AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 127 of 186 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 137 177 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Seeing that they were both done, Katie grabbed the dishes and put them in the sink and began washing them.

While she was doing that, Jay grabbed some extra pillows and blankets and set up the extra rooms he had in his loft. He then came out and approached Fredrick, extending his hand out to him.

"C'mon, I'll help you to your room."

He helped walk him over to one of the spare bedrooms and sat him down on the pull-out couch bed in the room.

"Feel free to ask for anything at any time. Just yell and I'll head over, my rooms next door so I'll hear you. For now we should all get some rest for the night. Theres some clothes in the closet there is you want to change into something else. So yeah, call me if you need me. Night."

He headed out and saw that Katie was finished.

"Spending the night, right?"

Her face turned bright red.

"I um-, its kinda soon and um-"

"...I have a -spare- room set up for you. You pervert."

He laughed as if he had set the whole thing up. He lead her to the room and looked back to see she had a sort of glare to her, as if saying 'I -will- get you back'.

"Theres some tees and boxers in there for you to sleep in if you want."

"Oh good, theres a lock on the door too. I'll be sure to use it."

"Ouch, no trust!"

He gave her a smile and a kiss on the forehead.

"Night."

"Good night."

He headed to his own room, changed and got ready to go to bed.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Not used to the taste, huh? It took me two years to adapt to this so I'm with you on that matter. Anyway, I guess the man who killed my previous boss deserves a chance to redeem himself."

Craig, putting a hand on Rain's shoulder said,

"How do we find this guy? Since it was your idea, you will be in charge of the project."

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at Carlos he still felt a bit flush.
    "He'd probably be in his office in the hospital closer to the city," Rain said, "And if that is the case I can just call him and beg him to meet me...tell him something to make him come to me and..."
    The strange thing when time and space seemed to stop happened again. Silence seemed to echo and bellow in the body of him. He felt strange too. Almost uncertain of what was going to happen. Rain fell himself fall down to the ground and he remembers closing his eyes to darkness.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

As the guy turned back towards him and began shifting into wolf form while ranting, Jean calmly shoved the tip of the Kel Tec PF-9 he had pulled from the concealed holster on his lower back into its eye and smiled coldly at it.

"Bu'bye wolfie, you loose fo' bein' stupid..." *BOOM*
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos's spun his finger in the drink he had in front of him. The breakfast Reina had made was great but now he had to think on how to act. He watched the spiral slowly form in the drink and he kept staring at it like it would answer all his questions.
    Even after a night of communing he still didn't know everything he wanted. The more he checked the threads the more it was harder to find the path to peaceful ending to this. His orginal plan last night was to find someone who would be capable of stopping it but that thread had run into one he had hoped it wouldn't. Now too many were at conflicts with each other.
    "Can't be getting depressed again." He thought.
    "That's true! You have to act though. Time is shortening as we speak." Shadow replied.
    "Yea that's the only certain thing. What do we do then?"
    "We do what we can. And hope it works."
    "And if it doesn't?"
    "You know what happens." Shadow replied hesidently.
    Kairos gulped and stopped spinning his finger. Death. He gulped again. It wasn't something he would look forward too.
    "Then lets find out what." he said confidently. He summoned up the lines of fate for him to see and began looking for something to help fix what was coming.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

OOC: Sorry for not posting for a while guys!

RPG: Calantha aimlessly walked around town. She panted as the sun beat down on her body. She finally reached a field. She walked into the grass and laid down exhaustedly. "Maybe I could just rest here for a minute.." She said to herself. Slowly closing her eyes she fell asleep.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: For the akira de la rayneryuu

Samael was in a bit of a rush, he wanted to go to the campus bookstore before class and check some of his teachers schedules so he decided to take a short cut through a field. He walked briskly hoping that he wouldn't believe it when the ground suddenly decided that it would like to become intimate acquaintances with his face.

Samael rubbed his nose as blood ran from it, "Goddamn it!" he shouted at nothing in particular as he held his head. He waited a few moments before looking at what the hell had tripped him. It was, apparently, a girl. Which seemed to be something of a pattern in his life. Girls getting in his way and making his life difficult, "The bloody hell, woman! Don't just lie in the middle of the field where any innocent person could trip over you!"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Calantha opened her eyes and turned her head to the man who tripped over her. "Oh I'm sorry." She got up and held a hand out to help him. "I didnt mean to..." She said with a sorry look on her face. Her side hurt from him tripping on her but she didnt mind it.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    Claux only sighed to himself again, and sat up. "Your daughter is an amazing person. I would never put her in danger. Not to that man. Not even to myself. I care about her. I want to only see her happy." Claux looked over at Starlight's body only taking into account now that she seemed to be in that state when they first meet. Claux slightly jerked forward, and fell from the bed. Landing with a loud thump. He pushed his exhausted weak body to it's feet through pure will power, and crossed the short distance between the beds. He placed his hand on Star's forehead, and closed his eyes. All the while his legs wobbled. Struggling to maintain before wanting to give out. Whcih would cause Claux to meet an old friend called "the floor".

OOC: Sorry for taking long for postin still getting a new comp

Laura watched Claux clumsilly get up the bed. She reached out to help him. But something was telling her that touching him was not a good idea. Thus, she just followed him with her eyes. Shen saw him place his hand on Star's forehead and then fall to the ground. She yelped.

Star sighed and looked around. She wondered why she was in her astral for again. Wondered if Claux would come...Would he be silver of normal?

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael looked at the girl, "Tch..." he muttered spiting her with his mind. "Whatever" he said holding back the blood that was coming out of his nose, "Tissue, woman!" his hand extended toward her without doubt that she would bow to his demand and give himself something to plug his nose until the blood stopped. As usual, he couldn't be bother with such niceties as polite conduct.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seeing Rain fall to the ground, Carlos said,

"Hana! Water, quickly! He might be overheated. Let's cool him off for now."

Carlos began creating a block of ice under Rain's body and removed his shirt.

My apologies, ese but this is all I could think of to wake you.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Aura stared at the room. He made an odd face, would his tail stick out in this room. Or would he be moonshining anyone around.
    "I ok me tok shwr en ocn," Aura said, "So I ok."
    Aura smiled.
    "I slep en wlf frm," Aura said.

"Swimming in the ocean most certainly doesn't count as a shower." Kat nodded. " Now you march your butt into the bathroom and take a real shower." She took Aura by the hand and showed him into the shower and gave him a couple of towels. As she was about to close the door, she paused.

"Wait. You do know how to use an actual shower, right?" She thought it would only be wise to ask with all of the silly things he's been doing. This was definitely going to be one interesting night.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    "Swimming in the ocean most certainly doesn't count as a shower." Kat nodded. " Now you march your butt into the bathroom and take a real shower." She took Aura by the hand and showed him into the shower and gave him a couple of towels. As she was about to close the door, she paused.

"Wait. You do know how to use an actual shower, right?" She thought it would only be wise to ask with all of the silly things he's been doing. This was definitely going to be one interesting night.
    Aura stared at the showerhead and then stared at the girl.
    "Y wtrfll nt flw...is teh othr sde dmmd up?" Aura asked.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Alright. This is how it works." Kat said with a sigh and went over to the shower, and turned the nob. "This is how your turn it on, and this is how you turn it off." She turned the nob again and looked at Aura. "Does that make sense? The other nob works the same way, only it has hot water. If you turn them both on at the same time you can control the water temperature by adjusting them."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Alright. This is how it works." Kat said with a sigh and went over to the shower, and turned the nob. "This is how your turn it on, and this is how you turn it off." She turned the nob again and looked at Aura. "Does that make sense? The other nob works the same way, only it has hot water. If you turn them both on at the same time you can control the water temperature by adjusting them."
    Aura cocked his head.
    "Hw u cntrl teh wtrfll lke tat...wht dd u do to teh envrnmnt to cntrl wtrfll?" Aura asked.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Uh, well..." Katsumi blinked. " There is water in the pipes. When you turn the knobs, the water is released from them. It's much more complicated than that but uh, that stuff's not really important." She walked over to the door and looked at Aura. "I'm going to let you take your shower now. try not to take too long okay?" With that, she closed the door, and went off into her room to change into her pajamas.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Uh, well..." Katsumi blinked. " There is water in the pipes. When you turn the knobs, the water is released from them. It's much more complicated than that but uh, that stuff's not really important." She walked over to the door and looked at Aura. "I'm going to let you take your shower now. try not to take too long okay?" With that, she closed the door, and went off into her room to change into her pajamas.
    Aura nodded and let her close the door. He took the knobs like she did and turned them around. He wasn't sure what to do from then on though. So he opened the door and walked out. He supposed she wanted him to watch the flow of the water.
    "Me dne," he said proudly.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Aura nodded and let her close the door. He took the knobs like she did and turned them around. He wasn't sure what to do from then on though. So he opened the door and walked out. He supposed she wanted him to watch the flow of the water.
    "Me dne," he said proudly.
    "What? you didn't even get in the shower." She said while ushering him back into the bathroom.

"You're supposed to get undressed and hop inside the shower with the water running so you can clean yourself."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"What? you didn't even get in the shower." She said while ushering him back into the bathroom.

"You're supposed to get undressed and hop inside the shower with the water running so you can clean yourself."
    "Bt if teh wtr is hding ten I cnt shwr," Aura said, "And it nt rght to cntrl envrnmnt tat way."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Don't worry." Kat said with a sigh. "In this case it's okay. I can assure you, you're not doing anything wrong. "

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Getting up, quite wounded, Craig laughed and said,

"Hahahaha!!!!!! I kind of expected that from you. Here's the truth. Miria, you should pay attention too. My name is Craig Maxford, older brother to Kevin Maxford. I used to be the King of the city. I had numerous shadow wolves watching the place constantly and helping to stop trouble. We eventually encountered some of our own only they were dead and decaying. One of them bit my friend and so I left her to fight the one that bit while Kevin served as her steed in reaching the destination. I brought a small contingent of wolves to fight with the six dead brethren of ours and left Kevin in charge for it. A military craft known as a UAV or Unmanned Aerial Vehicle fired missiles at the cave we were at causing a cave-in and killing most of my units. I left Kevin in charge for a very good reason too..."

He came closer to Jean and whispered in his ear,

"...The cave-in killed me. This wolf shifter that you shot isn't the real Craig Maxford but rather just the spirit residing in another wolf shifter. Miria knows who the other possible wolf shifters are but to save her the trouble of having to think, see for yourself who you shot, pervert...hehehehehe.....hahahahahaha....AHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!

Craig shifted into human form and Kevin finally had his body again. He fell to side covering his eye and said,

"What the hell!? Who shot me, a corporal of the coast guard and military officer as a result!?!? Better yet, an unarmed officer!!!! Don't you know that an attempt at killing an officer results in either high sentencing or even the death penalty!? Whoever did this better figure out a way to give me my eye back!!!!! I want to regenerate the damned thing by eating meat!!!!! Blood-laden meat!!!!!"

Kevin was screaming and cussing the whole way through until he grabbed around 4 vicatins and gulped them down from his pocket. After a few minutes, they set in and he was numb in his right eye or or whatever was left of it. He looked at Jean and said,

"What the hell happened here? Why'd you end up shooting me? Did...he do this to me? My older brother...did he do this? Give me a damned answer and help me have my eye functioning again...Miria, are you capable of regenerating stuff like this?"

He vomited up blood and pulled out his phone...

"Carlos...it's Kevin...get your hide down here now and bring Rain and Hana with you as I am in dire need of intense healing."

"Alright, jefe but what happened? In addition, Rain is passed out at the moment but I can bring him over with Hana."

"Make haste because I just took four painkillers which might be considered a bad idea. If I start talking about random crap, you know why. Just get here quick..."

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Luzifer and AkiraRayneRyuu, this is for you both.

OOC: I switched things up a little. All of the same stuff happened to Galen, except instead of it being sunset, it is now earlier in the day as requested by Sunnyside.

Galen continued to walk down the street, and the harder he tried to stop his thoughts from coming, the more that the thoughts continued. They were driving him insane! But at this rate, what was he to do about it?

He mentally cursed his coming to Kapok Bay since things just seemed to continuously happen, and he had to keep on rejecting them. He didn’t believe them, any of them. He couldn’t, and he wouldn’t. He wouldn’t allow himself to. Believing something so irrational was insane. He was going insane.

To try to distract himself further, Galen turned at a point and started walking through a field, thinking that being away from the public for awhile might give his mind some time to cool down and elaborate on what had really happened the past day or so, and that is something that he really needed.

All of this was ruined in a matter of minutes, and everything just came crashing down around him again. His peace and quite torn away from everything, away from everyone, ruined again. There was a girl and boy in the field and he only picked up a little of the conversation.

“Tissue, woman!” Then there was an outstretched hand from the guy as if he were expecting something from the girl. Now that wasn’t a way to talk to a girl. How rude. Galen thought. He was going to walk right past them after that, in silence, but suddenly realized the true beauty of the girl. This stopped him, and for a few seconds, Galen wished that he had his violin with him. So far, there had been plenty of opportunities, yet he hadn’t come close at all to any of them.

Not knowing exactly what to do, he decided to offer her his help instead. He cleared his throat a little before talking. “I’m sorry to disturb you miss, or interrupt your guys’…conversation, but I was wondering if you needed any help with anything.” Galen then shot a glare in the other guy’s general direction, making sure only he caught it, before reaching into one of his pockets and throwing a small pack of tissue at the guy, a pack of tissue that you could get from any drug or convenience store. To cover up the glare, in case noticed, he responded to his action with, “There. Maybe that will help.”

Galen turned back to the girl and smiled politely. “I can be of assistance if you need help with anything miss.” He glanced at the guy one more time, once again making sure that he was the only one who’d caught it, and turned to smile at the girl again, his instincts not getting the better of him at the time. But for the most part, most female's had that effect on him, and he usually didn't care what ended up happening until the last minute, and by than, it was usually too late. He went with it anyway though, smiling.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean shakes his head sadly, grabbing the guy before he fell over and getting blood all over him. "Well, y'u did ruin 'da hood of mah' car an' 'den y'u try to eat me. Actin' like 'dat, you lucky 'ah only shoot you once." Jean rubs his neck where he is still bleeding all over, the cuts finally beginning to close. "'ah gon' need lots of water aft'a how much 'ah don' bleed all ova' 'da place."

Jean makes sure Kevin is settled down sitting on the curb before heading to his trunk, pulling out a couple bottles of water, a towel, and a first aid kit. He chugs one of the water bottles as he walks back, then hands the other one to Kevin before folding the towel and pressing it over his eye.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Look, I'll explain what the incident was about so hear me out for a bit. My brother Craig was the Alpha of a large pack of black wolves at one point in his life. He died when we were helping my girlfriend, Hana fight some of our dead kin. The military had tested their latest missiles by firing at the roof of the cave. That caused a cave-in which trapped Craig under some debris. After the main part of the cave in, it was just me, Hana, and two wolves, one whom we didn't know was Carlos at the time. Because of Craig's death, I had to take his place as the leader of the black wolves.

After escaping, Craig had seemed to enter my mind a lot and now takes over my body at times. So, as much as you can say that I attacked you, it was not my intention but rather Craig's. He's completely different from me. I am much more tolerant of stuff but when it comes to him, he always seems to need to make something or someone change although I kind of witnessed the fight. How he went about trying to purify you from sin was wrong. He shouldn't have attacked but I guess his true nature got to him. I guess he really was meant to be a voracious killer. Miria, please pay no mind to Craig. He gets highly aggressive a lot. I just need my eye back and I will be all set. As I was around some time ago, I had overheard Miria talking and saying something about me and Carlos being useful. What was troubling you at the time and is it still troubling you?"

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain fluttered, but didn't stir. What was this feeling in his body? He could sense the sort of frantic flow of blood from others. Something must have happened, but he couldn't seem to wake up. But in almost a sense of being able to feel something Rain opened his eyes. He was shirtless and cold.
    Rain glared.
    "I want my shirt," he said.
    Rain noticed Carlos with a sort of stoney expression of panic.
    "What's going on?" Rain asked.
    He had never ever felt so disconnected from a situation. Rain saw his shirt on a chair and walked over to get it. He was still dizzy and felt weird but he said nothing.
    "I think our main poirity should still be Su," Rain said.
    Rain grabbed his shirt and stared at it.
    "Who bled on my shirt..it didn't..." Rain whispered but went quiet so no one could hear him.
    It was fresh blood and he could tell just from it's flow. It was his blood. But that couldn't be possible he hadn't cut himself. Rain quietly took a look around his arms and tightly closed his fist when he noticed his nails were bleeding.
    "So yeah let's go find Su," Rain said, "It best be now...Su can make Craig go away I can feel that...even if Craig is gone now I don't know how I know that...we have to find Su."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Closed Thread

Thread Information