AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 129 of 186 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie rummaged through the closet and took out a large t-shirt and a pair of boxers. She changed into them and noted as to how large they were on her. She didnt let it bother her and went right into bed. She turned off the table lamp and stared at the ceiling, hoping to fall asleep. It was weird sleeping over her date's place. Sure, maybe not in the same room, but it was still weird.

After about a half hour of not being able to sleep, she sat up and turned back on the desk lamp. She looked around the room and decided to be snoopy and go through all the furniture in the room. She looked through drawers, in the closet, under the bed, looking for something interesting.

After looking about the room and finding nothing, she found herself yawning. Feeling tired and defeated, Katie crawled back into the bed, turned off the desk lamp and quickly fell asleep.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Aura followed Kat out of the room. It was a little easier in this home. He was watching the soap opera that Kat had fallen asleep to. Aura for the most part has been living off of sleepless nights. Every time he closed his eyes things disappeared before his eyes. So Aura kept his eyes open hoping this world won't disappear.

Kat had woken and up and noticed that Aura was still awake and watching TV. She rubbed her eyes a bit and sat down on the floor next to him.

"You should go to sleep. It's very late at night. It's bad for health you if you stay up all night." She yawned a bit and scratched him behind his ears. "If you want me to, I'll teach you about the city and stuff in the morning. But you have to get some rest."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana wasn’t sure what Rain was going to do. Inside, she knew that Rain and Kevin weren’t on the best of terms but that Rain still cared. She saw that side and she wasn’t sure if he saw it too. The thought alone of Kevin being shot in the eye made her sick to her stomach. But, she swallowed and climbed onto Carlos’ back. She looked at Jez, knowing her sister would handle things the way they had to be.

Carlos took off running and Hana prepared herself for what she was about to do. She wasn’t sure if she’d be able to hold herself together knowing that Kevin was so hurt. Instead of dwelling on it, though, she focused on the flow of wind around her and the movement of the energy that filled the air. If she didn’t keep herself together, there would be trouble for not only her but Kevin, too.

When they finally got there, Hana jumped off Carlos’ back and ran towards Kevin as he laid on the the ground. She knelt beside him and ran her hand through his hair. “I’m right here. Don’t worry.” She looked at the other girl and noticed that she already had started healing. Focusing on the energy again, she held out her hand so they began to grow warm and glow slightly. She had to focus before she could start healing at all.

---------

Meanwhile, Jez looked at Rain. “It’s your choice, remember? If you decide to go, I can take you. Trust me, it’ll be a lot quicker then riding some wolf.” She looked at the animal for a second before continuing. “Unless you’d like to him to take you. I’m not sure how comfortable teleporting can be for someone whose never done it before. I can take Anthony with me. It doesn’t matter.”

Jez hated to leave the decision to someone else. She liked to take charge and force people to do what she wants. But, in this situation, she couldn’t choose. It was all up to Rain and Anthony.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-14-2009 at 09:52 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Miria was healing Kevin's eye, a girl came out of nowhere and sat right beside her near Kevin's side. Miria was finishing some of the minor detail of Kevin's eye. She looked at the girl while still healing Kevin's eye. Miria noticed she was concentrating but she still spoke in a soft whisper.

"Whenever your ready..." Miria continued on Kevin's eye and awaited the girl to help her out.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony decided to go with Hana and Carlos to help Kevin. He looked back at Rain and said, "You coming?" Anthony didn't wait for the answer and ran out.

When Anthony arrived with Carlos and Hana, he looked at Kevin and saw one of his eyes was bleeding. The situation looked bad and he needed to know something. "Kevin," he said. "Do you know who shot you point blank?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    Kat had woken and up and noticed that Aura was still awake and watching TV. She rubbed her eyes a bit and sat down on the floor next to him.

"You should go to sleep. It's very late at night. It's bad for health you if you stay up all night." She yawned a bit and scratched him behind his ears. "If you want me to, I'll teach you about the city and stuff in the morning. But you have to get some rest."
    Aura stared at her.
    "Tank u, bt I fne tis wy," Aura said, "Me vry god nt slpng lts."

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Wait for me for godsakes," Rain said following the group.
    Rain
    What?
    Bad idea
    Why?
    Not now
    I have to
    He can wait he's sturdy
    I have to because of them
    They aren't willing to take the risk of losing him, they're making a mistake
    Why?
    Because they are
    How do you know?
    Rain...Su is leaving the country
    What?
    He'll be taking a plane somewhere, where no one can find him
    How do you know this?
    I can sense it in his fear through his blood the last time we met
    But I have to...
    They have to risk losing Kevin to get the man who can give them the plans
    No...I have to do this because they are afraid
    Rain...don't listen to me fine...I'm tired of your new good attitude...screw you
    What are you doing?
    Leaving for good
    Why? Don't
    Know you no longer trust me insight
    No stay please
    A sort of silence entered his brain. An empty gap...maybe. But no if his other self left.
    "Jez get Su please..." Rain said, "You have to get him and bring him here so when we get back we have Su...please."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez nodded, "I'll go. It won't be a problem. I can find him. You just go. And, remember, take care of Hana." Jez turned around and disappeared.

Meanwhile, Hana felt she had focused enough. "Alright, I can do this. I have to save him." She placed her hand above his face, hovering over his eye. To make sure she could focus, she closed her eyes. "This has to work. I have to heal him. I have to save him." She said it a few times before becoming quiet. Inside, she wondered where Rain was and what decision was. But, she couldn't think about that. She had to focus or else it wouldn't work.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Just so nobody gets lost in my posts, Kevin is out like a light while his eye gets repaired and because of the painkillers he took, he is trippin' right now.)

Kevin was still in his mind, seeing toast with wings made out of butter fly right by him. He fell into a pit and found himself behind the wheel of a Trueno AE-86 speeding downhill on Akina mountain.

"What the hell? I'm driving an import? Oh crap! A corner!!!!"

Kevin's heart was beating fast as he took the corner, drifting unbelievably well. Straightening out, he said...

"Hey, I think that came naturally. That was pretty hot right there. Let's see if I can do it again up at this next right."

Kevin took to the corner like a hawk going for its prey, maintain his speed and taking care not to spin out or hit the guardrail. He was starting to feel the adrenaline pumping as he looked in his rearview and saw two Lancer Evos coming up on him.

"So, a challenge, huh? Bring it..."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria continued healing Kevin's eye and noticed the girl came near him, prepared to heal him.

"Ok, I am going to start healing the major parts of your eye. Remain calm, it might hurt a bit." Miria concentrated her energy on his eye. Trying to get his sight back will be a bit difficult as there is much to repair. Miria continued healing and felt a sharp pain in her head. Just a headache from using my powers too much. I'll live. Kevin's eye began to take shape a bit and all Miria had left to do was fix his sight. She felt exhausted and her vision went a bit blurry but she had to fix his eye. Miria closed her eyes and concentrated hard to visualize the structure of his eye. She tried to fix the rods and cones along with the neurons for his sight. Miria sighed as sweat ran down her face. Just a bit more to fix... She could feel that a majority of it was finished and then, with her finger, the bullet went into her hand, shrapnel went into her hand and the black powder flowed out and onto the ground. Miria took a deep breath.

"Ok. Try and open your eyes."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean reaches out and lightly puts his hand on Miria's back, making sure she doesn't fall over as he watches Kevin. She can feel a calmness and warmth flowing through him into her, almost as if some of his energy is feeding into her.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just as Kevin was about to make the inertia drift on a sharp left corner, he got lifted out of his seat and heard a voice calling for him to open his eyes. It was time to head back to reality and its flaws.

Kevin shook his head slowly and opened his eyes, seeing everyone around him. He got up and said,

"It's fixed...Thanks, Miria, Hana and Jean for taking care of me. Now my only problem lies with Craig."

He pointed to Jean's car and said,

"BMW? Cadillac? It doesn't look like muscle class or import class. It's more luxury class."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(ooc: Out of curiousity, I thought we were suppose to wait for Rain. That's why I didn't go into much detail in my post. He asked if he could use the blood gift. But, I guess we'll see )

Hana wrapped her arms around Kevin. "Thank goodness! You're alright. All I heard was Carlos on the phone and he said you were hurt. I was so worried."

She then sat up, "We have to figure out what to do with Craig. He has to be stopped. This is enough. He's put everyone at risk too many times for my liking. I know he's your brother, Kevin, but he needs to be stopped."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(OOC: Reikableu if you get this then great. Sunnyside I could just "drag" your character around but I'm just going to drop her off and make it to where we keep in contact. Just in case you get internet back.

and Sailor you might want to skim a litte...maybe Rant and Sparkly would too...

Valkyrie guided Jericho to her room and then slid off his back. She was fully awake now and the sun was fully over the horizon.

"Thanks for taking me here Jericho...I guess you'll be going now," She opened the door and slipped in.

"Only for a little bit. Believe, you'll see me soon," Jericho pulled out a slip of paper with his number on it, "If you need me before I get back then please call me...or if you'd just like to talk again," He gave a quick laugh and handed the paper over, "Right now I need to check on someone else. They hasn't seen me in a while and I think I deserve to pay them a visit,"

Roivas wasn't talking about Tommy at this time. He wasn't talking about anyone that would be to happy to see him. No, it was time for Jericho to face his own demons and figure out what had become of the family of wolves when he had left. Knowing good and well the consequences, he would have to find a girl by the name of Hana. It would be quick if she wasn't with Carlos or Kevin. If not then seeing them again would be fun.

"What's wrong?" Valkyrie had noticed a shaking start to come over Jericho's hands.

"Nothing...I'm just nervous," He faked a smile, "Well I'll be back later today when I need a place to crash if you don't mind,"

With that he leapt off towards the city again with a serious look on his face. This was going to be a long day if things didn't turn out right...
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"We're not done yet...That wound caused him to lose a good amount of blood. Rain is the only one who can deal with blood really so Rain, it's in your hands now since the majority is done."

"I'm a little weak but I'm glad to be alright. I'm happy you're here, Hana. I had this strange dream of racing. It was pretty cool."

Kevin kissed Hana as a way of an apology.

"I'm sorry for letting Craig get to me, dear. I love you and nothing will change that."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-14-2009 at 05:17 PM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

OOC: For Luzifer and Tamaki sorry for not posting

RPG: Calantha tilted her head towards the man. "I thank you for the offer but I'm really fine at doing things myself. As for you mister, I have nothing else to say to you." Calantha left the two men. Suddenly, her tattoed hand began to feel as if it was burning her skin. "Ow!" She yelled out loud on accident. As side from this pain, her sides began to hurt even more. She collapsed on the ground and became unconscious from hitting her head on a rock.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Oh bloody hell!" Samael shouted as the girl collapsed for no reason. Damn moral obligations, so bloody inconvenient. A sigh escaped Samael's lips, duty first. He walked back over, clearly displeased with having to deal with what, to him, was nonsense. Kneeling next to her, and noticed the blow to the head she had taken from the rock a decided the better part of valor would be to get the an ambulance, "You!" He snapped towards the other man not willing to put up with any more bloody nonsense, "Call a hospital or whatever fools like you do, but get medical professionals her immediately, if this girl was half the idiot I think and smashed her bloody head against this rock, she'll be lucky if she just gets a concussion. So move!" he shouted.

That taken care of he looked at the girls head and looked at her ears for signs of bleeding that would indicate a concussion. He didn't see anything yet but he wouldn't rule it out. He grumbled to himself, "Just want to go to bloody school, but bloody fools have to bloody make my bloody life bloody difficult!"

Frederick slept decently but not for long, he hadn't been all that tired so he woke up early and sat on the couch staring at the wall. It was such an easy thing to do, and time just seemed to roll by while he stared. Nothing was wrong like this. Nothing at all.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

OOC: For Hollow

Star felt her heart yerk, as if something was being pulled ortaken from her. She gasped and held on to her wolf. The animal growled, Star stared at it as it changed into its demon form. It only did this when death wa near. Star climbed on the wolf. Then faster than the speed of light it sped through the halls entering a fire door. Down nd down thy went through thespirit world until they reached the form of Claux.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean tenderly lifts Miria in his arms and walks the few feet over to his car, lightly setting her on the seat and then handing her a bottle of water. He smiles softly and kisses her hair before turning back to the others.

"BMW? Cadillac? It doesn't look like muscle class or import class. It's more luxury class."

Jean smiles softly at Kevin. "She'a classic Ford actually. Iz'a 1947 Ford Super Deluxe Convertible. Original Flathead V8 was replaced by a 1991 French made one, 'den bored, stroked, cammed, and super charged ta' near seven hund' horse an' six hund' tah' six fitty torque. She waz mah' grandpa's car." He suddenly frowns as he looks at the hood, wondering if he will be able to find a replacement for it.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jean went and placed Miria in the car seat. She felt a bit woozy as Jean passed her a bottle of water. Miria was quite proud of herself to have healed Kevin's eye.

"If you have any problems with it, come straight to me. Only my powers can fix it." She opened the bottle of water and chugged the whole thing. Miria placed the empty bottle in the cup holder and placed her head on the side of the door. So sleepy..... Miria dozed off in the car.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Jean, I have a proposition...Personally, I think seven hundred is too much horse for a Ford. I will scout around for a bit and see if there is any form of street racing going on. I'm more inclined to drive an import rather than a muscle car so, here's the deal. I will ask around to see if there are any people who like street racing and if there are any racers who are willing to put their rides on the line as well...muscle only, for now. You're gonna need an extra car so you don't have to risk losing that one. Or, you could save up money, buy another muscle car, upgrade the parts a bit and use that instead of the Ford. Sound good?"

Kevin began letting the idea of street racing get to his head as he smiled in excitement.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked at Kevin and smiled, still tired. I just wish this would all be over." She was still tired from her moments as a cat. It had been a tiring day altogether and now all this was going on.

She looked at him, "I don't think Jez is too happy with Craig either. Everytime someone mentions him, she gets angry. I don't know what she's going to do or how she'll do it. But, I have a feeling that she's going to try something." Hana could tell by the look in her sister's eyes. She had never seen that kind of look in her eyes before. It was a little scary to Hana. She couldn't even begin to imagine what Jez was thinking.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: I'm just going to teleport where you are Sailor...quick post, but i want to smash everything in. Since people decided it would be necessary to be there. -.-

Rain followed Carlos close and they stopped at the specific area. Everyone was being so intentive on Kevin's care. Oh poor Kevin. Something in Rain's mind made him worry, but at the same he wanted Kevin to burn and rot. Maybe it was because Kevin...he knew Kevin's other side. He glared at Kevin. They were talking something about a car. Rain said nothing.
    "Can't we just hotwire someone else's car and take that?" he found himself asking, "Seems a lot more easier then buying a car."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Aura stared at her.
    "Tank u, bt I fne tis wy," Aura said, "Me vry god nt slpng lts."
    "That's ridiculous...." Kat said as she yawned. " You really....need to...." *yawn* " get....some...sleep.."

She was so tired that she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore, and she fell back on the floor. By the time her head had hit the carpet she was already fast asleep.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Um, Rain?" Hana looked at him a little surprised. It took a moment for her to get her thoughts together. "I'm sure it would be easier, but...I don't really think that's the direction we want to head in. I'm sure there's something else we can do."

She looked at him a little longer, still surprised. Then, she stood up. "I will say this, though. Do you all really think that this is the right time to be thinking about this sort of stuff, let alone actually doing it. I mean, I'm sure there's a better time for this." She let out a deep breath, "I was a cat half the day. I'm not to sure I'm up to this. I'm sure there are others of us who aren't and shouldn't be." Hoping her message got across, she shook her head. Cars? Was that really what was going on? Shrugging her shoulders, she sighed again. "I give up..."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information