AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 131 of 186 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Jericho listened as a satanic voice slipped from the man's mouth, "So you are the brother of Kevin? What a sorry sight it is when to see a good man like Kevin be consumed by a monster like you. I know what kind of creature you are and I intend to save anyone I can from you,"

Roivas shook his head and went over to the ladder and helped Hana onto the sign before provoking Craig more, "It's true that when we last met I had a very abstract plan on how to purify the world but people can change. They just need the right person to help them. Maybe...maybe that's why I'm here," The gears in Jericho's head were starting to turn and a plan was forming, "It's just so hard to be a hero when no one understands you. When you have so much pain and the only way you know to get rid of it is to set the world ablaze," With realistic tears filling his eyes, Roivas looked back as if to hide his fake pain.

There was no way for anyone to tell that he was faking it. Unless there was a mind reader around, no one except Jericho would know that Craig had just provided him with a plan. It was simple but had the ability to devastate.

"Hana...you hear what Kevin has become? I won't try to fight him this time but I would like you to help me help Kevin. I know you love him but..." Jericho wiped away a fake tear, "...but this isn't the man you knew. He has given himself over to the fire. I'm going to see Orochi soon and I want you to come with me. You won't have to but I can't bare to leave you with him. Maybe he'll be able to help us save Kevin from his brother's grip!" Roivas wondered how Kevin would react to this offer to Hana.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 05-16-2009 at 04:17 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana climbed off the ladder and covered her ears. She didn't want to hear any of it anymore. It had finally become too much for her and she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold it in. Was that how Jez always felt? All that anger? Hana felt a bit of pity for her sister before she finally decided to let them all know how she felt.

"STOP IT!" She shouted as loudly as she could. Her words came out stronger then they had before. Waiting a few minutes she put her hands to her sides and took a deep breath. "I can't take this anymore. It's gone to far and I need to say something."

Turning to Craig, Hana looked at him. "You...I've had enough. This time, he may have let you take over but you are too reckless. I have had it. Risking Kevins life all the time means that you can't possibly care. At all. So don't go saying you do and that you're protecting him. You almost killed him back there." She then turned to Jericho. The whole time she talked, there was anger in her voice, "And you? What did Orochi say to you? What did he offer you? You can't believe him. You can't trust him. Trust me, I know it from experience."

She tried to catch her breath as she leaned against the billboard. It had been a long time since she had gotten the angry. What had happened to Jez? What was happening to her just then since Hana finally let herself get mad. She looked ahead for a while, trying to calm down.

"Jericho?" She said softly without looking at him, "Give me a reason to go. I want to know before I go anywhere with you. I want one good reason besides saving Kevin. I don't trust Orochi and unless he changed, I'm not going anywhere." She then looked at him, somewhat wondering what Craig or Kevin was going to do since it seemed like she was considering going with him. Without out looking away, she waited for an answer. It was almost like his tears didn't bother her. "Go ahead. Tell me."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-16-2009 at 04:38 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Craig's voice returned solo saying,

"Oh I'll tell you want Orochi wants so badly that he had to send a lapdog out for...Jericho could've easily finished the job but didn't. Now he's back under orders to kill me...or rather, try to. Jericho, if you were really planning to save me from anyone, you would have to kill Kevin also as this is his body that I'm using. Personally, I don't think you have the balls but whatever. I'm ready when you are."

Craig vaulted onto the rest of the car's hood and shifted into the blood red wolf, eyes glowing blood red as he let out a demonic growl whilst in an aggressive stance. The demonic voice spoke again.

"I am doing this one to keep Kevin alive and to get revenge for what happened before. I am also doing it to insure that Hana does not see that distrustful snake's soon-to-be shredded face again. We have all had enough of this...me, Carlos, and even though Hana despises me, she too does not like people who are not trustworthy. I can see deception in his face and I most certainly can see deception in yours. I will admit though, that you are good at shedding tears as that's what you will be doing when I'm tearing muscle tissue from you. NOW BRING IT, HEATHEN!!!!"

Kevin, it's time we put both of our strengths into this. Knowing he almost killed you really set me off now let's drink blood from his skull.

Indeed, let me do the thinking. You focus on the attack. Paralysis is key...I want his lower half disabled before we rip his heart out.

Craig was getting into a state of blood lust as he waited for the pathetic lapdog to attack.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: I am back! Ha-ha!)

(OOC: I also apologize for the overly and aggressively long post, as usual. But, I am not really expecting anybody to read it either. It is just for character-personal purposes I guess. Or…not. Heh…)

The evening seemed as if it was progressing at an excruciatingly slow rate for Kyon. He would have thought that being separated from Kiyoshi, even for the smallest amount of time, would have initiated him in doing something else, most likely, something else away from Kiyoshi. But, that was only what he had thought. Apparently that was not what had happened.

Kyon sighed as he ran his hands through his hair after a few more hours had passed, resting his elbows on his knees as he waited. But what exactly was he waiting for? Time was running out for him, and although the sun had begun to peek through the window, Kiyoshi was still fast asleep.

She had mumbled every now and than, and she said some pretty random things, but that was something that happened when she was in a deep sleep. But it was a bit different seeing it all and hearing it all from this new perspective. Before, it had only seemed like her thoughts, even for a soul that was able to tell the difference between his host’s speech, and thought process.

The sun had risen high in the sky by this time, and it was at one of its hottest peaks, well, besides that of the far afternoon, just before sunset. It was only afternoon though, and the day had already began, and yet, he was just sitting there, waiting, for Kiyoshi to wake up. Suddenly, he had yet to wait longer, because Kiyoshi sat up in a panicked haste, and her breathing was a little heavy.

She looked around the room a bit, at the blinding window, down at he futon, and than finally over at Kyon. She quickly averted her eyes away from his and looked down at her comforter. What the hell was wrong with her? It had only been a dream, right? Than why was she still shaking? Why did she feel groggy and sweaty? Yes, she probably over-slept, but that was beside the point.

Kiyoshi felt sick to her stomach, and she needed to relieve that feeling.

“Kiyoshi, are you all right?” Kyon asked, and she slightly nodded, only to lightly shake her head in the opposite direction only a few moments, if even that, after.

“I’ll be right back. I don’t feel very well.” Than she flung her blankets off of her and headed straight into the bathroom across the hall, closing and locking the door behind her, before opening up the toilet seat cover, and releasing all that she had in her stomach, which was not much at all, and that made it feel awful, although a little relieved after all was done. Dry heaving was never fun.

After she was finished, she ran the back of her hand across her mouth to wipe away the excess of it all. She decided that it would be a good idea to shower then. She needed one, and she really did not think it a good idea to go anywhere or do anything after being a not so clean individual. Besides, maybe it would help her clear her mind after the dream…no, it was a nightmare…the nightmare that she had had.

“Kiyoshi, are you okay?” Kyon hollered, after knocking on the bathroom door.

“Yes Kyon. I just…I am going to hop into the shower and brush my teeth. I will be out in a few minutes.”

Kyon sighed. “Fine, okay.” He said under his breath before turning back toward he bedroom, in whereas he made her bed, and sat down on the edge of it, waiting for her to get out.

After about fifteen minutes or so, Kiyoshi walked into her bedroom, drying her hair with a towel as she spied Kyon sitting on the edge of her bed. He looked up at her at almost the exact same time that she looked down at him.

“I umm…I’m done.” She said, and she attempted a smile, before shutting her bedroom door.

“What in the gods names, are you wearing?” Kyon asked, and Kiyoshi looked at him with a questionable facial expression.

“What do you mean?” She asked in return, and Kyon glanced over her body once before making eye contact with her again, which caused her to do the same to herself, before looking at him.

“Oh…” She simply began. “I wasn’t aware that it would be a problem. I mean I am in my own house, with nobody here, in my own bedroom nonetheless.”

“You’re in your underwear.” He commented.

“I have a tank top on.” She said scowling at him, and he just sighed.

“Okay, forget it.” He looked down than before looking up at her. “But…”

“But?” She asked, raising a brow in the process.

“What’s wrong, Kiyoshi?”

Kiyoshi sighed than after rolling her eyes. “Nothing, okay? I’m perfectly fine.”

She walked over to sit next to him than. “You’re a bad liar, well, at least to me. I mean I have been around you for how long now, and you still think that you can pull it off?! Ridiculous!”

Kiyoshi did not say anything; she just looked in front of her at nothing in particular, so Kyon decided to continue. “Did you have that same dream again? That stupid memory trigger?” He asked, and Kiyoshi didn’t say anything still.

“You know if you didn’t hide things away so often, you wouldn’t even have that problem. You wouldn’t be thrown into a twister or whirlwind of a type that would cause you to get physically sick, mentally sick, or emotionally sick. You need to talk to people sometimes, otherwise every time you close your eyes, it will be the same thing, over and over, and…”

“Kyon! Stop!” Kiyoshi said in a stern and commanding tone, looking over at him then as some of the tears that she had been holding back as he spoke, had finally began to form in her eyes.

“You wouldn’t understand Kyon. Really, please don’t talk about it that way. Besides, it is other stuff as well. The images that Kairos had showed me keep flashing through my mind, and those images make me sick. Than everything that has happened before now, before and after we moved here. Everything! And than…what you said…” She paused long enough to look away from him.

“Kiyoshi, it’s okay to cry. You know?”

“No, be quiet.”

You may not have been able to tell at first, but she was crying, and her although her voice hardly even showed it, Kyon was able to see through the “wall” that she continuously put up to everything and everyone. He stood up at that moment, and did not know exactly what he should have done, or what he should even say, but he could be there for her, and although that did not seem like much, even in silence, sometimes that is what mattered the most to some.

He kneeled in front of her and pulled her into his arms, but got no reaction from her…at first. After a few minutes of being stubborn, Kiyoshi wrapped her arms around Kyon as well, and just cried. Although silently, she did indeed cry.

“Shhh… It’s all right. You will be fine. I promise.”

She pulled back slightly and looked up at him. “You shouldn’t make promises that you can’t keep.” Pause. “You can hardly predict the future, Kyon. That isn’t what you do… That isn’t even what I do.” He pulled her to him again, wrapping his arms around her even more.

“Yes Kiyoshi, but I have been around you long enough to know whether or not you are going to be okay. Yes neither of us know what the future may hold, or what trials we are going to have to face, what we have to go up against, and face, but that’s life. Some things are better not known, regardless of how things end. All you have to do is try, and be who you are. You can get through things, and I know you can, but you may want to try opening up to people more often.

She pulled away again. “Sometimes that isn’t what matters though, Kyon. I just…”

“Kiyoshi,” He began, looking down at her again, making sure he had her full attention, before continuing, “first you must learn how to die, before you can live.”

“What?” She asked.

“You’ll see.”

“Kyon, I…”

He pulled her to him again.

“But, I don’t…”

He rested his chin on her shoulder and sighed a bit. “You will in time.”

Than he was gone.

Kiyoshi blinked a few times and looked around her room like she was hallucinating or something.

“Kyon, you stupid @$$, where did you go!?”

She looked around one more time, before whipping away her tears, or at least the ones that hadn’t dried to her face yet.

“Kyon?” She asked, but then she heard a few knocks on the front door, and jumped slightly, not expecting it to happen.

Her heart rate accelerated slightly as a small amount of adrenaline had begun to kick in.

‘Don’t worry Kiyoshi, I am still here. The “spell” just wore off is all.’

She nodded slightly, feeling comforted and reassured that he was not actually gone, and her heart rate slowed a little.

“I wonder whom that might be, though.”

Kiyoshi quickly walked over to her closet and pulled out a random pair of cotton shorts that just so happened to match her tank top, along with a pair of red ankle socks, and some tenni-shoes. Yes, her OCD was even bad at random moments, everything matched.

She proceeded to than walk out of her bedroom, down the hall, past the staircase and kitchen, and into the front of her house where she saw her family members, coming in through the door and hanging up everything from their jackets, hats, access clothing, and putting their shoes off to the side.

Her father looked down at her shoes, and her mother did the same after seeing him do so. “Kiyoshi, what are you doing with…”

“I just put them on. I was coming to see who was at the door.”

“You should take them off, right now!”

“But I was going to…”

“Kiyoshi, you missed work…for the past three days!” Sakiko yelled.

“I bet she has not even studied yet.” Akihiro said, almost glaring with a snide smirk on his face.

“Kiyoshi, what have you been doing lately?” Her father asked.

“Where have you been?” Her mother proceeded.

All of it was too much to handle at once. Her mind was already spread out on focusing on a lot of different things, and she felt like her head was going to explode.

“Stop! All of you stop!! Please!!!” She yelled, covering her ears.

It was all too much for her, well, at least in that particular moment.

Kiyoshi looked around slightly at her family, in which were all standing, spread out by the front door, and coat rack, and whatever else was there at the time. They were all frozen still, silent, eyes wide, probably in shock. She uncovered her ears than, and glanced about them one more time.

“I’m sorry…” She began to say.

Kiyoshi could feel the tears springing to her eyes again, and she proceeded to hold them back some more/yet again.

‘Weak. Don’t let yourself cry, especially in front of them, don’t let yourself cry. You can’t.’

“A lot…a lot has just been going on lately.”

“Like?” Sakiko pressed.

Her mother gasped then. “You have a boyfriend!”

Kiyoshi and her father both shot her mother a glance then.

“Sorry, a mother can only hope.” Then she turned to look at Sakiko.

“Well, I hardly doubt she has been studying for her exams today.”

“They’re tomorrow Akihiro.” Kiyoshi shot back, and he glared at her.

“That what in the name of Budah has been going on, Kiyoshi!?” Her father asked, and she winced slightly.

She did not like it when her father raised his voice like that, and it rarely happened.

He memory of the past few days flashed through her head again, and she suddenly felt Closter phobic, and sick to her stomach again. Then the tears were there, showing their trader-selves. She continued to hold them back. But, was that really what was wrong with her?

“I-I… I have to go. I’m sorry. I’ll be back later, I promise.”

Kiyoshi then proceeded to quickly walk over to her backpack, set gently against the wall next to the door, and grabbed her books that were wrapped up in Furoshiki.

“Kiyoshi, wait!”

But it was too late; she had already left, closing the door gently behind her, as she walked down from the shrine, and onto her main street. She continued on her way, in silence, walking down her street, lost in thought.

(OOC: God there are probably a shitake tone of typos in that. *Looks up* Mmhmm, no editing. Nuh uh. No way.)

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

“First of all, I am sick of your arrogant attitude. If you were so concerned about the girl like you claim to be, instead of sitting here and bickering with me like an old hen, you would have taken that time to get up and go find somebody yourself! Not even that, but she isn’t your moral or ethical responsibility. You probably don’t even know her by the sound of it. So that’s all on you, and it’s a decision that you made. So guilt is hardly going to work on me.”

Galen took a deep breath before continuing. “I’m going to go and try to find somebody anyway. But that’s only to get you to shut the hell up. You are one of the biggest annoyances I’ve ever had, and this will give me a better opportunity to clear my damned head.” Galen sighed, and under his breath he muttered, “Yeah right, that’s the whole reason you came out here in the freaking first place.”

He stood up and did what the boy obviously wanted him to do. He was pissed, but when it came to the girl, he was right. He did say before though that she may have been in a concussion, and then he suddenly said that she was in a concussion. He apparently knew nothing of medical, but he can say things like that and continue on with his nonsense of rambling, like he did know about it.

God this sucks! He thought, as he made his way through the field again, and out to one of the sidewalks that had led him there from the university in the first place. Galen started walking up the sidewalk, toward the university again, in haste. Although he was pissed off, he was still concerned about the girl, and the annoying boy was right. He didn’t want to feel like sh*t for the girl’s death, If it did happen. He quickly continued on his way, hoping that he would find somebody who could help them.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed but didn't respond, as long as the boy was doing what was needed, whether he thought Samael right or wrong was irrelevant. But the boy was of the filial type. It was a school of ethics based around obligation however the bonds were determined by the social context of family and fraternization. Otherwise, the boys statement " Not even that, but she isn’t your moral or ethical responsibility. You probably don’t even know her by the sound of it. " would have had no context. The belief was based on the assumption that obligation was based on ties that formed, arbitrarily, between people.

A child has obligation to his parents, parents to child, friend to friend, lover to lover.

But Samael was not of that school. Perhaps it stemmed from the fact, his parents were, at best, estranged, and that he had no friends, but he found such relations... pointless, flimsy and certainly not the correct basis of a ethical modus operandi. No, all humans were equal. Whether a girl was his lover or a stranger on the street, it didn't matter. Both were equally his moral and ethical responsibility if his action could help them. It was also, just as wrong to hurt your enemy as it was to hurt your friend. Relationships were subjective things and therefore had no bearing on the morality that Samael believed in. He placed the universal above the particular.

He sighed and checked the girl's head, pay particular attention to her ear and remembering whatever he could of human anatomy to help him decipher the best course of action. It looked like the worst case scenario wasn't going to come to pass, blood wasn't coming out her ear, so if she had a concussion it was minor. Her life probably wasn't going to be in any grave danger, but still... he didn't want to chance someone's life on his slipshod diagnosis.

This world was but a fleeting ghost... but this phantom would not vanish so fast into the opera of dust.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Even though he was stunned at this small outburst of anger, Jericho maintained his composure. It was vital to not start a fight he couldn't finish.

"You are right Hana. You deserve an explanation from me on why you should even consider going," Jericho 'managed' to clear eyes of all tears, "My reason is this...Orochi can't be trusted but he can be managed. When we met, it is true he tried to convince me to do some terrible things. However, I refused him and convinced him to not pull me into any of his plots. I'm so tired of plots and killing and blood spilling. Hana, if you come with me then maybe you'll finally get that peace you've always searched for," Jericho said that last bit while looking directly into Craig's eyes.

There was a long silence as Jericho's blue inferno eyes stabbed at Craig's demonic red ones. He wanted more than anything to break that wolf and feel his bones shatter. Roivas wanted to hear his cries of mercy but refuse to show it. After a while he broke the silence after throwing his arms wide apart and spoke as a preacher does in front of the congregation.

"Hear me Craig, you beast from the very depths of hell! I am Roivas Jericho and I have been sent here to liberate Kevin's body from your control. However, I refuse to harm my friend to get rid of you. I've already hurt him enough and now wish to repent for my sins," Roivas was using the voice that ripped at Kevin and Craig's heart. The voice that presented itself as salvation in the form of young American man, "Kevin, I know you can hear me and even control yourself. So listen to your friend and understand that I want to redeem myself. If you can't hear me then I have a message for you Craig. You know that I am in a weakened state. If you wish, then attack me demon. Rip the flesh from my bones and the heart from my chest. I lack the ability to fight back properly,"

Of course Jericho could fight back. In fact, he was stronger then ever but his act was more convincing then the truth itself would've been. Maybe he actually meant what he said. Perhaps Jericho had changed into what he had always claimed to be.

Of course not...
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Once further down the street, Kiyoshi realized that Kyon was being rather silent. She was grateful for that, because she really did just need the silence at that moment. She needed time to reflect. She needed time for, well, her.

Kiyoshi had a lot to think about, and the alone time would help out immensely.

Watching her steps as she walked along the sidewalk, her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by something—a spike in the atmosphere.

Kiyoshi looked up just in time to see another person walking along the same side that she was.

‘I knew it.’ She thought to herself.

She would never get her bloody alone time, would she?

Cursing herself for walking on the wrong side of the street, upon the sidewalk anyway, Kiyoshi thought it best to ignore the other person, and continue along her way, hoping that he would not say anything to her at all in return.

A smile. Yes, that would be polite, but maybe to welcoming. A hello would be good, but that might start up a small conversation.

He was walking rather quickly, and this just let Kiyoshi decide to make the former decision. She would not say anything, and just keep walking.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"We had fun before, didn't we? That time when you and I got battered and bloodied in the woods. Now look around you. There are no trees, no large rocks...Just a load of shifters..."

Craig felt strange as Kevin's voice came out.

"Rovias! Forget about Orochi! Help them find Su to...AHHHHH!!!!"

"So, he's trying to pry his way out, huh? He wants to get a message across and betray me? Very well then...He needs Su to get me out of his head but he knows not where to find him. But, of course, it is the day so therefore, he must be at work...If you truly wish to be considered a savior, get me out of Kevin's head and fight me...before I start killing random people...starting with Su himself so that I may have permanent control over Kevin's body!!!!

"Hana! Get Su before-"

"Shut up, you before I do decide to go after your precious girlfriend! I've been keeping my promise not to attack her but if you don't shut up, I will!!!

Craig laughed maniacally as he looked at Jericho...He then looked at everyone else and said,

"If any of you wish to try and stop me, be my guest. I will take on all challengers, but for now...I have work to do..."

He laughed maniacally and started bolting for the hospital...
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-16-2009 at 10:32 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Time to play catch-up.

Anthony ran back the way he came. Something was wrong, he felt something unpleasant something that shouldn't be here. He just kept on running and running until he got back to Kevin and the others.

Three quarters there Anthony suddenly felt something strange and had to stop. Something was boiling in side of him as if it wanted to wake up. He felt sweat come down his forehead and burning jolted throughout his body.

What is this?
    What's going on?
    What's...happening to me?

He leaned against a nearby wall as something inside of him was doing something. He closed his eyes in hope to keep the pain from being let out. This lasted for about a minute. A minute worth of burning.

Anthony suddenly opened his eyes. He saw a set of lights around him. He felt the burning was gone, the pain disappeared from his body and he was able to get back up. He felt strength well up in him, he felt that he can fight. He looked at his hands and suddenly saw a recognizing armored hand. He didn't realize it but he now that person he kept thinking about. He felt like a hero at the moment. He managed to continue his move toward the gang.

When Anthony arrived, he noticed that he was late to the party as he saw Kevin bolt for the hospital. Did Craig take Kevin over again? Without knowing what happened he chased after him.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-16-2009 at 11:37 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana was still thinking about what Jericho said. That peace she was always looking for. It sounded nice. She hadn't always wanted some sort of peace and it always seemed just out of her reach.

That's when she heard Craig threaten her and the she felt the anger set in again. There was no way that he was going to get away with that. On top of that, he was keeping Kevin back. She clenched her hands into fists.

"Alright, Jericho." She said, as she watched Craig run off. "I'll go with you under one condition. You help me go after Su and get Craig." She hated feeling that way about Kevin's only brother but it was the last straw. Especially since he threatened her.

"Hana, what are you doing?" She could hear Jez's voice. "Are you crazy?"
    "Seems that way, doesn't it. If I find Craig and it comes down to a fight, do you think you could help? I mean, you're dead. He's dead. It might help out the situation."
    There was silence. "Depends on where I am. I might be tied up with something else. I'll try my best to help out."

Hana looked back at Carlos and the others who were still watching. "Are you going to help? Because I'm sure that any help is going to be a big help."

"Well, Jericho? Are you going to help?" She looked at him, feeling a little more bitter then she had ever felt before.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, I think Kevin, or rather, Craig is right in saying we can't trust Orochi. In addition, he may be my former boss but Kevin is my current boss. I can't stand to see him like this but now's not the time for Orochi or leisure...We have to reach that hospital before he tries to kill Su. Now hurry up and get on!"

Carlos was mad now as he shifted into a black wolf and waited for Hana.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Of course I will. Trust me, I'll be right beside you when we find Su, when we confront Craig, and I'll be right there to see Kevin be set free," He leapt down and walked over to the battered car hood and looked towards Carlos, who was a wolf now, "If you know where Su is, I can get you there before Craig arrives. If not then it's still your call. I owe you that much, to let you make the choices on what to do," Jericho gave a frown. This mutt was going to be trouble but not for very long. He wouldn't try anything yet. Roivas still needed to get the girl to Orochi while she still trusted him.

Last edited by RayCaptain; 05-16-2009 at 11:44 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, the longer we wait, the closer Craig gets to the hospital. I know exactly what he'll do along the way seeing as I've been around when Craig was still king. Chances are that he will go straight for the intestines and tear them out and then break his rib cage open to tear out his heart. He will tear tissue from the body and then try to crack open the skull for the "prize" inside."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana climbed off the billboard and walked towards Carlos. "First of all, I'll make the call on who I trust and don't trust. I'll take opinions but it's my choice."

She looked at Jericho, "I'm only going because I know that's the only way to get you to help me now. I'd rather never see Orochi again. I don't trust him the slightest bit. But, I'll go. I must be out of my mind, but I'll go."

She climbed on Carlo's back and as they raced off Hana decided she had more to say, "I hope you don't take this the wrong way but I don't like Craig at all anymore. Does being dead really justify acting this way? I don't see Jez using me like he's using Kevin. It makes me sick." She couldn't really explain what was happening to her. She just felt used and angry and she couldn't take that feeling anymore. She was tired of being weak and she was going to let people know it. Of course, she wasn't going to be like Jez was but she was going to become more strong and forward. It's what she had to do.

---------

Jez finally found Su's office. It had taken asking 20 people for help but she made it to her destination and she was glad for it.

Knocking on the door, she waited. She then shouted, "Su? I know you're in there. I have to talk to you. Now."

After waiting a few more minutes, she growled. Wasn't it common decency to answer a person when they knocked on your door? Was it too much to ask?
    Jez decided she wasn't going to wait anymore and moved through the wall.

But, as soon as she made it through, she fell to her knees. There was something...a force that felt like it was pulling her in two. She gasped for air and tried to get back on her feet. As she did she felt herself being pulled again.

"What's...going on?" She gasped before she blacked out.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Anthony, in his hero form, managed to cut off Craig and jumped on to the roof of the hospital. He sensed another source of power nearby. He didn't know what it was so he had to be cautious. He went to the door that lead into the hospital and entered it, quietly.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I hear you and to be honest, now I agree with you but I will never agree to the idea of you going to see Orochi. I'm going with you since that is the case. I just need to taste a drop of your blood in order to catch your scent all the time. Can you do that when we get to the hospital? All you have to do is prick your thumb and let me catch a drop from it. If it comes down to a fight, Hana, do you, Kevin's girl, want to fight Craig or should I, Kevin's muscle? Or should we both take him? Personally, I don't want you hurt. That's why I, too fear that Orochi will hurt you especially with Jericho as his hound. Jericho almost killed Kevin so imagine what Orochi might do to you. This is why we worry."

Carlos ran as fast as he could, taking shortcuts left and right while Craig was damaging cars and trampling over people just to make a beeline for the hospital. When Craig got to the front gate, he massacred two guards with bites to the jugular and disembowelment. Their innards were spilled out along the ground as they lay in a large pool of their combined blood. He shifted into a human and cleaned his mouth off, heading for the power room. He cut the power and destroyed the generator, shifted back into a wolf and began walking through, knowing people were incapable of sight in the dark. When Carlos arrived, the gate was a mess.

"I think I'm gonna be sick, Hana. This is what he's capable of. Now let's move!"

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Anthony suddenly saw the lights go out. It looks like Craig is here. He activated his night vision in his helmet before continuing. He also materialized his weapons, a katana and a SMG before he beginning to walk again.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho almost admired Craig's work. If he was not linked to Kevin then Jericho and Craig might've been able to get along fine. This wolf have a violent streak that rivaled his own.

"May God have mercy on their poor souls," Roivas was at the entrance of the dark hospital, "These innocent people have a demon in the building and we're the only thing keeping them safe. Carlos, you know where Su is, take Hana there. I'm going to find Craig..."

With a determined look, Jericho walked quickly right into the pitch black. Screams of small children were heard as they pleaded to have the lights turned back on. Smoke started pouring from Roivas's mouth as he started laughing. This was so perfect...fear and chaos was everywhere, just waiting for a hero.

"Craig! You can hear me I know that much. If you have the guts to face a real warrior. Come out here and taste my judgment," Jericho wondered if Craig could see in the dark. He knew the wolf could smell him out but if he could see in the dark, that'd be a problem.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked away from the gate. She didn't want to see it. It wouldn't do her anygood to see it anyway. Instead, she shifted and ran into the hospital. The lights were out and it was two dark to see anything. Raising her staff, Hana brought enough energy into it to emit a small light. It was bright enough to help her see where she was going so she trudged through.

"Carlos, I think we should both fight. After all, it's almost like he declared war when he threatened me so I'm not back down. I know that I can't do it alone so, I'll need you to help me. It's personal now, Carlos. I'm not going to run away scared like all the other times." She tightened her grip on her staff as she went with Carlos.

Suddenly, she stopped short. "Something's wrong. It's Jez. She's here but she's hurt. I can tell." Hana searched around and found where the wind was coming from the strongest. "I have a feeling that Su is in that direction." She began to run off and climb the steps.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Anthony arrived at a door as he got closer to a powerful energy source. But this source wasn't human. It was different. It felt like it was...inhuman.

Athena...do you feel that?
    Yes. Be careful...
    Got it.

Anthony holstered his SMG and placed his hand on the door. He felt no energy on the door. Nothing so far. He then slowly turned the handle.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hana, I will try to get the power going again. Normally the emergency generator would turn on but I have a feeling he destroyed it so hopefully the circuit box still works. Tell Jericho that I will work to get the power back on. Good luck."

Carlos bolted for the boiler room and made for the circuit box.

"Okay, let's try this switch. This is probably going to be time consuming as I only know how to use ice and how to temporarily disable equipment."

Craig was searching the halls, unaffected by the dark...his blood red form was quite interesting when it came to heightened wolf's senses.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-17-2009 at 01:35 AM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana watched as Carlos ran off. He told her to find Jericho but Hana had felt that it was the last thing she should do.

Instead, she ran towards the wind again. It was like the wind and energy were telling her that what she was looking for wasn't too far out of reach. She reached the top step and ran down the hall to the room she felt was the strongest. She saw the name "Su" on the door and knew she found the spot. Part of her didn't want to go inside. So, she stood a few moment, gathering up the courage.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Anthony cracked open the door. He looked through the crack and managed to get a peek. Nothing so far. He then opened it to the point where he can pull his head through the door. He looked left and right and found nothing.

Anthony opened the door and moved into the room.He suddenly felt something weird. His barrier on his armor began to fluctuate. Something was wrong with the room. His barrier status was going down the drain. He had to pull Jez out quickly from the body. With his strength, he managed to get out and slam the door shut.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-17-2009 at 01:47 AM.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Buster....Jez is in a vacum...-.-....also Sailor Magical teleporation

Rain stood behind Hana and placed his hands on her shoulder.
    "Su's a demon, but I'm not sure he's that scary," Rain said.
    Rain watched as Anthony broke down the door. He raised an eyebrow.
    "Was that necessary?" Rain asked.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Closed Thread

Thread Information