOC: Kat, I apologize ahead of time for slaughtering your character and your character’s personality, not to mention her overall and general make-up).

"What?" Kairos suddenly blurted out, spilling tea down himself. He quickly put down the cup and wiped the hot tea on his shirt. He franticlly tried to cool it down and it as as hot as his face was becoming.
    "Talk...to her? Oh no I couldn't ask you to do that. She has other things to worry about that more important then me." Kairos stuttered out, red faced in embarresment. He knew this always happened when Kiyoshi was mentioned. He hated himself for ruining his calmness. But when he couldn't help it he couldn't help it.
    "No, No it will be ok." He said again. "why don't we find something else to do? I'm sure we can think of something."

Kat looked at Kairos, taking in his response. She didn’t know exactly how to process what just happened, but before she knew it, she was laughing.

“More tea?” Kat asked before pouring Kairos a new cup of it anyway.

“You’re too funny. You know that? I’m sure she wouldn’t mind. I mean she’s not really busy. I do worry about her sometimes though. She has always had these tendencies of getting herself into these strange situations. But really, I don’t think she’d mind. Especially if you’re her friend.”

“Something else to do? Like what? Maybe we should start by getting you cleaned up a bit. Would you like more tea?”

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(Thank you for the information, i did not have the time to do the invasion of the mansion)

Natalya's eyes scanned the computer screen faster then any normal person. Her attention was centered on what she was reading.
    "Who is this person?" She asked herself reading the journal entry.
    "They want me to convince this person to join us. A beast..." Natalya trailed off after reading the last post remembering her years transforming because of rage at the world. Natalya shook her head side to side calming her nerves, she then read to side note and sighed.
    "That man spent his life studying Jericho Hampton, when he was figured dead he hung himself. What a terrible way to end." A knock on her door startled her. Natalya stood up quickly and with out making a sound and her right hand on her glock she walked to the door and slowly opened it. She saw the lady from the front desk standing there with an envalope. Natalya opened the door all the way and said thank you as she took the envalope from the lady, then closed to door.
    She walked to her desk and opened the seal pulling out a total of six papers.
    "She expects me to infiltrate that. Its a small fortress." Natalya stated to herself and closely scanned the drawings of the compond and putting it to memory.
    "So hes on the third floor this is going to get interesting. At least we have trees." She said and filed the papers in the cabnet. Locking every thing up she went through her door and down the stairs with a wave to the lady she left the building and began jogging back home. This was a mission she had to get down quickly. She didnt know who this Jericho Hampton but they way the journal entries decribed him he know some thing was going to happen, What, natalya didnt even know herself. She Kept jogging with the compond running through her head and planning ways to get in. Her mind was racing with thoughts as she jogged the five miles to her house.
    Last edited by Kera; 07-06-2009 at 10:45 AM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: This is for Natalya since she seems to be on the search for Jericho.)

Kevin climbed down from the tree, satisfied with the warning that he gave, got in the APC and went back home with his men.

"Men, I have sent the guy a warning. Let us go home and get some rest."

As the APC traveled to it's destination, one of the privates said,

"If I may, sir. Was that the right thing to do?"

"It's not like I killed the poor fop. If I was intent on doing it, I would've sent a .50 round into his measly, deranged head by now without a second thought."

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony saw the Orcas jump toward him. It turns out that Orcas can fly. One of them lunged at him to attack. He evaded the attack well but got some scratches as the roof splinters. He didn't mind though, just getting the man out of harms way was his only objective. He grabbed the man and went inside the marsupial house.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Closed Thread

Thread Information