AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 146 of 186 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

"What are you doing here?" Jean cringed slightly at the anger directed at him by his girlfriend and he gives her a puppy look. The last thing he wants is for her to be angry at him for just trying to look out for her. He gives her one last sad look before sighing and turning to the side to dig around in the duffel bag.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony followed Carlos into the zoo. Nothing seem wrong as he followed Carlos in. There wasn't anyone at the gate and only a few cars in the lost. Why are people are here if the zoo is closed.

As Carlos advanced to the aquarium something came out of the bushes. Orcas. They just appeared before Carlos. The first Orca caught Carlos almost off guard only to bump into him.
    Carlos saw the second one come at him and bite him, thrashing him around for a bit and then hurl him on to one of the paved paths. As this was happening, a thick layer of ice formed around the area. It seems that there was no way of running now. The Orcas began to advance toward Anthony and Carlos but Anthony wasn't sure if there was more than two of them. "Here they come," he said.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(OOC: ...Okay...It took me a while to get this out. Phew...Anyway, again, this is for Pineapple and Sparkly. Um, Sparkly, just let me know if something needs to be changed. I'm scraping the bottom of my idea barrel...)

Hana ran towards Jez and grabbed onto her arm. "Are you alright? What's going on?"

Jez looked at Rain but looked away before he stabbed himself in the leg. "I don't know, Hana. I can't figure it out. He keeps saying I'm evil and I'm going to hurt him. He won't listen to me, I tried..." She felt a tear run down her cheek but wiped it away quickly, refusing to show any weakness.

They both looked at each other for a second before Jez moved to the kitchen door way. She leaned against it and peered at Rain as he sat on the floor. She couldn't begin to imagine what was wrong and what was bothering him this much. Everything she said to him, the promises she made, didn't seem to affect him. She noticed that it was like he didn't even hear her. He heard something else. He heard words that weren't even coming out of her mouth. She never told him to leave or that she was going to drag him off. It amazed her that she hadn't caught this yet.

----------

"We have to do something. He can't just hurt himself." [/COLOR]Hana looked over Jez' shoulder into the kitchen. "We have to stop him"

As she started to charge into the kitchen, Jez blocked her by throwing her arm up and pressing her hand against the doorway.

"Leave him." Jez uttered coldly and uncaring as she continued to look at Rain.

Hana was shocked. She glanced between Jez and Rain, "But, Jez-"

"I said leave him." Jez looked at Hana with a warning before she slid to the floor against the door frame. She leaned her head against it and closed her eyes.

After waiting a few seconds, she opened her eyes and without lifting her head, she looked at Rain again. "Fine, Rain. You win. I can't reach you in there. Besides, you proved so much." She laughed, coming across a little crazy herself. "You'll do what we ask. That's all we want, Rain. You listened to us and that's a good boy. Don't you think so, Rain?"

Hana looked at Kevin, more confused than she had ever been before. Jez had gone crazy, too. Was it something in the air or something else?

Jez looked at Kevin. "Hand me the gun. And don't ask any questions." She stared at him, unphased, with her hand out to recieve the gun
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Jez as she took the gun. He knew what she was going to do, blow his head off. But before that he stared at the figures in the kitchen. He found the eye of his grandfather.
    Rain began to cry even more.
    "Why did you go?" Rain said, "And why do you contradict yourself? You love and won't hurt me...but then you hurt me...you always love me and show me kindness much more kindness then I deserve and then you shame me with hate and anger mixed with shame...why did you love me?"
    Rain covered his face and then stared at Kevin.
    "You do the same...you showed me plenty of kindness...plenty of it and then you contradict yourself...and go cold...you detest me and hate me now...the kindness was a fraud...you're a fraud...you were so kind to me in the very beginning and I enjoyed it...you made me want to live," Rain paused, "And then you hurt me...then you left me....and then you never listened to me...it was always about you wasn't it!....It was always just You and yourself...Hana isn't there with you...Hana isn't in your heart....because your heart is rotten to the core...YOU LOVE NOBODY...YOU CARE FOR NOBODY.....YOU ONLY CARE FOR YOURSELF....YOU PRETEND TO CARE....YOU PRETEND TO CARE TO ONLY LEAVE AND NEVER ACCEPT YOUR MISTAKES!"
    Rain stared at Hana.
    "I was to protect you, but how can I protect you when the nightmares in my head are so real," Rain said, "I care for you like a sister...cause your kindness was never false...I'm sorry Jez....I'm sorry Jez I pushed you so far....just shoot me in the head like you plan."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It seems they're the welcoming committee. Unfortunately, we're not to engage them. Kevin's orders. These are good findings though. They've got me hurting pretty bad right now and seeing as I don't have Kevin's ability to get stronger as he hurts more, I can only act as a support unit. Pull me out of here while I figure out how to bar their progress."

Carlos lay, hurting against the wall. He wished he had Kevin's ability to grow stronger with more pain and damage. Anthony had something going for him. He could prove himself as one of Kevin's finest.

Meanwhile, at the house, Kevin was listening to Jez speak.

"Are you insane, Jez? I don't know what's wrong with him but it seems like someone is coming to get him. I intend on helping Rain out by shooting this invader or these invaders. Nobody trudges into my home without my permission."

Kevin knew of the thought-speaking ability Jez had and said in thought.

I'm just playing along with him. If he feels someone is after him and I shoot that someone which isn't really there, he might feel better.

Kevin looked at the refridgerator and then at Rain, saying,

"Is this the guy, Rain? Is he after you? Not in my house, he isn't. In my house, you're either of three things to me: A friend in both an intimate sense and platonic sense, a contact who might have information or who might serve as a care provider or one of the dead. Since this guy is after Rain, we know what exactly he is..."

Kevin took his gun back, turned the safety off and fired the remaining rounds in the clip at the refridgerator, loaded a fresh clip in and turned the safety back on, handing the Colt to Jez.

You see, Jez? That might help at my refridgerator's expense. Get a shot glass and some whiskey ready. Alcohol usually calms me down and despite how bitter it is to him, it might calm him as well.

"You listen to me and you listen good, Rain. If I didn't care or show compassion towards you, would I have risked not being able to walk again just to get to this point? Of course not, I would've stayed in bed while Hana checked on you. I may be blunt and I may be stern but at least I show enough compassion to help you so don't tell me that I'm a fraud. I don't run from my feelings and I most certainly don't run from those who threaten me. You seem to be running away though. You seem to be running away from yourself. Jez, can you get me back into bed? It was a hassle to use my arms to drag myself to the hall and then the kitchen. Hana, can you please give Rain a proper haircut? Also, use my medkit to treat his self-inflicted injury. Make sure you do it right though. Disinfecting spray, soap, water, needle and thread or if you want to do it the quicker way, disinfecting spray, needle and thread, fire to cauterize the wound. That is painful though."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 06-14-2009 at 11:39 PM.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raging Pineapple Vendor View Post
    "You listen to me and you listen good, Rain. If I didn't care or show compassion towards you, would I have risked not being able to walk again just to get to this point? Of course not, I would've stayed in bed while Hana checked on you. I may be blunt and I may be stern but at least I show enough compassion to help you so don't tell me that I'm a fraud. I don't run from my feelings and I most certainly don't run from those who threaten me. You seem to be running away though. You seem to be running away from yourself. Jez, can you get me back into bed? It was a hassle to use my arms to drag myself to the hall and then the kitchen. Hana, can you please give Rain a proper haircut? Also, use my medkit to treat his self-inflicted injury. Make sure you do it right though. Disinfecting spray, soap, water, needle and thread or if you want to do it the quicker way, disinfecting spray, needle and thread, fire to cauterize the wound. That is painful though."
    "That is what grandfather would say," Rain said, "I give you food and shelter, support and love...you don't think I care....and yet he hurt me....he thought terrible things...on one hand he loved me...on another I was merely a hassle to him...that's why he died."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez took the gun from Kevin. She weighed it in her hands before looking at Rain. When he mentioned that his Grandfather was dead, it changed her plans completely. She took into consideration what Kevin said, but she had a plan of her own. His obviously didn't work. Shaking her head, she let out a chuckle. It was either that or change her mind completely.

"Well, Rain," She took a deep breath and let it out in a sigh. "It makes me sad to think that you couldn't come to me with this. I'm dead. I could have handled you're Grandfather. I could have told him how you felt. I trusted you when you promised to help me. I made a promise to help you. And what? You couldn't trust me or something?"

She sighed again. "Not everyone feels that way about you. Not everybody lies to you, Rain. I mean, if I did, I'd have feelings like that about anyone who I cared about but considered them a hassle. Don't you think so? I'd want to get rid of anyone who bothered me like that. Who did I ask you to help me protect? It was Hana. So, maybe she's a hassle to me even though she's my sister. As a matter of fact-"

Without a second thought, she raised the gun and aimed it right at Hana's head. She steadied her hand trying hard not to let her feelings be so noticable. The look on Hana's face caused Jez to look away quickly. She closed her eyes as she took a few deep breaths to calm down. Don't try to stop me, Kevin. I need to do this. Just leave me to do this...

"If she's such a hassle, I should get rid of her right now. I might be lucky and still be alive when she dies but it's a chance I'm willing to take risks for." She looked at Rain, struggling to keep with her plan. "Give me a reason not to, Rain. Just one reason."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Sorry Sailor had to do this, forgive me afterwards

Rain got up immediately and rushed as best as he could. He grabbed Hana by the wrist and dragged her back to the end of the kitchen with him.
    "It was never about you or Hana...none of you are liars...none of you hurt me," Rain said, "My nightmares come back and haunt me...I don't know how to clearly think."
    He kept Hana close to him though.
    "My words would never be clear enough to protect Hana," Rain said he dragged Hana behind him, "So if I cannot use my mind to overpower you, then I'll use my body to take bullets."

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos got on his cell phone to call Kevin...

Hearing it ring, Kevin began dragging himself back to the bedroom. At the same time, he spoke to Jez in thought.

Are you insane, Jez? This isn't funny. I don't care whether or not you tell me not to try and stop you. I love Hana and am looking out for her no matter what.

Kevin answered his phone...

"Hello? What is it Carlos?"

"ZOO!!!...AQUARIUM!!!...NOW!!!"

In a low voice, Kevin said over the phone,

"Sending someone over now."

Kevin hung up and dragged himself back to the kitchen, banging the door frame to get everyone's attention.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 06-14-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

"I am just handing in work. I am trying to be respectable somehow. Stranger things have happened, haven't they?"

As Ted began walking, he was approaching the Physics building, chatting idly, happily, and in a way he never could before he shifted.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: No need to be sorry...it's almost exactly what I was wishing to happen...please don't hate me...)

Hana was speechless. Jez was actually holding a gun to her head, threatening her. It seemed so out of place and beyond Jez. Yet Hana didn't know what to think anymore. No one was acting right.

Bracing, Hana closed her eyes waiting for Jez to pull the trigger. The last things she expected was for Rain to grab her wrist and pull her into the kitchen. She was relieved by it though, noticing Rain saved her. When he stepped up to shield her, she began paniking. "Rain, don't do this. I'm not important."

---------

Jez rested her hand at her side as Rain began to drag Hana away. She looked at Kevin as he left. She thought a minute about what he said.

She shook her head before looking at Rain. "Really, Rain?" She took aim with the gun but this time aimed it right at Rain. "You'd really do that?" After keeping the gun postioned for a few moments, Kevin appeared again and began banging on the door frame.

Rolling her eyes, Jez let her arm drop, bringing the gun to her side. "Don't worry, Kevin. I'm not as evil as you think I am."

She looked back at Rain and Hana before placing the gun on the kitchen floor. "I'm glad you're thinking clearly enough to realize that we'd never hurt you and that this was all one of your nightmares coming back. I'm also extremely glad that you kept your promise. I'm not sure what I would have done if you hadn't. I hope you don't take it personally. I'm not like you're Grandfather. I don't hurt people I care for but I needed you realize all of that."

"Hana," She looked at her sister, clearing her throat, "I'm...sorry. I hope you know I would never do anything like that. I was just...using you...t-to help Rain. I didn't have time to let you in on it."

Not sure what to say, Hana just swollowed loudly. "Well, couldn't have done that mind-talking...thing and told me that way? Do you know what you did to me? To everyone?"

Jez sighed, "I thought about telling you that way, but, let's face it. I mean, I wasn't exactly lying. It was more like faking. You're a terrible faker." She looked at the others. "I apologize to all of you for scaring you all like that. Don't think differently of me, please. Although, I'm sure you all think I'm evil and horrible anyway. I was out of ideas and I had to help Rain. Like I promised." Jez dug her hands into her pockets.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hearing Jez give some reassurance about holding the gun to Hana's head, Kevin said,

"No, that isn't it but thank you for putting the gun down. In addition, you left the safety on but that's besides the point. I got a call from Carlos. It sounds like he and Anthony are in a bind at the moment. Rain, Jez, I sent them to only perform reconniassance. They are not instructed to engage any enemy. I ask that you please extract them from their current location. They're at the zoo in the aquarium. Just get in, find them, pull them out and come back here. Do not initiate combat. I wish to know what they found. You two will be rewarded if you do this for me."

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

(OOC: First post, please tell me if I have messed up!)

Hand over her mouth, Oneo would do her best to remain quiet. Although already spattered with her colleague’s blood she wasn’t planning on getting involved with this scene anytime soon.

It had been a normal start to the day. Getting a bus down to Kapoks zoo, coming around the back entrance and getting dressed before beginning her early shift. It was only when the usual flow of customers failed to show that she had realised something wasn’t right.

Emerging from the Panda’s pen she had spotted a small group of her fellow employees. (Called so seeing as she had failed yet again to actually make any friends in the place.) Approaching them her mouth opened to ask what was happening when he had appeared.

A form cloaked in black had simply melted into view, being behind one of the men within their group she hardly saw the flash of a blade before it was sticking out of his chest. The man then jerked his arm upward sending a spray of warm blood to spatter the remaining party that stood, herself included.

With shrill screams the two women had then scattered, the figure as quick as he had appeared had then vanished. A small whimper rose within her throat before her feet shifted and she’d found herself running, only to come to an abrupt halt when the Zoo’s Beluga Whale calmly floated by her, the thing looking just as stunned as she was before it would sail away around the corner.

It was then that she had decided to hide. Keeping low and slipping into the reptile house, its humid air drawing sweat across her brow already as she’d tuck herself away, glancing back and peeking out the window cautiously to see what was happening outside. One hand over her mouth held back a scream as she’d witness one man being tossed around and thrown down by an Orca, the panic building until with a sickening rip two over-sized wings pulled upward from her back, knocking over the python’s cage which was luckily empty for that week.

Catching her breath she’d look outside again, eye’s wide with panic before kicking off and projecting herself upward, bursting from the thinly tiled roof and its insulation, hands into fists she’d land just beside Carlos. Her breathing was ragged again as she’d crouching beside him, unable to speak for the moment and only grabbing him about the waist, pulling an arm over her neck and lifting him, a quick crouch had her airborne once more, flying off balance to land back inside the reptile house, its doorways and halls too small for any Orca to squeeze into.
    Kiii!~

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: That was a good post Anime. I'm just OOC posting here so people don't think you came up with all that out of the blue.

Now we just need Light Buster to post, as if he can't get the Orcas off you for a bit I'll be rolling to see if they "get" the two of you. )

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I don't know who you are but thanks. Now that my location has been changed, go get Anthony. He is still there. I will call my higher-up about my change in location."

Carlos pulled out his phone again and used the speed dial feature to call Kevin.

"Yeah? What is it?"

"I'm...right now. Some...came and...me from...Aquarium. ...go back...Anthony though. ................shifter. smell...blood...her...Jez and..."

"Carlos? Carlos? Say something, Carlos."

Carlos noticed his phone and mumbled to himself...

"Damn it. Why now do I get bad reception?"

Kevin heard nothing and hung up thinking...

Something's wrong...Carlos got all fuzzy and garbled there.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 06-15-2009 at 06:03 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria sighed and looked at Jean. She could feel his emotions radiating from his body and just by looking at his facial expression. Miria appreciated that he was looking out for her but it seemed as if we was stalking her in a way.

"Thanks for looking out for me."
    Miria had said with sincerity and glee. She smiled and awaited the cab to bring them to the university. Does it take an eternity for a cab to get here?

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed as he was sent on another menial task, getting more food for the snack table in the waiting room. He debated just abandoning the whole process but realized he had very little else to do, the two days off had left him well ahead in his homework. He sighed as he walked to the grocery store alone and exuding an aura of displeasure.

Frederick looked at Miria and Katie, "I'm going to the interview thing... if you want to come follow." he said and started walking towards the physics building. He decided to keep his law in place in case they managed to get the car running again. He didn't want anyone leaving until they had fulfilled the necessary conditions of Fate. Worse comes to worse, he could place a curse n their fate until they fulfilled Fate's needs.

Frederick had his hands in his pockets as he walked. Gradually, his calmness began to warp, and he felt the skittering claws of freedom tearing at his soft-cotton chains. He looked around in as low key a manner as possible and was noticed, across the street, a boy he recognized. It was odd recognizing someone based of facial features now, rather than their thread, but the boy, and everyone near him, didn't appear to have the usual vein-threads. He couldn't understand why... perhaps the boy possessed some sort of anti-Fate power... which would explain why he felt so uncomfortable.

However, the boy passed them, and at a fair distance, and Frederick began to recover. Soon though he arrived at the physics building.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria kept looking around for the cab and at the corner of her eye, had seen that Fredrick was walking away. She searched the streets and then looked at Kate.

"Well, I guess we should go to the interview." Miria smiled at Kate and followed right behind Fredrick.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oneo froze then, releasing the man and stepping back, her hands wringing one another in worry, awaiting him to finishing on the phone before stuttering.

“I-I have to go back…out there?”

She’d look to the window before approaching it, a little off balance with the tips of her wings dragging across the concrete. Gripping the sill and lifting on her toes she would peek out, looking for any sign of this Anthony. Lowering herself then her attention came back to this other man.

“I can not see him…”

She bit her lower lip, close to shredding it at the thought of going back out there, first time she put down to some form of adrenalin rush…but now?
    Then again, she’d decide with a rather shaky sigh, it would be too much for her should this Anthony man die because of her cowardice.

“Nnh’…”

Eye’s closing tight she’d propel herself up again, bare feet pressing upon the tiles of the roof, franticly looking around for the other male.
    Kiii!~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: For Rein* and Tamaki-Sama).

(OOC: Sigh I have no idea how many times I am going to apologize, but I am truly apologetic for not posting sooner. I have been a “busy, busy, bee”. No, not really. Okay, well yes I have been. I have just had to reestablish some things in pertinence to school and what not (not that things are official yet), and some other stuff… But I hardly doubt you want me to go into details, as usual. Thank you for your patience with me, it is and has been much appreciated).

“It’s a damn Liger! What do you think you can do to help?” Just then a snarl escaped through the Liger’s mouth as it began to move out in front of them.

Kiyoshi almost started laughing—bitterly. But, she had decided against that as well.

She thought it funny how people just seemed to know the names of these hybrid animals at random. She then wondered if they could possibly pick a serial killer out of a line-up. At this rate, she would not doubt it for a second.

“Never mind that.” Galen looked Kiyoshi in the eyes to get his point across. “If you can do something to help, that would be appreciated, but I’ve got it handled.”

Kiyoshi just glanced at him sideways before rolling her eyes, and semi-turning towards Galen.

“But I thought that I was a girl who didn’t seem like she could do much.”

The sarcasm was thickly laced in her voice as she had spoken.

The Liger attacked Galen then, and Kiyoshi watched his entire facial expression change. What in bloody name was she doing? She should have helped him. She could have helped him. But she was just standing there, watching the whole things play out like an idiot. No—she was guarding Reina.

Poor Galen.

Kiyoshi’s sense spiked even more and she focused even more of her attention to Galen then for some strange reason.

“Something’s wrong.”

She just looked at him further.

“W-What?” She said, stuttering a bit.

Suddenly the Liger leaped at the three of them, more so toward Galen, and then that was when it had happened. Kiyoshi noticed a faint black-grey-tinted glow forming around Galen, and rising up from the surface of his skin. She had only been able to do that with herself as of that point…how odd.

This had happened when he went to protect himself, and the next thing that Kiyoshi knew Galen’s shirt tore, exposing some of his bare skin—unscathed in any way.

“What the bloody hell is up with the guys I just happen to encounter and their no-shirt policy!” She yelled in frustration, not knowing quite what to do at that moment.

Then…

“Galen, look ou-” But her words were cut off when the liger swiped at Galen with his paw again, and sent him flying.

Hitting the ground behind them, a good distance away, which was when panic had, began to consume Kiyoshi. Was he all right? She might not have liked him very much, but she seemed to care about his well being well enough. What about Reina? What about her?

What were they going to do??

The damn thing started to circle Kiyoshi and Reina.

The atmosphere changed again, and although in danger, Kiyoshi simply looked up at glanced at Galen.

“It feels so different…” She whispered to herself.

Next thing she knew, everything had seemed to slow down like in some bad scene in a film she remembered seeing as a child.

Everything.

It was as if time itself had stopped.

Kiyoshi could barely make out what Galen was saying, let alone was aware of the fact that he was running toward them, yelling for them to run.

But her clarity and frozen state of mind suddenly quickened again, and her senses spiked even more so—everything was louder.

“Run! We need to get out of here, now!!”

Snapping back into things, Kiyoshi instantly grabbed Reina’s hand and started running away from the liger.

“Come on! We need to get out of here! That thing… That thing isn’t an animal.”

How did she know that?

She looked at Galen whilst running in his direction still.

“Go! Turn around! I’ll follow!” She yelled across the parking lot.

Kiyoshi was going to suggest his dorm room for safety, but that would just lead the creature into an even more crowded area…with other people.

Sudden guilt panged at Kiyoshi’s insides again.

‘Kyon, I…’

‘RUN!’

And she did. But where were they going to go?

The forest. That was it.

“Galen, the forest! Run toward the forest!”

That was probably not the best of all ideas, but she could not think of anything else at the time being.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony continued to dodge the Orcas' attacks. He couldn't engage them at this time so he had to keep backing up. He turned around and began to run. He then noticed a girl on the roof. Maybe she can give him assistance of getting out of here. He waved to the girl as he continued running toward her. This was his only choice since combat was out of the question. He really wanted to fight them but he didn't get that order to do so.

One of the Orcas caught up to him and attempted to attack him but Anthony managed to dodge the attack. He came to a grinding halt as he approached the wall. This didn't seem good at all. His only chance now is that girl that managed to rescue Carlos.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She’d shuffle then, becoming worried and nervous that the man was already dead. Then with a sudden jolt she’d spot him, his arm waving to her to call attention.
    Feet now parting she would skid down the side of the roof before dropping off the end, wings unfolding to slow the drop, feet padding upon the floor as she’d land beside him, arm's instantly coming around his middle, being smaller her cheek would be pressing at his back also.

“Ah!”

Her eye’s widened then, stumbling aside and letting out a startled cry as an Orca lunged for her. With a burst of strength she would suddenly lift them both skyward, the push of strength sending them rocketing up, stalling as her wing’s popped free before dropping back to earth.

Her smaller hands kept their hold on the larger male as she’d touch down inside the Reptile house. Releasing him she would then promptly topple back, wings having stretched back to unbalance her, sending her down upon her rear.
    Last edited by animereality; 06-16-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked at Kevin a little confused. "Rain can't go in this condition. He just stabbed himself in the leg. Someone's got to take of him before he can go out on any rescue missions." Hana couldn't figure out why she suddenly got so defensive. In the end, she decided that it was just because he protected her first. "Isn't there someone else. Jez can't go alone."

"She's got a point." Jez nodded. She looked at each of them as she tried to plan something out. Her last plan, although pulled off wrong, worked out in the end. It was impossible that she would come up with another one. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her head and a heaviness in her chest. She leaned against the wall, not able to tell which one hurt worse. Leaning against the table, she winced in pain.

Realizing it, Hana ran up and grabbed her under her shoulders and pulled her to a chair. "Jez? What's wrong?"

A few minutes before Jez answered, "I-its a change in the atmospheric pressure. I always get sick when this happens. It warps our connection and..." She voice trailed off as she coughed and then muttered under her breath because the coughing caused her chest to tighten. "Ugh..."

Hana placed a hand on Jez' forehead and let out a deep breath. "You have a fever. I think you've got a cold or something."

"Figures." Jez leaned her head on the table and took a deep breath.

Hana looked at Kevin and thought a few moments, "Now what do we do?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Jez," Rain said, "Hana will she be okay."
    Rain stared at Kevin.
    "Fine I'll go, I can go by myself," Rain said.
    As Rain tried to take a step forward, it wasn't pain that filled his body, but complete numbness. Rain hadn't been sleeping well and after the ordeal of just now he could finally feel the fatigue on his body. Rain took a step back and place his back on the wall. He slid down and just sat.
    "I'm kind of tired...." Rain said while trying not to nod off.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, get him some coffee and put extra sugar in it. I'm sorry, Rain but that will have to suffice. Oh and Hana, go get a banana for him as well. He will need the extra energy."

Kevin looked at Jez while still on the floor.

"Jez, rest in Hana's bed...Someone please get me into my bed. I'd do it myself but my legs are crap right now."

Kevin dragged himself to his nightstand and placed his gun in the drawer. He then leaned against it, sighing.

Closed Thread

Thread Information