AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 126 of 186 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Claux only sighed to himself again, and sat up. "Your daughter is an amazing person. I would never put her in danger. Not to that man. Not even to myself. I care about her. I want to only see her happy." Claux looked over at Starlight's body only taking into account now that she seemed to be in that state when they first meet. Claux slightly jerked forward, and fell from the bed. Landing with a loud thump. He pushed his exhausted weak body to it's feet through pure will power, and crossed the short distance between the beds. He placed his hand on Star's forehead, and closed his eyes. All the while his legs wobbled. Struggling to maintain before wanting to give out. Whcih would cause Claux to meet an old friend called "the floor".

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Landing down again, Craig gains the quick recovery and pounces on Jean, saying...

"Pain is good. You should try it."

Craig bit hard into Jean's left side for the sampling of his own blood. With a mouth washed with blood, he said,

"Do you see Miria!? I am the former king of the city, Craig Maxford! I rule these parts..."

Craig bit into Jean some more, getting a slight amount but not too much meat out of it.

"I am doing this for the safety and purity of Kapok! No more cheesy scumbags! No more pimps for you to go to! This world is diseased with perversion and I shall be the healer's knife who will cut that disease out! As I said before, tramp, your eyes don't scare me. You wouldn't make as hearty a meal as Dolomite here would so it is you who I will let live."

Craig's eyes were letting off a more intense, blood-red glow as he stared at Miria and then Jean.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-09-2009 at 05:39 PM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana fell out of the dress as it was picked up. No, no. It's me. I can ruin the dress. It's my dress after all. She stood there, letting her tail just hang as she tried to think of something else.

Her ears perked up as she listened to Carlos clean and run around the house. Of course, she would have helped but with four legs and no hands, it was impossible. She sat down watching a bit longer before she stood and walked towards Anthony. She sat at his feet and meowed loudly, hoping maybe there was someway that he could tell it was her. He was a shifter after all and she didn't know what he could do. She hoped that maybe he had someway of being able to tell it was her.

That's when she remember. She had left her bag when she left. She ran quickly towards the bag and pulled out the wallet. Carrying it her mouth back to the living room where everyone could see, she dropped it and placed her front paws on it. I hope this gives them a hint. I need to find a way to change back.

She meowed again constantly, knowing it would catch anyone's attention.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos walked back to the cat and said, looking at the wallet,

"Come on, what are you trying to say?"

He picked the cat up and the wallet and let out,

"Hana!? The hell happened to you? This some kind of heavy witchcraft? Who did it to you, chica?"

Sitting down, he finished off speaking.

"First Craig taking control of Kevin's body from time to time and now you becoming a cat?"

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

Staring out his dorm window was getting a little boring, and with the sun setting, Galen was beginning to think that he was slowly once again, becoming a night owl.

He needed to get out for a while, although he was only out hours before. He needed to clear his head. Between everything that had happened in the short time that he had been in Kapok Bay, and that nightmare, not to mention his teacher’s sorry excuse for a note, he needed time away…or at least a distraction or something.

Galen left his dorm shortly after this, and headed down the streets of Kapok Bay. The setting sun made the atmosphere seem still, but alive at the same time. At least that could distract him for a while. He continued along silently, trying not to think. That was hard to do when you were alone, and even more difficult when you were a person like him.

He had a lot of questions; he needed a lot of answers. But he had already gotten so far without even a glimpse. He would succeed and he knew it. But if that were true, why the doubt?

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Happy that Carlos finally figured it out, Hana couldn't help but let out a happy meow and purr. Now, if she could only figure out a way to go back to normal and everything would be perfect. It wouldn't be easy though, because she didn't even know how she got to be a cat in the first place.

She took jumped up to sit next to Carlos, and looked up at him. I wish I could tell you. Actually, I wish someone would tell me. There has to be someway that I could talk to you. There has to be...

With a sigh, she laid down, her paws tucked under her head. She remembered wishing at some poing that she could be a cat, for one day. She had to stop wishing for things like that. They kept coming true.

She looked back up at Carlos and meowed in another attempt to talk but she just couldn't. She sighed again. She had to figure out what to do.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos thought for a while as he pet Hana and eventually said...

"You know, I'm not entirely sure how I can shift into a wolf. I guess I can just feel it. If I want to, I guess what I would usually do is envision myself as a wolf and literally bring out the wolf in me by trying to understand them. I would bet the by understanding what a cat is like and how a cat views things, thinks and acts, you can shift into a cat and back. I think I have an idea now. Try closing your eyes after I set you on the floor and envision the cat in you. See through its eyes and try to gain a peace of mind from the cat's point of view."

Carlos got up and gently set Hana on the floor and then sat back down with a bottle of milk.

"Kevin went and got this for you. You can have it if you shift back."

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

“Nina, wasn’t the reason that Darkness and you got “locked” in the book, because the owner of the book died?” Kyon flicked his eyes to Kiyoshi, finishing up with his spew of remembrance. “That was all she really told me Kiyoshi. I believe she stopped after that and told me that she had given me enough information about the book. Makes sense though, I mean think about it.” He winked at her than. “We all have our little secrets, do we not?”

"No no silly, the owner has nothing to do with it at all." Nina said as she giggles at his funny reply, "I was trapped here because I was forced to work for a reason. Now those reasons are really confidential and I won't tell obviously."

Kiyoshi looked up than. “No, it has nothing to do with Kyon and I. I am guessing that he was just curious is all, which confuses me since he seemed to know so much about the bloody thing already.” She finished, shooting Kyon a glare.

"Umm..he wouldn't know unless he works for them...and again I won't tell." Nina closes her eyes and then smiles while opening them again.

Flicking her eyes to Nina again, Kiyoshi really did finish up than. “Nina, is there anything that you two would like to do, or talk about? I mean really, I cannot think of anything for some odd reason. My thoughts keep on swirling about, and consuming me. That has been happening a lot lately, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but it does make certain things a bit frustrating at times.”

Kyon looked at Kiyoshi than, again.

“Yeah, is there anything that you guys want to do?” He added, asking.

“I mean we have nothing to do really today, and the studying can be put off until later. Why don’t we do what you both were originally planning?”

This gave Nina some time to think and find out what they need. But first, she looks at Kyon with a suspicious look. "Hmm...something weird is going on...why would Kyon say that? I'll figure it out as I go along." She was ready to make a decision after thinking it over, "Before we could continue what we were doing before, may I tell you something?" She clears her throat and continues, "Umm..since you and Kyon have separated, how about getting it permanently be separated? Roki and I did it before and I'm sure it'll work for both of you." She smiles leaving that soft expression upon her face. She felt Roki waking up so she quickly looks down at him as if she was like a mother, caring for her little child.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Edit: (OOC: I deeply apologize for the length. Come Monday though, you guys need not worry about length anymore (hopefully). I might just have to resort to making “normal” posts instead of novels. *Gasp* I know! Shocking is it not?)

(OOC: Temperance, I really did pull the information from an older post. Heh…)

Kyon just looked at Nina.

‘What?’ He thought to him, ‘that is exactly what she said back at Kiyoshi’s house, though.’

‘Oh gods, I can barely even think straight.’

Kyon turned to look at Kiyoshi, recognizing the mental voice right away. She looked a little off, and although he knew that was not the case, there must have been something wrong with her.

‘Kiyoshi, are you okay?’ He thought, sending the message directly to her.

Kiyoshi instantly looked up and met his eyes with hers, in which she quickly looked away, and pretended to think about something else.

‘Yes, I am perfectly fine. Thanks for asking.’

‘You don’t seem perfectly fine. You even said yourself that you couldn’t think straight.’

She tried to ignore him at that point, but she caught herself looking at Kyon through the corners of her eyes, through her long lashes periodically as Nina spoke. Was she irritated that he felt something a little different about her? If not, what was it? There was something that Kiyoshi could not even quite put her finger on. She was tired though, and she needed sleep. She could not think about much at that time, otherwise she would probably fall asleep whilst doing so.

“Nina clears her throat and continues, "Umm..since you and Kyon have separated, how about getting it permanently be separated? Roki and I did it before and I'm sure it'll work for both of you." She smiles leaving that soft expression upon her face. She felt Roki waking up so she quickly looks down at him as if she was like a mother, caring for her little child.

Due to her tired and loud state of mind, Kiyoshi jumped a little when Nina had cleared her throat. She was hardly expecting it at all, but her and Kyon answered Nina at the same exact time, in the same tone of voice (one being male, and one being female though, of course).

“No! It doesn’t work that way!” The two of them looked at each other than, back to Nina, and then again at each other.

How did the both of them know that? How did Kiyoshi know that? These questions were utterly puzzling!

Kiyoshi was going to fall asleep if she stayed there any longer. Sure, she took a nap, and sure she passed out in an alley way, and dozed a little when at the bookstore with Kairos, but other than that, Kiyoshi truly hadn’t slept at all, and it was one hell of a long week.

This made her truly grateful for the hot springs and the healing process that they seemed to ensue. If it were not for that, she would probably have been bed ridden for a week or two, if not longer, and that would have been by far worse than the ankle problem that she still slightly had. She was just all too happy that it did not hurt to walk on anymore.

‘Kiyo…’

‘No Kyon, I’m fine.’

He sighed heavily before standing up and walking over to Kiyoshi. Kyon proceeded to sit down behind her, and after doing so, he pulled Kiyoshi into his arms so she can lean against his chest. At first she felt strangely comfortable as her eyes started to close a bit and she started to drift, but than realization hit.

“What the bloody hell are you doing?” She yelled more than asked, but the general idea was conveyed all the same.

“Kyioshi, relax.”

“No!”

‘But your body is screaming for you to.’

‘No!’

He did it again anyway, and despite her struggling, Kyon kept his arms around her until she did in fact, calm down.

‘I…I despise…y…’

Kyon grinned slightly at the fact that he won. Kiyoshi was now asleep. But that would only cause for other problems to arise, problems that Kiyoshi had yet to know, but even than so, he did, and at that point, that was all that mattered.

“Look, Nina…” He begun, looking up from Kiyoshi to the girl sitting in front of him now, rather than beside him, “Kiyoshi doesn’t know much yet. She only knows about me, slightly, and where I came from, how I am a part of her, and how it differs from a lot of people, like you and Roki for example.”

He blinked a few times before continuing, being serious but very subtle at the same time, “I will tell her in time, but now isn’t the right moment, especially well…” He looked down at Kiyoshi again, before looking back up at Nina.

“She is asleep so it would hardly even matter right now. But, still…that won’t work for us, unfortunately. If that were the case, we would have found the easy way out a while ago.” He attempted a smile than.

“Well, I should get going. I have to make sure that she rests well, and not just naps. She tends to wake up and do stuff regardless of how she is feeling, so…until I have to go back, I should look out for her. For now at least…”

Kyon stood up, shifting Kiyoshi slightly so that way she would fit in his arms properly without being jostled too badly, or would have fallen out at all. He walked over to Nina and patted her on the head slightly. “Happy White Day Nina, and thank you. You two are probably two of the most genuine people Kiyoshi has ever come across. Well, at least since I’ve been around.”

He smiled again. “You guys enjoy your afternoon. I am sure we will be seeing you around again.” At that, he walked away from them than, without the answers he had come there for, but hey, it was better than nothing. He just felt bad, because he should have noticed Kiyoshi’s exhaustion level ahead of time.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Once arriving at the shrine, Kyon went about doing the things that Kiyoshi would normally do: locking the doors, making sure everything was in tact, in place, no extra people in the house, nor anything extra, nothing…

He walked into her bedroom and laid her down on her futon. Not knowing what to do with himself at that point, he just leaned against the wall closest to her futon after covering her up and making sure that she was fine where she was. Watching her as she slept, and slightly feeling like some sort of pathetic stalker, his mind began racing. But wasn’t what he was doing natural by now? He had been with her for quite some time for a matter of fact.

That…that was when he really started thinking about everything, through and through, for the first time…
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 05-10-2009 at 03:33 AM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki was finally awake and Nina was a bit startled when he stretched his arms, "Hey! Watch it Roki!"

Roki yawns and looks up at her, "Huh? Is it morning already? Anyways, I had this dream about all four of us laughing and laying on the field of grass on a hill. We just looked up at the sky. Heh, stupid dream huh?"

Nina smiles at him and places her hand on his head, "No one said it was silly, so don't worry about it."

"Okay! Let's go home, I'm sure the fireflies are waiting for us. We may not have shared it to Kiyoshi and Kyon, but at least we can see what we can share it like family, right?" Roki smiles up at her.

"You are absolutely right, so come on! I want us to cook together again, just like good old times mmkay?"

Roki stands up and gives her a piggy-back ride, " We better hurry up then, otherwise we won't be able to eat dinner in time. As for dinner, I guess I'm making Beef Stroganoff! With a spice up version of fried rice, how's that?"

"That would be so heavenly delicious Roki, so run faster!" Nina said as she points with her index finger while holding onto him.

"I can finally show myself and eat like all of you, jeez this hunger kills my stomach you know Roki and Nina? You twits wasted time and now I'm hungry as hell." Darkness shouted loudly.

Roki runs into the streets as he speaks back to him, "Less...talking...more....running for me." He couldn't wait until he gets home and eat whatever. All he ate today was the cake he gave to Kiyoshi and barely any breakfast.

Roki sprints faster, depleting his energy a bit and says to Nina, "Hey...remember what we tried to do before, I'm sure we can try it right now. Let's do Alpha Toss!"

"Nah, we'll do it when Darkness comes out. He'll be our guinea pig!!" Nina's eyes were like fiery orange, as if fire was on her eyes.

"Let's see if you have improved Roki. I will not torture you anymore, in fact I will defeat you continuously and have consistent wins." Darkness replies with an overconfidence voice.

"We shall see about that Darkness, you shall know the true Roki." Roki replies with determination within his eyes as they all head home to eat so their energies can replenish from today. Roki was satisfied on whatever Kiyoshi said to him. But when he was sleeping, he couldn't help but wonder...was Kyon and Kiyoshi near when we was sleeping? He heard their voices, but he took that thought off for a while and instead focused on what's in front of him, getting home.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Frederick shrugged apathetically before returning his eyes to his water, he didn't have as much to say as he used to. But then, there was very little to say. Before he had been saying nothing with words rather than silence.

"Oh..." he said in understated boredom, "I'm... Frederick, Frederick Einsam." it was funny that he couldn't recall that until now, but he supposed he wasn't fated to remember until this instant, and what was not fated, was not. That which lacked fate lacked to potency to even be false, it was not even a thing to imagine.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana felt that it was somewhat fair that she couldn't have the milk until she shifted back to herself. So, she thought she'd give it a try even though she wasn't even sure that's how it worked.

Sitting down, Hana closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind. It took a moment and while she began to feel peaceful, she tried to make herself understand a what it was like to be a cat. It was hard to be a cat. You always had to depend on other people. It was nearly impossible to do anything on your own and everything you could do was much more difficult.

All of this running through her mind gave her this feeling of emptyness in the pit of her stomach. She opened her eyes to see if she was herself again only to see that she was still a cat. She let out a mournful meow before collapsing to the floor. She looked up at Carlos, trying to let him know that she didn't have any idea what to do next.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry Ray for the super late reply... i'm having problem with my net... after this, you can leave me at the campus and go on with you fast paced life... ^_^ i don't know how ofter i can gop online and that would be a problem...)

She laughed at the idea that both of them will be walking out of this forest with clothes that can barely be called clothes...

"I guess you can take me to the campus tomorrow morning..." she said looking at the sky... "I think I already missed alot with my studies and my job..." she said...

She walked out of the water and slowly transformed back to her original persona. She was very tired of all that was happening. She wanted to be normal, but she can never be anymore.

"I guess we better get some rest..." she said and looked at Jericho's direction "This is what i normally look like..." she said the took what's left of her clothes that has been laying in the ground while the whole mess is happening.

"You can leave me in the campus and start again with your life, you know..." she let a sigh out of her, "I'm gald i met you though..." she smiled and sat down, her back in the big bark of the tree and slowly closed her eyes.

She was hoping against hope that when she wakes up, everything can go back to ow it was, before she met Wolx.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Nothing, huh? Okay, let's try this..."

Carlos stood up from the recliner and shifted into his wolf form. Now looking at Hana, he said,

"Try thinking about who you would do just about anything for. Who would count the most in your life? Who cares for you always? Who will go to great lengths to see you unharmed? You know the answer already...Kevin loves you to a great degree and will not stop loving you. Try thinking about him instead. Think about how he shifts without trouble. Perhaps a portion of his soul, essence...whatever you want to call it, that might help if you include him with yours when it comes to shifting. Try picturing Kevin sitting in a chair in front of you in deep, open space. No one is around...It is just you and him and yet he can't move from the chair. You don't want him to move. You want him to stay for his princess. Think your plan through from there and it will come naturally...the shifting, that is."

Carlos sat down in front of Hana, yawning as he started to lay into slumber saying,

"I relied on only my mother for that. She's still alive but we haven't talked in ages. I want to talk to her. When Jez came into the picture, I thought about her and shifting got easier as well just as thinking about my mother was helping me to better my ability."

He closed his eyes and fell asleep, murmuring a little,

"The milk is still on that table. Knock it off the table and I will know."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie sat up and smiled.

"Thats fantastic to hear! Seems like your stress levels must be decreasing if youre remembering things!"

She sat there smiling and feeling as if she helped a great deal, which made her happy.

"Ah! We've been rude, havent we? Im Katie, its nice to meet you Fredrick."

"Yo. Jay, friends call me Jace. Pleasure."

Jay continued to eat the last bit in his bowl.

"Well, youre more than welcome to stay here until youre better and remember where you live, so no worries."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria did not want to interfere into the fight. It was not hers but she at least had to do something. She looked at the wolf and paused. What can I do??? Miria placed her hands behind her back and began to form some wind into her hands, in case she would have to interfere somehow. He is so full of himself! She glares and continues to think to herself. Me? A tramp? Pasaw. If I'm a tramp then Rick is a prostitute. Miria keeps the wind balanced within her hands, ready in case of an attack.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Hana a cat? Another side of Rain? Aura shifting into a wolf? Anthony had a idea. He thought of himself being that hero from that video game he always plays all the time back at home.
    If I can transform into him, maybe, just maybe...I may be a shifter myself...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

How Carlos knew that she would stoop so low as to knock the milk off the table was unknown to her. She was still surprised she would. It didn’t seem like her. She continued to lay there, head resting between her paws, as she let out another long sigh.

If only there had been someway to know how she got that way in the first place, she would probably be able to shift back without a problem. All she remembered was the horrible headache she had and realized that had most likely had something to do with it. She thought about giving herself another headache but choose that it wasn’t a wise thing to do. It probably wouldn’t work anyway.

She looked at Carlos and thought about what he said. Think about Kevin and how he shifts without a problem? I’ve never done that before. It does seem pretty easy. And when he says how I don’t want Kevin to leave…it’d be nice if he was here now to help. Not that Carlos isn’t trying. It’s just…I keep thinking about what might happen if I get stuck this way. I wouldn’t be able to talk or do any of the stuff I like to do anymore. I won’t be able to have anymore fun memories, with anyone. She sat there and thought about it, dwelling on the fact that she wanted to be able to shift like Kevin and Carlos could. In silence, she sat and thought about what Carlos said. After a while, she looked at opened her eyes and saw paws still sitting beside her head.

Looking over at Anthony, she meowed. She felt sorry for leaving him out but there wasn’t too much she could do about it. After all, she couldn’t talk to anyone. She stood up stretched and walked around the living room a bit, her nose to the ground. She was hungry and she couldn’t go after the milk. Carlos would know and she didn’t want him mad at her. That was the last thing she wanted. She snuck into the kitchen and jumped up on the counter, sticking her head into anything that looked like food. Finally, she found some leftover bread and pulled it out, chewing on it. If she had a full stomach, maybe she’d think of a way to get herself out of this situation.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Look at that outfit, tramp...That outfit makes you look trashier than ten streetside hookers bathing in a feces-infested landfill. This lecherous moron here just triples that for you when he's around." Since I've sampled his blood, I can reach his location without fail. Purify yourself and purify this lecher and I will stop, otherwise I will continue to purge such ill-gotten feelings from him through the use of pain."

Craig hopped off of Jean, took the guns into his mouth and shifted into a human, just to throw them into the ocean. He turned, laughed and shifted into the wolf again, saying...

"Nothing personal, but guns are for babies who need the easy way through things. I noticed your speed and your ability to regenerate quickly. For the record, I highly doubt that quickly regenerating tissue means making more blood to replace that which you lost in the same amount of time. Now...Let's fight as men should fight...LIKE MEN!!!"

Craig stayed ready to analyze Jean's next action.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria kept control of the wind in her palms, keeping them from going out of control. She looked at her clothes from her perspective. Oh yes, because you know, wearing jeans and a tight t-shirt makes me a tramp. Miria kept her focus on the wind in her hands so much that she was beginning to transform again. Must not use too much power.... She kept the wind at an average power so that she doesn't transform. Miria watched as Craig and Jean were fighting. This is not good...

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael awoke from his dream the world seeming to hum for a brief moment before finally he regained control over his senses and was able to think in a cogent manner. As he regain his rational mind the memory of the dream and the Simulacrum mouthing those three never-heard words began to fall away piece by piece, until the whole affair was nebulous and repressed.

He looked over at Ava who by now had fallen into a deep sleep and sighed. Normally, he wouldn't have minded staying to have a roof over his head, but he was still uncertain as to whether whoever had been stalking him had stopped yet. So that meant he had to leave.

He used her sleeping state to slip out of the house. The day greeted him with undue enthusiasm and he set off toward the campus, hoping to get some more studying done.

----

Frederick looked at the two people from beneath his hair and nodded absently. Their kindness was unnecessary but he felt impelled to accept it, at least for the time being. His fate lay with them for the moment, "Oh, thanks..." he said with muted voice.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: LostSailor for you and as well Rant

As they ran away Rain felt a sense of slowness. He had never felt slow nor felt time to shift. He had never experienced the world go out of sink and go silent the way it did. Could this be an effect of something? As Rain ran his lungs seem to fill with darkness and etching silence. And there seemed to be a pain in running and breathing. But as they got closer to the place to keep them safe Rain felt his breathing become lighter. But it didn't have to do with the fact that he wanted to be safe or that he was fearful. He knew that much, but not all of it he knew. As Rain seemed to awake frum his clusmy trance. As he seemed to awake from a slowness, everything seemed to speed up just a little faster then normal. An out of sync moment and when it became normal. Rain looked around. Hana. He needed to find her. So in the end he began to wonder around looking for Hana as well as wondering what was happening to him. Rain could feel it was from his mind. A mind that was slowly, but of course changing. He could feel somehow he had slipped out of himself. And he was somewhat not himself. He could almost feel presences that he normally would never feel. He could hear whispers, low whispers...nothing to make out since it was more paranoid reasoning then anything else. Rain found a familar sound in someone's heartbeat and flow of blood.
    "Hana," Rain called out, "I've been looking for you...we have to stick together, but I have to do something you stay here."
    Rain moved from Hana and continued to search. He was looking for Carlos. And he found that rhythm not to far.
    "Carlos...we need to capture Su," Rain said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana, looked up from her spot on the counter. She saw Rain and so much wanted to ask him for help. Of course, that was impossible. She couldn't ask for help at all.

She jumped from the counter and landed on the floor. As she went to follow, she stopped another headache starting she knew exactly what that ment and she refused to black out again. Quickly, she shifted back to herself, two legs and two hands. She smiled happily and she ran towards the living room for the bottle of milk. It was hers now and she could have as much as she wanted.

Jez quickly appeared beside Rain and Carlos. "Sorry I was gone so long. I had...something I had to take care of. What's going on?" She looked at Rain and the then sleeping wolf form of Carlos. That's when she noticed Hana chugging down a bottle of milk.

"What's wrong with you, sis?" She said, taking a step forward.

"I just had the weirdest day, that's all. And thanks for showing up to help." Hana said with a hint of fustration in her voice.

Jez shrugged, "Sorry. Gosh, I'm late a few minutes and this is what I get. What happened, anyway? You still haven't told me."

Sitting down, Hana sighed, "I was a cat against my will. I still don't know how that happened. Thankfully though, I'm back to myself. I just hope it doesn't happen again." She looked at Rain "What's going on with Su? Why do we have to go after him now?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hold on, ese...Hana's a cat, I'm not lyin' on that one. She really has become a house cat. I'm trying to get her to shift back but nothin's working. Any ideas?"

Carlos transformed back into a human and poured a shot glass of whiskey for himself and one for Rain, if he drank. He lit a cigarette and asked,

"Also, for what reason do we need Su? That's Kevin's priority but you saw what happened with him. Craig has a hold of him from time to time. Kevin's intelligence would be valuable and Craig's merciless feelings for being killed would help as well. On a side note, you transformed back, Hana. Well done. How did you do it?"
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-11-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain drank the shot of whiskey and cough. It was strong and tasted horrid, but whatever he hadn't even really known why he did it. But he felt he needed too.
    "I know Su can help," Rain said, "Something tells me we can get Kevin back with Su's help...I don't know how he can help but I know he can...I feel it, I do."
    Rain stared at Carlos.
    "He can help..." Rain continued.
    He knew what he was saying sounded crazy and neither convincing. Rain stressed on how he could convince them. He strained to think about different methods other then torture. Rain felt dizzy and flush, but he shook it off for a moment.
    "If Craig sees Su, and it's Kevin's body and mind...Kevin can come out," Rain said, "We have to try."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Closed Thread

Thread Information