AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 145 of 186 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Sorry for the late post. Internet is acting up at home.

Anthony, after waking up from Hana, walked over to Kevin. He wondered what was going on but he knew something was up. He needed to know. "So Kevin," Anthony said. "What's up?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Ah, perfect timing, Anthony. Now I can brief you and Carlos."

Kevin got into his "plotting in bed" pose and continued.

"I got a call from Maj. Clayton Briggs about creatures making random attacks on people from time to time. We have little information but we know the guard can't do anything. That's left up to district police and they aren't doing well in the job either. He requested me to investigate the attacks. There is a problem though. I am injured beyond belief so I can't really help out. This is where you two come in. I will spend my time healing with Hana while you two investigate the attacks. For now, it's a matter of stealth. Find and examine some corpses, should you find some and report the information back to me. Do not engage in combat. We do not need them attacking us next. Both of you, stick together and recon all main government facilities. The hospital, the burned down theater, the container yard down at the docks, and any other buildings or places you see fit with valid reason. Go. Remember...Do not engage the enemy. Just scout the area."

Kevin was entirely serious in his briefing. Being a corporal paid off for him as he commanded in front of Hana.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: I am just gonna’ drag Reina around until Rein* gets back. Greetings FaeryTaleAngel, our characters meet once again.

“Need some help?” Galen jumped a little before turning his head towards the familiar voice. When he did, if he weren’t panicked by the situation he would’ve sighed. Standing right beside him was Kiyoshi and she was smirking. He didn’t know why, but even when ended on semi-good terms with her, this made him somewhat angry.

“It’s a damn Liger! What do you think you can do to help?” Just then a snarl escaped through the Liger’s mouth as it began to move out in front of them. “Never mind that.” Galen looked Kiyoshi in the eyes to get his point across. “If you can do something to help, that would be appreciated, but I’ve got it handled.”

It attacked them then at Galen’s eyes went wide in shock. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t! What am I going to do? What am I going to do?? Galen had no idea what to do. He had never been attacked by anything before except for a hoard of screaming women, which was pretty scary enough, but this was really different. This liger wasn’t like the girls that tried to brutalize him in his past.

Something felt off though, and Galen felt a little strange. “Something’s wrong.” He accidentally said out loud before the Liger leaped at the three of them. He raised his hands out in front of himself as into protect himself but then suddenly something else happened. He began to feel weird, and when the Liger went to claw him, his shirt tore, but he felt nothing else. Why was that? Was he going to die? Was he already dead? Nope.

A mighty paw then sent him flying and he felt like crap as he was flying through the air. Now what about the girls? They were now vulnerable, and left there alone with that…that thing. He knew he wasn’t much of a fighter anyway. Galen hit the ground with a hard thud, taking out some flowers in the process. Quickly regaining his posture, he had realized how far away he actually was from the girls now. Great, now what am I suppose to do?

The Liger looked as if it were already formulating some type of plan as it just stood there and stared at the girls like they were going to be some type of Christmas feast. It began circling them then. Galen then got a sudden burst of adrenaline. He felt it course through his blood. He wanted to fight. But where did that come from? He knew he couldn’t without getting killed.

He started running toward the girls. “Run! We need to get out of here, now!!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Creatures attacking people from time to time? Anthony wondered what was their goal. He didn't want to question Kevin at this moment so he already made his decision. "Alright," he said. "We'll check those areas out."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"We will have to start by finding a couple bodies to examine. I will sniff them out and lead us to them. Examination will take place then. Let's get moving."

Carlos put his trench on and grabbed his fedora to hide his face in shadow and walked out the door, sniffing the air. He caught a scent and started following it to the border of the financial district.

"Anthony, I have a DB here, ready to be looked at."

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Default Introduction

Ted finished what he was working on. It was tiring, annoying, and slow. Sure, he wanted a physics degree, but why all the work. He was really bored sometimes, it pissed him off.

As soon as he found himself thinking these thoughts he began to shove them aside, looking through the memories he d of one of the psychology professors he began to slowly talk himself through the value of work, life, and authority. Knowing these things helped, but he didn't get them, not quite. Basically, it was a slow evening, but it was time to turn in a sheet of squiggles written on a paper. He knew what all of them meant if he looked hard enough, but for the most part, the information was more stolen than his.

Ted decided to call Dale, since he'd be on campus late, who for some reason wasn't picking up his phone. Curious, perhaps something is wrong, making him busy this late. Oh - well, probably nothing.

So - he began the short walk from his apartment to the campus proper, where he saw Calantha, normally he wouldn't be able to tell she wasn't feeling well, but he'd been inside her mind before, and knew her personal quirks,

"Something's wrong?"

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Calantha smiled and ran over to him. "Ted-kun!" She said hugging him. "No, nothing's wrong. I just had some problems but I'm fine now." She let go of him and tilted her head at him. "It's nice to see you again! I havent seen you in a few years!"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean throws his car in park and hops out, nodding at Jay as he walks around to the trunk and throws it open. He digs around in the back for a minute or two, then walks back around with a large duffel bag that he throws on the back seat.

"Hurry up an'git in'da car 'den. We gone take care 'dis quick like." He nods at Jay before hopping over the door and into the drivers seat again. "You 'don lucky 'ah grew up hunt'n critters, 'ah can give y'u a han'."
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: I'm assuming that "DB" means dead body. Sorry, just trying to get my bearings. If not, let me know and I'll change it ASAP.

Anthony saw the DB on the ground and knelt down for a look. The body has some blood on it. It was a female Caucasian, probably in her early teen years, with a pink blouse and Hello Kitty Skirt on. It seems like a blunt trauma that broke a lot of her bones although there wasn't much bleeding.

Athena, I need you to help me remember the description of this body. We need to report this to Kevin.
    I understand.

"Okay," Anthony said. "We should report this to Kevin."

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    (lol...ok I have no idea what Jericho would do while being asleep so...)

"Alright...let's get this over with," Jericho didn't flinch at the needle's prick.

The liquid was injected and slowly his eyes became heavy. Roivas was floating around somewhere. Maybe it was his own mind. Wherever it was, it was dark.
    NPC post

The security guard picked Jericho up and then walked through the halls. He opened a mahogany door and brought him into a nice room. It had beautiful renaissance paintings and antique like furniture. It had very nice class to it. The security guard hooked some IVs into Jericho, stitched up his wound, and grabbed a blood pack and hooked it into the IV tube.

NPC post end

Orochi walked into his room. A master bedroom with a bed with a canopy. It had an odd adult manner to it. It seemed so weird for Orochi to choose such a room with an elderly persons feel. Orochi sat on a chair and stared at the marble floor for a moment. He was angry that he had shown such a weakness. It was such a disgrace. But Orochi really had no power to control that. But he wasn't suppose to show his weakness. Orochi picked up an empty vase and threw it onto the floor. This was a big failure, a big failure.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ted began by hugging back, hesitantly, he was used to her, but it still all seemed so foreign.

"I just got into town. Been her a few weeks actually. I didn't know you'd be here exactly, but I did feel your mind nearby. What exactly happened? Things are better?"

Ted was surprised, not unhappily to see her. However, as he got closer to the university he was getting more and more uneasy, something that had never happened before.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well hold on, Anthony. Let's look at this from all angles. Many bones broken but no significant bleeding...on the outside, that is. Perhaps a bone stabbed her lungs or heart, killing her. Knowing that "several" is the key word mixing with "blunt trauma", if an animal did it, it would have to have massive strength. For now, I'm going to take a guess and say that a bear beat up on her. Our reconniassance is not over yet. Our next area is the zoo. We should start asking some employees there about any animals that got loose. If one of them mentions a bear, continue talking to them. Let's go."

Craig had called a cab after that statement. He was smelling the air for a moment and thought to himself.

I do smell bear somehow...The question is why?
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 06-14-2009 at 10:45 AM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly Perriwinkle View Post
    Rain felt Jez grab onto him. He struggled and struggled. Then she let go and stared at his grandfather.
    "Get more people we'll need more people," Jez said.
    "No..please...I'll just go home...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry I disobeyed...don't punish me any more," Rain pleaded now.
    The grandfather nodded and walked over to give Jez the drill. Rain got up despite his fear and grabbed Jez from behind.
    "You can't...you can't kill," Rain said, "Tell him not to get more tell him not to."
    (OOC: This whole post should be read by Pineapple and Sparkly. Sorry for the length. I got carried away...)

Jez felt a scream lodge in her throat as Rain grabbed her from behind, begging her to tell someone not to get more. She could feel his grip tighten as she struggled. As she attempted to pry him away, she tried to quickly process what was going on. She couldn't figure out what was wrong with Rain and she had no clue how to stop him.

"Rain..." She struggled more to release his grip and as she did, she attempted something she felt would have the ability to make things worse.

In a last ditch effort, she tried her new found ability to talk him into calming down. She closed her eyes while she still tried to get free and focused. Rain, it's me Jez. Please, I'm not trying to hurt you. I want to help. You have to give me a chance if you want my help. I promise, I won't hurt you.

Once she finished, she finally got up the courage to scream out. She decided it was time to push her pride aside and call for help. She let out a loud scream and finally broke Rain's hold on her. She stumbled a few steps before she turned around to face him, afraid to turn her back on him again. Rain, please... she thought as she moved back far enough to place the table between them.

She was half tempted to attack him in some form like she would with anybody else who grabbed her like that. But, she realized that she wouldn't be keeping the promise she made not two seconds earlier. She had an attitude, but she wasn't one to break promises she made with anyone. She just hoped someone heard her scream.

----------

Hana stared at the wall while she listened to what was going on. Part of her was thankful that she didn't have to get involved. On the other hand, another part of her wanted to go along with them just for the sole fact of finding out what was going on.

After Carlos and Anthony left, Hana looked at Kevin and stared at him a while. Finally, she took in a deep breath and let it out before speaking. "Kevin? Why....How come..." She stopped, trying to figure out the way she wanted to word her question.

That's when Hana heard it. She heard a strange noise from the living toom. It seemed so out of place. She tried to remember who else was in the house. Carlos and Anthony left to complete Kevin's mission for them. Who else was there? That's when she realized that it was just Rain and Jez.

She looked at Kevin a moment, "Did you hear that?" She looked back at the door, extremely curious to know what was going on.

When she heard the scream, she jumped to her feet. "Kevin, something's wrong? That was Jez. She doesn't scream unless-" She raced towards the door, ignoring the pain, but stopped as she touched the door knob. She could feel the build up of wind on the other side of the door. There was so much that she didn't want to open the door. She took a deep breath before pulling the door open and running out into the hall. Her sister needed her help and she couldn't afford to be scared.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seeing Hana run into the hall, despite the pain was impressive.

That wasn't foolhardy in the least bit. She showed concern and ran with pain set aside. That's acceptance and determination. She accepted the pain and is now determined to help her sister. I might as well help too. But I will need something, just in case.

Kevin reached into his nightstand drawer between the two beds and pulled out a sidearm, an M1911A1A and loaded a fresh clip in with two more at his side. He made a soft landing out of pillows and blankets and dropped onto it to begin dragging his way to the hall. Walking would trouble his legs so using the upper half of his body would have to suffice.

When he got there, he noticed chaos happening with Jez and Rain. He got furious from it all...the clatter, the racket, the insanity. Enough was enough for him. He pointed the gun towards the ceiling and let off a warning shot. He waited one second and fired another warning shot to get their attention.

"Jez, Rain...Explain what is going on here that you made not only Hana run, enduring pain along the way but made me drag myself, literally out of bed, with a handgun, thinking someone was attacking!!!"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain continued to hold onto Jez, but he saw grandfather leave for a while and come back with two others. One had a gun. Rain let go of Jez and shook his head. The room filled with a thousand hands, a thousand voice, and a thousand eyes staring at him. The world was like a jello bowl. Wiggly. And even though there were voices all around mere whispers, their voices were signaled out by the reinforcements.
    "We'll corner him," said the one with the gun, "We'll corner him and shoot, then drag."
    Rain shook his head.
    "No..no..no...I'll be good...I'll do as you ask....I'll do it all," Rain pleaded.
    Rain made a turn so that way he wouldn't get caught into the corner and ran into the kitchen.
    "I'll do it all," Rain said, "Look look...I'll...I'll make it easier for you to drag me."
    Rain took a knife from the counter and stabbed it into his right leg.
    "Look I'll...I'll even skin myself," Rain said placing his nails into his cheeks and dragging as hard as he could, "I'll even be good and cut my hair."
    Rain grabbed the nearest pair of scissors and sloppily cut his hair into uneven strands.
    "Just just don't hurt me..." Rain compromised, "I'll do it all so you don't have to."
    Rain went to far back and now was on the back wall of the kitchen. But Rain sat down, and covered his eyes and started nonsensical pleading and crying. Rain could hear the taunt of the refrigerator and the dishwasher.
    "Bad boy Rain...ran away from home...time has come to set things right," they said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Umm well I got hurt and people made a huge conflict when I told them I cant see...because one person didnt do anything...but things are better." Calantha said tilting her head at the ground. "Are you going to this Kapok University, Ted-kun?" She asked tilting her head back up at him.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin saw Rain run past into the kitchen, screaming. He started dragging his way there slowly. He held the gun, safety on and said,

"Rain, where are they!? I don't know what's going on but tell me where they are!"

This guy's a nut job. If his grandfather is giving him this much trouble, I could just have him killed. With the animal attacks going about, I can have him captured and brought to a bear or some other vicious animal and mauled, bit, and clawed to death before being digested. For now, I'll play this game with Rain.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

Ted finally began to relax after hearing things were ok, "Yeah, I just started, trying to make myself able to eventually get some sort of way to y bills. Luckily, I happened to find all the interesting scholarships.

"But - hey - I heard there were far weirder things going on around here recently. I am just going to hand something in, wanna come with and we can talk? It has been a while."

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Anthony nodded his head and said, "Okay, I'll call a cab to take us to the zoo. He walked out to the street and called for a cab. It took a while for a cab due to the empty streets but a cab eventually came. He and Carlos made their way to the cab and entered it.

"Can you take us to the zoo?" Anthony said. The driver began to speak but he spoke in Swahili and Anthony assumed he couldn't speak English fluently but then the driver pointed to what appeared to be a voice or button operated button GPS. He entered the location of the zoo and the driver began to drive.

Kapok's Main Zoo was located miles away from the main city on hard to develop land. The cost was cheap and it allowed the animals roam and to have a lot of them. Anyone can get here using any form of transportation.

When they arrived at the zoo, there was a posted sign that the zoo was closed today for renovations. Anthony however, spotted a school of dolphins swimming in the air above the zoo. The driver stopped the cab to put it in reverse to turn around but then strange animal noises began to ring out. "Something's wrong," Anthony said.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Calantha looked at him happily. "Sure. I would love to." She said grasping his hand. "So what are you handing off anyways?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Interesting...Dolphins in the air. Start in the aquarium and ask the employees there of any strange activity. I will search it also but I want you to get answers from staff."

Carlos rushed to the aquarium and started sniffing about, ignoring all of the scenery for the time being.

How does a dolphin end up in the air? I don't like what's going on here but I've gotta get this area clear.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    "Well.." Kat took a small sip of her tea before she spoke. " I recently moved with my mother from Okinawa shortly after my father died. It's been a little difficult to adjust since I can't read English, but I've been able to meet some very interesting people."

She then beamed a warm smile. " I was extremely surprised when my best friend Kiyo-chan(Kiyoshi) moved here too. I couldn't believe it! But it seems that lately she's had this Kyon person around a lot lately. " She then started to blush as bit as she took another sip of her tea. "I don't really like him. He's a perv." She was reminded of horrible memories of Kyon taking her first kiss, as well as her second shortly after that.

"For awhile my mother was constantly trying to marry me off to rich westerners here at Kapok, and it seemed like every other day she'd bring home suitors. But.......thanks to Xanu.....I don't have that problem anymore...."

Her face started to sadden for a moment, but then she quickly shook and smiled again. "eheheheh. Sorry about that. I just kind of went off and started rambling."
    Kairos looked at her and decided to not look any futher into what was bothering her.
    "Knowing your limits is a good sign of a Weaver. She is a kind girl and what has happened to her should stay with her unless she is willing to tell you." Shadow told him.
    "Its ok." Kairos told her, "I sometimes go off into a ramble myself. I think everyone does." He joked. "It's nothing to worry about. You just say what you like."
    Then there was what else she had also said. Kiyoshi. His face went a little red and he blushed, "So your a friend of Kiyoshi's ain't you?" He looked down at his tea. "Have you seen her recently? How is she?" He suddenly realised what he was doing and how obvious he looked. Embressed he tried to change the subject.
    "So if your a shifter what can you do?" He looked back up at her, "What power do you have?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Kairos looked at her and decided to not look any futher into what was bothering her.
    "Knowing your limits is a good sign of a Weaver. She is a kind girl and what has happened to her should stay with her unless she is willing to tell you." Shadow told him.
    "Its ok." Kairos told her, "I sometimes go off into a ramble myself. I think everyone does." He joked. "It's nothing to worry about. You just say what you like."
    Then there was what else she had also said. Kiyoshi. His face went a little red and he blushed, "So your a friend of Kiyoshi's ain't you?" He looked down at his tea. "Have you seen her recently? How is she?" He suddenly realised what he was doing and how obvious he looked. Embressed he tried to change the subject.
    "So if your a shifter what can you do?" He looked back up at her, "What power do you have?"
    Kat heaved as sigh as her tail swayed lazily back and fourth. "Well, I can pretty much do anything a cat can do really. Ya know, squeeze through tight places, jump really high, stuff like that. However, I don't always land on my feet ehheheh ."

She looked over at Kairos and noticed that he was blushing, and it wasn't really all that difficult to put two and two together.

"So, how do you know Kiyo-chan?." She smiled as her ears perked up. She had a feeling that he probably had a bit of a crush on her, but she wasn't all that surprised. Kiyoshi was a pretty attractive girl and had a nasty habit of being a bit of a heart breaker whether she realized it or not.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked at Jay.

"Are you absolutely sure that we can go take that survey and just leave you behind? What if it takes longer then what it was suppose to take?" Miria sighed and had seen that Jean was helping Jay.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, through her thoughts to his. Miria was a bit curious and furious as to why he was here. Had he been following me here?? She sighed and waited for a cab to arrive to take them to this survey.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kat heaved as sigh as her tail swayed lazily back and fourth. "Well, I can pretty much do anything a cat can do really. Ya know, squeeze through tight places, jump really high, stuff like that. However, I don't always land on my feet ehheheh ."
    Kairos listened with interest and couldn't help but notice her tail as it swung side to side. It was a weird thing that he could help but stare at. He pulled his eyes away to catch her finish talking. He laughed with her at the comment on falling. She wasn't a bad girl at all and he suddenly felt a pang of guilt inside him. His silver eyes showed him a little more and he tried to ignore it.

She looked over at Kairos and noticed that he was blushing, and it wasn't really all that difficult to put two and two together.

"So, how do you know Kiyo-chan?." She smiled as her ears perked up. She had a feeling that he probably had a bit of a crush on her, but she wasn't all that surprised. Kiyoshi was a pretty attractive girl and had a nasty habit of being a bit of a heart breaker whether she realized it or not.
    He suddenly blushed again.
    "Don't be so bashful boy." Shadow told him.
    He looked up to Kat,
    "Em...Well she snuck into my house one night and we pumped into each other. It's a weird story really but to put it simple she saved my life twice. It is strange." He said. He scratched his head, "I've never really talked about her to someone else. Well beyond shadow that is." His face went very red suddenly as he remembered his last words with her. Without realising it his hands went up to his lips and he touched them slightly. He could still remember the kiss and the feel. It had filled with so much joy but now he felt a little ashamed at what he had done. But then again he hadn't expected to still be alive right now. Nor did he expect to stay alive much longer.
    As that cloud began to loam over him again he just smiled. He pushed it aside with his memories of Kiyoshi and looked back at Kat.
    "She was important to me. Definatly!" he smiled, "She will always have a place in my heart." He took a sip of tea, "But things took us apart. I don't know if we will ever see each other again." He tried his best smiled then. It was hard. An wierd silance began to decend in the room.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-15-2009 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Spelling
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Closed Thread

Thread Information