AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 118 of 186 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean jolted awake in his chair, looking around before realizing he is sitting on his porch. Rubbing his eyes to clear them, he notices that it is 1am as he picks up his phone. Miria's name and face flash over the screen and he quickly hits accept, lifting it to his ear.

"Moi sha, you OK? What wrong, what happen?" he gasp.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Frederick slipped out of the room without cause. He walked alone, drugged on indifference and dripping boredom from his mouth like drool from a baby. He watched the people walking about but was more interested in there vein-threads, pulsating notes of robe passing the blood of fate between people. It was so disgusting! All the sickening fluids that oozed and slipped from the cords. This body of life was so disgusting! Fornicating with itself endlessly!

Frederick was however pulled towards an especially large congregation of vein-threads. His eyes became filled with the see of emotion, threads of sorrow, love and pain, swirling around him like a tempest as fate-soaked creatures, humans, had chance meetings and everyday conversation. He could hardly see the stales of the festival he was in for his morbid fascination with the potentialities of fate that vomited their desires around him!
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos just smiled at Reina as she cleaned up the mess.
    "Thank you. I'm sorry about this." He said to her. He picked himself up and walked out of the room after Reina. He took a few moments to get himself to the bathroom. He washed out his mouth and gave his teeth a quick clean. It wasn't his toothbrush but what someone didn't know couldn't hurt them.
    "Far from it." Shadow mentioned.
    "Ha! True but it doesn't matter for this."
    "Sure?"
    "Yep I cheaked the threads. Nothing big comes from it. Besides a bad smell."
    Shadow laughed, "Thats my weaver. Already checking strands."
    Kairos just smiled and went down stairs to see Reina.
    "Yo Reina!" he said waving a hand as he came down the stairs. He smiled again, his mood completely flipped. "Again I'm sorry about that. It just sorta happened. Well a moment happened and I took the oppertunity before it went and I'm glad I did."
    "Just like your name." Shadow noted.
    "Meaning?" Kairos asked.
    "Your name? Don't you know? It's greek. A companion of Chronos, God of time. Except where Chronos has a quantitative nature Kairos's is more qualitative . It was a god of fleeting moments. Ones where you take them or let them go. If you let them go then it would be impossible to get again.
    For someone who claims to have there head in a book a lot your don't know about your own name?"
    "Well thanks for the history lesson." Kairos said sarcasticly.
    "Your welcome."
    Kairos snapped back to reality.
    "Oh and thank you for bring me here again." He stepped along feeling quite good and he sat himself naxt to Reina. "Your a great person Reina. Always helpful. It's a good trait. It will help you in the future." he smiled again.
    "Anyways I wondered. I'm not a combat person myself. But what I plan may be dangerous. I'd like to ask you to stay with me and help protect me. I mean if I'm going to be chasing wolves I'm going to need someone to walk with me. What do you say?"
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Moi sha, you OK? What wrong, what happen?" Miria sighed in relief to know that he was fine. She didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

"Everything is ok. You don't have to worry. I just had a huge nightmare and I am hoping it won't come true. But anyways, Kevin called and I went to see him straight away."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

she was happy to see that he was okay.
    his mood had changed and he's moving freely
    even the expression on his face had been different from when she had first met up back with him.

she looked intently as he sad down beside her.
    he began speaking. he asked for her protection.
    What was she to say of course she'd protect him but
    she was concerned. he seemed to be having conversations with himself but it wasn't his usual dish.

she finally answered. Yes i'll walk with you. i'll keep you safe as best i can.
    she said to him keeping eye contact. trying to figure out what was going on in his mind.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

"Great!" Kairos jumped up. He grabbed Reina's hand and shook it a little bit violently. He stopped and grinned. "I knew I could count on you." He skipped over to the table and picked up an apple. He took a bit.
    "Oh! Kairos important note." Shadow suddenly brought up.
    "Yea?"
    "Don't over do yourself. If you do you may return to human form."
    "Eh? Why what's wrong with that?" kairos asked.
    "Well your human form is too damaged now. To turn back now could be fatal."
    Kairos suddenly spat out the bite he had took.
    "Sorry Reina. I'm making a bit of a mess tonight eh?" He picked up the pieces and binned them.
    "Fatal what do you mean?"
    "I mean I can keep you shifted forever if need be but if you push yourself you can end up turning back without wnating to. Also there may be those capable of returning you forcefully." Shadow sounded concerned as he spoke.
    "Understood" Kairos replied.
    Kairos yawned.
    "Oh Reina. I'm going to get some sleep. You should too. Tomorrow we go and find a king." Kairos laughed. He hoped the person he had found in the strands was the right one. He had only made a few quick scans as he brushed his teeth before. He walked off to go to his bedroom. "Best be rested up for it, meeting royalty and all." He laughed again and leant on the stairs. "Cya then" He smiled as he said it.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

she watched as he moved in excitement
    she just smiled and thoght to herself.
    then he said something strange.
    we're going to meet a king?
    where here?

she didn't place too much on it. kairos was right she was tired.
    good night then she said as he headed for the stairs.
    i should try to sleep tonight its been a while since i've allowed my self to sleep. but i can't do it like this. as kairos made his way to his bedroom. she unshifted and let out a long overdue sigh.

she sauntered languidly to her room and sprawled herself unto her bed.
    i guess tomorrow is gonna be a busy day. she didn't think much. it didn't take her long to fall asleep. obviously it was long in the making...

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony was glad was happy that Hana and Jez were together again. With this in mind, he wondered how Rain felt about this. He turned his eyes slightly to Rain and smiled to himself. This is the first time he ever smiled in his life.
    I'm glad that Hana's all right.
    Yeah, me too.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

(OOC: My bad for a late(r) post. Highschool is rough atm but that's not an excuse)

Jericho cocked an eyebrow and smiled, "I'll get you to sing...one day but for now," He turned and looked at Wolx who was sitting down almost expressionless, "I've got to deal with him."

This was going to be stressful but hopefully a peaceful solution would work. He sauntered over slowly with his eyes unblinking and fixed on the man sitting down. After arriving at his destination, Jericho was tense like someone starting a new school. He had to say all the right things, make all the right gestures, and had to be at least three steps ahead of Wolx at all times. If done right, he could have two new partners helping achieve his goal of world domination or saving people, the goal really depended on how Jericho felt that day.

Roivas sat down, almost shoulder to shoulder, with Wolx and tried to smile, "So Wolx...I think we got off on the wrong foot. Now I get why you want to get revenge but what would that accomplish. I mean would you feel any better?"

No that wouldn’t do at all. Wolx obviously wasn’t doing this to make himself feel better. This revenge was for Wolx’s brother. How do I make a protective brother forgive someone for hurting the one they protect? Roivas thought of all the possible ways to change Wolx’s mind.

Jericho pulled on a tactic from Orochi, "How would your brother feel if he knew you were going to kill this girl? I'm sure he's at least a little more forgiving than you,"
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 04-29-2009 at 06:43 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

"Everything is ok. You don't have to worry. I just had a huge nightmare and I am hoping it won't come true. But anyways, Kevin called and I went to see him straight away." Jean passes for a moment, taken aback by his girlfriend talking about running to see another guy. The he focuses on the first thing she said. "You wan'na talk about it sha?" He spends as much time as necessary talking to her, trying to draw out the dream and reasure her that everything is fine. Strangely enough, even with the distance she can almost feel his emotions. The slight traces of jealousy hinting out from behind the large level of worry and care.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Almost s if Valkyrie wasn;t there Wolx spoke. "She has me under her wing. I have never felt more protective, and attracted to ANYONE in my day. From the moment she kissed me I went blind. I couldn;t see straight. Everything was the same yet different. Like I'm forgetting something. Now there is talk of a brother. Someone I don't recall having. I don;t understnad why you all continue to speak of someone I have nothing to do with. However I do have the stronger attraction to killing this girl. My body moves on it's own. Making me slowler then normal. My movements are unfocused, and simple. I cant fight to the best of my abilities. That is why i attacked you. To test the mtions of this unforgiving body. I proved my point. My mind, and body are pulled in two different directions. It's amazingly irritating." Wolx spoke witha cold tone. Not opening his eyes or really caring if Jericho was less then 5 ft away from him.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana thought about the words Galen spoke into her ear. She looked at him curiously, trying to figure him out. He was still a bit of a mystery to her but...

She looked over at Jez and patted her on the shoulder, "Hang on, Jez. I'll be right back."

Tightening her grip on Galen's arm, she pulled him away from the group. Once they were far enough away, Hana let out a sigh and looked him in the eyes. "I understand that you're uncomfortable with a lot of people. As a matter of fact, I was the way not too long ago. I hated crowds and talking to new people. I usually locked myself away in the back of the computer store or in my apartment. Ricky was my only friend for long time. But, I ment some great, wonderful people and they helped me come out of my shell a little. Now, I talk way to much to people I barely know."

That's when she noticed she was clinging onto him and let him go. "See, attaching myself again. My point is that, I'd be glad if you stayed. It might sound crazy but I'd like to be friends. Sure, we just met and all, but it be nice. You can never have enough friends. But, it's your choice. I want you to do what ever makes you comfortable." She smiled as wide as she could, trying to show she was being completely truthful. "Besides, who'd make sure I would get run over by a car again." She laughed as she walked away, back over to Jez and the others.

Hana looked over at Anthony, "Are you alright? I was worried about the two of you when I left but I thought you'd be okay with Kevin and all. I'm not saying that I'm not glad you're here because I am. I just...well, I worry. You and Rain seem to be in so much trouble, so it means that much more that you came here to find me." She smiled as she turned to look at Ricky, "So, how can we help.

Ricky looked at them all before starting. "Well, right now we need a lot of help with the patients. We've had a lot come in and its a little over-whelming. Maybe you can help with bandages and things like that. It's really needed. More then the paperwork at this point."

"That sounds like a good idea!" Hana smiled as she braided her hair again and prepared herself for serious work.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nina gets up and told Roki to let go and he agrees. They pushed onward, looking for a spot to get to. He had four choices: home, the ruined library, secret spot or the park.

"So where are we going Roki?" Nina asked

"Well..." Roki hesitated and then looks at Nina to reply, "We are going to the secret spot where we got our Rose."

"Sounds like a plan, or is it not?" Darkness said in both of their heads.

"It is definitely a plan. I plan to sit there and tell Nina and you about what really happened to my parents." Roki answered to him.

They walked quite a distance getting to their secret location. With their stamina at this state, he felt tired. Every ounce of energy was being used all just to get there. After moments of walking, they finally made it into the secret spot. They noticed that the light which used to be small, was no more. It was more bigger and so grand, that it was breath-taking to both Nina and Roki. Nina and Roki both meditated first by using the "back-to back" trick. Then they sat down with the same position as before.

"Let's start...the thing is...." Roki was ready to explain to the both of them how he was an orphan.

"My dad was going to work as usual, until he came home. He wasn't his usual self at all. I really didn't know because I was too little to know. Anyways, from then on I couldn't remember except when my mom kept me in the closet and said to me this, 'I love you Roki, stay here and wait until someone comes okay?' I then heard gunshots and then some police and went to sleep. Next morning, I woke up in the orphanage. I was pretty quiet and didn't cry at all, I just slept and hoped my parents were okay."

He then forth continued his story...
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

Galen listened to Hana as she spoke, noticed the tighten grip on his arm, and looked back down into her eyes when she looked up into his, but that still didn't change things.

“Hana, look. I understand what you are saying and I really appreciate the thought. Thank you for sharing that piece of yourself with me. But, although I want to be your friend as well, even after this short amount of time, a lot of weird things start to happen to me when I am in a big group of people. So, I try to keep to myself usually.”

Galen glanced passed Hana’s shoulder for a few moments to look at the exit, and than he looked back down at her. “I hope to see you again soon. You are a genuine person, and you have a lot more going for you than you even know. Don’t ever change that for anybody.”

He released her shoulders and walked passed her before turning around one last time. “Thank you, Hana.” He smiled as he said this, and than turned without further hesitation, and walked away.

He soon found himself in his car, safety in check, and heading towards his place of residence again—the dorms at Kapok University.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

OOC: Luzy, read me plz ;D

Katie looked over to Jay who had a stern look on his face while looking off in the direction of the festival.

"Whats wrong?"

"That guy that passed by, he didnt look too hot. We should go check him out and maybe get him to the hospital."

Katie nodded. Judging by his expression this other guy mustve been in pretty bad shape. She walked along-side of Jay until she noticed someone walking rather strangely ahead of them, like he was injured.

"Thats him up ahead."

"Should we just go up and stop him or what?"

Without answering her, Jay shouted out to the other person.

"HEY MAN, HOLD UP A MINUTE."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Yes Mayu-mayu, whatever you say

Frederick turned around when he heard a voice and noticed two people coming towards him. Not that he could really see them... all he saw was their threads, beating the rhythm of their fate. He could feel their destinies crying underneath that tempo, singing to him.

He looked at them dully, "What do you what, child?" his voice was no longer nervous, if anything it was dead, void of the nervous energy and overflowing fear that had claimed it. What was their to be nervous about? Things would be as they should to try and fight it... was to chase a lie.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"You can't remember your brother, still?" she asked, loosing her grip again...

"If you'll just allow me Wolx, i'lll show you how he looks like.." she said with a litle voice, still afraid of what Wolx would say...

"Let me go back inside your mind... I won't do anything more aside of showing you how he looks like..." she said looking down...

"Jericho, i don't really know why he has forgotten his brother... I don't have such ability, though i'd like to have one..." she said to Jericho with such pain in her eyes...
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

OOC: pssst Luzy, ilu x3

BIC:

"Are you ok? You dont look so good. Why dont you let us take you to the hospital?"

Katie's eyes shifted over to Jay for a moment. Before she allowed any thoughts to seep into her head about him she adverted her gaze back to the man in front of them.

She knew she could probably help him with her powers...but she wasnt sure about revealing that she had them to begin with. Not to mention she wasnt sure if Jay would accept the fact that she had powers. She didnt know what to do...

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: For xTheLostSailorx.

"We're fine," Anthony said. "Rain just wanted to know how you're doing." He hoped that he was doing the right thing just saying that.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolx flinched at the thought of allowing her inot his head. Again? So she had messed with his head. So was what she talked about ture? Did he have a brother, and if so then why couldn't he remember?

"I will not allow you to ever tough me again. Come anywhere near me, and you shall die."

Wolx stood to his feet, and walked into the forest. ignoring them as he no longer had anything to do with them.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho frowned and closed his eyes. What was it going to take to make these two get along? He'd tried every tactic in his head and every trick in his bag. It was tough to get Wolx to stop trying to kill Valkyrie but to let her in his mind would be near impossible.

Roivas prayed that Wolx trusted him atleast a little and then said, "You know I like to play hero don't you Wolx? Well who would be in trouble if she took over your mind? Let me answer that for you...you would!" Jericho stood up slowly and patted Wolx on the shoulder lightly, "I'll have your back if you decide to change your mind ok? I mean if Valkyrie says she can fix you and you don't have another way to remeber your brother..." He started to go back towards the middle of where Wolx sat and Valkyrie stood.

This was the worst! Roivas wasn't a couple's therapist, he was a fighter. Well it could happen, just this once.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 04-30-2009 at 07:49 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wolx never stoped to listen. he didn't need fixing. he needed understanding. Understanding of who he really was before he meet that she witch. That name itself seemed familiar. Like someone he knew had called her that before. Nevertheless alsmot all the facs he knew were blank beside his own, and Valkyrie's, and recently jericho's. he was beyond confusion, and only disappeared into the darkness of the forest. Not loooking back at anyone.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana smiled at Anthony, "I'm glad you're both okay. I was getting worried. I didn't mean to run off like that. I just thought this was all more important." She shot a look at Ricky, who couldn't meet her eyes at all. She looked back at Anthony and, putting a hand on his shoulder, she smiled, "I hope you'll help. It seems that they need some extra help here. I guess there isn't much going on right now, so I thought I'd stay and help."

Turning to Rain and Jez, she sighed, hoping they would help, "I'm hoping you'd all stay and help. I don't do too well in hospitals."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jericho's eyes lit up and the dark aura seemed to be in the air again. He wanted to scream as loud as he could and chase down the man that had walked away but his back injuries were to severe to try and run. The Savior had failed once more at being who he wanted.

"This isn't happening!" With one quick movement, Jericho had jumped to the rock across the stream. Roivas had his fists embedded deep into the rock, "Every single time I try to do something besides kill something I screw it up! That's fine...IT'S PERFECT!" He ripped his fists out and sat behind the rock. He didn't even dare to look at Valkyrie for fear of seeing tears.
    ~The One and Only~

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Jericho, im sorry..." she looked the way Wolx had disappeared...

"I just it's just my fault... if you allow me, i'll show you how his brother looked like... and what happened..." she said in a very quite type of voice... "Let me in your mind.." she was facing Jericho's back... she was waiting for his reply...

She started humming something to calm down the place... that's one of her ability, voice hypnosis...

(OOC: she is humming twinkle-twinkle little star... well what can i do, Valkyrie calms down while she sings that song... hahaha...)
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Closed Thread

Thread Information