AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 147 of 186 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain smiled at Hana.
    "He's gotta good...." the rest of Rain's words were cut off.
    He too felt strange, slightly dizzy, and nauseous. His body began to shake he had chills and he felt feverish. He collapsed on the ground awake, but really feeling terrible.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana then rushed over to Rain, kneeling beside him. She placed her hand to his forehead and then let out a bigger sigh then before. “Seems like you’ve got a fever, too.” She looked around, realizing that even though she was still healing, she had to take care of the others at the same time. “Rain, do you think you have enough strength to get to the couch? I’ll get some blankets.”

As Hana left the kitchen, she noticed Jez was still resting her head on the table. She stopped short and walked over to her, placing a hand on her back. “Are you okay?”

“No.” Jez said without lifting her head.

“Right.” Hana walked as quick as she could into the bedroom, starting to feel the pain from running before. She walked in to find Kevin on the floor by the bed. “Here let me help you.”

She lefted him under the arms and sat him on the bed, before holding her stomach. She was postive that there was more the just a bruise but she wasn’t going to risk it and try healing what was wrong.

After she felt somewhat better, she began collecting extra blankets, “Um, I think Rain has a fever, too. They both look really sick and they don’t have the energy to move. At least, Jez doesn’t. I think they’re both really sick. Sick with something I can’t heal.” She held the blankets in her arms as she thought. Finally, she looked up and smiled, “Well, I guess I’ll go see if they need anything.”
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, I have an idea...Perhaps I can try to get a few docs and medics from the guard over here to have a look at us. Just let me call Clayton."

Kevin reached for his phone, waited for the ring and finally spoke when hearing Clayton.

"Clay, I have a favor to ask of you. It's pretty urgent. I need a doctor or two and a few medics to have a look at me, my girlfriend, her sister and a friend. We're in bad shape right now. I need some real work done on my legs. My girlfriend's stomach seems to be hurting pretty bad and she's been straining to get me, her sister and our friend back into resting. Her sister and our friend both have some sort of fever yet we aren't too sure as to what it could really be. Can you get some down here?"

"I'll see what I can do, Corporal. Just hang in there and have your group stay resting."

"Yes sir."

Kevin turned to Hana and said,

"Clayton wants you to rest as well, Hana. Jez is using your bed, Rain has the couch...I still have space but I wish to relax and sleep. Still, you can rest with me if you like."

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

OOC: Yeah, I need to jump in somehow, so I hope this is appropriate. If not, feel free to tar and feather me. Also, let me know if I'm thinking it's night when it's not, or it should be cold weather or anything else.

BIC:

It was late. Yet, there was a stubborn, lingering heat in the atmosphere. The air outside the University's walls was disproportionately stale and bitter compared to what things had been like earlier in the day. The island was tropical, just like Stephen's home state was. He was very used to this kind of weather and had no need to be climatized upon arriving; it was just the norm for him.

The young man sat at his desk, his eyes to the microscope before him. He had been looking at the sample for teh past quarter of an hour, yet he was not seeing anything of interest. The kopak tree leaves did not react to acetylene like he had supposed. Though, he had not really expected them to. He had tries several acids on the vegetation before and yeilded thet same results. Why would this time be any different?

Yet he kept staring at his slide as though expecting to see some apparition there. He stayed like that for a quarter of an hour, straining his eyes at the completely unreactive cells.

It was difficult to tear his eyes away from the microscope, and when he did he felt a dizziness wash over him. Even the dim lights in his office were too bright for him, and he held his head in his hands to try and ease the feeling.

What am I doing? Maybe coming to Kopak was not such a good idea.

Disgusted with his lack of discoveries for the past year, Stephen rose from his desk quickly and stumbled slightly over to the door. But, before he got to it, someone turned the handle and let himself in. It was his research adviser, Professor Langer.

"Hey Stephen, just the person I was looking for."

Stephen was almost dumbfounded that the Professor was in the department at such an hour.

"Oh, you were looking for me" he replied, trying not to appear so disoriented.

"Yes. The folks over in the communications department intercepted a suspicious phone call. There are some people who appear sick in town. It's too early to tell, but can you investigate if this is the same sickness we've been looking at?"

"Of course, sir."

"They sounded a bit young, so I think it would be easier for you to get involved without suspicion."

"I'll be discrete." He gave Professor Langer a nod, and with that, Stephen turned around and grabbed his coat.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie nodded to Miria and followed Fredrick into the physics building, making sure to turn around and wave by to Jay. She caught up to Fredrick and looked around at the school. She was impressed to say the least.

"So Fredrick, what kinda survey is this anyway?"

Jay watched as Fred and the girls walked off. He waved by to Katie in response to her wave and then redirected his attention to Jean once they were out of sight.

"Yeah, you can leave now, Ive got it from here."

As he turned to leave, he noticed not too far off that there was a cacophony as several tires seemed to be exploding. He grabbed Jean and dragged him away while pulling out his phone and texting someone.

He ducked behind something not too far off. Jay let out a small sigh as he shifted into his shadowy form draped in robes and a hood. His eyes were no longer green, instead they reflected his duel colored hair.

He took off a bit further and looked up when he heard something familiar. He saw an F-35 and a Gargoyle. He smiled and shouted "Its a bout time you guys showed up!"

The cockpit opened and revealed it to be empty. Jay turned to Jean and smiled.

"Its ok, hes a shifter too, so dont worry. C'mon"

He dragged Jean into the cockpit with him. Once both were inside, the F-35 began to take off.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: This is for Oneo. Also, I'm sorry about the crap post. It's almost 12:45 here.

Carlos looked at this girl who saved he and Anthony, turned to Anthony and said,

"You know this girl? I'm not being negative at all. I just want to know."

Carlos then turned to the girl and said,

"What's your name? You saved us and all so at least tell us your name so that we can figure out our next plan of action."

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Still seated on the floor Oeno blinked up blearily at the man, her wing’s twitching before they’d flex, expanding sharp enough to make her body jump.

“Ah…Oeno…Oenothera…Sir?”

She dropped her head then, reaching back silently. Still in her uniform though never without her backpack she’d remove her leather harness, slipping about herself as her wings folded, buckling it tight under her chest before wobbling to her feet again.

The large, white feathered things strained against the worn leather of each strap. Finally looking up, her impossibly bright blue eye’s flicked from one man to the next, too shy to even ask for their names in return.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Carlos Villalobos...To my right is Anthony. Our commander will be pleased that you saved us. Currently, he is injured to the point where he can't walk. We also have two other allies who are bedridden and a third one who is taking care of all of them. We could use more help but right now, we're in a bit of a jam. This reptile house is our current safehouse so we might as well stay here. What will we do about food, though? I can't just kill the creatures here. That's just sick."

Meanwhile, over at Nimitz Naval Base...

"Men, suit up and head over to this address. Corporal Maxford lives there. Medics and docs are needed for this so add a few infantry units as well for protection. Get moving!"

"YES SIR!"

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Would only blink and stare as Carlos introduced himself and Anthony. Her wings giving a twitch now and then, still on a rush of adrenalin they’d continue to strain against their bindings.

Upon him asking about food she’d then come back to life, moving in quick and nervous steps to a door beside one of the glass cages. Ducking inside she would rummage around before emerging with a tray of fresh fruit and vegetables, all slightly muddy and misshapen but still edible.

“These…these are all we have in here, unless you can stomach a locus…?”

Her cheeks lifted up, a weak ‘laugh’ then following at the rather poor joke, forgetting their situation for a brief second. Her lips then faded into a blank line soon after as she’d set the box upon a side table, voice dropping again to a shy mumble.

“S-sorry…ahm…feel free to have these.”
    Kiii!~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony was a bit freaked after the Orca attack. He wondered how many more were out there. He was relieved he was saved by Oenothera. He was given some food. At least he, Oenothera, and Carlos should be okay momentary.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Thanks for the food. Please don't be frightened by the appearance of my face, Oneo. I got third-degree burns some years ago but I'm alright. My power makes up for it. Also, when it comes to eating insects, I tend to only go for mealworms when they are cooked."

Carlos looked about with in this area of safety and continued,

"I just hope the boss knows to extract us."

Meanwhile, over at Kevin's house, with everyone bedridden except for Hana, who should be, Kevin could not send anyone out to search for Carlos and Anthony in the zoo. He picked up his cell phone and called the first shifter that came to mind, Miria.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Stephen certainly never thought he would be doing this when he accepted the research grant. He was wandering around the city, looking for a set of coordinates which he had no idea how to find. His notes on geographical position were in his hand, and he was trying to discern them. Really, he would rather have been pondering the possible connections between the kopak trees and the mysterious illness. I mean, he was a damn plant biologist for crying out loud!

Then he stepped right over a dip in the ground and nearly keeled over. He caught himself, but in the process crunched and soiled his notes. Now they were completely unreadable.

"For goodness sake..." Stephen mumbled to himself, feeling the pangs of failure knawing at his insides.

He took a look around. Being fairly new to the area, he had no idea where he was. This particular collection of trees and buildings looked like all the others he had ever seen. Nothing at all remarkable about them. He then looked to the sky, attempting to gleen his position from the heavenly bodies. However, his astrology skills were just as lacking as his geographical skills.

"I know this is somehow going to reflect badly on me."

Well, what more was there to do? Stephen trod up to the nearest house and knocked solemnly on the door. With any luck, its inhabitant would know where the University was. He wouldn't dare hope for a miracle and they have any knowledge of longitude and latitude coordinates.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Her head nodded as Carlos spoke again, and then slowly shook it. He though she was afraid of his appearance?

She’d step in, hands lifted to explain herself before a deafening, loud and base filled sound rose, echoing across the Zoo then fading. Oeno froze, brow folding as she’d tilt her head to one side. In her years of working here she had never heard anything like that before.

Tips of wings dragging she’d come to a window, lifting on her toes and peeking outside. Her eyes made out movement of water, slowly shifting from window to window, seeing the Elephant seals and Penguins rolling around in their tanks, her view short but still able to see the tips of Ray’s and Sharks still swimming in the tunnel of the aquarium.

However, the much larger animals were…gone. From lack of sound and the previous floating creature, she could hardly assume anything else.

“Strange…”

She’d step back from the window then, exhaling a sigh as another unfamiliar noise filled the air, this one a high shrill that had the girl wincing.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A knock on the door...Kevin would have to answer as the master but due to his legs...Still, he had no choice.

"It's unlocked! Come in!"

Kevin wasn't going to strain himself. It would put too much of a burden on his legs and that was the last thing he needed.

Please let it be someone who can help...Please let it be...

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

The voice inside the house startled Stephen. It was slightly desperate and strangled, like it took some effort to speak. It made Stephen feel uneasy. though, he did as the voice asked. Carefully turning the knob, he pushed the door open and stepped inside the room.

He took a glance around. It appeared to be just like any other home, with furniture filling the place, photographs scattered, and just the right amount of "lived in" atmosphere. It seemed whoever lived here liked the feel of a very cozy kind of home. Though invited, Stephen still felt like an intruder.

He looked around the room, wondering who had called out to him from within. Almost immediately he found a man, about the same age and build as himself. Actually, they shared many similar features, except this man seemed to be of military background. He was wearing a theme of green, with a muscle shirt, camo pants, and heavy boots. Though Stephen didn't care for the military garb, he seemed a fairly good looking guy.

"Hello there. I think I'm a bit lost...I was looking for a house but I've since given up. Can you tell me the way back to Kopak University? I would be much obliged."

Stephen tried to produce a friendly smile. His story sounded fishy, even to himself, and he just really wanted to find his way out of there.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Explain to me...Which house are you talking about? If you're a doctor, help us until my call from the Major is answered. Two are sick and two, myself being one of them, are injured. If you can help, I will reward you."

Kevin lit a cigarette and readied a shot of whiskey. After a puff, he asked.

"Would you like a shot also? I drink it to ease the pain."

Honestly...I'm in pain. I can't use my legs and Hana is pushing herself too much.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: just as a note this is for Sparkly, Pineapple, and Buruku)

Hana listened as Kevin called for help. She waited for him to finish before she started out the door, calling back, "I'll rest in a minute."

She ran back into the kitchen to find Jez and Rain still there. Walking over to Jez, she patted her back, wouldn't you feel better lying down instead of sitting...like that?"

Jez turned her head and looked at Hana a moment, "Probably, but I don't feel like moving. It hurts worse when I move. Just give me a blanket and leave me here."

They argued for a few more moments before Jez finally agreed to go into the living room. Hana helped her in and left her on the recliner, putting a blanket over her. She then went back into the kitchen and looked at Rain. "Let me get the first aid kit and I'll help you." She gave him a comforting smile and walked to the bathroom.

As she walked pass the room, she looked in, noticing two people instead of one. She stopped short and took a few steps back, trying to figure out what was wrong with that picture. Stepping into the room she glanced between Kevin and the stranger, still confused. "What's going on?"
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 06-19-2009 at 12:04 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"What's going on?"

Though he marked her presence, Stephen did not bother to address this girl. Rather, he stood there before the military man, completely shocked.

Wow...perhaps my geography skills aren't so lacking.

"Erm, no thanks, I don't drink. I appreciate the gesture though."

Now that he was here, Stephen wasn't really sure how to proceed. Should he feign being a doctor and question this man of his symptoms? Should he instead look at the other feverish person, who may well be easier to get information from? Or should he tell the truth but show casual interest in the predicament. That seemed the best course of action.

The man said he would reward him. What kind of reward, he wondered.

"The house I was looking for is of no importance. And I'm not a a doctor, just a plant biologist. Though, I wouldn't call me an expert in that even. But if your illness had something to do with some kind of vegetation, I might be able to help. Do you think...that's a possibility?"

He hoped his question sounded offhand. This man's eyes had a piercing quality not unlike his own. He wasn't used to being on the receiving end of such a gaze. He found it more comfortable to finally face the girl who had entered a minute ago. She looked exhausted, though not feverish. She must not be one of the sick.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 06-19-2009 at 12:44 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Take samples of the blood of the two who fell ill. Research from there. Should you find anything..."

Kevin grabbed a piece of paper and pen, bedside and scribbled his name, number and address down to hand to this scientist in the making.

"...report the results to me, ASAP. My legs will need some work on them so I shall wait for my backup to arrive."

Kevin looked at the sickly Jez and Rain, took another shot of whiskey and said,

"I hope you two aren't afraid of needles."

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Enter, Madison

OCC: Whoa... This turned out way longer than I expected. O_o;

"So, how has your first week in Kapok been?" Austin asked his younger sister with a smile. He was perched on the couch in front of the TV.

"Chaotic," Madison replied with a wry smile. "My dorm room is still a wreck. I've got stuff everywhere... But it is nice to be away from all of mum's nagging."

Madison looked around the clean apartment Austin shared with his boyfriend Ryan. It was decorated simply, but it had a very homey feel about it. She was really happy that her brother had found someone as nice as Ryan. Or "Fab" as they called him. Short for his middle name Fabien, but also because they both claimed that he was "fabulous".

She turned her attention to the TV. It was showing footage of some kind of attack on...were those werewolves?? Madison had only recently heard of these people called "Shifters" and she was very curious, to say the least.

"So these people are the reason that the library at our uni is now a big heap of charred wood?" she asked Austin. He shrugged.

"You know how the government reacts to people that are different," he said. "They could just be using them as a scape goat. Or they could really be responsible. I don't know."

"But what do you think of them?" Madison urged. "I think they are very intriguing. I mean, these people are said to have super powers! Hey, do you think that I could get some kind of super power that will make me really talented?"

Austin rolled his eyes at Madison.

"Mad, you already are talented," he said with a sigh. "When are you going to accept that?"

Madison just pursed her lips and turned her attention back to the TV. Austin let out another sigh.

"Oh!!" he exclaimed suddenly. He got up and went over to his book bag that was laying in the corner and pulled a piece of paper out of it. "Here," he said handing it to Madison, "You might want to go to that, then. I was going to show it to Fab since he shares the same views about them as you do."

Madison looked over the paper. It was a flier requesting people to participate in a survey on how they felt about the Shifters. Madison grinned.

"It's at our uni today. In the Physics building. And they're offering to pay $50..."

"I'm more interested in the free food," Austin said absentmindedly.

"Yeah, yeah. Rub in the fact that you have a job with very good pay. Hey, do you think I could work at Denial too?"

"Why?" Austin asked with a laugh. "You don't need money. Dad and mum are sending you money, right?"

"Yeah, but still... I don't want to have to rely on them. I want to do what I want to do. And not have to be tied down to their way of life."

Austin reached over and ruffled Madison's hair. "I'll ask my boss about it," he offered. "But I think we're only looking for performers for the time being... Mad!! That's it!!" Austin's eyes lit up. "You can audition to be a performer at the club!! I'm sure you could get it. I was there for the auditions last time. It was horrific. None of them could hold a candle to you."

Madison stared at Austin for a second taking in what he just said. Then she let out a laugh. "Don't be silly, I can only hope to get a job waitressing or washing glasses at the least. You exagerate too much."

Austin let out yet another sigh, and decided to let the subject drop. "Are you staying here again tonight?" he asked.

"Nah, I'll leave you and Fab in peace, for a while anyway," Madison said with a wicked smile. "I really need to get my dorm room clean," she added with a grimmace. "I actually should head off now. I wanted to stop by the grocery store to pick up some stuff."

"Do you remember the way?" Austin asked getting to his feet.

"Pretty much," Madison replied picking up her bag. "I'll call you later. We should all go for that survey together."

"Yeah, for the food," Austin agreed slyly. Madison rolled her eyes at him.

Suddenly Austin reached out and pulled Madison into a hug.

"It's great being able to talk to you in person like this again Mad. I really missed it."

"I did too..." Madison whispered back. "I just wish mum and dad would come to their senses."

"Don't wish that!" Austin said with a horrified look. "The day that happens, the world will implode and waffles will rule the earth."

"You are so weird," Madison said with a laugh. "I got to go, see you later."
    Last edited by suzumi; 06-20-2009 at 09:09 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Ted finally made it round to the Physics building, just in time to watch a group of aircraft take off.

"What the hell? Planes don't usually land on school grounds just to pick people up, do they? What happened?"

Of course, this was about the time he began to notice the animals, "Ummm, this doesn't look good, it seems something is seriously weird here."

As he said this, his entire body began to shimmer, his skin turning a bluish tinge and his eyes darkening, "I don't think this night will be as we expect".

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Though he eyed the girl who had just entered warily, she made no response yet. Perhaps she was afraid of him? In any case, he didn't feel right continuing to look at her (I mean, she could get the wrong idea), so he turned his attention again on the man that had called him in.

On closer inspection, this man appeared badly hurt. His legs were rather torn up. For a split second Stephen wondered what could have happened to put him in this state, but then the thought was driven away by the need to be of help. He felt his eyes watering with the effort it took to keep his powers at bay. But he would only help if he could, only if he was among friends.

"Before I attend to the sick," he started slowly, "it seems you need some medical attention. I'm not a doctor but...there is something I can do for you. But only if you tell me your feelings on shifters first."

God, that was way too direct. He'll certainly put two and two together, and if he is against us then he'll dispatch of me easily.

Praying that this man was a friend, Stephen held his gaze unflinchingly.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Do not worry about medical attention. It is being..."

Kevin stopped short, hearing the sound of a fairly sized vehicle. He heard slight shouting as men came through the door. Three medics followed by two doctors and three guards arrived.

"Corporal, Major Briggs sent us to help you out. Just remain calm and we shall take care of everything. Now, where are the injured?"

"As you can see, I'm one of them. My legs are messed up badly. I can't really walk much. The other is my girlfriend, Hana. Hana, tell them what's troubling you."

Kevin looked back at the plant scientist and said a few more things.

"I haven't asked your name yet. In addition, what is your reason for wanting my input on shifters? I mean, I'll answer but I need all of this sorted out first. I ask that you take the blood of the sickly now while you have the chance before Hana, the other two and myself get transported to Nimitz Naval Base. I will need your number also."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 06-20-2009 at 10:23 AM.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean shrugged as Jay waved him off and through good riddance. The distance explosions grab his attention as he turns to walk away, with his body subconsciously easily dodging away from Jay's hand. Jean realizes his non-violent intent and twist back into the path of his hand before Jay even realized he dodged away.

He strongly resist the urge to chuckle as Jay begins trying to drag him along so slowly. He does decide to play along though and not break the guys arm or take off at high speed and drag him across to this jet thing.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria felt a sudden shiver down her spine. Who was thinking about me? She shrugged it off and continued to walk with Katie and Fredrick. I wonder what kind questions they will be asking.... Miria pondered on that and continued walking.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Closed Thread

Thread Information