AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 148 of 186 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 158 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Kairos listened with interest and couldn't help but notice her tail as it swung side to side. It was a weird thing that he could help but stare at. He pulled his eyes away to catch her finish talking. He laughed with her at the comment on falling. She wasn't a bad girl at all and he suddenly felt a pang of guilt inside him. His silver eyes showed him a little more and he tried to ignore it.

He suddenly blushed again.
    "Don't be so bashful boy." Shadow told him.
    He looked up to Kat,
    "Em...Well she snuck into my house one night and we pumped into each other. It's a weird story really but to put it simple she saved my life twice. It is strange." He said. He scratched his head, "I've never really talked about her to someone else. Well beyond shadow that is." His face went very red suddenly as he remembered his last words with her. Without realising it his hands went up to his lips and he touched them slightly. He could still remember the kiss and the feel. It had filled with so much joy but now he felt a little ashamed at what he had done. But then again he hadn't expected to still be alive right now. Nor did he expect to stay alive much longer.
    As that cloud began to loam over him again he just smiled. He pushed it aside with his memories of Kiyoshi and looked back at Kat.
    "She was important to me. Definatly!" he smiled, "She will always have a place in my heart." He took a sip of tea, "But things took us apart. I don't know if we will ever see each other again." He tried his best smiled then. It was hard. An wierd silance began to decend in the room.
    (OOC: sorry it took me so long to post *sigh*. My parents have kept me busy with helping them with flea market stuff and boring web site work ))

"Don't worry." Kat smiled. "I think you two will definately see each other again. I don't live very far away from her house, and I have her cell phone number. If you want, I can talk to her for you."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hearing the shrilling sound, Carlos looked in the direction where he heard it, thinking it was just one of the insects.

Say, Oneo...That might have either been a bird or one of the insects. If it's a bird..."

Carlos forged a bow and armor set on him and readied some arrows.

"...I'm sure we will be having a plentiful dinner."

Carlos thought of something pertaining to the situation and got it out to Oneo.

"Hey, Zoos are supposed to both have intercoms and phones in each exhibit, right?"

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

So many questions, and so much going on! Stephen wasn't really sure who all these people were or what he'd just got himself into. This wasn't what he signed up for when he took the research grant. He was poking his nose into places and people much bigger than him, and he got the feeling that his mere presence here was putting him in danger. How did this military man get so badly hurt, and the rest of his friends?

Well, it didn't matter. Now that he was here and samples were being offered to him, he needed to keep his cool and get the job done.

"No, nevermind about the shifters." he replied. His voice sounded steadier than he thought it would. "Glad to see you have professional medical attention here. I'll take the blood samples, thank you, and be on my way. My name is Stephen Fiolex by the way, and you can reach me at the plant genealogy department at the university."

With that, Stephen gave the injured man a nod and stepped away to let the medics do their job. He found himself closer to the girl who had walked in earlier, and it was her he now addressed.

"Hello there, Hana is it? Can you show me to your sick friends?"

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    (OOC: sorry it took me so long to post *sigh*. My parents have kept me busy with helping them with flea market stuff and boring web site work ))

"Don't worry." Kat smiled. "I think you two will definately see each other again. I don't live very far away from her house, and I have her cell phone number. If you want, I can talk to her for you."
    (OOC: no problems Kat I can always wait. It's good to see you back)

"What?" Kairos suddenly blurted out, spilling tea down himself. He quickly put down the cup and wiped the hot tea on his shirt. He franticlly tried to cool it down and it as as hot as his face was becoming.
    "Talk...to her? Oh no I couldn't ask you to do that. She has other things to worry about that more important then me." Kairos stuttered out, red faced in embarresment. He knew this always happened when Kiyoshi was mentioned. He hated himself for ruining his calmness. But when he couldn't help it he couldn't help it.
    "No, No it will be ok." He said again. "why don't we find something else to do? I'm sure we can think of something."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

She pulled a face, very doubt full that it was either creature he had suggested.

“Ah…ah….you…?”

Her expression then opened to some surprise at his next suggestion of eating one of them! Her body shifted a little to move to one of the larger tanks holding a family of smaller snakes, though his next question has her paused in mid-step.

“Ahm…yes…they do.”

She would alter her course, walking from the tanks to another window, lifting on her toes and then pointed towards the previous tunnel of Sharks and Ray’s.

“The closest one would be in there..."

Her finger swivelled to the partially invisible Ocra’s that seems to shimmer in and out of focus.

"...though we would have to get past…them."
    Kiii!~

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Madison casually walked down the aisles in the grocery store. She had arrived back at her dorm room, taken one look at the mess around her, and had promptly fled.

"I'll do it later," she mumbled to herself (yet again). "It's fine as long as I don't have stuff on my bed."

She continued on down the aisles looking for tupperware. Austin had called saying that he wouldn't be able to make the meeting, as his boss had asked him to fill in for someone at work. And he had dared Madison to bring home some food for him.

She soon found a cute, poke-a-dotted set of tupperware that she would actually want to use to store things like candy, which Madison was never without. Or Froot Loops...

"Speaking of which..." Madison thought as she steered her cart towards the cereal aisle. And there they were, on the top shelf. Madison scowled.

She reached up as far as she could, standing on the very tips of her toes, but she still couldn't reach. She looked around for someone of average hight, and spotted a boy a few meters away from her. He looked rather familiar, and as Madison slowly approached him, she recognised him as the boy that she had seen a couple days ago in what used to be the library at the university.

"Hey," Madison called out. "Could you please lend me a hand? I can't reach." She smiled sheepishly and motioned towards the box of cereal.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael bristled a little when someone called to him. His mood... was less than pleasant, not that it was ever entirely glowing but being Anton's bloody errand boy had left his patience even shorter than normal. But this girl had nothing to do with that, she hadn't even said anything terribly idiotic...yet. She would, if he let her speak to long, and if she did he wouldn't be able to control himself. So his goal should be to finished this interaction and leave before she managed to embarrass herself like everyone else.

He looked over at the girl, his eyes dead-panning over her and then following her hands motion to the cereal he picked it off the shelf and handed it too her. "There." he said handing her the cereal before turning his attention back to the chips he had been looking at. He had no idea what kind of chips people liked. He had only had them in Sicily and had eaten the olive oil variety, but they weren't here. But then again no matter what he liked it was probably no responable indication of what others liked.

Whatever.

He grabbed the plain ones and turned around noticing that the girl from before was still there. He sighed and regretted what he was about to say, "Hey, you. They're doing interviews down at the university about the whole shifter foolishness, answer a few questions and you get 50 bucks. Come if you want. Don't reply." he said walking past her to the check out line.

Frederick walked with Miria and Katie down the halls of the physic building, around the cyclotron. He answered Katie's question as he walked, " Um... I'm not sure exactly. But I... heard that it wasn't to bothersome and paid money." In all honesty he had no idea what the survey was about, only that their taking it was a necessary aspect of their fate. So he was just as in the dark as they were.

They arrived at the waiting room and Frederick opened the door and held it open for them. "I think you talk to that guy," pointed to the intern looking boy behind the reception desk.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Aura flew on the whales back after he missed his chance to go. The silly thing was getting tired and decided to land rather awkwardly and clumsy into a forest. It was wounded and tired. But what do you find whales in a forest? Aura knew of a few herbs that could get its wounds to heal well and he could always use his special saliva. But he didn't know what kind of water and good could support a tired, hungry, wounded whale in the forest. Aura shifted and began to lick the whale to activate his saliva healing balm. He hoped the whale would accept this odd gesture from a wolf. He shifted back and touched the whale.
    "I no et u, I do no whre to put u," Aura said, "Wtr nt slty enuff fr u...no see food, I cn sng fr u."
    Aura thought of a song to sing for it and then decided that he needed a name for the whale.
    "I nme u Laboon[occ: if anyone can get the reference]," Aura said.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Thanks," Madison had said to the boy as he handed her the box of cereal. And even though she knew it was impolite, she continued to watch him as he went back to scowling at the chips in front of him.

He looked like he was in a very bad mood. And she was suddenly gripped with a very strong urge to know why. She jumped a little when he suddenly turned to face her again.

"Hey, you. They're doing interviews down at the university about the whole shifter foolishness, answer a few questions and you get 50 bucks. Come if you want. Don't reply."

Madison stared after him. She wasn't really expecting him to talk to her. She blinked once before grabbing two bags of chips off the shelf and hurried after him, dragging her cart along.

"Hey, wait!" she called. She held out the chips. "Barbecue and sour cream and onion. You can't really go wrong with those," she offered with a smile. He just stared at her. So Madison went on.

"I was going to go to that interview thing already," she said. "I kind of need money right now. Are you going too? Wait, are you a student at the university? I think I've seen you around. If you are going, can I tag along with you? I only started at Kapok university a couple days ago, so I don't really know my way around yet. And what do you mean by "Don't reply"? Did you mean don't reply to the interview, or don't say anything and leave me alone?"

Madison ran out of breath and stopped. It wasn't like her to rattle on like that. Especially to a stranger (who appeared to be in a very bad mood). But she couldn't help it. There was something about this boy.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He took the chips from the girl, "Really?" he said, clearly not interested, "Sounds nasty to me, but then I'm not the one who has to eat or, thank god, pay for this junk. Though I'm apparently not above being the bloody gofer." he continued towards the check out line, letting the girl follow behind him like some lost puppy.

He rubbed his forehead.He had feared this... the girl was a bleeder. She bled out words in a ceaseless stream of letters and sounds. Samael struggled to put together all her questions to figure out the simplest and cleanest way he could answer it. It took quite a while. He also had to deal with the cashier. But by the time he got through his purchase and began making his way out the door and towards the physics building he was able to put together a answer that would hopefully meet her needs and not beg more question dumps. "I'm a student who is helping the professor perform the survey. You probably haven't seen me around because school has been closed the past couple days because of Red and White day, but you can follow me if you don't know the way to the interview. And by don't reply I meant be quiet, because I would have liked to maintain the illusion that you might be some wise sage, but you've already shattered that passing daydream, so by all means chatter all you want!"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Madison stared at Samael's back. On her face was an expression of amusement mixed with just a tad bit of shock. Soon the shock faded leaving only amusement.

"Well, I'm very pleased to meet you too," she gushed, falling into step two paces behind him. "Are you this pleasant around everyone? Or am I just special? Oh no, wait. Don't answer that. Let me believe I'm just special. My name is Madison. Madison Taylor. I just moved here a week ago to study medicine at Kapok University. My father is a doctor, you see. And he wants me to take over his clinic when he retires. Why, I do not know. Seeing as how my brother is perfectly fit to take over after him. And the fact that my brother is willing is a plus as well, don't you think?" she wasn't expecting an answer, and she didn't receive one. So she rattled on.

"Anyway, judging from your earlier statement, is it safe for me to believe that you don't believe in Shifters? Or anything that can't be explained for that matter?"

Madison knew she was annoying the boy with her mindless chatter, but she didn't really care. In fact, she almost wanted to see what would happen if he lost control. Would he yell? Maybe even hit her? Or would he just block her out completely?
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael sighed, normally people just left him alone after the first volley of insults, or if that didn't work, they beat him up and then left. Sadly, this girl didn't seem to follow regulations, which he had to admit was more than a little annoying. She started chattering about herself and Samael did his best to ignore her, but sadly the ability to ignore people was not one that he possessed.

When finally that drive-by of obnoxious-life-story passed she asked a slightly more interesting question though one he had answered enough times that it had lost much of its mystique. "Of course! Who would believe in shifters? Think about it. A bunch of people are suddenly getting magical powers, only... you know... you never see them do said powers. Thats completely believeable." his tone was caustically sarcastic, and for good measure he added, "Idiots. Who believes in a stupid thing like that with no evidence? If I saw it happen that might be reason for belief, but I never have and I never will because its just a communal delusion brought on by a mass psychosis! And no... I believe in nothing that I cannot prove which is why I don't believe in you. I have no reason to believe you actually exist. Or anything else for that matter. Everything I see is merely a series of images, a set of qualia which I experience, but that does not mean its connected to an existent thing in reality. Even if this world were real... it is nothing but glass and sand... ephemeral and pointless. No reason to put up with its nonsense, it never lasts."

He entered the physics building, giving the door a solid push as he passed through so that it would stay open long enough for her to slip in, but otherwise making no effort to keep it open for her.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony wondered what Carlos needed with an intercoms or phones. Maybe he needed a way out of the zoo without having the Orcas on their backs. He saw Oneo point out to the nearest one. They're going to have to bust through the Orcas to get to them. "Any way we're going to get past them without having to engage them?" Anthony said. "They already know we're here and we can't get over there without a scratch?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Ted feels the mind of the fleeing people, the panicking girl and Cal. The world began to form into his mind. Vision from the bugs, looking through thousands of compound eyes, rodents showing him the legs of passerbys.

Feels the mind of the liger, a strong one. "You guys, go inside. I'll try to stop this thing, it's mind is strong, but I think I can slow it down enough, and then we can hope it can't open doors."

He reaches into the mind and begins to attempt to hold the thing in place. Tell it to go to sleep. [[OOC: Sunny, how will this work?]]

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked betwwen Kevin and the new guy when the subject of shifters came up. Feeling nervous, Hana thought a bit. Why was he asking those questions? It was a bit suspicious. Of course, she couldn't over think it but she couldn't help it. She couldn't help but wonder.

She thought a little more when he was suddenly talking to her.

"Uh, what?" She was caught off guard before realizing what he was he was asking. "Oh, they're out in the living room...and the kitchen. Here, I'll show you." She walked out into the living room and pointed at Jez, who didn't even look at them when they walked in. "Rain's still in the kitchen."

Hana excused herself and walked back to the room where Kevin was. "Can I talked to you a moment?" She looked at the crowd of militery.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Stephen nodded his head to the girl and followed her. She didn't seem very chatty, she merely showed him into the next room with hardly a word. Then she left him, probably to attend to...was it her boyfriend?

Disregarding this exchange (or lack thereof), Stephen took a closer look at the form of a young girl at his feet. She did indeed appear feverish, almost delirious. He frowned at her as he began to search for other visible symptoms. He checked her pupils, which were gently dilated, and her skin appeared clammy despite the fever.

"Excuse me miss..." Stephen whispered softly to her as he took her hand. He put two fingers over her wrist, checking her pulse and mentally noting that it was steady. He then put his palm over her forehead to feel her temperature. Her fever seemed terrible to him. After a moments hesitation, he moved his palm down the mouth of her shirt slightly and over her chest. Again he felt her fever, but also he noted her shallow breathing.

He noted something else about this girl. Though he was touching her and obviously invading her personal space, she made no protest. Perhaps she was too weak? She also didn't bother to look at him, choosing instead to stare at something beyond him. Part of the delirium? He couldn't know for sure.

"Miss...Jez was it? My name is Stephen. I'm a plant biologist at the university. Can you tell me when you and your friend started feeling this way?"
    Last edited by Capernicus; 06-23-2009 at 12:00 AM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I shall give you two your time while I help the other men out, sir."

"Thank you, private."

After the guard left, Kevin looked at Hana and said,

"If it's about the military guys coming here, that was done to make sure we are in top condition. If it's the plant biologist, to help figure out what might have caused this fever and weakness in both Jez and Rain, I requested that blood samples be taken from the two for research and work towards a possible vaccine. It's all in good hands. Now, what did you want to talk about?"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: ugh post I know....only because someone else is more ugh

Rain closed his eyes he was sleepy. And he fell asleep.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: This post is for Tamaki-Sama (Shame, shame. Yes, our characters meet again, but you need to post some time home-dawg!), Rein* (I hope that you are all right), and Silverwizard (This shall be quite entertaining. Oh, and if you wish, you only have to read the end. I know it is a bit lengthy, as usual.)).

(OOC: *Sniffles* I should… I should be so disappointed in myself! *Cries* I have yet to post for a whole two pages! Nuuuuhhhhh!!!!!!! *Is done now*).

(OOC: I missed you all oh-so much!!!!!!!! By the way, I am god modding Galen and Reina for the time being, until they return. Oh! Also, this may be a tad confusing. Just let it slide for now. Heh).

As Kiyoshi, Galen, and Reina began running away from the liger in hopes that it would not attack them again (good luck with that one), the forest was up ahead.

Suddenly…

‘Kiyoshi!’

‘Huh? Kyon? Kyon, look. Now is not the best time!!’

‘No Kiyoshi, listen!’

‘Kyon, there is a bloody Liger after us, a Liger of all things! And I would rather live then die at the moment. There is a few things that I need to accomplish before my demise.’

‘Stop talking like that Kiyoshi! You are not going to die just yet, you bloody idiot!’

‘At the moment Kyon, it is quite a big possibility.’

‘Okay, look. Knock off the sarcasm. Right now I need to talk to you about something.’

‘Then spill it, because I am obviously a little occupied at the moment. Jeez! The lulls are just adding to that!’

The three of them continued running away from the Liger.

‘You need to turn around and go in the other direction, Kiyoshi.’

‘What?! Why? Are you bloody mad?’

‘Sometimes I might be, but you are the one whom would appear to be.’

‘If you have something important to say, then just bloody say it!!!’

Silence as the running continued.

‘…Okay… Kiyoshi…’

“What?!” She accidently yelled out loud.

‘You need to go back to the Physics building.’

‘What?!?! Why?!?!? What the hell are you thinking? Are you serious?? You have finally lost it, Kyon. There are sure to be other people over there. That. Is. Why. We. Are. Avoiding. The. School.’

‘I know, I know. But you need to.’

‘But that thing will catch us.’

‘No it won’t. I already initiated your protection. The barrier is going up now. But you must be careful Kiyoshi, not only are you reflecting, but if those who you are around possess any abilities as well, you will be replicating those.’

‘Excuse me?’

‘…’

‘Kyon, now is not the time to explain things to me. Don’t you understand that?! Our life is at risk! We can’t possibly go back to the Physics Building right now.’

‘…Samael might be there.’

She stopped in her tracks instantly, not caring whether or not the other two ran ahead of her or not.

“Excuse me? What does that have to do with anything?”

The Liger was gaining on them.

‘Haven’t you noticed anything off about him?’

“Well yes, of course. But I’m well beyond use to that by now.”

‘What about the shifting, Kiyoshi?’

“Yeah, what about the…oh... Oh!”

‘Yes. Now you’re getting it.’

“Well that would make sense then!” She said with excitement, almost tempted to pull the note she found on the ground earlier in the day, from the cotton pockets of her little red shorts.

Galen and Reina stopped then, and started turning back toward Kiyoshi. That was when they gave her funny looks, not only for stopping when a deadly animal was after them, but because she had been talking to herself. She quickly explained her plan (or Kyon’s), about going back to the Physics Building, making it sound rather convincing, yet leaving the bit about Samael Samigina out.

Then the Liger jumped out from behind them, not hesitating to attack. It jumped on top of Galen at that point.

“What the hell is up with you attacking only him?!”

‘Do something about it. You can right now. But then you three need to get out of there instantly.’

Kiyoshi nodded before she walked up to, and literally kicked the Liger in the head, making it almost instantaneously recede and draw back for a split second or two.

‘Now get the hell out of there!’

Kiyoshi turned and did as Kyon directed her to do, taking Reina and Galen with her as she did so. They ran until they bean to reach the inner buildings of the campus, and kept doing so until the Physics Building was again in sight, well, again at least for Kiysohi.

When approaching the building, Kiyoshi saw a completely average-looking boy with a dusty brown hair color, walking towards them (This is your character, Ted, Silverwizard). What if he became a target as well for the Liger, and was the Liger evens still following them? Her senses spiked again then. Yes. Yes it was.

Without a second thought, “Get to the front of the Physics Building now!”

After calling this out to the boy, it was as if time itself stood still…again. And before they knew it, they were where they needed to be—the physics building, and suddenly, the Liger ran off into the woods.

“W-What happened?” Kiyoshi whispered to herself, as she watched this happen.

Her senses spiking once more, she instantly looked up to where she had received the notion. Was he the one to do that? Or were other things involved as contributing factors?

She walked up to the guy and held her hand out to him, “Hello. Nice to meet you…” She left the end blank so he could answer with his own name.

“My name is Kiyoshi Nakamura, and the pleasure is all mine.”

She smiled politely, and continued to flick her eyes around the campus to see if there was something she missed, or if another factor could have been involved before returning her gaze to the male in front of her then.

'We need to talk.'

'I know.'

'You better keep that in mind.'

'I know.'

And for the time being, that, was just that as Kiyoshi continued to smile at her new acquaintance, with Galen and Reina standing right beside her.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Jez stared at the wall, feeling the weight on her chest get heavier. She was afraid that moving even the slightest bit would send her into a coughing fit and struggle to breath again. Just then, she realized the man standing over her. What did he say his name was? Stephen?

She slowly moved her eyes towards him and and contemplated his question. When did she start feeling that way? That hot, heavy feeling that just seemed to take control more then normal. She looked at him again, thinking.

Finally, she took in a deep breath, "About an hour or two ago." She looked into his eyes a little longer. "Do you think it can be fixed this time? I don't know. I don't know if you could fix it. You don't know half of my problem. Do you?" Even though she was sick, she still had that edge, that attitude she always had. She struggled to take in a deep breath. Then, she just laid there, looking at him and waiting for an answer.

----------

Hana watched as the other men left and looked at Kevin. "I wasn't talking talking about them or that other guy. Although..." her voice trailed off. She caught herself and cleared her throat. "I don't know why I didn't think about this before but, what if I tried to heal you? I know I don't have that much strength right now but I can try. Maybe there's someone else who can help."

She looked at the carpet as she sighed, "I just don't trust any of them. What if they find out I'm a shifter. It scares me. They know you. But me? They could lock me away somewhere." She knew she probably sounded selfish but she couldn't help but keep thinking about it. Ever since they all arrived, she felt threatened and she couldn't keep that feeling away.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"If you want to try, you can but at least let the medical crew be of some help as well, alright? Need help with healing? Who was it you helped to repair my eye when my brother had a hold on me?"

Kevin leaned forward and pulled Hana next to him, held her tight and said,

"I won't let them find out our secret. You and I know what we are and I know the boys won't intrude in our personal lives. One, I am still considered a corporal and two, Clayton and I are friends. Don't worry, hun."

Kevin looked her dead in her eyes as if he were opening up a large gate into her heart and pouring love into it. He whispered a quick "I love you.", gave a kiss and relaxed.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Stephen had to strain slightly to catch all Jez's words. Her voice wasn't hoarse, it was just that she was so weak. She seemed reluctant to move at all. Thinking that it wouldn't concern her, he took out a small notepad from his coat, flipped to an empty page, and started scribbling down her symptoms. Just as he finished noting her weak voice, she stopped talking and was looking rather expectantly at him. Her eyes locked with his, and he could feel his healing powers yearning to come out and heal the girl. But he couldn't, those powers only worked on wounds, not sicknesses, and besides he needed her blood.

As this thought came to him, he rustled in his pocket. Miraculously, he had a few empty needles there from his experiments earlier (he had meant to fill them in turn with a different type of acid to test on the kopak tree leaves).

"No, I don't know what's ailing you, but I mean to find out." He pulled out the needles. "Would you permit me to take a blood sample? I'll also need one of the other person."

Stephen tried to give her a reassuring smile, though he had the feeling it wouldn't work.

"I do have some questions as well. Have you had any contact with an irregular substance, or just usual things like the trees? And, you said 'this time'. Did you have this sickness before?"
    Last edited by Capernicus; 06-25-2009 at 05:20 AM.

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

"Kiyoshi, yeah, I know. Shifter, two names. Never really got into that, never felt I had to name my other half. Oh, sorry, Ted, I'm Ted. This is Cal, an old friend of mine. So - what was that. Animal minds are hard to get into."

Ted began to survey the situation, never looking at Kiyoshi until it began to get ever so slightly disconcerting, when he suddenly began to behave like a normal person.

He sighed a sigh of annoyance, "So, it looked weird, what kind of creature was that. Arg."

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: This is still for Silverwizard, Tamaki-Sama, and Rein*. Thanks for hanging in there you guys!).

(OOC: And so it begins… Mwuhahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!)

“Kiyoshi, yeah, I know. Shifter, two names. Never really got into that, never felt I had to name my other half. Oh, sorry, Ted, I’m Ted. This is Cal, an old friend of mine. So – what was that. Animal minds are hard to get into.

“Excuse me? Animal minds?” Kiyoshi asked in disbelief.

“H-How did you know all of that about me?”

She did tell him her name, that was a given, but the other stuff… That was a little odd, and if he seemed perverted, she would have considered it a little creepy. Thankfully that did not seem to be the case at the moment.

‘Sorry Kiyoshi. That was my fault. Here.’

Suddenly Kiyoshi felt an extra flow of energy become fluid, running through her veins, flowing like the rushing currents of the ocean. By now, she was use to the feeling, but it was stronger now, it made her slightly dizzy. She noticed the multi-colored pigment of color lightly rise from her skin, but it was as quickly gone, as it had appeared—completely dissipated. That was probably just an effect of the slight dizzy feeling that had come over her briefly, but she just brushed that off of her shoulders for the time being.

‘There. That should fix it for now. We are now connected, and I am protecting you from anything you may come across on the outside. Thank you for trusting me, and sorry about before, but it shouldn’t happen again…as for now.’

‘Connected? Protection? Trust?’

Of course she would be confused. She hardly knew anything about what was going on from within her, what was going on in pertinence to Kyon. She was curious, and she needed to know what was going on. She should know, but she had other things to take care of, and other matters to face at the moment.

Ted, was it? Well Ted was not looking at her at all when responding to her.

‘How rude.’ She thought to herself, a little angered by it, but she refused to show it—it would go against her stubborn demeanor.

‘It seems to be a reoccurring thing though with the people that I have interacted with so far since my arrival here.’

‘What a humorous re-occurrence. You would think that they were doing it intentionally or something.’

Mental glare.

‘Ha, ha, very funny. Shut up Kyon.’

‘It is funny, and yes, ma’am.’

Kiyoshi then sighed, rolling her eyes slightly, but only to hear another sigh in return.

She had not even realized that she was not looking at Ted anymore. Her conversing with Kyon has seemed to make her focus on something else for a moment or two. So, she inadvertently flicked her eyes back up to his.

“So, it looked weird, what kind of creature was that. Arg.”

“Arg?” Kiyoshi asked back, not quite so aware that she even did so until after the fact.

Why did she do that? Now he was probably going to think that she was mocking him or something.

‘Way to go, Kiyoshi! What a great way to make a first impression!’ She thought to herself.

“Anyway, regardless, we can talk while we walk. We need to go inside, and it would probably be a good idea if you came along since you apparently want to know about that Liger…err… I mean, Shifter. I can fill you in as much as I can, but you need to follow to hear me.” Kiyoshi said before turning to walk inside of the Physics building, with Galen and Reina following right behind her, but doing so slowly—probably whilst conversing amongst each other.

Kiyoshi walked into the Physics Building then, and followed the same long and rather boring path that she had before, whilst Samael showed her the way. Not like it was hard to find or anything. The signs with the obvious directional arrows were still there, showing the way, as if they were guiding the way to some sort of hope.

“Teh, some hope.” She muttered under her breath before entering the survey room again, hoping that Ted had followed, regardless of the silence that had ensued their departure from the front of the Physics Building.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"And no... I believe in nothing that I cannot prove which is why I don't believe in you. I have no reason to believe you actually exist."

Madison had opened her mouth to reply when her mind suddenly went blank. Her vision started to blur and before she knew she was on the floor. She had been in the process of going through the door when she collapsed, and it crashed heavily into her.

She didn't get back up.

ELPHABA LIVES!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information