AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 122 of 186 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin woke with a massive headache and a bloody face. He saw Anthony and a doctor before him.

"Don't even think of touching me, you two. Only Hana can touch me. Just get me some codine, a needle, thread and a mirror and I will handle it from there."

Kevin turned to Hana and said, "Sorry about my brother...I recall him saying he was going to borrow my body for a stroll but that's about it. Next thing I know, my head is hurting and suffering blood loss as we speak. Hana, I'm horribly sorry about my brother. Did he say anything I might not like?"

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"Oooooh the campus," Jericho paddled around in circles on his back slowly, "Yeah I know my way around there. In fact, I lived there for a while until my room got blown up. I wonder if that wing of the building is still in ruins... Well it doesn't matter I guess"

He thought for a second. It had been a while since Jericho had been to those grounds and he still didn't know Valkyrie very well. So better safe then sorry right?

"Not to be pushy," Jericho started slowly as he came up for air, "But why do you want to go to the campus?"
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 05-06-2009 at 08:26 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie spoke without directing her attention to anything in specific.

"Dont worry about it. Im sure you'll remember once your better."

They reached Jay's car and carefully placed the injured man laying in the backseat. It wasnt long before they reached Jay's place. The two of them helped him inside and rested him on the couch.

Katie went straight into the kitchen, as if she lived there, and started going through the cabinets.

"Are you hungry? You should probably eat to regain your strength."

Jay chuckled a bit.

"Which one of us was that directed at?"

"Both of you."

"Sure, whip up whatever you think you can make with whats in there."

He redirected his attention to the man laying on the couch.

"How about you? You really should try to eat something."

He began to whisper.

"Hopefully her cooking isnt terrible..."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Frederick allowed himself to be buoyed along by the currents that Jay and Katie set for him. No resistance.

---

He looked up at Jay as he spoke to him, "It doesn't matter. Terrible or not, its all the same to me." He was still somewhat surprised every time he spoke by how much his nervousness had faded since he had lost his future and become enslaved. It was a pleasant surprise.

Frederick busied himself quietly looking at the various knickknacks are the apartment without much curiosity. He merely glazed over them, like one glazes over the grass blades when they sweep their gaze across the field.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

OOC: Woot! I'm back!! this post is really short but hey it works and I need to get back into the swing of things. I hope nobody missed me too much

"Ugh, this is just great. I need to get off this stupid roof but I can't shift back!" Kat cursed at herself as she tugged at her ears in frustration. " I hate these damn things so much!! ow!"

She sighed and laid back on the roof to stare at the clouds floating by. Luckily it was a beautiful day. It would've been way worse if she were to get rained on.

"This.........Sucks...."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Kevin woke with a massive headache and a bloody face. He saw Anthony and a doctor before him.

"Don't even think of touching me, you two. Only Hana can touch me. Just get me some codine, a needle, thread and a mirror and I will handle it from there."
    Aura had obediently followed everyone wherever they went. Like a train lost puppy. Aura stared at Kevin these particular words peaked his interest.
    "Tht meen u knw," Aura said, "Thy oly tying to hlp u."
    Aura stared again.
    "U ned to lie dwn and lt thm hlp u and dn't spcify who hlps u," Aura said.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Aura, I used to be a corporal in the Kapok Bay Coast Guard and have had training in properly stitching wounds. I think I will be okay but thanks for the advice. I've taken this kind of crap before."

Kevin looked around, taking his shirt off to wipe the blood and kept it on his head. If the blood wasn't involved, Kevin would look kind of silly. Kevin knew Craig would be back for another session and when that time came, he would need his allies to really help.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura knew or maybe felt it was improper timing. But he couldn't help the impulses.
    "Are teh fod cns hre bttr fr meh?" he asked, "I hunger."

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

“Nina,” Kiyoshi began as she emerged from the shrubbery, some leaves and sticks stuck in her hair as she appeared and sat down in front of the girl, “we need to talk about this book of yours and Roki’s.” Kiyoshi finished.

"I assume they followed us, right when we left them," said Darkness to Nina.

"Hmm...I guess but," Nina hesitated as she looks at Kiyoshi who comes out of the bushes, it was Kyon. She then gave him a serious face by tilting her head up and looking at him as if he broke something valuable and precious to her, "Listen, you could at least tell that you were coming back instead you twit. As for the book, I really don't know how you know...wait I think I do, but why do we need to talk about the book? It relates nothing to all of you, however, if it was taken away from Roki...he would get real pissed and I mean he'll destroy anything, and anybody until he gets it back. I've already seen him get real mad before and I don't want to see it happening again...Now that I told you, I guess you were listening to what happened to Roki as a child and how he was raised."

She coughed a bit and continued on with the conversation, "Since you popped out of the bushes, I also assume that you heard Darkness."

"Look Nina, they already know okay?" Darkness replies as he lets Nina continue what she was saying.

"So umm what would you like to know that you do not know yet?" Nina asked to them both. On the inside she is was both confused and angry...why would they come back for them, Nina thought they needed space and that's what Roki gave them. She was a bit angry at Kyon for she knew Kiyoshi would have gone home at this kind of time. She let it slide for now and deal with it some other time.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Aura, you eat the food in the cans, not the cans themselves. Carlos, take him with you, please."

"Will do, boss. Come on, Aura. This place has good food, no cans involved. Cans are bad as they could cut you easily. Why don't we get some sandwiches and possibly some fruit. I'm rather hungry myself."

The cafe wasn't too far and Carlos was lucky that there was a nearby elevator. He pressed the button and entered, waiting for Aura.

"Don't be afraid of it. This will take us to different floors in here but for now, we need to head to the ground floor to reach the cafe."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Just a reminder to no one in general. Food cans= garbage cans.

Aura stared at the doors that opened by themselves. Aura stared in amazement. Aura heard Carlos say don't be scared, but Aura was more impressed with the box opening then anything. He walked to the one on the other side and made it open his eyes.
    "Bt ths no whre fod is," Aura said.
    Aura spotted a food can not to far from the elevators.
    "But thre is fod thre," Aura said pointing just a few inches away.
    He happily passed Carlos in the magic box and went over to the food can. He opened it up and began to immediately rummage through. Another banana peel, why does no one eat this part?

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oh, that's what you mean by "food can". That's a garbage can. That contains the remains of food. You don't want to go digging through there as some rotting stuff could be in there. You could get a disease or food poisoning as a result. No, you want healthy, fresh food. Stuff just made or even recently made is fine but if it's in the garbage or rotting, don't eat it. That's putting your health at risk. Stick with Kevin, Hana and I and you will learn more about food and other stuff."

Carlos took the banana peel and threw it back in the trash, shaking his head.

"Weren't you listening? Wolves need to eat fresh food to maintain their health. Now follow me. We're here."

Carlos took Aura's hand and went to the counter saying,

"Can I get some potatoes and gravy with some ham? Aura, you want the same? I'll get you a sandwich also and a couple drinks for us."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Y no one et tht?" Aura asked, "Bana pel nt bd fr helth..I et tehm in frst, wth Fthr...nething evr wnt wsted."
    Aura stared at Carlos.
    "I wnt lts of bana...nt teh snd mde of wich or grvy potoes," Aura said

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Can he have seven bananas and some potatoes and gravy? Strange order, I know but he's still in the process of growth. Also can I get two bottles of milk?"

The orders were placed on trays and brought to a table by Carlos, he sat, opening the utensil packs for Aura and himself and said,

"People are bound to find it strange to just dig your face right into the potatoes so this is where you use a spoon to scoop some up, put the potatoes in your mouth and slide the spoon out. You repeat that until you are finished. Watch me and then you try doing it."

Carlos dug the spoon into the potatoes and did as he intended on doing. He smiled and continued,

"That is how a person eats in the civilized world. Try it this time."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura stared at the flimsy looking tool. He threw it on the floor and turned into the wolf form that he is. And began to eat.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With people getting scared, Carlos got angry and said,

Damnit, Aura! Why can't you follow directions properly? Shifting around people is really bad. Now we're probably going to be chased by security and even police because of you. Thanks a lot!"

Carlos pointed to an object in the top corner of the room and said,

"You see that? That's a surveillance camera. We're being watched to make sure we don't cause trouble. Right now, you are causing trouble so shift back."

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Thank you for posting Temperance.)

Looking around a bit, Kiyoshi thought she was going insane. Her eyes stopped moving about as they too looked for the “hidden” party. She could have sworn that there was talking from another person, but a fifth party did not seem to be present at the moment. They rested on Kyon, but seeing as in he was still glaring at her, she quickly averted them to Nina, which was good, because she started talking.

“Hmm...I guess but," Nina hesitated as she looks at Kiyoshi who comes out of the bushes, it was Kyon. She then gave him a serious face by tilting her head up and looking at him as if he broke something valuable and precious to her, "Listen, you could at least tell that you were coming back instead you twit. As for the book, I really don't know how you know...wait I think I do, but why do we need to talk about the book? It relates nothing to all of you, however, if it was taken away from Roki...he would get real pissed and I mean he'll destroy anything, and anybody until he gets it back. I've already seen him get real mad before and I don't want to see it happening again...Now that I told you, I guess you were listening to what happened to Roki as a child and how he was raised.”

Kyon was offended by Nina’s remarks towards him, so he in turn, glared at her then instead of Kiyoshi. “I know about the book because you told me about it at the shrine.”

Kiyoshi glanced at Kyon than. He knew?

“Not only that, but when you took that box out of your bag, I saw it.” Kyon continued, glaring at Nina further, looking back at her after pointing towards the box in Kiyoshi’s hand.

He met her eyes with his at that moment.

“I am the one who wanted to follow you guys, yes. Don’t misinterpret my motives though, because Kiyoshi is just as curious as I am. She just hasn’t slept in a while and has been through hell and back again within the past few days to a week or so. So she probably just wanted to get some sleep or something.” He persisted.

“Or study.” Kiyoshi said glaring at Kyon now, instead of the other way around.

Kyon attempted to hold back a laugh, and Kiyoshi chose to ignore him then.

She did have exams that coming Monday, and they would determine the fate of her recent and future school career. Kiyoshi needed to study…eventually.

"Look Nina, they already know okay?" Darkness replies as he lets Nina continue what she was saying.

Kyon looked at Nina, and than all around, as Kiyoshi did beforehand, his eyes coming to a stop at Kiyoshi, and quickly flicking to Nina, after.

“Where is that voice coming from!?” He started. “I feel like I am going bloody mad!”

Kiyoshi was a little caught of guard by Kyon’s response. He had said out loud what she was thinking, not exactly, but close enough. She nodded slightly. She was wondering the same.

"So umm what would you like to know that you do not know yet?" Nina asked to them both. On the inside she is was both confused and angry...why would they come back for them, Nina thought they needed space and that's what Roki gave them. She was a bit angry at Kyon for she knew Kiyoshi would have gone home at this kind of time. She let it slide for now and deal with it some other time.

Kiyoshi smiled at that. It was her turn. There were a few things that she was indeed, interested in.

“What did you tell Kyon about the book?” She thought it over some more, looking down in her contemplation.

After a few moments of thinking, Kiyoshi looked up at met Nina’s eyes with hers. She felt like she had chosen a good question, and in turn, decided to ask it.

“Are there more?” She paused then, before continuing. “Books like yours, that is.”

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean sleeps through the night holding Miria lightly in his arms, finally waking just as light begins to break over the horizon. After a little squeeze and soft kiss to her hair, he slips out of bed and wanders down into the kitchen.

Clicking on the radio to low, he starts the coffee dripping and begins making breakfast. Beignets, bacon, and cajun omelets fry on the stove while he peels muscadines and slices strawberries. He quickly piles everything onto a tray with glasses of juice and a Magnolia, then heads back into the bedroom humming softly. He sets the tray down on an end table then rushes back to get the coffee service.

On his return, the strong smell of coffee mixes with the scent of food and the soft tones of music to slowly draw Miria back to wakefulness.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana watched Carlos and Aura walk off before she answered Kevin’s question. Turning to him again, she smiled even though she was exhausted. “Well, I’m sure you won’t be happy about the things he said. Like, he said that he was looking in the hospital for normal people to eat. And, he seemed a little…jealous? I say that because he saw me with Ricky.” She paused, wondering how that would sound to Kevin. Part of her hoped he wouldn’t freak out either. “But, he was nice to me. He wanted Carlos to protect me. So, I guess there wasn’t too much he said that was wrong.” She smiled again, rubbing her forehead. She had a small headache. After all, it had been a rough day.

As she realized the shirt Kevin had placed on his head, she knew it wouldn’t last long. Standing up, she grabbed a towel from a stack of clean hospital items and knealt down again. She replaced the shirt for the towel, “That should be better. The towel’s thicker, so it’ll stop the blood more.”

“Here. I heard you ask for these.” Ricky suddenly appeared standing over them, with some thread and a needle. He also had a small box tucked under his arm. “The doctor said I could help since you didn’t want him to.”

Hana felt her cheeks turn a slight red as she looked between Kevin and Ricky. She laughed nervously, “I guess this is the first time you two have met. Kevin, this is a friend of mine. Ricky, this is Kevin.” She knew she didn’t have to go any farther by the look on Ricky’s face. Instead, she took the items from Ricky and smiled, “Thanks. And, listen-“

“I’ll keep your secret, Hana. You don’t have to worry about it. Let’s just hope no one else finds out.”

“I guess you’re right.”She began setting up the needle and thread and handed them to Kevin. “Do you need me to help?”
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin leaned in to Hana and whispered in her ear,

"You help stitch me and you and I can snuggle later. Just you and I alone."

Kevin smiled and grabbed the needle full of codine, putting it into his vein and pumping himself full of it. He grabbed some spray and applied some of it to the wound.

"That should disinfect it. Now it's your turn, dear."

Kevin handed the needle and thread to Hana and closed his eyes to envision something nice.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura stared at everyone else. Why so scared? He won't hurt. Aura could hear the anger in Carlos's voice. But why? What was the point of hiding himself? Aura transformed back.
    "I no hunger," Aura said, "I go nw...cawse I dn't blng."
    Aura got up from the table and went to head for the door.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria rolled over onto her stomach when Jean had silently left the bed. She frowned a bit in her sleep, feeling her muscles tense and become sore. Miria grabbed the pillow and snuggled it close to her face while smiling in her sleep. Something smells good.... Miria opened her eyes to see that it was late morning and that Jean was gone. She sat up in the bed and stretched. I wonder what time it is.... Miria got out of bed and walked out of the master bedroom. She dress dragged a bit on the floor and her white hair was a mess as she walked into the living room. Jean was cooking and listening to the radio.

"Good morning sunshine." Miria had said with a smile upon her face.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Aura, conforming to society is a part of current day life. You can't keep following your dead father's teachings forever. Capital law has been set up in Kapok and there are plenty who are against us. That's why I ask you to stay in human form in public. It's to keep our secret safe. Do you understand? Now, I'm sorry for getting angry but this is very stressful as I've never tried to make sure another of our kind doesn't spill our secret."

"You two! Stop right there! Get on the ground and we will not harm you!"

"Tch! Guards...Aura, make the left outside and run back to the house but stay in the shadows. I'll catch up with you later. Be careful."

Carlos began fleeing in another direction as he pulled out his cell and called Kevin.

"What is it, Carlos?"

"Aura made a bad move of going wolf in the cafeteria and now I have him running to your place while I have the guards chase me."

"God damnit...He is getting a lecture later. For now get back to this floor so we can help."

"I got you, ese. I'll see you up top."

Carlos waved at the guards as he kept fleeing. He rounded a corner and entered a stairwell. It was a bit of a climb but eventually, he made it. He saw Kevin and the others and said,

"Aura made a bad move."

Kevin looked at Hana, Carlos, Ricky, Rain, and Anthony, saying...

"We better bolt, you guys."

"Why don't I show you what bolting really is."

Carlos charged up with static and cast it into all electric devices.

"Their juiced up toys are disabled for now but they have a backup generator that automatically turns on in two minutes. We better hit the roof and make for the trees. Kevin, you take Hana and Jez while I take Rain and Anthony. We will split ways and meet at your house."

"Sounds like a plan, ese. Let's make it happen."

Kevin got up, unstitched and picked up Hana and Jez, carrying them to the roof with Carlos handling Rain and Anthony.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony heard what's going on. The situation looks bad. He didn't want to stay here or the cops will reconize him and catch him. Anthony gave his hand to Carlos so he can pick him up. "Carlos, how we're going to get back to the house?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura ran outside, but decided he should find somewhere better. He couldn't settle here. He needed somewhere safe, but not a place where he would have to hide himself. He would need to find a forest. But there were no forest around here. He could go to the sea and swim there and find a forest. Yeah the sea. That's a good idea. Aura ran off looking for the beach. When he found it, the smell of fresh sea water hit his nose. He was in human form still, but once he was in the sea he would swim till he found somewhere. He would transform into a wolf in the sea. Aura ran down the hill onto the sound. And shifted into wolf form. Aura walked into the sea and began to swim. Okay well he was actually a little stuck in one place. Aura wasn't a very good swimmer. Aura wondered how he was going to go through the sea now. Maybe if he splashed so much he would make the water go away. Pick. In the shallows of the water as Aura was walking in wolf form he stepped on a spike of some sort. It didn't bother him. He would go on operation splash.

Closed Thread

Thread Information