AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 149 of 186 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 159 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

...No response? Samael didn't know whether to be pleased to be spared further annoyance, or disappointed that he was being denied further outlet for his pent up anger.

He cast a glance behind his back when he heard an odd thump and was none to pleased to see what was, to him, the worst possible scenario. He was about to be annoyed without a chance to release his fury and not only that... it was all morally obligated. Damn Moral Law.

He rushed to the girls side kneeling down and setting the groceries aside. Snapping his fingers in front of her face, he shouted at her to get up but it netted no response. He sneered in annoyance at the door and pushed it open and, putting his arms around the girls waste pulled her into the physics building lobby. "Don't do this to me, woman! I am not in the mood to have you passing out on me."

He looked up, no one was around. "Bloody hell! Bloody girl bloody passes out on me and of course no one is bloody around for the stupid bloody interview." he gently slapped the side of her face trying to get her back up. He figured she was just passed out or something and would recover quickly... but if she didn't it might be a sign of something worse. "Might be a bloody narcoleptic" he spat dismally to himself.

Frederick felt a vague unease. It was slight, but it penetrated his numbness like a razor knife and slice into his mind. It plied at the edges of his consciousness but each time he sough to identify it stole away like a raider in the night.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 06-23-2009 at 04:16 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria sighed as they had walked into the building. She had noticed the boy at the reception desk and wondered if he was bored out of his mind. Miria scanned the room and noticed it was completely empty. This is exciting.... She looked at Fredrick and then the boy.

"Do we have to sign up or something?" Miria walked up to the reception desk and talked to the boy.

"Were here to take that survey." The boy nodded and scribbled something down.

"You will be able to go in soon enough." Miria nodded at Fridrick and Katie.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see if they call us out or something...." Miria had gone and sat down in a chair and awaited patiently.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Madison's eyes popped open a second or two after Samael's last phrase. She stared up at him with a look of confusion on her face. It slowly turned to triumph.

"Aha!! I DO exist," she announced triumphantly. "Or at least you've let me exist."

Madison reached up and touched Samael's cheek. "I believe in what I can feel. I believe in what I can see. Who cares if it doesn't really exist if it's real for that one person? And if you chose not to believe, why should what anyone else say matter?" She smiled.

"I think the only reason you find the people around you idiotic is because you so firmly believe that they are just that. And you refuse to believe anything else. Give us a try," Madison said tilting her head to the side. "Maybe you'll find that some of us aren't so bad."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael shuddered in annoyance, he had been pulled around but luckily his fundamental argument was still sound, as much as the girl what to believe otherwise. A tension quivered through him as he repressed the urge to enact a measure of revenge against the girl. He grabbed the girls hand and pulled it off his cheek... " No... Just...no. It d-doesn't work like that. You don't exist- well, well I should check that. I have no evidence you exist. You might exist as you appear, you might exist but what you say or how you appear might have no bearing on your reality, or- or!... you might not exist at all. For all I care, you are glass and sand, pretty, glistening... but meaningless."

His grip on her hand tightened.

"But... you might have meaning... not in so far of yourself, but merely because you are a ghost upon my consciousness that I can use to shape myself. You are nothing but a dream to me, a passing bit of dust, however, I only need dust for my purposes. The only purpose of life is to improve my mind... because my mind is the only thing I can prove exists. So I determine what is best for my knowledge and my wisdom, and therefore, I find that being moral is one of those things. So... regardless of whether or not you exist, if I see a person in trouble... I help. Not because you exist, but because if you did exist I would be doing the moral thing, as much as I loathe it. So you see? You don't exist, I don't even let you exist... I just do what I feel is best for me, because I'm the only bloody person in the that I can bloody prove exists, and therefore I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS! I'm the only one who was there for me in the past, I'm the only one who is there for me now, and by all that is holy when I die I'll be the only one therefore me then!"

His gripped tightened to the point where it was painful to her and then he let go. He breathed deep, "But thats not all... no no no! You seem to constantly say things that are wrong, and I, if you can't tell already, cannot for the life of me suffer fools. It would be an affront against my duty to let you idiots continue with your wrong headed thoughts. No! You see... I don't think people are idiots because I want them to be. No... I believe it because when I came to this college, I expected people to be smart, or at least, I expect someone to be able to keep up with me... I want to be able to argue with someone without them bending like a willow, or not having any idea what they hell their own position was! But no! Not a person can pull their weight... not a person can keep pace with me... that means two things... either I'm smart... or most people are stupid. And I'm not smart... so where does that leave us? Most people, even those that go to college, are stupid! And so if most people are stupid I can say that you are an idiot and know that 9 times out of 10 I'm right! I might be wrong that one time but... I think its the better part of statistics to play to the large fraction. Don't you? But no... you don't! You know why? Because your a fool who thinks that's not math or logic that should shape human decisions, but the fickle bodily things like instinct and emotion. Well when you die, and all the flesh and ash and burnt out buildings, with fire leaping from roof to roof under a hail of fiery rubble fades to ghosts!... what then will you find? Nothing. Now be quiet if you don't know what you're talking about."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Edit: (OOC: This one is for Silverwizard, Tamaki-Sama, Rein*, MaruDashi, Infinita, Luzifer, AkiraRayneRyuu, and the many wonderful NPCs).

(OOC: I put the things that you need to notice in green, and sized it at four. *Smiles*)

As soon as Kiyoshi entered the waiting room that she had been standing in not too long before, she sighed a bit as she got looking around.

There were other people there already.

‘Boy, this survey sure got popular in a hurry.’ She thought to herself nonchalantly.

‘What do you expect? I bet they’re all shifters.’

‘Hn? What makes you think that Kyon?’

‘Well… If you were a shifter, and there was some sort of hope to…better things for yourself and the other shifters around, wouldn’t you want to take the chance or opportunity to better the possibilities of improvement and/or hope?’

Kiyoshi was really quiet then—in thought, and in demeanor.

What Kyon had said to her, really gotten her to think more about the whole shifter lot.

She silently pulled the fliers from her bag before putting it back on, as usual, and then turned from Ted and Cal for a few brief moments to continue along with the whole flier business that she had begun to pursue, as asked, earlier.

Kiyoshi began by pinning a few fliers to the walls in the waiting room, and then she stared by walking up to the few people who were there, handing them fliers without saying anything.

After doing the burdensome task, she slightly turned to the small group of people, in which consisted of three females and one male, and smiled a little.

“Please just take a look at the flier. If you decide to throw them away, could you please wait until I wasn’t around to do so? I mean I don’t mind at all, it’s just that I have to pass them out and all, and I would hate to see them go to waste.

The flier read:

Employee Needed:

Job Title: Host or Hostess.

Duties: This job only requires greeting the customers, and seating them. No need to bring beverages and/or meals to customers. You do not need particularly inept social skills, or prior work experience. Also, when different sections of the Café are busy, there may also be a requirement of helping those in the lounge area with homework, and etcetera… Mostly, shrugging and nodding are needed. A mute could even fill the position. We just really need to hire somebody, so mostly anybody will do. If there are any questions please call the number provided on the bottom of this flier or show up to the listed address in the same place of said flier. An interview may be required, but it is highly improbable. Meals and anything extra in pertinence to the Café are free for all employees.

Live-In Wanted:

Title: Live-In/Roomate.

Description: We are looking for another individual or two to live in a rather large shrine. Shrine location and address is also listed on the bottom of this flier, as well as the provided available and reachable numbers to go along with it. The first person to call gets free room and board. Any calls after the first initial roommate/Live-In to call is accepted, shall have a price on said offer. It will only be a small fee of seventy-five dollars a month, though. Call, or arrive in person for interview of acceptance or rejection.

Thank you for your time

The Nakamura Family

Turning from the small group of people, Kiyoshi Nakamura then headed back over toward Ted and Cal’s general direction, giving them each a flier as well, before she began talking to the two of them.

In a hushed tone that was intentionally a little quite, she began telling them what she had said she would.

“Okay, well… That animal was a Liger. It just randomly appeared out of nowhere. But the thing is…it felt a little…off. It was different. And when it attacked my friends here-” she then gestured toward Reina and Galen, whom she ended up giving fliers to as well, “something odd happened when Galen here-” another hand gesture, but toward Galen only this time, “was attacked. It was as if it had no effect on him whatsoever.”

She went a little more silent then as she continued speaking to Ted.

“I believe the Liger was a shifter. I even felt it. The ripple in the air was different from that of an ordinary animals and my defenses went up. I have no idea how else to explain it.”

Kiyoshi looked down slightly then, remembering the last time her defenses kicked in. She averted her eyes slightly more before looking up at Ted again, hoping her actions went unnoticed, even just a little bit.

“I hope that I answered your question. If not, I can always answer more to the best of my ability, but I have no idea how else to explain it at the moment.”

She looked toward the door then, in which she entered to take the survey provided by Professor Anton again, only to shift her eyes back to Ted.

“They are giving a survey, and I believe you should take it. Besides, it pays you about fifty bucks or so, and I guess it is helping them in their research further about shifters or something.”

Kiyoshi turned her attention to Cal then.

“I apologize for not introducing myself to you earlier, as well as not paying attention to you. That was rude of me to do. I hope you can forgive me.” She bowed slightly at that point.

Walking toward the entrance to the waiting room, Kiyoshi turned once more.

“Ted? Cal? If either of you need anything, just let me know. I have a few things to think about at the moment, and shall be outside of that door.” She pointed toward the entrance way—the door in which the walked through to get to the waiting room to take the survey.

“The same goes for you to as well, all right?” That time she was referring to Reina and Galen.

Before you knew it, Kiyoshi had taken her leave briefly, exiting the somewhat small and slightly crowded room.

It was spacious enough, but now that more people were showing up, she doubted that feeling would last long, and a little bit of claustrophobia was settling in, although she was not claustrophobic in the least.

She sighed to herself, running her fingers through her hair as she slid down one of the walls and sat down on the ground, resting her elbows on her knees as she did so, looking toward the cold ground below her.

“What am I going to do?” She quietly asked herself—whispering, feeling tears that were never really there.

‘You can’t turn back time Kiyoshi, and you can’t really make up for it. But you can try to be the best that you can be, regardless, and you seem to be doing a pretty good job at that as it is.’

She wanted to laugh at that, but she didn’t. She just sat there, in silence.

‘I think it is time that I filled you in, Kiyoshi.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 06-23-2009 at 11:20 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked at Kevin again and nodded, "You're right, I shouldn't worry." She paused and let out a deep sigh, "Yet, I can't help but worry about it. I guess that comes with the territory. I can't say I'm not worried about that other guy to. Taking blood..." She let out a sigh as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Glancing at him, she smiled, "Alright, let them take care of you first. If they can't fix it or they can only fix so much, let me try. I can try to think of someone to help me, but, I don't know to many people who heal." She stood up and walked across the room, opening the door to let the others back in. She still was sure about it but she knew she had to stop worrying so much. Otherwise, it would be her down fall.

----------

Jez looked back at the wall, trying to bring up the last few days. The memories all faded together and she couldn't tell one thing from another. That's what she got for spending time on the otherside when Hana needed to do things on her own.

She looked at Stephen again. It made her wonder if he could tell anything about her. About her real relationship with Hana. She somehow managed to unfold her arm. "Go ahead, you can take my blood. Rain's still in the kitchen, but be careful. He just went through a tough time a little while ago."

"I don't think I've come in contact with anything. We were in the forest a while ago but...my sister was there, too. I think she'd be sick now if that was it." She paused again, catching her breath, "And, yeah, I've been sick like this before. Although, it feels a little different this time. It's not the same. It feels...worse." With that, she looked towards the kitchen. She rested her head down and looked at Stephen out of the corner of her eyes. "I don't know what's wrong with Rain, but, I doubt my illness will be familiar to you. If it's the same as last time."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Madison slowly got to her feet and brushed her clothes off.

“But instinct and emotions are part of the human nature! Even your morals are based on just that,” Madison replied, ruefully massaging her aching hand. “I’m studding to be a doctor, I believe I think with a fair amount of logic. But, are just so many things that can’t be explained by mere logic or science…”

Madison stopped.

“No, that’s right,” she said, half to herself, “You don’t believe in anything but yourself. But how do you prove you exist? For all you know, you could just be a figment of my imagination. Your every thought and your every move could just be something I had laid out for you. And do you ever ask anyone for help? Like you said, the world is full of idiots. And most of them don’t realize someone is in need of something until someone points it out.”

Madison walked over to the groceries and picked them up all up. Samael’s included.

“And you asked me what will remain,” she said turning back to face Samael. “Everything will. Because people will remember. The earth itself will remember. Just like I’ll remember you, and you’ll remember me.”
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael sneered visibly, "You think you have an argument on you I haven't heard? I take bloody philosophy. Every position you have, I've had to argue against already. How do I prove I exist...simply. I think. A simple cartesian paradigm, something I think even an idiot can respect. So eloquent... coquito ergo sum. Though i disagree with some of the nuances of Descartes model, I at least accept that much. Whenever I have a thought... even if its all a trick played upon me by some devil, it means I exist. Because if you had power over my thoughts, you could not have power over them and use them to fool me if I were not a thing to influence. Therefore, my qualia is evidence I exist... because that which is seen must be seen by something otherwise... it is not seen at all."

He snatched the groceries from her hands, in a worse mood that when he had started, as usual, "Than go kill yourself, so you can prove your point. If I'm lucky I'll bash my head on a rock and this will all be wiped from my memory... wait... remember... remember... you... you believe in a collective conscious reality. Oh wonderful... now I know I'm among the sane. We all participate in a grand unifying thought."

He turned to her snapping, "oh and before I forget... Moral law is not emotion based. Lord knows if I followed my emotions, you would be a dead corpse on the floor right now and I'd be buying an AK-47 to go idiot hunting. But, but, I control my emotions, lord knows I don't even have to deal with half of them anymore. My moral law is based on duty. It is based on doing that which I LOATHE because it builds in me a will... a will that doesn't bend the petty things like emotions, like hatred, like pride, or sniveling fools who think they have a valid philosophical point when they haven't even gotten free of their mother's apron strings! Now... you have a bloody interview... and I... have more gophering to do."

"Just a suggestion... give up... I'm not going to stop until either you prove me wrong or you stop saying stupid things. Do us both a favor and put and end to this."

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Ted turned to Kiyoshi (OOC: Yeah, sorry, I know, I am posting after you leave, today was busy), "Sorry, the liger's mind was weird, I was not trying to say you were an animal. Sorry."

He began to look flustered, as if this whole thing was new to him, as he wasn't used to seeing people talk to him, "Arg, expression of annoyance?"

"OK - so, shifter liger outside, and you think I should do a survey? Really? Ok."

*begins to walk over to where the survey is being given out, while glancing at the advert*. *muttered* "most desperate thing I've ever seen..."

Then knocks on the door of the room before the survey, *louder "Hello?"

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Madison stared at Samael, her eyes wide. Then, without warning, she began to laugh.

"Oh lordy lou," she gasped after a while. "You are funny!! I like you. You remind me of the club my brother works at." Madison started to laugh even harder.

"It's called "Denial"," she managed get out, bent over double and clutching her stomach. "Oh, god... I haven't laughed this much since that time Austin fell into the girl's bathrooms at school..."

Madison wiped the tears from her eyes as she stopped laughing. "Sorry, you said you had some more gophering to do, didn't you?" Madison started to giggle again.

"The interview is that way, right?" she asked pointing. And not bothering to wait for an answer she reached up and scruffled Samael's hair. "See you around, kid," she said backing up with a wave. And before he could answer, or much less react, she ran off in the direction of the interview room.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Calantha turned over to Ted with a confused look on her face. "Um...Ted, what does this say?" She asked holding up the flier. She didnt actually receive a flier with actual letters she could read at her current state. She hated the talk about shifters from oeople around her. Even though she was one, it still scared her to hear about it.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pure rage rippled through Samael, and for a moment the Simulacrum smiled a vicious smile. Images of Madison bleeding dead on the floor flashed pleasantly across the stage of Samael's mind. But he bit back his hatred. Barely. But by the time he had regained control she was running off and Samael's left with a think load of bile in the back of his throat.

He sighed and followed her to the interview room. Opening the door he enter the interview room surprised somewhat how much more crowded it was since he had left but could not be bothered to pay attention to who was there. He tossed the groceries on the snack table without taking them out of the grocery bag before entering the interview room to see Anton, "I'm back anything else?"

The skittering razor in Frederick's mind became keener and sharper until it started slice and cutting the chains that held back his freewill. He slumped down on the couch, and when a boy entered the room the pain and the uncertainty reached its climax. His free will burst free and it enveloped him, crushing him under its suffocating weight. He held his head in his hands and began to sweat. What do I do? He kept asking himself. All the pain about Starlight, all his questions about who he was, what he really should be and should feel. All these things flooded back... and he couldn't control them.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked around the room and a girl had approached them and given them a flier. She smiled as the girl had given her one and watched as the girl had given one to the others. I wonder what this is about..... Miria had read part of it and thought it was pretty interesting. Perhaps I should give them a call.... She looked at the others.

"What now?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It's an advertisement, but more of a joke than an advertisement. Basically, they need someone to be a host *right away*, they go out of their way to stress that they need one. They also need someone to live there, going out of their way to stress they need one. But they do it in an insulting way, it's a trap, either a con, or they're trying to throw someone off the scent. It's not exactly something you should be walking into. However, a free room/board would be nice, as long as it isn't a con."

Ted simply accepted the inability to read, it didn't matter to him, describing this sort of thing was totally normal, a part of everyday existence.

"Well, I guess it's interview time, see you in a few, hey, free money."

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Madison let out a sigh as Samael threw the groceries onto the table and strode off into another room. She walked over to the table and pulled the tupperware out of her grocery bags and began to set the snacks out. Casually glancing around the room as she did so. With Samael gone, her shyness was starting to kick back in. But she managed to smile at a young girl, who was nibbling on a bit of cake practically under the table. The girl smiled back.

Madison noticed that most of the people in the room were probably younger than her. And she wondered if they were all students at the university.

"I wonder if any of them are Shifters..." she wondered to herself.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Taking Jez's outstretched arm as an invitation, Stephen began trying to mentally recreate how to insert a syringe into an arm. He wasn't a doctor, far from it, and had never performed the maneuver before. He had seen it on TV, however, and it didn't look too difficult. First step, sterilize the skin, then tie off the circulation. Find a vein, and then insert the needle at an angle. Finally, pull back the end of the needle and remove. Sterilize again when done.

It all sounded too easy in his head. He knew there were several points where this all could go horribly wrong. But what was there to do? Confidence was key in a procedure like this, he knew that much. He would just have to take that dive.

"If you're ready then..." he whispered, mostly to himself, as he tied a handkerchief from his pocket around her forearm. Then he took out a wet nap (amazingly useful little things, and very sterile) to wipe her arm. Now to find a vein...

How the hell was one supposed to go about such a thing? While he could see blue traces of them just beneath her skin, he had no idea how to go about hitting one. And he didn't think he could stand to puncture her skin more than once. It was all or nothing, and it would have to be all. His research, his lively hood depended on it. Closing his eyes lightly, Stephen penetrated her skin slowly. Once the needle was a few centimeters deep, he opened one eye. He had hit a vein dead on.

Relief washed over him. He began extracting her blood very carefully so as not to alarm her. Once he had a decent amount, he gently removed the needle from her arm and wiped the skin again. The only evidence that remained was a very small prick, barely noticeable. The whole event took mere moments, but it felt like ages to him.

"Now, for the other ill." Stephen said, his voice still slightly tinged with amazement at his own performance. "You said he was in the kitchen? You'll have to excuse me then."

One down, one to go. I hope it goes as smoothly.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 06-25-2009 at 05:23 AM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for the delay! College Final project! But im finished! W00t! ))

“Mmmh…”

She would ponder the question over, a way to escape unseen. Her head lifted, a finger coming to her cheek in thought, slowly rubbing it out of habit before she’d then point again, down onto the floor.

Just to one side of one of the tanks there was a grate, obviously too small for anyone to fit into, unless one were a mouse.

Her hand then lifted up to where she had flown in and out to retrieve them.

“As…far as I know…we go up…?”
    Kiii!~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony was thinking about it. Not the fact he was afraid of heights but they could easily be seen and followed. There had to be another way. Then he thought about his abilities. "How about...," Anthony said. "Well, I really can't tell you guys but I can make it fast if you guys followed my instructions carefully."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Before Anthony could continue, Carlos said,

"Hold on, ese. Orcas can't fly. They are sea dwellers and most likely get most of their power from water. If we fly, one of us could relay coordinates to Kevin to eliminate the orcas. He could probably send some from the guard to help since he can't himself. From there, it's only a matter of the other party staying alive."

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Jez watched as Stephen as he took her blood. She could hear the nervous thoughts and for a second debated on whether she should stop him or not. But, she decided she didn't have the energy to fight him away and allowed him to finish anyway.

As he got up to leave, Jez grabbed him by the arm and looked at him. "You have a question but you're afraid to ask. I can tell. Just like I can tell you don't really know what you're doing."

She waited for what she said to sink in. Finally, she took another deep breath while still looking at him. "I've been sick like this before, but I'm sure you most likely won't find out how by testing my blood." She coughed violently before she rested her head back down and decided that she stop talking for the moment, in case any questions were brought up.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Her words alarmed Stephen, as did her grip on his arm. She looked at him with such earnestness that for a fleeting moment he had the impression that this was some sort of fit. Her words didn't make sense either. How could she possibly know his thoughts? And what question did she think he wanted to ask? In truth, he had many, but it wasn't possible to ask at this time.

Then her grip slackened, and her arm fell back by her side. Her eyes glazed over again, and she was gazing at something beyond him again.

"Not to worry miss, I'll do my best to identify the virus. And I'll be sure to let your friend, the military man, know when I do."

He wasn't sure if she had heard him, for she began talking again about the sickness she had before. He didn't understand why testing her blood wouldn't yield any results either. She must be babbling he thought to himself as she fell into a coughing fit. Frowning to himself, Stephen decided it was best to move on, and headed toward the kitchen.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ted began to step out of the interview room, "Weird interview."

He sat down, grabbed a cookie, and put his feet against the wall, leaning back in a chair, sideways to where he was supposed to sit, "welp, free food, $50, and a liger outside, all in all, not a bad day."

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin called for the medics, saying...

"Simmons, Tucker...The two of you will prepare to fix my legs. Denton, you will knock me out so I don't feel pain. Let's get to repairing my legs, privates!"

"Yes sir!"
    "Yes sir!"
    "Yes sir!"

Work finally began as Simmons and Tucker undid the bandages on Kevin's messed up legs. Denton pumped Kevin full of the drug to knock him out. When Kevin got the full injection, he immediately felt drowsy and drifted off into his realm within the mind to spend time with his mother.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony suddenly heard a male voice screaming deeper into the zoo. Most likely in the Marsupial Exhibits.

He saw for a brief moment the shimmer of the Orcas movement as they start heading toward the direction of the screaming. After a moment they headed over a row of concession stands and were out of sight instantly.

"It seems that we got a new problem," Anthony said. "And a solution that could be risky. We can go find out who was that screaming or head toward the Aquarium."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 06-27-2009 at 11:17 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I have a plan. If we want assistance in this situation, we are going to need weapons. I'm not talking bows or swords, either. Kevin and the Major have access to plenty of firearms. If Oneo flies me to Kevin, I can let him know and he can come up with a plan. As for that scream, I would like it if you can check it out. Orcas can't fly so stick to the rooftops. If you see any, maybe like ripples in air or light, do not hesitate to open fire. Stopping the threat is imperative to saving the target. We just have to wait for Oneo's approval as well as yours. What say you? Will you enter a hot A.O. again?"

Carlos put on a serious face as he felt this plan would actually stick.

Closed Thread

Thread Information