AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 133 of 186 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Samael clicked his tongue. He was already late for class, he was pissed, and feeling particularly mulish. He certainly was to cowtoe to the desires of a bloody immature child, so pathetically fascinated with something so dull as the female form. "You want me to stay so you can sexually harass that girl? I'm sorry... that was blunt of me... hit on her. You think I care even the slightest bit towards fascilitating your attempts at sexual or romantic escapades? I don't. But here... you talk her into leaving and I'll watch the bloody girl. If you can't manage that, then obviously she doesn't want your bloody idiotic face around and you can go home knowing that you weren't going to make any progress with her anyway. All you'll be down is the silver medal of hitting on the unconscious girl! Oh god this is disgusting... Forget what I said... I can't even bloody condone this idiotic behavior! It is foul flesh peddling and I will have no part of it even to get rid of your moronic face. So get just cut your losses and leave you narcissistic, malodorous pervert!" Samael gripped his forehead... "The more I argue with you the more I bloody forget the point of this entire affair is to help the bloody unconscious girl. Do you even remember that? All your doing is chasing a bloody skirt that doesn't want to be chased and ignoring the bloody injured person! Just leave this world has no need for fools like you"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

“Fine. I’m bored anyway.” Galen got up from his spot in the field, and said one more thing before walking off. “You heard Kiyoshi. She’ll be fine. We just need her to wake up first. Hitting on unconscious people is gross and no fun. You get no reaction and that defeats the purpose of the game. I still take you up on that bet though.”

Galen walked across the field and over to where Kiyoshi was sitting. “Hi, Kiyoshi is it?” He sat down next to her. “So I was wondering if you were still angry, why are you still here? Your friend doesn’t seem to want you here that much either. The girl should be fine now, and you looked like you were going somewhere earlier. You can go now if you want to.”

He caught sight of her book bag and opened it, taking out a book. “So you are in college! Well in that case, if you want I can help you with school and we can leave together. My name is Galen by the way.” Galen scooted a little closer to her. “So what’s your favorite subject? No we can talk about that on our way back to the university. So that must mean you are around eighteen or nineteen, huh? What do you say? Sound good? Are ya' up for it?

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It wasn't a bet" Samael muttered under his breath and stared daggers into the fools retreating back. Death would have been to good for him. And then he looked at the girl. "This is all your fault you know that?" he whispered to her unconscious form. "If you had just manage to walk properly, like a bloody normal human being, none of this would have happened. I wouldn't have met Kiyoshi, I wouldn't have had to put up with that gutter-minded moron, and I wouldn't have had to miss my class. How am I going to make up those credit hours. Oh god!" he held his head in his hand, suddenly becoming incredibly stressed when he remembered how crammed his schedule was and how important each class was to being able to graduate in the required two years before his parents cut him off from child support. He groaned in anguish, "What did I do to deserve this? I never hurt anyone, always did my Moral Obligation. But the world feels it necessory to ki-... to hurt me. Oh well, luckily it was my class with Maria. I'm sure I can make that up. She won't be happy though. Well, serves her right for that shallow interpretation of Critque of Practical Reason."

He sighed, realizing he was talking to an unconscious girl and looked at the sky. "Why do I have to put up with bloody fools all the damn time? Isn't there a worthy adversary?" Other than whoever is... or rather was stakling me. Are they even still doing that? Suddenly all his paranoia began flooding back to him, and he cast Kiyoshi a distrusting glare. The sex-addled maggot couldn't possibly be more than an idiotic tool but she could be a threat.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi as finally relaxed. She was in the right state of mind, and everything was quit clear. She was in her meadow again, the one that she did not get the opportune chance to visit very often. Last time she was there, something had happened with her and Kyon, and she just hoped that nothing happened this time to mess it up. She was finally content, and it had been awhile since she had even begun to feel that way.

Her sense suddenly spiked though, and although relaxed, she slightly stiffened.

‘Oh gods, please no! Just let it be a figment of my imagination.’ She thought to her self, beginning to chant it over and over in her mind.

The presence just got closer, and closer the more she thought about it, and that was truly aggravating.

“Hi, Kiyoshi was it?” He sat down next to her at that point, and Kiyoshi’s concentration was completely broken then, and her eyes snapped open.

‘How the hell does he know my n…’ She mentally cursed Samael then.

“So I was wondering if you were still angry, why are you still here? Your friend doesn’t seem to want you here that much either. The girl should be fine now, and you looked like you were going somewhere earlier. You can go now if you want to.”

What did he think he was doing?

“Are you trying to have a conversation with me, or are you trying to convince me to leave by stating the obvious factors of the equation?” She asked, before turning her head slightly to glare at him.

Suddenly he was going through her book bag, and Kiyoshi’s eyes widened.

‘Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm, stay calm…’ She continued to chant to herself in her mind, but it was not working all to well.

He took a book out afterward. “So you are in college! Well in that case, if you want I can help you with school and we can leave together. My name is Galen by the way.”

Did he think that talking about this, and giving her his name would convince her further? What was he bloody doing?

Then he scooted closer to her.

‘It’s only personal space Kiyoshi, it gets violated every now and than. Just take a deep breath. It isn’t that big of a deal.’

‘But-‘

‘Deep breath!’

Surprisingly, Kiyoshi did as Kyon asked of her, exhaling slowly, calming her nerves and the adrenaline rush that was building up before.

“So what’s your favorite subject? No we can talk about that on our way back to the university. So that must mean you are around eighteen or nineteen, huh? What do you say? Sound good?”

Oh, that lasted long.

‘Kiyoshi-‘

“Galen, was it?” Kiyoshi ripped her book out of his hand and placed it back on the furoshiki, tying it back up so all of her books were resting in the same place together again, nicely, and neatly.

“First of all, we do not have the basics in common, so don’t try to make up for your perverted thoughts and antics by trying to relate to me.” She scooted away from him.

“Second, I am not in College…yet, and I don’t need your bloody help!” Kiyoshi grabbed her stuff again.

“Third, I am only bloody seventeen, and the gods only know how old you bloody are, so that just makes things worse. And don’t ever try to hit on me again! It has never worked for anybody else before, so don’t get your hopes up.”

Kiyoshi stood up, and looked down at “Galen” one more time before walking away again. “Don’t follow me. I don’t like you. You actually scare me, and until you change your whole perverted demeanor, I will never even be found in your presence again. Next time I might actually take force. Just leave me alone and go hump a tree or something.”

She turned from him and walked back over to where Samael and the unconscious girl were planted. Kiyoshi sat there in silence, facing away from them. She refused to talk to anybody unless she had to, or until the girl came to. The whole situation was getting rather annoying, and she started wishing that she hadn’t left the house after all. Kiyoshi would have tried meditating again, but there was no use, besides, it was probably best to just let her thoughts wander at that point in time.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Calantha started feeling better. She opened her cloudy-but-beautiful gray eyes. She quickly got to a sitting position and tilted her head. "I'm sorry if I made you mad, sir." She bowed while she was sitting and waited for a response. "I just felt light-headed and my sides and hand burned like they were on fire. I didnt mean to cause you any trouble." A tear went down her face but she silently cried.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony looked at the box as he helped Rain with the safe.

"How should we open the safe and the box? The hard way? Or the easy way?"

He needed to know quickly before Craig arrived.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael was unnerved when the girl suddenly woke up and started crying. He hadn't expected that but he recovered quickly, "Stop your crying, it solves nothing. Just be more bloody careful in the future so that this nonsense doesn't happen again." He felt a bit guilt over the girl crying but not enough that it truly bothered him.

He sighed standing up and moving his neck in a half circle, "If the girl is alright
    then I see no reason for me to stay any longer. I leave her in your hands Kiyoshi..." he then pointed to the other boy, "just try to make sure that boy doesn't try and take of her vulnerable state to get in her pants."

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Anthony looked at the box as he helped Rain with the safe.

"How should we open the safe and the box? The hard way? Or the easy way?"

He needed to know quickly before Craig arrived.
    Rain stared at Anthony.
    "The quick way of course," Rain said, "Don't be silly..we..have to hurry."
    Rain stared at Hana.
    "Shouldn't there be a button on the box somewhere?" Rain asked, "An orange one I think."

~~~~~~~~~~~
    NPC post

Su was in his car. He was very nervous and was looking for the fastest parts of the road. He needed to get somewhere else. He needed someone's help.
    He remembered yesterday Dr. David Jones told him about how he had his suspicions and that they would come today. Su knew both sides. Both of each other's dark sides. And they made him very frightful. He needed someone. Mostly him.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Im totally lost with all the ping-ponging going on, so let me know if Im off [though Im just gonna be as vague as possible]

BIC:

Katie ordered and sipped her tea. She couldnt help but look at Jay when he really wasnt paying attention and noticed he was staring off at something. She turned her head to see that the 'exchange of words' on the billboard turned into what appeared to be a fight. She sighed to herself a bit at how men found such interest in things like that. She thought about how the fight going on now was just to show off testosterone. Still, it was interesting to see that they too had powers and didnt really care who they showed them off to.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony pulled opened the safe door with force. There were some documents in the safe that looked interesting yet they were hard to read since he didn't know any of the information. He pulled out the documents and examined them.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

Galen sighed to himself. “I tried being nice! What am I doing wrong?” He decided to walk back over to the small group and took a seat on the same side of the girl that Kiyoshi had, but he distanced himself from her. It was obvious that she didn’t want him around. She stated it herself more then enough times.

After a while of silence, Galen couldn’t stand it any more. “Look Kiyoshi, I’m sorry. I’ll keep in mind what you said before, okay? That kinda stuff always happens and I can’t seem to help it. It’s one of the reasons I got kicked out of Vassar.”

He stopped for a few passing seconds before deciding to start up again. He really did feel bad, and didn’t want to cause any more problems. It seemed like everyone that was there had a pretty rough day enough as it was already.

“Kiyoshi, I’m sorry. Maybe we can start over and be friends. Maybe you’re not that bad of a person after all. Although I still don’t think you can beat me up, no matter what the situation, you did help that girl without even hesitating when I asked, not even knowing the situation or the people involved, and you seemed to know what you were doing. So thanks for coming to help based on your own free will, and thanks for putting up with me.”

It was still quiet, so he decided to try something else, even if it might have been random to some point. “So…do you believe that human beings are capable of having abilities?” He asked. “Like powers or something for example.” But that’s when the other girl finally woke up.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: So, if you guys wanted to, you can just go about things the way that you wanted to, and etcetera, etcetera... I am not sure how patient people are (I get ansy when RPing at times, so I can only assume), so feel free do to whatever. But, I am most likely not going to be back until maybe five or six in my time zone, and even then, I have homework to get caught up on. So if you do not feel like waiting, have at it and run a muck! Just do not control Kiyoshi unless you have my permission to do so, otherwise you can ignore her. Ha-ha! Have at it! <<<<<<<Is absolutely insane...sometimes. *Grins*)

Kiyoshi was still trying to ignore Galen to the best of her abilities, despite his apologies. What even brought that on in the first place? What a sudden personality change. That was a little scary as well. Kiyoshi did not know what to think at that point.

“Look, Galen. If you really wanted to, I can give you the benefit of a doubt, but…my friendships don’t usually end up lasting, so don’t hold your breath. I still don’t like you though, and it is going to take a while before you can gain my respect for you, let alone trust. In fact my best friend doesn’t even have my complete trust, so like I said before, don’t hold your breath.”

Kiyoshi looked at Samael again. “Leave. It is obviously apparent that you have better things to do, and I hardly want to have to deal with your attitude today. Besides, I don’t even know why I am speaking to you right now.”

“So…do you believe that human beings are capable of having abilities?” Galen suddenly asked. “Like powers or something for example.”

Kiyoshi just stared at him for a moment or so, and then she knitted her eyebrows together in confusion. What brought that about?

“Excuse me?” Kiyoshi asked in return, but then suddenly, the girl woke up, and started to talk almost instantaneously.

The girl quickly sat up in a sitting position and tilted her head to the side.

"I'm sorry if I made you mad, sir." She bowed while she was sitting and waited for a response. "I just felt light-headed and my sides and hand burned like they were on fire. I didnt mean to cause you any trouble." A tear went down her face but she silently cried.

Kiyoshi quickly turned to Galen although he had already stopped speaking, “Shhhhhhh!” She said before going over to the girl.

“You should take it easy, I have to at least check you one more time. Would you be all right with me doing that? Or would that make you uncomfortable? I just want to make sure that you are okay so that way I know whether or not I have to call an ambulance. I mean you may say you are fine, and you might feel that way, but I still think it best if we made sure. What do you say?”

Kiyoshi smiled after she was finished talking to the girl.

“Samael, if you want to leave, go for it. I think things are pretty much handled here at the moment,” She paused slightly, “And Galen… If you try anything, you will regret it.”

She went back to talking to the girl then. “Okay, first thing is first. Do you remember your name, and also, does your head hurt at all? Oh! Do you feel dizzy at all, nauseous, sleepy, maybe a little confused, blurred vision, anxiety…” Kiyoshi had to stop herself.

“…oh…” Kiyoshi said looking down, before looking at the girl again.

“I’m sorry about that. I tend to get a little carried away at times. Heh…

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"I dont mind you can do whatever you want." Calantha wiped her tears away and tilted her head at the girl. "My name is Calantha but if I seem like I cant respond to quick things, its because I was born with no vision." She rubbed her temple for a moment. "It's ok if you get carried away because I do too." She said smiling at the girl.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Katie's attention shifted to a girl who entered the restaurant and seemed to have some blood on her. Purely on impulse, Katie rose from her seat and went to the table the girl sat at.

"Excuse me, are you ok? You arent hurt are you?"

Jay watched Katie run off and turned to Fredrick with a small chuckle.

"Seems she has a big heart to help people. Next thing I know she'll want to pick up stray animals or something. Anyway, why she handles that, what do you want?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frederick looked at Jace out of the corner of his eye, then at Katie, "Food." he responded in a dead pan. Something new was happening so gently he pulled toward him the threads and continued to look them over. They seemed normal enough. He could tell that which people were shifters and which weren't, he could also discern much of their past and some approximation of their fated future.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Craig took a large hit as he went flying right into a wall sustaining some damage but not a large amount. He laughed and said,

"Lively with so lucky a strike aren't we? I haven't had this much fun in ages."

Craig ran low at great speed for a bite to the hamstring. Taking the damage before, made him a bit stronger and faster.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-19-2009 at 05:10 AM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana search frantically for a button on the box. "I don't see one." She looked more carefully and engaved on the side was a button. It was set deep into the metel but Hana was just glad it was there. She stabbed the button with her thumb and jumped back not sure what was going to happen.

The box rumbled and in a flash of light, Jez was thrown across the room. Holding her head, she sighed, "What happened?"

Hana ran over and helped her up, "I don't know but I'm glad you are safe. Let's help Rain and Anthony. They are trying to find where Su went."

Jez stood a moment, and looked around, "He was here a moment ago. He took off before everything went fuzzy. I thought I heard him say something but I can't remember." She held her head. "That jerk put me in there. At least I think he did. And if I'm right, I'll kill him."

"Jez, we need him. You can't kill him...yet. Maybe one day."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Frost was walking around the hospital. His duty was simple really walk around and replace items. Needed more band aids in someone's office, he would place new band aids there. Needed some needles to give out injections, he would go get them. Of course he didn't talk much. Everyone said he was quiet and very gentle. But Frost couldn't see that. He was somewhat curious about the hospital himself. He never really had any thought of becoming a doctor or a nurse, but there was something curious and odd about a hospital. So he decided to wonder around. Of course there were many people who recognized him oddly enough. Only cause he was in the papers once. The genius artist of the high school off on Corner Street. As he was walking something called his mind. Someone begging or a look of longing in their eye. It made him double take and walk into the room. He stared at a man in a bed and a woman. He was curious about her expressions, but was afraid of saying something wrong. His social fears got to him at the wrong time. Frost outstretched a hand and placed it gently on her shoulder. Was that weird, he thought to himself.
    "I don't know the situation and I'm not sure if words from a stranger help at all," Frost said, "But it will be okay if they care enough I'm sure they'll come back no one is ready to die early, or at least I don't think anyone ask to die so early in life I'm sure they have dreams they want to complete and I'm sure they will be okay."
    Frost stared at the woman and then he turned around to the corner. He turned red and his heart was racing.
    "I'm sorry it's weird for a stranger to come up to someone like that," Frost said.
    OCC: Sorry Lady Earth...I'm Sorta of including Rant, Captain, and Sailor, Sparkles, Anthony in this post. Sorta.....well Sailor, Light, Sparkles...heads up.

Frost backed up, he was actually to embarrassed to even continue on. He walked out of the room and began to wander around a bit. His break was almost over. Though it seemed so sudden that Frost was seeing in one corridor people running and guards were loading up guns. An elderly woman walked up to him.
    "Run, monsters," she said.
    Frost didn't quite understand what she meant and only wondered if it were just a wild animal. He was then grabbed by the shoulder a guard had turned him around.
    "We're blocking this area off," the guard said.
    Frost looked beyond the guard, it appeared a patient had injured themselves during whatever frightened them. Frost looked at the guard. He didn't like challenging authority figures.
    "I'm going to help that injured person over there...I'm a volunteer hospital worker and no how to treat wounds," Frost said, "Minor wounds."
    Frost walked past the guard, truth may be that he really was far more interested in the situation. He stared at the injured man.
    "Are you hurt badly?" Frost asked.
    "No, just a cut...I really don't like guards they scare me...so I decided to sit here," the man said.
    "You should really go to the guards," Frost said.
    Something in the man's eyes seemed to show trust. The man got up and walked off to the guards. And while walking down the hall just to see what else was going on he walked up the stairs. The patients here had been rescued already though he didn't think that this was the hall the monster had been seen in. Frost noticed one of the doctors office was open. It was Su. Frost walked over and peeked inside to see four figures inside. He hated butting in or being nosy. Or seeming to be much more authority then what he was.
    "What are you guys doing in here?" he asked.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean looks around and notices Miria is out of the car and half way down the block. With a soft curse he jumps in his car and drives it over to a parking lot that way to get it out of the street, then looks around.

Having lost complete sight of her, he closes his eyes and concentrates hard. See seems to be in a light daze and getting a fix on her is very hard. He focuses harder and harder, reaching out to try to find where she is at. Finally, he feels a slight nudge and begins wandering in that direction. After several minutes of wandering around like a blind man he finally centers on a restaurant. With a soft sigh of relief, he opens the door and walks in, looking around.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Excuse me, are you ok? You arent hurt are you?" Miria was very exhausted but she was far more alert then before. She looked at this girl, who looked quite pretty to her. Miria had totally forgot that she was near a fight with wolves and it never really occured to her that she could have been harmed. She searched her arms and legs to make sure that there were no wounds.

"I think I am alright or at least I hope so." Miria replied in a completely dazed state.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Katie gave a sigh of relief.

"Im so glad to hear that. Im sorry if I come off as being weird, but would you like me to accompany you to the bathroom to help you clean up? Just to get some of the blood off of you. And if youd like, you can join my friends and myself to a meal, my treat."

Sh gave the girl a smile and hoped she didnt think Katie was some nutjob who couldnt mind her own business. But she seemed to be out of it, possibly from a concusion or something, and she wanted to make sure she was ok.

Jay chuckled to Fredrick at his reply of "food".

"Yeah, food sounds good to me too."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Im so glad to hear that. Im sorry if I come off as being weird, but would you like me to accompany you to the bathroom to help you clean up? Just to get some of the blood off of you. And if youd like, you can join my friends and myself to a meal, my treat." Miria thought a bit and looked at the girl, half awake and half asleep.

"You don't come off as weird. You seem pretty nice and generous to me. Sure, I would like to join." Miria felt a bit ashamed about her attire since it was quite dirty from healing Kevin earlier and from being prepared in case she had to intrude in a fight.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

(( I'm posting this at school because my internet at home is being really special ed. The wireless router's driver wants to be douche and not work, so I've been having fun trying to fix that))

While Kat had Aura scramble the eggs, she went to the stove to heat up the water in the kettle. After it whistled, she picked the kettle up and went to poor some tea into a cup, when she looked out the window.....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!"

Out of shock, she dropped the kettle and burned her feet. To her surprise, (and hopefully too to everyone else's surprise) was a giant whale swimming outside the window. What the hell? Really? That just made no sense. Of course, she started to panic even more once the whale started smashing into houses and cars. It didn't look very smart. In fact, it was so startling that she had passed out on the kitchen floor.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean watches Miria being lead off to the restroom and frowns slightly. She must be really out of it if she doesn't sense him up and around in the area. But then again, he is pretty sure that is the case since he can barely feel her. He thinks about it for a moment, then decides to let the other girl clean up his girlfriend.

He himself slips back to his car and pops the trunk, digging around until he finds an old tshirt in there from the last time he went to the beach. It's better then the bloody one he has on though, so he slips quietly back into the restaurant and into the male restroom to clean up a little and change shirts.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Katie's face beamed with joy as she helped the girl to the girl's room. It made her happy to help others, even if it was just a little.

She got a few paper towels and wet them a bit and tried the gently clear her face, neck and hands.

"I was a bit worried because you have some blood on your face and neck...or at least it looks like blood."

It didnt take her too long to get her cleaned up. Once that was done, she looked over her and noted how attractive she looked [to Katie at least].

"Ive been rude, havent I? My name is Katie."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()