AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 150 of 186 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 160 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Sailor

Rain suddenly felt better. He got off of whatever he was laying on. Grabbed Hana and walked out the door.
    "Bye," Rain told Kevin.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

"So - I don't know about you guys, but it seems like things are weird outside. Why are we all in here. You all look like you're awkward in here, so, who saw the craziness outside, and how many of you think it's weirder than it should be.

"I personally think that it's damn strange and perhaps worth a look."

With that sweeping statement, Ted puts a cookie into his mouth, and is unable to speak for the next several seconds as he chews slowly.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Luzifer and others.)

(OOC: Sorry about not posting sooner sunnyside. Hehheh I have been getting a little…distracted as of late.)

As Kiyoshi leaned back against the wall, still resting her arms on her knee caps, she continued to listen to everything that Kyon was telling her—filling her in on, mentally.

‘Why didn’t you tell me any of this before?’

‘I didn’t feel the need to.’

Although not a satisfying answer, Kiyoshi just left it at that.

She sniffed a bit and wiped some of the silent tears from her cheeks then. Laughing a little, she tried to make sure that it would not be noticeable, but some of the streaking tears beat her to it, and had already dried to her skin.

Her hair was in slight knots due to the day and the events that seemed to ensue her waking up, but she did not care. That stuff was petty, and it was not something that she couldn’t take care of later.

“Thank you.” She said simply, before pushing herself up and away from the wall, in a standing position, wiping her cheeks off some more with her hands, trying to make things look as unnoticeable as possible.

Kiyoshi took half of the stack of fliers that burdened her so, and shoved them back into her backpack. With the other half in her hands, she took it upon herself to then walk back into the waiting room, where she threw the other half of the flier stack just randomly on the table full of party favors.

She hated parties.

Upon doing so, her senses spiked, and something instantly grabbed her attention. Kiyoshi looked around at every member whom occupied the now-seemingly-cramped room, one by one—scanning them quickly with her eyes, looking for whoever or whatever the sudden sensation came from.

The strange thing though, was that it was only brief, and it only lasted seconds if even that. Then poof, it was no sooner gone then the peering stars in a cloudy sky.

Her eyes finally rested on one of the only other male occupants of the room.

Now this was quite unexpected.

She even let him go unnoticed before, when she was first in the cramped space of a room.

Frederic Einsam was sitting on the couch away from most of the occupants in the room, with his head cradled in between his hands. He looked a little off, and to be blunt, a bit stressed, and that was just putting it lightly.

Kiyoshi swallowed some, trying to get rid of the dry sensation in her throat that crying a short while beforehand had caused. It seemed to work…a little bit.

Walking over to Frederic, she peered down at him and smiled a bit.

“Why hello again, Frederic.” She said before sitting down next to him, and looking at him slightly through the corners of her eyes.

Her gaze quickly switched to that of the floor, and then to the people in front of her whom were socializing a bit.

“So how have things been since the last time we had spoken with one another?

She continued to watch the people in the room as she spoke, then waiting for some type of response from the guy that she was now sitting next to.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Stephen wandered apprehensively through the unfamiliar house. The feeling of being in physical danger was creeping up on him again. He could feel the hairs on his head standing on end, as though attuning themselves to the very atmosphere. He had to make a conscious effort to keep his paranoid thoughts away. He was only here to get a blood sample, then he could run like the wind far far away from this place.

It wasn't difficult to find the kitchen to which Jez had directed him. But when he arrived, there was no one there. No ailing soul in need of medical attention. For a moment, Stephen considered the possibility that Rain had been moved to a more comfortable place (because really, how was a kitchen going to help anyone feel better?). He stood there, contemplating if he should commence a search of the house. However, his common sense told him that would be incredibly rude.

Sighing to himself, he decided that the best thing to do was to find that military man again. Perhaps he knew where his friend now lay.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Oeno jumped at the scream, her harness creaking from the wings flex as they’d attempt to expand outward. Eye’s now wide she’d look to Carlos, slowly shaking her head as he’d explain his plan to her.

“N-no, no…I can not go back out there!”

Her hands came up, folding before her chest as she shook her head, stepping back a little.

“I am not…all good with my flying, I may fall. Or drop you, I can not!”

Her teeth would set into her lower lip, gaze dropping in shame of her cowardice, but nothing could possible have her going back out there.
    Last edited by animereality; 06-28-2009 at 02:14 PM.
    Kiii!~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos pulled out a flask of whiskey, gesturing for Oneo to drink.

"Take a drink of this. It will make you feel better. It serves as a temporary sedative for me. As a result, I feel more relaxed even in dangerous situations."

Meanwhile, at Kevin's house...

Pvt. Denton went to Stephen and said,

"You're a doc, right? Can you do something to help us? The corporal is already out cold so if there is anything you can do to help heal him quicker, please do so. I'm sure Cpl. Maxford will reward you. Who knows? Maybe even the Major will as well."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 06-28-2009 at 03:59 PM.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Aura stared, a forest was no place for a whale. Nothing to eat at all. Aura turned into his human form and surveyed his surroundings. He saw a piece of paper saying, Whale Home. Aura thought it was pretty interesting to see a piece of paper there like that.
    "U sty hre," Aura said to the whale.
    Aura walked off and went over to the big block with words that said, Whale Home. Aura walked in and saw a place with stone seats and a big giant swimming pool.
    "Hllo I ned fod for whle,"

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With a rather shaky hand Oeno took the flask, sniffing at it then flinching as the strong sent hit her nose, feathers ruffling. Looking to Carlos then she’d take a sip, head tilting back a little before her eye’s widened, thrusting the bottle back into his hand.

“Oh…my..!”

Spluttering the girl placed a hand at her neck, the usual warming burn now fire in her throat, having choked on the alcohol. Breathing a rush she’d fan at the tears streaming down her face, voice slightly raw.

“Agh!...How awful..!”

She would continue to flap and cough before finally calming, panting slightly as she’d catch her breath, now looking at Carlos with a rather uneasy expression.
    Kiii!~

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Anton looked up and nodded to Samael... just as the older man was about to open his mouth there was a ringing. Anton looked down at his cell phone and spoke into it for a moment. Finishing the conversation with the shutting of his cellphone he looked at Samael... "Yes... it seems one of our interviewees has been injured at some point prior to his arrival-"

"I'll get something to tend the bloody wound." Samael said, taking responsibility for the situation with dutiful annoyance.

Anton took a moment to recover from being interrupted, which was typical. No one ever saw Samael as the type to help others in need... and he wasn't. If it wasn't for duty he'd leave them to bleed to death with out a frown. Eventually the the man recovered and nodded, "Yes..." he wrote a few words on a piece of paper, "Here you go... here's a list of the nearby first aid kits, unfortunately... I don't think each has enough supplies so-"

"I have to go to each one." Samael cut in snatching the note from Anton, "Of course, nothing can be bloody simple in this world can it."

He burst out of the room in a fervor of annoyance and displeasure. Not looking at the people in the room he continued on straight into the hallway.

Frederic looked up nervously at Kiyoshi... "Hi!... uh.... ma'am I suppose. How are you? -Oh... uh... I'm you know...I'm me...I guess... maybe- I don't know... its okay." His mind was moving in every direction at once... released from the manacles of fate it was like all the energy burst forth from it at once... it was impossible to put on thought in front of another in any semblance of order.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Sorry about the taste. It's quite strong so you can expect the burning in your throat. It would've been much easier with cola mixed in. Anyway, how do you feel now?"

Carlos lit a cigarette and looked at Oneo with a stern expression. He needed to reach his commanding officer fast.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She’d regain her composure, only to catch a sent of the smoke that had her fanning a hand before her face again.

“I…I do think I need to throw up…”

She’d tug the front of her uniform out from her body, about to cup it over her face, yet decided against it, not wanting to seem rude at the man who now stared at her.

“I…well I…suppose if I must then I must…”

She’d step back, looking at the entry/exit above, her hands unbuckling the harness. As soon as the leather was loose her wings expanded with a rush of wind, the harness catapulting outward to the empty tank.

“Ah…uhm…s-sorry…”

Flinching as the glass shattered she’d then shuffle over to retrieve it, her over-sized work shoes pressing over the glass, cracking it further as she’d pick up the straps of leather, stuffing it into the bag that hung at her hip.

“R-read when you are….I suppose…”
    Kiii!~

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    Pure rage rippled through Samael, and for a moment the Simulacrum smiled a vicious smile. Images of Madison bleeding dead on the floor flashed pleasantly across the stage of Samael's mind. But he bit back his hatred. Barely. But by the time he had regained control she was running off and Samael's left with a think load of bile in the back of his throat.

He sighed and followed her to the interview room. Opening the door he enter the interview room surprised somewhat how much more crowded it was since he had left but could not be bothered to pay attention to who was there. He tossed the groceries on the snack table without taking them out of the grocery bag before entering the interview room to see Anton, "I'm back anything else?"

The skittering razor in Frederick's mind became keener and sharper until it started slice and cutting the chains that held back his freewill. He slumped down on the couch, and when a boy entered the room the pain and the uncertainty reached its climax. His free will burst free and it enveloped him, crushing him under its suffocating weight. He held his head in his hands and began to sweat. What do I do? He kept asking himself. All the pain about Starlight, all his questions about who he was, what he really should be and should feel. All these things flooded back... and he couldn't control them.

OOC: I have been unable to get a comp, so sorry this is late I think I will post. If its ok with everyone? Sorry its short, oh and Luzy, Star wants Frederick. She really loves him but she is so confussed.

Star moved through everything like a lost spirit. In limbo unable to find herself any more. She was losing her life. If she remained as a spirit any longer she would fade. But she was missing something...someone...

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OCC: Luzifer, AkiraRayneRyuu, Rein*, and Tamaki-Sama).

(OOC: You all might want to read this--all of it).

Kiyoshi smiled back at Frederic as she listened to his response.

“You can call me Kiyoshi. Ma’am is something you might call my mother. It is up to you, really. But... Thank you for being polite though.” She looked down for a split second, thinking about a few things before she looked back up at Frederic.

“Yes, it is okay. I’m glad that you are okay, maybe. That is better then nothing, correct?” She smiled again, before looking out in front of her again, suddenly realizing something.

“Oh!”

Kiyoshi popped up from the sofa with haste, almost in a startled-like manner.

She slightly turned to Frederic then.

“I will be right back. Promise.” Then she walked over to where Galen had sat down next to Reina.

“Would you mind?” She asked, before grabbing his arm, not giving him a chance to answer her.

“Ah, okay. I see.”

Taking out her medical kit, Kiyoshi took the appropriate cautions and procedures to fix up, clean out, and bandage up Galen’s left shoulder.

“It’s a good thing that you’re right handed.” She said whilst putting away her medical kit.

He looked at her a little funny, but she decided to ignore the look.

“I notice more then people realize.” She commented before walking over to one of the garbage cans in the room and throwing the excess away.

She cleaned her hands then with sanitizer upon returning, placing the small bottle back into her backpack once finished.

“Now make sure that stays clean. I will be back to check on you later. Besides, Galen, I have a few things that I need to discuss with you when you get the time. Oh! You may want to go and take the survey while you can. It looks clear for the time being.”

Then she turned to Reina and smiled just a little bit.

“Maybe we can talk more when you get the chance to as well. You seem like a pretty nice person, and I apologize that I didn’t get to talk to you all too much at the shrine last time we met. Please watch Galen for me until I get back, will you?”

She turned away from Reina then as well, walking over to the girl standing next to Ted—Calantha.

“I wanted to apologize for not saying much to you. I should have since the last time I saw you; it was when you ran off after the incident in the field. If you need anything, please just let me know, and I will see what I can do to help.”

Kiyoshi bowed slightly then, not quite sure exactly what else she should say to the girl, and finished up by walking back over to Frederic.

Letting out a belated sigh, her smile faded a bit, but she still tried to keep everything at least the tiniest bit at ease. She felt a bit more relaxed.

“Frederic…” She began, offering out to him, her hand.

“Would you like to go on a walk?
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 06-28-2009 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Random Reasons

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: for Capernicus and anyone else who wants to read it)

Jez watched Stephen as he looked for the kitchen. She thought about helping him but decided it would take too much strength for her.

She began to wonder if the feeling she had right then would pass like it always had. She looked at the wall again and thought about what happened the last time she got sick like that. That’s when she remembered that her powers had gone out of control the last time. A small feeling of panic passed over her.

Normally, it wouldn’t bother her at all. But, what if something happened when all these strange people were here. She wouldn’t be able to explain it. Hana had also developed new things like turning into a cat and the ears that popped out at unexpected times. What if they finally decided to kick in for her, right then? With all those military men who would probably take and experiment on her if they found out.

She let out another small cough and struggled to sit up. The weight on her chest got heavier but she had to ignore it. She sat there a while and looked around. With determination, she stood up slowly before landing on the couch. She let out a deep breath, angry with herself that she couldn’t complete her goal.

-

(ooc: for Pandemic Doll )

Hana was a little taken back by Rain grabbing her and pulling her out of the house. “Rain, what are you doing? You had a fever. You should be resting.” She trailed behind him as he continued to pull her.

She wasn’t sure what was wrong but she figured that she’d go along to find out what she needed to. Pulling him to a stop, she looked at Rain a second. “Where are we going?” She looked at him a while longer before placeing her hand on his forehead. "You still feel a little warm, but not as bad as before."

With a sigh, she stood next to him. "What's going on? I mean, this is so sudden and everything..." She paused before continuing. "Where are we going?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You're going to have to carry me, Oneo. I can't fly. I can use ice, but flight is not something I can use. I'll guide you to Kevin."

Carlos had held his arms out for Oneo to grab.

Meanwhile, Kevin had woke from the drug-induced slumber as he was getting stitched.

"Men, it hurts a bit. You got some codine?"

Kevin got the injection that he wished for but didn't see Hana in sight. He didn't even smell her.

Her scent is gone...Rain's is as well. Looks like something's up.

Kevin called out...

"Jez, where are Hana and Rain?"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony soon noticed the guy walking out of a patch of trees and over towards the Beluga Whale Exhibit. "Great," Anthony said to himself. "More problems." He then thought of checking on that guy who was walking, maybe it was that guy who was screaming. "Hold on," he said. "There's a guy whos outside right now. It may be the guy who was screaming earlier. You want me to check it out?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Stick to the roofs, Anthony. When I reach Kevin, I will try to bring along some firepower. Bigger guns perhaps? Kevin's known to have a small arsenal of WWII weapons that are still functioning finely in his attic. What weapon do you have currently?"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Anthony was suprised in what Carlos said about weapons. "Weapons?" Anthony said. He closed his eyes and light surrounded him before Onea and Carlos. After a few seconds, he was in his hero form again from earlier when Craig had taken over Kevin's mind with his katana and assault rifle in his hands. "I am a weapon," he said.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 06-29-2009 at 07:03 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hmm...Whales are huge and powerful. If these are shifters as well, then my guess is to actually use a gun or explosives. By having me get to Kevin, you have the option of some fine firearms. I've never been in his attic before but he has told me that he owns an old M3. It was more commonly known as the "Grease Gun". It's up to you. You could either accept the offer as it takes .45 ACP ammunition...easy to get in gun shops or you can stick with what you currently have while I come back with a rifle donning an optical sight and armor-piercing rounds. At least the M3 is better for short-range combat since it's a submachine gun."

Looking at Oneo coughing, Carlos decided to respect her health and put out the cigarette.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Stephen wandered through the house aimlessly, passing through many unremarkable rooms that he was sure he hadn't been through on his way here. How was it that he got himself lost again? Feeling utterly useless, he continued to aimlessly choose hallways to follow and doors to go through.

Suddenly, a man (was he a a soldier?) addressed himself to Stephen.

"You're a doc, right? Can you do something to help us? The corporal is already out cold so if there is anything you can do to help heal him quicker, please do so. I'm sure Cpl. Maxford will reward you. Who knows? Maybe even the Major will as well."

Corporal? Wow...that man was a corporal?

"I'm not a doctor," he began slowly, feeling deja vu, "but I may be able to do something. I...well, I will try."

He nodded to the man to lead the way back to his superior. He supposed he should be grateful that he was no longer lost, but the entirety of his time here had made Stephen feel vulnerable. He wasn't really sure what it was exactly. His feelings on the matter eluded him. But, now wasn't the time to muse over such things. They had just reached the front room where the Corporal lay, surrounded by paramedics (Were they paramedics? They acted like it but didn't really look the part.). Now was a time for action.

But what action? He felt most out of place here. Truly, he was no doctor, and there were men here who effectively were. So why was he being asked to step him. Could they know? Had the Corporal guessed and intended on using Stephen now?
    Last edited by Capernicus; 06-30-2009 at 07:05 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Simmons, Tucker...Please leave the room while I talk to Stephen alone."

Both medics saluted and entered the living room while Kevin took a shot of whiskey, saying...

"Come on in, Stephen. You're clear."

All he had to do was smell the air before saying in a low voice,

"I can smell shifter in you. It's your turn to finish up on my legs."

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Stephen ceased hovering by the door and entered the room fully. He watched as Simmons and Tucker left. Now alone with the Corporal, he could feel a vibe in the air. He didn't like it.

"I can smell shifter in you. It's your turn to finish up on my legs."

Stephen could hardly believe what he was hearing! Found out, and he needn't say anything at all! This man...he must be a shifter too Stephen thought. He can smell the presence of other shifters. What an interesting ability.

"How much do you know, sir?" was all he could manage to say for now. He was so taken aback by this turn of events that for a moment he forgot that he was being asked to heal his injuries.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Her eyes fell to the arms before her, hardly strong enough to carry him like so for the moment, her usual method being a form of hugging and carrying the…passenger that way.

She’d step in, indeed looking as if she were about to hug the man when Anthony spoke up, her arms dropping back as she’d look to him, glancing back and fourth between the two men as they’d converse about weapons.

“Ah…”

Her arm then lifted, shielding her eyes as Anthony glowed, dropping it and blinking blearily at the new form that stood in his place. Again she’d look from one to the other, her wings slowly shifting with each inhale and exhale of breath, waiting for them to settle on what to do before she would be needed again.
    Kiii!~

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Jez heard Kevin yel out to her, asking where Hana and Rain were. How was she suppose to know? They may have been twins, but Hana was her own seperate person. Jez couldn't control her. Nobody could.

And yet, there she was, being asked about her sister. It was a little fustrating, always having to know these sorts of things she was sick and she was barely paying attention to anything. There was no way for her to know.

She struggled to her feet anyway, still trying to keep her her abilities under wraps. As she scrambled all her energy together and managed to take a step but wished more then anything that she could go get there faster. Yet, there was no other way.

With one more step, Jez felt a strange feeling come over her. Before she knew it, she teleported into the bedroom, collapsing onto the floor. She noticed Stephen and realized she was probably in trouble. She couldn't afford to care. "I-I don't know what happpened...to them." She rested her head on the floor again and waited for the pain to leave her chest again.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Anthony heard the scream again. Since the scream is closer, he'd go there first. "I got what I need for now," Anthony said. Looking at his katana and his assault rifle. "If you can bring me more weapons, that would be great. For now I have to check on that scream. Good luck you two."

Anthony began to head outside via glass roof Onea dropped him off, taking Carlos' advice to stay to high grounds.

Closed Thread

Thread Information